"What's wrong user? Sorry that you summoned me instead of a qt girl?"

>"What's wrong user? Sorry that you summoned me instead of a qt girl?"

Attached: Smug Redman.png (652x624, 248K)

Convince me to play his route after going through nero and tamamo’s and extra. If I have to go through dan’s round one more time I’m going to lose it

I command you to suck my dick Archer!

...bend over

WHERE KURO?!!

Could you do a high jump for me?

>"What's wrong user? Sorry that you summoned me instead of a qt girl?"

Attached: archer.jpg (900x900, 54K)

I command you to talk like a nigger

Nah,now i have a bro/wing man that's not an embarrassment

>It doesn't matter. I command you: Help me seduce my classmate, Emiya Shirou. I've been lusting after him ever since I saw him perform the high jump!

Attached: fsn5p2.jpg (600x337, 28K)

Go Fate/Stay in the Kitchen, Archer.

But why?

Archer owns and would win the war more effectively than any thot in FSN or F/Z

Who would win in this fight?

Attached: IMG_1084.png (600x576, 356K)

Just how many people were watching?

Attached: High_Jump.jpg (550x2650, 356K)

>Archer I command you to fight berserker while I fuck your girlfriend

>Archer I command you to fuck berserker while I fight your girlfriend

Nah, thanks to you I'll win and fuck masters and servants alike, so that's a double win for me pal.

>ywn hit clubs with Archer as your wingman
Why live

Attached: 1543663809401.jpg (591x716, 28K)

>Just long range kill them with Caladbolg bro

>Which one master?
>Fuck you faggot, at least I am not a tool of Alaya

You're right, in that case I fuck him to command berserker while I fight my girlfriend

Attached: 1536091379932.png (266x274, 38K)

You retard Archer, you know what it means. Now drop your pants and bend over, Kirei promised me good money if I can make you scream and he seems like a pretty trustworthy feller

i'm not gay but i'd definitely have gay sex with archer

I wouldn't mind. Archer is one of the most highly competent Servants. I could just convince him to bomb the houses where the other masters live and be done with it.

He's just sexy like that

Attached: smugger archer.png (637x624, 263K)

Well, he's still Shirou after all.

can we go even smugger

EMIYA wins

Attached: 1550363480840.jpg (696x637, 104K)

One more copy and I can finally NP5 best boy!! Please come home once again Archer!

are u ok retard

I think that user meant Rin + EMIYA vs Ophelia + Napoleon though. Also i doubt if EMIYA/Rin could win btw

I don't know entirely what those two can do but in EMIYA vs Napoleon he can just block Napoleon's np with Rho Aias while also being much more accurate in range thanks to actually having clairvoyance and probably better in melee too thanks to a combination EoTM, skill tracing and Napoleon seeming to be more of a ranged servant himself.

Attached: 1554820648430.jpg (600x575, 102K)

You're not turning me black this time.

Attached: NotSoRedman.png (500x1056, 583K)

Why is Rin so fucking cute

I rolled her yesterday. Needless to say I put her in every team Emiya is also in.

pls stop copying gil

>I rolled her yesterday.
Good for you dude. Now I hope she accepts me when I roll for her soon.

Attached: 1555174376957.png (1181x1181, 808K)

>summons a chill personal chef
>wise man whos seen some shit, tired of the world
I don't know why I would even fight in the grail war. We would just chill somewhere and enjoy life as bros. Probably Paris, good food there

For Ophelia, she has a great Mystic Eyes which is able to see all possibilities, destroy those future that she doesn't like and force it to become what she wants (her family focused on spirit summoning, Daemons and were researching daemonic possession). Ophelia is a prodigy from Spiritual Evocation dept. and Skadi (who has Scat training boner too) took her as her apprentice because she has raw material and potential. Not to mention that Kirsch, who beated a Divine Spirit in a 1v1 battle said that she was a better combatant than him.

For Napoleon, he is basically the Man of Possibilities who can make many impossible things possible and his NP (the cannon ball) is literally mankind's potential. He acts as the embodiment of expectations and possibilities upon materializing (the Light of Possibility skill) and like what happened in LB2, he can make new possibilities and it will go very well with Ophelia's mystic eyes. But still, i can't say much about EMIYA vs Napoleon battle especially when his mats hasn't been released yet and EMIYA is not a weak servant after all.

>You're not turning me black this time.
Is Albert going to help him out?

I'm a f2p with e rank luck and a shit team composition and I'm saving everything I have to roll a mediocre servant in a few months only because I find her incredibly hot

I like your guts, user. Good luck.

Why is one man allowed to be so sex?

Attached: Archer.jpg (2078x2092, 1.68M)

I don't think anyone here would be off-put by having summoned EMIYA.
While some of us might have wanted other servants, I don't think anyone would actively dislike having Emiya as a servant given Yea Forums is smart enough to know how to make the most use out of him.

The straight girl.

Reminder that Ophelia got btfo by a bomb.

Even a True Ancestor (pure Gaia version) got btfo by it. Lev's bomb was stronk

Attached: 1375511626354.jpg (1024x853, 140K)

>literally just shitty remake shiki with a tan and white hair
Takeuchi is a hack.

Why do people die if they are killed?

Don't say that about Nasu's husband

Attached: 1554305289826.gif (600x522, 430K)

>Shitty
He's obviously superior because Shiki can't kill servants.

I would. He always gets BTFO. Even timelines where he wins HGW end with him and his master dying.

Attached: 1553787692045.jpg (180x180, 12K)

Archer was the last servant alive and Rin didn't die in UBW true, he also totally wrecks lancer, rider, caster and saber when they tried to cross the bridge in HA.

Attached: f876ofd76.png (602x524, 264K)

>summon Lancer
>go pick up chicks together
>never manage to score any
E RANK LUCK

>he also totally wrecks lancer, rider, caster and saber when they tried to cross the bridge in HA.

He fired warning shots at them and the other Servants didn't feel like fighting him seriously because it wasn't a HGW anymore. Shirou himself said that Saber could run up to him while deflecting arrows if she wasn't busy defending his ass. It'd be even worse in Lancer's case because of protection from arrows. Rider could rush him with her pegasus and use her eyes the moment she gets into range. Caster would be the only one that loses to Archer.

Besides, how is guarding a bridge going to win a HGW?

actually he can

Attached: monster.jpg (680x483, 58K)

Saber couldn't even block the 5th arrow from Archer, Lancer isn't the type of person to back down from a challenge and was literally made homeless by Archer while protection of arrows is useless against AoE attacks, Archer can canonically one shot Rider by projecting Harpe.

>Yea Forums is smart enough to know how to make the most use out of him
Are you kidding me? Regular user would on the second day.

Cope Shitber couldn't defend her master and gets BTFO in a million timelines.
There's no rules in war.

Having E rank doesn't make you unlucky.

a GARcher is fine, too

Attached: D2dc7OrUkAAZVjM.jpg (826x534, 131K)

Reminder that Rider somehow had E rank Luck in HF when she returned to Sakura.

Ophelia has meme eyes, so she wins

Can SHIKI tohno kill SHIKI Ryougi kill Shiki Ryougi kill Shiki Tohno kill servants?

i wish i had summoned dantes you little bitch

Saber was sitting duck because she was busy defending Shirou. It takes a long time for Archer to put enough magical energy into his arrows. Time Saber could have spent charging towards Archer if she didn't have to defend Shirou.

Lancer hates dealing with EMIYA. He probably stopped giving a shit once he realized who was firing the arrows. And when has EMIYA's AoE arrow ever worked? It didn't work against Herc in the VN and fucking Shirou had enough time to grab Saber out of the explosion range. If Shirou could avoid it, Lancer could easily dance around it.

>Archer can canonically one shot Rider by projecting Harpe.
Which is why he was able to instantly defeat her in HF instead of getting frozen the moment her blindfold came off right? Oh wait.

>no rules
It's a HGW. There are definitely rules. Plus this is in HA where the War already ended, Archer was being a dick as usual by shooting at Shirou.

Plus all those timelines where Saber BTFO Archer in their very first encounter if Shirou doesn't use a Command Spell.

The only Servant Archer beats outright is Caster. He might be able to win against True/False Assassin as well. It's still a pretty shitty track record when your wins are only against those who are shit in direct combat.

Yes, but he gets angry if you laugh. I found out the hard way

Attached: GIVE ME THE WAIFU AND NOBODY GETS HURT.png (700x393, 264K)

Attached: 1553623225.jpg (888x600, 294K)

Where did you get this image of Shinji's wet dreams?

Are we finally getting the True route for F/SN?

>Wants to summon worse Nagito Komaeda instead of the best servant

Shirou is not a jobber per se, but he definitely isnt meant to be seen as a powerhouse. He is just a an Archer

Yeah UBW, route where he betrayed his master and was 100% focused on killing her Allies. What a great fucking servant.

2 Tohsaka whores. Based Shinji

>worse
Now now he's pretty good at what he does.
>Highest known rank of the Golden Rule skill (Rank A), equal to that of Gilgamesh himself.
>2nd fastest servant in existence after Achilles with his Dromeus Komētēs.
>Doesn't have a Luck stat, since who the fuck needs that when you have Determination of Steel EX.
>Killed Roa in lore, completely burnning Roa's existence out of his timeline.
>He did that before becoming a servant, while still 100% human.
>Also, the fight was Roa trying to run away while hurling every single spell he had ever learned at Dantès while Dantès followed him like a god damn terminator and shouted about being God's vengeance.

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-122544.png (1280x720, 950K)

He's completely dedicted to his master, unlike Archer who was too autistic to talk to Rin

He is Coldedge Blacksteel Fgo version

We need a novel or anime on Archer's journey

No you're thinking Cu Godzilla

Emiya is one kind of a guy really. He is unique.

Implying I wouldn't fawn over Garcher like a little girl

Cu Alter is just a shitty edge Alter meme that no one takes seriously just like all saberface alters. We are allegedy supposed to take Edmond seriously and I literally cannot

>no one takes seriously
Despite everyone dying to him in America and his interlude? Also that implies Emiya Alter is a joke too with his backstory.

>Saber was sitting duck because she was busy defending Shirou. It takes a long time for Archer to put enough magical energy into his arrows. Time Saber could have spent charging towards Archer if she didn't have to defend Shirou.
Shirou also notes in that very same scene that Archer, knowing Saber so well, has some unspecified method to defeat Excalibur, don't take his predictions 100% seriously.

>Lancer hates dealing with EMIYA. He probably stopped giving a shit once he realized who was firing the arrows. And when has EMIYA's AoE arrow ever worked? It didn't work against Herc in the VN and fucking Shirou had enough time to grab Saber out of the explosion range. If Shirou could avoid it, Lancer could easily dance around it.
Wrong, Lancer is consistently portrayed as Archer's rival and likes to compete with him whenever possible, that's why he invited him to that fishing competition in the first place (in which Archer also BTFO lancer). Also, saying that just because Hercules on steroids and god hand can block caladbolg, so can Cu is completely wrong. Shirou only managed to pull Saber out of the way in time because his connection to Archer let him see the arrow and act accordingly before it was actually fired.

>Which is why he was able to instantly defeat her in HF instead of getting frozen the moment her blindfold came off right? Oh wait.
That's because Rider caught him by surprise with her eyes in close range, she even notes it won't be as effective next time because he would have his guard up (which somehow weakens the eye's effects), and those eyes are the only way for her to beat archer in close range considering he wrecked her even though he was nerfed by her bounded field even with Sakura as a master boosting her abilities. He didn't even know yet at that point that her true identity was Medusa so he didn't take full advantage of Harpe.

Read the VN fag, Archer wanted Saber to contract with Rin so they could win the holy grail after he killed Shirou, he never genuinely betrayed his master and even saved her life (and Shirou's) at the end of UBW.

>he wrecked her even though he was nerfed by her bounded field even with Sakura as a master boosting her abilities
You mean, he wrecked her when she hadn't even activated the barrier yet and when Shinji was still in control because he had his Command Spell book.

also
>The only Servant Archer beats outright is Caster. He might be able to win against True/False Assassin as well. It's still a pretty shitty track record when your wins are only against those who are shit in direct combat.
How is single handedly defeating Berserker, Saber alter, dark Sakura, Kotomine, and Angra Mainyu in HF a bad track record? In that case, Lancer, who never killed any servant ever in any of the routes must be the shittiest servant.

First thing he does in VN is Caladbolging Saber. Making his master win is small bonus, killing Emiya was his real objective and he pursued it while ignoring Rin.

>You mean, he wrecked her when she hadn't even activated the barrier yet and when Shinji was still in control because he had his Command Spell book.
Yeah it sure looks like the barrier isn't activated and Archer is losing. This is at the point where Sakura became her master.

Attached: Archer is god.jpg (800x600, 134K)

>Yea Forums is smart enough to
No

Setting up Rin as the winner of the HGW war was something he repeatedly went out of his way to accomplish, I wouldn't call that ignoring Rin. It's likely that helping Rin out and killing Shirou had equal weight in his perspective considering he shows that he cares about Rin's well being several times throughout the VN. Besides, as long as you don't piss him off by allying with Shirou Emiya, his chances of betraying you are pretty much zero.

Thanks user, it's my second time wasting everything I saved to roll her. I already have 90 quartz and like 13 tickets.
Hopefully I'll save up to 150 quartz and 20 tickets for June when I'll be rolling for her

Attached: images (51).jpg (464x661, 37K)

>June
Uh bro?

can i suck your dick?

What? I'm pretty sure the rerun is happening around that time

Attached: IMG_20190414_153434.png (1135x247, 200K)

Oh, my bad. I thought you meant Kiara there.

Who is the best master for Archer?

Attached: 1490498568871.jpg (1024x1280, 104K)

It depends on how you define best, archer knows Rin the best out of the three masters, he is the strongest under hakuno, and he is doing his favorite job, saving lives, when with Gudako.

Ophelia+Napoleon take it easy

Which one would be he happiest serving under?

Which one would win in a fight?

Attached: 1490498568876.jpg (1477x1109, 117K)

Rin, they have a backstory together along with his crush he kind of remembers and teases the shit out of her because of that.

>Which one would be he happiest serving under?
Probably Hakuno, because she is archer's only canon waifu.

>Which one would win in a fight?
In a fight between the three, definitely not Gudako. She is stated to be Waver tier while Rin is one of the best magi around and Hakuno has a wide range of powerful code casts that can do crazy shit like stun servants and heal half of their health bar so it could go either way.

>EMIYA is not a weak servant
Lmao

If you count Hakunon's mystic codes, then you should count Gudako's as well.

Attached: 1546474330483.jpg (1032x1457, 234K)

I can't believe you fell for the EMIYA is a weak servant meme.

Honestly Emiya only works as assasin or caster. His ability to copy as well the fact that he has a Reality Marble point to that

>stronger under hakuno
nameless is another servant with better stats it doesn't coount

Fate/strange fake sounds like shitty fanfiction the more I hear about it. Does Nasu play any role in it or is it all up to the Baccano author

>Lost to lancer
>got BTFO by saber
>lost to rider
>lost to berserker
he's quite weak and UBW is useless against anyone not named gilgamesh

That's FGO, the worst kind of TM writing.
FSF may sound like fanfiction, but one that's actually good.

The last three are inevitable
>Saber is literally the strongest servant you can summon in the HGW's mary sue class
>Medusa is a 50/50 insta kill for him
>BAHSAHKAH needs too many deaths

UBW is okayish to decent as a desperate measure in general. His real problem is his relative low stats

EMIYA legit beat half the HGW in HA using archery, he's definitely a good fit for that class.

Beat lancer, rider, caster, and saber hundreds of times on the bridge in HA and took 7 lives total off of Berserker's stock. Not to mention all the shit he pulls off with one hand in the HF route.

He has experience and a variety of methods that's fairly unusual. That's an edge. That's why imo he is best as assassin. His long range bombardment is mostly secondary imo compared to his other skills, though not something to be underestimated

>archer wins when he has the absolute advantage in position
Wow such a great archer. No other archer class servant could do the same

The only time he acted as an assassin was when he killed Medea in UBW. I would say that while he didnt obviously backstab her out of nowhere, his mindset does qualify him as such

Yeah, now that I think about it, EMIYA's 4 km NP bombarding combined with presence concealment to prevent detection would be OP, literally no way to fight back.

Archer is just too cunning for the other servants, he keeps outmaneuvering them.

except when he got destroyed by over half the servant f the fifth HGW

Well that's because he is a dumbass who uses swords.... as an Archer. Then again shirou emiya isnt a smart guy

If you read HA, you'd know he actually destroys most servants when he fights seriously as an archer.

So he is just Gilgamesh-lite. He cant be allowed to roflstomp, and he is also unreasonably hyped

>EMIYA legit beat half the HGW in HA using archery, he's definitely a good fit for that class.
>Archer is just too cunning for the other servants, he keeps outmaneuvering them.
I wouldn't count the 5th fuyuki grail war as a good example of EMIYA's abilities. First off, he already knows who all the other Heroic Spirits are because he was literally in the war before he became a HS and because of this he already knows their true identities, their abilities, and their noble phantasm. Furthermore he literally has the home field advantage since he was born and raised in fuyuki so that would no doubt help him do even better against servants who's abilities he already knows. Put him in any other grail war that he hasn't live through before like False holy grail war in american or maybe even apocrypha's grail war and he would perform nowhere as well as he did in HA/FSN

What's his ethnicity

You summed it up perfectly. If Emiya was summoned into any other war, his best bet would be keeping low profile and sniping whenever possible. I guess he is a real archer after all!

>QAAAB+B
>good

Attached: 1529721879303.png (504x660, 222K)

>"Shirou is just a bland self-insert MC"
>entire series is about his broken ideals
>fights an alternate future version of himself that hates him for said ideals
>tragic past, whole family is dead from the great fire
>survivor's guilt
>self sacrificing sociopathic altruist
>gets gored, turned into a living doll, and slaughtered at the hands of his closest companions
>"yup just a self insert MC nothing more"
Why do people think this? Is it because the anime has been shit to his character so far?

Attached: 1550021542414.jpg (1055x1500, 342K)

Shirou has decent characterization to say the least. Anyone who disagree is lying through his teeth.
Based Sthenochad

Redman is just that cool bro.

Nasu said he couldn't even remember Rin's name at the time of his summoning (who he is way closer to than someone like rider, caster or lancer) so his knowledge of anything besides maybe something really general like "holy grail is evil" and "don't trust the priest" is probably not good.

Shirou is different from other haremshit protag is that the ladies actually have reason to like him
1. /fit/ as fuck
2. great cook
3. handyman, can fix a lot of thing
4. generous, often help people with things at school
5. owns a big ass house, yakuza-boss style
6. mature but can be a tease at time
7. hero of justice

Attached: 1517521916044.png (1668x1636, 1.78M)

Why was he memory wiped? Alaya protocol I imagine?

He still manages to be one of the best 4 star Archers

It's less "alaya protocol" and more like how your memory of when you were young slowly starts wearing off as you grow older, and archer has literally been working as a counter guardian for a fucklong time.

Definitely not a self-insert character, but the anime does make him come off as a stupid gary stu honestly.
My opinion of him matured as I thought about it but I think it's really easy to get that impression.

Not being to brave buster arts or quick chain with your NP sucks. On the other hand he has decent NP gain when soloing and AOE NP so he can be a decent farmer

Based

>the virgin 4km vs the chad 20km

Attached: 1501810460783.jpg (1249x729, 202K)

>STELLA!

shirou is unirnically a great character because of EMIYA who calls him out on his flaws

Since his best performance was in HA i think its irrelevant that he may not have had fully remember everything from his own timeline's grail war "at the time of his summoning." Since HA takes place a couple weeks if not months after the events in FSN.

But doesn't that mean the other servants would also know about his capabilities as well? It should balance off and not leave either side with an unfair head start.

Imagine if Shirou was 8 years younger but still slaying pussy. Would you read?

HA takes place the fall of the same year as FSN so at least 6 months.

Attached: jbsmqvnkvsd01.jpg (550x550, 40K)

But you're a cute MOMMY.

What if Kerry had adopted Flatt instead of Shirou?

>an archer is fine too

Attached: finetoo.png (264x244, 71K)

My memory of HA is a little blurry since its been nearly a decade since I played it, but did we ever actually see EMIYA fight vs servants other than Shirou/Saber at the bridge? Or did the narrator just say something like "Emiya had succesfully defended against every servant that tried to cross the bridge" ?

It was just the narration.

secondaries. If I the only thing about Shirou I've seen was watching the anime then I would probably hold the same opinion. His character just doesn't translate well to the anime when we get 90% of his character through his thoughts and that's left out

*unzips dick*

Shirou and Saber were the only two who gave a fuck about the restarted HGW, so no I don't he fought many other servants.

Caster was being a good wife
Lancer was smoking and fishing
Illya and Berserker were repairing the mansion
Assassin was trolling Caster
Saber and Rider were doing laundry and arguing about food.

>caster
>good wife
pick one

Fuck off nerd. She tries her best.

Attached: sample_cf072f2c099f0be3a1d27e9968370481.jpg (850x1202, 626K)

We know he fought saber, caster, rider, lancer, and avenger though.

emiya btfo kiara lmao napoleon can't do shit

>avenger
wow such an incredible feat EMIYA truly is goat

No actually, in one of the Bazett narrations (I think when they were making their way to the Eizenbern forest) she mentioned that with avenger she managed to beat all the servants except berserker because he has too many lives, even Gilgamesh.

gilgamesh is a stray servant so he doesn't count
he would never whip out EA against bazett so she'd never be able to use fragarach
even if she could his armor would most likely block it
It was great seeing her and avenger flee from berserker though

What the hell, how come Berserker and GILGAMESH are the only servants who don't job to Bazett.

lancer gets a double KO against her

Didn't she kill her kids?

I don't know man, I'm just here for the cake.

Attached: fd4d7f6154fc5dbcdd4113fc2a5046fd.png (808x926, 414K)

>Jason: Heh. I found a cuter girl. Later bitch
>Medea: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *kills her whole family and her children in a fit of ungodly rage*

It depends on his mindset as well. In all the times that we see him, he rarely goes all out. If you say that the fight vs Berserker in FSN was serious, then he managed to take 7 lives while being in the worst position possible (close range and had to protect 3 people). Unless i havent seen it, he has almost never gone full bloodlust and seriously aimed to win, so we cant really put him on a scale

>d-doesn't count

I am wood

I unironically grailed EMIYA to 90 and 10/10/10. And Bond 10. Also slowly getting him to NP5.
Only those that grailed him to 90 or more can respond to this post.

Attached: Emiyaaf.png (350x498, 153K)

You should grail him to 100 bro.

QPlet

>only 90
You're not in the position to talk

>Watching Rin fuck up something as simple as operating a Blu-Ray

>still no bunny pharaoh
REEEEE
Not to mention that with his Skill at 10 and using his NP you can take a lot of star against 3 enemies

At least Emiya's Buster NP deals damage.

How many times can you use command spells to make a servant kill themselves?

Incompetence is a Tohsaka specialty.

Command seals easily fix that. I command you to become a cute girl.

What was the gay priest doing?

>Taking satisfaction in knowing it will also ruin Shirou's day

Attached: 1537278746133.jpg (350x260, 11K)

I wouldn't mind summoning a dude instead of a girl if I could bro around with the guy but Archer isn't really that much of a bro.

>2nd fastest servant in existence after Achilles with his Dromeus Komētēs.
Get with the times, Grandpa, Richard's profile came out with Strange Fake 5 earlier this month and his Godspeed skill can potentially get him to Agility A++.

>Probably Hakuno, because she is archer's only canon waifu.

we literally see emiya shirou and rin have sex in ubw

shirou=/=EMIYA

Honestly I would be glad.
Now, one question, how would he fare in a drinking competition?

Shut up and clean my house

Saber isn't close the strongest. Not even the strongest of her knights.

He's talking about the class in general.

Ah, yes. The primal yandere.

based and mother fucking yanderepilled

How many people where watching that fucking jump?

How would a meguca go against the other servants? Not counting homura because time stop is OP in the nasuverse.

I don't think Arc or Shiki saw it.

>not being GAR for redman

I command you to suck my dick.

It's too bad Jason didn't realize what he signed up for until she killed her brother on the boat ride home

but im the cute girl

Post pics as proof or fuck off.

Shirou is babby EMIYA shit still counts

I wish I could feel the bone of his sword

Attached: 1544603605817.jpg (345x349, 19K)

mapo tofu