Konosuba

I just finished watching the first season of this show and it was pretty boring. Is the second season good or worth watching?

Attached: 89B0907A-7006-4501-A779-647AC8219110.jpg (360x360, 23K)

if you thought konosuba was boring, what crazy action packed amazing fun anime are you watching, user?

pic related literally op

Attached: 1550023315784.gif (1000x562, 1.3M)

It had so much potential but it was wasted on really poor gags. They somehow chose to do the lamest stuff possible every episode when there’s so much more that could have happened since they’re in a fantasy world. The opening of the show looks so much more promising than what actually happens in the show, they’re actually going on adventures and having fun in the opening.

Holy shit, you wanted some run-of-the-mill isekai adventure and instead you got a decent gag show and this is somehow a bad thing to you? Hard to imagine taste this bad.

Attached: 1453615301954.png (645x580, 166K)

KonoSuba is hitting the best kind of comedy for an isekai - misadventures. I think you're just looking for another generic self-insert with a simple harem cast.
None of their plans go well, Kazuma is a scumbag and his party full of waifus feel more like a group annoying sisters that get in his way.
The OP sets up their personalities and side cast, and the ED captures the sort of nature the show and the party is.

Attached: 1379734759781.png (248x253, 248K)

The descriptors for the show were action adventure and comedy but it was literally only comedy, and bad comedy at that. I don’t like isekai but people said this was supposed to be good isekai and it wasn’t.
The gags are not even funny, Darkness’s entire character was so bad for example. Her quirk was slightly funny the first time it was shown when she first came in, but it got old really fast to point where the show declined in quality every time she was on the screen. Shows that handle ecchi comedy like that well are shows like GTO and Golden Boy, they write situational lewd comedy much better in those shows and they’re unironically funny.

>the comedy was bad because I didn't like it
Riveting analysis my man

>character does the same masochist quirk every time she’s on screen with no variation or interesting situation for it
Again, look to shows like GTO and Golden Boy for how to actually handle these things properly. Explain to me how the show is funny because it’s not.

The manga and the light novel had a lot more adventures that the characters went on. The anime removed a lot to focus more on the comedy.

Very based. Konosuba is overrated literally praised by people with poor humor and boring personality.

It’s a shame they removed that because the entire anime feels like I’m trapped in some cheesy filler arc. Every time the characters make any progress it’s written away with some terrible gag so that they’re back at square one.

>look at this samefag

Konosuba is shit, the only reason it has fans is because of pathetic weebs who want to fuck the girls.

>responding to someone who responded to your post is samefagging
How new?

That’s the problem, I wanted to fuck the girls but they’re all wasted potential.

I want Aqua to piss into my mouth.

If you haven't seen season 2 darkness becomes one of the most well rounded characters in the show, and if you don't think aqua is fucking hilarious you have never seen an average isekai.

Aqua is pretty cute though not going to lie

I liked the slight development Darkness was getting right at the end and I’ll admit Aqua was the only good part of the show but I liked her more at the beginning. Does anything improve? Do they actually go on an adventure?

>I can't explain myself whatsoever so here are some things I like, just be like them lol

Your arguments are somehow worse than the retards over at Yea Forums.

I agree that the 1st season has some boring gags. How about watch 2nd season’s first episode? I think it’s pretty funny to begin with this episode.
If it still won’t work, maybe konosuba isn’t the type of comedy you are looking for.
As for Darkness, at first she was boring to me, too. But in the 2nd season, she became much more amusing to watch (Vanir vs Darkness episode is gold).

lmao. you must be a very interesting and funny person

Okay I might check it out then. I felt mad that I wasted my time on watching the 10 episodes of the first season but if there’s some kind of payoff in the second season then maybe it won’t be completely lost time.

I'm not making an argument, I'm trying to get you to articulate what you didn't like.

watched 4 episodes and didn't laugh once, the girls are cute I guess.

None of the gags were funny, I already explained it in great length. Do you want me to recall each gag in chronological order and state that I did not find them funny? You are not making an argument at all.

accept that you have no taste and move on

Aqua has more screen time in the 2nd season and it’s funny to watch (her being bullied) as always.
About adventure, the party went to another town and some serious stuffs actually happened.

>I already explained it in great length.
You're not explaining what makes the gags not funny.

>I'm not making an argument
>You are not making an argument at all.
Bro I am beginning to genuinely question your intelligence here

>About adventure, the party went to another town and some serious stuffs actually happened
Okay finally this is what I wanted. The show can’t hold itself up on the comedy alone, it needs something like this as a backdrop to give a break from the constant gags

but the best parts of the series are when they are just dicking around at home