Boku No Hero Academia

Lots of people are thinking this is the real Destro from years ago but it actually being Kurogiri equally makes more sense.
>black mist only ever covers his body
>metal cage still seen around his neck
thoughts?

Attached: Captured Kurogiri without the mist.png (725x633, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555233582769.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=JQiW4tv-Vzc
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1554989308330.webm
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2519307
Yea
hiatus-hiatus.github.io/HunterXHunter/
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's also the better scans from VIZ, feels like we should post this one as well while we're discussing it

Attached: nano_bnha_gear.png (1225x855, 643K)

I always thought his body was mist like but solid in the areas he couldn't turn in a warp gate.

And it being Destro makes sense in the current situation. In the same shot we saw Endavour holding flowers, Kamui x Mt Lady among other things shiggy and none of the lov have any knowlegde about, so prob Hori decided to give a clear image of what "everything" means

>white hair in a long split ponytail
you know what this means for r63 potential right?

But shiggy doesn’t want to destroy kurogiri, Im sure of it. Remember what panel this is from

Attached: 1536400461598.png (2165x1439, 2.52M)

CYBER-DESTRO ONLINE.
>PEROGATIVE: KILL ALL AFO SCUMBAGS

Attached: 1554982622617.png (1139x1079, 456K)

all i know is that it looks cool whatever/whoever it is

It can't tell if this is a Metal Gear Rising reference or a Fallout 3 liberty prime reference

Attached: Prime.jpg (600x700, 111K)

Destro!? Why won't you die!

Attached: StogieArmstron.jpg (865x760, 48K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555233582769.webm

Attached: support gear, son!.jpg (865x760, 98K)

>it actually being Kurogiri equally makes more sense
That's what you retards said when you saw high end for the first time

Attached: 1543005666389.png (676x472, 90K)

O MY FORCED MEMES

Attached: 1543005666389 poster.jpg (1075x289, 40K)

>forced memes
>he actually doesn't know

Attached: try harder.jpg (605x860, 99K)

I know these threads are ghost towns being propped up by the same 5 posters. The fact that you're forcing unfunny Yea Forums jokes from yesteryear in a desperate attempt to make these threads seem like the have a pulse.

Sunset urself my man

Attached: NotoriousSMUG.png (1693x1955, 1.15M)

based and Liberationpilled

Attached: destro ahem.png (242x312, 68K)

>replying to yourself
You are this gay

Attached: 163e034e-5de6-4a42-a8e1-86a16ae029f1.png (987x1280, 1M)

Attached: kirishima is a good character.png (760x2163, 169K)

imagine being a liberationcuck lmao

Attached: 1536791524286.jpg (1495x1920, 466K)

Attached: commit sodoku.png (760x2189, 153K)

Attached: bad touch.png (804x1006, 98K)

(You)

Attached: get an IP checker or 4chan x if you care about samefaging you baiting retard.jpg (499x241, 25K)

someone post "this smug aura mocks me"
I forgot to save it

the butthurt when Toga kills Chitose is going to be delicious
the League always wins baby

Attached: shammed.png (702x1044, 55K)

GOLDEN RAYS OF THE GLORIOUS SUNSHINE.
SETTING DOWN SUCH A BLOOD-RED LIGHT.
NOW THE ANIMALS SLOWLY RETREAT:
TO THE SHADOWS - OUT OF SIGHT.

ARID BREEZE BLOWS ACROSS THE MOUNTAINS.
GIVING FLIGHT TO THE BIRDS OF PREY.
IN THE DISTANCE MACHINES COME.
TO TRANSFORM EDEN - DAY BY DAY.

Attached: Give Liberation a Chance.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

>VA wins
Doesn't make sense due to their history so it will be shit
>SPLA wins
Typical VA being jobbers and therefore shit

>5'11 vs 6'0

it won't be the LOV that wins, but Giga showing up and wrecking everyone's shit

Trips checked

youtube.com/watch?v=JQiW4tv-Vzc

Attached: all smiles.png (500x700, 487K)

since redestro is recording LOV if he live streams that shit i hope gigantomachia reking 5000 heroes is livestreamed
maybe his plan is to cause heroes to have a knee jerk reaction to gigantomachia and all heroes gang up on LOV

Post your
>homeboard
>favorite ship
>favorite arc
>predictions/theories you like best or think will be most likely to happen this arc

Attached: same_as_usual.png (369x221, 108K)

>remember lads, subscribe to Gentle

>>favorite ship
Fuck off

>Shiggy only succeeds when someone else does the work for him
Wow just like yakuza

you know you can always skip the ones you don't want to answer right?

Attached: spinner[1].png (944x527, 52K)

>Yea Forums
>endyrei
>pro hero
>AfOdad

>/g/

>mineta and his right hand

>afo arc

>gigantomachia storms through the city, alerting UA highschool and a team of heros to fight him is dispatched
>gigantomachia arriving at the town where LoV and Quirk Liberation Army fight is recorded and sent to heroes
>heroes + destros forces vs LoV ensues
>gigantomachia hands everyone's ass back to them
>people lose faith in heroes even more

Attached: just as keikaiku.png (788x1116, 77K)

>Redestro livestreams it as he is about to finish off all of the League after his goons have beaten each of them down and brought them to him for a summary execution.
>Shiggy is still smiling.
>Redestro starts his LOV execution lifestream.
>Cue Gigantomachia as Compress is being a witty fuck and drops a line like "Showtime".
>Gigantomachia features in the biggest bloodbath on TV since forever.
>Some of the Pro Heroes might be close enough to the city to get there in time, but what are they going to do about it besides getting themself killed?

/fit/
TetsuKendou
Pro Hero
The Liberation Army wins

Attached: 100PercentKino.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>endeavour gets his ass handed to him
feels good man

Attached: file.png (1767x755, 1.47M)

Stop spamming your shitty 'art'

>twice can't stand being unmasked
>less than 100 chapters ago he was chilling outside his window completely unmasked with no problem
Explain this herospics

its only at the LOV

>Literally in said chapter says it makes him "one" when he is acting up.

He can deal with it to some degree if he´s rather calm, how is that hard to understand?

Attached: 64070833_p8_master1200.png (1000x649, 414K)

But he won the fight?

>187083845
>speedreading

Attached: heh.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

You can win a fight and look like shit doing it

t. Deku

>mental illness is more pronounced when under stress than when perfectly calm
wtf hori is a hack

You mean "shitty art"

Attached: tricked.png (740x1776, 166K)

Why would Giganto give a fuck about Shiggy or his jobbers

>If someone is going to beat the shit out of this NEET, its going to be ME.

Attached: 1531069015138.png (542x713, 302K)

Rate my Husbando

1.Hawks
2.Overhaul
3.Vlad
4.Bakugo
5.All might

Attached: 1555217022662.png (434x524, 426K)

I want to play with Momo's breasts!

Excellent taste

Attached: 1554301574647.jpg (564x752, 70K)

What makes this show any different from generic shonen trash like Black Clover again? At least BC has girls who constantly get shit done which already is a lot more than most shonen can say. What does My Hero have that makes normalfags view it as the holy grail of shonen writing?

Attached: b.jpg (1680x2520, 1.28M)

I dropped this manga after Gentle. Can anybody give me a quick rundown of what's going on?

I marathoner the promised Neverland and I gave way more of a shit about it's characters than I do boku no boredom. It doesn't even have that great of art but I was still enthralled all the way through.

It's almost as if Hori is a hack who is all style no substance. Why bother writing a story when you can just do ebin spreads

Attached: 1547401014943.jpg (1146x1200, 105K)

Rate my Husbando

1.Enji

good artstyle
good setting
good pacing

>What does My Hero have that makes normalfags view it as the holy grail of shonen writing?
Capeshit is really fucking popular. That's it really

go to bed Hawks

Deku was magically gifted 6 new quirks because OfA is shitty and boring but he won't be able to use them for another couple years

Also this current arc is literally yakuza all over again

Read it yourself, it'll take you 15-20 minutes

So is this it? This is the new series you're going to try and fling shit with?

Attached: 1537413725590.jpg (1540x1034, 95K)

he won that one but he won't win that one

>good pacing
3 years of padding

Attached: hori cant pace.png (2324x1768, 948K)

>I marathoner the promised Neverland and I gave way more of a shit about it's characters
Funny how the biggest criticism that manga has is there are barely any characters, sad that you cant even shitpost right

You haven't been paying attention?

Shiggy is the chosen successor of tAll for One, whom Giga worships. But he is too weak by Giga standards, and Giga will not accept him until Shiggy can defeat him in combat. So for the past month and a half the LoV and Giga have been fighting almost constantly, with Giga going after Shiggy where-ever he is. Shiggy is going to hide behind the Liberation Army forces and make Giga go through them to get to him, after which Giga should be so tired he'll be easy to defeat. And while Giga is trashing the LA, Shiggy will get Giran and kill Re-Destro and the rest of the LoV will finish off Junior's inner circle.

It will be a great plan, if it works as predicted.

he won that one but he won't win this one*

its because he calls the successor of afo weak but he won't kill him off, he's never been trying to kill shiggy off, he's been training shiggy this whole time you do realise

>he won that one but he won't win that one
?

Attached: ...jpg (316x193, 20K)

Is the class involved in any way or is it LoV vs new yakuza. Also who the fuck are these people?

No. Read it yourself. Then we'll talk.

Thats not wrong, Giganto hasn´t pulled any stunts like blowing away the mountain side when Gran Torino ran from him.

>hey Shiggy I don't find you worthy
>let me bail you out of trouble
Brilliant

Kurogiri neither had hair nor tubes. It being Destro makes more ense, perhaps with a similar support item to Kurogiri for whatever reason.
For it being Kuro you hsve the neck guad
For it being Destro you have the ponytail, the marks and the context.

Sorry don't give enough of a shit

>Funny how the biggest criticism that manga has is there are barely any characters
I guarantee there's a lot more TPN people who have actual personality beyond some singular aesthetic

Unlike o my character is my quirk and literally nothing else

Attached: kendounpc.png (626x690, 68K)

Don't pretend to be me, ask your own questions

It's Shiggy and friends vs flavor of the month bad guys who will end up in prison like every other villain.

>Norman is smart
>Emma is smart and nice
>Ray is smart and edgy
what amazing and unique characters

If it were the other way around you'd probably be right. But while Chitose has attracted a following due to her beauty and considerable boobage, Toga's still Best Girl on the villain side, and HER death would be the one triggering wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Actually, I think most of the LA is going to wind up dead...

Convince me to care then. I dropped the manga because it wasted too much time with characters that didn't matter. Judging by these threads that status quo hasn't changed much.

Attached: 1554066748171.png (645x773, 43K)

>hey shiggy i dont think youre not strong enough
>lets tussle and fight, i wont kill you, hopefully youll get stronger
>oh shit some dude wants to kill afos chosen successor, i cant let that happen

>I guarantee there's a lot more TPN people who have actual personality beyond some singular aesthetic
Try reading the manga then because there really arent any

Fuck, I hate Hori turning to shit the only new shonen I was interested in

Bye, failure.

>3 somewhat detailed MC
>2 decently characterized antagonists
>1 Yuugo
>fuckton of 100% NPCs
lmao the nigger calls kettle black

>be TPN
>have generic characters
>they move the plot about the demons forward so you don't care

>BnHA
>have generic characters
>they do nothing

>who will end up in prison like every other villain
>guaranteed prison break arc
i dont see why youre complaining

>bnha characters do nothing

Attached: file.png (625x626, 147K)

O MY CRYBABY MC
O MY ASSHOLE RIVAL
O MY USELESS FEMALES
O MY FORGETTABLE SUPPORTING CAST
O MY VILLAINS WHO DO NOTHING

yeah, Neverland is poorly characterized

Attached: character dev.png (1914x1245, 2.07M)

>can't even defend his points
pathetic

>2019
>still thinks the prison break will happen

I bet you think half life 3 will happen too

Attached: 1554672701528.jpg (540x569, 22K)

See

Attached: wUVyZiD.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

>TPN has good characters because MHA is bad
not an argument

>yakuza arc
Teased o my 7 quirks
>gentle arc
Deku reaffirming muh resolve for the billionth time
>joint training
O my 7 quirks that Deku can't use yet

Why do heromutts consider clumsy character maintenance to be plot?

I said BnHA characters do nothing and provided reasons why. I don't see you refuting them.

no, you said TPN had good characters and then immeidately started attacking MHA when you got pushback
are you Jewish by any chance? Because you argue like a kike

Attached: S2AbaQp.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

>he thinks afo will die of old age in the prison
>he thinks afo as a quirk will never be passed down
youre missing the point of bnha

based pesci poster returns
we awaited your return, hero

>immediately resorts to bigposting
What a faggot. Enjoy your 6 months of nothing

Attached: npc wojak users.png (667x670, 289K)

>he thinks afo will die of old age in the prison
I'll die of old age before the prison break happens at this rate.

Bloody amazing posts. Keep up the good work, mate

Attached: 1555184365410.png (307x325, 96K)

Attached: Pesci gets a good fish haul today.png (578x897, 152K)

There's a reason that the BNHA threads attract so much shitposting and it's because the series just isn't that good. I almost dropped it during the tournament arc where the worst point was Bakugo (Who is an absolutely terrible character) effortlessly beat Ochako and everyone else, and not a single one of the fights was clever or satisfying. I forced myself to keep reading and I didn't like the fights, or the characters, or the humor, or the overarching story. The rescue arc was a step up from the sports festival - but it was still terrible, and the 'Bakugo cares about Kirishima!!!!!!' thing was absolutely laughable and stupid fujobait drivel given that the only time Bakugo had ever shown any sort of positivity towards Kirishima had been when he internally thought that Kirishima wasn't a loser once. The Yakuza arc managed to be the low point of the series, and the fact it was filled with so many moments the author clearly thought were super hype, like Miro protecting Eri, 20% OFA, 100% OFA and Nighteye's death was just embarrassing - all those attempts at 'kino', all of them failed. The pro hero arc was actually pretty decent, comparatively - and then when I saw there was another fucking tournament arc with more unsatisfying and predictable fights I stopped reading for good.

This series is an absolute waste of time and it's very telling that the sort of people who stick with it don't read other manga or watch other anime.

Stop responding to consolewar bait, I enjoy both BnHA and TPN but both have their flaws and bringing one up in a thread about the other is just some faggot trying to stir up shit. TPN is even worse than BnHA when it comes to handling it's cast outside the three main characters and peaked even earlier, someone claiming TPN is good at making you care about the characters is retarded.

Attached: 1554882059890.png (214x243, 80K)

>13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

Attached: 1546704449838.png (396x195, 75K)

Source?

Criticizing your favorite series isn't bait no matter how much you cry and cry about it. I gave it a shot, I gave it lots of shots and I didn't like it. Saying as such isn't bait.

The absolute state of bnhafags!

Attached: 1554297821491.png (1280x840, 423K)

And yet here you are. Welcome, you're here forever.

stopped reading at bakugo is a terrible character, some people can't understand that characters aren't meant to be perfect and the fun of mha comes from watching them grow, or in some cases watching them stagnate and feel sad

>All of these fags seething
I love MHA

Attached: Smug-o.jpg (197x174, 23K)

TPN has payoff.

I really like his design, but I can't put my finger on why

Attached: 1554104700662.jpg (945x1200, 168K)

Is the guy in the middle a Black Clover character? If so BC isn't notably better than BNHA in anything except female characters, and only personality/writing wise. Use Bleach or Jojo or something if you're talking about big-name shonen. Even Naruto would be acceptable since while it isn't that great, it's better than BNHA, and the most obvious thing BNHA rips off.

I don't get why you mix in based Katakuri with those schmucks.

being the 1349198349717499813740139401903th to repeat the same post is bait, if its truly as you say than nobody would care to repeat the same shit 138417348917241823712 times and they wouldnt be in this thread. Go be a underage faggot somewhere else. You mentally ill discord tranny.

Attached: 1554988939029.gif (304x281, 2.05M)

>magically good at everything he tries
Not a sue though
>nobody takes offense to anything he does
Not a sue though
>never loses a fight clean
Still not a sue though totally

Probably because you're easily pleased by literally nothing

Attached: 1554764592752.png (620x430, 151K)

>jirouposting
>as bad as tiktok
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1554989308330.webm

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2519307

He's very handsome looking and reminds me of someone

Attached: The mighty Monarch.jpg (630x855, 235K)

Are you on drugs?

Are you seriously trying to claim that BAKUGO KATSUKI is too deep for even a five-year-old child? The character isn't funny, or likeable, or compelling, or intriguing, or charming, or mysterious, or enjoyable in any way other than projecting depth and homosexuality onto him. The rival archetype is rarely done well and Bakugo is an exceptionally terrible example of it, and shrieking 'B-BUT HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT' through clenched teeth is absolutely pathetic.

Attached: bait za dusto.png (320x435, 299K)

>no ricardo

>The character isn't funny, or likeable, or compelling, or intriguing, or charming, or mysterious, or enjoyable in any way other than projecting depth and homosexuality onto him.
How did you even come to that conclussion? He was pretty entretaining for the most part of the series. Lately there's just not enough space for him to grow, but that's why we get these LoV chapters.

It's hilarious that you genuinely think that a lot of people agreeing with a point and saying that something you love is terrible makes them all more wrong and worse than they would if it was only a few people complaining about it.

If you weren't an underage discord tranny, you wouldn't be fawning over Boku No Hero Academia while posting Netflix-funded furry reaction-images, enraged at people criticizing your favorite mediocre show aimed at twelve year old boys and fujos.

Truly, is there any better way to piss off shitposters than with JoJo?

Attached: 1555187067211.png (1365x765, 1.67M)

its fucking sad, newfagots and underage have ruined half of /wsg/ and now racardo has to be used to counter the bullshit, ridiculous how so many people fell for that shilled website

It is a site rule.
You can read it in the rules page here.
Yea Forums.org/rules
You are breaking it.

Attached: bullshit.jpg (570x558, 260K)

no but Tonegawa is pretty up there with his fishing pole

Attached: jojo_bambis.jpg (1024x787, 119K)

Attached: Approach.png (480x480, 519K)

You come here every day to repeat the same shit you did the previous day. You are a mentally ill discord tranny who finds his entertainment by spamming the same shit on mongolian basket weaving forums.
Why did you migrate here from Yea Forums in the first place?

Attached: 1555173466519.jpg (543x244, 88K)

Why aren't you faggots reading the superior seinen version? Get off this sinking ship already

Attached: Seinen Deku vs Bakugou.png (710x1426, 1.06M)

Infamous Great Days villain when

I wouldn't care if you were an actual JoJochad but you're just an anime normalfag who thinks the series is about memefaggotry.

Go back to your contaminant thread with the rest of those LE KONO DIO DA!!! retards.

Attached: 1508011046831.png (700x526, 113K)

>it's Yea Forums's fault
O my denial nen

Attached: d(You)jin.jpg (1270x1800, 1.06M)

This is the second time I've posted in these threads. The first time was when I was still reading and I was talking about how much I was enjoying the pro hero arc compared to the rest of the series.

Do you sincerely think that everyone who was disappointed by your favorite show is your thread nemesis?

Attached: You.png (805x1243, 955K)

Attached: this is you (2).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Based.

Cringe.

Attached: Gyro-path.jpg (869x770, 243K)

Jojo was always about memefaggotry, newfriend

Attached: jojomemes.png (642x642, 57K)

Do you honestly think I believe your pathetic faggot ass?
>consolewar kiddies dont exist nothing to see here
back to dicksword

thanks for the (You)s lad

He doesn't even know that avatarfagging is against the rules, and got upset when it got pointed out.

>
based Rappa (You) flurry

Attached: tonegawa.jpg (848x710, 119K)

Based hunterchad.

Fuck newfags and fuck VA plebs in general.

Attached: 1473320277196.jpg (354x339, 27K)

He's pretty upset.

Attached: jojo bait identified.png (600x385, 124K)

Jojo was always memeshit and only underage and normalfag secondaries started taking it seriously.

>BNHA is so bad that even its fans like Jojo better and spam BNHA threads with Jojo images

Attached: another win for the good guys.png (1920x1588, 475K)

>This manga triggers autists all around just by existing while theirs is forgotten into obscurity

Attached: 1549796622846.png (265x384, 165K)

Attached: dsll4.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Based JoJofriends. Sorry about these Herocuck normalfags infecting your fanbase, we'll keep dunking on them until they GTFO to reddit.

Attached: 1543873794002.jpg (2408x1488, 238K)

feels fucking good to be a Jojo chad and still enjoy other series like BNHA

Attached: DIO.gif (320x240, 246K)

>feels fucking good to like the smell of farts and still enjoy diarrhea shit directly into your mouth

>something can't be good if you like other things more
literally how mentally ill do you have to be to believe this, or worse, pretend to believe it for the sake of winning a retarded internet fight?

This guy gets it

Jojo and BNHA are great, they really make shitposters seethe eternally

Attached: HiatusxHiatus_Bait.png (531x648, 435K)

>BnHA

Attached: the axe is coming.jpg (685x481, 57K)

Based. This bakugo has valid justification for being a raging cunt unlike MHA's autistic version

Attached: 0031-011.jpg (800x1200, 206K)

Jojo threads have maybe one or two people who don't like Jojo posting in a thread, if you're unlucky.

BNHA threads have dozens of people who don't like BNHA posting in a thread, on a good day.

>dozens
lol, I'd be surprised if it was more than 5

It's called funposting. I enjoy BnHA the same way I enjoy McDonalds (less so post-Kamino), but that doesn't mean it isn't funny to laugh at the plebs and manchildren who consider it actually good/well written.

Attached: 1454003808027.png (531x368, 425K)

No but really if you don't like anime and manga you really have the wrong board, just imagine, why waste your time shitposting in a series you don't or no longer enjoy. Just go to another series or take a break, it's not that hard to figure out especially when enjoyment wanes overtime for any one thing.

Attached: manga and anime.jpg (1685x1188, 642K)

is there a hero with a nuclear quirk yet?

They could call him Hero-shima

Attached: 1mSr2EU.gif (500x500, 422K)

BASED

Attached: gonchad.png (472x751, 137K)

it's literally 1 person, this thread deletion where they got b&'d yesterday is proof enough then they just IP hop and do the same shit again

DIO being Jojo's only representation here always catches me off guard, but it's better than it always being Jotaro.

You can call this the Trump effect. All negativity directed at it makes it more popular because people are still talking.

An earlier thread today had someone taken out and nearly 100 shitposts got removed from that thread alone.

I've come to put a stop to you DIO!!!

Attached: small might stando powa.png (1920x1080, 3.08M)

>Samefag accusations
Some of the posts in this very thread have less than thirty seconds time-difference between them.

You aren't very smart, are you?

Its called out-rage shilling.

>Hero-shima
fucking lol

Attached: rent free.jpg (682x887, 295K)

>popular
Sorry Herocuck but your manga isn't ever going to be in the Louvre, it won't ever run in a Seinen publication, your characters look like ugly frogs, your author can't write to save his life and JoJoChads are going to flash their fresh ass gucci in your face while Araki becomes a multi-millionaire and you rot under the state of your manchild manga becoming even more trash as the years pass.

Attached: Jolynegucci.jpg (530x450, 225K)

sauceuga, user

Would actually be a good idea. Though i'm not sure how you could heroically microwave someone.

>BnHA
>popular
Just like how SnK is still the biggest anime in the world today, right?

Attached: 1552195700387.webm (1103x616, 1.01M)

Attached: UqhCoR8.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

>BNHAfags falseflagging as Jojofags to make Jojofags hated by BNHAfags for invading the BNHAfags thread
I don't know why you're bothering.

FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1553805393446.png (262x239, 88K)

Remember to report rule-breaking content, such as spamming, copypastas, ritualposters, and avatars.

Attached: 20181015_100949.png (564x381, 231K)

>american teens having free time
Like clockwork

>Herospic seething

Attached: MHA is a joke.png (944x3734, 298K)

Based af

Attached: 1538841299994.png (357x572, 448K)

hes flawed but hides it from everyone
im sorry this doesnt fall into a clear category in your head so you cant comprehend it

>Not making the spot under her right arm transparent
Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1555086268972.png (1200x881, 960K)

Hell's Paradise

Attached: jigokuraku.jpg (1705x800, 1.98M)

>The Hunterchad and JoJochad alliance collectively BTFOing Herocucks

This thread is absolute kino. Good shit bros.

Attached: 1530209579251.jpg (961x678, 563K)

Source?

When has he ever acknowledged his flaws in any meaningful way
>wahhh he knows he's a sue so that makes it okay
Fujo logic

Feels good to be a soft-seinen chad.

Attached: 1553456534269.jpg (1116x795, 314K)

>falseflagging again

Attached: ybdo3_250.png (250x250, 105K)

>The character is entertaining because he is
>He just hasn't had SPACE to grow
He like everyone else has had the entire manga and has done nothing with it. His single joke - 'Hahaha, Bakugo is so angry! He's angry and his teeth are all pointy and he's got veins in his eyes! Hahaha!' is shit and was never funny, he has no meaningful relationships with other characters, and his only 'development' has been to get slightly quieter than he was before, which is good because as stated before the character is irritating, insufferable, and badly-written.

Asking an honest question, What the fuck happened that made you want to start this shit flinging crusade against BNHA?

Cheers!

Attached: Dqd4RwhWkAAMuiJ.jpg (1193x1920, 242K)

Can I join?

Attached: 20190414_084625.jpg (1080x942, 296K)

>Pescifag starts spamming his avatar to try and defend BNHA
>Jojochads follow his lead and invade the thread shitting on BNHA, joining forces with the Hunterchads
Looks like you fucked up again fish homo

>anime normalfag

Every time.

Attached: zeppelel.jpg (426x390, 54K)

Attached: bait.png (267x230, 40K)

character could be the complete opposite end of the spectrum than most other heroes in the setting. Rather than working there way up to there current powerlevels, A-bombs been an all might level threat from birth.

Maybe have him trying to be a support hero, desginng gadgets that he powers with his body, rather than using his quirk propeely. maybe the dude s straight up banned from being a hero and is an illegal vigilante.

Maybe Hero-shima is an American who snuck into Japan

>tumblr

This one doesn't even know what bait is

Yes BC Chad

Attached: KING OF SEINEN.jpg (1480x978, 376K)

Attached: when that hunterchad post is also a based post.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

So when was the last time we had a thread that didn't go to complete shit?

If it's perfectly acceptable art instead of a picture of obese black Momo posing in her 'fixed' outfit which covers all of her skin, then don't whine about it coming from tumblr.

Yeah I enjoyed BnHA but no-one can defend the fucking shitcake that Bakugou is. The ONLY times he's had any feelings grounded in reality were his guilt over the All Might vs AfO fight and the Sports Festival grand final. Even then, both times his emotions were indiscernible from his regular, overly angsty self. Absolutely shit tier character and anyone who disagrees is a mouth breathing retard who thinks emotive force equates to compelling character.

Attached: 1552918820641.jpg (609x565, 39K)

I don't actually read BNHA, I just roleplay as a BNHA fan and respond to every obvious bait post I see on purpose, which makes me considerably less pathetic than the unironic BNHA fans who genuinely reply to bait every time.

hunterfags gotta do something between each yearly chapter so they fling shit at the biggest current shonen series apart from one piece because one piece chads eternally btfo them every single time

>If it's perfectly acceptable art
it's not, r63 faggot

>this entire fucking thread

Attached: unce unce unce unce unce unce.gif (496x498, 391K)

This is some next level obsession if thats the case.

Attached: 1543931796499.png (604x416, 184K)

Is seinen Deku a cuck as well?

>yfw my hero academia is so good hunterfags and jojofags would rather post in our threads than their own

Attached: UAstafflaff.png (1000x660, 731K)

We had a few good decent ones, but at the same time towards the end we got the usual subjects come in.

Attached: 1555147632468.png (800x630, 351K)

Stop being triggered by harmless shit, whiner.

Reminder that is no such thing as hunterfags/bnhfags/bcfags/opfags/etc.
Its just a group of the same people who avatarfags as other series in each and everyone of their threads.
The same way the consolewar kiddies on Yea Forums are the same people and play all sides.

Attached: smug.png (559x464, 77K)

that's about right yeah, first 2-3 threads after a chapter drops are carying degrees of discussion depending on the time, plus the mad rush to make edits within the first 6-12 hours.
I'm a fan of anyone who makes high quality edits, shows real passion

Attached: Dapper_Destro Jr..jpg (333x294, 63K)

O my wishing energy
O my brighter future
O my seven quirks

>i roleplay as....
nah, you are the most pathetic

I asked a friend why she liked Bakugo so much and her only reasonings were A) headcanons, most of which involved woobifying him based on the examples you mentioned, and B) Kiribaku, which she's convinced is being 'implied'. I asked her how she'd feel about the character if it turned out that he was a heterosexual all along and ended up with a female character, and she said that would just be bad writing without admitting that she wouldn't give a shit about his 'depth' if he wasn't gargling rock cock.

The cuck becomes the cuckee

Attached: 0047-007.jpg (800x1200, 342K)

>she
theres your problem

The edits are usually the best thing coming out of the threads, thats a fact.

Attached: 1552049319831.jpg (706x588, 336K)

>We aren't hated and mocked, honest
>Our series is great and everyone loves it
>No-one treats us differently from any other series
>There is no war in Ba Sing Se

do you ever see a group of people and feel good when you look at them
not because theyre good or beautiful but that theyre so sad it makes you feel good about yourself
maybe they should show depressed normies the hunterfags in these threads

It's like this in almost every thread on Yea Forums now, you gotta pick the correct hours to lurk and post if you ask me.

Attached: smugren.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

When this arc started I made maybe 7 edits myself and saved another 30+ from other anons in the first chapter alone. Wild if you ask me.

Attached: toga gets GIGA'D.png (723x1234, 512K)

Shh, let the herocuck keep his delusions.

Attached: 1545580570533.png (964x1082, 760K)

Never take the opinions of women seriously. Especially not in any shounen based on fighting. Women don't understand it. They don't understand men. They don't understand punching each other. They don't understand the respect that arises from a worthy foe. If they see two dudes being bros they better start sucking cock because that's the only way they can understand relationships between men.

Redestro is the most memeable character in the series in a long time, and the rest of the chapter was full of good shit too

Attached: destro.png (1280x722, 1.51M)

man it feels like this entire board when to shit cause of people who have the Yea Forums console war mentalities

Female fans are fine if they aren't fujoshits. Most fanart comes from them and some of it is really good, pic related.

Attached: large[1].png (816x699, 218K)

This arc just overall is unlike the last bringing out all the good stuff in that regard.

Attached: 1555156475070.jpg (1391x462, 222K)

Attached: file.png (960x983, 1.1M)

picked up

i dont get toga

Attached: kurogiri true form.jpg (1438x1307, 145K)

i feel like the hunterfags this arc are also more intense

He's a shit-tier villain like Stain. Normies are sucked in by the charisma no matter how dumb his philosophy is. Only true unga bungas laud Stain or Redestro as true visionaries.

Attached: 1426250473181.jpg (800x513, 59K)

>BnHA villains
>good
O MY NARUTO BACKSTORY

Attached: 72078633_p0.png (1360x1360, 557K)

I "get" the girl of the left if you know what I mean

Attached: shiggy rolf.png (1080x1080, 1.12M)

I don't give a shit about other manga, I just don't want Yea Forums to be fooled by garbage

Btw all officially translated chapters are available free on Mangaplus

>i dont give a shit about other mangas
>so ill go into other manga threads to call them garbage

Does anyone have that image of Peter Griffin Slide n' Go?

As a Herofag I like the manga but I don't think it's the best thing ever, love how badly this triggers people.

As a Herofag I literally cannot fit another cock in my mouth

As a Herofag I have read 3 manga and the part where Deku punched the villain really hard was epic

Attached: file.png (628x676, 431K)

As a Herofag I literally cannot wait for dekus next op powerup

Haha yeah kino! PLUS ULTRAAAAAA!!!!

Yea Forums
kacchako >krumbs[\spoiler]
Sports Festival or Pro Hero
Prediction: Toga backstory
What I'd like: 3 way deadlock between LOV, MLA and Pro Heroes. THEN GIGANTOMACHIA SHOWS UP

>hell yeah bro!!

Attached: file.png (650x654, 572K)

Not more than usual, felt the same around the previous arcs.

As a herofag I love hiring black men off the street to have rough sex with my wife and then raid my fridge afterwards

As a herofag I enjoy being a fan of the most boring superhero story ever published

As a Hunterchad I love being hired off the street to have rough sex with user's wife

GUYS I'M SERIOUS I NEED THAT IMAGE OF PETER GRIFFIN SLIP N' GO!!!

The Hunterchad thing in specific started as a result of falseflaggers going around and saying that Hunter x Hunter is a "Soft Seinen" and other seinen are just "Hard Shonen". Other fanbases got baited by the falseflagging and threads were made disputing HxH's claim as a seinen, or more broadly that the series wasn't mature.

When the argument got muddied to debating whether Hunter x Hunter was mature or not is when the "Chimera Ant Arc debate" came, as actual HxH fans were defending the mature themes of the story by pointing to the Chimera Ant Arc. This is where all the copypastas initially came from, just honest fans writing well thought out responses and people copy pasting them when the same topic came up, that's why those copypastas don't have "based", "cringe", "Hunterchad", or "xFag" in them.

This is the part where it gets a little uncertain because I was mostly off Yea Forums (being a healthy individual for once) for like a week.

After a ton of arguments over the Chimera Ant Arc, the argument had escalated with other fanbases to which series was better. Maybe it was falseflagging initially, but Hunter x Hunter fans adopted the "My team is better than yours" attitude of the more discussed shonens and ran with it (largely doing it ironically from what I can tell). This got more and more exaggerated as other fanbases got more and more invested in putting these "Hunterchads" down. This culminated in more and more bait threads, more and more pastas being made, and more people becoming Hunterchads through exposure.

Personally I think its pretty entertaining, OC is consistently being made and I think it breaks up the monotony of the boards. As with everything on Yea Forums, it'll die down as people get bored with it and it'll just be something funny to remember.

Attached: the chad truth.jpg (1080x1597, 826K)

As a herofag I literally finished my college degree and somehow accomplished more in 4 years than 2/3 of the BnHA cast

This is Isayama of SnK fame. He has something that Horikoshi "the Hack" Kohei will never have.

Can you guess what it is?

Attached: 1554936731541.jpg (640x853, 127K)

>mfw

It really is always a good day to be a Hunterchad, isnt it?

Attached: 1443492878383.png (640x480, 249K)

Ask and it shall be delivered.

Attached: 1555048371381.png (500x463, 157K)

Hunterchadposting is pretty genius if you think about it.

If you own the over the top pretentious attitude it just comes across as insincere so it can't really be used as an insult against you, and at the same time you can dump copypasta after copypasta of stuff taken straight from some anime snob's essay. You always win with copypastas, if people respond you just immediately post another long ass pasta that vaguely adresses their counterpoints and introduces a bunch of new arguments and you can do it until they realize they're making an ass out of themselves arguing alone. Not to mention that a lot of them are usually pretty well put together and require an effort to refute convincingly and you actually bring up some valid points to praise your series in either case. If they reply, you win. If they don't, you win too. You always have the psychological advantage.

You can shitpost whatever you want and you know you'll get the voiced approval of some other shitposters while they scorn those who respond negatively, you pretty much always have numbers with you because no one else voices their opinion like that. The approval can be ironic when you make some shitty joke or cringy meme or sincere when you actually post something of worth, it works in both cases. Even though it's obviously meaningless, I think it plays on the psychology of whoever is arguing against you because you often see posters get increasingly worked up the more this happens. It's the sole purpose of those based/cringe posts.

I honestly can't see a way to beat it except ignore it long enough for chadposters to get tired of it, but there is ALWAYS someone to take the bait and spark up some shit. Personally I think it can be pretty funny if done right but it can get old fast. Chadposting is a fine balance between ironic shitposting and sincere opinions and it's pretty meta as well, I think in a way you could consider it a deconstruction of shitposting. It's pure genius.

Attached: 1495807058857.png (282x251, 36K)

A obsession with WW2 and Jew/Nazi parallels?

As a Hunterchad I love reading the weekly chapters of HxH Togashi makes
>pic related

Attached: file.png (466x349, 48K)

As a herofag I have complete confidence in Hori's writing ability despite numerous indications of incompetence

Thank you user

Attached: 905e632a-bbd3-42d9-9b25-12d316ba7a24.jpg (1280x1787, 710K)

>pictured left to right: Jojofags, hunterfags, herofags

As an Yea Forumsfag I have achieved nothing of personal and objective worth and have pushed those closest to me away. Though I am thoroughly aware of my flaws my mind and body still don't act on bettering myself, thus perpetuating a constant destructive cycle that will most likely end with a bullet. I'm really scared guys.

user, its just spam. There is nothing amusing about it. You are honestly a retarded child if that is what you find entertaining.

Attached: sip.png (361x276, 47K)

kek at the hunterfags

read vigilantes thank

Attached: Its cleaning time.jpg (225x350, 36K)

Attached: 4 tracks 0 plot.png (840x4066, 245K)

Attached: protein shake.jpg (856x6016, 1.12M)

Dead series
Dead thread

Attached: 1550663618076.png (515x601, 173K)

So what'll Giga do? Will he stand and watch Shiggy suffer, rampage through the city or will he be RULES OF NATURE'd by Destro Jr

Attached: 1554775809935.jpg (1280x966, 185K)

Are you not embarrassed knowing that you actually spent time drawing these?

Are you not embarrassed knowing that you actually read Boku no Boredom unironically?

Attached: MHA is a joke.png (943x3733, 862K)

>being tracked by a starving beast
>looking for his daily feast
>a predator on the verge of death
>CLOSE TO HIS LAST BREATH

my wife is so good!

Attached: bakuwife.jpg (772x539, 34K)

Attached: 43d2e4e49c7316547e3fa7e221097f1f.jpg (1600x1200, 1.2M)

>but no-one can defend the fucking shitcake that Bakugou is.
I can. Or at least I can explain him. Imagine in your life you did everything right. Every obstacle you overcame with ease, every action you did was acclaimed, when your quirk manifested even the adults praised you. All except for your mother, who constantly belittled you. Abuse you could turn on your best friend, that dumb Deku, who unlike you really COULDN'T do anything right. Life was GOOD.

Then one day it stops. You get into the prestige high school, but Deku is there, too, and seems to suddenly be at least as powerful as you, if not more. That bastard Shoto is on a power level you can't touch yet. You're surrounded by people who also have brains, strength, drive, showing that your previous overwhelming superiority was you being a big fish in a small pond. Do you quit? No, you turn it up to 11, 12 if you can stand it, and aim to WIN. And prove your mother wrong. Deku? Beat him down again and constantly try to reestablish dominance. Shoto? Beat HIM down, too, and rage when he wusses on you. Celebrate every victory, work harder after every failure. The LoV kidnaps you? Sneer at how stupid they are, thinking you'll take the loser path like they did. All Might loses his power rescuing you? Accept responsibility for not being good enough to get out of it on your own and go even harder. Deku STILL is keeping up? Use him as your yardstick to stay ahead. Let your rage and determination get you back to that point where you're on top, and Mom finally acknowledges it. People say Hawks is the hero who's too fast for his own good, but he's a slug compared to Bakugo.

What is this from?

He's not going to let the Lord's successor be killed by anyone but him, and they better not try it.

And if they do, they better be prepared to die.

I don't use this word lightly but damn, that was cringe.
I don't think peak Bakugo will ever be close to current Hawks unless he fixes his personality

These are honestly really fucking bad, at least try to be entertaining.

Attached: mama.jpg (552x635, 16K)

>These are honestly really fucking bad

Attached: heronpc.png (313x348, 62K)

Dude I know your angry that Kirishima keeps jobbing but does that really warrant this much vitriol

Your praise overwhelms me. :)

get Ladros out of there and add Patri instead.

>:)

Attached: 1446066141657.png (472x441, 139K)

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

>based Katakuri

He literally got beaten by some manlet incel MC with nakama power.

Attached: 1533092648505.jpg (158x123, 10K)

o my 7 years of hiatus

>hunterfags trying to be funny

The longest hiatus was 2 years. At least try to pretend you read more than 1 manga.

Attached: 1436248167666.png (524x524, 141K)

>Responding
Don't do that, just report and ignore

No, no, please stop, I'm blushing.

is attempting to derail a thread against rules?

Of course it is, report as either spamming or low quality and ignore the post. Responding is a waste of time and only provides validation

hiatus-hiatus.github.io/HunterXHunter/

The current HxH arc just had it's 7th birthday. a few weeks ago I believe

Attached: 1554099287389.jpg (365x483, 134K)

I want to touch his butt with no consent

Attached: IMG_20190414_090049.jpg (1536x2048, 582K)

hed do a delaware smash

>Longest hiatus: 80 issues (from issue 39/2014 to issue 19/2016)

Thanks for BTFOing yourself, newfag.

Attached: 1445795484458.jpg (923x599, 513K)

Attached: '.jpg (1024x1354, 562K)

count the dots
youve had more than 7 years worth of hiatus

cursed image

i think it might be Deku's Father.

Actually, all up, it's been close to 12 years of Hiatus

i mean it could
bruh imagine the shit if they find out destro is actually dekus father

I like VA but I'm not a fan of BnHA. Can I join you?

Attached: giolpo.jpg (750x601, 126K)

Attached: 1505615584537.png (717x690, 377K)

Yes, post original john edits to gain our favor

Their children will be cute

Why is he so based?

Attached: 1551977697706.png (860x772, 394K)

Attached: what did Hori mean by this Manga.jpg (760x1200, 261K)

How is he holding her with no arms?

Attached: faget.jpg (720x1280, 126K)

Why are you so easily won over? Do you not have taste?

I'm sorry, would you rather have more "o my seven quirks"?

>taste
>wojak edit

Attached: 2.jpg.png (311x304, 63K)

This is boring as shit

absolutely based

Well this is Boring no Hero Academia.

Just because one shit arc is slightly less retarded than the other ones doesn't make it any less shit.

Attached: 72561541_p0.png (1154x1347, 707K)

have you considered some people might have different taste to you?

Why does Hori insist on keeping this one-dimensional manchild as the main villain?

Yes I do, that's why I make fun of them

It's hilarious that some of you willingly sat through almost 3 years of arcs that hit the brakes on every other plot point just to give Deku some cheap aesthetics that were immediately rendered obsolete by o my seven quirks

It's also hilarious that some of you think Hori will make something cool happen when he has gone out of his way to make the most underwhelming consequences possible

You're like wrestling smarks and that's fucking sad

Attached: 1555255861808.jpg (900x643, 74K)

Attached: 1555152126893.jpg (500x281, 66K)

Attached: 71519973_p1.png (1666x2000, 625K)

Deku and endeavor are the only worthwhile characters in the series

Attached: no.png (145x22, 913)

Why Deku?

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 1553101166072.png (2518x1024, 214K)

>Endeavor
Wahhh I beat my wife but I sent her flowers so it's cool

Attached: 71745283_p0.png (1624x1566, 729K)

His fights are the best and most interesting among all of the students. His character is the only one with growth and actual experience. Everyone else is the same boring character since the sports festival except maybe ochako, in which case became worse as she liked deku more.

Attached: 6.jpg (1754x914, 552K)

He has made huge mistakes and I actually care enough to want to see how he handles his fuck ups while also trying to bring his family back together, if its even possible

manlets can't be chads

I can't take him seriously when the one thing that made him finally turn 180 was jobbing to a drone

Post em.

Attached: 1548167667914.jpg (480x291, 170K)

>jobbing to a drone
this desu. imagine if he had a 1v1 with John-chan.

>335 posts
>48 IPs
THE ABSOLUTE STATE HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1550123197982.png (234x241, 123K)

They are both manlets.

High End wasn't the changing factor, already during Kamino Endeavor rages at All Might for being a weak skeleton since he realised he had ruined his family for nothing. Hori shows him fuming after he gets home and later he humbles down enough to ask All Might for advice during the Remedial arc.

post mirios

Attached: Jimiriou.png (568x648, 94K)

Stop using that word. You clearly dont know what it means.

>/out/
>mineta and mineta
>none. I'm just along for the ride.
>jew nose is gonna die and I'll be mildly disappointed

Attached: bby. jpg.jpg (750x750, 105K)

Don't be sarcastic. There were plenty of more impactful moments where he could have turned but didn't.
>watching his son defy him wasn't enough
>watching All Might ruin himself was enough
>having his dream come true the wrong way wasn't enough
All impactful moments somehow has no effect on him. But that's okay because he can have a one-off conversation with AM and then immediately play down to inferior noumu competition.

anime is general is pretty shit

Attached: 57044337_809253072783018_2032359270128812032_n.jpg (720x638, 43K)

>people are still unironically interested in this train wreck.

Attached: 1554851006138.png (1312x1076, 101K)

>hurr durr watching my ambitions fall apart doesn't faze me
>but I almost die to an enemy I was destroying en masse in Hosu City
>guess I better abruptly change my ways
Wow so organic

Attached: DxV9-ueVsAEVrmj.jpg large.jpg (2000x2000, 408K)

Attached: rent free.png (730x2400, 133K)

Attached: cummingTWICEineri.png (317x390, 64K)

Looks like someone hasn't read the manga

Maybe Hori will recognize his mistake and just make Deku forget about his seven quirks. R-right?

Why is it even a bad thing?

>somehow has no effect on him
But they had, the point is that none of them made him do a 180 turn immediately, they gradually made him want to change while not really knowing how to go about it or just being too cowardly to do so. When he comes home and awkwardly announces he wants to change most of his kids give him shit because he deserves it.

Based and greenpilled

Attached: IMG_20190406_074332.png (539x545, 507K)

>as soon as "hxhfags" stop posting "jojochads" emerge
>"jojochads" leave the stage - immediately "bcfags" start shitting thread up
I wonder if there is a connection between such an eerie time dynamic...

Attached: 1549844998242.gif (960x426, 3.47M)

He's beautiful!

based and redpilled

>that filename
Based

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

we dont talk about that here
we live in the fear of the eternal HUNTERCHADS
for they are a superior species
the strong eat the weak

Attached: file.png (240x240, 157K)

Do you think he took her home and fucked her that same night

They most likely went to the hospital and I don't think you can do there

>Don't be sarcastic.
i'm not.

Attached: ...in an alternate reality....jpg (1594x1167, 715K)

/f/
kiribaku
Kamino and current
pic related and Nezu being part of QLA and forcing students to pick a side

Attached: 1555199464616.jpg (1847x292, 269K)

Muties need to be put in their place.

Attached: 73285851_p3.jpg (1536x2048, 881K)

>Yea Forums and /x/ equally
>MirioEri
>yakuza
>the LOV gets severely damaged, loses members and hero society is changed forever. Also nomupocalypse

Attached: 1554485672119.jpg (859x755, 105K)

Kacchan is an annoying faggot

Noooo! My ads!

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (443x550, 37K)

>Sees shit thar never happened
>Likes Yakushit
yep, checks out

Attached: cursedzawa.jpg (846x738, 297K)

>/his/
>TogaTwice
>forest camp
>Spinner betrays the League and dies, Gigantomachia fights Jetstream Sam

fact

Attached: 1536834131820.png (1039x696, 524K)

they could if they learned but they never learn
mind you both deku and bakugou are manlets because japs

One on the left looks more like Monoma and Eri's potential son.

/x/ is a wonderful board

why is mina so bullyable?

Attached: 73302812_p4.jpg (1536x2048, 738K)

Again, the thing that pushed him over the edge was almost dying to noumu. Everything else that involved All Might or his family just built up to that tipping point.

It's like if Darth Vader decided to turn face after getting shot by some rebel soldier grunt instead of watching his son get electrocuted by sheev

How? The eye shape is Eri's, the hair is is a combination of hers and Mirio's.

I wish that were me

>no deku in 6 chapters
of course we're interested

Face shape and hairstyle/colour mostly.

>dumb
>gyaru
>shipfag
>destined to end up with a worthless emasculated jobber
she was made to be abused

will do friend ;^)

>/vp/
>izuocha
>yakuza
>cyberdestro

Attached: D3YWOOuUUAACAZe.jpg large.jpg (1170x1500, 275K)

So how will Hori underwhelm despite laughably low expectations?

Attached: Wall of Retards2.jpg (1884x1576, 575K)

What is this shot from?

Then don’t and fuck off

Attached: Wash away the anger.png (1797x1300, 699K)

>he's screenaping his own posts
How fucking sad are you.

based Shiggy

>gullible
>hot
>probably into kinky shit
BnHA has a lot of prime bully material

So you retards just jump from series to series to shitpost, gotcha

I see

I miss Windy

im surprised it took you so long to realise
maybe mha tards really are dumb and not
>merely pretending

me too

Attached: 1536549334504.jpg (781x1000, 84K)

>Hori drew Inko dressing just like AFO

Attached: 5b892b986cd35504812c3b05532f858c.jpg (640x1136, 134K)

Maybe if you stopped speedreading you’d see that what you just posted is straight up wrong

>he removed my HAPPENING post
how does it feel to be proven wrong?

Why is Deku's pose so feminine?

So Deku can make my dick twitch in a non gay way

Why is Hori so gay

Hori is just a fucking perv in general, literally every character is designed to get someone's dick hard

ahem

Attached: FroppyMom.jpg (411x447, 22K)

>he doesn't know

>another thread baiting all hunter fags is created
>all the hunterfags go to that thread to defend their series
>the mha threads, in which all the hunter fags live, grinds to a halt
like clockwork
cant believe hunterfags thought they control the board

Attached: file.png (125x105, 29K)

who win?

Attached: fight.png (1548x960, 1.44M)

I assume Endeavor's laser beams could punch through Noelle's water armor, but I have no clue because I've never read BC

That and Noelles water armor leaves a fair bit unarmored

desu noelles sea dragon attack thing is quite powerful
if endeavour doesnt manage to get out the way depending on the situation he could take a fair amount of damage

Prominence Burn without knowing anything there besides "Water creation" will boil her like a lobster, wont it.

Noelle probably. It's hard to see Endeavor overcoming her offense, defense and speed

fairer comparison would probably be nozel vs endeavour because nozels mercury could survive the prominence burn

How would Endeavor bypass her Dragon's Cradle though? Besides the fact that her water doesn't touch her but rather surrounds her, I doubt Endeavor could boil that amount of water before Noelle blitzes him

If Vetto barely survived then nobody in MHA's universe could tank it.

I don't know how to tell you this user, but...

i mean i think endeavour might be able to dodge it since he can fly

He knows his audience. According to twitter the attendance for the stage play was 95% women, and he was there opening night, so you know that he knows.

Endeavor flying is more being able to keep the altitude and otherwise stationary.

it could augment a lunge when dodging though as in improve the speed
if he manages to get up close to noelle shed stand no chance against the head grab execution move

Endeavor hovers. Noelle flies at supersonic speeds

Nomu Pokemon soon!

Attached: thomas-walker-mrc.jpg (1624x3508, 1.45M)

damn what when
you cant even comapre the two worlds if black clovers noobs can do that

desu why doesnt mr compress just get gigantomachia and put him into his marble balls and throw it

who knows?
he probably has him in the ball already
we just have to wait

We know Giga attacks them when they get too close in his sleep. Compress in 1 1/2 month doesnt seem to have had a shot at touching the guy.

He can evaporate solids instantly. The fact that the water was there barely matters, it's gone if she's hit and so is any flesh.

Manuel just uses hydrokineses to crush her in her own armor

bnha is shit

and water is wet

>im in it
>is just made some offhand guess
this NIGGER obsessed

Attached: 1555081570777.png (1800x1350, 1.23M)

water isnt wet

is water wet in its solidified frozen form at, lets say, -40 degrees.

So have MHAfags been able to headcannon this
>Shiggy been trying to get walking boulder to submit, that means he can't use his quirk
>Shiggy has basically been having to handle boulder while quirkless
>Still survives and is able to keep up apparently
>Thinks if he punches a rock enough it will submit
So basically if you're quirkless you still have natural durability to survive days getting your ass beat like that? So another reason that the whole "but what can you do when you got no quirks" spiel MHAfags say is worthless.

thats cause gigantomachia isnt actually trying to kill him
if gigan was trying to kill him itll be a different story all together

>i lack the ability for basic logical reasoning so anything my nigger brain can't think of is headcanon

Attached: 1555120032300.png (2066x1616, 3.44M)

deku is really cute!

is this your first time in an MHA thread? That's like 60% of criticisms about it
>wtf why doesn't every other page have a block of text explaining character motivations and plans

Attached: heroxhero chapter 2.png (1633x1250, 1007K)

nah, i just like calling out their absolute nigger tier stupidity
>60%
Try 90%.

Attached: ∕ss∕.png (655x352, 91K)

Pesci posters posts, which tried to 'defend' BNHA by implying that every negative thing said against it was bait, were deleted.

Mine, which heavily criticize BNHA, were not.

Thank you, based mods.

Attached: Dead fish.png (424x131, 7K)

nice try

Attached: 00040.jpg (2062x1618, 1.99M)

Mods deleted two shitters it seems. >tfw also in it
feels fucking good man

The post that you're quoting quotes two of the posts which were deleted for avatarfagging, yes.

and yet mods deleted every one of those posts yesterday that were actual bait in the other threads that the Pesci images replied too.
Check the archives and you'd see for yourself

Deku is Iida
All Might is Kaminari
Bakugo might be Aizawa?
Uraraka is Bakugo
Aizawa is All Might
Iida is Mina
Todoroki is, ughhhhhhhhhhh Jirou?
Tokoyami is Uraraka
Momo is Tokoyami
Kirishima is Deku
Denki is Momo
Jirou is Kirishima
Mina is Todoroki
Aoyama is Mirio pretending to be Aoyama
Mirio is Aoyama

That wasn't me. The fact that I and all my posts are still here is a testament to that.

Haven't you noticed that in spite of at least two haters just being banned, most of the 'spam' is still here? You can't keep clinging to this idea that it's only one or two people.

go to bed kid

New volume?

>what are mutliple IPs
>what are posting styles
We've had idiots b& only to come back and get banned again in these very same threads. Anyone who's been here the past month knows exactly what I'm referring too.

no, just better scans of old one

Actually, berserkfags should be in the middle.

>mirio with the 1Akids for some reason
Just how much does horikoshi love him?

F

>month
2 years*

Attached: 0199.png (817x1280, 997K)

enough to put Sato on the back burner

Attached: D0AsyoFUcAER4n7.jpg (900x1200, 299K)

To be fair, volume 17 is the peak of Mirio's character so it makes sense for him to be there.

Attached: Derp Might.png (192x303, 244K)

One of those posts is making fun of the use of those Yea Forums memes, the other slipped through but if you look other one here have been deleted
>actually no Sato
justice when, last arc wasn't enough

Hey, that's a cute Deku, was that a magazine cover?

Watch Bones CG all of this

Attached: My Hero Academia - c158 (v18) - p010-011 [dig] [Viz] [aKraa] {HQu}.jpg (2909x2889, 4M)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KOTA THE CAT WONT LET GO OF ME

Attached: f4cb73b633a2558ed420ba2f8b132782.jpg (1029x353, 222K)

>Deku vs. Overkaiju gets totally phoned in
>Kirishima's flashback about Bakugo gets Mob tier animation

Say what you want, Hori draws some high quality abominations.

Attached: High End Sketch.png (845x530, 296K)

>next spine cover is Shiggy
>starts to become an ongoing joke that Satou will never get a spine

Attached: heiarchy.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Hey, I finished that image.

Attached: wevil nigger 2.png (543x580, 363K)

>the SPLA arc spans 6 volumes so each member of the League gets a spine before Satou

Attached: Defeated.png (1124x611, 345K)

he sure does

Attached: 1530121718824.jpg (696x486, 230K)

Nice thread herofags. You’d never see this shit in a Hunterchad thread. Truly and ultimately pathetic.

Attached: BE7D1BB9-AA74-44C1-A630-0D199812230A.png (644x482, 148K)

this

Attached: 1554668765126.png (540x546, 127K)

Our manga is a complete trainwreck and these threads reflect it, and since I can't levy any valid criticisms against Hunter x Hunter or Hunterchads, I'll just bring up that falseflag from 3 months ago where about 5 or 6 guys whispered.

>falseflag
so this is the power of hunter"chads"

What if Dabi is just a red herring and Todoroki Touya is actually Spinner?

Attached: inb4 the flashbacks show Touya to be a non-mutant.png (482x379, 183K)

right on whispervirgin, here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

>ᴼᵘʳ ᵐᵃⁿᵍᵃ ᶦˢ ᵃ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ ᵗʳᵃᶦⁿʷʳᵉᶜᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈˢ ʳᵉᶠˡᵉᶜᵗ ᶦᵗ, ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᶦⁿᶜᵉ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵉᵛʸ ᵃⁿʸ ᵛᵃˡᶦᵈ ᶜʳᶦᵗᶦᶜᶦˢᵐˢ ᵃᵍᵃᶦⁿˢᵗ ᴴᵘⁿᵗᵉʳ ˣ ᴴᵘⁿᵗᵉʳ ᵒʳ ᴴᵘⁿᵗᵉʳᶜʰᵃᵈˢ, ᴵ'ˡˡ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵇʳᶦⁿᵍ ᵘᵖ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶠᵃˡˢᵉᶠˡᵃᵍ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ³ ᵐᵒⁿᵗʰˢ ᵃᵍᵒ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ⁵ ᵒʳ ⁶ ᵍᵘʸˢ ʷʰᶦˢᵖᵉʳᵉᵈ.

Attached: smugmonoma.jpg (94x124, 3K)

>Hunterchads living so eloquently in herocucks’ minds that they need to falseflag a shitty Yea Forums sings to make them look bad
Imagine being that obsessed. I truly feel bad for them.

Attached: 821E99DF-3D1B-4E42-9FA1-B0EB04204369.jpg (640x356, 27K)

Attached: pesci1.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

Seeth

Then I'd say Hori baited all of us super fucking hard, I'd be happily surprised

>one word Yea Forums tier reply
so this is the power of crossboarding hunterwhispers

Why can I never get good pictures of the real best girl?

Attached: 44808304_896666970723605_8780935692535902161_n.jpg (480x480, 52K)

Cope.

Wait till she gets more anime scenes

>Endeavor fucked a mutie

I swear to fuckng god if the next OP is some HxHbait shit

Attached: angermonke2.gif (352x224, 866K)

reeeeeeeeeeee

>implying it couldn't have happened with a spontaneous mutation

Attached: 1538041161784.png (400x400, 281K)

Just fucking make an on topic OP yourself to counter it, people do that all the time

>He can evaporate solids instantly.
This is Noelle in Chapter 5 before she had any control over her power,. Endy has absolutely no feats to get to current Noelle. And even supposing he did, Noelle would undo her cradle leaving her with plenty of time left to blitz him with Valkyrie.

>The fact that the water was there barely matters,
Anybody with a background in chemistry knows that it does.

MHA is relatively more grounded than BC is. It's not fair to compare their power scales.

Attached: 0005-012.jpg (1066x1600, 434K)

Based.

>every thread is either majority shitposting hunter”chads” or majority mirioeri autism
We’ve hit rock bottom.

new thread

Fucking based

If there's something I've learned from BNHA threads is that they can always get worse. I'm pretty sure rock bottom doesn't exist here.
That's not a fix and you know it.

It was for a purpose. Look at the next thread.

But now the rest of the thread looks better in comparison.

Will Mirioeri be cute and canon?

Reroll

Will MHA get the axe soon?

oof

absolute state of shitposters losing in their own game

Lol

Based

Will retards notice new on topic OP over the bait OP?

Non bait thread

Then why would he not tell the children to support the LoV

you can't chain threads

anime staff made Shouto bigger, guess they couldn't handle the MOG

Attached: awaken my masters.png (540x555, 111K)

you're a retard if you're using "o my" when talking about "force memes"

>peopl actually replied
I see, you're aware in the (You)s farming arts

Attached: farming ahead.png (1280x529, 240K)

the point is that shipping is generally cancer

I wonder how many more chapters it'll be for confirmation of the OP image

Destro Jr. and the LoV are at war from AfO and the LA likely fighting each other years ago, for all we know that's why the original Destro went to prison and died
AfO had incredible sway years ago and he liekly had the politicians, cops, and court under control

If he actually get rules of natured by Jr. I'll have so much respect for Hori and more so when Shiggy finally beats Re-Destro.
That way Giga will have respect for Shiggy and see he is actually the next king