Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san

>Uzamaid flopped
>WataTen barely passed the Manabi line
>Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san is actually selling
Can we admit that Doga Kobo's /ll/ experiments failed, and that lolis should be with men?

Attached: 1541579957231.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hobbystock.jp/item/view/hby-ccg-00107231
twitter.com/joutarou_taku/status/1116274219203977216
files.catbox.moe/8xwsnl.mp4
exhentai.org/g/1398620/4ffbad8288/
youtube.com/watch?v=ETWUwqqt7f8
twitter.com/rimukoro/status/1117796762964484104
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san is actually selling
The first BDs aren't even out yet

make another gabriel dropout season

Yes. /ll/ is just an excuse for hagshit anyway.
It's already higher/has more points on stalker than Uzamaid and Wataten had after their first episode.

>>It's already higher/has more points on stalker than Uzamaid and Wataten had after their first episode.
Making predictions based on around 100 pre-orders isn't the best idea.
It's amazing to see people still deciding to shitpost something even when it got >3k, well beyond anyone's expectations. Wait until the end of the season to try and compare them if it's even necessary to compare them.

Attached: she_came_here_to_laugh_at_me.png (1094x423, 337K)

You can't trust the masses to have taste. /ll/ speaks only to the most refined audience.

>haglovers
>refined
Pick one.

>Manabi line
Why are salesfags so fucking retarded? Still using a decade-old meme like it's a real thing.

Homosexuality will always be BTFO like the unnatural abomination it is.

Yes,only big strong men can satisfy loli needs.

Attached: NeuMqkLmvqbmk_3Znx228rikAoztHAR1fCtWCD8qCPd_kJoeAWYjZg4igkBI_uXHQAd7ZUsLAqGznzPXGkTYMQ.jpg (790x514, 103K)

Senko also has /ll/ in it though.

nojya loli motherwives are the most healing and therefore the most needed
you must understand, this is for the benefit of all of humanity

>Barely one episode in
>selling
How many cocks you can fit ?

Where the fuck you got the news it's selling ? From your ass ?

Flop posters don't even need to wait for figures to start doing this so it's hard to even class some of them as salesfags.
It's probably just hag poster and prick poster that do a lot of it. I've seen them continue doing it even after it's clear a series is selling well so they obviously don't care about figures.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [720p].webm (720x404, 84K)

>/ll/
Not a thing.

This won't sell at all because their main audiences will kill themselves shortly because of the realization that they will never have their own nojya loli kitsune.

I endorse this but mostly because I hope we'll get more Vignette lewds this way

>senko
>selling

>wataten
>Barely crossed manabi line

Attached: Laughing-gintama.jpg (1280x800, 442K)

It'll top the sales charts along with masks, surgical tubing, and helium tanks.

What retard. ?

I bet Doga Kobo is going to censor the bath chapter, I don't trust them after what they did to UzaMaid.

Attached: DROPPED.png (1312x1000, 881K)

Strongly agreed male leads cocksuckin audiance needs to be gassed from humanity

I knew Senko was going to be bad just from readin the synopsis. But I gave it a try and it was worse than I thought.
Ever seen that commersial with the salaryman rushing home to his digital waifu?
That's what this anime felt like.

Goodbye comfy senko threads, it was good while it lasted

>hetshit
>selling

How's Bocchi doing? That's right—flopping hard.

Doga Kobo ruined UzaMaid.

Attached: 1554528097237.jpg (728x1031, 299K)

I would be healed just as much if not more if it was another girl instead of a dude.

>Overworked salarywoman gets scaly maid
>Overworked salaryman gets fluffy maid

Men win

that's what the neighbor is for
she gets smugged at, it's quite healing

Yeah, it's just an emotional substitute for docile obedient wagecucks, designed so that man could squeeze a bit more moneys out of them, before they finally hang themselves, being to cucked to really change their life or to blow their annoying boss and NPC colleagues the brains out. Everyone here realizes that deep or not so deep in their hearts, so you're saying nothing new.

Attached: 1532926417214.png (1200x1600, 1.81M)

It's not fair. Why do animeonlys have to ruin everything?

Tfw even after the show stops airing animeonlys will plague the mango threads

Attached: k9.png (1500x2153, 841K)

>not wanting d-cups
You can cut vegetables good in flatboard

What do any of those shows have to do with love live

Nah you faggots value stalker points in the first of season because your shows flops hard In final

You can totally see dogakobo don't give a damn about this show

Nah retard author faggotry ruined uzamaid

Way to kill a good series.

Attached: Z55bcf0fc609679d60f09544060b8203860ba3def666a06e61318d8a6fc38cd81.jpg (836x1200, 248K)

>this is what yurifags actually believe

no the other /ll/

>salesfaggot

lesbian lovers?

lolita

Mikakunin S2 will revive /ll/

Attached: 1431056241542.gif (400x334, 499K)

>when you watch a couple of youtube tutorials and you suddenly think you can code

Attached: z.jpg (3823x1979, 479K)

>finally a straight loli series
>its actually good
>senko san is the perfect rapefu

my expectations were exceeded

Attached: peace.png (1412x1048, 914K)

Fuck off stalkershitter with your cancerous saleshit.

Attached: 1555195868781.jpg (670x595, 168K)

am I missing something, cute robot

>Uzamaid flopped
I'd imagine that's more on them sullying a dominant maid onee-san with disgusting muscles and eyepatches. What the fuck were they thinking?

>Let's see what's going on with Senk-

Attached: D4HKLv8U0AE55U1-orig.png (320x512, 175K)

damn I wish I were thug like Shiro

Is that a new raw from newtype or stalker already translated it?

I... require the source for the fox in the upper left corner. I'm asking for a friend of a friend.

I believe it's from an upcoming unreleased chapter. I grabbed it from the mangaka's twitter.
>けもみみぱ~か~

I don't mind /ll/ that much as long as it remains subtext and stuff like Noa crushing on Hinata. Uzamaid and Wataten are great in their own ways (Uzamaid panders to lolicons, Wataten awakens prospective ones).

But Senko is literally, perfectly and completely designed to laser-precisely pander to my very fabric of existence. It cannot be topped by "cute and funny" alone.

Attached: Z189fa17fe2aa57ea79cb71809fc09012ab91f707b1f2cc4445fd1045ecebbed9.jpg (836x1200, 424K)

Yes what fuck they were thinking ?

Neither of them panders to lolicon
It's for patrician noble yuri connoisseur

>dominant maid onee-san with muscles

Attached: 1000hrs.jpg (500x469, 135K)

For where i begins with this post?

Attached: 8EA996C0-E758-4868-AAE1-4E0F87B40B51.jpg (750x923, 106K)

Why is she so coot?

Attached: 1555231269463.webm (1280x720, 221K)

Did you actually shamelessly samefag this hard? Holy shit

>That jump at the end

Attached: kaguya please no cry.jpg (807x632, 110K)

I knew it would happen but I was still so unprepared

Nice image quality fagnuts

>Uzamaid
>crappy, poorly written manga with unlikeable characters with a crappy adaptation
>flopped in horrific fashion

>Anima Yell
>literally who Hanayamata ripoff manga with a meh adaptation
>did fairly poorly in sales, but still outsold Uzamaid by a large margin

>Wataten
>literally who mediocre at best manga with a great adaptation
>did good in terms of sales, but nothing earth-shattering

>Senko-san
>good, popular manga with a great adaptation
>is projected right now to be one of the best selling shows this season

It's almost as if Doga Kobo show sales are directly correlated with the quality and popularity of their source material and how well that source material is adapted.

Given that Danberu is also well-written and fairly popular, I expect that adaptation to sell pretty well as well.

Also, using the Manabi line over a decade after Manabi is retarded. Thanks to streaming and other sources of income, the line is probably now somewhere around 1000 per volume. (e.g. This was the sales number Jashin-Chan needed to reach to get a second season.)

What are those marks on Shiro's face?

it's because she's an OG gangsta

Didn't Wataten do pretty well? OP is full of shit.

Attached: mya nee dies.gif (600x338, 3.51M)

Spent 8+ hours yesterday laying brick and put on Senko to help me rest.
I received twelve hours of glorious, uninterrupted sleep like I haven't had since grade school.

Attached: F037DB03-DD5D-4AE5-83C5-FE054A83D5FE-949-00000138006B473D.png (1500x2153, 855K)

With that price tag wataten would've crossed 8k
OP lives on semen

I need a Hakka Shoujo adaptation after Senko ends.

Attached: 1555257455302.png (1125x1600, 485K)

>put on Senko to help me rest
That's hot.

Attached: PIC UNRELATED.jpg (772x960, 133K)

>Senko-san
>good, popular manga with a great adaptation
>is projected right now to be one of the best selling shows this season

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MY FUCKING SIDES

>uzamaid
>crappy adaption
Literally uzamaid got the best adaption after wataten and best visuals out all of them
Again you proved you are a fucktard

they censored out a fuckton compared to the mango, unlike wataten

Japan having shit taste isn't DogaKobo's fault

I was expecting it, but it's even worse than I imagined. Take one last look at Danberu threads while your at it because they're next once summer hits.

Is that your only metric for what constitutes a good adaptation?
Wataten obviously had less to censor in the first place.

I'd like to see if Dogaboko can nail the backgrounds and that atmosphere of a comfy, frugal life. It's actually something they'd pick up.

Attached: Hakka Shoujo - Vol.1 Ch.3 - The Older Girl - 4.png (1131x1600, 988K)

salesfags ruin everything, as usual

it is one of them, and with wataten you get what you expect, with uzamaid you have lewder expectations.

I enjoyed both, I thought wataten was more on the funny side and uza more ecchi

Eitherway I think Senko-san tops both if they include some pantsu shots and ecchi

Why do you plebeians use sales as guidance on whether a show is good or not? You should be formulating your own opinions. I sure know I'm still going to enjoy Vampire Gabu even if it sold less than 1k.

Wataten don't need a censorship in the first place you fucking fuckboi fucktard

there are no panties in Senko-san

So you are here for panty shots and ecchi
And that's how you scale a anime
Fucking kill yourself subhuman

Read this braindead monkeychild

*Summer flops

I don't need too you already proved you are brainlet

why must this always happen

Attached: 1541600543375.png (744x451, 94K)

Jesus, I'm glad I'm not this autistic that I need ecchi and panty shots to enjoy lolis.

because seasonal anime fans are the lowest scum of humanity

I know is shitposting but true be told, Dogakobo forte is romance and have always been, their experiment with Umaru and New Game worked financially but that was it, now they are back at doing what they do best and they are doing it great, Dogakobo is finally back.

I miss Love Lab

this is really the only thing im watching right now

It would've been good if it was shitposting

yes because thats exactly what I said, you have the mental age of these kids, untwist those panties and drink some herbaltea faggot

I don't think I'll watch this, still haven't caught up with the mango

Attached: 1541514052191.gif (885x948, 895K)

Shiro dies lol

Attached: 1541584006635.png (775x740, 145K)

LRD posts this in literally every thread, but when I report him for spamming I get warned by the mods for false report. I guess that explains why he's been here for so long—mod protection.

Attached: 1537126256271.png (415x389, 69K)

How do I finds me a Senko-san gf?

>LRD
That's just a boogeyman used by ironic lolicons, and you got warned accordingly.

I slept 18 hours after 4 days of no sleep and working at least 12 hours and most 16 hours for 6 days.

Fuck off, normalfags.

Nakano-san...

Attached: nanoja.png (600x425, 259K)

Please see

its all going to disappear once the false vacuum collapses.

Is every senko thread gonna have you around? You should totaly say that another 20 times, we didn't hear it enough yet

>everyone who complains about censorship is the same person
Are you from North Korea? How do you have access to the internet?

>drama shit
dropped

Attached: retard juice.png (374x535, 177K)

If you wanna share the opinion of a literal retard that's basically complaining about a scene/character that hasn't even appeared yet being poorly adapted, by all means. Keep crying abou uzamaid in senko threads and wonder why people tell you to fuck off

drama is stupid and gay

I wasn't the one you replied to, but okay.

jokes on you, this show is just as awful as anima yell, uzamaid and wataten

>He can't tolerate the drama in Senko
That drop it faggot

>wataten was a timeflop after all
>Sofie assumes her rightful place as the best cyuutie lady

Attached: chibilaptop.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

I don't care about the gender. How wholesome and innocent is this show? That's what matters to me.

>innocent
You're in for a rude awakening. You should avoid it.

Umaru is from Dogakobo?

Attached: umaru-body.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

I fucking knew it, you cant trust a fox, theyre the goyim of the animal world

>I don't care about the gender
?

And this is why I liked Watated. I don't like lewd lolicon shows, I prefer wholesome and fun shenanigans with cute little girls.

>wholesome
wholesomefags are the worst. not wholesome at all

I don't care if the lolis are accompanied by a man or a woman as long as it doesn't interfere with the wholesomeness and fun times. Perverts shall burn. Mya-nee is saved by the fact that she's not specific about her fantasies nor she acts on those.

Quite! And additionally, it's entirely sincere.

Attached: yor32iagl3r11.png (720x3208, 1.58M)

>not wholesome at all
Into the trash it goes.

I wish I had a loli!

The other user lied to me! Guess I'll give it a chance after all.

Then why are you watching lolicons anime instead of literally anything else? You come of as either someone trying to start shit or someone incredibly dumb/deluded

I want to be the hero of a loli again.

not the show, the wholesomefags. they're all the opposite of wholesome.

Because anything else is isekai shit or edgy trash like Goblin Slayer. I love shows that are fun, innocent, touching and remind me of the silly stuff I did when I was a child myself or that I did with my nieces when they were little and full of wonder.

So you're an ironic lolicon, then?

Can someone explain to me why Dogakobo suddenly decided to do something as outlier and idiosyncratic as Uzamaid, Anima Yell, and Tada-kun?

I remember they used to do adaptations that later on sell pretty decent, like Love Lab, Mikakunin, YRYR, Gekkan Shoujo, and so on.

Why did they change their methods and why did it flop hard?

Attached: 1554181187614.png (500x500, 296K)

>I only watch lolicon for the plot
jesus

Attached: worried.png (298x313, 95K)

you into LL then?

Get your head out of your ass

>normalfags
Is that even insult ?
What makes you abnormal retard ?

It needed to be done.

>asking if normalfag is an insult on Yea Forums
Fuck off back to rеddit.

Joke on you this shit is 10 times worse

I guess? I don't fap to lolis just enjoy watching them having fun and being happy. I'm the daughteru kind of fan.

Yeah you need to fuck off never comeback tranny

kill yourself redditard

Because publishers paid them to adapt the material? Do you think that they're sinking all their own money into these series and own them or something?

this loli is a grandma so I guess not for you maybe?

Attached: 1485712655325.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

LL?

Me too except Id also lewd them. I get what you mean though, I wouldnt want to fuck Ren chon, she's cute but in a non lewd way

Attached: rengepoint.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Mommy daughter wives belong to ojiisans
Imoutos belong to their onii sans
Otoutos belong to their onee sans
Cakes belong in the bin along with childhood friends and tsunderes
This is the way of things

That's not actually happening, is it?

Attached: 1540165304889.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

Attached: delet (1).jpg (1440x930, 184K)

>Cakes belong in the bin along with childhood friends and tsunderes
Can I keep that bin?

Lawrence Lessig

I am honestly disgusted with this show.
At least an isekai transport the self insert into a new world away from all their troubles, but this show is trying to make it seem like life is worth living despite the utter shittiness he has to go through because at home is this fox-loli, the real life comparison would be the anime a lot of people use as escapism this show as an example, that will take care of him.
I have never in my life seen more blatant ruling-class propaganda of just enjoy your miserable life you loser, don't better yourself, don't try to make your life better in anyway just accept escapism.
It honestly doesn't surprise me this shit is selling, since it manufactured to exploit one of the most exploitable demographics, lonely depressed people.

Literally this

Attached: 1524347721622.jpg (1061x1500, 859K)

>blatant ruling-class propaganda of just enjoy your miserable life you loser
isnt it exactly the opposite of propaganda because it tells you that life is indeed shitty and when you come home you dont even have a fox loli wife who you do it all for? you get nothing, at least the protag does

if it was ruling class propaganda theyd just try and take your mind off the miseries of real life and try to give you some self insert isekais or whatever instead, something to take your mind far off reality, not extremely close to it in a different perspective.

Attached: 1541712286779.jpg (333x360, 54K)

Don't bother replying to the retard. He's an anime only shitter.

Imagine how much better Yea Forums would be if every single form of salesposting was banned. Imagine how much the quality of this place would improve if saying "flop" earned you an instant automatic ban.
God, that would be such a beautiful thing.

The show does two things, first off it creates the illusion if the viewers only could find someone like the fox-loli than their life would be great.
Secondly the show itself works as the fox-loli itself for the viewer to live vicariously through the protagonist and get their 30 minutes of healing every week, the final part is even a POV perspective makes that even more obvious.

people would find a different word, everytime you ban the word
as history has taught us

I think it's supposed to make lonely people want a real wife but it's not working because fox lolis don't exist in real life.

>isnt it exactly the opposite of propaganda
No, it's just the second level of propaganda, for when the naive "take off your mind" approach can't cover the gaping holes in your everyday reality anymore.

You're thinking too much about it. It's a show with a cute fox-loli, it doesn't need to be anything else. A fox-loli is its own reward.

>flop
What about time flop?

Actual propaganda would show how great overworking yourself is and how much of a hero you are doing it.

And that wouldn't stop the fact that salesposting would be banned in this ideal Yea Forums, meaning they'd still get banned for using the new word. Banning "flop" would be just the start.
Sales shit is literally fucking Yea Forums-tier posting adapted to Yea Forums's environment.

>d-don't think too deeply, goyim, y-you don't need to

>too stupid to understand the concept of not immediately obvious to every retard propaganda

Sorry buddy, >>>/MAL/ and >>>/yt/ are that way. If you want to overanalyse anime as an art form or something they're much better suited for your kind.

Who are you quoting?

>people are actually fucking using the obvious shitposting thread instead of making a new one

There are no Jews in Japan, you absolute moron.

you fucking commies are retarded. sometimes life is indeed bad. you should ACTUALLY find a way to overthrow capitalism in a way that is better than it and do it, until this we gonna enjoy this escapism and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: smug.jpg (850x680, 117K)

I completely believe that the government will insert propoganda into their media to keep their workers obedient and partly control their thoughts I just think your example doesnt make for a strong case, hell isekais being so popular make a stronger case where the only way to better ones life is to kill themselves and that they arent at fault at all nor should they try to change the outside world

even watamote is more like that, where she needs to change and nothing is wrong with society.

Not the show about a salaryman coming home to a fox loli which is the only good thing in his life, it literally emphasizes how bad things truly are unless the viewer does not spend any time thinking about it
>commies
back to pleddit do not collect 20k
heres your (you) thank you for contributing

Attached: 1554599984907.png (580x642, 210K)

>can't refute argument
>b-but one word you used was too memey
2/10 made me solve captcha

Attached: smug (12).jpg (430x316, 39K)

Im not engaging in an argument with you because the filenames, your pledditlingo and your lack of an argument give away that youre only trolling, or do not have the capability to discuss things on a rational level

Im basically saying, comeback if you can, leave if you cant
or lurk for 4 years

Attached: bait.jpg (400x400, 53K)

>"what's propaganda for people, who are sufficiently smart and have already seen enough isekais in their life, that they can't delude themselves with it anymore, and therefore need something that hits closer to reality"
Still surprises me, that some people can be literally that retarded, that they're unable to understand the concept after 3 posts about it.

Who hurt you, son?

Attached: B6lCqxHCcAIIH7M.jpg (541x600, 86K)

Based on what I have seen from anime and manga, work being utterly soul crushing is already an established fact in Japan, so the only real way an piece of media can handle it is either ignore it or show it like this show.
Showing work in another way would simply be seen as misleading and wrong. Instead this show shows a way to enjoy life despite how awful work is.

>those patched up clothes
DELETE THIS

Attached: BAKA (2).jpg (431x468, 83K)

This. You're preaching to the wrong choir though, since people in this thread are sufficiently like the target audience and they WANT to be deluded.

There is something wrong with society if we need anime like this!

I am honestly disgusted with this post.
At least a common shitpost transport the user into a new world away from all their troubles, but this post is trying to make it seem smart despite the utter shittiness he has to go through because of it's mental gymnastics, the real life comparison with anime and use a lot of people and escapism as an example.
I have never in my life seen more blatant redit tier shitpost of just you can't enjoy loli loser, it's not good for yourself, it's a crime and your excuses are just escapism.
It honestly doesn't surprise me this shit is receiving (You)s, since its manufactured pasta to exploit one of the most weakness of the anons, that are most lonely depressed people.

Attached: urss.jpg (300x243, 17K)

Tell Abe about it.

Attached: responsibility.jpg (600x480, 59K)

imagine how many kits could senko bear nakano
just imagine

Attached: 1554931538435.jpg (852x1200, 601K)

Which is better:
>Multiple tails
>One extra fluffy tail
You can once pick one.

Attached: 1554653368515.png (1494x1002, 430K)

one tail fluffy enough to suffocate me

One extra long, extra fluffy tail that can coil all the way around the both of you

Quality over quantity.

Because mods want to kill Yea Forums so they insist in not nipping the board's biggest current cancer in the bud, which is salesfaggotry.

We don't but the Japs do. They're all sad and tired and none of them are fucking.

Whichever allows her to fulfill her duties better.

Attached: dgw ka fuchs.jpg (2149x2791, 480K)

I don't think there's anything propagandistic about it. That said, yeah, that's what's going. Life is so shit so people want to pretend they have something worthwhile. It's kinda pathetic and sickening but I mean, I guess people are allowed to cope however they want.

Attached: 2019-04-14_729x792.png (729x792, 479K)

So who's the white fox girl?
Some slut?

If Senko san takes care of the salarymen who is there to support the neet?

Attached: Abe.png (741x685, 897K)

If anything it's gonna hurt the birth rate, but it'll soothe their spirits a bit.

Attached: get in.webm (960x540, 155K)

What did she mean by this?

Attached: top fox.jpg (599x810, 119K)

If he upsets Senko, she'll eat his liver

yuri never sales. don't know why they keep making it

Kits of what? Aid kits?

baby kitsune ya dingus

What would it be like to have a girlfriend who looks and acts e x a c t l y like Senko and you could also have sex with her?

Nah man, I want health kits

I would do as same as nakano and have a non sexual relationship

Wait is that why they're called kits?

Attached: akarin realization.png (582x714, 234K)

>be happy or else, wagecuck
40 keks

It's because baby foxes are called kits.

Me watching senko-san, also reading senko-san.

Attached: 1555024081163sekrit.png (740x840, 440K)

The etymology of kitsune itself is complicated, and there's several Japanese folk stories as to the word's origin, but as far as it's connection to the term for baby foxes, it's a most interesting coincidence. The same could be said for the diminutive suffix -chen in German and -chan in Japanese.

I'm looking forward to how they handle Akemi's man-muscle lust and the fact all the girls want boyfriend cock, considering so many people who love Doga Kobo seem to be yuri enthusiasts or loli-obsessed.

Attached: Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru small.webm (640x360, 796K)

What would you do if you had a Senko gf?

>gf
no thanks

I would take care of her and start a family with her with as many children as physically allowable. Anything else would be shocking.

Why would you specify the sex thing given how there's nothing stopping you from having sex with Senko unless you're a meme-loving fuck who loves posting about not for lewd xd on facebook?

Marry her, ask if I could become a fox like her and raise a family of god-foxes to repopulate Japan and be a responsible father

But everyone hated that bitch.

One fluffy tail is obviously better

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [360p]-0-15-33-753.jpg (640x360, 107K)

What would ``it'' feels like with Senko-chan?

I have a feeling that Senko is going to be a short manga.

Does software programmers in Japan have to wear formal suits while working at the company all day long? How the fuck can they not kill anybody like that, the job alone is uncomfortable and stressful enough

I just wanted to clarify that it would be ok to have sex. As in she would actively ask for it and also enjoy it.

Isn't it obvious? Deities exist to be worshipped.

Like with any loli: Fucking the world's tightest toy.
Everyone has to wear a suit in japan.

Warm, soft, smooth to the touch, maybe a bit of static if you're not careful we are talking about her tail right?

>Everyone has to wear a suit in japan.
Nuke that shithole again

divine

Attached: file.png (1199x680, 943K)

But staring a blank excel sheet at 2 am, singing shitty karaoke at an izakaya with 30 year old men who look like they’re 60 and three-hour meetings to discuss where the hanko box will go on the new form that is to be faxed to the manager on the next floor are more important than going home and raising kids or making babies. Based Japan training the Japanese to become a hivemind of fearless robots to take over the Asian mainland. That’s why they’re so big into robotics, they're making robot bodies.

Her tail would feel so soft and fluffy

I want to BE Senko-san!

i would beat the shit out of you

This just raises a lot of questions, why would you beat up something that cute, user?

Considering how it's all about streaming now, how relevant are physical sales? It's not 2012 anymore.

Japan still relies on them though alongside merch, right?

I aspire to be like Senko-san

Attached: 1532140622115.png (204x283, 15K)

What would it be like?

speaking of merch, how long until we have senko-san tail pillows?

senko-san buttplugs*

Attached: 1543521420331.png (336x376, 32K)

There's something distinctly creepy about this show but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Attached: 1554656829317.jpg (1000x1000, 96K)

At least there's stalker's manga thread

Till May
hobbystock.jp/item/view/hby-ccg-00107231

Attached: file.png (550x347, 131K)

Unrealistic wish fulfillment? MC's wagecuckery? Senko's unreasonably selfless behavior with unknown (in the anime) motivations?

That doesn't look nearly comfortable enough.

Attached: 1554843383968.png (592x631, 352K)

Surface level is that it’s a loli with sensual tail touching.
Deep is understanding what this says about Japanese society, how fucked the country is, where people seek catharsis in an anime where it’s just a guy with someone who cares about him, something to look forward to in life. In the future we’ll have some LN titled “I can’t believe I have a wife?!”, with no fantasy elements, no isekai, just a guy who has a wife and eventually has kids with her, and they live a happy life together and she doesn’t develop “retired husband syndrome”. That will be the new isekai.

Sent ;)

But only sad anime like broken hearted no texting just pictures

But only sad anime just pictures no texting if she asks something just block immediately

Wagecuckery is a meme in many places, but it’s real in Japan. For some reason being some drone in an soulless construction firm that uses no mental skills where you fill in an excel sheet where concrete will be poured next in the countryside is preferable to keeping the country’s traditions alive. Even in tech firms, your inventions are stolen from you by the company and you get little credit. Shuji Nakamura, who co-invented the blue LED and got a Nobel for it, was shafted by his company (and lost out on millions until he sued them) and later straight up said young Japanese should leave the country as it will hold them back. It’s fucked.

10/10 would read

“Abe’s new pop-culture plan to get people to have sex ended up causing half population under 40 country to commit sudoku, many sincere bowing sessions were held as an apology”

Pretty much of all the above. Every dogakobo anime to come out in the last 2 years or so never fails to make me feel like I'm watching a psychological horror anime as opposed to an iyashikei. Partially due to the content itself, but also because I can't stop thinking about who the target audience for this kind of shlock is.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.39_[2018.11.26_20.12.10].j (1280x720, 223K)

You mean it doesn't look like this in the west?

Attached: 1529804536418.png (437x516, 239K)

>and that lolis should be with men?
Well, clearly. Who better to raise a tomboy little girl than a man? A woman would merely taint them with feminity.

Attached: tomboy growth spurt.jpg (1075x1075, 282K)

Not to that extent, as long as you find someone to live with who isn’t your mother. Depends on who you work for and if you’re working class or not. Our “salarymen” can have stressful, but high-paying jobs with good vacation time.

>best adaptation
>annoying side characters that nobody gave a fuck about
>main characters are one note with no development
>repeated the same gimmicks every episode
>didn't have much in terms of anime original content, and what was there wasn't great
>mediocre seiyuus
>meh animation by Doga Koba standards (New Game, Senko-san, and Wataten blew it out of the water. Even Anima Yell was almost on par with it despite having fully animated non-CGI cheer scenes and having a budget of 10 yen and a 12 pack of ramen.)
>wonky character designs (for example, the maid is much less muscular in the anime than the manga)

Plushies any minute now.

Congratulations, you managed to waste a decent portion of my screen with a post that can be summarized into "I didn't like thing"

there are sale thread fo manga?

where?

Oh hey.

Attached: 175302242.png (710x719, 288K)

Attached: kanasmirk.png (389x478, 134K)

link?

I just fapped to her again yesterday, it's still too soon to do it again. I'll wait until the end of the season or something.

>overdramatic isekai shitter is a fag
Like clockwork.

have sex

>isekai fag continues by projecting
Keep going. It's adorable.

actively watching a DGKB anime makes you a virgin by default fagtron

>I just fapped to her again yesterday,
You can fap to the boy this time.

Attached: 13.jpg (281x187, 11K)

No it doesn't, and actively watching isekai harem shows doesn't really help your case. Why are you willing to die on such a stupid hill?

I can't wait for show to be over so we can go back to comfy Sunday.

Uzamaid sucked, but Wataten was fantastic and should have sold more. Shit taste japs.

because i get to call out a disgusting degenerate like you out on their bullshit and watch you squirm as you autistically type out the equivalent of "no-no u" over and over again

>thinking you know anything about an anonymous poster by what show they watch
>still stuck on virgin as an insult
>still replying in general
You can stop now, you just look like a moron.

I wasn't the same person you responded to, but ok. Good luck with your pointless bitching.

how is that I can check every site in existence for senko san porn and then I walk into a random loli thread on Yea Forums and I still find better, newer hentai

the only moron here is you if you're still deluding yourself into thinking that anyone who watches this anime is still contributing to the gene pool

well what post was it and what sites are you checking

>still going
Ok, listen up retard. No one is squirming, because no one fucking cares. The whole point of me bringing up that you were an isekai fag was to show you how retarded it is to lump everyone who watches a single show into one stereotype. You have no evidence of anything about any of us (because it's fucking anonymous), and you will not be taken seriously until you get your head out if your ass. Now, either stop acting like a cunt or fuck off.

>You have no evidence
the fact that were butthurt enough to go through the effort of typing out a lengthy response already speaks volumes

i hope you can one day overcome your crippling condition user

Males in general, can't leave the young boys out of the fun or they'll end up snatching all the lonely milfs and cakes instead. But yes, you are correct.

Attached: 07_008.jpg (1270x1793, 567K)

>t-the evidence is the response
So your continual response is evidence of you being a virgin as well? That's your logic at play. You see why it's retarded, yet?

Don't lewd the touhous please.

Just shut up and fuck already, you two.

your continual response coupled with the fact that you are a cuckold only further proves my point

Attached: 1444424383184.png (439x392, 199K)

We will when we're good and ready!
I'm good and ready.

We're done arguing here. It's been fun, user.

aight gg

By pedotourism

What the fuck just happened?

Fuck if I know.

We just stopped shitting up the thread. Turns out neither of us were as big of faggots as we appeared. Who knew?

I bet Senko's lap is comfortable.

The analysis is kind of wrong. They believe that working yourself to death IS the country's tradition. That's what they drill into their kids, day in and day out, you study hard to get a good work and you work hard for the good of the country. That's why Japanese civilians seem out of it in every interview they do. That's the script they were given and they are REALLY GOOD at following it.

It's honestly kind of... admirable in a way. Like here's a society that has imposed it's own rules and values so hard that they're beating out biological impulses on a daily basis. They've managed to beat out the survival impulse and the urge to fuck out of their people. And not in some abstract "Oh the bible says you shouldn't fuck so mormons only fuck when married" or "Oh our love our cars gets us fucking killed more than anything else". Nono, they just, flat out don't want to fuck and they work till they die.

I don't even know how you solve it. You'd have to like... forcibly reeducate people at that level or something. Maybe when they're SO FUCKED that infrastructure starts to collapse they'll have to miss work often and they'll realise fucking people feels good again.

Attached: JPEG_20181102_005237.jpg (377x547, 56K)

Mods, just ban Senko-san and do us all a favor.

Senko did nothing wrong.

People here focus mainly on anime/manga and look for porn when they need a fap. Those loli thread guys on Yea Forums live and breathe porn 24/7

I'd rather they ban Carole and Tuesday instead.

>wanting to get rid of the comfy manga threads

low key kinda racist ngl

I don't think it's inherent to the Japanese mindset or anything. Like "this is what the lowly nippon will do to itself if left to their own devices". But no one can deny they've cooked themselves a culture that's somehow managing to keep them miserable, devoid of free time and is actively killing the nation.

That's because Uzamaid was bad, Wataten was good, and Senko-san is a masterpiece.

>Wataten was good
Nah, it was hagshit.

This is accurate.

They're the ones lewding us, user. We aren't safe and might never be.

Attached: 13.jpg (1280x1865, 476K)

Dont open if youre an advertiser
sorry mods

Attached: c7b2e84f3cf1bbeb5ba49ba957b6fc90340ad73f1d631e198997619e58c1cd90.png (1467x1429, 1.11M)

Wake up shortly after and begin preparing for work

That one seems like her head was photoshopped over some other loli

I wonder if he's willing to share that model.

oof, source?

>depressing spoilers

Attached: 1367015281427.gif (250x141, 424K)

Source post deleted: twitter.com/joutarou_taku/status/1116274219203977216
Rehost here: files.catbox.moe/8xwsnl.mp4

>depressing spoilers
>of Senko-san
There is nothing depressing in the manga, at all.

I'm only 9 minutes in and my heart is going DOKI DOKI

except that part where the wageslave realizes senkosan is a figment of his imagination and he jumps off the building to die, a cute foxgirl watching the man fall to his death from a far, asking herself if there couldve been anything done to prevent it

Are we reading the same manga

Senko san is too perfect i cant even self insert it puts me off
Where are her flaws that forced her to settle for me?

>I walk into a random loli thread on Yea Forums and I still find better, newer hentai
But people keep telling me that loli threads on Yea Forums are nothing but constant reposts

It was, I know the original version.
I feel disappointed.

Might be from his fan fiction

>goyim
uuuh...

Attached: 1555177491494.jpg (570x380, 51K)

I'm glad people just thought One Room was weird and fucked off.

Attached: one room mashiro head tilt.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

The difference here is that Senko-san is more popular and not a short show, there was nothing to be gained by shitposting against One Room but they can earn lots of attention by starting shit against this show. All we can do is hope they get tired at some point.

One room threads was comfy and great, it was a treat to watch with Yea Forums. Senko sadly attracted more normalfags with its meme 'touch fluffy tail' status and Dogakobo label.

As he should. Fight the good fight.

The tail meme had nothing to do with it, it was more the manga's popularity on Yea Forums (in addition to the Dogakobo label indeed). Not for lewd memes aside it doesn't look like there are many normalfags around (other than the shitposters themselves), they're only doing this to piss Yea Forums itself off.

This. Ironic lolicons are the cancer killing Yea Forums.

Attached: 1547470577517.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

>piss Yea Forums itself off.
You're also forgetting that it's a pretty shit season overall, so what few currently airing shows that merit discussion on Yea Forums are probably going to shitposted to death for the next 3 months, regardless of the quality of said show.

ooo she is cute.

It basically means "please give me attention, I'm using throwaway IPs and nothing you can do will ever harm me so I'll use this opportunity to try riling you up again".
Basically, a rebellious teenager mindset. Just report and ignore. The fact that he posted it again is proof of the post above him being true anyway, as you'd expect of a thread that was started for no other reason than organized shitposting.
And fuck you for that last statement, the real thing was even worse than this faker.

I just want cute and funny girls on Yea Forums, is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1458087611717.png (8000x4500, 1.06M)

Loli and moe is suppose to enhance an anime, if loli is the stories only premises its bound to fall flat on it's face. Its like cooking with pure sugar, its a bad idea.

Attached: 1361255270139.jpg (567x672, 329K)

But what is it's a show on sugar itself?

Attached: 1538164531131 (1).png (983x1080, 848K)

>if loli is the stories only premises its bound to fall flat on it's face
Incorrect

Attached: 1445193093699.jpg (1028x1499, 624K)

Which in your opinion is written better?

Who other than pretentious retards who are watching anime for the wrong reasons gives a shit about "writing"? That's a subjective way to measure the quality of a show anyway (yes it is), the fact that so many posts complaining about "bad writing" have popped up recently is nothing short of depressing.

I didn't know someone could watch anime for the "wrong reason". There most certainly is a difference in quality of writing from one work to the next, this shouldn't be hard to see.

Attached: mari.gif (320x240, 374K)

>to be a real lolicon you must hate hagshit and like 3D lolis
I understand completely. As a yurifag, I hate Senko-san for similar reasons: it has a useless self-insert prick and hetshit. And I think we can all agree that Yea Forums doesn’t need any more ironic yurifag shitposters that might like this kind of anime. The board is for lesbians after all.

Attached: 1555030125965.jpg (350x490, 29K)

Out of the 121 IPs in this thread it should be safe to assume that at least half of them belong to this guy

Attached: 09gygf6f5it643.jpg (637x630, 39K)

Kill yourself pedo

I dunno what LRD means or what candydoll is but this is more or less me?
Lolis are hot because they're slender and clean and pretty and have hips
Real children are blobby unclean log shaped messes

You must be mistaking, this board is for anime and manga of all kinds, /u/ is for lesbians.
Also, before you start name calling I too love yuri but that doesn't mean I have to force others into shit I believe is good, it only makes you look retarded and pushes for faggots shitposting yuri shows so stop it fag.

>this board is for anime and manga of all kinds, /u/ is for lesbians.
Just to make this more clear, Yea Forums is for anime and manga of all kinds including yuri, /u/ is for anime and manga lesbians only. (also Yea Forums shit I guess because mods are too retarded to give a fuck)
The entire yuri hate thing and pretending to be an obnoxious yurifag is a falseflagging operation by the organized shitposters mentioned more than a few times recently (assumed to also be salesfags thanks to a few connections), so just don't give them any validation.

I’m not actually a man-hating /u/fag. I was trying to make fun how ridicolous LRD’s post was by showing how you could use the same logic to justify that all yurifags should basically be prick-kun, which is something hag-hating lolicons wouldn’t approve of. I guess my joke was far too subtle and esoteric.

Attached: 1553317865285.jpg (556x620, 68K)

Bakaren unable to do proper subtlety, what a surprise.

I wish little loli foxgirls would lie to me and pretend to worry for my well being.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.29_[2019.04.14_23.08.15].j (1920x1080, 181K)

There's an invisible loli fox girl next to you right now, and every time you masturbate she tries to have sex with you but because you can't touch each other she just goes through your dick without feeling anything.

Attached: hazuki sad.png (851x780, 875K)

It kinda still doesn't help much.

Attached: upset.jpg (381x525, 54K)

Whether or not we decide to ignore shitposters, they’re will always be some newfag who responds seriously, giving them the attention they want. Thus, the only reasonable solution is to at least try to respond to shitposters in new, interesting, and (hopefully) creative and funny ways. Surely as unfunny as my joke might have turned out to be, it definitely couldn’t been seen as encouraging shitposters.

Attached: 1480611208771.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

STALKER-san save us

>trying to reason with LRD instead of just mocking him
This was your first mistake.

Whoever made this picture reeks of normalfaggotry

I would watch a 24 episode show about this aunt

it'd literally just be her in one of those holes in the wall with the bottom half of her body open to anyone

>first off it creates the illusion if the viewers only could find someone like the fox-loli than their life would be great.
But that would be true?

She was angry he ingored her advances

>real lolicons are normalfags
Okay.

>hetshit
cringe

If you knew what Candydoll was, you wouldn't say retarded ironic lolicon shit like real children being disgusting.

I don't think you know what the word ironic means. Just because we don't agree it doens't mean I'm not being sincere. Lolis are extremely fucking hot, and I mean that. Just because you're a paedo it doesn't mean I don't find lolis hot.

Attached: ea489b681f91a55d020e8210c330c225.png (800x800, 391K)

>disliking 3dpd makes you an ironic lolicon
haha what the fuck are you implying? That I should have an interest in 3dpd when 2d perfection exists? Are you some kind of fucking normal?

Lurk for two years before posting.

>ascended to the point where I have no interest in 3d of any sort
>calling me a newfag
Get the fuck out normal, you can't make me like 3dpd no matter how hard you try

Very large amount of Japanese loli art is traced from real children. Lolicon and pedophilia are inseparable, and only a normalfag would claim otherwise. If you want more proof, look up what ロリコン (rorikon/lolicon) means in any Japanese dictionary. You don't have to like 3D children, but if you despise pedophilia, you are a normalfag and an ironic lolicon.

Yeah I still don't think you know what the word ironic means. Also yeah, I know that artists like Rustle trace real kids. Guess what? His stuff is not very hot. I don't like it. My lolicon of choice is stuff like Tanabe Kyou and his perfect, rock hard ab girls with nice womanly hips and beautifully sculpted chests.

Attached: 0b3c75ce92ad4cbf0cc83bfb0057a573.jpg (430x580, 131K)

The tail they used for the display looked decently fluffy too.

Attached: retail display.jpg (887x1539, 388K)

I hope we get a senko plushie with lots of fluff.

not quite as fluffy as I prefer, but these went up for pre-order recently
I have never bought a figurine, but I would it it were senko

Attached: 01CB032E-E7CD-4333-BA7D-825CEF249A6F-1806-00000285D4D926FE.jpg (700x442, 23K)

>its the ironic lolicon bait again
>It gets more replies everytime
You only motivate him to post it more often with each reply. Its dumb retarded bait so just learn to ignore it.

>tracing
>dictionary
What's next, you gonna start spamming hags to prove your retarded argument again? Go diddle a kid already so that no more people fall for your autistic screeching.

Do as said. Why are you falling for obvious bait so easily instead of ignoring and reporting that falseflagging retard? He's finally going all out too, I guess he got tired of how many times people tried to derail his shitposting thread into becoming legit.

Don't forget to check the archive for what happened to other instances of that image and do what needs to be done.

Why is it so easy to upset normalfags like you?
Just because you greentexted it, doesn't mean it's not true.
>an image that would scare 4channel advertisers was deleted
What a shock. It gets deleted for the same reason loli porn gets deleted.

>a very large amount of Japanese loli art is traced from real children
Wouldn’t this mean that most lolicon artists are a bunch of talentless hacks?

Attached: 1482955187157.png (1280x720, 811K)

>advertisers meme
Says the totally not normalfag.

you need to just enjoy watching the world burn and others suffer, stop trying to watch anime about cute girls and realize your true path in this life

>meme
Yeah, there is totally 0 advertising on 4channel.

except they both sold fine you fucking retard?

kinda wish i could find a documentary about japans wage cuck culture, it is actually really interesting and i am curious how this came to be

>Get primed to be the most fearless soldiers in the world
>The dudes from across the ocean unleash the hell engine weapon on your land twice
>The dudes from across the ocean take over your government
>They tell you that from now on there's no war, you only work
>They help your nationalists kill everyone who advocates for workers rights because "that's commie shit"
>Get primed to be the most tireless workers in the world
>ECONOMIC MIRACLE
>"Holy shit! if we keep working we can just keep having economic miracles!"
>Economic Miracle 2: Erekutorikuru Bugaru never happens
>Recession happens
>"G-g-gotta work hard to rebuild things..."
>Another recession happens and this one isn't even even your fault
>"I-if we just work even harder it can be like back in the 80s..."
>All the old people start screaming about how no one is fucking and you should build a military and invade the pacific again
>On the one hand you want to fuck, but on the other hand last time you had a military you got the hell engine dropped on you
>Keep working yourself to death and cry whilst caressing a picture of Jougasaki Mika

Jokes aside, that is pretty much it: Japan modernised itself into hyper capitalism after they got bombed. Everyone thinks of themselves as an engine of the economy for the good of the nation first, a person second. So even if you want to be lazy and have a family and go on dates, odds are very good that might cost you your job if you stop going to the office drinking parties. And going back to "the old ways" means getting bombed again in the public consciousness.

And don't forget that Japanese women found out what sex was 20 years ago and that was so scary to Japanese men that they never recovered! They're not even "feminists", they're just more open about wanting to fuck and that scares all the guys away.

nooooooo curse you animefags
exhentai.org/g/1398620/4ffbad8288/

Attached: 1450554066999.jpg (455x628, 64K)

>trusting satan's opinion

Please stop being a faggot.

>sniffing the fluff in the middle of fucking

Attached: 1548497919201.png (343x399, 137K)

the animefags got this one bad, huh?
why the fuck is everybody going on about yuri or loli or whatever?

its good but they drew her too large the artist probably isnt a lolifriend

Am I the only person that teared up a bit on the flashbacks?

Attached: DUF5Ov7hmkM.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

i am sorry, but loli stuff, straigt or yuri - all is a flop

Dogakobo delivers actual AOTY with Do you even Lift?!! next season. Uzumaid was a test for /fit/ anime, and DYEL is the main cannon shot.

/fit/ > /l/

i just CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
DAMNIT CHINKS, USE THAT CRISPR MEME TECH AND MAKE KITSUNE GIRLS ALREADY

Attached: 1537032261112.jpg (555x547, 54K)

The person you're quoting doesn't care. He's going to shitpost about the show you like just as much as he's shitposting about this show you dislike. Enjoy also having bad threads for series you enjoy.

I think their first priority would be to engineer their libido back into themselves.

my threads will be on /fit/, not on /nu-v/

>/nu-v/
its post-nu, neo-Yea Forums actually

>loli stuff, straigt or yuri - all is a flop
What is early Nanoha? What is Kodomo no Jikan? What is Ichigo Mashimaro? What is Ro-Kyu-Bu? What is Prisma Illya?

Attached: 1443318883492.jpg (2409x3496, 3.05M)

Attached: 1452060790756.jpg (600x389, 50K)

Attached: 1452063087167.jpg (600x427, 49K)

I don't get it.

someone should draw Senko-san captured by poachers and being skinned alive :3

Eargasm

thats not how ears work
ears generally dont ejaculate

Oh okay, at lest she felt nice.

Someone should skin you alive. That'd be cool.

Attached: 9a4c99b305da9b7ffa97bef40a942228.png (600x600, 395K)

I hope a loli does the skinning :3

>Wish-fulfillment garbage is selling
What a surprise.

He's reading the STALKER April fool's chapter

Look man,im pedo too but i dont Talk about It here because its have nothing to do with my anime Loli series,the only thing that you do is ruin threads and shitpost.

Doujins when?

What’s the story here?

Attached: 9D556D1A9DD54B358385B562D9066B5E_L.jpg (680x510, 61K)

Tomboys are lesbians user.

Red or White ?

Attached: 74083607.jpg (1200x1029, 718K)

Episode 2 PV out: youtube.com/watch?v=ETWUwqqt7f8

Lolibabas are the best regarless of color.

Is Senko san even allowed to say no?

MC doesn’t seem like the type to ask anything

Attached: 1444776387531.gif (480x270, 1.11M)

Why was this allowed?

God wills it

You'll need a coin for the ferryman

Our father
Lord in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thou kingdom come

twitter.com/rimukoro/status/1117796762964484104
What did the author mean by this?

loli grandmas

This, but turn me into a kitsune

so much cute stuff on this account

Attached: D4BL7WBUwAArO-A.jpg (881x1200, 188K)

Thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us the day, our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses

He probably just got finished fapping to the newest Towako.

>There are people who don't love foxgirls
>There are people who don't love catgirls
>There are people who don't love doggirls
>There are people who don't love bunnygirls
Why

Attached: 1543861466400.jpg (800x1148, 171K)

>he doesn’t know the actual reason people don’t like tamamo

No. I know that reason. Well, there's two main reasons.

Attached: 01cff3f0f8d75be039eacd4ac24b6ce4.jpg (550x770, 99K)

Because Tamamo no Mae is a demon who led to the death of an emperor and the rise of the power of the Kamakura Shogunate?

Lewd _ear penetration incoming

Attached: file.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

Joke's on you, Nakano is the fake one.

This was the point you could tell Miura was not even worthy to finish his own story anymore.

>furry
Yikes.

tamamo did nothing wrong.

That park is fucked up. Too many foxes, and they are constantly tearing each other apart for food while the tourists and keepers tease them. All Youtube videos really don't show the full story.

>hakuno, don’t you dare look at anyone except me!
>what? what’s the problem with fucking every master who summons me? you thought you were special or something?
absolute state of mikon

>Women can't express their sexuality
Geez user, don't you think you're being kinda problematic right now?

>salaryman and his fox loli end the hag lead wave
What a time to be alive.

Honestly, even if I was ok with used goods, I’d still hate her for the hypocrisy alone

Sounds hot. Does she mention anything about locking you up in chastity?

She literally fucks another master while (you) watch

The lolis shouldn't be with the man or the woman, the only reason either sells is because of painfully embarrassing wish-fulfillment fantasies. The first-person after-credits to the first Senko episode illustrates that perfectly. What we need are more comfy daughterfus, and less mouthbreathers causing this shit to get sales.

Attached: __wakasagihime_touhou_drawn_by_mitsu_prettychii__8a11cbcbb12b5cf557c7bafea8e7e714.jpg (800x800, 441K)

The manga would be significantly better if she was not a loli.

Fuck off

It looks like the shitposting brigade is here

There seems to be hopes given the fan reactions.
Lurk the buyfsg threads if you want to see what it's like to fall into a hole.

Id buy figs if they weren't so horribly expensive
Just pieces of plastic out of a mold
Glass or ceramic ones frequently cost the price of a months rent

People that disagree with you aren't shitposters. I'm sorry this isn't reddit and I'm not going to apologize a dozen times before politely disagreeing with you. I think the entire genre is fucked. I think catering to the people who like this shit ruined Senko in particular and fucked over the largely wholesome tone of the manga.

I don't even know why people are latching on, Senko isn't even a loli, she's just flat and short

>Senko isn't even a loli,
Yeah and fapping to traps isnt gay

it is gay and Senko isn't a little girl

>bunnygirls

No they are worst girls.

> I think catering to the people who like this shit ruined Senko in particular and fucked over the largely wholesome tone of the manga.
The "[literally anything] is a metaphor for sex" crowd are the worst ones of all. I really wish this show never got an anime, and was still a happy secret.

>There's no girls around that wants to parade around as a fox girl shrine robe just like how there is no "normal" girls that wants to deal with your impoverished suffering.

They might as well be prostitutes, but not even real prostitutes don't have the skills to heal.

Attached: I'mSoLonely.webm (1572x1040, 423K)

This.

Flopshit garbage

Its not selling op chokes on dicks

>it is gay
No it's not

Have you considered a cingulotomy?

Excuse me, it seems you posted the broken version of this gif. Allow me to remedy that right now. Please take this gif to replace yours. Thank you

Attached: Comfy wife-grandma-loli-kitsune.gif (885x948, 1.78M)

>ywn be this cozy

Oddly nostalgic

hell yeah that's the shit

give me fluff or give me death

Attached: 1541583944199.png (562x350, 99K)

You write a last will, while I work on the eulogy.

Yeah if you want to fucking kill me.

Senko gatebox when?

Seems like a win-win chief, 50% chance you aren't sad, 50% chance you aren't alive to feel sad.

Attached: 1540726264508.jpg (293x283, 15K)

Sup, Yea Forums. I watched 1st ep of this yesterday on accident and skimmed through the manga today. Is it really enough for ainme to do well to repeat tired monster girl tail grab orgasm gag and show mundane scenes of some odd non-sexual relationship with an adopted child-like being? It doesn't seem like there is even a hint of development or story, it's all going to be just the same episode 1 over and over.
Is it really a good idea to put a perpetually dead inside, sack of shit salary man in a supposedly "feel good" slice of life anime? It doesn't really feel good, because the dude is always on the brink of suicide in the manga.

Yes.

read the manga instead. She's supposed to sound like a southern granny. That gives it a quarter more comedic appeal

Attached: The old language of Japan is the equivilant to a texan accent.png (745x800, 424K)

Like lil from squidbillies?

I wouldn't call Nakano a "child-like being"

Its known to treat depression and chronic pain.

>dat PV
>dat double penetration
lewd fox

She felt a prick in her ear.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [720p].mkv-00_06_49error072.png (1280x720, 482K)

Gimme the hat back

Attached: Billy4.png (512x724, 259K)

>tfw you'll never know how it's like to cuddle your loved one after work
;_;

my dick knows how much i love it. sometimes i love it too much.

Attached: goodnight.jpg (400x524, 44K)

Imagine if they ran the credits right after that.

What an awful way to commit suicide.

Yeah it probably leaves a terrible mess for some poor janitor.

Janitors don't clean heavy machinery.

Dude, they've been here since the start. Look at that OP. This entire thread was made for no reason other than shitposting against a show that's well-liked by most of Yea Forums.

And that's because you're retarded normalfags who somehow demonize the idea of sex and can't take a joke about that subject. Why can't you just like the series for your own reasons and let everyone enjoy it whichever way they prefer? "Oh no but she's PURE please don't lewd why are you lewding a 2D girl fucking animefags" it's like this is the first time you're coming in contact with the fact that the entire otaku culture is a den of perverts, something that's always been the case. If you really can't stand that then either move on to another hobby or find a way to take that "wholesome" stick out of your asses.

I really don't like how this whole old man Japanese -> ye olde English localization technique came to be, it makes some level of sense but it just feels kind of wrong. The fact that you're getting some comedy out of it when none was intended kind of is proof of that as well.

And why should you?

>shitposting thread gets to bump limit
Thanks for nothing mods

Attached: senko.jpg (334x366, 38K)

Something like this, then.

Attached: Long and fluffy.png (1000x1166, 478K)

Same user who watched ep1 yesterday.
What do you guys think about Shield Hero? Don't they handle this "taking care of child-like family members" meme better? There was a whole arc about making a cute dress for one of the girls. Protagonist in Shield Hero also deserves sympathy unlike this shitbag here, who is pictured as desperate and worthless. Even the authors show no respect and joke about him being incarcerated.

Attached: 1480957756680.gif (480x238, 415K)

I'm serious, isn't that show doing the same feel good family fantasy, but much better?

>I'm serious
That's sad.

>maybe if we keep deleting people's posts, the discussion will suddenly get better!
>it's not like the same people will come back only to shitpost even harder

Attached: 1441606059819.png (200x200, 32K)

Are you perhaps brain damaged? I don't have a problem with lewding, I'm not a purityfag you mongoloid. I have a problem with an anime studio over-sexualizing and stuffing additional fanservice into their adaptation of a manga which was more wholesome than it was sexual in order to get sales, which is exactly what this is. I can't enjoy it "in my own way" because I DON'T enjoy it, their adaptation is disingenuous. Save the lewding for manga which were properly lewd in the first place, and didn't just use innuendo as humor.

The artist is great making her cute as hell too.

It could be just the first episode.

That's my hope, but I'm not holding my breath. I think the tone of the post-credits scene shows pretty clearly the angle they want to go with it, and judging by the overwhelmingly positive response thus far, from a business perspective that would seem to make sense.

Die.

Do you assume that I like isekai shit? No, I only watched it in background out of boredom.

If anything, the fact that you perceive the adaptation this way makes it even worse. I can't even begin to imagine how you reached that conclusion, maybe you misinterpreted the manga so hard that you deluded yourself into believing it's perfectly "wholesome" so now that you're getting an animated version of you you're having a hard time coming to terms with reality.
By the way, it has jack fucking shit to do with PRE-ORDER PREDICTIONS FROM A CHINESE SITE WHICH ARE NOT SALES. The quality of an adaptation depends on nothing more than how much its staff loves the work and how much time they've been given, so given that first episode it's likely that the people who animated it like it much more than you - despite not giving a shit about your "wholesome" memery.

tl;dr just stop being a normalfag who sees evil even in slightly lewd things.

I'm not sure what this discussion even is about. The manga always showed it as slightly lewd, too, and the anime didn't go past that either.

Attached: 21.png (800x1148, 342K)

The fox keeps telling him to not touch base of her tail in the manga, he is pretty much a rapist.

Adding onto this, the PRE-ORDER PREDICTIONS FROM A CHINESE SITE WHICH ARE NOT SALES during the first week are in most cases thanks to people who either like the original work or have been in touch with the production of a show for a while, be it original or not. If it's doing well in the PRE-ORDER PREDICTIONS FROM A CHINESE SITE WHICH ARE NOT SALES already, that means fans of the work already like it enough to be placing pre-orders on it. Yes, fans of the work who didn't misinterpret it, think the anime "over-sexualized" anything, or see no issue with a slight increase of fanservice for people who like the manga thanks to the addition of voices and animation, things that are lacking in manga form.

it makes sense for a loli baba thats 800 of age, stuck in a certain era to modern.