Bokutachi wa Benkyō ga Dekinai

>They childhood friends, just so you know
>They are friendly because they knew each other prior to this moment, just so you know
>incase you wouldn't be able to figure this out later we'll just have one of the characters say it like it's a normal thing to do
>it's important you know this because this is 99% of her character, just so you know

Are nips really this braindead that they wouldn't be able to figure out such a simple character dynamic given atleast a few more seconds of screentime? Atleast it's not as bad as last episode when the twins just turn bare face say outloud that the younger sister has a brother complex as if that in and of itself is funny.

Attached: shitwriting.png (1678x943, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"Fumino a shit"/order/asc/page/1/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"uruka a shit"/order/asc/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"sensei a shit"/start/2017-10-20/order/asc/page/2/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/184943062/#184958831
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uruka a shit

fpbp and trips confirm

Uruka a best
Rizu a second best
Fumino a shit

Attached: 1555170396299.jpg (1440x810, 176K)

uruka is not a fuckng childhood friend

Attached: zika makes your kids retarded.png (846x1480, 903K)

But Fumino IS shit user.

Fumino a shit.

>THIS is the sole reason they still have issues so many years later
Fumino's arc was truly the gift that kept on giving.

What the fuck, it has an anime already? Neat.

reminder that the pre-screening was up to this episode and that the reviews were good, from next week onwards it's uncharted territory

Reiji would probably agree with that ranking though

Someone make a webm/gif of her swimsuit butt

Attached: 1412555255297.gif (500x500, 732K)

I think he'd go with sensei first, you know, it's fitting for him.

Uruka is cute and most fun girl.

From the last thread user.

Attached: 1555178595416.webm (1920x1080, 981K)

The Reiji Restoration arc was only good for the time travel memes

Attached: nariyuki in 20 years.jpg (254x425, 36K)

DMC5 killed my time, my mistake. Much appreciated either way.

I'm not sure why people are thinking Fumino is going to win. I caught up to the manga after episode 1 and am just not seeing it.

Uruka a best

Attached: 1555179918088.jpg (1915x1327, 730K)

*dabs on you*

Uruka a shit A SHIT

Attached: 1555179991057.jpg (2728x3564, 2.07M)

What color are her nipples?

Uruka a sexiest

Attached: 1555180062136.jpg (1916x2855, 1.62M)

>Are nips really this braindead that they wouldn't be able to figure out such a simple character dynamic given atleast a few more seconds of screentime?
It’s haremshit. The series is just adapting to its target audience

Pink

Attached: 1555180133253.jpg (1912x2768, 1.52M)

99% of her character is shooting herself. The rest is trying to kill the MC.
And after 100 chapters, nothing ever changed.

>>incase you wouldn't be able to figure this out later we'll just have one of the characters say it like it's a normal thing to do
You summed up 99% of anime exposition.

It's funny because even though this series has no subtlety at all, most of its readers on here still manage to misunderstand a lot of stuff as proven again and again.
Really telling of how retarded neo-Yea Forums is.

Watch better anime.

Has anyone done the senpai version of this chapter yet?

Attached: skateboarding_maid.jpg (890x1300, 1.33M)

Uruka's not even the sexiest in her own club.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-13 Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Trailer [Sub ID ENG] - YouTube(4).png (735x693, 485K)

I want to fuck this womanlet

It's just meta stuff at this point due to her being the main heroine alongside Rizu, because in the story itself she doesn't have anything over the other girls. I don't think the manga will ever focus on romance and the winner will either be implied on the last chapter or just an open end.

brown girl asserts dominance over rivals

>They childhood friends
They're not.

Not the point, but it's the same shit anyways, she fits the trope.

What is best girl's name?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.46_[2019.04.13_16.45.01]. (1280x720, 406K)

Guess it's shit threads all the way to the end.
To be fair Kawase doesnt look this good in the manga

It will be /chem/ and they will adopt /sci/

Rizu

Mafuyu

Foomy

>in swim club
>pale as fuck
Yawn.

Do people actually think Uruka will win?
I've been watching this anime since episode 1, and I don't see how she has a chance.

Attached: mystery.png (383x131, 2K)

Its a little kids cartoon

Rizu > Fumino > Uruka. My impression based on the first two episodes.

Respectable taste for an animefag.

Yuiga Mafuyu

Fumino-chan!

Man that looks soft.
Crossing fingers and praying I guess. These 2 episodes definetely put it above 5toubun in terms of quality. Barely any QUALITY.

Attached: Urudaijobu.png (370x370, 135K)

Yes. We call them delusional Urukafags.

I can't actually remember the last school harem I watched. It's been fuzzy since Fall 2015 battle harem shit and Hundred/Bahamut killing off the subgenre.
Will continue to watch for her though.
>already has feelings
That's your red flag right there

Uruka is too high.

Mine is Rizu > Uruka > Fumino

Attached: udon gabu.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

Rizzy

Gabu best girl.

Attached: __ogata_rizu_bokutachi_wa_benkyou_ga_dekinai_drawn_by_rintarou_puuy4825__0b354b6d320e08a4ae70a9e4a5c (1447x2047, 1.27M)

true

Attached: iked.jpg (69x69, 4K)

I really like her design, it's too bad that most of the time she's in the background with the same expressions.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-04 We Can't Study Chapter 19 Jaimini's Box(1).png (177x479, 73K)

I forgot QUALITY has been a rampant problem with harems these days. I knew something was off when a lot of shots were really fucking pretty.

Now that's the best bokuben girl.

Rizu > Uruka > Fumino. My impression based on the first two episodes.

Anime: Fumino > Rizu > Uruka
Manga: Fumino > Asumi > Rizu > Mafuyu > Uruka

About right

Heaven confirms FPBP.

>Anime: Rizu > Uruka > Fumino
>Manga: Uruka > Rizu = Mafuyu > Asumi > Fumino
Ftfy

Attached: 1550733964546.png (912x1150, 1.05M)

>that one faggot whose purpose in life is to tell everyone he hates Uruka

Attached: 20190224_194153.png (1906x2413, 1.64M)

Rizu has the most screentime thus far, so it makes sense if anime watchers put her first.

It's amusing to see someone so obsessed over best girl

Attached: urucute.jpg (1440x810, 156K)

NotOnodera

Attached: 1536802637378.png (1280x720, 744K)

>Uruka episode
>Urukafags already being annoying
Crap, I actually like Uruka, but Urukafags can be kind of annoying. Kind of like Tsumugifags who were rather intolerable despite their girl actually being good.

Asumi Kominami

For me, I'd switch Fumino and Rizu around.

>tripnigger talking about being annoying
End yourself

urukafags should off themselves but I still place them above tripfags

>fumino arc
filler isn't canon

It's time to pack it up and go home, fellow Fuminofags. For years, I've advocated for Fumino to win. I saved up my SSDI for months so I could purchase multiple copies of all the Fumino merchandise. I even have regularly mailed the mangaka with letters explaining why he should let Fumino win. However, after this latest episode, it's clear that Uruka is just too strong. How can our washboard hope to compete with a girl as cute and best as Uruka is? This is our loss, the Urukachads have defeated us completely.

Attached: 15b.png (294x358, 70K)

Based.

>said the group that spams this
Pot and kettle and all of that.

>purpose in life is to tell everyone he hates Fumino
Urukafags have done for months. You are hardly in any position to talk.

Swap Mafuyu and Uruka maybe put Fumino above Asumi while we wait for how Asumi's arc plays out and you'll be right.

Attached: D2Hh5VYW0AAZVHv.jpg orig.jpg (978x1536, 216K)

nice exactly one minute later post calling yourself based

Urukafags are always hitting a new low.

Hear hear

Attached: 1554622656812.png (729x500, 513K)

>making it sound like they only just recently begun being annoying
That's being generous.

Except Urukafags are just posting Urukas? Or are you speedreading reality too now MKL?

Mafuyu > Rizu > Fumino > Uruka > Asumi
Don't @ me.

>Urukafags have a new copypsata and are even false flagging Fuminobros
Not sure if I should be impressed or not.

Pretty good desu.

Uruka = Mafuyu > Fumino = Asumi > Rizu

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-07 We Can't Study Chapter 106 Jaimini's Box(1).png (529x1014, 1016K)

That's one fag everytime.
And Fuminofags for years I guess? Not that I want to bring this into "You hate this you hate that its these fags fault yadda yadda worst fags" since I love all the girl anyway.

Attached: D1Db9g4VYAAo_fk.jpg (1536x2048, 613K)

Don't ever fucking reply to me again

>flat shaming
>implying UrukaCHADS
>as cute and best as Uruka
You blew it. Just too obvious.

Foom

Ikeda = Sawako > Mafuyu = Rizu > who cares

Attached: OH YES YES YES YES.jpg (219x224, 23K)

>Top tier
Mafuyu, Uruka, Rizu
>Good tier
Sawako, Asumi
>Mid tier
Mizuki
>Low tier
Fumino

Now this is something most can agree with.

Attached: 1549237859744.jpg (764x1200, 239K)

It's the dad fucking dabbing?

Sorry

>years
>when the first shitstorm that Senseifags started happened around April-June
It hasn't been even a year yet, newfag.

Tell me about it

Attached: 1 for 1.jpg (459x223, 15K)

I forgive you I'm not that guy anyways

This thread is cursed and it's 2 AM in the civilized world. I go to sleep. My girl is best girl.

Who doesn't flat shame Fumino? Aside from the few muh DFC purists around here that's it.

Attached: fixed fumino.jpg (963x1536, 212K)

>"people" taking this obviously ironic shitpost seriously
What happened to my Yea Forums?

Man thinking about it Reiji is a shit father
>hit his daughter for no justifiable reason
>didn't talk to her for 10 years
>not even call her when she was out in a typhoon
>absent when his daughter had a severe fever
>didn't give her a present or congratulate her in her birthday

He's talking about Fuminofags hating Uruka right at the beginning of the manga

Same guy every thread. You search for threads and text in desuarchive. How does that prove it's different people?
Bokuben is 2 years old

>current year
>harem plots

Pig slop

Attached: 4344747474999336.png (1440x1414, 1.73M)

Fumino does it herself, she basically asks for it

So Urukafag now admits it's just one autistic Urukafag who spam and does the shit-starter posts in every thread? Which includes obvious bait and posts pretending "Mafuyufags"and recently "Rixufags" ever since the anime started are on his side?

You're even a bigger newfag then.
When Uruka debuted, most people liked her, then she just sucked up both Rizu and Fumino (mostly Rizu's, Fumino didn't have enough screentime early on) screentime and did nothing with it, then people started hating her.

They know that. Arguing that that post is unhironic is what they bank on. It's just 2 faggots anyway. Probably 1 faggot anyway that is both posting and mobile data phoneposting.

Nariyuki.

Attached: 19.png (924x1300, 300K)

Add Miharu in good tier and all is good.

Attached: 1532892897895.png (782x521, 542K)

>another newfag
Everyone hated Uruka and it was normal to hate her. That didn't cause any shitstorms. It was just consensus to have her as worst girl. Try again.

>2 years old
No shit. And? There were no waifu wars PRIOR to the first shitstorm, newfag.

Then you're not helping your
>And Fuminofags for years I guess
argument.
I mean, if a 200+ results in the archives is just one guy, then Fuminofags shitpost less than you are telling us they do.

Why did Uruka fuck up every chance she had? She cant help sabotaging herself.

Attached: 1527336354415.png (486x1143, 216K)

>no justifiable reason

Attached: reiji did nothing wrong.png (792x429, 294K)

Those are another story. Fuminofags have started shit with Senseifags these past two weeks which is why your Urukafag boogeyman doesn't stick anymore.

People with taste, non-normalfags, true Fumino fans, lolicon at heart, pettankofags.

When will this chapter be adapted?

Attached: img006.jpg (1280x1877, 701K)

What the fuck are you sperging about? Where did you see me type all that shit? All I said is that there's one user that makes that Uruka a best post every single thread. He likes Uruka and Rizu and thinks Fumino is a shit. I disagree but whatever. There's plenty Uruka a shit in this thread and the last one and the last 10 threads too. Why are you so sensible to banter like this?

So I'm right. Thanks.

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

>Those are another story
You can't take it back now, Urukafag.
>these past two weeks
Get your facts straight. Senseifags are not saints. There are always those who start shit if they feel like it, and that happened way before the anime. Sensei's arc comes to mind and Senseifags loved comparing and shitting on Fumino's arc by downplaying and treating Sensei's arc as a flawless masterpiece. Urukafags who never stopped starting shit naturally took their side and egged Senseifags on by provoking both sides.

So Tsutsui is a normalfag with no taste and not a true Fumino fan?

Attached: fixed fumino.jpg (823x388, 109K)

You're absolutely right.
The only saints are Fuminobros who can do no wrong.

Will MECCHA HAYAI get adapted? Which chapter was it again?

Man, I really like how you play those stories in your head, but sadly they don't reflect reality. Last week's muh first girl rule shitstorm was started by a butthurt Fuminofag, same with today's muh hag one. You can't use Urukafags to justify Mafuyufags being bothered by you.

So that the story can go on and make room for best girl

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-28 We Can't Study Chapter 63 Jaimini's Box.png (448x1104, 475K)

The opposite. DFC complex is usually done to make them cuter and to tease them. A writer wouldn't the main heroine who is seemingly going to be the endgame winner flat if he actually didn't like DFC to begin with.

Judging by the designs of the other girls, he seems to prefer big boobs and just made Fumino flat to fill the quota.

am I the only person who doesnt like tan lines? I just wish she was all tan or all white.

Attached: 1554915040285.jpg (385x353, 30K)

Attached: ZOOKEY.png (483x536, 140K)

Except Fumino is going to lose. Center=winner

Attached: 5toubun no Hanayome.jpg (2000x800, 304K)

Maou-sama's author is a total Emifag, but he includes jokes about breasts envy as a gag. ZnT's author more so with Louise.

Doubtful. That would make sense only if she was a token background side character or sub-heroine. But she isn't.

Fumino's lowest chance is 50%. That's until proven otherwise.

Foomy~

Maou-sama's author also had other flat girls like Suzuno. Same with ZnT's author with a pretty varied female cast.

It's one guy. I guess you like generalizing. Also just using "Uruka a shit" as a measure of shitpost about Uruka is quite partial since there are many forms of shitpost. Fact is Urukafags have been pretty tame since before Fumino's arc and got shit on pretty hard, it's just that they've started retaliation so it's recent bias that confuses you.

i stoped reading after that accidental kiss bullshit

rizurin~

Nariyuki's gonna win? Oh boy, what'll he win?

>Center=winner
Not if Jump has any say about it.

Sorry buddy she's Rizzy now

Does Ice skating really tone your ass like sensei?

Attached: 1528052031193.png (1010x1010, 236K)

You're not the only one. I wish she was all tan too, or heck, a proper brown skin instead of tan would've been better

>Doubtful. That would make sense only if she was a token background side character or sub-heroine. But she isn't.
Then it'd make as much sense as saying he likes big boobs because Rizu shares the same status with Fumino. You can't say he prefers one over the other going by that, but seeing how the rest of the girls have big boobs it's pretty telling about his preferences.

I mean, you lack evidence.
The "x a shit" is just a standard kind of shitpost, you can't ignore that to fill your narrative.
Your bias doesn't mean much as an argument, you can't just dismiss evidence and say "because I say so".

>implying things that wasn't said to make your narrative look right
Don't even reply to me, faggot.

>made a valid and true statement of events that took place before the anime, which argued the fact Senseifags started shit for a longer time and before your argument that nitpicks only since week
>no u
Get the fuck out of here.

>mfw rewatching episode 1 and 2 for the third time
I'm so fucking glad that the anime turned out to be good.

Attached: 1551485794577.jpg (565x373, 122K)

>Center=winner
I guess that makes Rizu a winner then

Attached: DlNDo4QWsAAQBCS.jpg (821x1200, 356K)

>good
It's a mediocre harem.

I would really love to see sensei winning, but that's beyond what this manga can do. Failing that, I'll be okay with Rizu winning.

Attached: 1554674276996.png (957x934, 725K)

>dad is fucking dabbing
This manga truly is worse than bad

>Sensei's arc comes to mind and Senseifags loved comparing and shitting on Fumino's arc by downplaying and treating Sensei's arc as a flawless masterpiece.
I distinctively remember Fuminofags shitposting just before the spoilers dropped and they got absolutely BTFO when the spoilers dropped. Then proceed to just shitpost the entire thread. So yeah, you can go fuck yourself.

Not really. ZnT has only one other flat girl in the main cast. Rest are titty monsters. The Rei clone girl. And Maou has Suzuno. But Chiho is shoehorned and gets almost mary sue-y and her tits get shoved around with breasts envy in tow.

>>made a valid and true statement of events that took place before the anime, which argued the fact Senseifags started shit for a longer time and before your argument that nitpicks only since week
Who cares about what happened months ago? The point is that that shit was apparently gone and Fuminofags liked to pretend only Urukafags have a problem with them and that everyone else was getting along fine, but the anime revealed your true colors again.

That was bokuben at it's worst.

I want to be those cherries

>Who cares about what happened months ago?
Convenient.

>not the piss chapter

>made a valid and true statement of events that took place before the anime, which argued the fact Senseifags started shit for a longer time
So that justifies the shitposting you faggots have done recently?
>B-But they did it first
Whether that is true or not is not even important here. Your retarded interpretation is at fault here.

Main heroines are on the sides and they are most prominent in the drawing. It boils down to do girls positioned on the right win more than girls positioned on the left.

Louise gets most of the focus in ZnT and the other cowtits are either fanservice characters or harem fodder. Chiho is irrelevant in the LN.
Totally not comparable with Bokuben.

Not at all, early bokuben was terrible, piss chapter is just a chapter.

Yeah, we're talking about what's recent.

I have some ideas on how to make Uruka a better character
-not already super good at swimming so she has a goal
-younger than Nariyuki to balance out Sensei/Senpai being older than him
-supportive of others
-no tan or ahoge

I drew a rough sketch

Attached: ikeda ganbatte.jpg (171x284, 23K)

Urukawaii.

I agree things were really bad back then, but the piss chapter is still the lowest point.

>Chiho is irrelevant in the LN
Hey, being a babysitter to Emi and Maou's kid isn't really irrelevant

Your evidence is weak and not of statistical significance is what I argued and I told you why. What you're quoting It's one form of shitpost that has the outlying bias of having been spammed by one user. Using it as an excuse to triple up on the shitpost is pretty petty and you yourself are knowledgable of that. Now I know you decided you want to make the thread shit thus becoming, in fact, the pot calling the kettle black. Go ahead.

Call Tsutsui my friend that's a great idea.

urukaput

>and not of statistical significance
??
It's literally statistical significance.
We have a base, while your arguments are "no u". You ARE free to provide your significant evidence that you claims to happen so much.

>ignoring history whenever it suits you
Typical Uruakfags. Urukafags still start shit all the time, even you can't deny that. Either you sweep it all under rug and pin it on one Urukafag like you said earlier, or you accept the fact there's more than one Urukafag who does that, in which case you really have zero rights to complain.

Don't bother user, his mentality is
>they did it first
So it's okay when Fuminofags do it. He's probably also forgetting their behavior after chapter 39 when they got on their high-horse and started acting like they were better than anyone.
But let's just forget that.

So uh, how about that Asumi's arc?

>not comparable

Attached: 1533000217183.jpg (1364x877, 354K)

But really, what does that have to do with you Fuminofags ruining the threads since the anime started? You tried to ruin the threads when Sensei's arc started but getting BTFO was a good deterrent. Urukafags have done hardly anything wrong.

Attached: 1555170176108.jpg (1440x810, 151K)

Nobody cares.

the early chapters are Rizu's one time to shine. then she loses all presence and screentime.

>posting that outdated chart

Attached: 1554486420051.png (1364x877, 451K)

>Urukafag this
>Urukafag that
>Uruka Uruka Uruka
The fact of the matter is, Fuminofags are shitposters who start deflecting to "O MY ENDGAME" once they have no ground to stand on like the spoiler thread of chapter 100. And continuing from that point on, they have mostly been the main reason when threads went to shit. Using logic like
>Urukafags/othergirlfags did it first
is retarded reasoning.

Latest chapters have emphasized Mafuyu winning. He views her more romantically than any of the other girls.

>one guy shitpost with banter how it won't be Sensei's chapter and hypes it
>chapter comes and it ended up being Sensei's chapter
>haters and Senseifags use that as an excuse to further start shit with all of Fuminofags and become obssesed
>Fuminofags respond back in kind because they aren't pushover
Fixed your bullshit.

>having been spammed by one user.
Why do you always do this? It doesn't make any sense.
You try to shift the blame to some kind of boogeyman, just hoping things work out for you, but only by simply checking the archives anyone can see things don't go like that
>desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"Fumino a shit"/order/asc/page/1/
>desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"uruka a shit"/order/asc/
>desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"sensei a shit"/start/2017-10-20/order/asc/page/2/
Won't post Rizu's because there's barely any result.

Getting real tired of seeing the same shitty arguments over and over again.

Not true.

Rizu a cute

Attached: 1554358642080.png (666x750, 371K)

>Fixed your bullshit.
You mean trying to change reality to suit your tastes? Didn't work.
>one guy shitpost with banter how it won't be Sensei's chapter and hypes it
>banter
Oh, that's rich coming from Fuminofags who absolutely can't handle banter. Yeah, you can fuck off now.

Why is Uruka tanned when she swims in an indoor pool?

Attached: thinking spyce.jpg (875x949, 303K)

Mangafags should just fuck off.

We all thought anime-onlys will make the threads worse, but in the end it's just mangafags shitting up threads as usual

>Fuminofags respond back in kind because they aren't pushover
You mean they made up bullshit about being bros with Asumifags and then were told to fuck off by the rest of the thread.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/184943062/#184958831
And then you stopped shitposting for a while.

>pretending Urukafags don't ruin threads with their never-ending shit-starting
>acting like Senseifags are saints when they shitpost back
>trying to blame Fuminofags for everyone like a typical Urukashitter
Same old trick.

>The fact of the matter is, Urukafags are shitposters who start deflecting to muh Fuminofags once they have no ground to stand on like in every thread since last Fall. And continuing from that point on, they have mostly been the main reason when threads went to shit. Using logic like
>Fuminofags and everyone is against them evil Fuminofags
FTFY. You've been saying and using the same argument for almost a year.

It's true.

Attached: 15-16.png?quality=100&strip=all.png (1801x1300, 1.13M)

>actually using blatant samefagging and falseflagging Asumifags as evidence
That's low even for an Uruakfag.

>FTFY. You've been saying and using the same argument for almost a year.
It's funny, cause I really think you're living in your own little world.

Yeah yeah, it's all the evil Urukafags. And Mafuyufags too but not really. Everyone else is okay with Fuminofags and their shitposting.

The irony here is that we can backlink from your own post

>no argument
>denial
Fuck off yourself.

>didn't address relevant points
>tries to counter with another bullshit to make it sound like he's right
Pathetic. It's common knowledge Fuminofags like Asumi. You samefagging 20 times in a row means shit.

Funny how you didn't say that back then because you were too afraid to see everyone assraping you again

See

>implying things that wasn't said to make your narrative look right again
You can fuck off for real now.

>no argument
Nope, but it's ironic when you make that statement.

I wasn't even there. I'm making a point using hindsight.

Fuck off Fuminofag

That's what you said, though. You can't deny that Fuminofags have ruined the threads since the anime started, and for no reason.

Huh, looking at the dates, this user was right It all really started April-June. There's like, only 3~5 or so posts of that kind before April, for every girl.
What happened back then? Chara Poll?

Yeah, like here you're just living in your own delusion. It's all right there, the latent shitposting before chapter 100 and afterward. Take the L and just get the fuck out.

Of course I believe you.

Attached: 1540579687095.png (778x763, 440K)

You should check the thread again. Including the following thread. False flagging was pointed out. I would think replying multiple times consecutively out of nowhere when it was mainly between 3-4 people for hours is obvious samefagging.

I do

It will be the second to last chapter. Then a timeskip to Uruka and Nariyuki getting married

Right. Just like you can't deny that Urukafags and Senseifags have ruined threads since long before anime tarted.

>Nope, but it's ironic when you make that statement
It's not. It's funny seeing you blatantly deny shit because it doesn't suit your narrative. Fuminofags have been nothing but disgusting shitposters lately, no amount of circlejerking for you is going to convince anyone here.

Fuminofags mentioned falseflagging yes, but they also were told to fuck off with that.

A beatiful wife

Attached: A best.jpg (444x731, 99K)

Sure, I'll concede that Senseifags ruined the threads sometime last year and Urukafags sometime earlier this year, but not before you concede that Fuminofags are the current cancer.

I couldn't care less. I don't like Uruka and her fans, anyways. I won't hide that fact, but what you linked is blatant samefaggotry at work.

Anyone have the list of Mafuyu chapters?

>I don't like Uruka and her fans, anyways
Shit taste
>but what you linked is blatant samefaggotry at work.
Doesn't seem like that to me. That usually happens when someone tries to speak for othres but is just talking out of his ass.

she has a lot of work ahead of her when he doesn't know how to use it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.18.623.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

That's Nariyuki being a manwhore like always.

You were saying, Urukafag?

>implying what Fuminofag said there is delusion
Thanks for proving how delusional you are. The fact you were so triggered and had to reply it at least ten times to make sure proves just how nervous you were at the truth.

>Just like you can't deny that Urukafags and Senseifags have ruined threads since long before anime tarted.
Yeah and just like you keep denying that Fuminofags have been ruining threads even before that. Or did you conveniently forget the shit after chapter 39?
And the fact of the matter is, none of that is important right now. We were talking about recently. And "recently" Fuminofags have been the distinctive shitposters.

Healed Nariyuki's wife is so beautiful

Attached: 1554173603229.png (596x969, 748K)

Uwah, this
and this
Sure don't go well with each other.

>You were saying, Urukafag?
Did you not see the reply to that post?
>had to reply it at least ten times
Sounds like what you tell yourself to sleep at night.

Now you're going no U. That's fun.

>I'll concede that Senseifags ruined the threads sometime last year and Urukafags sometime earlier this year
Finally a half-sane answer because you felt like you couldn't bullshit anymore, eh? That's too bad you can't still be truthful about the fact Urukafags and Senseifags, though mainly Uruakfags are still cancer and shit-starter. Fuminofags have their share of shitposting and ruined threads under their belt, but that's not the point because your original point that started of all of this DEFLECTS and push all of the current problems onto Fuminofags despite the fact it's mostly Urukafags who still start shit, like they always have for a long time. Senseifags since their arc have only gotten more smug and are keen with picking fights as a result.

I told you to fuck off already.

>Thanks for proving how delusional you are.
You're the only one here blatantly denying reality user, that makes you the delusional one here. And now you're dodging the point by deflecting to saying
>nothing they said was delusion
The point is they were shitposters and got btfo in that thread. No amount of Uruka boogyman is going to change that.

Do you realizing you're thenone who started shit in this thread? Check first post.

Based on what, really? There are less than a handful of Senpaifags and they are normally chill. Getting into the middle of a heated argument is something they haven't done before. What reason would prompt them to in the first place, especially since the post in question is favorable to them?

Uruka is a cute Ninja-mermaid

Attached: 1554333240469.jpg (966x1536, 233K)

Nope. That's you. Don't pussy out now just because you're losing.
>Urukafags start shit in the last thread and the thread before that
>but mention nothing about it
How convenient.

>Every Fuminofags who has been shitposting recently is actually a false flagging Urukafag
You got problems user.
>Senseifags since their arc have only gotten more smug and are keen with picking fights as a result.
Yeah, that's Fuminofags getting triggered over anything and everything.

The shit started here though You can backlink the posts to that one.
Not even the X > Y > Z managed to cause this much shitposting.

Silly, user. If Uruakfags wills it, "Asumifags" beyond the 3-4 Asumifags will appear and take their side and start shitposting even though that betrays their usual behavior.

It's simple user, Senseifags, Urukafags, and Rizufags almost as a whole united call Fumino a shit. Fuminofags, and allegedly some Senseifags, call Uruka a shit. That explains the number difference. In fact some of those also quote Sensei a best.

>couldn't bullshit anymore, eh?
I'm just stating current facts. What Urukafags do through memetic posts is nothing compared to Fuminofags actively attacking other fans in every thread since the anime started.
Also, nobody said a thing when Fuminofags were smug and praised the ever living shit out of Fumino after ch 39. You just have to realize that the recent events with a heavily flawed arc for Fumino and a much better arc for Mafuyu have turned the tables, so if you can't deal with this then it'll be you the one picking fights over it.

Attached: 18.png (898x1300, 492K)

>That's too bad you can't still be truthful about the fact Urukafags and Senseifags, though mainly Uruakfags are still cancer and shit-starter. Fuminofags have their share of shitposting and ruined threads under their belt
>Let me just conveniently forget the cancer that were Fuminofags after 39
>I hope no one notices
(you)

Literally a newfag Urukafag who got BTFO started all of this.

How the fuck has bokuboy not banged her yet?

Is it the same with "Rizufags" but on the other side?

As representative of the 3.5 Asumifags, I just want to ask that you keep us out of your bullshit. None of us give half a fuck about your stupid ass waifuwars so just let us enjoy our arc in peace and go back to sucking each others dicks.
Thank you.

That's exactly the point and what you're missing.
That doesn't help the argument, at all, even worse you're helping the fuminofags.

>this is the exact kind of bait and anti-Fumino propaganda that's the source of shitposting and x-faggotry shit-flings
You're proving Fuminofags, right.

Attached: 1547206257358.gif (500x360, 549K)

You're literally just proving them right.

Mind the context. That thread happened a week after senpai was used as bait so people were angry with her and lashed out at her. Not a single Fuminofag defended her. It's not far fetched to see a senpaifag being resentful towards a Fuminofag claiming muh alliance right after that happened.

if uraka doesn't win, im giving up on tomboys.
inb4 shes not a tomboy

>forgets Fuminofags shitted for the whole Bokuben General week
Off with you. Keep arguing with your buddy up there.
What does that post mean? Or rather what does your newfag mind not accostumed to this website read in that post? user keks about haters without even replying to anybody. How's that starting shit? He s not addressing anyone bar the foaming Uruka hate that's been going in the last week. Boo fucking woo how dare he, me and my Fuminoboyfriends can't circlejerk while Uruka exists and this guy doesn't like it, gotta tell him. You're pathetic. Also go back.

Hope you don't get banned and the threads get pruned?

>How's that starting shit? He s not addressing anyone bar the foaming Uruka hate
Dude, really, what?
I was just linking the post that started all this bullcrap, not even taking sides.
You literally can backlink all those posts to that one, why are you so defensive? Even to the point of calling names, holy shit calm down.

We are talking about the very specific Uruka a best
Rizu a best
Fumino a don't want to enrich the desuarchive pool with this shit to further give you victim playing reasons

>a false flagging Urukafag
Where did you pull that retardation from? Learn to read or do a better job of straw manning.
>triggered
Irony.
>Urukafags attacking is just "memetic" so it's okay
Good bias and convenience.
after ch 39
This again. You really love obsessing over that, don't you? It doesn't help you at all, so what do you hope to achieve to recall a time when there was hardly any problem with people enjoy Fumino then? The first shitstorm that caused a real problem happened much later and it wasn't by Fuminofags' hands, but Senseifags. How convenient for your narrative to ignore that and instead try to nitpick ch 39 when it serves no purpose.

>after 39
>back then threads were still comfy and virtually no waifufag wars
You weren't even here. Shut the fuck about things you know jackshit about.

>watches haremshit aimed at 13 year olds
>complains about bad writing

Thought you were that user trying to use that post as a point. In fact that didn't make any sense but then again that faggot is also not making any sense.

Nothing wrong with watching haremshit

From this thread I learned that Fuminofags are the shitposters

Seriously? It's Fuminofags' job to defend Senpai if she is the butt of meme bait? Senpaifags are bantz. They wouldn't be mad in the first place, so that makes less sense.

>Good bias and convenience.
It's literally true. You keep bitching about that memetic post that is in almost every thread but it doesn't go beyond that. Unlike Fuminofags actively picking fights with whoever is triggering them at the moment.
39 is just the easiest example, but you can always check the threads for the first 3 or 4 chapters of Fumino's arc where the same thing happened, before the arc was ruined. You're just nitpicking this but not really addressing the current issue with Fuminofags picking fights for everything now.

> victim playing reasons
I mean, it's not like this help yourself in any case.

I meant falsely playing the victim since the ones shitposting are Fuminofags themselves. They also cannot realize how much the fanbase has become awarenof their bullshit really.

Attached: plsrespond.jpg (750x750, 181K)

That's a nice excuse, but not all senpaifags will feel that way.

Just so you know, ch39 was still in 2017, but the shitposting only became real after April 2018.
You literally can check the posts ITT

FU
MI
NO

Attached: 1555177746679.gif (131x425, 348K)

There's nothing "false" when it comes from the archives.
Your "they did it first" or "they do it, I swear" argument applies to both sides.
A single fuminofag can claim the same thing, and it will, in the end, only be "my version vs yours", with the rest being only from what we can get from the archives.

Unless those who claim liking Asumi as 2nd or 3rd best have uncharacteristically betrayed what they profess, I see no reason why Asumifags would get mad at somebody for saying between Fuminofags and Asumifags are more or less chill. I personally like Asumi enough to never have ill-will towards her and I'm a Fuminofag.

If you like Rizu/Sensei you cannot like either Uruka nor Fumino since that throws you in that falseflagging accusation limbo. Therefore I advice Rizufags and Senseifags to build their charts in a way that Asumi comes before Fumino and Uruka, namely:
Rizu>=Asumi>Shit>>>>>Uruka=Fumino

But it's not like they would side with those using them as the bait too, right? Even if fuminofags didn't defend them.
This argument doesn't make any sense.

fpbp

Seethe more Urunigger

I'm a Rizufag and the only heroine I don't like is Senpai.

Everything makes sense when you realize that Fuminofags are just full of shit

This. They don't care, there's a faggot always saying how useless her character is or how the piss chapter is the worst chapter ever and nobody called on his bullshit.

My argument is not even from the fuminofags point of view, come on now user.

Stop spamming retard

But it makes sense. Fuminofags claim all the time that they are also asumifags, but they were nowhere to be seen when senpai was getting shit on, even though they defend Fumino left and right

>It's literally true
Typical if my side do the shitposting, then it's okay rationale. You're so full of shit, you're making excuses for shitposting and spams that Urukafags push in every time that ranges from ranking to false flagging other fans to declaring shit like that is the biggest reason why these waifu wars never go away and escalate as time go on. First Mafuyufags because they are an easy target for Urukafags since Mafuyufags were the first to have fought Fuminofags last summer. Now recently they latched onto Rizu and have been spamming the exact same kind of praising and anti-Fumino posting that they use for Uruka and Mafuyu. Literally tailored. At this rate, Asumifags will be next because why not to help their crusade against big meanie Fuminofags who are such a huge threat that makes them quiver. Oh but all of this is only "memetic" so it's okay in your reality. Get fucking real.
>39 is just the easiest example
Literally full of shit and already proved you wrong.

Senseifags everyone ..

Again, my point is not from the fuminofags point of view, it's from the asumifags.
Sure the fuminofags can be full of shit and not walk the talk, but wouldn't make sense for asumifags to join the side that was shitting on them for starters anyway.

I prefer this ranking Separating girl into tiers is better than a simple list

Attached: 1551940535598.png (505x1240, 497K)

perfection

Attached: 1555196899073.jpg (1257x2010, 241K)

Why does this show look like ass? The animation is mediocre sure but the character designs just feel off compared to the manga. Maybe it's the colors.

for your consideration

Attached: 1534900766450.png (1784x1512, 999K)

>Two characters are friendly
>Clearly we should jump to the conclusion hey're childhood friends, exlovers, siblings, coworkers, etc.. instead of having the author clarify their relationship quickly
You're that retarded.

Attached: 1554678703585.png (574x800, 678K)

>excuses
Huh, that's what they do, they don't start fanbasewars like Fuminofags do and that alone makes them not as bad. You're definitely going full paranoid with the rest of your post.
Also what proved wrong? The ch 39 threads didn't have shitposting, you yourself said that.

If I already read the manga, is there any reason to watch this adaptation?

He's right. The narrative you are pushing makes no sense. First off, Fuminofags have posted for Asumi and praise her plenty of times in the past. Secondly, saying Asumi was shit on is an overstatement. A few people expressed dislike or called her worst. It's not like a whole thread was devoted to discuss if she was shit or not. Thirdly, this actually has been addressed before and there were some posts that weren't explicitly Asumifag, at least not associated as one that didn't agree to the aforementioned detractor's opinions, and I recall a couple of Fuminofags claimed those were theirs. Lastly, what said.

>dfc being a negative

That doesn't necessarily mean siding with them you know

Flashback to Saekano threads.

Not really.
It's the exact same shit, but looks much worse.

>all those deleted posts
Jesus Christ, I thought animefags would cause the most shitposting but damn, I was wrong

Attached: mfw I see this thread.png (344x356, 136K)

That autistic Eririfag is the same Fuminofag for sure.

>we Urukafags and muh super duper Mafuyubros and Rizubros are united against Fuminofags. It's true, you're a Fuminoshitter if you disagree
>they don't start fanbasewars
Horseshit. You can't even deny it since it literally happened in this thread already like clockwork.
>ch 39 threads didn't have shitposting
This helps our case, not yours, retard.

It's a bit too late to be damage controlling what happened in that thread. Funny how Fuminofags claiming to like Asumi, or Asumifags popping out of nowhere to defend Fuminofags never did that again after that thread.

THK = Utahafag = Urukafag

Not when it's focused, that would be real if it was against everyone.

It's literally the same Utaha/Ichika/Kokoro/Futabafag who has a weird grudge against flat/tsundere girls. He always tries to form an "alliance" with the most popular fanbase in order to start waifu wars, he also speaks in behalf of other fanbases on how much "X girl" was always hated or some fake shit like that. Ignore him and post your favourite girl.

Attached: 1549574537370.png (239x353, 71K)

>everyone is so busy shitposting, no one cares that the latest chapter has been released

Dump it

But it's the truth? I guess it'll look like damage control since you're being corrected. Last I checked, Fuminofags still like Asumi an Asumifags, actual Asumifags still don't have a problem with Fuminofags, nor have they started to care to get in the middle of these arguments.

That was posted when the shitposting was already going at full force, moron. Fuminofags always start attacking other fanbases which is why those posts are made.
>This helps our case, not yours, retard.
Except that's what I claimed since the start, illiterate faggot.

There's already a thread for the dump

>popping out of nowhere to defend Urukafags*
Literally Urukafags' penchant when they feel nervous or are losing an argument.

Sick conspiracy theories there user

It is. Not even kidding. And he is THK.

regardless if that's true or not, I agree that there's a lot of false flagging going on, it's weird how a series that's almost drama free can attract so many shitposters

Attached: illust_72885795_20190128_120811.jpg (1273x1800, 793K)

I'm a proud Rizufag and I have no problem with some Fuminofags. 89% of this threads are pure falseflagging anyways.

Dump it here user this thread is better.

I can confirm this. He's also pretends to be an "Aifag" in order to sperg at Ginko.

Why did they make the brown girl so superior to the others? There's literally no contest.

>corrected
Considering that kind of shitposting was erased from the threads for a while after that, what you're doing here is indeed damage control.

We can do nothing but see how everything burns thanks to one person with 2 or 3 autist following him. That's also a very cute Mafuyu.

Attached: 1549575323144.jpg (1044x1432, 243K)

>Fuminofags using a boogeyman to deflect from the fact they've been ruining the threads since the anime started
And they think they'll fool anyone

I am not a mind reader. You'll have to explain what it is you're saying.

Look again, Urukafag. You've been on damage control this whole thread.

Uruka YUIGA
Nariyuki TAKEMOTO

They are happily married.

No more Fuminofags claiming to be bros with Asumifags after that thread. It was funny how they stopped doing that despite it being supposedly one person spamming replies at that post 10+ times like you say.

>b-but that was posted when shitposting already started
>pretending it isn't something Urukafags freely promote and use to start shit numerous times whenever they feel like it
Nope. Still not helping yourself when an Urukakfag started shit first ITT.
>Except that's what I claimed since the start,
Hello, retard. How many times must it be pointed out using ch 39 doesn't help your argument and instead it helps our point? All you're doing is illustrating how Senseifags and Urukafags got shitposting and fanbase wars rolling.

This is just pathetic.
It was already posted ITT when all the shitpost started and people still try to say "boogeyman".

And here we have an autistic Urukafag posting like Utahafags
we never learn.

Okay I'm pretty sure you have no proof of that since you can't be everywhere at all time. You definitely are a mind-reader yourself.

Brown genki is always god tier. Only the sensei and Rizu can compete

Attached: 1555170521750.jpg (1440x810, 122K)

Proving me right.

Attached: 1528568412391.jpg (630x604, 58K)

I've been in every Bokuben thread and yeah, that hasn't happened anymore

Lies and slander. Get along with Rizufags and Asumifags are still mentioned once in a while, usually as a response to Uruakfags' shitpost, strictly this .

kasumi seems familiar

Attached: not kasumi.jpg (265x369, 64K)

Very doubtful, and as unlikely as Asumifags suddenly tuned into shitposters who joined in shipping wars and taking sides all of a sudden.

Point out times when posts like those were posted without prior provocation, then. This thread is already invalid. You start shit first and then blame muh Urukafags even though you also attack Mafuyufags.
>Hello, retard. How many times must it be pointed out using ch 39 doesn't help your argument and instead it helps our point? All you're doing is illustrating how Senseifags and Urukafags got shitposting and fanbase wars rolling.
You're the retard. I've already pointed out that if you want to keep nitpicking that, you can also check the first weeks of Fumino's arc when that also happened. You can only stall by nitpicking at this point. You are doing nothing to defend the shitposting Fuminofags have caused since the anime started.

>superior
I bet you're also a Chikafag.

senseifags were included in posts like this some weeks ago.
Just one of them making a very specific post once doesn't mean they all do that.

Attached: absolute state of bokuben threads.jpg (234x242, 22K)

>senseifags were included in posts like this some weeks ago.
What? Link?

>Just one of them making a very specific post once doesn't mean they all do that.
This does not follow. What is it you're trying to say and how would it connect with my point?

Don't have it right now but I remember some Fuminofag claiming the shitstorm with Mafuyufags was water under the bridge, but as these threads have shown us that was far from being true.

So I just marathon'd the entire series in one sitting.

Yea Forums was an early favorite, but Senpai stole the show. The two main girls are boring and sensei is eh.

Kayasakafag, but Chika was good too

>this thread doesn't count because I say so
>without prior provocation
Every time they post it is provocation, regardless if they post it later after they started shit and act like everyone is rallied/united against lel Fumino menace/boogeyman, which they repeat like a broken record despite how bullshit it sounds.
>You start shit first
Nope. Go back to .
>You're the retard. I've already pointed out that if you want to keep nitpicking that, you can also check the first weeks of Fumino's arc when that also happened.
You're clinically retarded. Not only did you deflect the fact using ch. 39 helps our point, but you are now trying to call back to first weeks of Fumino's arc, which STILL happened a long time after the weeks from last summer that Senseifags caused and pretty much all the times since last fall for Urukafags who can't stop starting shit in spite of the fact both Fuminofags and Mafuyufags tried to make peace after what happened during summer? For all your cherrypicking shit that happened since last week, you ignore a long history of shit Urukafags still do, and what some Senseifags still do from time to time, and more so ever since Sensei's arc. You want to push this notion of higher ground by deflecting everything to Fuminofags isn't going to work, and that's why you are full of shit.

sensei has a nice butt though right?

People say that, not just Fuminofags. It was true up until Mafuyu's arc which happenes recently.

The anime looks better than I expected. I like animation in the OP and how the ED builds up at the end of every episode. Hope it stays like this.

Attached: 1554678101663.png (244x146, 26K)

>Cold personality, never smiles

Attached: 1554465303123.png (657x784, 533K)

of course. but that personality, yeesh.

Fumino a shit

Fumino isn't THAT bad, her fans on the other hand though are indeed a shit.

>water under the bridge
How is that false? Urukafags took over what Mafuyufags started. Since then, Mafuyufags seldom start shit with Fuminofags and vice versa, no? Granted, every side have a group of bad posters and false flaggers. But it's usually a minority when they are concern, so when people talk about a particular fanbase, it refers to the majority who obviously aren't all shitposters and whatnot.

Uruka*

Mafuyu*

confirmed

Attached: the genius gets repeating [X].png (413x416, 109K)

Urukafags*

This thread does count because the shitposting had already started, yes. Again, list out the times posts like those are made without prior provocation or shitposting. It's always some Fuminofag crying about muh Urukafags or senseifags which starts the meta garbage.
Also that Urukafag complaining about a hater, without even calling him an Xfag is not really starting shit or supporting your point. You just felt alluded and got triggered as fuck and here you are.
Again, you're the one strawmanning muh 39 despite me offering you another example. You're just too retarded to move on from that. Why do you keep bringing up the past shitposting when I already conceced it? Oh right, the condition was that you should concede that Fuminofags are currently the most cancerous, but you will never do that.

FP + 777 still beats your ass.

Miku quads confirm

Attached: 1551802936326.png (1350x992, 1.99M)

Truly convenient, but the concept of bait, plus people calling that post on the fact that is hypocrite considering this doesn't help you at all.
Plus, he made it pretty clear who it was one post after so it doesn't really matter.

a best*
a second best*

Attached: 01.jpg (877x1300, 534K)

Sure, it's always them and not us. Nevermind the fact Fuminofags have indeed started shit over the most stupid things since the anime started.

Yes

If you want to argue about starting shit first simply look a the first post of the thread. Fuminofags sure like to ignore things that don't suit their narrative.

That quoted post is the third one, literally one minute after.
If its a matter of "they did it first" then we will come back to the archives again and go around this loop all over again.

Your damage control is useless. This thread counts. You're trying to use this thread for yourself, so you can't invalidate itself, damn hypocrite. Your attempt to make excuse and turn a blind eye to the typical intention to Urukafags' shitpost and spam were already pointed out here . You failed to even address it. I wonder why. Not. It's easy to sell why you can't and won't. Propagating fanbase wars with that nonsense while actively starting shit and using other fans for shitposting purposes is the the definition of starting fanbase wars, retard. Literally udeniable.
> without even calling him an Xfag is not really starting shit or supporting your point.
Sugarocating does not help you. Your response to retort back with Fuminofags and engaging in meta because in reality you are everything that you accuse Fuminofags of yourself. Put calling the kettle black indeed.
>strawmanning 39 despite
Except you were the one who brought it up and used it three times, and only changed to another after getting called out thrice. Your new example still didn't help you and I already debunk it, retard.
>currently
It's already been argued that Urukafags are STILL the most cancerous, and autistic at that. Your attempt to whiteknight, sugarcoat, and excuses, use it's okay if it's our side that does the shitposting mentality does nothing to change that fact. You recognize it yourself when you can't deny the Urukafag who spams ranking in every thread multiple times, which includes false flagging fans, furthering proving how bullshit your they don't prompt fanbase war claim is.

Attached: 1545091458491.png (729x728, 710K)

Shitposting on BokuBen threads starts when
>after the accidental kiss (ch50 i think) & after that Rizu became irrelevant for 30 chapters
>Uruka first shoot her foot (under the table) with Fumino and Nariyuki dating(looks like) & it started the fuminofags-urukafag war
>When Seisei had his 1st Chapter(55 i think)
and it became worse during School Festival and Fuminovember

>uses sarcasm because he thinks it'll make him sound clever and right
*fag everyone.

>only Fuminofags can hate Uruka

I was being serious there and had hoped for a serious reply in return. I suppose that was too much to have hoped for...

Most of the Uruka hate is indeed pushed by rabid Fuminofags

See? That's what they call "boogeyman" and was literally proven ITT by using the archives that you're wrong.

This thread doesn't count for what you want it to count, which is a reason to claim the posts saying nobody likes Fuminofags appear without prior shitposting which once again didn't happen here. Once again, your shitposting makes people dislike you and thus they make posts like those. You are always the one who starts the fanbase wars, you only have yourself to blame, retard.
That user isn't even me, I only interjected later when you tried to pretend Fuminofags aren't doing any shitposting now.
The reason I brought up 39 was to illustrate Fuminofags praising shit as they pleased, without other fans saying anything to them. Unless you want to imply other fans didn't exist back then, there's really no difference from that time to the first weeks of Fumino's arc where the same thing happened. You can keep nitpicking like a retard though. Fuminofags have been the most canceorus for two weeks already.
>to whiteknight, sugarcoat, and excuses, use it's okay if it's our side that does the shitposting mentality
But that's what you're doing here. I already conceded the part where other fans were cancer at some point.

My wife is so cute

>Senseifags act delusional in claiming FIRST GIRL trope using an irrelevant scene that's also anime original
>it's damn Fuminofags' fault for arguing why that's wrong!
Every time.

But I only see Fuminofags sperging out over Uruka in this thread.

Just like how most of the Fumino hate is pushed by rabid Urukafags.

Oh look, that retarded Fuminofag is here again, and still clinging on to his proven wrong bullshit.

That's what you wish were true

I still can't believe he can't see the irony in his posts.

Both sides posts are nothing but irony.

>some senseifag claims that sensei appears first in the anime
>b-but look at them being delusional and stupid for not conforming to my superior made-up romcom knowledge
Nah, that was the prime example of a Fuminofag ruining a thread over stupid bullshit.

Best girl has finally arrived. I really hope they move things around so we get the engrish chapter.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 02 [720p].mkv-0003.jpg (1366x768, 177K)

Sensei is fucking shit

Fumino*

*best

Uruka a best. A BEST.

Attached: 1554582306996.jpg (1919x1725, 956K)

> APOLOGIZE

Attached: arvo.jpg (400x135, 40K)

who

Hope they will adapt all Uruka chapters they can. Uruka fanservice will be the best thing about the anime

Attached: 16.png (888x1300, 363K)

Why is Fumino so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.45_[2019.04.13_22.06.25]. (1280x720, 133K)

>shit girl with best voice

why?

>apologizing for mediocrity
?

Fumino's voice isn't good though.

You were expecting something worse

Rizu has the best voice.

I won't apologize unless they actually make it good.

Based Uruka

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.40_[2019.04.13_21.12.23] (1920x1080, 165K)

It does. The only world where it doesn't count is in your head where another reality lies. Prior to shitposting is your narrative. My argue doesn't validate your narrative, and instead call it shitposting and the source of fanbase fueling propaganda that's horseshit. There is no other intention and motive behind it, and you know it. You'd be hard press, nay, it's impossible to find a thread where it isn't used to start start or as a way to fuel shitposting. And that's without counting the other spam and shitpost Urukafags do aside from that.
>your shitposting makes people dislike you
>You are always the one who starts fanbase wars
I'm not you, faggot. Look in a mirror. You started this to begin with. Now make your bed.
>That user isn't even me
Sure he isn't. Really nice convenient argument.
>aren't doing any shitposting now.
Nice strawman. You were the one who pretended that Urukafags and Senseifags weren't doing any shitposting STILL prior to your complaining that started only last week compared to the weeks and months the aforementioned group have.
>without other fans saying anything to them.
They didn't say anything to any other fans either. This point you want to make is retarded. Uruka is the sole exception, but you can't pin that on Fuminofags because Senseifags, Asumifags, and Rizufags thought Uruka was worst girl too and made criticisms at her expense. Urukafags love to ignore that fact and single out Fuminofags to further their blaming agenda. Another thing why Urukafags are a problem.
>I already conceded the part where other fans were cancer at some point.
You conceded that front only after couldn't deny it any longer. You haven't disprove the fact Urukafags are still the most cancerous. Making light and sugarcoasting obnoxious spam on top of deflecting a history of starting shit that continues today while forcing lies to get other fans on theri side because they can't fight their own battles that they start proves otherwise.

It seems clear to me Urukafags and Ichikafags overlap with each other. They even have the anti-tsun autist who has an axe to grind against lolis and flat-chested girls. Seeing how Ichika are currently the worst fans in 5toubun, it stands to reason Urukafags are worst too.

as always, remember that posts with nonstop alternating green and black text are invariably shitposts

Sorry for not believing in you. This adaptation has turned out way better than I was expecting.

Ichika is best girl.

They even have the same "x a best y a second best z a shit" kind of posts, so no doubts about that.

Attached: Uruka_narita_divorce.jpg (1280x854, 566K)

>tfw LN Spoilers never ever
;_;

>Yamato Nadeshiko
Sign me up

Attached: 1540014671396.gif (362x442, 585K)

>early bokuben was terrible
t. newfag
early bokuben(pre-Uruka) was the peak of bokuben
manyuki and blackmino were the best

>early bokuben(pre-Uruka) was the peak of bokuben
So, the first two chapters?

they do this , I have high hopes

based mods

>tfw Nariyuki asks you to pay for tutoring with anal

Attached: urukatwitch.gif (365x205, 1.33M)

>Genki firecrotch tomboy with big boobs and tanlines
>Childhood crush on the protag
>Gropes Rizu
>Sexts her classmates while at karaoke
>Is often wet

Everyone else go home. Uruka is GOTY.

Attached: urukaloveU.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

>arrived just after shitposter got sent to Australia
Wtf happened

Yes pretty much I guess.
But I'm also referring to the non-Uruka chapters before she got too much focus.

Animeonly here. Uruka is cute and I like her sexy tanned tomboy body, but it seems Rizu is really the only girl for me, at least for now. I'll wait until the other ones show up to make my final first impressions list.
Uruka is currently at the bottom by the way, her style of genki borders on being obnoxious so I'm a bit turned away from her despite the cutesexiness.

>GOTY
Not even in the top 15 of this year.

I remember reading this a while back and got irate when Fumino was being forced into the main heroine role. Almost every other girl was better than her, but it seemed obvious that she was the one the author was pushing.

>subs localized the English language test in a synonyms test
Come the fuck on now

But Fumino got better and became more interesting. I honestly can't imagine how Fumino within the first few chapters is considered peak.

Attached: 1533405455741.png (843x877, 663K)

>But Fumino got better and became more interesting.
No she didn't. She got worse.
Blackmino will always be the best Fumino. Bluemino is for the newfag zoomers weren't there at the beginning.

No, I think it looks corny as hell. If you want to get tanned, get naked.

She's been tanned all this time. Even in winter time.
It makes no fucking sense.
Tsutsui might as well have made her a nigger from the beginning.

My thoughts exactly

spoilers when

Anime only, but it seems like this nerd will be leading the MC bowl for now, but Fumino is cuter

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 02 [1080p].mkv04.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

Correct on the first statement, wrong on the second one

BEGUN THE WAIFU WARS HAVE

I don't give a damn about the waifu horse race.
Uruka is a fun addition to an already good show.

t.filthy secondary

Attached: urukagrope.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

Both are cute, I just like blue haired girls more

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 01 [1080p].mkv04.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

>The guys who are way more interested in the story than the anime wannabes should fuck off
Nice logic there, retard.

Uruka is a good girl

Attached: 1555169582507.jpg (1440x810, 161K)

So guys that had to be a big shock to Asumi. How do you think she'll respond now that it may be impossible for her to achieve her dream?

Attached: Untitled22.png (248x170, 28K)

Agreed.

Attached: urukaningyo.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

You trolling? Everyone who has read the manga read the first few chapters. Fumino was a moeblob then. She got better.

We haven't seen enough of her true character to actually make predictions. Anything can be possible and I don't really care what happens.

>Mermaid with tanlines.
Perfection

They're more interested in shitting on each other than the story

Like any waifu fag will do no matter the series being manga/anime
What else is new, fag?

uruka is a literal nigger

> apologize
> 2 out if 13 episodes
What did user mean by that?

webm of this scene?
Too lazy to download the non-dais version

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.09.jpg (1280x720, 268K)

Yeah, Uruka is pretty fun and will improve the anime
Uruka, Rizu and Mafuyu are the top 3 best girls

Attached: 1551038368202.png (474x658, 256K)

Fumino, Asumi, Mafuyu*

I'm happy the spergers have been banned. Time to enjoy what remains of this thread and Bokuben this week.

Attached: Show Off.jpg (512x478, 184K)

Sexy Uruka

Attached: 1553451907387.png (623x703, 341K)

Comparing interest about the series on various web platforms, episode 2 didn't keep up with episode 1. Sounds like this really won't be a success.

I can't believe the Toubunchads are laughing at us.

Fumino is cute.

Attached: 1553109639788.png (356x500, 86K)

Fumino just reminds me of Orie

Attached: 11100700.png (1024x1440, 649K)

Would pound until the bed break.

That yakuzaman really outdid himself this chapter.

Unironically, if Rizu ended up winning, this manga would deliver a solid character arc of some autistic udon girl learning about understanding her emotions, creating bonds with others and finding love. I like it.

Yeah yeah, Urukafucker, Our Queen Fumino shall win and you will take it with gusto.

A sensei or midget are ok as well.

Furuhashi FumiCUTE!!!

Ok this image is way to lewd

it was trending for a short while, but yeah, I doubt it will be a success, the most popular character will be properly introduced by episode 5, almost halfway through when most viewers already lost interest if something doesn't happen, and the early chapters are arguably the weakest part of the manga

Follow up basically halved in a week span. It was literally all the seasonals checking it out. Yea Forums also completely uninterested in it. They did a fine job with the anime tho, I'm sad for the studio and Moeman, they deserved better.

Sex with Uruka!

Attached: santa-uruka.png (920x740, 308K)

Yes please

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1760, 735K)

I want to lick every inch of her chocovanilla body and sniff her raspberry hair.

Cute Uruka

dead thread
dead series

>tfw fumino reminds me too much of my waifu and just want to see more of her but I don't want to be biased against the other girls

Attached: 1530952237434.jpg (854x859, 101K)

Don't post skeleton when you are fuminofag

i want a gf with Fumino's beautiful face and also hair, Rizu's big and round breast, Sensei's plumb and bouncy ass and Uruka's athletic-toned tight vagina. i cant think of attractive physical attributes from Senpai other than smol

True and sad

New chapter is out, there's a new thread.

that thread is even more dead than this one

Seems legit.

>We animefags who have only seen two episodes know better than mangafags who have gone through 100+ chapters.

Were you born an idiot, or did you have to work hard to become one?

DAYUM NIGGA

He's referring to the spastic autism that was going on. Fueled by mangafags mostly.

What's up with all the deleted posts? Did mods finally find out about bokuben shitflinging when they aren't busy deleting 5toubun porn?

Shitposter got sent to Australia. All you need to know.

It's a dangerous place.

>implying he was an Urukafag
The other shitposting party got banned before him. So don't start bullshit again. Or have you already restarted your router?

I never said he was an Urukafag, I just used being sent to Australia as a metaphor for being banned

this

Attached: 416.png (888x1300, 400K)

22i choose to exile Uruka down under. And it's also her choice. I like Uruka by the way.

Attached: urukaborigine.jpg (940x627, 493K)

>Uruka fanservice will be the best thing about the anime
The character design for this show will drive doujin artists away, Uruka's tanlines is probably the only thing that can get their attention.

I want to lick vegemite spread along Uruka's tanlines.

Yeah, mate. Send her this way. She's my kind of sheila anyway. Streuth.

I want to fuck your waifu and steal her.

>tanned
Muh dick

Is it me or did Uruka wink in the episode even more than she usually does in the manga?

>harem manga
>the genre with THE most braindead audience on earth, that will discuss for years on end on a "winner" that's blatantly obvious ever since chapter 1
>not overexplaining everything

Man Japanese tests look confusing to look at: where I live, circles mean wrong and checks mean right, the opposite of Japan.

I don't think I've seen Fumino wink before.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 02 [480p].mkv_snapshot_16.33_[2019.04.14_18.44.23]. (848x480, 92K)

Skating is almost as close to a full body workout as swimming so I wouldn’t see why not? Although I’d say it’s more for the legs and hip muscles and slightly for the core depending on the motions.

Man the Sensei is best.
Sensei>>>>>>>>>>>>uruka>maid senpai>Sensei's sister>rizu>mizuki>rizu's friend>all>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fumino

reminder that Uruka is the orginal ass character

Attached: 1554159667989.png (580x543, 136K)

Well then oink oink

I see that you like your women with generous assets.

>ogata rizu
>143 cm
IMAGINE HOLDING HANDS WITH HER

imagine the taste

FAKEMINO

Attached: c096_08.png (1568x1145, 634K)

Sex with Urukass!

Attached: c063_06.png (1568x1145, 873K)

Here you go user

Attached: Rizufear (1).webm (640x360, 203K)

ngl all the voices in he show are annoying

>there are people who seriously think that Yea Forums is best girl of the series

I pity these animeonlyfags

>dad is fucking dabbing
This manga truly is baser than based

She doesn't and it is even more obvious in the manga by this point but some people still believe.
I think people mix up wanting someone to win with believing someone will win and then get very mad when they don't.

terrible fucking taste user

Put your trip back on.

>Best Girl has the Best Mom

Attached: 003___1555207448.png (926x1300, 194K)

We still didn't see Rizu's mom though?

>no tan or ahoge
kimochi warui

She would just be just as a shit as Rizu

Attached: 007___1555207448.png (927x1300, 221K)

legit prefer her to get with Nariyuki over any of the other girls

I'm curious. I really am. What compels people to say that Asumi is best girl?

Piss fetish

She's cute and small and smug and sexy and doesn't have terminal autism like the others (though that's a good point for some of them)

She actually the true worst girl

She is a cocktease that always blueballs moeyuki

None of those are exclusive or significant parts of her character. Is your depiction of best girl really that shallow?

Mafuyu and Uruka, the ASStounding duo

Attached: A1-dwoR02cL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (950x1500, 434K)

Yes

I see, guess it's a meaningless gesture

Bump for Fumino

Moeyuki should marry Asumi for oyakodon and moe stepdad.

Better let this wretched thread die. We sum its post with the other thread and call it a day. Or a week I guess.

It's called hitting a wall.

what is a man to do when a character is so expertly crafted to hit LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ONE of his weaknesses

Attached: 1555173710223.jpg (1440x810, 102K)

It really looks like it's going to happen. Anime staff look to be bros. They adapted all 3 Uruka chapters and there's one more coming next week. That's fucking based.

suffer

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 10.51.52 AM.png (1586x798, 1.23M)

>childhood friends
>tomboi
2 big redflags here. Uruka is not going to win

Reminder that it was all Kobayashi's fault.

>implying she won't be the unconventional winner

thanks

Will we ever live in that age I wonder?

Attached: 1550991130043.png (548x714, 147K)

The exposition in this show is some of the most heavy-handed and awkward ever. Up there with isekais.

This scene here was very cute. I liked the sfx of her coming closer to Nariyuki.

The first episode was pretty much tell-don't-show. Which is also why post timeskip One Piece is such garbage.

>flat
>negative

Attached: shock.gif (640x360, 448K)

If flat is only positive if you are loli size

This.

Attached: 1547132435887.png (1200x960, 993K)

>weight conscious
>constantly eating everything within arms reach

Attached: fatmino.png (912x1356, 769K)

This coupled with the 3 bowls of Udon she ate when she and Uruka went to Rizu's after stalking Moeboy is the reason we'll have another Fatmino chapter. She can't keep eating like this.

And best girls

Jesus fuck that's so small.
I'm fucking hard IMAGINING it.

Attached: 143.png (1600x900, 1.58M)

That is hilariously small. So much people don't actually have idea.

>ass

Attached: 1549615038100.png (760x484, 177K)

>butt

18 more posts until the end if this Bokuben week

Attached: 1555166582905.jpg (1536x2048, 484K)

My dick is telling me to watch this

Your dick is wise

Reminder that best girl comes next week

Attached: Melancholic Sawako.png (184x424, 120K)

What first chapter that Sawako appear?

It's not being adapted next week
Its 15, I think, because the first thing that prompts Sawako to meet with Rizu is her stalking Rizu and seeing Moeman exit the udon shop with Rizu

Yeah you're right I mistook it because I saw Rizu in the Udon-ya attire

Attached: 1551640855621.png (773x273, 167K)

rarity?

Pretty recent tho

udon-ya you say...

Attached: udon-ya.jpg (1137x459, 163K)

I'd make sawako come every week if you catch my drift

>bokuben has shit writing
shock of the century, how will mankind ever recover?

Sawako is not amused with your non-Rizu sexual advances

Attached: 1527128875978.jpg (800x607, 107K)

Attached: riz.jpg (69x69, 4K)

Oh god Uraka is so cute and hot. Is there a chance for her to win?

Udon-ya is japanese for Udon shop

Attached: Riz.png (368x394, 129K)

Abysmal if nonexistent, but why would you care?

Attached: Urufeet.jpg (352x916, 207K)

>Tomboy
>Childhood friend
No

What do you think?

Attached: 1532294656991.jpg (880x994, 260K)

Well fuck. At least I hope the winner will be the autistic shortstack.

It looks like you learned something from that user in the anime threads last week.

Attached: 20190324_173342.png (425x722, 425K)