Raildex

Kuroko spinoff when?

Attached: asg23623de437.jpg (764x1121, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2019-04-13/kadokawa-dengeki-bunko-magazine-moves-from-bimonthly-to-seasonal-release/.145705
youtube.com/watch?v=FZTPXtbxnBE
youtube.com/watch?v=dobc5y2T9fk
tsumino.com/Book/Info/32202/toaru-nikubenki-no-infinite-birth-a-certain-meat-toilet-s-infinite-birth-
youtube.com/watch?v=qtT7URr6yWQ
twitter.com/km_straightedge/status/1117249587759108096
imgur.com/a/O0OH16y
m.spiegel.de/international/germany/why-germany-s-deportation-policy-is-failing-everyone-a-1256414.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She already has one. It is called Railgun whenever the focus isn't solely on Mikoto.

>fat
This thread already sucks. Make a new one.

Canon kuroko has belly chub and jiggly thighs

Based and redpilled

On it chief

She just needs a cute girlfriend.

More like she needs to be killed off. Kuroko is cancer.

Found the faggot.

boyfriend*

Attached: 1485938098195.png (1212x1111, 2.34M)

What would it be called? A certain lesbian cocksucker?

>jiggly thighs
Lies, she works out every day to be in shape for judgement work and kicking other lolis

?

Attached: 1554480250587.png (690x833, 215K)

Yes

Attached: 1338101000247.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

remembering Kuroko's cute face gave Touma the boost he needed to defeat Fiamma

Kuroko is in Judgement
Kuroko goes to their exercises to stay in shape so she can beat evil lolis
Whats hard to understand here?

Attached: Kurokolegs.jpg (728x667, 148K)

I don't like girls.

>when Inazuma freaking Eleven has more sakuga in one episode than Index in a whole season in fucking 2008
Feels bad man.

>When user STILL hasn't had enough of shitposting after SIX MONTHS of it
Feels worse

You'd think they'd have found something else to do by now.

gurogoooo :DDDDD

Make it happen Kamachi

Attached: 3754839493040.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>all three index main characters would just be goalkeepers

He doesn't have the guts.

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2019-04-13/kadokawa-dengeki-bunko-magazine-moves-from-bimonthly-to-seasonal-release/.145705
So every three months in terms of info from now on. We get the next DBM issue in July.

This thread is in dire need of more Oriana

Attached: b87a5e83ea5edd9c997ee155e4ac7df31342ad93_hq.jpg (640x480, 66K)

Attached: Inazuma Eleven - 22.mkv_20190414_040350.924.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

Stop bullying the Raildexkeks already friend, they got it hard enough when Index III was airing. If you rape them anymore their anuses might tear.

>tfw no MADs for S3 because it's garbage
God

Also because MADs in general have been dead for years and it's a damn miracle we still have one or two autists who do it for the novels

I-I like MAD's.

>The absolute state of Kuckokawa
RIP Raildexfriends

Attached: 1554598134005.gif (500x491, 376K)

I love them, but almost no one makes them anymore, user.

I loved the NT18 one.

That has little to nothing to do with the fact they're dead

When is this shit going to end?

Reminder that Touma x Othinus is an asspull.

Attached: 1533301649218.png (512x512, 67K)

When you stop being a faggot.
Me too.

We got an NT21 MAD though and NT22 one is coming.

Could you post the NT21 one? Looks like I missed it.

C...chads what happened? You told me raildex was entering a new era bros...

Attached: 1547774140430.jpg (633x905, 103K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FZTPXtbxnBE

I did say we still have two autists (Shall and Etoile) making them for the novels.

Patience

I just remembered the highway chase scene, what a fun damn scene. GD members tumbling away into the distance as they're taken out. Brilliant.

Occult Highway chase was a brilliant idea by Kamachi. Mathers giving 0 fucks in handling Touma while focusing on Crowley was also fun.

God I love these things.
youtube.com/watch?v=dobc5y2T9fk

Like one JP comment said:
>A series blessed with amazing MADs despite a poor anime

Chapter was still the kinoest thing ever, but Crowley and Orsola talk in the church was the most emotional moment of the series to me.

Occult Highway chase was a terrible idea by Kamachi. Mathers giving 0 fucks in handling Touma while focusing on Crowley was awful writing.

That was pretty much something in the making since at least OT7 so it held a lot of weight. Great way to also utilize Orsola.

>kinoest
Please go back to Yea Forums and never return.
No wonder this fanbase is such full of brainlets.

>Crowley and Orsola was the most emotional moment in the series
Nah. It was symbolic, but not particularly emotional. "It bothers me" still gets me on every reread alongside NT14.

Why is this thread so passive aggressive? Some weird mood swings.

Raildexkeks are on suicide watch now they have nothing to look forward too each week

It bothers me is like being shot desu.

Because you're doing a worse job than normal ignoring the obvious shitposting.

For me, it was both. It's something that encompassed everything about Crowley and hit close to him after OT7 and NT14 - NT18. It bothers me is definitely right up there too.

>Imagine thinking a dull three-word-phrase is an emotional high point of a novel series

Attached: Capture.png (837x499, 323K)

Which raildex would you titfuck

It's a single word in japanese.
That makes it even better.

Mikoto

AAAAAAND in this corner we have the sensitive Raildexfags playing the "shitposting" narrative victim card again.

>to me
It was because I'm very attached to Aleister as a character and seeing him come to terms with his lifelong hatred moved me.
But yeah "it bothers me" is maybe more impactul in that sense, made me start considering LNs as actual literature.

That was my 2nd post in this entire thread. Thanks for proving my point though.

>le evil girl grin montage pic
Back to your shithole.

I can't really see it as emotional. There's not a lot going on in the scene, he muses over how this is where he married, he looks around the church, picks up a bible and reflects for a bit. Its nice sure, it's symbolic sure, but there's not really much emotion in the scene. You can feel the emotion in the characters in scenes like it bothers me, in scene like where Aleister is refusing to hand over Lillith, in the scene where Noukan "dies", where Othinus tells Touma him being too late is alright, etc. There's an exchange of emotions and a sense of loss or outrage going on there. Aleister in the church just kind of reflects on how he's gotten there. It's great for building up to the fight with Mathers, but in itself isn't a particularly emotional high or low.

Fukiyose or Leivinia. I think I'd enjoy Birdway's more just because I love her, but Fukiyose's titties and her face scolding you while she did it would be amazing.

Raildexfags confirmed to hate one another more than they like their series.

Makes you wonder why they come here?

>three word phrase
Thanks for confirming you didnt actually read the books.

Sure, for you it didn't resonate that way and it's all good. For me since I'm invested into Crowley, it was real emotional high for me. It made everything that came after and especially in NT22 that much more impactful.

tsumino.com/Book/Info/32202/toaru-nikubenki-no-infinite-birth-a-certain-meat-toilet-s-infinite-birth-

Attached: Object.jpg (1281x1812, 726K)

What does the number of posts you make in a thread have to do with you sensing more hostility because you're not ignoring the shitposts? You'll learn to filter out the posts that are obviously just from people trying to stir the pot sooner or later.

canon Kuroko needs to put on a good deal more of the former and get rid of some of the latter

Attached: 1407418168836.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

>For me since I'm invested into Crowley
I listed like 3 Aleister scenes buddy. Just because the church scene is a slow scene that doesn't have any particularly primal type of emotions in it like the potential loss of a loved one doesn't mean no one else is invested in Crowley.

Why does she fucking exist? Why? I don't get it. I don't get it at all. What does she offer Touma? What does he gain? Her grimoire library was a good thing, but now he has a portable MG on his shoulder to fill in for that grimoire library. She could've been an emotional support pillar, but both Mikoto and Othinus already have that role too. She was even being set up to fucking do something in NT22 but she did NOTHING. So why does she exist? Literally why? There has to be some kind of keikaku that will be pulled to give her relevancy. There has to be. She can't just go the rest of the series being brain-dead, useless DEAD WEIGHT, can she?

Attached: 1546152501044.png (319x606, 248K)

They're great.
youtube.com/watch?v=qtT7URr6yWQ
>If you look at those two! If you look at those girls crawling down the path of ridiculous tragedy and needless sacrifice!! And you feel anything at all, then come with me. Listen, rookie. The kind of normal high school boy you can find anywhere is someone who can become a hero at any time if they happen to see someone in need!!!!!

Attached: 205515-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x338, 48K)

She's a fucking babe

Song title and artist?

Same, I think Crowley might very well be my favourite and his character arc from NT14 to now was short but damn if it wasn't an awesome ride.

>Why does she exist
Because she had a role in OT. The question is moreso "Why is she still bumming around Touma's apartment" she could have easily been taken back to England for some training arc, some shenanigans, some story arc or whatever if Kamachi was planning on doing just about nothing with her in the second half of NT.

Kamachi doesn't do training arcs

People thought Kamachi had some plans for her but after the Coronzon arc, it seems no one has faith in her anymore. This was her one opportunity to do something, against the person pulling all the strings from her church. And she does jackshit. A fucking squid contributed more in two volumes than Index did in probably all of NT. It's gotten to the point where people are wondering if Kamachi genuinely dislikes Index.

fat belly, made for bullying

As NT18 showed; Index's "role" in the second half of NT is "Make sure Touma doesn't bang the shit out of Othinus"

Attached: What did she mean by this.png (606x381, 36K)

She's just a dull character. She has no real character motivations.

Kamachi is a hack screencap this

Attached: 331-3317857_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-dab-dabbing-pepe.jpg (820x983, 144K)

>Even a squid did more
And she also become a more developed and likeable char too. Not to say that it's not easy to be more likeable than Index.

Attached: 72adcde417a599da25fd816cc8844e08.png (527x476, 173K)

>Raildexkeks
Cringe

When I say "training arc" I just mean the nun training she's supposed to be doing. Maybe they need her knowledge (why do they almost never seem to need her), maybe Index is needed to record more books, whatever.

>tfw she's replaced as magic sidekick expert literally one volume after Touma finally asks for her help

I feel bad for Index, Kamachi doesn't really ever give us anything from her perspective, but I imagine she must feel like she's been left behind by Touma again despite NT8. It's sad how there doesn't really seem to be a place for her, and she might know it judging from her trying to look for a different way to support Touma.

Attached: touma.jpg (400x413, 57K)

ohkay, dis is ebbic

Attached: ebin-ddd-2007993.png (500x441, 75K)

You know where there is a place for her?
In the fucking trash. Even Accelerator has a walking library that's probably even more knowledgeable than she is at this point. She's literally USELESS.

>doesn't really ever give us anything from her perspective
But we got some of her perspective while Touma was missing his arm and that was precisely why a lot of anons reaffirmed their dislike for her. She's rather spoiled and thinks a lot about herself over others.

>thinks a lot about herself over others.
Index dialogue is
>60% info dumps
>30% Onaka heta
>9% Touma you made me mad
>1% Banter
>0.0001% I hope Touma is ok

Totally. Poking, grabbing, pinching and whatever else one could think of. Drawing attention to it in the presence of others. Talking her into wearing too tight clothes.

Attached: 1445985015638.png (416x396, 250K)

>flip the order (except info dumps) and you have Othinus
What did Kamachi mean by this.

Attached: 1544793307487.jpg (1440x810, 112K)

>Info dumps that literally anyone else could give
Qliphah could've easily info dumped anything she could've said about Coronzon if she were there. Even if she didn't, Lilith probably would've done so herself. Literally anything Index can do right now can be done by other chars. Even Mikoto could bite Touma and make it cuter than her shit.

>OT has pentagram
>NT has upside down pentagram
>Part 3 has unicursal pentagram
Were the fusion memes real?

Index could go pendex mode which is realistically probably the strongest character in the entire series.

Seething Othinustumor

Yea, I wouldn’t duck with pendex mode.

Go away MP

Just toss wind at her bro and she immediately tips over like a tree.

Attached: 1771996012dc21ecbc4455bf1c607494.png (509x432, 335K)

I don't even like Othinus, I'm a Squidfag.

>Post specifically never even mentions that Othinus could info dump over Index
>Must be an Othinusfag who thinks Index is useless, they're the only ones who dislike Index, r-right? It's not like Index is the laughing stock of the entire fanbase, r-right?

Attached: 1539956911755.png (581x475, 326K)

Don't make me summon my fourth Innocentius

Pendex always gets hyped and then immediately jobs

>Literally anything Index can do right now can be done by other chars
Exactly what Othikeks always claim about Index in relation to their shitty fairy.

Exactly what anyone with a brain claims. Index has given what, two infodumps total in the past 10 books or so?

>Trying to push this narrative that I was thinking about Othinus in my post
Christ.

Calm your tits OTshitter.

You already got outed, take the L.

Is she the most breedable girl in the series? Stiyl and Aureolus Izzard are madly in love with her, we don't know about her other previous partners

Attached: Index-tan.png (1437x794, 1004K)

cope.

Here's your pity (you) for trying so hard to prove nothing.

Attached: DgNBXZvVMAMr0Jm.jpg (612x308, 46K)

You know that's not enough, it's precisely why we don't get more of her perspective than a few brief lines that she's become so hated, because "she doesn't do anything." Kamachi doesn't give her any proper character focus.

>Thinks a lot about herself over others

It's disheartening that people disregard all the instances that disprove this because of a stupid gag.

Stiyl and Izzard are kids who never got over their first crush. They'll move on sooner or later.

Attached: 1460247678240.jpg (1630x1130, 523K)

>Plebbit spacing

Attached: 1459471285639.jpg (457x441, 94K)

Mikoto when?

You're the one losing your marbles over literally nothing dude.

>newfag truing to fit in

Attached: 16984364.jpg (366x291, 42K)

Not when she exists.

Attached: 1529950783773.png (1275x1275, 1.32M)

Misakabortions genocide when?

People don't hate her just because she doesn't do anything, but because when she's around she's being useless. People don't hate Lessar or Orsola because they "don't do anything" because they rarely show up. Index is around all the time though and she's rarely ever doing anything but yelling about food.
>The instances that disprove
Nothing is disproven. The fact Index OCCASIONALLY acts nice and worries over others doesn't change the FACT that most of her scenes are indeed totally self centered. "Where have you been Touma, why don't you think about how it makes ME feel" "Where have you been Touma I'M hungry" "Why is Touma talking to other girls and not to ME". It's like having a bratty sister. The fact that sometimes she's nice today won't offset the fact that you know she's been acting up all damn week.

Because the series has her name and Kamachi can't undo that.

Dumb satenposter

But.. But we’re ALL Saten posters!

Call me when your children number into the double digits.

Attached: 1553701071799.png (1516x1108, 1.49M)

Attached: 1550377084565.jpg (245x257, 10K)

Part 3 will change that

Nah, fuck off MP

Keep your line open because it'll happen sooner than you think.

Attached: 1552246526215.jpg (853x1280, 176K)

It's more like having a super-possessive girlfriend except they're not even dating, so it's way worse.

slander

Attached: 16b.png (1004x1440, 1.19M)

is a slut

>slapping her squishy belly and watching it reverberate
>rubbing your fingers between her fat rolls and feeling the sweat
>picking her up like a little kid and shaking her to watch her jiggle
>bear hugging her and kneading her tummy and feeling her soft butt
the possibilities are limitless

Attached: AAAAAAA.jpg (600x848, 57K)

No honestly I can't see Index's possessiveness as romantic in the least. Yeah Yeah, in OT1 she said she loved him, sure. Doubt it was anything more than familial or she wasn't being desperate. Fact is in scenes like Endymion when she's asked about her relationship it's totally non sexual, "he makes food and I eat it", and every other time Index ever reflects on it she says something like "I like being with him" or "eating together" or something else totally non romantic. She's just jealous of not getting attention, like a bratty sister annoyed that her brother's girlfriend is taking up the time he usually used to play with her.

Why didn't this fight just fucking end there? Now it's gonna drag on for ANOTHER chapter where she either gets saved mid-way or bullshits a victory.

I take the instances of Index being portrayed in a serious light, which is not just "she's nice sometimes," as a bigger indication of her character than Kamachi's shitty onaka heta gags. But okay, let's just agree to disagree.

Kahackchi is worst than Araki when it comes to asspull fights or not knowing how to write one.

needs immediate impregnation

Attached: 1548385750383.png (992x558, 847K)

>gonna drag
Every chapter with Kuroko is a gift from god you tasteless faggot

Attached: 1553641999694.jpg (1200x1600, 455K)

>Why didn't this fight just fucking end there?
Because Kuroko was never going to win against the ninja if you knew the first thing about narrative structure?

O MY DRAGON HAND is better than O MY REQUIEM ARROW

Kuroko can "spin off" my dick.

Why do you think the clone is the there?
They are following after the original steps and they are getting their own blonde cows each

Does the Japanese fandom ever talk about Kamachi's treatment of Index? They actually like her so do they ever complain about it?

Attached: 00000076.jpg (750x422, 124K)

No one gives a fuck about Kuroko, people are only reading this arc for the Angel Dragon

Hope you're ready to eat those words if she bullshits a victory out of this.

>Kahackchi
Yea I'm totally going to listen to the opinion of someone who wrote this on what constitutes good writing.

Attached: kurokos.jpg (601x583, 141K)

>like her
It's really just their obssession with the "first girl".

And the ninjas. Doesn't really change the point that the fight couldn't have ended there because Kuroko was never going to win.

>No one gives a fuck about Kuroko
She's the 2nd most popular girls in the series

It can't happen unless Oumi shows up to help Kuroko. I have at least enough faith in Fuyukawa to not assume he's going to set up a parallel and rivalry between two characters and totally ignore it. That would be like asking "Why didn't Kakine job to Mugino while he was ranting about wanting to be the main plan?"

That's Mikoto's pet Misaki

It fits perfectly

I'll be honest with you I have no fucking clue what you're talking about because I really am just here for the angel dragon, Kimi, and Noukan.

>I ignore what a character acts like most of the time to cherry pick the times I like how they act
Yeah, you're not really going to convince anyone of much like that. Next you're going to try and tell me that because Misaki acts edgy twice in the sports festival she's a cold blooded keikaku master. No. You look at the whole of a character and see what they usually act like.

>set up a parallel and rivalry
When was this?

Literally no one cares about the ninjas, even Dolly appearing out of nowhere would be more interesting

When did Indexfags become so openly delusional?

*Literally no one cares about Railgun.

>implying
Do you not enjoy the manga and just come to the threads to act like Yea Forums?

Incredibly delusional post

I'm sorry but this image implies that index is the most pear shaped girl in history good god

Attached: more like indicks.jpg (319x606, 157K)

Saryou was left in AC by Oumi. She now wants to be killed by Oumi, scuffled with her to make her think she betrayed her, and yells to herself "Oumi is so cool" in her head and out loud half the time. To have this get set up, and have Saryou just job to Kuroko and go to jail with no reconciliation, no second round of the master overcoming the student and showing them up, no nothing, would be the absolute height of shit storytelling.

Attached: Sasuga Oumi sama.png (578x829, 380K)

I only read it when someone dumps it on the thread, the manga comes to me

The the fuck does everybody like Saten so much?

I see nothing appealing about this.

At least you admit you're a clueless speedreader

>everybody
Its literally one guy

Yeah, I give 0 shits about whatever arcs Misaka does unless there's NT/OT chars in it to spice it up and actually add to the canon rather than a 'Misaka fights the big bad and saves the day' arc.

Reminder.

Attached: 1403241672474.jpg (730x600, 113K)

Yeah honestly it's not particularly pear shaped, it looks a bit long in fact.

>literally one gay
Everybody loves Saten.

Sasuga buttmad Railguncuck.

Never. Extremely shit girl.

That's not what that means at all. And it's clear you're not even open to being convinced, that's why I said agree to disagree.

>unless there's NT/OT chars in it to spice it up
And yet you forgot the only NT character in this arc. Sasuga dumb speedreader.

Attached: ni_r15.jpg (667x500, 100K)

Canon Kuroko is flatboard with zero ass.

most raildex girls are pretty long

Attached: 8bd8a67889a47a81675337b0e913e31f_e-compressor.png (1700x1700, 1.56M)

You might not like it but that's exactly what you did. You're ignoring most of the times she's on screen and saying "that d-doesn't count!" because it doesn't mesh with your headcanon view of the character. Of course I'm not about to be convinced by stupidity like that.

I know I do. Fuck the bullshit. Japan didn’t name her best character design of the year for nothing.

That was a long time ago.

>Ninja girl I gave 0 shits about
I'm not here for that nobody, I'm here for my doggo.

Im gonna crash this thread with no survivors
Mikoto is literally the worst girl ever, if you like then I got bad news for you

Attached: 1417093573165.jpg (624x708, 104K)

There's only one correct answer to this question.

Attached: 1545073453516.jpg (1144x1200, 169K)

Birdway just to tease her for it. Naizuri is top tier. That or Othinus. Both sizes.

Attached: 1555112282642.png (137x135, 53K)

I'd rather hairfuck her.

I'd rather hole fuck her.

What are her good points?

Eeeh, Mikoto is bad, but at least she has one or two things going for her unlike Index.

>things that never happened

Even stud cocks would be lost in it

Attached: DwMaUU3V4AEMr9d.png (1067x1200, 1.11M)

this should be canon

Attached: 8fbb4b414f71a025ca19f48a95dbe772.jpg (1128x795, 363K)

There's a reason Index isn't really described as curvy though. Some of the other girls have decent pear shapes going on but Index really doesnt.

Attached: 1547855832837.jpg (662x900, 72K)

this is far more likely

Attached: fixed.jpg (1800x2145, 507K)

What? Oriana fucking faceless ugly bastards for church donations? That's already canon.

Are you still not dead? Go away. You wont be relevant for at least a decade in any form at all in the series.

Attached: 1547771707354.jpg (600x847, 172K)

>Implying she'd leave her top on

When will they kiss?

Attached: 0AF2E8B7-F05A-4DAA-BDE7-EC1F0FAE2B08.jpg (984x994, 264K)

>She now wants to be killed by Oumi, scuffled with her to make her think she betrayed her, and yells to herself "Oumi is so cool" in her head and out loud half the time.
I was wondering what drugs you were on and then I remembered I still need to read chapter 113

Kinda scary knowing Kuroko could teleport one of those giant centipedes half inside your arm if she felt like it.

Attached: 13r.png (1080x1550, 1.21M)

kuroko x touma is a really cute ship
i don't really care for touma but i think mikoto is a terribly bland character
but also the author is not interesting in writing and i think most people only just like the characters in general

>Not interesting in writing
>likes the characters
Those two can’t correlate

It's just bait, ignore him

Touma has been written to suit so many females that I literally lost interest in his ships because no relationship seems truly special around him anymore. Can Touma and a female be regular friends anymore? Maybe it's an exaggeration but oh well

Hamazura seems to have more profound relationships with females desu

Attached: 68b5d700463c6d719d487eaa6f5c9347f207db63_hq.jpg (681x929, 103K)

>Both sizes
Imagine just rubbing one out by pushing across her midriff and chest while she holds on and tries not to get pushed away by the (comparatively) huge member, covering her with what to her scale is 2+ liters of cum per shot.

Attached: 1539725659208.jpg (1571x945, 821K)

no

also no

can't post that in a roman orthodox board

Attached: 6534d8b1ee50590ceca236f43cef227a.jpg (1128x795, 367K)

Trying something new

Attached: oooooooof.gif (301x495, 3.65M)

【台版/5月發售】新約 魔法禁書目錄 (20)

作者:鎌池和馬
插畫:灰村清孝
出版/上市日期:5月上旬發售預定

定價:100元

Attached: Kadokawa Fantastic Novel Chinese NT20jpg.jpg (432x640, 56K)

Cute

Attached: 1553972909797.png (262x195, 27K)

the characters don't have to be interesting to be liked
otherwise characters like iroha in samurai shodown wouldn't be liked
but having anything more substantial beyond the surface level doesn't seem like something the author is good at and he gets by with gimmicky storytelling
and you're just a loser, but enough people already ignore you irl so i'll just let you have the internet

twitter.com/km_straightedge/status/1117249587759108096
>What happen?

Attached: D4FEk4yU8AAFZ5E.jpg (1200x963, 108K)

>this buttmad over someone calling his post bait
i suggest you grow a pair kid

Well you got the shoving in the man's face part right at least

i'd tell you to grow something but you already grow that waist line a little too much

The death threats finally reached him

stop projecting mr immovable virgin

That's what having an established girlfriend does. It lets him just be bros with other girls like Saiai and Stephanie, or perhaps a positive figure to someone who is averse to kindness like Umidori.
It's not impossible for Touma to have a normal female friend, but a mix of Kamachi giving them fanservice scenes and the fans immediately leaping to shipping makes it very difficult.

MIKO BEING MURDERED AND BROADCASTED ON NICO SOON

it would take me some upscaling to project myself fully onto you
and unlike gimmicky characters in raildex i don't have the ability to esper stuff like that

Birdway spinoff any day now.

>It lets him just be bros with other girls like Saiai
Saiai and Hamazura get on exactly the same way Lessar and Touma get on user. That is "get along but would totally be ok with being casual fucks". To pretend Hamazura can totally be bros with girls and Touma can't is just laughable and I'm shocked you're taking his bait seriously.

nah it only takes you being angry, lardass

>It's not impossible for Hamazura to have a normal female friend, but a mix of Kamachi giving them fanservice scenes and the fans immediately leaping to shipping makes it very difficult.
FTFY

Attached: NT_Index_v22_395.jpg (1443x2048, 952K)

>Saiai and Hamazura get on exactly the same way Lessar and Touma get on user.
I'm shocked you think their dynamic is the same, when Lessar was actively trying to get Touma to have sex with her while Saiai never did anything beyond casual teasing.

Attached: DDtn5TBUIAA8YFi.png (726x1200, 567K)

Lessar is slightly more pronounced, but it's basically the same dynamic is the point. Hamazura gets people jumping on his dick to self insert almost as much as Touma does. How you could not know this is rather impressive.

you're assuming i'm kenshiro, i cannot use ikari esper tricks and i am not the heir of hokuto shinken!

If there was ever a time to use the word cringe, it's now.

yeah you're just a lonely kid looking for a mars bar on a chinese basketball weaving board

>slightly more pronounced
Don't undersell it. Trying to sleep with someone to advance your own agenda is a lot more than "slightly" different than just harassing someone you're friends with. The only things they have in common are their size and sidekick potential.

Not really no. Lessar says it the one time at the start, Touma takes it as a joke and she says it maybe one other time max. After that the dynamic is largely the same, supportive, joking around, slightly sexually charged and non serious. Look at NT8, even sleeping in the same spot as Touma what's her grand crazy offer? "You can touch me, if it's over my clothes anyways". Doesn't really change the fact either way that near every girl Hamazura interacts with gets some fanservice with him and people jump to ship them just like with Touma. He's a main character and probably even easier a self insert than Touma, no kidding it happens.

>He's a main character
There's the big thing really. Accelerator isn't particularly easy to self insert into, and acts basically asexual and he gets the same shit as Touma. (Estelle is totally lusting for his dick! Himegi wanted to be pushed down!Yomikawa and Yoshikawa threesome doujins where?) Of course Hamazura gets the same thing as a result. Hell even Mikoto gets this.

could have already thought so of this entire thread
why mars and not 3 musketeers which is better

Reminds me of my 11yo niece some, but probably not as open about the sex and masturbation.

I still don't get how itsuwa's clothes armor works. is it automatic in a preset order or does she control it? if you attack her in just the right way can you make her underwear explode but leave the rest of her clothes?

Making these is kinda fun

Attached: Armature_animtion0m.gif (426x528, 3.42M)

Sure? I'm not saying you're not invested in Crowley. I'm saying me being invested is part of why I found it an emotional scene.

What's the real issue here user? You're not changing my emotions so are you trying to create conflict? Genuine question.

Not really. Most like her (I do too) so it's pretty fine. It's nothing out of the ordinary and I enjoyed the role she had in Coronzon Arc.

I still disagree because Lessar's agenda remains the same and is scheming even away from Touma's presence in NT2. Saiai doesn't have Hamazura's dick on her mind when she's away from him like in NT20.
>He's a main character and probably even easier a self insert than Touma
Self-inserters don't care about the character's negative circumstances, so Touma will always remain the top choice just based on more screentime, interactions, and variety of girls.

Because you're accusing me of something I wasn't involved in. I am confused why all our threads are so wild in mood swings, it's a genuine question, it's majority the same people everytime so why is it like this?

I'm saying there's nothing to *get* emotional about, logically speaking. If you want to say maybe you had some sad song playing, you started thinking about how it might be the end of his journey or whatever other factor made you become emotional at that scene sure, but saying the scene itself is an emotional scene, when very little actually happens in it is just a bit baffling. Like if I were to tell you that Touma contemplating about HP with Othinus was an emotional scene. You'd kind of turn and think "not really?".

Attached: file.png (833x695, 763K)

>I am confused why all our threads are so wild in mood swings
And I was telling you they arent really. The topic of what is being baited changes on a threadly basis, but it's about the same amount each time. If you think it's bigger in one thread you probably just missed it last time.

That's why you ship Touma with the boys user.

Attached: CfcqawTUsAAQXdf.jpg (600x420, 52K)

I don't think there has to be logic when it's a feeling, I feel something you didn't. You're not changing that, someone else did as well. It was an emotional scene because of those factors and others, to me it was meant to be portrayed as that, there is no right or wrong on that, it's an opinion.

That's not why I was saying he's easier. Even though self inserters definitely do think about negative circumstances to some degree. You don't see anyone self inserting into Guts 9 times out of 10 because he's had a shitty ass life. I'm saying he's easier because you don't even need to pretend to be a hero or have a special right hand, Hamazura gets by on pure unadultered bullshit. So it's much easier to look and go "Hey I could do that"

sasuga true number one

Attached: 1544629379791.jpg (350x289, 73K)

it's kind of funny how someone determines what is bait and what isn't
it's like a precious little a.t. field gifted from mommy to protect the ego from damage when someone insults his favorite manga or anime

>aiwass
>vasilisa
>kakine
What is this image trying to convey?

Why are you reposting your own get? That's pathetic.

There does. Everything comes from somewhere. Whether or not I feel something, it came from somewhere and can be pointed at. I don't particularly give a shit about Misaki, but if you point at the scene where she's worrying over Touma and is about to die thinking she'll be all alone and said "This is an emotional scene and made me feel sad" I'd still nod along and say "makes sense" even though I couldn't give less of a shit. But there is no such thing to point at in the church scene, unless perhaps there's just some odd context there that you have and I don't, such as reminding you of your own marriage and separation, there will generally always be a reason that you can trace back to why the emotions happened.

And even then, relating to Aleister in that scene would give more of a melancholy, than it would an emotional high or low, so it would be strange to describe it as "emotional" and not perhaps "touching" or "humanizing" or something similar.

You put her shoulders lower and closer together than they should be.

Yikes

Attached: D39myo0UwAAqk8f.png (645x507, 316K)

Doesn't that mean we don't get LN release dates 2 months away now?

We still do, that's on the website, not the magazine.

>Himegi wanted to be pushed down
Surprised you remember me saying this.

Trash ship.

Accel x Touma

KamixKami is supreme. Their back and forth was great

Attached: NT_Index_v15_003-005.jpg (3028x1600, 1.42M)

Yeah LNfags were pretty pissed about their handling of Touma's death, in general I'm pretty sure it's now one of the lowest rated anime of the last two seasons

I knew a couple autists here cared for no discernible reason, but I'm surprised the 11s cared. They're usually more level headed.

I mean it was in pretty bad taste to cut his life flashing before his eyes to show he's alive instead

>turn into a scoundrel
>turn
Kamisato truly didn't know Touma

Not, really? The ruse only ever lasted for like, 3 months? Having a teaser that you're planning on doing NT is totally normal.

To be fair, I have no fucking idea how they were meant to visually depict the LN scene. It just kind of awkwardly describes him sinking into the ocean but he's also still in the Star of Bethlehem but he's also able to clearly see Gabriel somehow, and it doesn't even carry through to a physical conclusion. The chapter ends dramatically mid-scene and then cuts to other characters' assumptions of what happened to him. If you're talking about the Birdway thing, I don't really think that's worth getting worked up over.

>Kamijou element
What's Touma's atomic number and letters?

Has Saten ever been relevant in the main series?

Look at that cute Aogami. Oh my god he's so freaking cute!

Apparently that opinion is in the minority

Although I wouldn't be surprised if something actually did happen to Touma after punching Gabriel, potentially making that a bad call, if the anime ever made it far enough. The problem moreso is the lack of any emotion IMO, especially since the anime is gone for at least a year and a half now, making the last episode feel like the impact of a wet noodle.

The reason why I think it's a bad decision is precisely because we still don't know what happened. Did Birdway really fish him up just an hour or so later? If so, why did they wait so long to come back to AC in NT1? Was the scene actually taking place a few days later? It's just another one of those things that could become an inconsistency

I just put here:

Attached: 01.jpg (1200x993, 147K)

>I wouldn't be surprised if something actually did happen to Touma after punching Gabriel, potentially making that a bad call,
The anime only shows him getting picked up. There's a blank in the middle if Kamachi wants to say anything happened. Birdway had already confirmed she fished Touma out of the ocean. The only way this could be a bad call is if Birdway was lying, fished up some eldritch abomination, and shaped it into Touma.
>Lack of emotion
Compared to....? The scene doesn't exist in the novels. Like if this was Noukan or something I might agree. But Touma gets confirmed as being totally fine in literally THE next novel. There's barely any gap. It's never really presented as some big mystery. Kamachi doesn't even treat the afterword like Touma is dead, he just kind of ignores the topic entirely.

She's going to win the Toumabowl

Attached: D4BlO7NUUAEb_hV.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

LQ, I get HQ later

Attached: d2.jpg (205x309, 31K)

cummable tummy

>all those prettied up girls
>suddenly Haimura's hideous Mikoto

Attached: www.jpg (593x663, 72K)

>Touma recalling his short life
>not a bit emotional
And yes, it is a mystery. From NT2's afterword:
>Also, the view of who ‘they’ are has been made a little more clear and the meaning of Kamijou Touma’s second death has been referenced just a bit…

What happened is a mystery. Whether or not Touma survived is barely ever a mystery.

I mean, I don't recall them ever going into this in the LN either, though I may be misremembering NT2. Pretty much no matter what, it doesn't make sense for his return to have taken so long from a pure health perspective since he'd either be fine enough to return in a day or two or just outright dead. I think the whole thing was just handwaved as him being forced to move according to Golden Dawn's schedule, which didn't exactly prioritize getting him into Academy City since they were busy preparing for Gremlin. I don't see how showing Touma getting fished out changes literally any of that.

She's not canon in index

Attached: Hime01.png (352x909, 246K)

I think Mikoto does mention "her friend Saten" a grand total of one time. So she's not totally non canon, even if totally irrelevant.

She literally appears in NT17

I love Astral Buddy

Attached: 17.jpg (1080x1550, 735K)

>NT17 could have been a Touma/Saten novel if Touma wasn't disguised when he passed by them
We were so close

Attached: saten.jpg (500x488, 46K)

The world isn't ready for them to be the stars of a volume, they would ruin keikakus even harder than Shiageluck

The real reason Accelerator is "asexual" is he's a one-true-love type and hasn't fully decided between Misakaface and Touma.

So far Dengeki Fair Illustrations we got:
imgur.com/a/O0OH16y

Attached: KkkITsa.png (1768x2200, 1.85M)

Wrong. But Accel x Touma is good, too.

Attached: 59975610_p4.jpg (500x600, 111K)

>implying there's any deciding about it
He almost killed 545 for talking smack about Touma

What's with the slutty tattoos?

He'd SERIOUSLY try to kill her if she threatened the clones under her own will. Not that it looks like that will ever happen

This. that indexfag draws Mikoto hideously on purpose

Technically Last Order's already won with the White Wings scene unless he makes either her or Accelerator imply they were lying then. That scene may not be romantic but it certainly implies they want to stay together

this is worse than mankoto

Attached: HN3i4q3.jpg (576x1024, 602K)

>That scene may not be romantic but it certainly implies they want to stay together
Which is exactly why it's not a "win"

Attached: Hime02.jpg (539x960, 74K)

What's funny is that's the edited one. Her legs, anyway.

Seconded. She's a fucking nun. And not the kind that hankers for Russian boobs.

There'll never be a Kuroko spinoff. It would be almost nonstop pedo lesbo porn. If Kuroko catches that lightning, she'll never let up.

Nice to see the satenfags are still kicking around.

Why is she looking at him like this?

Its more of a win than anything else so far. I guess Kamachi could make it so one or both were lying then or weren't lying but have since had a change of heart, but I find that unlikely. But hey, pre NT18 I'd have said Aleister becoming a girl, at least for the length and focus he did, was unlikely

such suckable collarbones

No? It wouldn't be lying at all? Saying you want to be with someone doesn't mean you love them romantically. Especially with the age gap they have? It's totally reasonable for it to have been platonic and for Accelerator to perhaps later clarify he meant he loves her like a daughter, but wants to bang Worst/545/someone else.

Boyfriend(female)

Oneesama no ochinchin

Hiroshimamura does it again.

Attached: Front Side or Back side.jpg (620x966, 49K)

I fail to see a problem in what you say would be the contents of the spinoff, unless it would be censored like this.

Attached: 7ac598496bcf73f4029308c22081e012.gif (505x540, 435K)

Uglykoto

Astral buddy >>>>>Railgun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>index

Touma only likes dicks sorry

Here's another one that's even weirder. Literally wtf is this grouping?

Attached: 72163.jpg (900x772, 221K)

Misaki a pile of shit

Touche. Well played, friendo.

That's just WW3

lol wtf are Kakine and Aiwass doing there?

Kazakiri and Aiwass talk together right at the start of WW3 as she decides to run off to help. Is that even Kakine on the right? Its hard to tell, I assumed it was Acqua

I explicitly said it's not a guarantee it's romantic or will become romantic. But it's a confirmation that they mutually want to stick together. Last Order's also the only one he's ever mentioned being afraid of losing. Again, that doesn't confirm romance, but it definitely implies he has some very strong feelings for her. She's also implied she returns these strong feelings. So, unless Kamachi decides to make it so these strong mutual feelings were a lie or have since changed, Last Order's won by the default of having the strongest bond with him, regardless of what that bond is currently labeled as, or grows to be labeled as.

Kuroko has broken into your house and is now yandere for you. How do you escape?

Attached: sample_1813233781e280bf31144816fc30a01d.jpg (850x1202, 138K)

Why would I want to?

>I explicitly said it's not a guarantee it's romantic or will become romantic
Yes, and I agreed with you and said that's why it's not a "win".
See You then turned around and said Accelerator must be lying if he ends up with anyone else. Stick to one story.
>She's won no matter what bond it is
No. If it's familial she hasn't won anything. "Winning" in this context isn't "being happy" it's "hooking up with X".

There is no reason to, but if a method must be used, exhaust her in bed.

I don't escape

Start wearing a mask and pretend not to remember her.

Attached: 00065193c3f0cc07580930920c47c92a1480248361_full.jpg (640x350, 53K)

>I think the whole thing was just handwaved as him being forced to move according to Golden Dawn's schedule, which didn't exactly prioritize getting him into Academy City
Now that you mention it, it's a bit funny that no one's ever put two and two together, since she wasn't much of a bro-con at the time, that Birdway got almost a full week of Touma to herself.

Attached: A_Certain_Unified_Calendar.png (3266x2285, 945K)

I escape by marrying her and living with her forever.

My guess is a lot of them just rated it low as a final "fuck you" to how the whole season was handled, not because they hated something in that particular episode. The Accel vs Touma episode was the highest rated of WW3 despite making changes that would piss LNfags off.

Outrun her.

Attached: vh8auWR.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

What I mean is the fact they have a strong bond and plan to stick with each other gives her an edge on the romance department simply due to a strong bond between them existing. Yes, it's true he could firmly see her as family, but then again, she's not actually blood related to him and who knows what headspace he'll be in when he's 24 or so and she's 18? He could just as easily be like "Ah, fuck it, I should have seen this coming years ago." They could also get killed off, and Kamachi could decide to have no one win Accelerator, although I have my doubts on that, despite Kamachi saying he is disinterested. I feel like Kamachi's gonna go "You're gonna fuck a girl and you're gonna like it, I don't care about your disinterest."

Sure, but "having an edge" =! "she's won unless he's lying".

Kill her.

Well obviously I start off by proclaiming that I love her with all my heart and want her to marry me.

fill her womb every day

You could actually say her edge is even bigger because Kamachi has stated outright and shown in story that Accelerator's disinterested in romance, so it would probably take a pretty strong bond and someone he deeply cares about to strike his interest. He's not gonna go do something he's already meh about with someone he doesn't already care about. I guess another girl could grow to match Last Order, but caring about her has been a lot of his character so far.

she won't be hard to outrun in a few months

Attached: my wife.jpg (600x848, 300K)

You sound like you haven't actually read the books. Because you're somehow ignoring the fact that Accelerator literally has someone who is being pushed onto him as a potential romantic interest.

>wave hand
>"this is not the user you're looking for"

Attached: anakin-skywalker-before-darth-vader.jpg (300x379, 24K)

That method doesn't stop her teleporting, you have to keep her too busy resulting in pregnancy eventually, but never stopping even when that happens.

Tell her I'm married to Kongou. I'm sure that won't blow up in my face.

Attached: kongou.gif (500x281, 111K)

telabort

Would Kuroko's teleporting count the baby as part of her body?
Or would she abort when she tries to teleport?

I have read the books. And I'm aware he's currently having a girl (she's really more like a pet in my opinion, but that's beside the point) literally pushed on to him. That doesn't mean he's going to go for it. When a parent pushes something on to their kid, the reaction is usually negative, no? Especially if it isn't one of those "this is actually for the best, and you're just a kid right now, so of course you don't get it" thing. If your mom shoved piano lessons down your throat and you didn't want to play the piano, you'd probably at some point quit. In fact, it might drive you away from her if she were particularly nutty about it

Too busy enjoying my new boobs/electrical powers to conceive of a plan. Apply "the shocker" while using actual electricity?

Until it's born the baby is connected by the umbilical cord so I'd assume it goes with her.

Unfortunately she isn't naked every time she teleports, so I imagine it counts if she wants it to.

The prefect method to not worry about getting her pregnant. Both getting the benefits of knowing you impregnated her but never needing to worry about any consequences at all.

The difference here is one of these people is real, and one of them isnt. In a story, if people around a character start pushing on them to go for someone, or the opposite, 9 times out of 10, especially when the series isn't focused on romance (so the story doesn't get its main drama from a "will they wont they" or introducing more misunderstandings and love triangles) it's because it's meant to go somewhere.

Impregnate her, cut open a portal and then leave her with the baby.

Attached: DMC-3-Vergil-Jacket-With-Vest.jpg (900x900, 82K)

could you impregnate kuroko if you jizzed into the air right as she was about to teleport there?

I never said it wouldn't go anywhere? If anything, I think Kamachi opened the Accelbowl in NT22. 545 got encouragement. Will seemed unhappy, and Kamachi introduced the idea that she wasn't being completely honest. He also mentioned Last Order, and dropped hints that he views Last Order and Will as separate characters (meaning Will doesn't speak for Last Order) and with the knowledge the series isn't ending, there's potential for even more girls to come up. I think "where it's gonna go" is simply yet another bowl that will probably get a winner.

Why do people like this unsexy child body so much

Why doesn't everyone like it?

Attached: 1526944568571.jpg (1917x2100, 302K)

>I never said it wouldn't go anywhere?
*ahem*
>That doesn't mean he's going to go for it. When a parent pushes something on to their kid, the reaction is usually negative, no?
>If anything Kamachi opened the Accel bowl
Not really no. But even if we went with this silly idea, it still means your statement of "LO has won" is a bit dumb.
>Kamachi hinted Will is not LO
Who the fuck is only just now getting this memo? Where were you in NT9?

A lot of people seem to be under the impression that Will is "literally all the clones" (including Last Order) and she speaks for all of them. But if this were true, Kamachi would not have bothered to say "I'd have liked to have used Last Order here, but I couldn't fit her in", because if Will were "literally the same thing as Last Order speaking", it wouldn't have mattered, right?

>literally the most manhandleable body in history
>unsexy

>A lot of people
On Reddit maybe

I want to cheat on Kuroko with Index!

Attached: __index_and_sphinx_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_joker_tomakin524__sample-d21f3e13c941c5b659e9fd4 (850x1200, 175K)

I wouldn't know what's said on Reddit.

you sicken me

But index is fucking trash.

She would be fucking trash if she's having sex with someone who prefers her to Kuroko.

Neither would I, but you're not getting the idea "lots of people" think Will is LO from here, that's for sure. So where is it?

Mugino is obsessively yandere for you and wants to marry you. How do you escape?

Attached: Mugino.Shizuri.full.1517196.jpg (1440x810, 638K)

Just run, its not like she can hit the broad side of a barn

I don't want to escape if she loves me I want to heal her I'll treat her like a princess I'll show her that she's really not as bad as she thinks.

You misspelled cute, user. Get it together!

Attached: index.png (588x1205, 463K)

>But Index is cute trash
Fair enough

>fake my death
>start wearing a mask, grow out my hair and go by an edgy new name

Attached: 30439.jpg (225x350, 64K)

Attached: 1549636513586.jpg (1280x714, 277K)

What would sex with Kuroko be like?

Attached: 1548247936851.jpg (1065x1375, 129K)

Microwave a melon and find out.

probably really fun and cuddly

Attached: 1547855283757.jpg (1200x850, 377K)

Like bags of sand and salty coins and milk.

Attached: 1542059456496.webm (1280x720, 608K)

Stop posting my wife Kuroko.

No that's the other 545

No Q-chan is sexy trash

But user, she's my wife.

Attached: 4zUA.gif (500x688, 948K)

Kuroko has many husbands.

I want to pump and dump Kuroko!

Attached: kuroko.gif (500x281, 713K)

And I'm one of them

this is what peak performance looks like

But user, she's my broodmare.

Attached: chinese .jpg (1082x1256, 1.32M)

Not as much as Saten does.

Attached: 225857.jpg (225x350, 38K)

I never thought of it like that

I love my Sluten.

Attached: 61DmEnZYc1L_large.jpg (479x480, 47K)

We all do

Be Kakine

reminder Saten only 13yo

Attached: 1537482001284.png (996x1280, 735K)

A little too old, but we'll make it work.

Attached: 296450.jpg (225x350, 33K)

I want to break Saten's heart by faking my death!

Attached: giphy.gif (512x288, 2.97M)

Source please. I only watched anime adaptations (index, railgun) and it was a long time ago.I don't really remember anything from Railgun since i've rewatch first two Index for s3. I'm not even sure if this show is good or bad but it is pretty entertaining. Can you tell me if there are more content in manga than in anime?

Attached: 15440627697240.png (1039x559, 261K)

Literally google search the image dumbass

Google says it is a cartoon.

I could only make it through ten episodes of this show, the story seemed kinda boring. I guess that's what I get from watching a show just because I think the characters look good

Attached: 1554182565365.png (655x926, 579K)

This is hot

Attached: 74153045_p5.png (504x794, 315K)

>responding unironically to a frogposter

Attached: 1523301824542.png (247x278, 75K)

It really won't. Kuroko has never punished anyone for having shit taste. She's like Saten, except somehow inexplicably worse in every conceivable way...

It's 0kme, idiot.

Attached: 0kme.png (1280x720, 671K)

I want to hold her hand. I want to smell her scent.

Get a crush on a lameass who runs from fights and is regularly beat up by a nun?

I've been playing Castlevania Aria and Dawn of Sorrow and it makes me think of all the magic stuff in Index.

Attached: toQgABls_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>0kme
I've never heard of this. Does the power of true love succeed? Y'know, does she finally put the nail in the railgun?

Which myths and culture we will be introduce in future volumes ?

Dracula and Himegami being relevant again.

Attached: 37948.jpg (225x350, 41K)

Dunno. I don't think anythings going to get the GREMLIN treatment, maybe mesoamerican shit? Its not going to be the next in line however, there will most likely be a Kakine arc or Kihara arc coming in first right after.

Sounds like we're going to Germany

Absolute WORST girl.

This is WORST girl, idiot.

Attached: 112625.jpg (225x350, 41K)

>Vampires
>Germany
>Rosicrucian Order
>Anna looks like loli version of pic related
It’s finaly time for Whomegami to be useful.

Attached: Caterina Sforza.jpg (601x542, 67K)

>booze
why?? Mikoto is 14!

So, Mikoto is going to get raped by niggers?

And Mudslimes, don't forget about Cologne.

They've been deleted in Raildex though

Based.

UNF

>Green beverage
Holy shit Mikoto is chugging Absinthe-on-the-rocks with ice cream toppings.
This is what vitamin T deficiency does to young ladies.

Attached: Absinthe served for kids. Sasuga AC.jpg (301x427, 17K)

Merkel probably wouldn’t let that. Even in Raildexverse. We can assume so since the events in Angel Fall has Kuroko appearing as Obama

6saka a cute

In Raildex Germany is probably a marionette state of Rome and not America, so that wouldn't happen

>Rome
>not accepting rapefugee boats
How naive

still virgin doesn't?

Attached: D4Crd-7U4AMxVst.jpg (880x1200, 185K)

i want to lick her face

Cute human

In To-aru Bongland has genocided muslims.
>rapefugee
go back.

Attached: Based bongs .jpg (2985x1600, 1.33M)

>gaping hole
doubt it

What was Railgun until Misaka's stoled it.

>Kuroko had barely any pop despite massive push
>Misaka was over as fuck when she debuted
It was inevitable

Saten? More like Sata- *shot*

Another one bites the ba

Attached: Sluten Evolved into Satan.jpg (1440x810, 187K)

This. This is what it's all about folks. GG anons.

Better question is how does she

Funny how anytime Germany gets brought up in any forum, every /pol/ack is quick to jump on the Muslim Rape train that happened 2 years ago, yet everyone got offended whenever Brevik or the MAGABomber is brought when Christchurch happened. Considering the Catholic Church's role in the series, why haven't you guys said anything about the ongoing Sex Scandals in the church; yet are more than happy to mention Muslims despite their lack of involvement in the series?

Attached: 67353338_p10_master1200.jpg (933x874, 215K)

>Brvik\Maga\Muslims\Rape\Church
>master1200
>/pol/ack

Attached: 167456735.png (625x626, 122K)

You called it.

Dude, don't even bother. Just ignore the jackasses and they'll fuck off back to /pol. I'll give you some slack, try not to hang yourself with it:

Should Kuroko get Misaka? Notice I ask "should" not "will"...

>Bait was laid the moment Muslims and Germany was mentioned

Attached: aMnun4I.jpg (625x626, 152K)

>why haven't you guys said anything about the ongoing Sex Scandals in the church
Did you even watch S3?

Attached: baitbreakout.png (938x713, 41K)

Academy city should nuke Germany out of world map then. Filthy shithole infested by turks

Attached: sun_gun_large.jpg (600x600, 77K)

I might sing this to Kuroko one day. I hope she likes it.

My love for you is wider than the widest river of yoghurt
My bleeding heart is an open wound, I invite you to probe it

My tears of lust shine like the sun, our love knows no eclipse
I will love you with the frenzy of one thousand chimps

My passion is strong, strong just like my schlong
Your safest option is to play along

Keep your arms inside this train
Our destination is pleasure and pain

Your scent hits me like mustard gas
I'll cut your name upon my ass

Your luscious curves make my blood fizz
The sight of you makes my heart jizz

Such is my love for you that I lay a puppy on your pillow
And then I sprinkle it with chocolate
Ducks float buoyantly on a pond of my desire
Refracted in a labyrinth of my pain

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I have to applaud your effort, even though my view is that Kuroko belongs with the ol' electric slide.

So, who's still in the running for what's inside Touma's arm?
Shugal, Stooping Dragon, Typhon?

Ouch.

>999
You, upside down degenerate, tell me.
FFS poor boy saved your daughter’s life and gave you best possible finale.
State funeral even, if Mathers had a grave left his remains would be rolling so fast they’d break sound barrier.
And here you are, looking cute and pretending to be absolutely clueless about something you have done.
One punch was not enough.

Attached: 1539953738548943.png (354x346, 36K)

And later in NT22: "Make sure the world isn't too kind to Touma."

Guys I'm kissing Qliphah! I'm kissing her RIGHT NOW!!!! She's squirming underneath me but her demon body can't resist moving in such a sensual way that it makes me wanna force myself more onto her! I think I saw her crack a grin to the side too!

Calm the fuck down Accelerator

Attached: D4HGaX8VUAAJgse.jpg (1200x839, 257K)

Hydra.

Attached: 1554466596439.png (1200x675, 740K)

Attached: D4HGdSvU0AAVupv.jpg (1200x839, 271K)

Attached: D4HGgM9VUAUqipw.jpg (1200x839, 277K)

Cute Will-tan.

sorry that page was written like two years ago so I forgot

II'm gonna cure your waifu faggotry with the power of dick

>people with talent can't magic or whatever shit index and birdway said
Why the hell don't saints get magic recoil?

Read OT 16. OT16 was literally "Saints are born talented and are bullies" the narrative. They are born with talent right from the get go and Magic Recoil doesn't have anything to do with 'talent'. It's like an effect Aleister made sure all Espers would have upon themselves if they were to use Magic. The 'talent' thing is probably an Archetype controller misconception when relating espers to magicians.

>archetype controller
What do you mean? Also does it imply that if Saints were to be born in Academy city and undergo curriculum and never touch magic then they are Level 5 since they have “talent”?

>Doesn't know what the archetype controller is
No. Saints are born with magical prowress to begin with as they have the relation to Jesus and the like. Aleister experiences Magic recoil but he's a magician, so we can infer it's parameters enforced onto Espers. I don't recall if Coronzon mentioned all humans who don't study magic can have the recoil or not, but to memory she was only referring to Hamazura since he was an Esper.

Saints are perfect humans

We don't know the mechanics of what makes someone eligible for level 5. We actually have a level 0 saint that everyone forgot about.

Attached: [UTW-Mazui]_Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_Movie_-_Endymion_no_Kiseki_v2_[BD][h264-1080p_FLAC][8E168446].mkv (1568x882, 296K)

>Miracles

Attached: 8cfc7f33b8937a1b6d0779f17b057e55.png (689x750, 570K)

So Anna, is 100% using miracles right? It's the only thing that make sense with her seemingly not being a magic god or secret chief and being above both. Hell she might not even be an abyss crosser. Miracles have been pretty much the most bullshit thing so far. Lola and Aliester was interested in that singer whatever from the movie. Lilith stopped Flaming sword despite not actually moving fast enough to stop it and she was also said to be a possibly beat Niang Niang. Now an adult with that power that knows what she is doing, and won't die from using it would probably be top tier.

Attached: anna horos.jpg (1443x2048, 1.05M)

She probably did cross the abyss, since her and Aleister are the same now

Truly an asspull power to rival Asspullzura.

>her and Aleister are the same now
According to who? It's been shown that Aliester has been wrong about almost everything he thought happened at the time and wasn't even sure she existed. He assumed he was in the same spot as her just by summoning Aiwass which turned out wasn't the case.

Also
>be clicking through Endymion again out of curiosity since it's been a while
>happen upon this scene
So Misaka "catches multiple apartment buildings being thrown while saving everyone inside" Mikoto says she can't stop a few pieces of metal debris falling on people and has to be saved by Arisa
I thought Kamachi wrote this movie.

Attached: [UTW-Mazui]_Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_Movie_-_Endymion_no_Kiseki_v2_[BD][h264-1080p_FLAC][8E168446].mkv (1568x882, 214K)

>We don't know the mechanics of what makes someone eligible for level 5
Wasn't it genetics?

It’s autism.

A vast majority of Mikoto's clones are level 2.

Forgive him, he hadn't thought of that power up yet

And Nishikiori directed it.

Misaka wasn't a Level 5 from the start, all the clones are a couple months old.

>MGs are autistic
>Aleister is autistic
>most top level magicians are autistic
It always comes down to autism.

Don't tell Mikotofags but Misaka got a power boost in NT13 and beyond.
>Catching buildings
>sand kaiju
>giant thunderbolt she used on dopple
>being able to resist AAA traveling at mach6
She got way stronger. If she could do that from the start there is no reason she could only hold brun for a second or for brun to shake off a shock from her. Saints aren't that strong.

I thought they were all level 3 except for LO and WORST..

Sisters are level 2, LO is level 3, Worst is level 4 and Dolly probably hovers somewhere around 3-4

It'd have to be at least from WW3 though, that iron sand storm that wrecked the Russian base was no small feat.

The real answer that every character is always as strong as Kamachi needs them to be at that moment.

According to Miki, Kamachi ended up writing a plot that spanned 24 episodes or multiple volumes, so it got heavily butchered into a movie

It’s almost like Level 5’s greatest strength is being able to freely level up their powers and Personal Reality.

>being able to freely level up their powers
What? That's not what a level 5 is.

>level 5
>improving without suffering catastrophic injury

Attached: 1514438634430.png (300x325, 84K)

Adding to your personal reality and adding new parameters is a form of leveling up. Maybe not the right word but it’s widening your range of influence in your abilities which all level 5’s demonstrate being able to do.

Did they show that in the anime and if so what episode?

The anime cut her action in WW3

You haven't seen the Mudslime posting during the Brexit arc?

But there's only 1 sample and that's Accel with his wings. Kakine didn't get stronger, he just found new ways of applying his power. And I'm not sure if Mikoto was meant to be getting more output or if Kamachi just does whatever he wants and forgot her powerlevel.
Misaki is the only one who got downgraded.

Oh I thought I missed it.

See .
The whole "talented can't use magic" always reeked of pure bullshit. Espers take damage while using traditional magic because they internalize and contain sparks just like Aleister does.

They're Trying, but failing.
m.spiegel.de/international/germany/why-germany-s-deportation-policy-is-failing-everyone-a-1256414.html

This, Aliester offhandedly admitted it in NT13
>The silver-haired girl had a hand over her mouth with a dark red liquid spilling out between her fingers.

>“Aleister!?”

>“You are familiar with magic recoil, aren’t you? That is the spray created by the collisions between phases. I am not like Mathers or Westcott. When I contain that recoil in my body instead of allowing the sparks to escape to elsewhere in the real world, you have to expect something like this.”

>Kakine didn't get stronger, he just found new ways of applying his power
So healing devastating battle damage on the fly isn't an increase in power? I guess Kakine never thought about how useful that would be until Accell gave him a knuckle sandwich

Attached: 1528653443671.jpg (251x227, 8K)

>didn't read NT5-6
Kakine can heal himself now because his body is made out of all dark matter. He can't heal biological bodies. He left his flesh bag behind. OT15 Kakine didn't think of that.

>Expecting an Index poster to read

The talented can't use magic is derived that magic is for "failures", since magic is a more damaging recreation of Gemstones' telekinetic powers.

Gemstones being relevant when?

Whenever Ollerus is probably

Not really. Pretty sure it said it was just the sand from 100 meters around her or so. Not exactly a huge amount. I think it was calculated to be a pretty low amount of weight overall.

To be fair, pre-OT15 Kakine likely never had to consider it since nobody (besides Accel) could even scratch him.

If Lucca made herself older while pregnet, would the baby develop faster too?

Attached: danger demon.jpg (544x594, 103K)

kek

>looking for that loli Junko gif the artist made.
>Came upon a discussion from over a year ago with an autist arguing Nogi's Junko bust wasn't canon and unlike the other things from artists that Kamachi made canon it wouldn't be made canon
>Kamachi makes it canon
Autismo BTFO

Also anyone have that gif/webm whichever it was

Attached: 1551411924320.png (1080x1550, 944K)

Away, demon.

Attached: Good christian pure boy.png (284x251, 74K)

>It's cute that you think that will stop me

Attached: 1554881540270.png (401x445, 345K)

What gif?

Nishikori forgot

Nishikori hates Misaka because he is a filthy Indexfag

Astral Booty is an ok manga. Amazing art, meh plot

>amazing art

Amazing plot too. Junko's adventures is very interesting.

We need NT Railgun spinoff now by a diferent artist
Fuyukawa might die anytime soon

Is he on hiatus again?

Give Nogi Railgun and hire someone else for AB

Hire Arata for Astral Buddeh.

Nogi is doing god's work in AB and I enjoy it more than railgun. Let someone else take Railgun

Attached: 25.jpg (1080x1550, 800K)

>Amazing plot
>Flashback: the manga

Railgun will probably end with the Ichihanaransai or NT7. It's probably never gonna take place outside of AC and she gets more screentime starting in the second half of NT anyways

Not seeing the problem. We got more info on loli Junko, Ghost, Misaki and the other girls in that place. And thy were incredibly cute. Especially loli Misaki

And then the Kuroko spinoff begins and we know what she's doing since she's largely absent from NT

flashback wasn't even that long and one packed chapter had to be split in two because of the earthquake
and that flashback had more emotional impact than all of the accelerator manga and the past 4 years of Railgun's worth of chapters

This, the flashbacks are all over the place and its a chore to understand what happened

By the time Railgun reaches that point part 3 might be ending, or even later. We've moved from OT14 to right before OT17 in the span of like 6-7 years

If you find it a chore to use your brain you might as well just end it now

Did you forget the part where Kuroko was screeching at Touma?