Middle manger Tonegawa

One of the best comedy to release as of now.
Bearly gets talked about.
What the fuck is wrong with this world ?

Attached: mr.-tonegawa-middle-management-blues.jpg (568x416, 79K)

what the fuck is wrong with your brain?

Yea Forums doesn't talk about good shows.

Attached: 1524364724908.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

It's not like we had weekly threads that lasted for six months, oh wait, yes we did you retarded dumbfuck.

Not good enough.

Half a fucking year is not enough?

>boo hoo anime doesn't get talked about
Why the fuck would anyone regularly talk about a non-airing comedy you idiot?

It were good threads, now heck off and read ongoing Kaiji because those poor guys definitely need nor IPs in their threads.

What's there left to talk about?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Chuukan Kanriroku Tonegawa - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.28_[2018.07.31_21.45.37].jpg (1280x720, 107K)

*more

I liked it but it wasn't all that funny to be honest.
It will sink into obscurity without ever achieving cult status, and that's alright.

me on the left

Retard

It was well followed, also you can talk about it in any of the Fukumoto threads that appear frequently.

Attached: 1545795108309.jpg (1280x2261, 696K)

Attached: the chad number two.webm (800x450, 2.64M)

Most of Yea Forums got pleb filtered hard. The second half of the series was amazing and the first time I actually laughed at an anime in years. I can understand why the narrator got on some peoples' nerves but it actually paired well with the over the top nature of the comedy in my opinion.

EBI ROLL

It was a decent show, but neither CGDCT nor fujobait nor actually great.
That's why it got less threads.
There is a lot wrong with this world, but that's not part of the reason.

>Most of Yea Forums got pleb filtered hard. The second half of the series was amazing
A show needing until its second half to be good isn't a "pleb filter"

It was plenty good from the beginning but it got even better as the show went on. The first episode being 60% kaiji recap is what pleb filtered everyone. The surface day trips were my favorite and only happened after episode 12 which is why I bring it up.

Attached: file.png (1360x768, 1.24M)

>The first episode being 60% kaiji recap is what pleb filtered everyone.
Again, a show starting out mediocre isn't a "pleb filter", stop being so full of yourself

Why don't you try watching it? You can't have that much better to do. People wanted it to be kaiji s3 or akagi s2 but it was never going to be nor was it trying to be. It's the same as those that hated mitsuboshi colors because it wasn't hitoribocchi or disappearance of nagato yuki because it wasn't haruhi s3

>I can understand why the narrator got on some peoples' nerves
I can't. He was amazing