Do you think Miura regrets creating these characters?

Do you think Miura regrets creating these characters?

They all look so out of place in Berserk.

Attached: Berserk-God-Hand.png (773x748, 708K)

If anything he’d regret making them because he probably doesn’t know how they can be defeated.

They are literal gods from another dimension, of course they look out of place compared to stuff from the regular realm

That's the point...

Fpbp
He will either have to have Guts come up with some bullshit ass pull power up or ||have Griffith join forces with him|| or just drop their plot relevance as a whole.

>or just drop their plot relevance as a whole.
When's the last time any of them got any screen time anyway?

Shit, Guts' encounter with Slan was 16 years ago.

almost 10 years ago now
when the astral blast happened
was also last time we saw skull knight as well

Attached: 1551430038910.jpg (1170x840, 384K)

What does Slan's pussy feel like?

you ever see that movie called "Teeth"?

Like jumping in a pool of glass except its your dick entering the pool

why do you think her pussy is painful. She's the manifestation of lust. I feel like she'd just fuck you to death.

those are just cenobites

your a cenobite

>Manifestation of Lust
Shes a demonic whore, don't add anything else

The only thing that would make any degree of sense at all is for them to get "banished" some how. Killing or destroying them is impossible.

The others are whatever, but Void is a really great design.

>powerful beings from another dimension look out of place

It's pretty dope to see HR Giger influence in a fantasy manga too

wtf is wrong with you? The god hand is one of the best parts of berserk.. They're such a great mystery in the series.

Attached: 1554978501526.jpg (450x338, 19K)

We seein' Zina's dad

Attached: You stand no chance.png (775x495, 289K)

Does guts even necessarily need to "fight" them anyways?

If it simply comes down to one of the 4 earnestly needing to take out Guts, it would have happened a long, long time ago. I feel like whatever happens, these 4 characters will be fine as long as they get some personal amusement out of it. They also seem reined in to the notions of fate which makes them numb to acting out of provocation.

I honestly don't even think Miura plans on having them be defeated. The only one that matters to the overall story has always been Griffith, who is definitely going to die by story's end, he already has enough on his plate deciding how he'll die as is. At most I can see a final confrontation between Void and Skull Knight, but that's about it.

That's probably the best case scenario. Skull Knight's thousand year war against the inhumans will likely be what stops the god hand from being completely bullshit.

Guts was sacrificed and cannot defeat them.

But guess who wasn't sacrificed?

Attached: Rickert saves the day.png (1280x909, 1.24M)

i swear griffith erased him from existence after the world was reborn

he was obviously trying to introduce things from Hellraiser into the Lore,

Attached: cenobites.jpg (907x529, 106K)

Maybe they won't get defeated. Maybe guts will just die.

>3 of them are badass weird as fuck otherworldly looking motherfuckers
>1 of them is just a naked chick in a really tight corset with wings

Lmfao.

No, this manga began as something like a monster slaying story so their appearance isn't out of the place at all.

Attached: 0001-006.jpg (2126x1600, 657K)

>|| ||

Attached: 1523803426423.png (908x727, 591K)

I've admired Berserk from afar for many years now, but is it really worth getting into? Is there an ending planned/in sight? How would you describe the story?

Or Griffith could backstab them for more power and get BTGO'D by Guts in the end

Do you think Miura regrets giving Conrad and Ubrik such similar designs?

holy fuckin newfag

Attached: 1554959927926.png (341x296, 139K)

FPBP

Better off staying away user

In order:

Only if you have the patience of a saint.
No.
It's a pretty dark, cold, muddy and fetid tunnel. Also there's no light at the end of it, so you might as well give up hope now.

If you can't handle waiting 10+ years to get anywhere close to the end, then just read everything up to the end of the Golden Age arc. Don't skip Black Swordsman; seeing the things that arc has to show you adds a whole new dimension to the Golden Age

Thousands of anons have died waiting for Berserk to end
Hundreds probably just for the boat alone

Actually I changed my position: no. Even if you read just the Golden Age it will give you an itch that can only be scratched by Guts killing Griffith

Thanks anons. I'll put it off for another year or two. One day though

Wait not caught up but didnt Guts kill Slan?

What kind of a name is Conrad for some super evil god

They should all be named normal names
Conrad, Kyle, Stacy, Chad

Speaking as a Kyle, what do you mean? Is that a normal name? My dad legit named me after Kyle Reese from Terminator back in the 80s; I didn't know any Kyles until, like, the last 10 years.

the fuck do you mean "is kyle a normal name"

I was almost named after Will Smith because my mom like him so much but my dad convinced her to make William just my middle name. It would be very weird for a white kid to be named after Will fucking Smith.

Dunno. That's kinda what I was askin'. This guy said, "all should be normal names" then put in Conrad, Kyle, Stacy and Chad.

Nah, it's common enough I doubt anyone would get more than a single chuckle before never giving it a second thought.

I want one of two ending Miura
1 Guts finally gives in to the beserker armor/uses the behelith to become Fenrir and bring about Ragnarok for Griffith and the God Hand
2 Guts fights aganist Griffith after the latter makes the Falconia=the world. No longer out of hate and vengence because of the sacrifice of OG BoTH, but because a world of peace should not be built on the blood of innocents. This is all the backdrop to the asspull of Gut, the most JUSTED man to live, becoming the Idea Of Good.

>badass
>two short and fat dudes.
>badass

They are the chaos gods only khorne has been moved out and is Zodd

Griffith should have raped guts and made casca watch instead, it would have made more sense.

Guts doesn’t really need to defeat any of them besides Griffith.

Nah she just manifested a corporeal form, she's still alive.

Why did the fetus look like conrad anyways? Is conrad a fetus? He looks like a fucking fetus

Attached: Demon_Fetus.jpg (715x583, 225K)

Miura missed a golden opportunity to have someone do a gag spin-off with the Godhand.

Attached: moehand.jpg (1079x1600, 404K)

i feel like the behelit sword will somehow fuse with dragonslayer or something and allow guts to kill the godhand and maybe griffith

Doesn't even need. He can just offer himself to Slan in exchange for her help to kill Griffith.

Skully and Void have always been a dark foil to Guts and Griffith, what happens when one gets consumed by his quest for vengeance for the other. Except Guts is able to avoid becoming like Skull Knight because he has friends.

I dunno it might make a lot of readers salty but maybe the whole point of Berserk is Guts learning to let go of his hate for Griffith and the Godhand. I can see SK offering him the Behelit Sword and Guts refusing.

He only wanted Guts to notice him. It wouldn't be the same with rape.

Griffith/Femto will betray the Godhand

>Berserk is Guts learning to let go of his hate for Griffith and the Godhand
I dont know about that user, both of these guys if not some ghouls will keep hunting guts forever while he still lives since he had a brand

I want a horrific death for Guts' entire crew, things are going a bit too well for my liking

2nd Eclipse when?

Demons hunt him but the only actual threats Guts faces are the ones he actively goes looking for. The rest are just fodder, and I'm not sure if Griffith even cares about Guts at this point.

There's been like two more Eclipse-level events

>yfw next chapter’s about Griffith

The fetus is Guts and Casca's child.... Griffith fucked it up when laying the hammer to Casca