Solo leveling

What're your thoughts on solo leveling?
I think that it has the best artwork in any full colored manga I've read.

Attached: c112ed1.jpg (1078x1795, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Uvc6Npcd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Normally when you grin that widely, your nose gets pulled into it and becomes wider as well.

It's entertaining enough for power fantasy gookshit, but the pacing has kind of dropped off lately.

>manga
that's where you're wrong, faggot

It's pretty decent up to a certain point, but after that it gets formulaic and repetitive
>people talk shit about MC
>MC summons 10000 monsters when the max the best hunter can summon is 2 or 3
>Everyone shuts up and admires him
>trains a couple of days
>now he can summon summon 1000000
>keeps training
>now its 10*10^100
>repeat
He powers up too quickly and makes it sort of pointless to have other characters, he barely ever struggles to win a fight, there's no tension about anything, the only more or less interesting thing is to find out what the "system" is and the war with the demons and stuff, but reading is so tedious I'd rather just get spoiled and be done with it.
>best artwork
Sweet home, late ToG and girls of the wild's may disagree

Given the power formula (1+X) to the power of (months passing in-universe), what do you reckon X should be?

I like it for having nice art and doing alright with the formula, but it's a typical OP MC LN with a gook flavour of grinding - as such, it's best when it delves into worldbuilding or secondary characters, though watching MC grow according to his statups is a nice touch
It's not anything special, but for a fast food-tier meal it's a damn tasty one - though it has the Neverland problem of a great first arc and then a sudden change of flavour that I don't like in stories

Also learn the difference between manga, mangwa and mangua, all three are different and all three have good things going

You can just search for the LN spoilers you know

>manga

I like it. I just wish he didnt instantly become some kind of fuckboy right after the beginning. But I suppose its still better than being a naive retard like other isekai/wish fulfillment protags
Cry harder faggot

You like it, he doesn't, boohoo ur a faggot response. The artwork isn't that good,I agree with him, how about you fucking read more.

I fight in places I should not at first then I hunt metal slimes then metables then metal kings. Solo leveling.

It's not a manga, retard.

I like it and I'd like to read the light novel but it's paywalled by a Chinese Jewish translation business on a shitty app

Attached: Everything is Awful.gif (240x228, 857K)

Ik this is a manhwa but this is "Anime and manga" board, so if I'd've said manhwa mods would've deleted it

>manga
fuck off gook.

The only character whose name I can remember is mc

Dunno, it literally takes the guy a couple of months to become hunter Jesus
At least the author is self-aware, i remember during jeju island arc how while everyone was being raped by ants the reporter literally said something like >Only Jesus Christ himself could save us all
>MC appears and saves everyone
>JESUS CHRIST!

So you even admit that your garbage thread is off-topic

Attached: 5.jpg (555x555, 56K)

Tbh mods are fags but not retards, this is a big enough title for them to know this is Korean - as long as they're not anal this should be allowed, there's no other board to discuss this
Also Ravages of Time is Chinese and it gets threads from time to time, only the most buttblasted anons complain about this

Manhwa is explicitly allowed on Yea Forums, as are Chinese equivalents. It's been that way for years and years.

>anywhere stating that he liked or disliked it
I think you're the one that needs to learn to read retard
He's griping about it being a manga or manhwa or whatever

Im willing to skim through what I suppose is isekai trash if the art is nice
post more panels/pages which are good in your opinion

>timetravell
>good

There's no time travel in it though.

It is fine. As a person that read the novel to the end too. It is just average, or slightly above average in terms of quality. Nothing revolutionary. It set out to be a power fantasy and it achieves just that. And has fun fights/moments when they happen which can be pretty hype. Though while the ending is satisfactory imo. Once the story reaches about 75% I feel the author shit the bed with the plot all the way to the last 25%. That's all I'll say.

tl;dr a fun average read with good hype moments and a satisfactory ending. Also for a webtoon it has some damn good art and coloring, so props to the author for that.

That user was right. Only click if you want to know the ending.
mc goes back in time and spots the gates and people having manga from ever happening, if you want to why ask and I'll tell

editing my typos
mc goes back in time and stops the gates and people from having mana ever. If you want to why ask and I'll tell

go on spoil it all

Enjoy
pastebin.com/Uvc6Npcd

The art is phenomenal when you consider the chapters are released on a weekly basis.
That said, the actual story itself is quite mediocre if not even bad. Based on what I've read in the LNs, the story peaks in the next perhaps 10-15 chapters or so where he's finally revealed to the country to be a S-rank hunter. Afterwards, it's straight downhill and never recovers.

Attached: 1544221030459.png (720x1002, 789K)

Here's more art

Attached: fa048de.jpg (720x2071, 126K)

who's the female MC? Several women have come and gone in the manga

You posted a bad one. That single glowing eye looks very cartoonish and the shadows lurking behind him look bland.

Well first it's not a manga and second I agree that the art is phenomenal. In my opinion it's what is carrying the webcomic.

This manhwa would've being god tier if the entire series were more like the first dungeon where the mc have to use his brains and struggle through horrifying dungeons while making tough decisions. But alas, it turned to another rpg where the mc is now playing a video game.

Attached: 4524.png (1280x720, 443K)

the girl that is two posts above yours.

I don't think I posted why its an rpg system in the pastbin but it is because the person that designed the the rpg game system did it so after observing humans for a long time and that coming up with the solution that it was the best way to go about implementing the lvl up/get stronger system.

Not the weak healing slut?

you never see, or hear from her again. Which again is part of why I think the author shits the bed after the ant arc or the arc of him going back to the double dungeon again. Because you don't see or hear about any of those initial characters which is a shame.