Do you accept this fox as your wife?

>Do you accept this fox as your wife?
>Yes.
>Double Yes.

Attached: Fox Wedding.jpg (720x713, 122K)

She only loves Hakuno(n), user

The multiverse is infinite, there has to be a Tamamo wanting for me!

To be fair FGO is a different timeline from Extra + FGO happens before Extra too (2015 and 2030) but still...

Wabalaba bazingor

"no"

No

Attached: 1552523258485.png (1072x656, 1.14M)

“no thanks, I don’t do second-hand goods”

Liz is a bully.

You're a virgin loser in every one!
Makes me think...

Liz is a good girl

Attached: 1547244787030.png (1000x1427, 1.5M)

I am not a virgin.

Tamamo treated Liz like absolute shit throughout the game. She derserves everything she gets.

Oh yeah, and Gudao...
And the emperor of japan...
And those “hot guys” she kept commenting on in fate extra...
And Rin/Rani
And nearly every master who summons her...

S-still pure though!

Attached: 8D595F59-B2D8-461E-A241-E275F4543E76.jpg (1241x705, 180K)

I did love the medusa ending.

Also Tamamo is a sadist to everyone that isn't her love interest.

Hot take: Extella was the best characterization of Tamamo because she got closer to Medea and not just being a hyper highschooler in love with love.

Attached: MedusaWins.jpg (1191x670, 165K)

>Gudao
Read her GO mats, user
>In the Moon Holy Grail War, she falls in love with the Master at first sight, calling that person “goshujinsama” and herself “good wife”, however that does not apply to just any Master. For this Master she met this time around, she is strongly attracted to the “handsome soul” but noted that she “already had a soulmate”.
>Despite experiencing bad humans first hand, she still wish to “devote to a human”. The will to regain the power of nine tailed form is all for that reason. Although she said that “any person is fine”, it’s actually just those who is within her permission, so it’s not literally anyone.
>During Valentine event she also shows a bit of the good wife. However, she seems to devote her feelings to another human (goshujinsama).
Also remember what happened in Summer 2016 event ? When Tamamo transformed into her Lancer version in 2019 Enma-tei, she did say that she didn't want to remember and talk about it at all (because of her love for Hakuno/Hakunon, in summer 2016 Tamamo was under Scathach's rune magecraft). That said, both Ritsuka and Hakuno are just self-insert characters so you just need to play Extra works

>Yes times nine
Liz was a monster in CCC and was also attracted to Tamamo's master. If anything, she got off lightly.

>Although she said that “any person is fine”, it’s actually just those who is within her permission, so it’s not literally anyone.

Two, three, four, 10, 20 what’s the difference. She has no right to be getting pissed at hakuno for paying attention to rin/rani when she herself is going on a cosmic cock carousel for any master who even is a half decent person, retaining full memories of every summoning as well.

I agree about her Extella personality, though Tamamo wasn't just "hyper highschooler in love with love" in Extra. Later on it becomes obvious that a large part of her bubbly personality is an act that she keeps up for the sake of her master.

Attached: 1496993658719.png (1920x1043, 2.01M)

I know that, in part, it's an act. But I always found it to be a mildly annoying personality. If in general she was more reserved/elegant in feel and had her violent snaps (which peeked out sometimes in those elevator dialogues), she'd be far higher on the list for me.

No

MIKONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Attached: 1541252506664.jpg (1536x2048, 699K)

Attached: 1550945693380.png (260x272, 145K)

I want Liz to bully me!

Attached: DrfpWhsU0AAVwWB.jpg (720x900, 109K)

Imagine wanting marry a non-human girl, that sure would be strange right?
Haha, I mean what type of loser would fantasize about something like that.