What do you think about the emphasis put on male friendship in anime/manga?

What do you think about the emphasis put on male friendship in anime/manga?

Attached: friends.jpg (478x268, 43K)

>implying there is any other kind
Females can't have friends.

Stop spamming your shitty Naruto threads, Narutard

Because it’s the only real kind of friendship.

Comradery has been a thing since the dawn of mankind. Only women don't understand it.

The only friendship that works. If men could reproduce with each other we'd be fucking each other constantly.

misunderstood by disgusting fujoshits

When done properly it's really cool. Otherwise it just ends up being fujobait like in OP pic

Tell me one time it was done properly.

The emphasis is put on male friendship because female friendships are shallow to the point of non-existent, there's no reason to have an anime or manga about something so frivolous.

Otokojuku

>
stupid fatass nerd

Can be good. Was awful in Naruto since they weren't even friends. Shikamaru was a better friend than Sasuke ever was.

This.

Loser.

>what is nana

Attached: nana.png (720x340, 239K)

B & R

Also Kinnikuman. Which isn't surprising since a lot of Otokojuku is lifted straight from Kinnikuman.

males were designed to fuck each other in the ass for viewing pleasure of women.

Attached: 03.jpg (872x465, 103K)

>male friendship
Not a thing, they just want each other's dicks.

have sex

It's legitimately better than any other relationship aside from filial in any sort of medium when executed properly. Women are psychopaths.

cringe and gay unless done DBZ squad niggas style.
Nardo and sasuke go emo gay for each other and it's uncomfortable and forced.

Attached: 54222377_2273197522947046_4531070435764207616_n.jpg (720x726, 40K)

What would that accomplish?

>What would that accomplish?
having sex

t. Someone who idolizes an impossible scenario

Attached: 1545355971098.png (225x341, 39K)

>friends
Sure...

master and student relationship

its terrible you fucking faggot

Bromances are the most powerful force in anime.

Attached: saikou and shuujin.png (2796x2470, 844K)

that friendship was shitty though

only good male friendships are in delinquent manga

t. fat fujoshit

You're clearly ignoring cases like

cumming inside your bestfriend's anus and massaging his prostate with your hard penis

It's manly as fuck

Best bromance coming thru

Attached: 97f1baee6c7ce96a3e6070ca4a097671.jpg (425x562, 57K)

*deep inhale*
FAGGOOOOOOOOOOT

Attached: eww.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Absolutely horrible when it isn't reasonable or substantiated in any believable way as in your example picture.

The least believable and most retarded "friendship" I've ever seen in an anime, and naturally he risks his life to save Sasuke's. But hey, it's the same anime where the adult woman perseveringly "loves" the for15 years and has a child with him because he had a crush on him as a 10-year-old (without ever having exchanged words).

From homosexual brainlets for homosexual brainlets, I wager.

Attached: img_104.png (800x600, 991K)

you know, I think it's pretty epic there are always naruto threads on Yea Forums.
this threads write themselves

>epic
Reminder to not use that word unless it's actually related to its proper meaning.

Post an example first op. An unrequited gay love does not a friendship make.

The best kind of friendship when done right

because most anime popular and talked about is shonen which is targeted towards young boys

I think it reveals an unspoken lamenting among the men of modern society that they lack such deep feelings for one another
which in turn is the result of how much emphasis modern men put in seeming emotionally invulnerable. even genuinely caring about how your wife feels about you is laughable to most of them, let alone caring about how your friends feel and if there's anything you can do to ease their suffering

It's the purest form of love.

It's a strong theme in general, but Naruto is a terrible example of it.

Over the centuries it's been explored well enough. The more interesting current concept is the fact that closeness between men is now always seen as homosexuality. Why is it?

Because fujos bastardize it into schlick material.

But it's not just fujos. You show a modern western man a story about deep friendship between men and he'll think there's an underlining homosexual theme to it. Surely every man should have experienced friendship and recognize one.

I didn't see anything sexual in the relationship between Sam and Frodo, even though that's considered "gayer" than even many anime bromances. But when I see something similar in anime, I have to wonder if it's genuinely written to be just pure friendship or if it's added to get fujos interested.

hindus and muslims from 3rd countries get easilly triggered by any homo tone in it.

But why is Sam and Frodo's friendship considered so gay? It wasn't when the book came out. Why do people see it this way? Is the modern society so devoid of that kind of level of friendship? Or is it because the concept of homosexuality is so prevalent nowadays and people are afraid of anything that may be contextualized as an example?

It's often a case of loud minority/memes. I don't think many see Sam and Frodo as actually gay, but many may joke about it.

I rarely see guys honestly entertain the idea of Naruto and Sasuke being gay. I honestly think that some women (probably fujoshits) just don't understand the concept of brotherhood/bromance. To be fair though, some guys don't understand it either.

you mentally defect faggot. it's simply hot to ship two male characters. there doesn't need any 'understanding'.

>there doesn't need any understanding
So your admitting your ship makes no sense but you are saying I am mentally deficient?
You can't actually be this retarded, right?

it's manga you fucktard. go cry about loli pedo shit instead of whining about big scary fujo.

Satanic inversion, turning something wholesome (close male friendships) into another degenerate facet of modern life.

>implying I care about loli
>implying I give a shit about retarded shippers
Imagine being this mad over a mere observation. LOL absolutely pathetic

meant for

Why are you so obsessed with lolis and pedos? Rent free much?

>LOL absolutely pathetic
you care deeply about homo shipping and fujo to the point of being triggered and cry about it but don't do the same when it comes to loli pedo shit because you are a degenerate hypocrite incel

All the characters in this thread so far have solely only platonic friendships, including Naruto and Sasuke that is standard straight male bonding.

Now you want to talk about a real romantic friendship...

Attached: 358abb6d5d80e5a469a2928598fb4ce0.png (1159x1920, 697K)

loli pedo shit = ok
male shipping = mommy!1111! make them fujos stahpppp@ @!!~

Attached: No friends Jutsu.png (1151x1512, 717K)

Answer my question you sperg. Why even bring up "loli pedo shit"? Nobody else in the thread was talking about it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA this loli loving neckbeard got triggered so hard

>care deeply about homo shipping
a single comment/observation equals deep commitment now
>being triggered and cry about it but don't do the same when it comes to loli pedo shit because you are a degenerate hypocrite incel
Yes I am very triggered right now which is why you are totally seething and raging every post and I'm sitting here laughing

I'm a fujo but ok.

Attached: 1467491500805.jpg (700x1050, 191K)

you're fingering your prostate right now

Attached: 0vv3.jpg (666x359, 75K)

can you get any more cringe-y. ugh

It's cute and I love it but not Naruto's because that wasn't really friendship.

Females are untrustworthy harlots both to each other and to men.

It's pretty gay. I'm surprisingly okay with that, not my cup of tea, but it could be worse.

Also, emphasized male friendships are cool. See what I did there? The first part refers to Naruto, get it?