Shingeki no Detective

Best nose and the one who will bring peace once she solves mystery! How can others compete?

Attached: Zolmes.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Strong sniff piece

HANS LOVES RIVAILLE AND RIVAILLE LOVES HANS

I almost feel bad for her, considering she must smell herself even more than normally

Attached: summer.jpg (800x800, 124K)

I miss Yumiru

Attached: 1554779759138.jpg (599x835, 636K)

is hans supposed to be rocking the daisy dukes + bikini top? das it mane

>Detective Hange

Who else is ready to see literal lgbt autists triggered by a meme

cant wait

Attached: 1555058718693.jpg (1103x1620, 539K)

fujos are sleeping now

>autists triggered by a meme
sounds like every snk thread

>Zolmes
Sounds about right

Attached: 665645645.png (434x441, 85K)

>smells Historias belly
>I smell LIES

she learned from Mike

>As a pregnant woman myself I can understand what you did, Historia Reiss...or should I say...Historia Yeager?

I don't think she can smell anything with that intense body smell of hers.

We have one here

The pregnancy was an accident. Eren and Historia couldn't resist

Cute and canon

Attached: 030.png (831x1200, 1.86M)

We know, Hisu.

Attached: mcblh0RCP.jpg (500x348, 46K)

Detective Hange is my favorite SnK meme.

Woopsie hehe

Attached: 30493e.png (272x366, 129K)

you fucked up, boy

>Sasha dead
If Hanji also dies I don't even bother to catch up.

Happy birthday Gabi!

Attached: F13F2523-45F5-4AB8-B9BD-AF44AEFFBD21.jpg (736x884, 82K)

Attached: 586468451.jpg (366x517, 54K)

probably the most likely desu
especially if it results in Eren's downfall via the kid killing and eating him after another timeskip.

The child would be controlled by the king, speedreader

that's why isayama had her wash off in the river last chapter, its called foreshadowing ya pleb

What are you even talking about, dumb shipperfag?

Attached: 16561561656.jpg (800x1198, 157K)

>cropping out the legs
should be a capital crime

>"You are free" ending literally spoiled to us
>I'm sure the kid will eat him post timeskip, guys.
Okay, it's still possible but you shouldn't talk as if it is the "most likely" outcome.

jokes aside, i'm genuinely shocked that this is an actual possibility

How is anything he said shipperfagging?

I assume that user must be referring to the fact that the detective Hange meme was born from an EH plot point (i.e the fact that Hange was the only who who noticed that Eren looked like he had a thing for Historia).

It's called paranoia

you see Only EH is shipperfagging, and anything sightly related to it, we've already established this in the last 3 threads

Add to that everytime someone opened a thread about Hanjo fujos always get triggered when Isayama said everyone smells, Hanjo more because she was focused in investigating.
And the weird there is manlet for wash her when he is not even in the same squad. Also Annie stinks more

Attached: BestNosemacarena.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

based sniffchad isayama

>"River washed Hange"
>Dumb shipperfag!
>30 pics of RE
>discussion about how cool it is
Nani

Those are "Anti-shipperfags" for you

RE pic spamming is just shitposting. Detective Hanji "theories" are shipperfags.

Actually EH was born from anti-shipperfagging. So they are essentially anti-anti-shipperfags.

And who’s to say Hange’s smell is more potent, but nice?

>It's shitposting so it's should be allowed.
I fail to understand this logic.

I love the butthurt it causes

Attached: 49683380.jpg (480x480, 37K)

>It should be*

How?

No one said it should be allowed, but telling them to stop or fuck off will only make it worse. Or do you seriously believe they would listen? That shit never worked and that's why I also ignored EHfag spamming their deluded pics for example.

That kid is dead inside by default

Attached: 1543058361894.png (800x980, 341K)

you have point there, but it honestly gets annoying that only ehfags get called for it every thread

so shipperfags then?

Have you ever thought that, of the two options, aka Eren and farmer, some people chose to believe the farmer theory (including EMfags and YHfags) and others decided to believe the Eren option? yet only the second option is considered "shipperfags" when EH are just a small part of the fanbase compared to YH, EM or other fujo option?

Attached: bakana.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Some stuff is so retarded, only shipperfags can be that braindead and reach so much.

>Detective memes are shipperfags
>Posting 100 pics of RE isnt
Just confess you are a shipperfag and stop being triggered at my nosebros

Attached: Hangi.gif (250x174, 459K)

Well most of EH posting is shitposting too, so the point still stands

>Some stuff is so retarded
Then, maybe: discuss why is it retarded, or just spam Reiner being gay a thousand of times more or I miss Yumiru quality posts.

I just caught up on the manga. I fucking love Gabi.

I already did, but the response was even more shitposting and delusion, so at the end it's just a waste of time.

For example?

Why are you so fucking triggered by this? This meme is for us, Hanjifags, to meme about her relevancy in the first place. Just because it can be corealated with EHshipping doesn't mean it's about shipping. Not to mention, your response is that typical "non-shipperfag" response that I've seen many time with keywords such as "deluded". Just fuck off.

For example with Historia needing to get pregnant either to safe herself or her people, it was clearly not an accident

It is because her uncle can't stop being the embarrassment of her family.

Literally all the shitposters except 3 braindead lgbtfags like you can see Eren is the father but they say nothing because you start your weird harassing or making the threads dead serious, just look how you react with nosefags.
Just admit that you want a gay/yuri gallery and a safe space here

>mixing shitposting
>assuming something when you have the same proofs as the others

I'm glad you admitted you are just a dumb shitposter
>harassing
Go back to your safespace, dumblrina

Hello fellow Gabifriend

>as the others
The others have zero proof, while what I mentioned was actually mentioned in the manga

they already had like 3 threads like that, and were the worst I've seen in months, even worse than after 113 threads

Learn to read: snk threads are full of shitposters, but even those can see Eren is the others, same as others non shipperfags
>Go back to your safespace, dumblrina
Says the one crying with the detective meme everytime some posts it.

What that user is saying is that shitposting aside anyone can suspect the same twist, even let's say Gabifags, but they say nothing because you get dead serious

>but they say nothing because you get dead serious
this

>but they say nothing because you get dead serious
Or they just don't care

>posting gay shipping is not shipping
>posting a meme/theory is shipping

Attached: Blondie.gif (800x450, 322K)

Maybe detectivefags don't care either

A little bit sad you can only make your favorite relevant with retarded meme shitposting and shipping shit like cave sex and pregnant Hanji.

no everyone who memes a meme cares very deeply by association about this ship that i hate

The fact that you get so serious with EH that you even get upset with other posters is almost a sign that even you can see Eren fucked Historia.

They want it to happen, so Hanji can do somthing relevant.

>with retarded meme shitposting
You mean discovering the other part of the conspiracy?

Well, considering Armong IS the one shadowing her relevancy, anything is acceptable. Not like "muh reunion" is any better.

>They want it to happen
?

No, I mean posts like this Instead of having a serious discussion about Hanji

>Ymirfag triggered with LHfags now
My sides

Attached: EH EH EH EH.jpg (737x610, 71K)

genuinely cannot wait for the other shoe to drop with this whole situation, the meltdowns are gonna be great no matter what

Then you need to create a better meme. Since the meme is retarded then surely your calm state of mind can produce something of a quality for us. Better than any ship spamming right?

Just because I called your meme retarded, doesn't mean I want to create one

>Instead of having a serious discussion about Hanji
But I did, that doesnt mean others cant shitpost. Others shitposts with the Anniefags. Not like Ymirfags like yourself ever care about Hanji, kek.

>But I did, that doesnt mean others cant shitpost
For example?

always the last refuge of the fuming

I know right? funny how they always ignore their LH posting, their nose competition posting or ignore Reiner gay posting. But hey now the Detective meme is a crime

Attached: 46890268.jpg (480x480, 60K)

Our time has finally come.

Attached: 5ba5816a13eff834e82f398a75bef5e7.jpg (1200x838, 206K)

I don't understand how you all people are determined that Historia is pregnant to save herself? This theory was given by MPs who don't know even a single thing.
I'll say MP thoughts:
>They think that it's Yelena who talked with Historia. (Which is clearly wrong)
>Queen fucked a farmer. They thought that she was that much desperate to save her life that she would fuck anyone.
That's the reason they think that Historia is trying to save herself.

But we clearly know that she was ready to sacrifice, then what happened???
What happened to Eren with in 2 months?
That's why Historia's pov is hidden. There are still people who think that farmer is the father.

>manlet standing on a crate

Hange struggling being a commander, she blaming herself, etc.
Now, I guess these are more your type and a good example of serious discussion
Like, Jesus, I love Hanji, Kruger and Reiner mostly and I also have to see Kruger being a pedo with Eren or Reiner being penetrated by Eren and you won't see me complaining about it.
I never said anything to LMfags because I know they like the ship, and they don't pretend they are not a shipperfag just like you do everytime you smell something related with EH, even if some just like the detective part yet you accuse them of being your "worse" enemies aka EHfags, and drag the rest to your obsession.

Attached: boo.gif (500x302, 980K)

Actually her sad face and her saying once she wants to be like her sister is what makes me sceptical she did it to save herself. Funnily enough she even looks like Frieda now, which might be even intentional.

Attached: 20.jpg (1066x1600, 361K)

Annie is the best nose and she smells though
Hanji is a noselet and very likely going to be devoured by a very large canine during the rumbling.

Attached: Annie is thicc.png (400x508, 321K)

Maybe you should start to have fun instead of crying at every second, yurinegro. Even Watsonlet is less grumpy than you.

Attached: 1555185232225.jpg (600x493, 70K)

wait so Hangefags can't shitpost now? Holy shit Ymircuck you are disgusting
Literally getting pregnant just made the plans harder for the MP, retard.

Keep it coming, I love this.

Attached: 1554579632493.jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

>Now, I guess these are more your type and a good example of serious discussion
No, but nice projecting. At least that shitposting isn't used to start OPs.

Frieda understood her the most.

Attached: 1554998674261.png (720x872, 201K)

*she smells nice

Attached: Punknnie Sketch.jpg (540x746, 86K)

Why are yurifags attacking Hangofags now?

I only asked for an example for a serious discussion.
>Ymircuck
Nope, but you just made it obvious you are an EHfag.

>teenage punk
>smells nice
doubt it desu

Indeed, hence why she asked Historia if she liked the girl in the book.

So what is the problem then? a character in the OP investigating? How is that any worse than all those Annie threads?
Not even that user (who already replied)
I called you Ymircuck because you are the only one that can be that triggered to that meme.

Well alright, she has a very slight odor problem but it's minor compared to her nose and overall beauty and bestness.

Attached: Punknnie guitar case.jpg (801x1020, 43K)

Yurifags killed their parents, so now everyone who doesn't agree with them is a yurifag

I still fail to see what is your problem. Seriously, explain why one meme triggers you so much.

Why are Hanjofags shitting on Anniefags now?

Come to think of it, with the sole exception of the pedo, has anyone ever seen an Anniefag get triggered/start a shitflinging? All they ever seem to do is autistically shitpost their waifu all day long.

Why YHfags want Hanjofags and Anniefags to fight now?

I only call it retarded. You are the one getting upset over that.

Because even trans lesbians hate non-conforming gender-fluid to person now. The left is known for their canabilism after all.

Attached: 1541190137238.jpg (333x604, 36K)

>Ymirfag trying to break nosechads bond

Nobody is shitting on anniefags

>He missed stinky Annie thread cour

Well they have better things to worry about, and also the have most endurance of all characters fags

Again: why, of all these shitposting, you are only triggered at the detective one? I didnt even care about your boring EHfags vs YHfags war but maybe you really deserve it after all, YHfag.

The Hanjifag constantly brings up Anniefags

Not only I wasn't the Hanjifag but I have nothing against Annie threads

>tfw you will never listen to the stalin with annie

Again, I just call it retarded sometimes. Not my problem it triggers you, because you hope it will make your favorite relevant.
>I didnt even care about your boring EHfags vs YHfags war
Good for you, because I don't care about their shipping war either

>The Hanjifag constantly brings up Anniefags
You know the nosefags are shitposting, right?

Attached: punished pii nose.jpg (600x556, 47K)

So this is how a fujoshit reasons...

It doesn trigger me, but you are always the only one triggered by it
>Good for you, because I don't care about their shipping war either
Yet you associated me with shipperfags/EHfags. Sure.

I wasn't talking about the nose shitposting, but the Hanjifag bringing up Annie posts and threads in general.

>but the Hanjifag bringing up Annie posts and threads in general.
When?

>It doesn trigger me.
Sure, that's why you are triggered right now.

>Why are Hanjofags snorting on Anniefags now?
ftfy

Ahh, I miss the days were yurifags were cool an funny, but nowadays they're worse than fujos, what happened?

Nice way to dodge the second part. And no, asking you is not being triggered, but if you are this afraid everytime someone replies to your accusations then maybe you should start being less paranoid.

>start being less paranoid.
Ironic, you should take your own advice.

Even fukushit has higher brain function than our resident yurifag now

They feel threatened by EH.

So I guess you wont even reply tothe other questions after all. Not like I ever saw you winning any discussion. Dont worry, you are safe now, this is my last reply for you.

These threads in general are more cancerous now and less fun. Probably because most oldfags left

My favorite part is the YHfag trying to make the nosefags fight with the Hangefags. /snk/ threads are like real battle zone with all those strategies

Attached: froggy.jpg (800x800, 113K)

I give you the light of CHADKE

Attached: HLSEfABt-WY.jpg (653x1080, 361K)

I appreciate LMfag more because of this. At least when we fought, it only lasted 5 posts top. What the fuck is this YHfag's problem now?

Hangefags are nosefags as well though

I called you a shipperfag, because I thought only them would be this retarded about the detective meme. Wasn't aware you Hanjifags were posting it to out of desperation.
>Not like I ever saw you winning any discussion
Kek if you say so, paranoidfag

Not him but a few things
>I love LH
>I know it won't happen but I still like them and those are mostly shitposts like the rest here
>I made some serious discussion
>I like Historia more than you ever will like her
>The detective part is also important for Hange because she could finally understand Historia, Eren and the movement behind it
>Even if she doesn't become relevant I will still love Hanji
I never fought with the LMfag because of that, she likes the ship and if she insults Hanji she insults her in 3 posts, she doesn't create this weird drama

Attached: eyes.jpg (1200x900, 206K)

And I miss "Kill yourself, Mikautist" pic

So far the YHfag has fought
>EHfags (of course)
>ZLfujo
>YiiPii
>LEfujo
>Pieckfags
>Yelenafags
She is a schizo who calls anyone EHfag
Like, when I saw you posting that meme the last thing I thought was shipping, like what the hell, and I think I saw you liking Detective Conan and Sherlock so I thought you were more a detectivefag than anything kek

>and I think I saw you liking Detective Conan and Sherlock so I thought you were more a detectivefag than anything kek
What the fuck are you even talking about. You indeed are paranoid.

Which one?

Anniefags are all about peace and unity!For soon the stars shall be right and the great dreamer shall awaken and cast all the heathen waifus into the great nose of fire as she brings forth a millenium of darkness and terror. Resistance is futile, accept the
inevitable conclussion, rabu Annie.

Attached: Best bongo cat.gif (768x768, 33K)

EHfags killed the hype(I'm a LHchad).

I was talking to the first user I quoted. Calm down a little.

SHUT UP FUCKING RETARDS
SPEAK ABOUT THE PLOT NOT ABOUT THIS SHIT
OR JUST FUCK GO AND RETURN DURING THE TIME OF SPOILERS

Attached: JoJo_Part 5_S5_Ep25_20.05.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

The one I remember the most is the gun in the mouth pic. Might as well edit it into "Kill yourself, YHautist".

The only shizo here is the LEfujo and no one sane likes the LEfujo or autistic Pieckfag who talks like a toddler and thinks everyone who doesn't agree with him is a Yelenafag or YHfag

Good morning LEpedo

Attached: 1555206663440.jpg (510x798, 221K)

Go on...be the change that you want.

Seemed like you were talking to me, since you quoted my post and I only called you shipperfag once and then just Hanjifag.

Sneed is getting annoying now. I hope Zeke first pitch will kill Pieck.

Dumb YHfag

It's just fujos/yurifags either spamming without being called out for it or screeching and shitting on any other ship they don't like when it's so much as being mentioned.

Well I would be surprised if all warriors make it out alive and Reiner for now is the least likely to die first, so Pieck or Porco it is. Good thing he likes both.

Sneed is a faggot but this time you were the one who created this drama

Wot?

I love Annie please forget about the detective meme Hange is the worst nose and she won't investigate shit. Please forgive my noselets brothers.
Anniefag, please guide me: how can I save my soul and my nose?

Attached: godly nose.png (1043x587, 423K)

I thought that Sneed was dead

>Attackonweeb is here

Post Anniepics

Attached: Annies.jpg (1200x815, 967K)

I post detective hange meme because I love the character and I don't want her to be limited to the manlet

Yes, my master

Attached: Annie Leonhart.png (508x508, 309K)

Sa̸c͘ri̸le̕ge...

Attached: Best girl is pissed.png (315x253, 68K)

>my feet hurt
>Eren looks cute today
>Magath is too loud
>I want to be home with my kids

Attached: 54DC5CC6-5421-4212-9A9D-74D875A767AE.png (252x299, 70K)

When will Eren Jaeger Braun and his child Gabi Jaeger Braun reunite with her other father, Reiner Jaeger Braun?

Attached: 5029ED08-6FD7-4832-BD7B-BE4AAC4F9876.jpg (622x336, 38K)

Hansi hates the manlet

Don’t worry REchads, their lovers quarrel will come to an end soon. Hisu is currently their surrogate!

Attached: 374FB52C-788D-4A78-9BB2-A6777AC7E83A.jpg (474x727, 195K)

This chad just stopped you from slapping your girlfriend's ass, what do you do?

Attached: Zeek Jager.png (527x725, 421K)

Reiner is the mother!

Attached: 0247BA53-F64A-4D6A-9847-E8398238BEE7.jpg (300x424, 24K)

Eren hates him more

Slap his ass

ya boil

!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: yeeeeeeergh.png (298x298, 74K)

That’s the kind of reaction I like to see, you fucking covert slut

I HATE SHITREN

Gonna do this with Pieck, who should she see?

Attached: rk77OgwnnNzn4_yJlWvLWQQcysd0lh29MaB1VK7hf4M.jpg (720x494, 60K)

No middle woman is needed.

Attached: 1554894540835.jpg (1280x934, 550K)

Yii

This, or Annie

Attached: JoJo_Part 5_S5_Ep26_20.08.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

Porco

Delet this

Attached: 1554318169296.jpg (642x752, 235K)

>I called you a shipperfag, because I thought only them would be this retarded about the detective meme.
I really don't understand your logic and why should they ship shit for believing X option.
Like according to you Hangefags are EHfags, yet they get along with the Annie who I could swear is the EAfag. Maybe they don't care that much about the pregnancy and they just like the Detective/Watson part.
In any case, good drama.

Attached: Fugo.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Stop RAPING ME

Attached: yameee.png (110x445, 62K)

Make Pieck and Yelena on the left and Zeke on the right with this face

>AAAAAAH MIKASA ! HEICHOU ! SAVE ME !

Attached: 40.png (399x1198, 358K)

He hates them.

Nice meme.

It’s what you deserve, Zeke. It’s what you deserve for lying. I know of those dirty thoughts you think of your subordinates and otouto. You’re fucking disgusting and your ass deserves to be pummelled to death.

Rape me, twist my nipples and my ass if you want, but you WONT get my heart! PERVERT

Attached: zeke hand.jpg (1280x939, 115K)

I knew I should have hired a whore to cure you, my son.

Attached: Grisha.jpg (225x225, 8K)

KEK WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT COSPLAY

Why would you draw this you piece of trash

Come to this board for some well thought out plot theories. I get so disappointed everytime, time to kill myself.

Attached: images.jpg (441x696, 40K)

Cope warriorkek zeke don't even remember their names
>Now zeke is gay
Where did we get that?

Since Isayama added the PATHS and the loli goddess to the plot, it's almost impossible to predict anything right now.

Chadmin

RE >>>>>>> EH

Snk is Zero Escape 3 now

Do you guys remember what day is it today?

Attached: RatemyfanficAnnie.png (1754x1202, 1.5M)

Almost everything got predicted though

BASTE

Attached: re11.png (600x848, 326K)

>The loli saved a guy with royal blood and a questionable plan that she probably wants
>This means everyone can be saved
No.

There is literally no way to predict what will happen at the end/after this fight.

Zeke will scream and everyone will turn into Titans, I thought that was obvious.

But that won't happen at the end - maybe just before, but not right at the end.

Why are they such huge faggots?

Attached: re12.png (282x884, 255K)

>Fights PPR and lose against them, zeke arrives with a titan army
>Fights PR and you are able to take one of their titans, zeke arrives
>Fights PPRA and lose, zeke arrives

At the end of the fight I don't know but at the end of the next chapter will be Zeke appearing

They touch starting the rumble on a very dramatic scene then zeke ask him what he did while they are too tired to transform and then we get this fight handtohand on a colossus titan with reiner trying to get to the top

Attached: df75281fd821c0b8ebdf93b08756e373fb7a4ac895a0552b78eca1164507c02f.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

literally everything has been thought of

EREN BAKA BAKA BAAKAAAAAAA

Attached: RYKWxkeWuNE.jpg (847x1200, 332K)

>doujin for women

I want to see Zeke reaction when he learns he is going to be uncle

>Wasn't aware you Hanjifags were posting it to out of desperation.
>xcharacterfags want their character to do x thing because they like the character
Kek funny to read the ymirfag saying that

I meant that every-thing is possible. Like the baby inside Historia might be a new Eren sent from the PATHS, who is free from the Ymir Curse.

Shipping and everything aside, it would be really interesting to see his reaction is such scenario. Will he snap out of his anti-natalism? Or will he REEEE like no tomorrow?

To be fair in those shitposting Hange saves the most popular character and investigates Historia, the character with the hidden pov. And the sex cave scene well, 90% of Zeke, Reiner and Kruger posts are about gay jokes, so I see no difference and why would you complain now.

Meant to

Reminder that Mikasa loves Eren, and Eren loves Mikasa.

Attached: 1541718930462.jpg (500x416, 132K)

Leave it to EHfag artista to predict the future

Attached: DQWGW3SWAAICrtG.jpg (1000x1412, 332K)

Is this the new damage control to avoid the thing of Eren having sex with Historia?

Right now we don't know if he changed after Ymir Delta saving him. But if he is still the same then he will distrusts Eren more.

>inb4 next chapter Eren will job to everyone then end of chapter he'll remember to use his new powers.

Attached: O MY WARHAMMER POWERS.jpg (1920x1080, 578K)

>Everything is over the battle and the war are over
>Eren arrives to historia's house when she just had their child
>Eren sees her with tears in her eyes
>Eren picks up his son and looks towards the horizon
>He starts crying
>Zeke's plan won no eldian children will be born
>"You are Free"
>The kid is dead.

>but you WONT get my heart! PERVERT
Ziiku is pure

DERRETE THIS

Attached: Sad Abe.jpg (1200x1799, 939K)

Based Abe-san

Attached: Improved version.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Zeke's plan isn't about killing unborn children, the medical science in their world is cleary well-progressed so they must know about spermatozoids and cells.

Zeke's plan is not to kill eldians but obstruct them from having children, its easy to do via paths.

He is crying here, isn't he?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

This is what I was talking about, he will just stop the semen/eggs producing mechanism. It's easier than remove wombs or whatever.

Maybe Historia died? I don't think Zeke will win

All his friends probably died

based Grisha

>that editor not letting Isayama explains "Eren will be better than Grisha" just near the "Grisha is a shit father" chapter
*sighru*

Attached: Abe facepalm.png (825x413, 400K)

I literally would've never even thought a fight would happen this early so I'm not gonna try and predict anything else from now on.

>this shit again

>this early
Everyone predicted Eren would face the warriors, if anything it happened later than I expected

>never even thought a fight would happen this early
I thought this would happen a lot earlier

Of course they were gonna face each other at some point, but I don't remember anyone suggesting last month that an all battle with Porco, Reiner, and Marley blimps would break out literally one chapter after Eren and Pieck met.

Terrorists and lovers

Attached: hoboandqueen.jpg (640x640, 63K)

FUCK OFF EREHIS

>Early
Nigga how much time do you think we have? The manga ends next year near olympic games in japan

Do you have the full image of this?

I don't know what the Olympics would have to do with when Isayama wants to end it but he can extend this arc as much as he wants as far as we know. I don't see it ending in less than 12 chaps personally so that would still be a whole year worth of content, which wouldn't require any kind of rushing. Anyway my reasoning was that grey areas and mysteries regarding character motivations (especially Eren's) would be at least adressed or cleared up before the action started, but apparently not so I guess we'll have to wait more months to know whatever the fuck happened in this last timeskip year.

God has arrived.

Attached: 1554941053306.jpg (1956x1166, 1.27M)

Why he looks so ugly?

>not even a 10 pack

>Historia resembles Dina
>Historia even resembles Carla
E-EMbros?

Attached: Karula.jpg (1200x962, 304K)

Historia looks like Frieda and Eren like Carla.

Nut inside the best girl for half the usual price day

Attached: Best Girl sultry gaze.jpg (433x650, 41K)

>Eren and Zeke fights
>Eren proposes to end the titan curse and cut the ties to Ymir's children
>Zeke thinks about and agrees
>But Eren says once it's done, all titans will cease to exist and the one who does it will die
>They activates the Founding for one last time
>Titans turns into steam and the eldians feels a weird energy through them
>As Eren dies, he asks Zeke to fufill his final wish
>Next panel is a sunset on the ocean, with a house on a fiel with of flowers
>Final panel is

Attached: Not my enemy.png (500x660, 366K)

Just confess to erehis already user

I think the lack of color and similarly stylized hair plays a huge part. Also the motherly vibe they give off (post Uprising for Historia in particular).

Attached: unknown-4.png (1494x931, 2.14M)

Where is my goddanm 10 pack?

Attached: 20190323_140650.jpg (873x450, 157K)

Coincidence? I THINK NOT

Attached: EH future.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>the baby is Eren's
>the man in the final panel is Eren
>I-Isayama spoiled the ending to us! C-Clearly E-Ereh!

Attached: snkthreads.jpg (226x223, 9K)

That's Carla in the guidebook pic, dumbfuck. Also that looks like Eren with make up.They only look similar because of the eyes and Isayama even drew some pic on his blog to show they are actually not the same.

Poor EMfag

based EMbro

Attached: Dtak0ZjUcAAO7md.jpg (970x1200, 175K)

I was predicting the three last stages of the manga:
EZ vs Warriors
E vs Z
Endgame
But i won't pretend I thought Eren will face Warriors alone at first.

S-stop bullying EHCHADS

>Anyway my reasoning was that grey areas and mysteries regarding character motivations (especially Eren's) would be at least adressed or cleared up before the action started
What? No. Right now Isayama falsely portrays Warriors as a 'good' side for those who likes to look for Good and Bad Guys everywhere, so giving his readers the truth about Eren's intentions would be against that narrative.

YEAHGERS

Attached: Yeagaaaaaa.jpg (481x610, 56K)

Well yeah the guy could also be zeke

Isayama spoiled the EMA separation years before it became even close to relevant, what exactly is your point?

To be fair Zeke will arrive soon (or so I think)
>endgame
which one?

The point is, the ending was NOT spoiled. People are making theories about that. A lot of readers think it's Grisha with baby Eren after some temporal shenanigans. Some people argue this is Zeke who changed his ways after his possible atonement.
Nothing is certain yet.

>Sexy
>Strong
>Smart
>Masculine
>Girls love him
>Chad walk
>Best voice
>Left and Ackerman in a wheelchair
>Literally all Paradis are drinking his semen
>Made Paradis his PUTA
>Marley and the Warriors SOON
Is Zeke the Ultimate CHAD?

Attached: c40c5c95f819d5798d0bee028856751ce23284ac9b732add95f9e26a5884edf8.png (559x921, 358K)

As in, culmination and the ending.

depressed?

Attached: 0071.jpg (121x174, 14K)

>A lot of readers think it's Grisha with baby Eren after some temporal shenanigans.
>Isayamadrinkingbeer.jpg

That might be because I never saw the Marley/Warriors vs Paradis conflict as good guys vs bad guys so I didn't consider the fact that many other readers do tend to pick sides or view things in a black and white kind of way, but yeah all things considered that makes sense.
I guess I'm just tired of the blueballing, it's almost been a fucking year.

>Some people argue this is Zeke who changed his ways after his possible atonement.
Zeke hair is wavy, how the fuck

Attached: 1542550966386.png (336x479, 224K)

cope EM nigger

>>I-Isayama spoiled the ending to us! C-Clearly E-Ereh!
Someone post that dailymotion video

>ITT:EHcucks SEETHING

Whose baby would he even be holding anyway? Some of those theories do really feel like cope moreso than legit attempts to figure out who's on the last panel and what message said panel is trying to convey.

It was just some examples. Point is, Isayama didn't give us something 100% certain.

They are unironically more complicated than the detective meme

At least by the little hair we can see on the front and the form of the hair in the back it doesn't make it look like is eren, its probably grisha but zeke also as shorter hair than eren.

Well, for example, Eren could win but die because of his plan. Zeke could change his ways and see the hope and love in the baby who is possibly Eren's.

How do you know? some months have passed and Eren might have cut his hair. And how would Eren be free if he needs to repeat the whole story?

ZE soon

Attached: 1539274584813.png (887x499, 662K)

That hair looks nothing like Zeke's hair
Except you don't know that because some time have passed

Attached: Zeke.jpg (328x448, 44K)

Well we still have the timeloop shit, what if what kruger meant by "the same mistakes" is something more complex like, Ymir gets her powers everything happens and 2000 years later the eldians fail and it repeats again and again.
That picture could be grisha with zeke after eren finally makes it and ends the curse but if that happens eren can't be the demon(if he is) because the loop would end and grisha would have had a nice life with zeke and dina without eren being born

Zeke doesnt have those eyebrows

And the curse just happens to end at the exact moment for Grisha to start his secret group?

Attached: ah.jpg (348x342, 21K)

No, grisha never started a secret group, dina and grisha probably meet in another way because in that world Ymir never received her powers by the demon and (eren probably the demon) would have never born since zeke's betrayal was the reason eren was born into that world.
I don't give isayama credit for his drawing

Are you retarded? Eren learned thanks to Carla and Historia to appreciate his life and one of the themes of this manga is to move forward. And suddenly, Paradis resources wouldnt be interesting for the rest of the world?

...just let it go, ymirfag

Attached: Jiiku.jpg (696x392, 32K)

This is the main reason the timeloop shit wouldn't work thematically, also paths aren't time travel or some shit like that

Looks similar. But unless this is a white hair or Isayama didn't Dolores yet, Zeke is the closest candidat.

Also, this guy seems to have a beard , but I could be reaching.

Attached: Screenshot_20190414-115228_Chrome.jpg (733x540, 351K)

>Dolores
Oh is that spanish feminist. Those are retarded.

You have a point im just thinking in theories.
Im an EHchad
Hmm kruger?

That's... wavy, user.

>From wavy hair to straight hair
?

So Kruger was talking to Eren to have a kid and a wife? got it, "EHchad".

Looks like zeke to be honest

Looks nothing like Zeke dude

If Grisha doesn't start his secret group the chances of Dina and Grisha meeting naturally lessen

Are you blind?

Whoa are you upset? Do you even see the manga or at least can you undestands what my comment means?

Attached: 1555060786953.png (600x450, 401K)

Why didn't she just stay with her friends and FIGHT THE POWER?

So Zeke will adopt his niece? Based

>it's Zeke holding the child
holy fucking kek this is funny, anything at all so it isn't Eren and his child

Attached: 1554555948698.jpg (846x1200, 227K)

He looks like zeke retard but also could be grisha

Yeah, but Zeke's hair is the closest one, so the only other options are white hair older character or one with black long hair that didn't got colored.

Brazilian.
Why do you think I'm called "The Zekefag"?

Attached: 20190414_115302.jpg (1080x888, 673K)

Cute
It could still be EH child

Attached: Uncle Zeke.png (747x1080, 967K)

Eren's hair is also close

At least we have some discussion, shipperfag. Better than shitting up the thread with shitposting.

Have we actually reached the point where people are arguing that the most likely candidate for the man on the final panel is fucking Zeke?

Attached: 9d5.png (677x483, 681K)

no ur the shipperfag
lmao btfo xd

I dunno user, I have a really hard time picturing Historia letting Zeke of all people hold her kid.

>Zeke promises to take care of his niece after her father's death
>The guy who legitly cared for his younger brother
>He who doesn't force any ideology and knows how a shitty father can ruin a kids life
>He will reach ter baseball and tell tales of all books he read
Uncle Zeke would be the purest thing of this mango.

Attached: 1549468863681.jpg (700x980, 415K)

Zekefag here, I would say it could be eren grisha or zeke just know i realized how alike zeke's hair looks to the pic

The fact that it could be Zeke holding a baby makes it even higher to be his brother's baby
Thinking Eren is the father doesn't make you a shipperfag though

>picturing Historia letting Zeke of all people hold her kid.
What if she dies?

The final panel is just a sketch, it was obviously not gonna get shaded, inked or colored so assuming the character must have light-colored hair just because of that is really weird.

I want Zeke to be flayed and crucified.

BEST UNCLE

Attached: Zeke_telling_his_niece_sex_is_evil.png (594x564, 411K)

Already did, and like a god, he came back.

Attached: 1554379537529.jpg (1000x3000, 2.65M)

Fuck this gay world, Zeke needs to win now.

Attached: 1554402242577.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Zekefags deserve some good news. Uncle Zeke meme is my new favorite meme

Attached: Uncle Sieg.jpg (810x1080, 160K)

Why do you guys love Monkey Trouble so much?

>Father dies before it's born
>Mother dies in childbirth
>only blood relative left dies a few months later
I mean, yeah, in this really particular and weird scenario I can see Zeke being allowed near the kid but who the fuck is supposed to take care of them after they lose their entire family?

You want to destroy fujos EVEN more?

Good design, his memes. He was always fun to read

Attached: munch.jpg (600x634, 72K)

See besides, he is a funny character and a joy to follow, is like seeing skyscraper falling, dangerous and unpredictable, but interesting to follow.

Attached: 1546707782503.png (772x592, 713K)

>the guy who killed people and calls it saving them
>the guy who projected his bad childhood immediately onto his younger half-sibling >not forcing ideologies into a baby he raises

BASED

Attached: E187025C-39B1-426F-97A9-AA87B5A5817F.jpg (807x717, 304K)

He is the ultimate keikaku man mixed with the
main comic relief, especially after Sasha died

Historia isn't going to die in childbirth

Attached: 1554099791243.jpg (337x231, 85K)

He resurrected man, that can change you

>inb4 he unironically turns into a moralist nationalist that pickets funerals and carries "Ymir hates fags and midgets" signs.

He was pretty much the best character in this manga by a mille until it was discovered he was a cuck we are living out of nostalgia and he can be based even as a cuck.

>The guy who wants to save both Eldians and Marleyans(even if the means are retarded)
>Never met his brother but instatly cared for his wellbeing
>Didn't forced his ideologys in anyone and ask if Eren was ok with this plan
If anything we learned from Zeke is that he hates when someone is brainwashed to follow some ideal that they never wanted to have.

Detective-Commander Jean Kirstein reporting for duty SOON!

Attached: commander jeanbo.png (1064x400, 395K)

>Looks like your uncle is *beep*posting on Twitter again about holding you in his arm
>Daddy gonna get you that restraining order, don't you worry.

Attached: jiiiii.jpg (658x643, 173K)

>All these Zekechads
I-I thought I lost you after his motives were revealed

Attached: Sniff.jpg (357x380, 49K)

If anything it looked to me like he was even more determined.

Hey Jean remember Marco?

Zeke only became more /ourguy/

If i remember correctly a popularity poll was held after chapter 114 and it showed that Zeke's popularity had barely changed, so it's not like people mind him being an insane cuck as long as he remains a good character.

*snorts*

Attached: Best nose laughing at the noselet titan.png (500x281, 161K)

Zeke a fucking shit, and will die alone and sad

Attached: 1554658181427.jpg (750x1018, 154K)

It unironically made him a much better character to me. You can only go so far with just keikaku memes and I'm glad Isayama stuck to his guns and protrayed an antagonist as flawed and mentally scarred as the ones the protags had been previously pitted against yet as incredibly driven as the MC.

It's not worth it after he revealed himself as a cuck. He's supposed to be the God Emperor to Eren's Fuhrerreich. It hurts me more than his constant jobbing or anything else in this world. F.U.C.K

Who?

>but who the fuck is supposed to take care of them after they lose their entire family?
It would be just overly protective boomer uncle Zeke and his niece.

Never, I may not be as present anymore, but I will always watch over you my monkey army.

Attached: 1554173915066.png (540x635, 106K)

>*snorts*
More like glugluglu

Attached: Jeanbo.png (682x708, 483K)

>implying that Piku and Annie won't kidnap him and forcefully foil his plan/take revenge for Liberio by raping him while they are ovulating.

Your boyfriend...

>will die alone and sad
He did, but got brought back by the goddness, so now he shall live again and have a better life.

Attached: 1555056976771.jpg (715x1707, 991K)

*BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

Attached: Best Titan Butt.jpg (1498x870, 207K)

And manlet would try to kill him from time to time

Attached: glyagabdgmzzxqdvnaurcwlkyhuqjzihltxbslbe-740.jpg (740x493, 359K)

>playing the game in Spanish

Attached: 1554680301227.jpg (324x323, 40K)

>Eren orders them to rape Zeke after touching him
>inb4 shifter is not affected by the coordinate
Fuck off HOT

Based zeke may be a cuck but he still deliveres like with manlet, of course it hurts knowing he is a cuck but he can redeem himself with other things..

Attached: IMG_20190414_163336.png (728x429, 315K)

It's probably the beruanism spic

This is the ideal male physique. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: Zeke.png (520x520, 285K)

As expected of noselets

Attached: Best nose explaining to ignorants.jpg (1280x800, 133K)

Are the Wings of Freedom games any good?

Zeke is dying within the year user, so he'll be around for a few months at best.

that's french by the way, in case you aren't trolling

>8 packs
He keeps failing Grisha, sigh.

Not him but maybe the count got reset with the resurrection? it would be weird thought but if he still has the same countdown it would be enough time to meet his niece/nephew

The gameplay is mindless, grindy and gets boring quickly, but it has waifu mode, so it balances out.

Attached: Best girl biker.jpg (960x960, 71K)

>6ft
>203lbs
>12% body fat
Unironicaly, it really is
>The guy is dying by titan AIDS and still packs all those muscles

Attached: 1553771351190.jpg (800x800, 65K)

But is spider-manning fun?

See >Hey father, Ymir ressurected me and even wanked me

Not if the curse is broken.

LM soon.

Attached: 1552584767098.jpg (760x980, 154K)

It's mostly automated, but you still need to be near spots with viable anchors to spiderman around and your lines can be detached if they collide with a physical object like a titan or a tree, but once they are attached physics and common sense go for breakfast and you can fly around to position yourself. It's fun

Attached: Best Girl vidya.png (1360x768, 1.15M)

That sounds like it requires eating everyone

That's really all I need.

Not the user you're replying to, but can you explore the districts or comfy things like that?

Well, if Eren would change something as deep in the past as 2000 years ago, Zeke, Grisha and Carla would never be born in the new reality.
The world will be changed fundamentally.

Unironically I will except curse breaking asspull if Eren, although is using Zeke, wants to save Zeke and gives closure to another Grisha's regret. It would be pretty sweet of Eren.

>Last thing warriors will see

Attached: IMG_20190412_173950.jpg (2038x409, 379K)

I think breaking the curse will require more than Eren just touching his bro and sacrificing himself, otherwise it would have already been done.

Should I get 1 or 2?

*accept

>Manlet lives
>Zeke lives
>no revenge
the erwinfujos would go crazy

>tfw we(Marleycucks) didn't say our prayer

Why do you think EH has more opportunity to become canon than EM ?, EM has had more development and Isayama has always made EM the only ship with sense for Eren's character

Isayama literally said he doesn't like EM

Does anyone really think Manlet is going to fulfill his promise?
He's practically crippled for the rest of the manga. It's more likely he becomes Watsonlet or some shit.

>no BT-ArT fight in the manga
>neither in the anime
I wonder if Isayama wants to put Reiner against Zeke this time, because it seem like RE is a stalemate - they just can't kill each other.

EM is literaly against Eren's character. A pro-freedom zealot would never love a willing slave.

I'm surprised people haven't thought of that earlier, actually. It's what makes most sense after Zeke's plan reveal and the man already looked like him (mainly because Eren's hair is longer than that)

One couple (possibly) has a child. The other doesn't even have a kiss.

Well they should be grateful that based zeke just left him in a wheelchair, the next one is connie's revenge where he probably will lose more than the rest of his hair.

Attached: 54e397c713b249e45751d019569988b7c2723e956d64a76576dba1928f7511ca.png (545x573, 145K)

What? Mikasa represents more slavery to Eren than anything, and even without EH she thought Eren was being controlled just because she wasn't the center of his attention

Only Stohess and Trost and they are a relatively small areas, you can also explore other smaller areas as well.
You can speak to characters who are hanging around in those areas inbetween missions and they always have something to state, sometimes you get special conversations that net you waifu points according to your answers .There are also gift shops in those areas that sell stuff that increase waifu points according to how much the character in question likes the gift you give him. It's comfy
1 is more mushoulike but it doesn't have self-insert characters or waifumode and i would say it's lesser all around
2 isn't mushoulike at all but it has more characters, self-insert and waifu mode.

>Zeke molests Erwin Ackerman while his crippled father is watching
Just knowing that this what happens in another timeline is making me sad

>Sudden explosions all over Shiganshina
>Titans shows up and rushes towards Eren to help him
>Parachuters are hit by debris and their remains falls from the skies
>Some blocks of Shiganshina gets leveled by those same debris
>Eren looks at the walls and sees Zeke on top of the wall ripping chuncks of it and pitching at Marley's forces

Attached: unnamed (4).jpg (316x466, 51K)

Not an EHfag in the slightest, but i support "Zeke is in the final panel" theory.
_Dad_ Zeke

Attached: ZM.jpg (1280x1089, 106K)

Fucking Jean understands Eren better than Mikasa.

Based ZMchad

Attached: zm2.jpg (1280x984, 119K)

Then I hope Hansi can control the dog raging everytime he sees Zeke playing with his niece

Attached: disney zeke.jpg (236x294, 15K)

Number 2 it is then.

It is obvious that Eren wants to break the Ackerbond so that his relationship with Mikasa is not based in any way on that and finally start a normal romantic relationship with her
Why are you lying? There is literally no one who understands Eren better than Mikasa

We've got PARALLELS too

Attached: ZM2.png (937x422, 473K)

That's PROBLEMATIC, user.

Attached: 1549982150218.jpg (800x924, 198K)

I hope we see a rock flying killing the nigger and Yeletard

that's why jean is going to impregnate eren

>and finally start a normal romantic relationship with her
Kek no, he wants her to be free and have her own life. Eren never had romantic feelings for Mikasa, that didn't change before chapter 107

ZM is pure kino on so many level

Finally someone with a brain and who can read manga properly.
Although he might just be butthurt because he thinks she never really liked him and just bonded with him because of her genes. But he DOES want to break the Ackerbond.

And i'd also argue that Armin might understand him better. But other than that, you're completely right.

Even Armong said in 106 he always thought he understood Eren better than everyone including Mikasa (but it turned out both of them were clueless).

>Finally someone with a brain and who can read manga properly.
>praising your own post because EM is so fucking dead

Eren never liked Mikasa that way.

>Rather than lovers...

>Eren never liked Mikasa that way
>Isayama hates EM
Explain why he would go through the effort of drawing this cover and giving them that scene in Chapter 50.
Protip: "h-he's trolling the r-readers! Isayama h-hates EMfags! BTFO!" is not a valid answer.

Attached: 15435436346.jpg (540x804, 99K)

Mikasa's endgame was always separation from Eren. The sooner you get over it the less it'll hurt.

Attached: 1543325158741.jpg (535x704, 526K)

>he is a meme character
Sasha > Zeke

Endgame right there

Attached: EA lewd.jpg (745x1080, 245K)

He is going to die in four years, and he has more pressing concerns then starting a romantic relationship with someone he's never been interested in.

sounds similar to

You know who DOES have romantic feeling for Mikasa though?

Zeke

Historia is Eren's freedom and she is carrying his baby right now

Attached: queen and king.jpg (352x550, 35K)

Who?

Jean deserves better. I hope he finds a nice and beautiful farmer girl.

Hange understands Eren the best because her line of questioning was the only one to provoke a reaction from him.

Hizuru prince

Zeke Jaeger

I would say Jean and Hange understand Eren their own way. AM had their heads too inside their butts and rather think of Eren as a controlled/enemy than as a man protecting Paradis.
>her line of questioning
We still do not know what she thinks about the farmer version and how much she suspects of Eren and Historia. Not like you can discuss about that without anyone calling you EHfag or acting sensitive with a meme

Attached: 021.jpg (557x509, 164K)

>EMfag has his head so far up his own ass his mind has already shopped Armin out of the cover
This is why you guys get bullied. This cover was meant to evoke feelings of nostalgia for the days EMA would never manage to go back to in order to further highlight the brutal reality of chapter 112, not to pander to your damn ship.

Attached: 1544165725481.png (657x960, 828K)

lol

he already did
King Jean soon

Attached: Horseface.png (718x450, 344K)

>he fell for it
EMA is gonna get back together after Jean completely killed any chance he had of dicking Mikasa last chapter and just made her reinstall Ereh.exe

Is it me or after all those Zekefags talking about Uncle meme suddenly ZM, JH appeared. What is the next damage control

And? Eren never liked Mikasa and AM were always like his family.

JH is probably a meme but ZM is unironically good and not damage control at all
I wish it had more art

Are you really going to use Jean's comment to say that EMA will come together again? he does not know that AM accused Eren of being controlled by Zeke therefore for it seemed that Eren simply entered the room and started insulting AM out of nowhere

>moving the goalposts

>JH
You mean the stupid joke about Jean being the farmer? He's kidding.

>Does anyone really think Manlet is going to fulfill his promise?
No. It goes against what Isayama wants to tell.

All its done is assure her that Ereh still cares for them so she can stop moping.

How come Armong doesn't suspect something more? Does he really believe the farmer story and doesn't link anything after Eren hiding information to protect Historia? and just happening to force their hands to bring the other royal blood person who exists?

2 coup d'etat in 4 years
Which country has a a similar history ?

ZM is not a joke

Pick any African country

This, ZM will have their own kid

? All of them if you see their history

Kinda, yeah. The violence of Eren's reaction is pretty much a testament to Hange's ability to get right to the heart of the problem, even if she fucked up by inadvertently triggering so much any further dialogue was impossible. She understood his unwillingness to sacrifice Historia and his growing sense of urgency/danger, which ironically enough was only brought up again by Yelena of all people during her convo with Pixis.
Jean as a neutral party who'd been around Eren for years was also able to figure that the guy was doing whatever he was doing for a good reason, while AM were too emotionally involved to see his actions beyond their own skewed perspective. For Mikasa it was all about her/AMJSC so anything he did that went against her idealized image of him or of the "perfect" relationship she/AMJSC had with him had to be the result of him being controlled. Meanwhile Armin was just confused about everything as though Eren hadn't grown increasingly disdainful of his overly naive pacifism ever since the timeskip.

Yikes

How are they planning to win without their strongest warrior?

Attached: 70a309ecd695a8e26f2307e7421e6222.jpg (1145x1200, 289K)

Eren a shit.

Eren a best

Attached: ereh.jpg (186x188, 18K)

Eren is literally best boy, though.

Attached: 1550784868675.jpg (550x735, 220K)

>their strongest warrior
Gabi is there though.

Attached: D4H6ZI-XsAIziIb.jpg (680x581, 69K)

Friendship power and hope that their strongest Warrior doesn't show up.

Attached: d9dsanm-f1fbc071-c551-4b23-ab2e-cc8f1de7e534.jpg (656x867, 153K)

Happy birthday Gabi.

Attached: D4HvTLYUEAEH5HK.jpg (680x440, 49K)

They are done

Attached: 1555260506115.png (1000x1414, 1.53M)

only 4 more and you can cash in

Annie is out of the game too.

Im bored.

Attached: nice.png (400x335, 230K)

Who?

I just want them to be okay

Attached: gnom.jpg (434x434, 39K)

Yeah bout that..

Attached: 1555209794808.jpg (366x203, 47K)

>Warriors forming a Star of David
KEK who fucking made this?

Attached: 1540421713768.jpg (255x278, 37K)

Happy Birthday Gabi

Attached: 1542350808534.gif (156x282, 31K)

Attached: 1555200583969.png (540x726, 319K)

You will see them again, monkey

Attached: arKOJyUzkuQ.jpg (800x888, 220K)

is that fucking Cuckholdt?

Kek didn't see it at first

Attached: 1554782358263.png (280x300, 138K)

Yes

WHORE

Attached: Zeke teaching a lesson.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

EL TITO ZEKE

>Pieck didn't kill eren when magath said that their plan is now to kill the founding titan
This is making me think, she also is redpilled and didn't confront zeke when he was strange in the past.
Man she has a lot of potential maybe if zeke convinces her.

*Chadolt

Okay Roberto that's enough posting go back into Armong.

>tfw everyone goes to the next thread and leaves this one unfinished

The Ymirfag is in the HxH thread complaining about EH shipping

Shit
Literally forgetting to change her name, KEK

>HiatusxHiatus vs SnK thread
For what purpose

Holy shit she is fucking pathetic

>The Ymirfag
I was complaning about concept of shipping in general, you pathetic overreaching low IQ subhumans. Jesus

Attached: 447959.jpg (431x382, 98K)

Not him but EMfags are inexistent and some you already said Eren was the father.

I thought HxH threads were one of the gayest threads with lot of pedo posting?

i can't care less about who is the father
ironic pedo posting > serious and unironic shipping

Attached: boys.png (1006x570, 534K)

But is not shipping when is related to the plot and one of the themes was about father-son and the ones who will inherit the sins. This was explained by one hunterfag

JM is endgame

Sayonara thread.

Attached: 2f0.gif (350x200, 938K)

You have to be retarded for confusing shitposts with others discussing the family and the blood related thing.

I don't see how EM has a chance outside of the "main character x main character" endgame of your typical shounen manga which at this point would be totally forced and hopefully Isayama clearly dislikes that.

I wish people would stop making early threads

>implying you give a fuck about the plot
All you do is jerk off on your retarded ships while posting fan art with Eren/Historia/Mikasa/Levi/Hange kissing and fucking each other

Attached: 46782.jpg (636x675, 161K)

>only faggots posting in nu snk threads are Hangefags and EHshippers
What happened?

I guess those are PROBLEMATIC

t. fujo

That manlet killed Erwin and Eren came inside Historia
>Hange
She disappeared like Annie now