We're all friends now

>we're all friends now
>ok

>alright guys please provide food and shelter to these 150.000 invaders who have eaten your friends and family
>gotcha

what the fuck is this shitshow
I have to wonder if the author genuinely believes that that's how it'd work out, or if they're just raking in the op-shounen-wishfulfilment money

Attached: piggu.png (272x619, 113K)

It wasnt the orcs fault though

>watch isekai
>expect non-shit writing
You are the only idiot here

What do you mean? Its just like this in real life too.

>alright guys please provide food and shelter to these 150.000 invaders who have eaten your friends and family
>gotcha
You understand that the author is just being realistic, right? It is basically what we are currently doing.

So.... What basically is happen on europe?

Attached: 1543796926765.png (112x128, 34K)

Aaaand there it is

>rimuru is the villain and one of (((them)))

genius

Is isekai the most redpilled anime genre ever created? There's also Tate no Yuusha's depiction of false rape accusations and Goblin Slayer's guidebook to dealing with subhuman criminals.

>Hamfisted morals of "overcome your diffrences and be kind to oneanother and don't hold grudges"
>In a feel good pretty colours wish fulfillment cartoon
>OP is upset at this and makes a thread

So isekai authors are rightwinger?

Would you date a pig orc like in OP pic?

Germany got also help after they caused WWII

As someone from less developed country
I dont understand what this right or left winger mean
I know its political things but i hardly care about how politics works
And i bet many people outside america or europe hardly care about left or right
I mean does being left or right does something to your life or it somehow will change your country?
Every countries already bought by rich people the 1% and these right or left political bullshit is one of many waysto keep common people busy with useless thing called politics

Do you live in a democracy by any chance?

They brainwashed him

I mean realistically they didn't have a way to stop Rimiru. Rimiru wasn't going to let them kill all the orcs and even if he did step aside they'd have to fight an arm of 150,000 soldiers.

It was infinitely in the lizardmen's interest to make peace rather than continue a fight with a much vaster force.

I don't buy that there would be no emotional lizardmen who would want to continue the conflict, but the king seemed pretty level headed and could see the benefits of living in peace under the power of the extremely strong slime and his powerful soldiers.

Attached: 1548096946141.jpg (640x640, 88K)

>no emotional lizardmen
Monsters tend to obey those who are stronger. Since Rimuru said that there shall be peace and their leader agreed it meant they had no right to object.

That's true to life.

?

spbp

I know that's monster logic, but it still seems like an asspull for absolutely zero people to object to peace after these wars. That makes the monsters seem like non-characters. They have a cultural norm, but strong emotions should overwhelm that cultural norm for some of them.

All of the Lizardmen were about to get eaten by a ravenous hoard of orc/zombies and just had their hope of resistance shattered.

Slime swoops in and saves their asses, also un-zombie hoards the orcs while he's at it. Even if gratitude towards the slime doesn't outweigh animosity towards the orcs, fear of the slime should keep anyone with second thoughts in line.

They explicitly put in a scene where one piggu personally apologises to the not-naruto ninja onis because "hate cannot just be erased"

Naturally the not-naruto-onis are all honorable and shit, but that clearly indicates that monsters have their own agenda

they're all monsters rather than real people though so being subject to ridiculous natural impulses probably just seems like getting into a car accident or something

>kill wolf leader
>aren't you mad i killed your papa?
>nah, we're good

>non-characters
Welcome to animu.