Just finished reading SKR and it was one of the most beautiful mangas a i ever read, art-wise...

just finished reading SKR and it was one of the most beautiful mangas a i ever read, art-wise. i doubt that an anime adaptation could ever do justice to it

Attached: IMG_0092.jpg (550x392, 77K)

Why did Senku become so ripped?

The ending is a disgrace and the real-life motivations behind it is just utterly disrespectful to anyone who actually supported the series by buying the volumes.

Can't get by with just brains in the stone age

Explain

Ken and Kim Ban-Phuong are ripped Senku and Tsukasa

Series started with the protagonist being deadset on getting revenge on the Yakuza family that killed his parents, and the entire series gears towards that goal, he never wavers to the point that once the final arc starts he and his friends actually start killing their foes, something that they never did against the previous arc antagonist.

Then in real-life the Paris Terrorist attack happens, the one where 100 people died in a concert, in the aftermath one of the victims' relative writes a open letter about "I will not hate nor fear the perpetrators, because hating those terrorists is giving in to exactly what terrorists want: fear" (some shit like that, I phrased it)".

Turns out Boichi somehow got touched deeply by this french dude and his letter to the point he admits on the final volume's omake that he altered the proposed ending of full revenge to a more pacifist message because in the end revenge isn't the message.

Letting some real world event, one that isn't even directly tied to you no less, change your entire premisse is completely bias and unprofessional, it's fucking fiction, some fictional character enacting revenge is not changing the world for the worse nor making him let go of his revenge making the world a better place.

>Letting some real world event, one that isn't even directly tied to you no less, change your entire premisse is completely bias and unprofessional
i kinda disagree with you on this, user. if anything, the fact that he decided to change the ending because of some change of point of view is completely natural. everyone who create stories (manga or book authors) will somehow pour their ideals somewhere in their work. still, i don't believe that this is excuse to make a shitty ending like the one we had. he could have gone with a different route and still bring the message against revenge.

Korean garbage. Fuck off

Korea > Japan

"The show must go on"

Legendary phrase in world of acting, where even people dying on stage won't make the screewriters the change plot of their work, I abide by that belief, not even if it was Boichi's own son that died in France I would've agreed to the ending being altered.

That's because you're a manchild that can't understand other people's feelings and only think about yourself

>everyone who create stories (manga or book authors) will somehow pour their ideals somewhere in their work.
Every single author that goes balls out with this kind of writing has their fair detractors, one's beliefs must never bleed into their work to the point of preaching.

I don't care about your feelings, I care about a work maintaining its premisse completely unrelated to anything outside; looks like you would be at home in places that cares about your feelings like Discord and Tumblr.

Seeing as they’ve managaed to adapt OPM S2 perfectly and literally done the art 100% justice I’d say that J.C. Staff is more than qualified.

just for curiosity whats your favorite manga user?

>everyone who create stories (manga or book authors) will somehow pour their ideals somewhere in their work.
No, those are just the ones that are destroying the comics and movies industry, actual competent authors don't let their beliefs bleed in.

@187069113

Attached: Screenshot_228.jpg (600x600, 58K)

On the contrary, good storytelling necessitates that the author have all the major events and ending in mind from the start and organically build towards them over the whole run of their work. Changing your end-goal midway through is an insult to everything that came before you did so and rarely produces anything satisfying.

Jesus this board needs manhwa or there has to be a board that accepts manhwa on Yea Forums. I post feng shen ji and the gamer on this board I get crying pissed off autists.

Bullshit, Stone Oceans ending was changed just before it was written and it's the best one in the series

>That's because you're a manchild
do you think it was that user who made up the phrase "the show must go on" or something?

shitty ending or not, the art was godly