Why Japs forgot about Bleach?

Why Japs forgot about Bleach?

Attached: 2y3vvaa4ek421.png (1319x2302, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"reddit spacing"/order/asc/
youtube.com/watch?v=DgknL05zWjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it became shit.

It was shit after the soul society arc

>became shit
like it wasnt always a piece of narrative doodoo

They didnt

They didn't, it still sells really well today

They aren't loyal.

Attached: 1550085366334.gif (297x168, 1023K)

Byakuya is a manlet

I don't think they did

>became

Zommari is 6'5

Because they have better things to read.

>forgot
then why does it still make so much money?

It ended after the mediocre karakura town arc.
STILL pissed that they wasted the awesome arrancar on that shitty arc.
Goddamnit Barragan was good enough to be an arc end boss for fucks sake.
And he was wasted on fat ass and the chinese dyke.

>Barraganfags

they havent

Kubo needed to be kept on a leash

no it didnt became shit

Then why isn’t it on the Olympic ads

no it wasnt arrancar and quincy arc are great

Why isnt Pikachu on the olympic ads?

it wasnt and it isnt

Everybody forgot about Bleach, OP

lol is that your excuse? ichigo is in there

You obviously havent

not everyone,and it isnt forgotten but nice try

How can you people still care about this shit?

Rent free

dont know why you do?

Pikachu is an official Olympic ambassador

His sword got dumb near the end.

How?

bleach anime return when

Bankai was peak kino.

Attached: Annotation 2019-04-13 232812.jpg (598x434, 37K)

>Became
It always was, friend.

Hopefully never.

no it didnt

Rent free

in the future

Shippertards were keeping it alive and they felt spurned when they didn't get what they wanted.

it never was and it isnt, friend.

Shipperfags never were relevant, just loud

lol it will and hopefully? are you reaching or something?

so real fans meant shit? no they werent keeping it alive

Why were Ichigo's attacks so boring? They made Naruto's clone spam look good.

>Naruto
>look good
Kek, nice joke

anyone got rape culture Shunsui or Solid Shunsui?

I want Shunsui to rape me with his solid

I just got to the Arrancars and what the fuck is going on with these powerlevels? Ichigo was able to (barely) beat Zaraki, neither using bankai. Later Zaraki fights against two other captains, and defets them both using his unreleased zanpakuto while they are both using their bankai.

Kaname in his fight against Zaraki actually lost, we could listen to his thoughts while he was fighting, but now Grimmjow wasted Ichigo, returned to Hueco Mundo, and was clearly afraid of Kaname and could do nothing against Kaname cutting off his arm.

Attached: 1397691005136.png (300x188, 30K)

No he’s not

Ichigo and Zaraki´s power fluctuations are explained in the last arc. Kaname got stronger in hueco mundo, thats explained later too, but he could cut Grimmjow´s arm mostly because Grimmjow was being overwhelmed by Aizen´s spiritual pressure

>Biggest IP in Japan
>Kubo made honorary prime minister
>Mobile game outsold FGO x10
>Most popular manga ever sold worlwide
>Live action beating Avenger's 2 box office.

Yeah "forgot"

Only white people have big enough brains to appreciate Bleach. Japs only care about shipping, tired tropes and retard MCs. Niggers and spics only care about powerlevel faggotry.

>speedread
>cringe
>cope
>heart
We done? Bleach thread over?

No because you bumped retard

Good, good

During the SS arc the powerlevels were grounded enough to make the fights a game of rock paper scissors, but Kubo's hackness was always implied with Ichigo only getting stronger.

Zaraki beat Tousen because his bloodlust made him not afraid to be senseless, however he beat komamura off screen.

Fast forward to HM and Ichigo and Ulq are throwing nukes at each other after he beats grimmjow who is just as strong as ulq, who is weaker than nnoitora but beaten by zaraki.

Powerlevels spiraled out of control and thus refused to make sense and Kubo oited himseld as not being able to make fights using strategy. So all we get is, "gonna have to use my final attack that will make me lose all my powers forever for the next 20 chapters." Which was a well he went to too much.

Kubo knocked the character designs out of the park in early Bleach and then turned them into overdesigned trash later.

>overdesigned
Wrong

>grimmjow who is just as strong as ulq, who is weaker than nnoitora but beaten by zaraki.
Wat

you clearly arent clever right?

Give me a more kino sword.

yes he is

Compared to the clean and simple lined aesthetic of early Bleach which was ideal for drawing motion and action, yes it was.

Notice how the more overdesigned the characters became the more the fights turned into beam spam.

you not getting the power levels is another thing.

no it didnt, but nice try

wrong

You don't know what overdesigned is. You are just using it as a buzzword

Grimmy told Ulq they never fought because they were afraid of killing each other before sealing him in a pocket dimension to fight Ichigo.

Then Ichigo fights Grimmjow and wins after finding his resolve for the billionth time and gets his salad tossed by Ulq.

Then Ichigo wins after hollowfying ala his fight with Byakuya that is never brought up again, and gets his shit rocked by Nnoitra who loses to Zaraki who wins by swinging his sword with two hands.

HM is the distilled worst parts of the SS arc.

>no counter argument
We get it, you're emotionally invested.

Ever wonder why we never got a fight in late Bleach that could match the Yoruichi vs Soifon fight besides just the plot relevance and give a shit factor?

You know damn well it's because of Rukia not winning. Who the fuck cared about Renji I mean? Filler character that was used as a joke throughout the manga while Rukia was the only worthwhile female character that wasn't walking fanservice. So, anyone who liked Rukia (90% of fans) most likely wanted a good ending for her, and a good ending isn't getting banged by the joke character of the manga.

Likewise I think all Ichigo fans would have wanted him to end up with the cool chick he constantly banters with instead of the annoying KUROSAKI KUN.

Kubo never got his powerlevels because he played too fast and loose with them.

>implying you ever had an argument
We get it, your life depends on shitposting about things you don't understand

This is why Bleach failed, IQlet fans.

user....grimjow is in no way as strong as ulq.
They are numbered for a reason.

Lastly, ulq secondary form might even be early awakened aizen level.
He is stronger then yammy before he's fuilly maxed.

What level of speedreading is this?

Seething IRcuck

And here we get the Bleach defender of nonsense power levels.

>Grimmjow is not as strong as Ulq because numbers

While at the same time

>Ulq's release is almost Aizen level despite being five ranks below the top Espada

Kubo wanted to write a battle manga based on strategy but just doesn't have the writing chops to go beyond nonsensical power levels.

>speedreading
>bleach during the HM arc

I fucking wish.

I say Ulq was stronger than Harribel.

Based on what?

Because numbers don't mean shit apparently despite canonically being the rank of their power

Ulquiorra's segunda etapa isn't ranked. Aizen didn't know about it.
You wished so hard it became real

Because Ichigo > HitsuGAYa

>aizen didn't know about it

The absolute STATE of Bleach apologists.

user, Ichigo started the series being the strongest living being.

He only needed to be trained in the various powers that he held.
Shinigami
Hollow
Quincy
Fullbring
Human psychic

Once he did all of that...before even the SS arc popped off he would have been strong enough to take Aizens' head off of his shoulders before he escaped with the crumbling jewel.

>reddit spacing
Oh, you are the hearcanonfag

>started as the strongest being
>late bleach was plannes from the beginning despite the entire concept of captains being formulated on the fly and kubo using loadsa characters to fix writer's block

>187079207

Ah. Shit-taste kun has returned.

no it isnt. nice try

Your headcanon is wrong. Cope

im not its not worth to wate my time

I mean, Yammy was the 0, supposedly the strongest yet everyone agrees he was a bitch compared to most Espadas.
Those ranks were only accounting for how big your Reiatsu is (Stark was so strong things died near him), but special skills and intelligence aren't factored in. So Yammy had a ton of energy but was a weakling while Barragan was 2nd with a virtually unbeatable ability.

With that out of the way, Ichigo was already above or on par with Captains since the damn Soul Society and got plenty of powerups by the time he fought Ulquiorra and got fodderized. The 2nd Resurrection wasn't even needed, it wasn't accounted by Aizen, and with the way they multiply power.... Ulquiorra was leaps and bound ahead of even Stark. Seriously. You think Kyoraku or Hitsugaya would give Ichigo any kind of trouble? They'll die like bitches to Ulquiorra not knowing what happened.

we got but nice try

You're right, you should be going to class instead of defending a dead garbage fire online.

And all these fights ended based on power level with basic bitch captains one shotting top tier espada.

Thus the other complaint, inconsistent and nonsensical power levels while Kubo tries to write a battle of wits.

You know damn well its false, bleachisnt forgotten and no one besides some annoying shippers are still mad. lol renji filler? joke character?. almost all bleach girls had fanservice so dont rerach. lol i love rukia and she had a good ending, with who, doesnt affect that at all

lol ichigo ended with the caring and cute girl as well, lol then read the series again if you think thats just what orihime does, pathetic troll

>he says as he wastes his life in a thread about something he hates

yes he did

>no u
You learn that phrase last week, Pablo?

bleach is nit dead and it isnt garbage, but take your advice troll, you need it way more than me

>And all these fights ended based on power level with basic bitch captains one shotting top tier espada.
In your headcanons maybe, but not in the actual manga

>lol that many times in one post
I'm 100% sure you're not laughing, crossboarder.

lol you dont getting them is your problem

Arrancar saga > Soul society

The only thing SS did better was the Aizen reveal at the end.

Rent free

if you think so

Remember when line breaks were never accused of being associated with reddit? You don't.
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"reddit spacing"/order/asc/
You came here by the earliest in 2014.

they didn't, it's still one of most sold shonen jump manga of all times. Yea Forums is not japan newfag kun

It's just all part Kubo "the Anime Waldo" Tite's keikaku
"Number one" will play when Japan takes 1st place on podium, as an stealthy re-arrangement with intention to KUBOOOOOO everyone unknowningly, Kuboism is onhelluvadrug user.

And the tonal and emotional consistency of the fights.

And at least the potential for closure.

HM is the definition of not sticking the landing.

>HM is the definition of not following my headcanons
Too bad

Nah, the Renruki novel sold more than the "ichiruki" novel

WAKE UP WITH YAWN IN MOUNIN, I'M STILL ALLLLLIVE

user, hindsight is 20/20.

In hindsight, Ichigo was already the strongest mortal being. His basic bitch quincy form that bach helped him achieve in his battle against Aizen was already strong enough to smash every quincy that participated in the blood war.
Not even going to get into how his true bankai with white would have probably been powerful enough to beat Aizen and do some serious fucking damage to many quincy.

All of his powers completely mastered would have made him the strongest being in bleach. And that's before training.

Hell he never actually learned to control his powers at the end of the series and he was strong enough to crush everything sans bach with his bullshit tier true omniscience power and time control abilities.

>tonal and emotional consistency
Both ichigo vs grimmjow and ichigo vs ulquiorra were tonally and emotionally consistent. Heck even though the final fight against Aizen while rushed and a bit one sided gave Aizen actual depth beyond just a typical keikaku doori villian craving for power.

>potential for closure.
>Implying ichigo sacrificing his powers to protect his loved ones and overcoming his hero complex isn't the perfect closure to the story.

Who fucking cares about the Olympics?

People who aren't NEET basement trolls.

Problem with things is that
Yammy has infinite power potential and was never able to fully grow to his true power level
Stark was horrifyingly lonely and was so depressed and terrified of being alone that he split himself into two people and permanently hobbled himself so that he wouldn't kill everyone around him and had someone who'd stick around.
Barragan's greatest weakness was his arrogance and to be honest if he was even slightly humble he'd have been a threat big enough to warrant the captain commander to call out his bankai or for tessai to pull out all of the stops.

Aizen did more to beat the arrancar then soul soceity ever could. He CRIPPLED them.

Do you mean forgotten by the fans or by the anime producers? Bleach still have many fans.

Why there isn't a new anime, or even a new manga is the question, but, in fact, most series end and there isn't anything else, look at Fullmetal Alchemist. Bleach still has a successful game

No, but its brand power took a hit after Kubo became burned out and stopped giving a shit about the quality of the art and story..

Kubo was crippled and honestly running on fumes in terms of story ideas.
And it showed.
He should have did like some other mangaka who shall not be named who use ghost artists.

I just don't get why the last arc was rushed so much. It started getting interesting enough that it seemed to redeem anything that could be construed as "bad" after the Soul Society arc.

Except that "perfect ending" gets undercut when it turns out the shinigami could have returned his power at any time in two years except lolforgot.

And we never see Ichigo overcome his lust for fighting just to get told he does because it's never touched on again.

Kubo was running on fumes as evidences by almost doubling the cast, thus leading to more characters requiring screen time for fewer panels.

So we end up with the zero squad getting wiped off panel and YHWH killing his own underlings who have the shinigami on the ropes.

I fucking hated how they make a big deal of his twin swords but they dont do shit, what a fucking waste that last arc was.

"interest in your comic is waning. You have six months to finish it and then we're giving someone else your pages in our magazine. If you don't like it we'll just cancel you now and it won't get any ending or money."

man is there anyone who reviewed bleach and said that its good and didnt get bad later on...all of them be like "i love bleach but the fullbring arc sucks(cuz shinigami's weren't there),ichigo is boring,why?he has no goals,OK,hmm heuco mendo arc is the same as soul society" all of this guys fan of bleach fights not bleach story cuz they didnt pay attention at all for the story...i just watched a review and this dude said ichigo is the most boring mc because he had no goals,he is not funny,not a smartass its like he has no personality...i rly wish guys someone who understood all of bleach and know that there is barely any plot holes in the series make a video as why bleach is that good...a lot of bad reviews for such an amazing series. people should watch bleach its one of the best series ever and for me its the best.i'm eminem fan and pretty much tite kubo/bleach are the same as eminem,people say eminem is a good rapper but most of them doesnt even understand how good he is cuz most of his bars go over people head, the same with bleach a lot of shit went over people head,tite is a genius everytime i rewatch/read bleach i feel the moments more abd more than i did the prev time. i might be overreacting but man its rly annoying for something this good to get all this hate and negative comments about it,i used to ignore a lot but i can't anymore i want people to atleast give it a try cuz i'm sure if they paid attention to the story and not the fights only they will understand why bleach is that damn good!

Are you fags ready?
youtube.com/watch?v=DgknL05zWjQ

>3000 orbs
Hope its enough

Is this pasta?

they were symbolic. plenty of shinigami had swords that split into multiple objects when unleashed. it was an externalization of his inner growth of accepting and finding balance between with trifold warring natures. the big sword was his aggressive hollow side, the small sword was his more insidious and cunning Quincy side and Ichigo himself was the boy/shinigami in the middle that finally stepped up as leader of their one-man alliance. it wasn't forshadowing a great power it was indicative that he'd mastered the unstable powers he'd shown up to that point and no longer had to fear civil war in his own soul

And they get used to make a getsuga tensho as had been done for the past 400 chapters.

who?

The last arc had 4 years to wrap up.

The rescue arc took less than 190 chapters. 190 chapters to introduce characters, set tone and setting, establish narrative hook, then expand the story to another realm with its own characters, and wrap up a rescue with a political thriller B plot.

There is no reason to blame anyone except Kubo for how the rest of the series played out.

>Is this pasta?
You could just look it up with your favorite internet search engine.

Regardless, I actually re-red bleach in parts & can say with confidence that it's awesome.

The shitty part of it was a great majority of unnecessary (kind of) fights. The overall trend is great - in most fights characters overcome or defeat oneself before actually winning, but it often doesn't have any impact on future story or lore. Also, those fight are rather self-contained, meaning - a conflict is revealed, explored and resolved during the duration of a single fight and then tossed aside. AND, it wouldn't have been that bad if there weren't a shit-ton of fight happening all at once in story, overshadowing the main plot-thread. And again, it wouldn't be that bad if all the events were paced better (or spaced somehow differently).

Also, fuck "soul society was the best arc" meme yet again.

>You could just look it up
Pass

Ryohgo Narita's afterword from the novel:

"I am planning to end BLEACH in a year or two."

-When Kubo-sensei told me so, I laughed and said, "Haha, you're joking!

-But when Kubo-sensei received a formal announcement from the editorial department, stating 'end it in one year', I felt like it was the end of an era. But then the 'Novelization Plan' was launched and Matsubara Makoto and myself were called upon to participate in this very important project.

-Matsubara-san and I spoke to Kubo-sensei directly at a meeting; about the novels.

-What about this character's past?

-What will happen in this part?"

-What's going on in this part?

-What about the remaining mystery in the world of BLEACH?

-When I received the answer from Kubo-sensei's own mouth, it had a tremendous impact on me. And I blurted out, "Why didn't you draw the part about the past of the Rei-o and the nobles?"
(Kubo apparently told Narita that the shift in focus would have had a detrimental effect upon the way the manga was going on towards the end. The last few battles were being drawn at the time in the manga. And Kubo wanted the focus to remain on Ichigo till the end.)

Kubo could have went full Murata & middle finger jump doing his own thing.

All we got is burn the witch though.

It would be upset, if all this time has been spent on nothing, instead of planning his next work.

>i'm eminem fan and pretty much tite kubo/bleach are the same as eminem

Attached: 7a1efc5cb5f6d7276e82c8d4cd589399--bleach-rukia-bleach-anime.jpg (236x177, 9K)

I know right? I'm bored of people saying Ichigo is a bad MC. Ichigo is one of the most realistic characters i have seen in anime. He just wants to protect his friends and family. When Rukia told him to perform the soul reaper duties, he just said no. Not the typical righteous anime MC, just a normal teenager. He is the most relatable character out there.

Bleach was literally never good. Its first arc was average, then it went from average to total shit. It's bizarre how popular it was in the west for so long, but I'm glad that it's dead and almost entirely forgotten now.

Attached: thinkingdarkness.png (184x193, 47K)

Well, the most hilarious things is that some of them say that Bleach doesn't have much of a story or a plot so of course they won't pay attention to it.

Another hilarious thing is them admitting that they read a chapter in 45 seconds and then say how Kubo sucks yada yada yada. Naturally, there's no way for them to pick up on subtleties if they breeze through a chapter in 45 seconds.

Attached: yoruichi_662_006_goddess_of_thunder.jpg (4848x2892, 1.06M)

Attached: ixgyrimre2s21.jpg (640x1058, 119K)

Just give me Hell lore expansion and Aizen's Bankai

There's no reason to read subtlties if Kubo is just going to retcon and asspull like he does.

Know what you get when you try and read between the lines in bleach? Ichiruki autists and disapointment.

>WHIRRRRRRRRRRL

You have to guess the correct foreshadowing

Attached: Kubo's postscript-spirits are forever with you.png (900x2161, 677K)

Anime return confirmed.

this
arrancar arc was literally the soul society arc all over again because kubo ran out of ideas. arrancars were one of the most disappointing villains in all of manga as well. quincy arc was just bloated and uninteresting tbqh