I'm three episodes in and he's making out with his teacher

after finding out that she's a cheater which is some time after he become her stepbrother which was after he fucked HER sister who is now his stepsister and classmate bitch what the fuck did I just walk into why

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-13 23.34.32.png (880x452, 290K)

SHE LITERALLY HAS HIM ON THE BED RIGHT NOW RIPPING HIS SHIRT OPEN WHAT THE FUCK

Hina a best
Rui a shit

Eat a dick

P.S. you ain't seen nothing yet

Attached: MENACING.png (1078x648, 739K)

next chapter when? I want to know if the drug dealer rape him or not

Hina a shit and worst girl

Absolute shit taste btw desu senpai

>technically first girl
>autist
>high schooler
You are literally putting your cards against likeliest to win

I already replied to your post once, but I did it again to let you know that this pout is the cream of the crop

Attached: POUT.png (1444x968, 868K)

DAMN WHY'S THIS DUDE'S DAD SO WHOLESOME
HE'S LITERALLY THE BEST SINCE MY NIGGA HOHENHEIM

>likeliest to win
>Hina has to be taken out for her to even get a chance
>Still has to take advantage of Hina's situation and has to hide the truth to get Natsuo
>Win
user I

>SHE LITERALLY HAS HIM ON THE BED RIGHT NOW RIPPING HIS SHIRT OPEN WHAT THE FUCK
yeah, they fuck later on too

>>technically first girl

Attached: images (3).jpg (313x469, 26K)

>streaming
>posting like a retard
kill yourself

>what did I just walk into
The toxic waste sasuga kei has produced
calling it "shit" is an insult to "shit" because you can reuse it.

HOLY SHIT
If my old man knew I was watching this shit, he'd beat me over the head with his fucking Quran, I'd be fucking dead

>literal muzzies are watching this show and are also FMAniggers
That's it, lads, I'm done, I can't take this degradation
Fuck DomeKano, fuck Hina, and most importantly, fuck streamers

Most anime is just fetish fuel. Either get off to it or move on to the next show

please don't insult the quran like that

Attached: 1543293432717.png (650x368, 450K)

>fuck Hina
>another Ruicuck bites the dust
Based muzzies saving this fandom like they're ruining Europe

>more obstacles in her path
This is anime, literally just means she's going to stomp them even harder

Dude, Hina is the tragic heroine of the story. She is the one who has been tested the most since the beginning. Besides, heroines who take advantage of MC's situations never win and that's what Rui did the moment Hina left.

user the heel never wins.

Pretty sure Edge has won a bunch of times.

Yeah but Cena got the last laugh, always.

The storyline always ends with the face overcoming the obstacles put forth by the heel and the story so far paints Hina to be the ultimate babyface with Rui being the heel.

>Incineroar made it into Smash over Decidueye, Primarina, or any reasonably popular Pokemon from its generation
Bitch

Hina is going to lose for the worst reason, and it's going to be the deadly combination of "Rui fucked him first" and "purityfag fanbase don't want their self-insert MC to get with a girl who wasn't the one he lost his virginity to"

>Implying Kei gives a shit about the Virginity of the heroine.
The winner of her previous work was a rape victim.

Hina X Natsuo is the most popular pairing in Nipland. Hina also won the recent popularity poll taken by the official manga twitter account by 2000 votes.

I'd beat your head in sahih bukhari if I'd ever found you in london. All that wholesome anime airing this and last season and you literally pick something lower the the cheesiest bollywood shite. Lower your gaze and read your paras u lil shit.

Attached: 1476336666068.jpg (633x726, 47K)

Shut the fuck up, you're not my dad
I live in Arkansas motherfucker

yeah if I was your dad the moment I saw any inkling of anime tiddies, ur ass would be on a one way trip to the madrassah
better not go to sleep without making salah either u lil shit

Abdul, is that you again, you stupid fuck? First you stalking me to fgoalter and then this? I'll tell your dad you keep this shit up
But watch this anyway, it's fucking crazy. I've never thought of human relationships harder than I have now

Your taste is beyond terrible.

>tragic heroine
>having an affair with her own teacher
Yeah, no.

>>Written by a woman
What else did you expect besides trainwreck?

Attached: 1538752396671.jpg (640x2400, 373K)

user at least say that you don't understand the meaning of "tragic heroine", it will make your post less retarded.

I love how the absolute best way to tell if somebody is an anime-only fag or not is to ask if they prefer Rui or Hina. Every single time, the faggot who says that Rui is better turns out to be an anime-only. Hina is a riot and a dream of a person, and most of the people who hate her are the ones who judge her from just the first leg of the series. Rui is actual human garbage, and scary as fuck.

>I'm three episodes in and he's making out with his teacher
sounds like a light novel title

Lmao, rui has animeonlyfags now because her mangafags all hang themself after seeing the latest chapter.

This is hollywood tier trash

I haven’t finished the manga yet, but actually dating Hina seems exhausting. Seems like you’d constantly have to convince her to stay together. And her refusal to communicate would just make you incredibly anxious 24/7.

Granted you could say that Hina’s only like that because we’ve only ever seen her in taboo relationships. But I can’t help but shake the impression that she’d find ANY reason to sabotage her own happiness.

How far are you in it? Dating rui is even more tiresome, you have to perpetually assure her that you are not cheating with an uggo, a neighbor, a friend, a club mate, ironically tell her she's not a needy girl just to sooth her inferior complex.
And she still dumps you at the worst possible time.

Rui is just a jobber now.