Villain: "Humans are... so interesting."

>Villain: "Humans are... so interesting."

This is the most pretentious and cringe-filled line I've ever read. Why would you say this when they are humans themselves? WHY? WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP WRITING THIS.

Attached: hxhx humans.png (898x1300, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs
youtube.com/watch?v=jp5dy1Dn6_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe its a bad translation and he means 'other people'

Because they don’t see themselves as human. Common among sociopaths i think.

Because Togashi is a hack

one piece villains usually say cringier shit

It's supposed to be "people"

>Reading niggerstream translations

Hunterchad here but I have to agree

He feels estranged from the rest of humanity. He doesn't even understand himself. Through others, he hopes to find his answers.

do you not think of yourself and your species as human? do you not find yourself and your species fascinating? do you not read the news and think "lmao how are we even still alive?"

Why do humans get so worked up over things like this? You people really are fascinating.

>He doesn't know

Attached: 7c3b1404ca6a22374ecde4e3a8a6d4dfb5f4e01b_hq.jpg (1024x768, 52K)

None of hxhs villains are on the same level as Chadkainu, hell you can barely consider him a villain in the first place.

Attached: 1532520429794.gif (420x273, 999K)

>"WHHHHHYYYYY"
>Villain has ability that adopts other abilities under the biases of their original users
>Totally doesn't find other people's illogical choices interesting
I'm totally left wondering. It's like a god damn riddle.

This
Togashi villains simply too smart for shonen audience? I think so

Attached: file.png (1063x644, 612K)

>what if cell wanted to rule the world
so deep

>what if cell had a drop of character passed imperfect
So difficult

>proves my point

Attached: Chad post-modern manga vs virgin shonenshit.jpg (1924x1220, 478K)

>muh imperfect cell
so you are one of these people lmao
anyway cell is a much better character than meruem

>character
HA

Fucking hell, muh destroy the world for giggles and DNA techniques
Perfect Cell is a joke of a character

what if...................he...IS'NT a human???

Attached: 1527915365969.jpg (356x356, 9K)

>muh destroy the world for giggles
>wanting to seek power and dominance as a result of the genetics of power-hungry thrill seekers

Yet he's still far more memorable than Mereum. If Cell is a joke of a character, then Mereum is lolcow general.
complexity doesn't always equal better.

It's not weird as long as someone/something that is NOT human says it. An alien, a demon, etc.

I find myself thinking this too. But I only do it because the alternative is "people are boring and associating with them is a waste of time" but I don't want to be alone forever.

Why is this supposed to be weird? People say things like this all the time.
>humans are this
>people are that
What kind of mongoloid argument is that?

Because no matter how much people delude themselves shonen writing is garbage.

Hunterchads... truly are... so very virginal.

O

my rubber stamina
my haki is stronger than yours
my time traveling samurai

Because you're still a child who believes "joke series" means you can't be criticized

This sentence is also common in general fantasy writing, which makes it better or worse. Your call.

only hacks like Togashi do

>shonen
>HxH

Attached: 0540.jpg (3288x2021, 970K)

When I read One piece my expectations didnt get subverted. When I read Hunter x Hunter my expectations get subverted. It still managed to subvert your expectation

Any translator worth their salt would have localised this to people.

oh nonono

Attached: beginners.png (264x241, 94K)

Based netflix redpills people from the beginning

Attached: 4Prince.png (548x489, 104K)

Oh God Chrollo is like a 12 year old edge boy thinking that his existence has to be something mysterious . Criiiinge

>flip garbage village orphan
How would you justify your existing? "I'm better" "I'm not people", not many options, all cringey as seen from anons' comfy beds.

People who STEAL always have a mental gymnastics system justifying it. It sounding retarded is a part of the deal.

this. togashi isn't painting a picture of a noble guy. chrollo is emotionally an idiot. his nen rules even lack any soulfully backed terms. it's all location, info and timing bullshit rules for chrollo because he ain't know the physical difference between anger and hatred until hisoka teaches him on a boat trip.

>gore means it's mature
Come on i like hxh but this is shit argument.
Also how did Kastro cut Hisoka's arm so cleanly it looks like it was cut with water jet cutter.

Nen.

But Kastro had enhanced nen claws. He literally ripper his hand off.

Hisoka only chose to apply his ken up to that point in order to utilize the mindbreak strategy. He planned for that amount to get cut off.

You can find humans fascinating while being a human yourself, retard. What are anthropologists ?

This

I can relate to him because I started reading HunterxHunter when I was 18 ... good manga, some anecdotes on psychology, some interesting social commentary. I was reading In history class, because who needs simple dates when you can deconstruct the principles of capitalism. A girl asked me what I was reading, so I showed her and her knee jerk reaction was that "O my Rubber Nen? What does it mean? I can't read this". I went home and did some IQ research and found out that my IQ was over 140, and I did the standard deviation math and realized that if the average human's processing power is 93 in this country, and a cockroaches processing power is 25ish, that the average human has a lot more in common with a cockroach than they do with me.

That means you didn't mature past age 12. Don't feel bad user, it happens to some people

Naruto is my favorite seinen

Attached: Naruto - Chapter 6 - 16.jpg (1066x1600, 381K)

Because Chrollo is an alienated man

Chrollo is a enigma that doesn’t understand himself And is seeking to understand himself as intimate possible because his identity crisis. He came from nothing with the spiders and cares and mourns for them, i see the Phantom Troupe as Chrollo’s identity he himself is the spider that’s how i see it that’s why he said that the head must be sacrificed for the legs. His will and everything is in the Spiders. The never ending mysterie that Chrollo bears is immens and he himself doesn’t know who he is To think that Chrollo is The spider itself isn’t far fetched. He simply lives cause he wants to understand himself that is much deeper than Hisoka. But it’s to early to see that. He is a man of wisdom and patience you can see that in his laws such as Spiders cannot fight each other His mission that he does is to let people acknowledge meteor city by full filling the misions that they do. He just wants to know who he is and doing what it takes to get there

Attached: D1ugdbx7o1.png (750x425, 138K)

gold

And what series do you think early Naruto was most influenced by?

Attached: 1554296702932.png (571x76, 41K)

I prefer the "Humans are so boring" trope.

That's what I'm saying. It's crazy how some of the biggest Shonen Jump titles are actually seinen.

OP and HxH are the only soft-seinen left in WSJ and both are 20 years old. Jump is moving away from maturity by making the newer series standard shounenshit

Attached: 1553456534269.jpg (1116x795, 314K)

They're literally and objectively shonen

Sure, if both sides of pic related look the same to you.

Attached: HxH vs Shonenshit.jpg (3288x2021, 1.39M)

That's literally what the definition means. It's textbook shonen. It's shonen no matter how many images or gore panels you'll gather.

K-on is seinen.

No, it's ningen.

Seething Shonenspic trying to bring Kino down to the level of his manchild trash.

Attached: HxH vs shonenshit (2).jpg (1889x965, 398K)

I don't read shonen, I don't have the time for it anymore. Which is why I don't read HxH.

Attached: also censored, kek.png (120x177, 26K)

Piracy isn't stealing.

>namedropping
That's literally Psycho Pass levels of writing (aka trash)

youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs

Attached: 56dxpvnry9901.jpg (638x336, 32K)

Guys, check this out.

Seriously.
What if.....

Energy...
...from wishing.

>My hobby is ... Human observation
Cringe

Attached: Izaya's_Switchblade.jpg (500x278, 17K)

>THE VILLAIN IS A SOCIOPATH!!!!
cringe

I like how Oda said if he was after the One Piece he wouldn't gotten it in like 2 years

>still watching shonen shit
when are you gonna start watching big boy shows user

Attached: IMDnyH5Xy2.png (269x592, 232K)

>i read shonen cause its DEEP!!!!
literally /r/iamverysmart go back faggot

I love Tse, he should unironically be King

>There's gore and violence and dark themes so it's seinen
Remember YYH is also shonen ? Remember Dragon Ball has torture scenes ?
These are still shows that kids and teenagers would enjoy the fuck of even more than adults.
It's just that Jump now has a bunch of pussies writing stories

>Made in Abyss
>Soft Seinen
>not Jousei

user aren't you disturbed you had to look up stock images of real 3d children?

You are a perfect example of the typical huh fanboy who needs to elevate his shonenshit above other to make himself feel better, fucking Bleach had more gore

Izaya is the biggest cringelord I've seen

I have no idea if this is falseflagging or huntercucks are unironically this retarded.

HxH is a soft-seinen
It's for adults who are too soft to read actual seinen manga

Attached: Vagabond - # 22 - 18.jpg (1652x1200, 545K)

>soft-seinen
Chimera ants arc was a mistake.

Judging by all the gay shit and the terrible writing seems like Togashi is a hard-leftist.

Attached: HunterXHunter literally.jpg (1280x1657, 461K)

bc may be shonen but its a well written shonen

Attached: 13.png (901x1287, 397K)

Most intelligent people are leftist. That's how the world works.

I'll be completely honest with you. Have you never, ever seen some really insane piece of news like:

> Man fucks crocodile
> Black man stages racist attack on himself
> Wife stabs husband over video games
> Heroic hitch-hiker revealed to be axe murderer

and just gone "Yo, what the fuck".

That's what the villain is saying. He's going "Wow, what the fuck is this shit, this be crazy yo" or "I'm pretty sure this wasn't in God's plan".

>ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU BUT WE WILL TEAM UP BECAUSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
well written my ass

Attached: 1555107810028.jpg (865x858, 296K)

seinei and shonen are age demographic, huh is published in a shonen magazine, it's a shonen, you don't have to put down all other shonen to make you feel better about reading a children comic

>BUT WE WILL TEAM UP BECAUSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Well they're fighting a literal demon so teaming up with a murderer may be acceptable.

I believe this statement was actually meant to exemplify Chrollo's admiration for people who try to defy the inevitable. From Chrollo's perspective, Chrollo knows that Hisoka's going to die, but he sees Hisoka press on anyway, refusing to give in to what Chrollo knows is a certain fate.
We see this theme of "trying to overcome the inevitable" arise again in Chrollo's interactions with Neon and Lovely Ghost Writer. I believe Chrollo sought Neon out specifically because of her ability to tell future, because Chrollo yearns for insight into where he is destined to go. He himself admits to not understanding who he is, and I think the larger question at work here is "what is his greater purpose in life?" That's why Chrollo sought Neon out--he wants to understand where he's going, on this earth and beyond. The conversation between Neon and Chrollo is very poignant and, I think (in hindsight), telling about Chrollo's motivations. He was genuinely curious about Neon's abilities, and her thoughts about the afterlife. He targeted Neon to come to conclusions about his own destiny, not just because he likes stealing things.

Attached: 1496533725388.png (229x137, 57K)

BASED

Attached: Chap_96_-_Chrollo_cries.png (683x302, 82K)

"I don't consider Judas to be a traitor" also seems to be an interesting indicator to how Chrollo views Hisoka and other possible traitors in the Troupe. Chrollo had reasons to suspect Hisoka before he revealed his treason, yet he was the one who allowed Hisoka to go on. Later he didn't show much of a reaction when he was confronted by Hisoka too. Even during their fight Chrollo doesn't show too much animosity, he just remarks that it was tiresome to keep running from Hisoka. Yet look at his state now. Loosing two members of the Troupe apparently made a world of difference.

I personally subscribe to the theory that Chrollo's identity is firmly linked with the troupe. That is the reason he doesn't think he is a valuable hostage, that is why he is so strict about conflicts withing the group and this is why he takes is so hard when a member dies. In the light of that quote about Judas you can say that even when Hisoka was suspected to be a traitor, Chrollo still thought of him as of a member. And in the light of that theory this would make Hisoka, traitor or not, be a part of Chrollo's identity, which explains his very forgiving and trusting attitude back then. I wonder how he feels now though.

Attached: 1535267878637.jpg (804x350, 107K)

>if you don't naturally find all of my boring shit interesting, you're not mature!

Oh no that sucks, user is mad that he's boring.

>ALL HUMANS ARE THE SAME I AM ONE THEREFORE I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HUMAN AND I AM BORING THEREFORE SAYING HUMANS ARE INTERESTING IS STUPID AND HISOKA IS THE GREATEST HXH OF ALL TIME STOP MAKING FUN OF HIM OR ILL DOWNVOTE
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Attached: 1516926792324.jpg (500x297, 41K)

>He doesn't know

Attached: 1543225238087.png (901x986, 267K)

>all plot events of death note
>Ryuk looks on

>Boy, humans sure are.........retarded.

/thread

>hunterfriends

Attached: 76430.jpg (225x350, 47K)

>tfw too smart not to get slaughtered by hordes of savages and dictators

NTR is the thinking man's fetish after all.

Togashi's writing is so fucking cringe, absolutely painful to read.

This guy actually believes that Cuckshit isn't kept alive solely by masochistic right-wingers. Laugh at him

>b-b-but One Piece!
rent free and wrong

i dropped this when gon lost his powers and instead of shifting from the boring protag to someone actually likeable it moved onto his asshole dad whos actually worse since he's more of an ass and more of a mary sue than ''1 in a billion'' talent gon
is it good or did i make the right choice?

To fair most of Yea Forums sings are shitty and monotone
youtube.com/watch?v=jp5dy1Dn6_g

except the ttgl ones

The point is that Chrollo is establishing the insight into people he acquires based on the nuances of their nen abilities. Before this page there were a few panels explaining how Order Stamp works, without those this is literally out of context

based, everyone in this thread is literally too retarded to realize this

Because he's saying it from a depressed sarcastic perspective, look at his expression. He gave Hisoka a chance to bail prior to saying that and he's not intimidated or challenged by him, he's just frustrated and disappointed he has to kill yet another person in order to survive.

People forget Lucifer grew up in a ruined city state that looked like a junkyard and had to fight for his life with his friends to simply live. He's just sad he has to kill yet another person to simply be allowed to breathe again because Hisoka is such a raving psychopath who is a million times cringier and pretentious than Chrollo is sadly.

Attached: Meteor City.jpg (500x281, 82K)

Hisoka=based homosexual clown man
Chrollo=unbased gay mary sue

The Chimera Ant arc is fucking full blown anti-communist though

OH, MY BAD OPINION

chimera ant arc was more nuanced than that. And most of the arc wasn't based on attacking communism but north korea specifically

Attached: hunter_x_hunter_311_16.jpg (800x1159, 169K)

its still shit writing

>Liga Espanola

>scene where the two characters play a game of chess while talking cryptically
OH MY CRINGE NEN

Bait lmfao

Wow. How........deep.

>Stalin communist was not real communist, it was Stalinist, I read it in my history book from my teacher Sissy McCuckyrini in my history class

how that completely unrelated shitpost which has nothing to do with the topic at hand sure did prove me wrong user

I have inferred, may be wrongly or rightly, an intention to defend Communist in your post by specifying that the denunciation depicted in Togashi's chimera arc is not an attack of Communist as a whole but solely an attack of the specific implementation of Communist in North Korea, which could potentially imply the classical argument of left wingers that all the Communist applications are not real Communist and that the Communist ideology remain uncorrupted. Thus, due to this inferred information, I decided to mock you in my previous shitpost.