One Punch Man

You've got time to play video games with him, right?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.07_[2019.04.13_21.47.06].jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I want to pet Garou.

Attached: f00baea1-b52a-4e8b-a8d7-093ed1eda251.jpg (562x726, 88K)

What kind of vidya would Saitama play anyway?

Attached: Saitama.png (367x372, 64K)

only if Fubuki joins

Attached: fubuki-snow-bikini-back-cover.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

Probably Nintendo games.

Fighting games

At this point Murata is just straight up teasing us.

I don't understand how Saitama can be bad at video games. his reflexes are basically instant, and he's so fast his enemies look like they're in slow motion. how does that not translate over?

King keeps spaming Infinite Combos on Saitama

Is king that good or is saitama that bad

Maybe he's reacting faster than the game can register his inputs?

S2 is good, but it's a huge disappointment that Madhouse isn't animating this.

Attached: 1457495657874.jpg (600x849, 124K)

t. Murata

Saitama is often clumsy and thoughtless. His strategy of infinite low kicks was also terrible.

>inb4 OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO THE ANIMATION IS SO BAD DURRRRRRRRRRR

>inb4 t-the animation isn't as bad a-as I was expecting... lol XD

Yes, most of us expecting early DBS and NewBerserk tier animation here. Turns out it was better than expected.
Go trolling somewhere else.

Please tell me Sonic vs Genos won't be complete QUALITY.........

You will judge it in 14 hours

What went wrong?

nothing, madhouse fanboys are just shitposting for no reason

I wish they were

The problem is Saitama lacks any skills. He's not y good at anything except being strong. Hell even in fighting he has none as Garou pointed out and we can see that he's pretty simple minded. Hell in his fights in video games against king he does nothing but one move over and over and king dusted king easily. Even king pointed out all Saitama does is one move and that makes him easy to read. Its also why bang was beating him in the rock paper scissors match. He's fast but he's predictable.

Both, Saitama does nothing but simple and cheap moves when they play or is usually lacking behind if they co op. On the other hand king is a beast as he's beaten pretty much any games he's played.

Then you fell for it hook line and sinker.
Obviously their goal was to make the trailer look so bad that when the anime came out, you would be under the impression that it's not as bad as you thought.
The fact that you and so many others fell for such an obvious trick is really fucking sad.
The animation is mediocre to average at it's best, and utter trash at it's worst, which appears even during high action scenes.
It was incredibly sloppy, and this was the first episode, when animation is typically at it's best.
but what's the point arguing with someone who uses "trolling" unironically, really.

ah heres the thread

just wanted to say the animation looks fine

twitter pantsshitters should be lined up and shot

I don't know why anyone was paying attention to then anyway. Especially yonko of all people but I digress. Episode was better than expected. Had flaws-yeah, downgrade? - pretty obvious when JC was first announced. L, but it wasn't a dumpster fire especially the one we thought it would be. Also JC seems to try as they did fix stuff from what the initial trailers showed.

Attached: __bang_and_garou_one_punch_man_drawn_by_changye__7b80faabf30823f36066c048e03a943f.jpg (600x708, 277K)

Conspiracies Conspiracies
Go back to

>Madhouse
>overlord s2/3
thank god they aren't

Nothing

Why 14? Isnt it on Tuesdays?

>
>
>
>
>
That it

Didn't watch any trailers & still fine with first episode.

>no spinoff of saitama and king as roommates, spending their days fucking around doing nothing

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.56_[2019.04.14_02.32.28].jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Season 2 honestly looks good