Are all scanlators insane?

are all scanlators insane?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 9.52.06 PM.png (542x1272, 1.06M)

Is this that Isekai Maou autist again? He isn't funny, and his shit is hardly "unnoticeable." The margins are where translators put notes to tell people things they may not be able to understand from reading the translated version. You can't ignore those comments because sometimes they may actually be relevant. And if translating is so stressful that you feel the need to act out and do stupid shit and rant, just stop already.

What kind of sane person spends their time translating pirated chinese comics for free?

its fun

clearly not for him since he only does it to write comments in

they're usually very insightful and philosophical

I get manga raws that I wouldn't be able to get for free otherwise, and I like reading manga along with other people.

very insightful

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 10.20.18 PM.png (702x22, 17K)

why would anyone do this

Ok I need a quick rundown with a few exemples to get the situation

Why are content creators and providers on the internet always psycho trannies?

Yeah. It’s why the moment someone does something with the scans they don’t like they spend two pages bitching about it.

I know at least one scanlator who went insane, we all know him, but he cannot be named.

i dont understand why they would even make "commentless" version in the first place?? what would people do? use the one with the translator's jokes if they had an option not to? lol

user,you can't say these things and cut the comment at the best part...

Attached: Madcat.jpg (298x224, 46K)

It’s just that you only notice the ones that are because the ones that aren’t avoid attracting attention like this.

Because if they're not, people don't notice them and they end up being grouped together with psycho trannies.

here's your example

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 10.35.09 PM.png (570x438, 339K)

>scanlator drama

Why not just draw your own manga if you think you're so witty?

Attached: 1540831606192.jpg (455x628, 64K)

I usually don't use this word but yep, this is cringe
This guy spent too much time on reddit trying to get karma with joke posts

yuta is so lucky

Remember when Procezzzzzz would place fucking huge watermarks in every page on the mangaka he's working on?

If you weren't new you'd know who (or what, at this point) he's talking about. He's right not to mention any names.

Doing localization for niche media is usually a career dead end in any language. Now imagine doing it for free.

Attached: 1431403376681.png (968x1339, 1.12M)

why are eop such cucks
learn the language if you dont want to be subject of this """offence"""

Why don't you just learn to code?

imagine being this much of a attwhore

Attached: 1529254345028.png (2200x3000, 437K)

> attwhore
woah super cool slang teen

You could type all that, or just say that shippers are all cancer.

Attached: 1522942438799.jpg (1018x911, 90K)

>needing translations
You deserve these lunatics.

>memeing in the chapter itself and distracting from the reading experience, or begging for money for your sick mom in it
disgusting, post-chapter memes I can deal with though and sometimes they're okay even

Attached: wew.gif (764x946, 408K)

To this day i'm curious to see the examples of his work. People often say that he is/was decent at his craft.

We live in a society

>still believing there's a sick mother
>2019

That was annoying but not the worst, the worst was his little crusade that made so many groups doing the same because clearly that would make MangaFox just stop.

They’re mostly attention whores who only do it for attention. It’s why they fill the translation with memes.

>rapemanscans
>funny
pls go and stay go

she still sick because you still refuse to donate