youtube.com/watch?v=ajiAvb_XfNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off op, don't make me rethink my childhood you fag

I WAS TRANSPORTED TO A FAR AWAY LAND
TO A WORLD WHERE MONSTERS RULE
PLAYED THE GAME LIKE AN ACE
NOW I'M IN THIS PLACE
TO SAVE THE MONSTERS FROM THE EVIL MOO

Attached: 91W9DKVaLOL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 50K)

samefag

>doesn't know where the poster count is

Fuck Divine Comedy is Isekai isn't it

Attached: divine comedy.jpg (923x1360, 295K)

>wolf is named Tiger

Attached: 1502578834499.png (591x590, 8K)

Being isekai doesn't make something bad, you know.

it really shows what is the difference between good isekai and modern isekai, in the former being trapped in another world is a curse, in the latter it is a gift.

ok, retard

It was a good premise when it was novel and done as an actual plot point. Now it's literally used as an excuse to shoehorn a self-insert fag into some stupid fantasy MMO world.

Even .hack, a literal fantasy MMO world, did far more with the idea and actually linked back to their real world counterpart then modern Isekai do.

Mistranslation that stayed through the series-- they were named Rygar in Japan, after the classic Tecmo game franchise.

Isn't life just isekai except you don't remember where you come from?

So is Dunbine but you don't hear me whining.
youtube.com/watch?v=ajiAvb_XfNM

Attached: dunbine slaps.gif (500x375, 970K)

Mostly just Adventure, Frontier and Xros Wars. The other seasons, not so much.

how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

You mean Zoids?

No.

Attached: 69c89afa8f97015d57ddded65879cd1f--nes-games-epic-games.jpg (640x905, 120K)

Digimon Frontier at the very least is one. They get put on a bus and symbolically die. They reappear in the digital world and get ancient warrior god powers, and the darkness kid is literally isekaiĀ“d (his human body fell of the stairs and is pretty much dead).
And yeah Adventure too with the whole Chosen Kids thingy. Those Digivices saved them at least 2 times; they were pretty much dead against VenomMyotismon but the devices paralyzed him, and Apocalymon outright deleted them at the beginning of the fight but they reformed because Muh destiny.... and at the very end, Apocalymon AGAIN was gonna kill everything suiciding and the digivices contained the explosion. They also had the RIGHT digimons to unlock the Mega legend against VenomMyotismon. They needed arrows from Angewomon and Angemon, just imagine if their Mons had evolved into something else like in the games?

oh you dirty motherfucker

Inuyasha was a god damn isekai.
Don't bother worrying about genre your favorite thing is, just enjoy it for what it is.

What the hell happened with Tamers? I'm 20 episodes in and it's just really bad. Low quality, poor writing, it's like they tried to rip off Evangelion's aesthetic and failed. Adventure wasn't nearly this bad, in fact Adventure was really good.

Wish I knew, I've never understood the hype behind it.

*You meant Masoukishin?

Yes, it is.
I disagree with Inuyasha being one. They are travelling between past and present, it's still the same world.

Something being isekai doesn't necessarily make it good or bad, though. Personally I prefer Digimon to Inuyasha.

The digimon were made for them by Homeostasis and his goons, they probably had predestined evolutionary patterns. The 02 kids' digimon probably didn't, tho.

That hack Aligheri gave himself a godly waifu and had his writing idol suck him off.

Kagome is an average girl who ends up in a magical world and gets a tsundere boyfriend with a slave collar.

Time travel isekai is isekai. Don't make HG Wells and Mark Twain slap your shit.

No.
Isekai means fish out of water. Tye genre explores themes of being out of place in terms of the social groups, the laziest way to do this is le ebig telebort to teh RPGS lele

Digimon is an adventure cum coming of age story. Being out of place is not a driving force

No.

Can't wait for BanNam to cash in on isekai train and make an anime where someone reincarnated as one of digidestinied and minmax his/her partner so it will reach mega form before devimon.

>The digimon were made for them by Homeostasis and his goons, they probably had predestined evolutionary patterns.
wasn't it established that the evolution line was dependent on how the Digimon are raised?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

this