Go out and start a conversation with at least one person this week...

Go out and start a conversation with at least one person this week, that lasts longer than 2 minutes and report back next thread. C'mon Yea Forumsutists, I believe in us all.

Attached: nike just do it.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Shut the fuck up retard

>t. can't even hold a 120 second conversation about the weather.

Attached: heh.png (390x592, 8K)

Is this thread gonna be here a week from now?

>I believe in us all.
I don't. This isn't middle school anymore you know.

Guys... he isn't asking for much.

Jokes on you, I always converse with myself in the form of self-loathing.

Attached: 1553906741825.jpg (480x467, 26K)

B-but who is that person? Speaking to a random passerby seems s-scary

>have three coworkers that can't shut up chat with me constantly
>too beta to tell them to stfu and let me work
>now have to work (paid) overtime on the weekend to try to catch up, but it's not enough
Be careful anons

Attached: 123123124.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

I talked to a cashier at tractor supply for about 30 seconds about ducks. That's a recent record, I don't expect much more than that.

if people genuinely have difficulty doing this then i have no idea how any of you fags made it this far in life

Attached: 1554327300813.png (729x569, 545K)

By just being good at everything else that doesn't require social skills

I don't need to, people are trying to start conversations with me all the time but I hate talking to people
I dont know what it is but when i'm in class, when i'm at the gas station, when i'm at the grocery store, people always trying to talk to me like i'm some friendly person
And I dont want to look like an asshole so of course I go along with it

Attached: 1511421684690.jpg (1280x720, 363K)

you just ask the necessary question and keep everything in small talks.

Why? Talking to people about inane bullshit we both know we don't care about is extremely mentally exhausting for me, so I hate when people expect me to chat with them. Especially some stupid woman that doesn't care much about the things we do here and just chats and flirts with everyone constantly. Like, holy shit, shut the fuck up bitch, I'm trying to do stuff here.

Just wear earphones if its causing you problems.

I'm not sure either. I'm not a super social person but I'm pretty good at faking it. it pretty much makes everything else in life easier. If its something your not good at then you should be trying harder to up your stats in it and not other things your good at as it's really useful.

I talk to people all the time. I'm good at talking to people. I have no problem socializing, going out to bars, meeting people - all that is easy.

However, I am unable to make friends or long lasting connections. Probably I am just sociopathic or something because I feel no need for it and my interactions with other people seem like a complete act even to myself. The me that interacts with people is confident, sociable, charismatic,and kind - the real me doesn't give a shit and wants to get back home and watch anime.

Anyway, thanks for reading my blog.
>TLDR
Not autistic like other anons, just a sociopath.

that's called living somewhere that isn't california or new york. From what I hear, people in small towns are extremely social and likely to talk to random strangers on the street. Here in California, just looking at someone makes you liable to get the cops called on for being suspicious

Fuck people.

Attached: 1292248942772.jpg (800x1600, 444K)

Anyone else here just genuinely dislike most people?

Attached: question.jpg (1916x2048, 375K)

You need to date them first, rapist.

How do you even hold a long conversation about the weather?
>Nice weather we're having today
>Uh huh
Is this not as far as you can take it?

beta as fuck

Yesterday it was shit/great and I did x.
I heard tomorrow they promise xxx. Shit sucks/is great.
I remember some years ago...
We have zzz but at least it's not yyy like in ggg.

There are million other ways but they are all just as boring. Fuck talking to people. I wish apocalypse comes soon.

I'm pretty sure using "talk about the weather" as small talk is the smallest possible talk you can make. However, talking about the weather is for some reason a decent way to start a conversation

This. Maintaining close and long lasting friendships seems more like a troublesome and annoying hassle when you know very well you would prefer to be alone in your house watching/reading stuff instead.

Attached: TBoNCDiaF.png (619x396, 208K)