Railgun/Index/Accelerator/Astral Buddy

How will Mikoto beat the Angel Dragon?

Attached: Kimi_-_Dragon.png (585x572, 319K)

She won’t. She’ll get BTFO and Goodest boy Noukan will bite it and bring it back to Aleister like a good boy.

Your thread is shit

she is an angel so they are on the same team

so is your post

She will hack the aim jammer

She won't, Noukan will save the day.

She will use her new found haremnette to use gravitational lensing and have the dragon miss so she can Railgun Kimi

The only thing you're beating here is your meat angel faggot. I would know.

Attached: Lewd Jaw.png (259x254, 18K)

>Noukan bailing out Misaka
Why is Misaka always getting bailed out by TEAM SNIFF?

>Touma bails her out of accel in index
>Saten bails her out of AIM Jammer in railgun anime
>Touma bails her out of level 6 shift

>Mikoto slowly subsumes the enemies she faces by dicking them to the good side
Sure why not. Ninja girl is clearly into oumi though so she's probably not joining

Saryou is cute even if she's a bit on the insane side. I like the ninja presence in Railgun.

Attached: cuteninja.jpg (300x500, 73K)

She's a girl

Oumi just needs to convince her cute daughter that there's things worth living for rather than dying for. A night of vanilla headpatting and lewding should fix that

>magic gel? A new present for oumi-sama
Saryou is cute and devoted she's just a bit too yandere for her own good

Reminder that accel can fight possible defeat nerf gods but anyone that thinks he can just run through them easily is insane.

Mikoto dicking Riot when?

Most likely the Aim Jammer is going to be use to beat it.

Next chapter when riot pulls Mikoto's shorts off and gets shocked by her mega meat stick

Touma penis looks weird

Can Rensa fuck up Kanzaki in a fight?

>Can white wings Accelerator beat Kanzaki
Yes, obviously.

disount white wings*
but yeah

We need a design for her first

And Index too!

She lets the Dragon eat her and zaps it from the inside

It seems this is the comfy thread.
That'll be quite the challenge since angel dragon doesn't have a mouth.

She uses TWO iron sand Kaijus

Attached: B4F3A271-D6C8-4C6F-A438-93C5E75205CB.jpg (523x512, 147K)

Fuck off

>I’m so mad, ohhh shit! I’m so ANGRY!!

Why do you insist on arguing with everybody Thorposter?

It's not an argument. It's a statement. You are cancer, have no redeeming qualities, and are a waste of air, kill yourself.

>thorposter
Akemi/ack is old and busted, MP/Thorposter is the new hotness.

See

Literally akemi style, amazing.

Do you even have a favorite character or arc or are you just going to try and cause trouble for everybody the entire thread?

Not anymore

Looks like shit

>Misaka finds out Touma has a dragon zoo living in his arm
>Will most likely fight against one in the next few chapters
>Never brings it up why there are fucking dragons living inside him the dozen times they meet afterwards
Seems kind of weird in hindsight

Attached: 1515662603767.jpg (270x400, 104K)

>>Will most likely fight against one in the next few chapters
She already did and she got bodied
I suspect she'll get a reason to not pry any further into the dragon business later this arc

If you knew anything about manga you know she is gonna fight it again
Its like saying that ichigo wont fight grimjow again because he got bodied

Well really though, when was the last time Misaka has had the time to sit down with Touma and just, talk? They've pretty much always been on the move or had some shit going on.

He made it sound like she hadn't fought it at all up to this point.

>OT16; Touma runs off
>Doesn't see him again until WW3
>Refuses to get on the plane, "dies"
>Shows up in NT2, can't hold him down long enough to talk, would probably want to ask how he's even alive before the dragons
>Gets dragged to NT3
>Just add it to the pile of things Misaka should have probably spent her time doing in NT3 *besides* getting a stupid ring
>Touma immediately fucks off to Baggage City
>Shows back up the the Ichanaraisai or however you spell it
>Still never gets a good hold on Touma as he's running around, gets touched on the chest for her trouble
>NT7, nope.
>NT8; Finally gets asked for help, gives her all in that and probably forgot to ask about anything else by then
>NT9-10 Nope. No chance to talk.
>NT11-13; Was looking for a chance to talk to him, specifically about what the fuck happened with Othinus first though, probably gave up on WW3 questions
>NT15; Too busy being edgekoto
>NT16-17; Heatwave leaves everyone a bit busy on other matters
>NT18-20; Busy being lesbian
>NT21; Saving her dad
>NT 22 Touma dies, AGAIN, too busy being thankful he's even fucking alive to ask questions, and then he fucks off as his arm explodes.

So its just NT3 being shit again

Basically

it still makes no sense after all these years why misaka wouldn't follow touma in OT16

Quads confirm most of the flaws of the series can be traced back to NT3

Attached: 1545876330545.png (640x640, 637K)

People clearing field, plus she was never asked. If anything this kind of shows that Mikoto and Touma don't really know each other super well, they just keep bumping into each other (because she stalks him)

It has nice having Worst tease original

>Mikoto is basically that one guy you always saw in the hallway who had a locker next to yours who you say hey to, provided it involved a lot more fighting.

>We will never get a comfy novel where Touma and Misaka are able to hang out and talk for longer than five minutes since Kamachi takes too much pleasure in having Touma suffer to let him rest that long.

Attached: 1387230900585.png (189x277, 25K)

When I reread NT1-12 a couple weeks ago NT3 ended up a lot more fun and NT4 turned out boring as hell.
NT3 had loads of fun shit like Birdway just casually setting up a bomb in an airport and then crashing against Cendrillon with an entire tanker truck, lots of comedy with the president, fighting on a plane with an open cargo bay and a great ending. It's pretty much like an american action movie.
Meanwhile NT4 was just a nonstop edgy gorefest with abstract stakes and all new characters I couldn't even care about and didn't become interesting until the end when Touma showed up again.

If you dont like edge or abstract scenarios its obviously going to be a bit hard to like the novel that has those in spades.

Touma has time to rest between OT16 and NT22, it's just that Mikoto doesn't live with him or go to school with him, so obviously she doesn't have many opportunities to get in touch. Though she could have just called him. Not like Index and Othinus both didn't get offscreen talks with Touma.

NT3 just threw together a bunch of characters and it felt unnatural, like Avengers-tier pandering. NT4 was way more interesting since it had Kiharas clashing with a new magic enemy and you got to see the inner workings of both factions. Meanwhile you had a couple of girls with different agendas working together due to harsh circumstances and their partnership felt much more natural. That combined with Kagun's story and Touma doing things in the background made it a much more memorable volume.

She doesn't have to. She just has to beat Kimi. And we already know of at least one weakness Kimi has thanks to the aim jammers in the prison.

Is it the D?

Oh NT4 was definitely memorable in being weird and unusual but I honestly couldn't remember the goals or motivations or powers of any of the new people besides Kumokawa Maria and Kagun before I reread it. And Othinus and Marian I guess but they showed up again later so it doesn't count

There's a couple other easy ones though
>Kiharas just want Baggage City to bend the knee
>People in the tourney wanted info on esper stuff, now just want to live through the day

Does it bleeds?

The dragon is a part of Kimi. Even if you knock her out it's extremely unlikely the dragon is just going to stop.

>NT3 just threw together a bunch of characters and it felt unnatural
>Meanwhile NT4 just threw together a bunch of characters and that made it great
I don't get it.

>Beats Kimi
>Angel Dragon goes berserk and leaves her and attacks AC now

>The dragon is a part of Kimi.
It's not though. She's borrowing it

My problem with the civilians in baggage city was that they never felt real and I never felt them being threatened was a big deal because they weren't represented by any character. It was always an abstract kind of "if we don't do this a mass of faceless people is going to freeze to death". And you couldn't even see any of them after the first chapter and they were just saved offscreen at the end.

Taking a bunch of established characters and giving a shallow reasoning for them being around =! Taking a bunch of new characters and focusing on a scene where they were already gathered together. That's the real difference.

She can literally feel it in her blood. Separating the two is going to require something special that Mikoto doesn't have.

I said "people in the tourney" not civilians.

Attached: ni_r15.jpg (667x500, 100K)

Mikoto steals the Dragonc from Kimi

>a shallow reasoning
>Fighting a terrorist group is shallow reasoning
No?

>and focusing on a scene where they were already gathered together.
So are you saying they didn't even bother explaining why they were around? And it's better like that?

>Separating the two is going to require something special
Literally where are you getting this idea from. You know it's not actually hers, right?

Yes? Most of the people in NT3 were just kind of dragged along with little to no explanation of what was going on. They were just kind of there.
>They didn't even bother explaining why the people were there in Baggage City
Just because I'm not picking up the book and rubbing your face in it doesn't mean it didn't exist. And yes, actually, even if there was less explanation for it, it's more permissible for a new character than an old one. If you start a new arc, and suddenly Touma's there, people look around and go "whoa whoa, Touma was just in AC twenty minutes ago, why is he here now?" But if you start an arc, and you're in Avignon with Terra and the Pope, you just take it in stride, because there's no reason to assume they should be anywhere else. That's basic stuff user.

My sides
Can you write a Misaki version of this?

Since Mikoto just destroyed a couple of Six Wings AC is probably is alert mode, so she can drag the Angel Dragon to bunch of Anti Skills with AIM Jammer

I don't think the premise of why someone is somewhere matters at all. NT3 and 4 were just completely different in tone regardless of the premise.

>he thinks the dragons "belong" to Touma and not that he's just being used as a cage
The only thing he owns is IB. Why didn't the dragon immediately seek him out rather than go through the trouble of entering a secure facility and somehow bypassing AIM jammers to find a specific person? It's safe to assume the AAA or something else will come into play in order to break them up.

>Yes? Most of the people in NT3 were just kind of dragged along with little to no explanation of what was going on. They were just kind of there.
>Mikoto and Worst = Most
No?
> And yes, actually, even if there was less explanation for it, it's more permissible for a new character than an old one.
According to who? Which writing convention?
> If you start a new arc, and suddenly Touma's there, people look around and go "whoa whoa, Touma was just in AC twenty minutes ago, why is he here now?"
Only if you missed the part where they said they were going to Hawaii to deal with a terrorist group.
> But if you start an arc, and you're in Avignon with Terra and the Pope, you just take it in stride, because there's no reason to assume they should be anywhere else.
Let's disregard the fact that the Pope isn't a new character and was seen around talking with Vento before.
Why would the Pope be in Avigon? No seriously. The Pope is supposed to be in Vatican, in Italy, not in France. And why would Terra be in Avignon? If he's from the core of RCC he should be in Vatican too. Why are they in Avigon? I demand explanation.

So how does the railgun manga "work" right now? like with all the events thats are not in the LN timeline they have to check with kamachi or is he the one giving the railgun staff material to work with?

Attached: MisaCUTE.png (360x417, 151K)

Who knows why it's there. What makes you think it's soul bonded to her and isn't going to leave without fancy magic mumbo jumbo? "We don't know lol" isn't a justification.

It's certainly possible it can enter and leave at will, but the idea that "you just have to beat Kimi not the dragon, then everything will be okay" is dumb. That doesn't solve the problem.

Kamachi writes the general plot outline and Fuyukawa fills it up with details. He probably checks back with Kamachi all the time too.

>The only thing he owns is IB
Trash talking Onii-san is a bad idea you feathered faggot.
Dad owns your ass and Onii-san is his host.
Do the math.
>Why didn't the dragon immediately seek
Because he is a fucking faggot.

Attached: FabJaw.png (338x410, 69K)

>Mikoto and Worst were the only people dragged along who did almost nothing
Hamazura and Umidoori were in that arc too user, it's easy to forget though. Accel too, though he did *slightly* less nothing than everyone else.
>According to who
Basic fucking logic? If you write a story, and you introduce a city, and start introducing a couple locals, no one interupts and says "Hang on fucko, why is this person living here?" No one gives a shit, there's no reason to assume they don't live there.
>Only if you missed
We're discussing a hypothetical here. Shut up.
>Why would the pope be
Another hypothetical user. Though I misplaced the OT14 starting scene as Avignon and not the Vatican. Point is, no one. Literally NO ONE, ever asked why the Pope or terra were at the vatican. Because there was no reason to wonder why they were there. Having less explanations for why a new character is somewhere than for why an established character traveled to this place to find them is literally the most basic fucking pattern you could find in storytelling.

>more stuff for kamachi to write
Why does he do this to himself?

Attached: 1538906985134.jpg (403x401, 191K)

Because he likes it

Imagine being such a cucked dragon that you have to dickride someone who doesn't even acknowledge you. Meanwhile the angel dragon is getting prime pussy and is actually has opportunities to flex on people.

Attached: 1539185244688.jpg (648x919, 266K)

>That doesn't solve the problem.
But it does mean Kimi doesn't control it anymore. It wasn't particularly doing anything dangerous before Kimi, so it wouldnt be totally out there for it to fuck off once her control on it lapsed.

>Hamazura and Umidoori were in that arc too user, it's easy to forget though. Accel too, though he did *slightly* less nothing than everyone else.
But they got an explanation? They were there to fight a terrorist group.
And I actually fucked up, Mikoto had a good reason to be there she fucking imposed herself in the novel before.
>No one gives a shit, there's no reason to assume they don't live there.
Why would Kumokawa live in Baggage city. Why would GREMLIN Live in there? Why would a Japanese Ninja live in there?
>We're discussing a hypothetical here. Shut up.
No, we're discussing a real cases : NT3 and NT4.
>Another hypothetical user.
No we're discussing real cases. And if you bring OT14 then it become a real case too.
>Literally NO ONE, ever asked why the Pope or terra were at the vatican.
Because it was already explained before that Vatican is the center of RCC and the Pope was its leader. It wasn't even some shit that the reader had to figure out, it was explained to us.
Moreover, we were shown that GRS was a core group of the RCC and we were shown that Vento was indeed in Vatican talking with the Pope.
If someone lives in a place, there has to be an explanation why : they are locals? Then explain that they are locals. They are a certain group that are localized in there? Then establish that first. They are background characters? Ok who gives a shit. But if they aren't background characters, locals or part of a group that was established to be there beforehand, then explanations are needed.
Why are they there? Why would the reader give a shit about them if they are literally background characters tier with nothing about them?
Are we just supposed to watch them do shit when we don't know shit about where they come from, where they are headed, what they want to do, for what reason and so on?

>No, we're discussing real cases*

Kimi was designed by a guy who did a Raildex doujin before. They should let him do a spinoff like Nogi.

Please stop before you two go on a 100 post rampage about whose personal preferences are more right.

Speaking of designs. I'm still waiting on the supposed AAA designs they made but Kamachi is sneakily withholding.

You're right, I should be playing GE3 with my avatar cosplaying as Othinus instead of discussing topics that are barely relevant to my enjoyment of own my life on an anonymous imageboard. Thanks user.

>Why would Maria live in baggage city
ITS A HYPOTHETICAL YOU FUCKING AUTIST. Learn how to fucking read.
>No we're discussing real cases
No we are fucking NOT. Look; YOU said;
>According to who? Which writing convention?
I replied "Basic logic" and gave an example. You, being the fucking autist that you are, somehow couldn't follow that an example was just that, a fucking example, and traced it right back. Who the fuck are you to discuss the merits of a book when you can't even fucking read?
>If someone lives somewhere there has to be an explanation
Literally false. Not even fucking close to true. This fucking retard. Why am I bothering with you?

ABSOLUTELY BTFO
HOW CAN MIKOTOFAGS EVER RECOVER?

This. It fucked off before, and it can just fuck off again.

>ITS A HYPOTHETICAL YOU FUCKING AUTIST. Learn how to fucking read.
Why would it be hypothical when we're discussing NT3 and NT4?
>I replied "Basic logic" and gave an example.
And I'm applying your logic with real cases. So how about you answer the question?
>Literally false.
According to who? According to which writing convention?

By taking over the series

I'm actually offended someone this stupid thinks they can talk to me. I'm not educating your dumb ass any further until you learn how to follow a basic fucking conversation.

Then, how about you answer my questions? It's easy to talk to people who just demand explanation : give them the answer they want or just say that you don't have them.

Follow the fucking conversation first dipshit. The answers are in there if you can overcome your crippling autism. I'm honestly legitimately offended, far more than by any insult, that someone this fucking dim is treating me as their equal. You're not getting anything more out of me.

I've succeeded in impregnating mobileposter

>The answers are in there if you can overcome your crippling autism.
I don't see any of your answers explaining why a Japanese like Maria, GREMLIN or a Japanese Ninja would live in Baggage city.

With ballistics I hope. That autists genes should never be propagated.

Could the Angel Dragon turn the WB into salt?

Probably. WB just has a slightly worse version of vector control. The real question is if Aleister would come out and murder the dragon before he does it to protect his comfy base.

I'm SO freaking horny. Pin me to the ground

Angel-kun please

What are some emotional moments, cool, sad, funny, whatever, from Index that was only telegraphed in the light novel?

Accelerator vs Touma
Touma vs Fiamma.
Accelerator and Kazakiri vs Gabriel

No, they are not insane. You just can't face the facts.