I want to start watching more anime, does anyone know a good app that I can watch dubbed anime free...

I want to start watching more anime, does anyone know a good app that I can watch dubbed anime free, also please suggest your favorite anime

Attached: 51FABD99-418A-4CA1-BD10-F2AF56A01F2A.jpg (200x200, 7K)

"people" like OP needs to get hung up and lashed in public

Just for asking for a good app to use and for anime suggestions lmao okay

>I want to start watching more anime

No you don't. This shit will do nothing good for you. Turn around and run away.

>tfw mods are asleep so this shit will probably be up for hours

>App
>Dub
>Streaming
>Favourite anime
This is either top retardness or desperate baiting.

I JUST WANT TO GO BACK HOLY SHIT I CANT STAND THESE KIDS ANYMORE

I suggest Boku no Pico the greatest anime of all time.

>Lmao
I actually want to deport all of you children to Syria

If watching anime will make me turn out like you cunts then id rather not watch it

>obvious bait
>7m
Good job

Attached: 4L_jsbHBq71.png (358x361, 202K)

I thought this was a Grand Blue thread but it turns out OP is just a faggot

sasuga new neo-Yea Forums mk2

Literally what’s so bad about asking for a good app to use and suggestions on what to use

Who is the real idiot?
Someone who pretends to be retarded or the people getting baited?

Attached: 1509660781515.png (194x214, 44K)

Watch*

The answer is both user

Your whole post was fucking embarrassing
>app
>dub
>streaming
>favorite anime

people are going to think this is actually bait, that's how fucking cringe your post is. Lurk more underage shitstain

Not bait but okay

Not underage

>Not bait but okay

Attached: 1528119779882.jpg (467x414, 20K)

please do not post such images on Yea Forums

The people bumping the thread.

It’s insane how upset you people get

Everyone is retarded for being on Yea Forums at 4 in the fucking morning.

Do you not know about other time zones

That's because it *is* actually bait. Good bait has enough trolling that it's obviously bait, but not so much that nobody falls for it. OP did a really good job getting the balance right.

Attached: 4L_bkSyZIKg.gif (119x175, 29K)

Then you are a shitstain teenage newfag , if you are honestly already 20 or higher you probably have severe autism or just a fucking typical woman

there's literally no difference between pretending to be retarded and actually being retarded

>I want to start watching more anime
>a good app
>dubbed anime free
>also please suggest your favorite anime
>facebook filename
This post contains literally so much cancer that it is physically impossible to contain it in one thread, and it has more than likely spread to at least 3 nearby others.

Attached: 1554841686114.png (462x347, 193K)

We've reached the epitome of bait
the more you read this post the more bait you notice additional baits are placed there deliberately and without any shame
It's to the point where you wonder "hm why is this bait huh, it's so obvious no one will catch on" so you wonder if it's really bait. Maybe it's a genuinly clueless person but no, why would so many baits be placed next to eachother in the open like that in such organised and compact fashion, you'd need to know a bit about baiting in order to pack them like that
But if OP knew he was baiting would he really make it that obvious? The dub, the app, the phone, the rec thread, the artifact heaven 200*200 picture, the filename, the feigned "new starter", there's such an attention to detail. It's surreal but could it be real? And as you ponder upon this existantial question he throws some more bait.
this time it worked. Insults. That was the secret ingredient to successfully baiting someone. Then he goes again, pretending it isn't bait. It works again. Oh, what's that, more insults, more outrage. He is on a roll, but you still don't know if he's baiting or not.This is the beauty of the scene presented in front of you, Schrodinger's bait.

Attached: 1515315204476.png (1002x1000, 165K)

ignore other anons

i dont think there are any apps you can watch dubbed anime for free most you can watch subbed free but gotta pay monthly to watch dubbed there’s a lot of sites tho like kissanime

>protip: in the future never actually try having a conversation about anime on here

Yeah, op is like a bait buffet. It's kind of amusing.

What’s wrong with any of the stuff I said. Also I just got a random pic from google

Ty user

I know of them, I just don't care about them.

redditanime.fandom.com is a good place to start

you can kill yourself and live in anime. It's called isekai

I’m sure this is what people say when you ask if they know about your thoughts about killing yourself

Another faggot teenager

I tried that and it didn't work

What a shame

You should use 'animes' for the plural instead of anime if you want to appear more ignorant.

torrent from nyaadotsi

According to these anons saying you watch dubbed anime on Yea Forums is worse than being jewish and living in Germany in the early 1940s

Bobobo

Attached: 7B3EAA54-4409-45AF-8992-AF7A242C712F.jpg (443x332, 19K)