Shield hero thread

And so, next week is us finally seeing what happened to raphtalia after the wave hit her home.
youtu.be/_Z_ZGa7THuQ

No doubt this is not for the weak of heart. I do wonder how will the viewers handle such scenes, especially the ones who have only seen the anime. As for the ones who read the manga/WN/LN, what do expect from this next episode?

Attached: Weasel and Raccoon.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.monstersandcritics.com/anime/the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-season-2-release-date-tate-no-yuusha-no-nariagari/amp/
twitter.com/9iurouS1muM1FMn/status/1117715322910281729
twitter.com/clarinht/status/1117773493272100864
pastebin.com/sDLQSquq
pastebin.com/MxNgc7Cq
streamable.com/chx64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what do expect from this next episode
Sadness and pain, especially since they will do the torture scenes. Those were hard enough to read, but now they'll have sound.

Don't be a pussy, problem solved

I want to make Naofumi my slave.

Attached: 73974353_p15.jpg (1998x1800, 1.16M)

I don't think that's how a crest like that works.

S-shut up!

Attached: D3ElmrFU0AATVaX-orig.jpg (1828x2048, 362K)

nah, I wouldn't recommend having a angsty incel as slave

Attached: 626309623938492d561f5c955172f4fb3d87e6a0.png (921x1416, 556K)

CUTE

>And so, next week is us finally seeing what happened to raphtalia after the wave hit her home.
Isn't it too late now?

Attached: 1545862216607.png (877x1284, 377K)

late how?

I'm not ready bros...

I just want a Melty waifu

Try an elementary school, but you might get arrested. Would not recommend.

Melty is royalty though

You'll find a rich one, that's pretty much royalty.

The story about her village and the flag is supposed to have been told when she was newly bought unless I remember it wrong.

Go to an european country, they have royal lolis.

Ay, don't get the man killed.

Attached: Rifana-chan.jpg (1000x1000, 97K)

IMAGINE.

Attached: IMG_20190414_140423.jpg (2048x1216, 236K)

>femspear trying to rape cute shota filolials
I would watch this

Attached: buried raph.png (640x354, 531K)

Before-framing or after-framing?

Of course after. Suffering Naofumi is best Naofumi.

a female naofumi is fine too

Attached: Dz8LV2UXQAA4rE9-orig.jpg (2048x1536, 254K)

Next manga chapter WHEN??

Attached: WHEN.png (498x500, 259K)

I wonder.

Attached: 74ad4b1a91c85622e381494cc531893e003.jpg (836x1200, 425K)

Truly a waste.

Attached: 1554572366047.jpg (1349x2048, 285K)

there's not nearly enough genderbent fanart

Attached: DrG6AtfVYAAZlOt-orig.jpg (636x800, 64K)

Attached: before and after.png (850x809, 183K)

Attached: 73974353_p20.jpg (1600x1024, 853K)

The last episode had exceptional shots of Naofumi. That is until the opening. After that the drawing styles where all over the place. Naturally but I never really noticed it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.13_[2019.04.12_19.40.24].jpg (1280x720, 354K)

Also, Raphtalia is CUTE.

Attached: csbhy8uytyg21.png (1080x1536, 2.49M)

>Here's the evidence, your Majesty! The Shield Demon has once again given in to his animal impulses and violated another female companion!

just got into this show and the wiki says it will only run for 25 episodes?
As far as the LN chapters are concerned it looks like we're only at either the 4th or 5th book, out of 21.

Anyone know if we can expect the anime to continue or will the whole funimation cancelling their streaming of it, and the reception actually kill it?

Attached: 68582573_p1.png (750x960, 306K)

Nice dead cat

>funimation
i dont know but to me that seemed half gaining brownie points with the sjw crowd and half fuck you to CR. Didn't they end their partnership recently?

>reception
I thought it's pretty popular in Japan?

I don't know if there will be a second season but the show is getting a really good reception overseas and in japan.

I want to fuck a chicken

I didn't even know Funi was streaming it on the first place, I thought it was Crunchy exclusive.

All it says on the wiki is that funimation postponed their streaming of it indefinitely, and that after the first episode aired there was some critical feedback about the potential slavery apologism and false sexual assault framing.
Other than that though, nothing just LN and Manga sales numbers, 3.3m and 1m respectively.
No idea how good that is.

There are others around the world, i believe.

kek
Well, good thing Japan doesn't care for western SJWs. It all depends on Kadokawa.

>Other than that though, nothing just LN and Manga sales numbers, 3.3m and 1m respectively
it reached 6.something recently.

>and that after the first episode aired there was some critical feedback about the potential slavery apologism and false sexual assault framing.
told you, they just wanted to gain points with the sjw crowd. On the other hand, CR can't not stream it.

>after the first episode aired there was some critical feedback about the potential slavery apologism and false sexual assault framing

if you see the source on the wikipedia page you'll see that's referencing Anime News Network rating on the show, not the general opinion.

>3.3m and 1m respectively.

That's december data. Now we're at 6.2m

It nearly doubled in a 3-4 months time.

>some critical feedback about the potential slavery apologism and false sexual assault framing
Honestly, I think that's just a usual small but very vocal minority. Even on tumblr there are plenty of females who love the anime and its characters.

Attached: 73974353_p11.jpg (1520x1376, 740K)

It's the best sign of the show's success at least in japan. Now i want to see how well volume 12 of the manga will sell on it's first week.

>
>>some critical feedback about the potential slavery apologism and false sexual assault framing
>Honestly, I think that's just a usual small but very vocal minority. Even on tumblr there are plenty of females who love the anime and its characters.
Leftism in a nutshell.

>volume 12
I meant volume 13

I love this picture.

Attached: 74061050_p0.jpg (2088x1452, 2M)

Guys you seem to be jumping to conclusions with the whole Funimation thing. Shield Hero isn't the only anime that got removed from there, Mob Psycho also got removed too when their partnership ended. It probably has to do with that.

I did mention something about their partnership. Why did they break up like that anyway?

Or wait a second. If CR holds the license for these shows, they could "share" it with their partners or something. So funi could no longer show them once their partnership ended right?

I cannot handle such wholesomeness

So, is Atla actually Naofumi's first kissu?

yes

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.18_[2019.04.14_19.28.29].jpg (1280x720, 243K)

google.com/amp/s/www.monstersandcritics.com/anime/the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-season-2-release-date-tate-no-yuusha-no-nariagari/amp/

It looks like things are selling well so far. I think we will get more.

Attached: 1548299812020.png (1280x720, 602K)

>So, is Atla actually Naofumi's first kissu?
That's supposed to be Atla? I could not even tell.

So when does Naofumi get over his women pessimism and realize Raphtalia loves him?

>I want to make Naofumi my slave.
does anyone know a doujin about it?

I think he already knows. And he loves her too!

As a daughter.

Volume 21. They also talk about it and start a (kinda) relationship

Attached: 254353654.png (640x914, 728K)

>crotch tattoo on male
my dick is getting confused

It took them 21 volumes but at last, they're a thing now.

Yeah, she knows he won't do anything inappropiate so being naked in front of him is perfectly natural, like when parents and children bathe together. Only Motoyasu could be perverted enough to think otherwise.

>mfw no season 2.

Attached: 411789.png (1280x720, 355K)

I'm not sure how would that even work. Usually, those would stimulate the womb of the female who has the tattoo. What would it do on a male who doesn't have one?

>motoyasu
Nah, he thinks they were just daughter and father. Even in the spear hero manga.

Just curious, how much actual time will have passed in those 21 volumes?

Does Raphtalia shit like a racoon or like a human being?

Isn't it just an enslaving tattoo? Does the body part matter?

Lets see, after they came back from their errand in another world, the energy of the spirit tortoise formed a barrier that held the waves off for around 3 months. After that, the phoenix and takt happened. Then they went to the other world back again and returned. And then they got flunged into the past where only the bow and shield heroes existed. Little less than a year perhaps?

Heroes are immune to slavery crests/curses. That tattoo is something else entirely.

That's too bad.

More than 6 months, less than a year.

Ah cool, thanks.

Name my band Yea Forums

Attached: mpv-shot0018.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

The bitch witches.
Btw im sad elena isn't a thing there. She's lazy but based.

Attached: D1FTl98VYAAsVxK-orig.jpg (2047x2047, 524K)

>Malty has shit taste finding good female warriors
Bitch can do better than that.

Rage Against the Incel

heh

DID I CATCH YOU EATING WITH YOUR HANDS AGAIN!?!

Attached: you_better_eat_bread_with_a_knife_and_fork_before_you_get_deep_fried.webm (1280x720, 2.03M)

why does motoyasu in the spin off manga see that one woman which came for the shield hero not as a pig?

what was her fucking problem

Because they had a relationship with firo, naofumi or raphtalia. In this case eclaire was considered by motoyasu as a friend of raphtalia's.

She teached her table manners. She's not gonna let her waste them.

Oh I see now. Thanks

Attached: 73038537_p0.jpg (875x699, 344K)

That said, there are some excpetions to the rule. Like keel, motoyasu cannot communicate with her in demi-human form, but shen she transforms he can understand her. Also, it appears he can communicate with some female beastfolk just fine. If they go demi-human form he'll see them as pigs instead.

>tfw you'll never be kissed by a killer whale

Attached: LNv10.09.jpg (1000x1429, 420K)

rafu rafu

Attached: 73897871_p0.jpg (1000x1209, 1.36M)

Attached: D4As13wU8AA.jpg (1536x2048, 541K)

Looking pretty flat, pal.

How tall is he?

>you'll never get to feel a killer whale's breasts.
>then that same killer whale ruins the moment

Naofumi belongs to Melty!

Shiedbro, whats the current situation with ln translations? Im on vol 13 and I need more.

Attached: FB_IMG_1546315677240.jpg (825x464, 34K)

No one knows.

Attached: D0p6V9YV4AAi3tc-orig.jpg (1500x960, 273K)

Wait really? They're actually a thing now?

Its a damn shame its going to take the translations forever to reach that point but we'll get there....eventually.

YES

Attached: C2_-loXXUAIwZf1-orig.jpg (800x800, 125K)

No word yet, russian TL goes up to 16 though.

Blessed image.

no Motoyasu, you don't get to act all emo on the opening

Attached: mpv-shot0017.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Best boy

what is Xellos doing here

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

It's a secret.

Who is xellos?

a character from Slayers, you should watch it

Attached: Xelloss_portrait.jpg (304x411, 34K)

Attached: Figuratively satan.jpg (1387x740, 187K)

Jesus christ Filo fix your beak

Attached: mpv-shot0060.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

This is why she sucks, Naofumi could negotiate a far better price.

Attached: jk raph.png (850x900, 514K)

I love Filo-chan

>JK
>Not JC
RUINED!

How does her tail/clothes work anyway?

Attached: tail.png (640x721, 648K)

Is she in the first episode or was she totally removed?

>Malty in high school
Oh no

Doing the same a Jet from Cowboy Bebop, surviving.

It ain't much but its honest work

Cursed image
I am not ready, anons

Attached: cursed.png (793x508, 518K)

Next wednesday is going to be wild

Attached: 1554951010919.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

>セカンドシールド
Naofumi can use 2 shields now? Or does the stars next to the skills means he'll need a class upgrade?

Attached: 9876546238.png (1280x720, 931K)

>page 10
Not on my watch, motherfucker...

Attached: deadpool2.jpg (609x350, 19K)

Attached: 0550.png (1280x720, 744K)

It's magic!

Naofumi cuts a hole for her tail

They say the shield is useless in the games they played, but is it really that useless in the world? Seems to be holding up at level 40.

I need a woman with some of Raphtalia and Malty in my life.

I followed the translation threads back when shieldbro was still alive and translating it, but I don't remember this

Attached: 1535576160506.png (500x430, 47K)

raphtalia had a fork up her ass, she wanted filo to take out her utensils.

Who the fuck eats bread with a fork anyway

What kind of asshole calls their kid "Melty"?

Attached: 1383672072491.png (473x454, 15K)

The Leg. Shield is more party oriented (party buffs/stats) and has more utility/disable skills
The other Leg. Weapons are full offensive oriented (Bow has some utility skills too)

>party oriented
>Iron Maiden and Blood Sacrifice

I bet all these skills are broken as fuck.

Attached: Curse shield tree.png (1280x720, 1007K)

Bros, I wanna commit a crime with Femspear and Femshield

All Legendary Weapons have a cursed series That's the Wrath skill tree.
The Legendary weapons are more than simple powerful weapons.They kind of sense the mental state of the user (In Naofumi's case.the shield felt his despair so it unlocked the Cursed Series, offering power but with awful consequences)

>awful consequences
he can fucking spam Iron Maidens...

It drains all his mana and something like a slap on his face can interrupt the whole thing.

>It drains all his mana
Lucky he gained something like this:
I don't really know Japanese but it looks like it says he gained Max SP cap and SP recovery shit.

>That's the Wrath skill tree.
What do you mean? The tree on the picture is just a sub-tree of the Cursed shield?

So if in the LN Raph gets the Katana instead of the hammer then what does Eclair get ?

I'm reading the on right now, and it seems that in their home worlds, the shielder was completely useless and was unable to perform its function, to the point that the dev's thought gabout deleting it.

I was wondering if the world the four heroes are in are the same way, or if Nao can keep doing his thing.

The skill drains almost all his mana and leave him exhausted, something the anime didn't show at all but Naofumi picking a sp potion to recover his lost mana

>something the anime didn't show at all but Naofumi picking a sp potion to recover his lost mana
It did tho.

Attached: 95987546546.png (1280x720, 771K)

But then, when he used it again you can see some of his SP still there.

Attached: 958755646.png (1280x720, 979K)

>page 10
Not on my watch, Bitch...

Attached: not on my watch bitch.jpg (633x357, 31K)

let's kill da ho

Where are the figures?
Holy shit, I also want a Raphtalia plushie so bad.

reminder

Attached: wolf merchant.jpg (579x544, 40K)

Attached: Raphtalia.jpg (606x387, 23K)

Cursed image

Attached: 1554820331677.jpg (1274x1382, 355K)

Holy fuck my sides

Attached: b96.png (800x960, 1.5M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY I CAN'T BE MOTOYASU

Attached: pink.jpg (220x229, 9K)

A good man died for that picture

>if anything, we can always absorb the remains with my spear or father's shield. In that sense, the holy weapons are essentially extra-dimensional trashcans
I wonder if nobody's thought about this before.

Naofumi already did it with Raphtalia's hair, at least in the anime.

>He actually unlocked a raccoon shield.

Attached: 9564561.png (1919x1043, 3.91M)

>the lazy pig nominated her territory as a prospect site to plant the bioplant seeds
>i know, swines have good noses
>it surely knows when something smells like gold
>Back in my world they used pigs to smell out truffles
>They're really adepts in that field
Not the best way i'd put it motoyasu.

reminder

Attached: hating peronism.jpg (778x455, 65K)

>there are two racoon shields in the HUD
what the actual fuck?

Might be because of this:

whats this?

someone shitposting getting their due.

It's the ability to summon another shield with Air Strike Shield. Not the ability to equip another shield.

She doesn't get raped, there is nothing that hard there.

Change shield is the one that lets you change thigns like the air strike shields into other kinds of shields. the (Attack) version requires you to use shields that can also be used to attack, liek the needle shields.

さて、スキル、セカンドシールドは何だろう? (Now then, what does this Second Shield skill do I wonder)

試しに使ってみる。(Let's test it out)

「セカンドシールド」("Second Shield")

エアストシールドセカンドシールド (Air Strike Shield-> Second Shield)

と、視界にアイコンが浮かんだ。(This is what the icon that pops up on my HUD)

「エアストシールド!」("Air Strike Shield!")

そしてエアストシールドが出現したのを確認してもう一度叫ぶ。(Once I've confirmed the appearance of Air Strike Shield, I shout once more)

「セカンドシールド!」("Second Shield")

……もう一枚盾が出現した。(... and another shield appears)

あれだ。一枚しか出せなかったエアストシールドの効果時間内にもう一枚出すことができるようになったようだ。(So that's it. It seems that it's possible to have another shield appear from Air Strike Shield within the effective time whereas only one could appear before)

Second Shield skill lets him summon a second shield after he uses Air Strike Shield.

is Air Strike Shield the correct translation?

Yes, we know. I was just explaining the other skill, the one about "equipping" more like switching shields.

Now I am curious, is this how the LN is written?
Like Naofumi's first person?

How's the translation of the English LN?

Nope, it would be Erste/Erst shield. As in first. But "air strike" was coined in from the Web Novel translation days.

Ok so reading the Web novel. Remember that part in the anime/manga/ln where that village where the dragon corpse was?
Apprently, even if you were to tell them they should try and break down the dragon's corpse and dispose of it, they won't listen. Citing that if they did, adventurers wouldn't want to come anymore to the town if there's no more dragon corpse to pick loot from. Eventually, this ended in people dying of disease and the zombie dragon ahppening.

those greedy bastards deserved to be gassed

It does switch POV sometimes. For example, the chapter where Firo and Raphtalia go on a solo adventure to get a present for Naofumi. That's told through Raphtalia's POV. And there's another bonus chapter at the end of Volume 2 told through Firo's POV. But the bulk of it is Naofumi's, yes.

>How's the translation of the English LN?
I haven't read the English LN so I couldn't tell you.

Now that you mention the dragon zombie, just to be sure, the purple stone that was inside the dragon is not the same Raphtalia wanted to give to Naofumi right?

I see, thanks.
I am not sure if I should be getting the English LNs from Amazon along with the Spice and Wolf LNs ( already buying these ).

No it isn't. Raphtalia wanted to give naofumi an ore, the crystal inside the dragon is a dragon king shard.

First one is 7 bucks on kindle, give it a shot.

ALWAYS BELIEVE THE WOMAN EVEN IF NO PROOF IS SHOWN, BIGOT

Honestly, if you want to read the LNs and reading it in Japanese isn't an option, the official English version is bound to be better than any fan translations. They at least are likely to have some standards for hiring (the translator has to actually prove they know Japanese in some way to get the job) and the result is looked over by an editor. Most fan translations are done by people who half know the language.

Thanks shield bro.
Some >friends were saying that it had to be the stone that flew away in the Onsen episode
I see, I'll be getting the physical books in my next order (At least the first one).
I am not a fan of reading digital books.

Attached: D3O_cw2UEAE_iok.jpg (1200x1200, 139K)

i honestly just want raphtalia and naofumi to have children at the end of this story.

they do in the WN

>Naofumi giving kou a taste of despair for wainting to eat keel
>grabs kou by the throat and ties him up
>marks places to dismantle him with charcoal
>tells keel to do the dismantling
>also tells kou that he'll cook him with the same sauce he wanted to eat keel with
>Motoyasu BSOD-ing because trying to comply naofumi's orders of not moving an inch and him wanting to save kou from getting eaten
Goddamn it naofumi you savage.

Man why can't I just be a dickass thief and why am I railroaded into helping this kingdom in the nice way?

what the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: LNv7.06.png (718x1024, 1.05M)

He's spiritually an asshole. And there's gonna be more people like him coming later.

is that the lord who was arrested inthe last episode?

No, the nice guy is pic related.
The guy in your post is kyo, the book vassal. A lesser hero from glass's world.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [480p].mkv_snapshot_05.53_[2019.04.10_09.06.57].png (848x480, 725K)

Why is Raphtalia so much lewder in the LN? There's literally a scene with her just straight up undressing in front of Naofumi and saying "what do you think?" And of course his autistic ass just says "yeah, it's different than when you were a kid alright".

Why is it wrong an actual animal eats with their hands?

what the fuck

user had a stroke

To be fair, it's really confusing cause there's literally nothing wrong with an animal eating with their hands.

Thanks for the (You)'s.

But so confusing that you make 6 identical posts?

Attached: rGF4jxP.jpg (712x712, 42K)

Where can I find light novels with out torrent

where can i find love, senpai?

>motoyasu's first filorial died
>She was called fleonne, like the character from his not-disgaea game
>this tramuatized him and made him believe firo could not have been a filorial
>also enabled malty feeding him bullshit that naofumi brainwashed her
>When in reality, malty was most definitely the one to kill fleonne
God fucking damn it this is depressing.

Conscience Manipulation is a powerful tool.
It works well on Motoyasu.

And the time when he tried his hand again on raising filorials(after bitch's betrayal), he was scared that the same that happened to fleonne would happen to his new filorials. But after the trio of filorials became angels. "it was like a light shining in the darkness. Different from firo at least."

I had a go at the official LN translation. It's easy to read but goddamn the prose is bad, really doesn't work when translated directly from Japanese.

>The queen sat naofumi on the throne and had melty sit on his lap
>"Mirellia, what is the meaning of this!?"
>"The meaning of this? Can't you see? Naofumi Iwatani, The shield hero, rests upon the throne as one who represents the country."
>The queen basically made naofumi king of melromarc
my goodness.

Why didn't Myne just simply kill Melty when she had the chance? Why did she have to wait until Melty was with Naofumi to kill her? Why didn't she just kill Melty off-screen and then dump her lifeless body in front of Naofumi and then use Adobe After Effects to make it look like Naofumi killed her?

Myne knows the king loves Melty too, it would only benefit her if she told the king that Naofumi killed Melty.

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

I bought mine off amazon.

>after the civil war and everything
>the queen takes melty and sends her to naofumi in a negligee
>melty herself was enthusiastic about spending a night with naofumi
>naofumi had a hard time running away from melty
Queen, Melty, what the fuck.

That from the spear spinoff?

Yup, 5th loop. I don't know how much of it is melty taking one for the country but goddamn if she ain't looking forward to it.

Attached: 1521359021840.png (1061x1528, 611K)

would shield smash

Attached: 1d842d1538c836f4c7f586b407c4d168.png (800x1066, 388K)

So, what happens if he puts menstrual fluids of a virgin inside the shield?

Attached: 131369121821.jpg (720x480, 49K)

Why do i enjoy the manga way more than the anime adaptation? Did the manga artist filter all of the retarded shit from the light novel or the director just fucking sucks?

The manga delivers in terms of showing the suffering, rage and edginess better than the anime.
The anime is too watered down.

Attached: pso2.png (1542x870, 3.36M)

So what would be the gimmick here? Would Naofumi-chan get raped by prince Chad? Would the rage shield become the lust shield?

see, I used to like you, but you can kindly fuck off now.

Why do all the characters shit on the guy with the shield power? I dont get it. Is it a japanese thing? Why would you not want to have a support guy on your team that can block fucking anything and provide counters and healz?

Attached: i guess.jpg (542x699, 152K)

Attached: D2w7wGHWoAAo1yS.jpg large.jpg (606x504, 29K)

If you hadn't noticed, the premise of this series is to draw in miserable, lonely people with victim-complexes, and then shower them in slave lolis for SOL pampering. You overestimate the author for thinking that any of Naofumi's early bullying needed to make sense.

Attached: D4MFda6UI.jpg (1675x1735, 397K)

Kinda weird Crunchy suggested Kadokawa to animate this instead of MT to bee honest when they have a lot of progressive faggots and sjw
is this a 4D Chess they are playing just for click baits and shit?

That's Funimation
CR has their woke members but they represents nothing since they are still promoting the anime/manga/LN in the US
Dunno who's promoting Shield Hero in China tho

Attached: filthy scum.png (1276x1435, 2.66M)

Not everything begins and ends with western SJWs, they probably just went with what they thought would sell better. Not that they were right, season 2 never ever.

The LN sales was boosted
Manga sales boost is not that great
Anime DVD/BD presales are average
But as many said before, Shield Hero is Kadokawa's guinea pig. The success of the anime depends more on the US and China markets

LN sales get a boost literally any time something gets adapted. The ones here were mediocre and so was the reception to SH in general. It's not a bomb but nor is it close to a hit.

I distrust him.

Attached: 4L_nQVcDQSf.jpg (313x428, 34K)

>the reception was mediocre
Source?

>Anime DVD/BD presales are average
almost 3k presales is a success in this year

Something needs to hit 2000 JUST to break even. 5000 is a success. 'Almost 3000' is 'not a failure'.

Keep in mind Zombieland Saga sold twenty-one thousand. SH's sales aren't special.

Why is Naofumi using the Sepent Shield in almost every episode? isn't there a better shield?

>caring about disks sales in 2019

Attached: 1551992423650.jpg (720x775, 69K)

Shield Hero is a weird/special case because Kadokawa has more expectations on the stream revenue/foreign market than the local market
Lets see how their little experiment goes

Right now the viper shield is his best not-curse shield. He will unlock better ones as the story progresses.
>Soul Eater Shield
>Whale Core Shield
>Spirit Turtle Shield
>Dragon Emperor Shield
>Sakura Stone Shield

Not right now, it was unlocked from the second wave (his first wave) boss, it has Good defense and a counter attack.

Did Spear's curse series turn him gay?

>spear takes firo's powers with an item
>filo puts a magic glove and one punches spear
Why tf shield doesn't use gloves?I mean gloves dont count as weapons or do they?

They count as weapons.

imagine cancelling a show because there was sjw outrage.

it's like you've never played a mmo with random faggots.

motoyasu get off the internet, we know it's you

I've done my share of random dungeons. A good tank can salvage a shitty group and make it manageable. A bad tank is helpless and a nightmare.

I'm wondering why there's almost no Shield Hero merchandise.

he can probably use them to pull his cart himself if he wanted to. he's allowed to use it as a tool, just like the carving knife.
but in combat is right and he won't be able to use them

>there's almost no Shield Hero merchandise.
what? last week i saw some miniatures, pic related, pins and even drinks representing each character

what about accidents, say if he used a knife to prepare a meal and someone slipped a hand infront of it without naofumi seeing it?

the fuck do i know about exceptions or accidents.
the person probably gets hurt for one damage (remember those orange balloons? hurt like hell but deal almost no damge to a person) and naofumi gets shocked for using it as a weapon.
that's my idea on it at least.

Attached: 1445806032729.jpg (252x200, 10K)

Superior japanese mmorpg folded over one thousand times where tanks are useless

>it was unlocked from the second wave (his first wave) boss
Wait what, Naofumi wasn't able to feed his shield with the Chimera boss, then how did he gain the shield.

Wow, I am confused now.

twitter.com/9iurouS1muM1FMn/status/1117715322910281729

Takuji Miyamoto posted his animated storyboard for the second opening.

twitter.com/clarinht/status/1117773493272100864 Sure looks different compared to the final product.

Attached: 7847635455.png (920x401, 33K)

They didn't show in the anime the three stoges left the remaining viper tail there and Naofumi absorbed it.

That's pretty cool

Sorry to ask but, around what time that happened?

Same day after leaving town
He went to the boss zone and found out everything of the boss was looted except the tail

at least everything of value, the heards besides the viper tail that is. They would have been making some money outta it's meat if firo didn't eat it all.

Attached: o.jpg (1920x1878, 671K)

Alright, thanks for the info user.
It sucks the anime didn't include something that important, I mean, that's the shield he'd be using for a while now.

Something like: I think an user said that's an important shield too.

He’ll be using it later

I hate this fucking arc, it's so hard reading through it, I dunno why.

Rapier

A legendary weapon form replica.

The standards at One Peace are low enough to let the name Rishia slip uncorrected, but high enough to not be blatant machine translations. At least one Shield Hero WN translator (yorai-kun?) is as good as the official translators

Spirit tortoise? Yeah, it took me a long while since it drags on and on. Probably why the manga version is changing it.

>Naofumi dessing up a panda in a school swimsuit
This fucking guy

Attached: q6718kpn0as21.jpg (900x680, 363K)

Cute

Yes.

Attached: D0rxCpXUcAAFLMd-orig.jpg (2000x2000, 347K)

Why

Why not?

Attached: 73941336_p7.jpg (600x606, 92K)

fujoshis

I didn't know isekai anime also had fujoshi followers

and fudanshis.

It's mostly because of the spinoff i think. Motoyasu is unwaveringly loyal to naofumi, and has done a few questionable things, such as licking naofumi's neck. Also naofumi being his pure self which people can take that and motoyasu's insanity in "interesting" ways

Attached: lick.png (672x966, 534K)

You should check out re zero. Now that one has a huge fujo following. Subaru is pretty popular.

Lark and Naofumi are also thing. Even before the anime aired. Just imagine what's gonna happen when he makes his anime debut.

Attached: IMG_20190415_225612.jpg (600x600, 39K)

I am conflicted in wanting to IMAGINE it or not. Also, what better way to avoid getting unintentionally cucked by naofumi than to enter his harem!

I like the way you think.

Who they even pair him with? The redheaded dude?

This thread needs to die as well.

Julius (purple hair) is by far the most popular character choice.

I'm sure we can manage till next episode.

Oh I can see it now. Completly forgot about him.

who?

the dude who humiliates Subaru on a duel

was there such a guy? i do know subaru made an ass of himself that day but that guy you mention eludes my memories...

Is pic related

Attached: Julius_Euclius_Anime.png (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Poor Filo only raph Is getting the shield's dick.
If only she wasn't a eternal Loli.

What a stranger! IF you havent ntoiced, i'm referencing the fac that nobody remembers him but subaru, because of the gluttony... was it bishop? apostole? i don't remember what they were now.

fuck, I feel retarded now

Why does she sit like that?

>HELP button

Maybe her wings hurt

From what?

Operative word there is *trying* because, y'know, they're girls; nature's not on their side.

That's TANOOKY shield!

What does it do

Welp, i finished reading the 5th loop in the spear hero novel. It's a bit depressing how it all ended up.

It's in the manga, ain't it?

Attached: 1418715558300.jpg (194x202, 12K)

My extra lewd daughterwife.

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_asou_asabu202__4bd6ec27179ddf20827d90727f0f7e03.jpg (1031x1200, 970K)

Hot

>false sexual assault framing
Wait, the fuck is wrong with this? Why would someone be upset with this? It's a legit thing that happens to guys and is shown to happen in the show.
Why would they be triggered if the rape never even happened? Or are they delusional and think this somehow promotes rape culture?

Read your last two questions and consider the current social climate.

You have to believe in women, user
Even when there is no solid proof, otherwise you are a bigot sexist oppressor misogynist

It's because funimation is going through a lot of shit recently with false accusations against the dude that voiced broly in the new dragonball movie

It still blows my mind, i'm aware of the batshit crazy extreme left but I'm amazed they gained so much influence out of nowhere. And people/media take them seriously.
This is the result of my and newer generations entering the workforce.

Im gonna get that guy that voiced broly. That popular dude and wreck his career and life for hugging me for to long. Fucking cis male scum.
>2019 progress

pretty sure naofumi is 165 cm (i think)

VRV is still streaming it. Fuck Funimation.

No fucking way he's that short

The rising in the title refers to Naofumi trying to gain height

I think Naofumi have used it a few of times.

Holy crap user.

Attached: 1546325950632.jpg (1280x1759, 1.08M)

I keked when i saw it. Kinda kills the world immersion when there's a help button.

VRV?

They are associated with crunchy roll. I think if you subscribe to one, you can access the other.

Attached: I'll punish you.jpg (831x666, 230K)

Don't know how Japanese MMO's differ from western ones. I'm actually curious as to what MMO's are the most popular in Japan.

Though I don't think I played any that had a tank with more of support/utility role, that would be pretty interesting if implemented right.

They explain right at the start. Tanking is super effective at low levels, but endgame Shielders don't help at all to their defense stat not rising in line with monster attack.

I remember i was subscribed to crunchyroll and they offered a free trial for VRV which was another streaming site associated with them. I don't remember the exact reason but I ended sticking with VRV instead of crunchyroll. But it seems that they are linked and I think I have crunchyroll (free) subscription from it now. There was a reason I went with VRV over crunchy, I can't remember though.

VRV has a bunch of anime but also american indie shows, movies/documentries/shows I've never heard of or seen. Some asian films too.
There's some anime shows that aren't on VRV, I don't think they have some Funimation shows and some they do? Some shows are just sub, dub, or both.

Attached: yes.jpg (480x542, 42K)

I wonder if that will be the same deal in the world nao is in now.

I should rephrase my last sentence. When I say tank with more support/utility I'm thinking as they're tanking they have some abilities to support or for utility that would make tanking a bit more interesting or interactive.

I'm just basing this off my knowledge of the MMO's I've played with WoW being the longest one I've spent time on.

I always thought he was a she.

Attached: 1532618770026.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

So, he can actually has a "Human (meat) Shield"?

Attached: 1548591626511.jpg (580x580, 196K)

shit's fucking taboo but it shouldn't be impossible.

>dude fuck the shield guy hahaha, we just met, but fuck you guy!
>oh wait, it turns out the king and the princess are corrupt backstabbing dicks
>but still, fuck the shield guy hahahaha
>the king and princess are saying the shield guy is doing bad stuff and want us to kill him. Lets just believe them! Haha fuck you shield bro!
>oh wait the king and princess are just being corrupt assholes again???????!!
>Whoah, the princess is trying to kill her younger sister even though we were told to rescue her, and she is acting super suspicious. But lets just keep believing her so that we can go fuck with the shield guy some more hahaha!

Attached: wait huh.png (196x196, 49K)

Being Naofumi is suffering

I have translated spear hero wn ch 46: pastebin.com/sDLQSquq

previously on Yea Forums, pastebin.com/MxNgc7Cq

Can someone provide me spear hero ln raws?

just think of naofumi as a holy paladin with no main hand but broken stat buffs

what's this

If the Queen is actually the one in charge because its a matriarchal society, why isnt she fixing everything and letting the king be a huge fuckwad?

Keep watching, faggot.

A series of coincidences and unfortunate events allowed for the king to call the shots while the queen was away.

I keep thinking of some hybrid of holy and prot paladin with a Blood DK theme at times.

Filo plushies.

Attached: IMG_20190416_000809.jpg (2048x1834, 581K)

Yeah, I don't understand what's up with queen.

Why are humans so racist towards demi dudes?

More likely she is an evil bitch who let the earth burn for shit and giggle. Remember who gave birth to Malty?

once i get back from walking the dog i'll explain.

Is melty the loli version of eleanor?

Attached: Eleanor.jpg (645x476, 50K)

But she is quite literally gone to fix everything, and she sent her not retarded daughter to fix the kings issues, of course she didn't seem to expect that her other daughter is an insane bitch.
>inb4 but why does she not come back
War against the surrounding countries would be quite a bad thing considering the position melromarc is in.

Why wouldn't you be? They're not even human, they are monsters with monster stats.

Cause of a war that happened two decades ago, and indoctrination by the corrupted church.

Isn't Eleanor a loli, too?

Man I'm hoping that they don't gimp Nao by the end of the series. It's cool to have a character who has strengths and weaknesses, and the whole "you attack, I defend" thing is very satisfying.

I'm hoping that the other three were just being dicks when they said that the class was useless later on, and really it just becomes useless as a solo class.

Depending on other people as a legendary hero could be seen as "weak." But if that's the case, he already hit that point in the story since things can make him bleed and hurt him now while before they literally could not do damage to him.

Balancing character power is such an important thing in a story like this, he cannot be too powerful or too weak or it removes most of the dramatic tension.

No, she doesn't even look like a loli and she is 18 iirc.

>I'm hoping that the other three were just being dicks when they said that the class was useless later on
No they were 100% serious because the games they believe this world to be based on was badly designed garbage wherein the tank is useless.

Would you have loved her if she wasn't a raccoon?

Attached: 1551711671688.jpg (1400x1050, 471K)

Me on the right.

Depends on what you mean by "wasn't a raccoon"

Me on the left.

The new onahole came sooner than expected.

Attached: chicken.png (433x578, 518K)

Just like in the series, it's just stupid that the hole with the loudest voice always gets the most attention. Even if they weren't even a fan of the show to begin with.

Attached: 1549932390910.jpg (500x374, 45K)

Hitler put in a bunch of laws to make himself dictator by default. Same thing here

It's not that he has the shield, but more about him not being a complete NPC normie like everyone else. The other 3 heroes only care about rape and pillage, and Naufumi is the only one who doesn't.

The saying goes like this
>Fit in, or fuck off.

That's a narcissist for you, m8

I'm just saying that if the waves didn't hit the one place that was home to the guy who the queen put in charge to properly run the country, things might've gone very differently.

I think so too.

I can't believe my life is so empty that this show is the only thing I have to look forward to every week.

Attached: 1554712881798.png (600x490, 269K)

Spear hero manga chapter when?

You should start watching the loli fox one too

>14$
Filo should be cheaper

You need a girlfriend/boyfriend, user.

The reason I like her isn't because she's a racoon to begin with its more due her character, honestly I don't remember a waifu I liked this much in a while.

Her interactions with Nao always seems smooth without having to go heavy on tropes, besides her cuteness feels organic the show doesn't rubs at your face...

Seeing her finally happy after that awful past was heartwarming too as well her loyality and understanding.

If I remember correctly it's alluded to that Naofumi is 5'8.

Not bad

How does that work? And what about the remaining weapons like the hammer?

Double trouble and trouble double double

Raphtalia's with a very fluffy tail any time now.

The witch is a QT

Only if she's a Wise Wolf.

Attached: 1555031227139.jpg (1856x1038, 155K)

Kek, not selling your enemies for a cob of corn

I helped make this and once I saw her in the show I actually felt kind of bad. Anyone else have the problem where you can't fap to this because you start to care about a character?

Attached: family friendly trash panda.png (980x734, 930K)

You're gonna carry that weight

To me it's the opposite, the more i care about one character the more i fap to her and the nut is better.

I am with you user.
I have never fapped to Holo, ever.

>crotch censor
So, puffy clitoris?

How old is Melty?

Isn't she barely 10

She's old enough

Enough to take the ディック シールド

And even old enough to want it. Loop 5 melty wanted to ride him like he was a filorial.

my wife

Attached: 1552995916651.jpg (902x1200, 728K)

I want to buy them all

I want to make love to her voice

I want to press my face on her soft soles!

Her smile, optimism, life force...
gone...

But not forgotten

But what abput her thirst for the fishing loli?

streamable.com/chx64

I'm not ready bros

Attached: 1551023658578.png (715x1000, 986K)

>streamable.com/chx64
So Raph-chan is a daddy's girl...interesting

Rifana had explicitly said that she wanted to marry the shield hero in the WN/LN/manga.

Why the fuck would you name your daughter "Melty"?

Attached: laurie foreman.gif (440x304, 991K)

because it feels like your dick is melting within her soft walls of flesh

I find more retarded to name both your daughters Melty and Malty, way to confuse them

Maybe confusing to people like us. They don't have any problem with the naming anyway.

When is the new episode coming out, tomorrow or we have a break?

Attached: tanuki4.png (1851x1500, 2.79M)

Because she melts my heart

Tomorrow, they don't seem to be taking breaks with this series

My extra adorable daughterwife.

Attached: __iwatani_naofumi_and_raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari__35a15f7bb0f8763912560fa9ec535bba.jpg (2073x2733, 3.04M)

Who are the 2 other ones naofumi find in the basement? I remember it was raphtalia's friend and the corpse of someone.

Attached: doubt.jpg (1440x1080, 212K)

Rifana [*] F [*] and Kiel

I wonder what happened to that ball.
Raphtalia only played with it a few of times before she became an "Adult", and we're talking about 1~2 months? Maybe weeks.

She probably kept it in the back of the carriage.

Damn, I just want to see her like this in the anime.

Attached: 149965874558.jpg (654x960, 126K)

Its a shame that the anime skipped that scene

Probably because they didn't want to broadcast the pedo pondering of this show.

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_huijin_zhi_ling__56880ec72ccda6d0c1c5b1d2fe28b9e6.j (2500x4000, 2.3M)

Cowards

They are aiming the anime to China and US, so it was expected from them to tone it down. One example is Naofumi's monologues and the real reason he picked Raph in the slave market.

I can understand the inner thoughts, but loli Raphtalia sleeping besides Naofumi doesn't have to be sexual depending on how they frame it

EVERY GODDAMN EPISODE OR CHAPTER UNTIL THERE'S A FIRO ON MY LAP

Attached: 1551941421600.jpg (3840x4090, 924K)

Just buy one yourself

Sakura plushies when?

They should release a Rishia one, a plushie inside a plushie

>rishia plushie gets released
>it's one of those things that make a sound when you pull the string
>"fueeee?!"
fund it. now!

>After all these years we'll finally hear how "fueee" sounds
I'm so happy.

Attached: 1447224876315.jpg (285x323, 41K)

Will she really make it to the anime? considering she's even on the opening

Attached: mpv-shot0016.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

continue watching the opening user.
there are ships breaking and larc fucking shit up.
so we're most likely going to get the island arc too.
rishia did some good supporting in that wave. more than the faggot she fell in love with.

I believe that episode 25 will be about her joining Naofumi's party after what the bowfag does to her.

Oh god, the pacing is going to be a mess

>checked
you write that like it wasn't a mess already.
at some points it drags on and on, and at other times where things should take their time to be explained they just rush it, leaving gaping plot holes.

>he doesnt know about the prostate

Right, that's a thing.

spear and sword best girls confirmed
naofumi was always kind of gay, like with fohl or that time his wrath was eaten by galeon
and yet raccons are vermin known for eating with their hands
this does not look like the face of wisdom

my sister and i have the same name
old enough for kisses
owo
>café
no?

still a better pairing than old-hag-talia
why couldnt she stay this cute

Tell me novel/manga fags. Does his loli harem grow larger? I read the first little bit of the manga back in the day to the point where Racoon girl grew into an adult and stopped. Now Im watching the anime and hes got a chicken loli, and now a princess loli. Does he end up with a whole army of loli warriors?

Attached: loli loev BBQ.png (1275x906, 1.2M)

Cute duckie.

A village full of them, if you're going that way.

>mfw cosplay user won't deliver...
FUCK GODDAMMIT

Attached: OH_MY_GOD.jpg (480x360, 19K)

What happened to his beard?

Is Naofumi the new MJ and his village the new Neverland?

Attached: Michael.jpg (420x310, 21K)

>tfw mexicans has irl Raph working in their VA industry

Attached: image.jpg (666x832, 70K)

They do grow up due to leveling, so they don't stay loli or shota for long.

dunno why the fuck i quoted you

Attached: jojo shield.png (2037x809, 1.25M)

it is illegal to engage in sexual congress with an animal

you sick fuck

I would.

good thing i live in canada

hee hee

big props for the self oof

Attached: 1555080106047.png (674x474, 65K)

Offtopic, but i do remember reading one where some janitor had to be paid double to clean what looked like a fucking abortion.

I'll be honest, she could actually cosplay as Raph

First off...

>if she weren't

FTFY. That being clarified, I already do.

>>naofumi had a hard time running away from melty

Context check.

Attached: artifacts.jpg (500x333, 41K)

Melty was chasing him, quite persistently at that.

"whats so good about this Anime?"
>pic related.

This scene actually surprised me.

Attached: Ears.png (1280x720, 802K)

MORPH BALL ACQUIRED

?

I would have have made it sexual if you catch my drift.
Inseminated loli coony.

Uh... why?

Because she really wanted to ride naofumi like he were a filorial that day.

The question stands.

In loop 5, after a ton of charity work(more than what was done in the first timeline) and a fucking civil war, naofumi becomes king of melromarc, with melty as his queen. Throughout their rather short time together prior to that, melty became infatuated with naofumi. That infatuation soon bloomed into love though it was a bit one-sided as you know naofumi isn't into little girls. Melty really was serious about it and it really saddened her that she'd forget naofumi if time looped once again.
Does that answer your question?

Sorry, I thought we were talking about the one with the chronic backstabbing disorder.

user, it's one fucking letter. It's not that hard.

New illustrator image

Attached: keel.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

Cute boy

nice

Is this all in the LN, or is there a side novel or manga that gets this shit?

...yamete

I think I am just a soulless enough of a husk that I only pine for a true waifu I can love and still fap to. Haruhi is my waifu, deep down I know this, but she is far to terrifying and I feel like she would disapprove, find out, and punish me somehow. I can't be alone in this.

Playing it safe here on Four Channel!

Attached: 1551711337106.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

is the girl on the right the one of the new characters in the new op?

Spear hero WN.

I fucking hate that he doesnt use more of his various shield powers. Hes probably got so many unique skills he could counter fucking anything in the world, but all he ever uses are the same 3-4 shields/skills.

He uses a lot of abilities. He's a master crafter, he made those stat buff jewelry, he makes miracle potions, he re bioengineered a doomsday plant, he has a monster growth skill he used on filo...

Just not that many combat skills.

They're mostly related to combat or passives. We've been over this.

Apparently he hasn't.

>Sakura plushies when?

TOO SOON™

Attached: plushieFishHasAfriend.jpg (960x720, 46K)

Not that sakura.

This one?

Attached: PlushieFish.jpg (720x960, 61K)

this one.

Attached: naked birb.jpg (836x1200, 475K)

Ah, much better!

Still need a Frio and Raph. Maybe Shield, too.

Attached: Beep Beep.gif (500x309, 93K)

>Tiger Loli Plushie
NOT AVAILABLE

Attached: Crawling with My Shield.png (517x177, 110K)

>Until S3

When will this harlot be made to atone for the sin of enticing innocent men?

Attached: file.png (910x928, 758K)

>saddened her that she'd forget naofumi if time looped once again.
who told her that?

It's a conclusion she came to after hearing about the looping and stuff. because for motoyasu everything will reset. Naoumi says that it might not be the case for them though. But still, melty is a little girl, even if she's very precocious.

Attached: the filorial samas said so so it must be true.jpg (836x1200, 250K)

>naofumi isn't into little girls.
dropped

Melty is not for sexual

Melty is absolutely for sexual, even her mother agrees.

Attached: file.png (691x262, 46K)

she is for making heirs to the throne

I can't wait for retards asking if raphtalia and her friend were raped in the dungeon.

In which loop does Naofumi put an heir in Melty? I mean, it goes without saying that Melty became a teen mother at some point. But in which loop did Naofumi just say "fuck it" and get memed by the queen?

>shield yukino

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.05_[2019.04.17_07.13.04].jpg (1280x720, 482K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.05_[2019.04.17_07.13.43].jpg (1280x720, 354K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.55_[2019.04.17_07.14.49].jpg (1280x720, 260K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.43_[2019.04.17_07.15.32].jpg (1280x720, 339K)

Spoil me on what's going to happen to Raph next episode. Pretty sure I'm dropping this shit after this one anyway. The second cour has been absolute trash.

_______________(you)________________________________

It's not bait. That's my honest opinion at this point.

last for malty best girl
fuck shields and fuck demis
#maltygang

Attached: fuckshieldsandfuckdemis19.png (743x552, 410K)

Bitch.

t.bitch

humanity rise up
furfags get the rope

Attached: fuckshieldsandfuckdemis.png (1027x576, 888K)

mad even betaspear prefers loli bird pussy over you?

Why do people watch this shit show? I'm surprised people can genuinely think this is good.

The first 2 episodes showed a lot of promise.
After that I am kinda riding the wave with "it's okay but not great".
It's still better than a lot of stuff, but it really doesn't live up to the potential it could have had.

Based and Melromarcpilled

i want to kiss her and take responsibility.

Attached: 1550715373012.jpg (1920x1080, 775K)