Pumpkin Night

I miss her bros. I just want to see her kill more thots.

Attached: pumpkin night.jpg (640x640, 212K)

Maybe the series will resume on Halloween if we're lucky. More likely it'll stay on indefinite hiatus since the manga industry is brutal like that.

It went on hiatus? Translator was waiting for the next volume release

There hasn't been a new chapter since the first volume was released.

Yeah, check the mangadex page. It's listed as on hiatus

>bros
>thots
When did people like this become accepted in Yea Forums?

Chill out bro

>2016er complaining about newfags
The ironing

characters like this literally didn't do anything wrong. the killing of strangers is pretty bad but fuck if she wasn't driven to insanity.

Eh, it's fine. She's helping take care of overpopulation while also cleaning out the gene pool.

>overpopulation meme
>in japan
huh?

I'm glad it's dead.

>thots
Fuck off

I just want the artist to do something else. He's really good

>remember this shit existed the other day
>check on it
>no updates since july
Good.

Attached: whatthe.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Japan is objectively overpopulated. They have over four times the population density of Europe which has over twice the population density of the US. And that's with four quarters of their islands being covered with mountains two thirds being covered with forest, so they're actually even more squeezed into a much smaller area.

It's the 'Japan is dying out' thing that's a meme. It's an economic problem, but it's not like their population could keep growing. A decline to more sustainable levels is the more reasonable long-term solution.

*three quarters of their islands being covered with mountains

The thing about Japan dying out is that their population is all old people and there aren't enough young people to take care of them.

You would think a country that actually has hotels designed specifically for quick fucks all over the place would have less of a problem with declining birth rates.

>Translator

It hasn't. It's just crossboarding faggots from Yea Forums.

its precisely that kind of culture that prevents people from being able to settle down and have children.
you must be blind to not see it in your own neighborhoods. city people don't even bother with anything other than hookup apps.