Why would she assume that just because of his gaze? And to think people like this bitch.Worst girl

Why would she assume that just because of his gaze? And to think people like this bitch.Worst girl.

Attached: blackhairedpermaflat.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Women are like that.

yuckyno a shit

What, hit too close to home? Pathetic.

Mistranslated, Yukino says her chastity is in peril with Hachiman's eyes. He was looking at her chest, btw.

Not really,I am third in Japanese at my school and I have a good looking face,this bitchi is just prejudiced and has an unfortunate chest.

>yuckynoSHITa
Yuigahama is obviously the patrician taste

Attached: 1553202196298.jpg (1163x1080, 476K)

I have absolutely no idea what you're on about or how this is related to the original post.

>animefag sperg at best over banter
I bet you're a Yuifag, or worse an Irohashitter.

I didn't like her at first, either, but she is a classic type of tsundere. She gets much better later.

The funny thing is Iroha is always doing that.

Wow, gay. Sexy DFC bitch Goddess teasing me and throwing cheeky insults would have me hard as a rock. I'd throw myself to her feet and plead her to step on me, too.

She's not a tsundere.

All women are afraid of men.

When was the last time you talked to a woman?

YOUR NAME BTFO

Attached: kimisui_anime_visual_fixw_640_hq.jpg (496x700, 104K)

She was wet for him.
t. uberchad with years of experience with 2D girls

Attached: 1497284621195.jpg (1152x1152, 131K)

Yesterday

Your caretaker or mother doesn't count.

>ulterior motives
bitch that's not how it works, if i gaze at you with lust there's no motives ulterior to that

Attached: x24.png (1098x1600, 380K)

I understood your joke even if the other user didn't.

seriously Iroha and 8man have the best bantz.
With Yui and Yukino its just serious most of the time so the fun bantz times are gone.

Yeah, I know. I was out with a group of my friends and we had a great time. But I know and accept that no matter how much fun they have, the two girls in my group are always going to be on edge around the dudes in the group, because they're scared deep down. And there are things they're never going to tell us, only to each other, because they're scared of how we might react.

Yukino doesn't have romantic feelings for 8man.

She still likes him because of how similar she finds him to Pan-san.

Originally the club was only to atone for the injury and because she felt responsible for turning him into a loner
But she clearly also fell in love with him.

Men are slaves to their lust so you kind of have to be suspicious

Not really, it's the same thing all the time. What is so interesting of the "I'm sorry but are you flirting with me? There is someone else" line all the time?
>Yukino always serious
Were you speed watching the series? They have alot of tender moments. The banter they had during the mall date and cultural festival was great.

Attached: Vol 4 Chapter 17 Page 17.png (1082x1600, 721K)

Really? I don't seem to recall that being shown or that she liked him. I think people just ship them since they're main characters but I don't see why they think Yukio likes him. 8man may like her though.

She isn't that autistic. Also 8man isn't like pan-san.

>implying any man can think of anything but sex when looking at a woman

>Were you speed watching the series?
I am reading the series actually and the vast majority especially of the second half is serious stuff
The bantz are early on.

>during the mall date and cultural festival was great.
That was a long time ago and those things never meant much to Yukino.

Watari wanted to put parallels between Hachiman and Pan-san, this is obvious if you read the novels.

Attached: Pan san has Hachiman eyes.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

a lot of girls pretend to be creeped out by a guy who they're interested in, possibly like a skewed version of hard-to-get

If you happen to hate the person in question it isn't really an issue.
Though I hear that loops around again so maybe not

>Also 8man isn't like pan-san.
Come on now.

>mall date never meant much to Yukino
Are you joking? Yukino revealed how nervous and yet happy the date made her in the latest novel. It meant alot to her, especially since he gave her a gift.

It's not pretend, they can be simultaneously attracted AND creeped out. And both can manifest at the same time.

Damn,I really did have a harem back in high-school then ,I was just really dense. Fuck.

>her in the latest novel.
Whoa there partner, I ain't got time for that. I am just going off what's been animated. If it meant a lot to her then she never showed it. The festival thing still stands. The anime doesn't show the pan-san thing either.

I just never saw it.

So the defining feature of pan-san being his weird eyes never made you put 1 and 2 together?
Fuck man you are barely watching this series at this point.
Those shifty fucking eyes.

Attached: 1550234331209.png (1280x738, 784K)

yeah good point. there's a discernable difference though. one way to tell is if they avoid you they're actually creeped out, but if they act creeped out but continue talking to you then they want you

Look between T and O on your keyboard. That's best girl right there

Attached: yui tits.jpg (910x1386, 397K)

Aren't there keyboards who have the Y at a different place?

But S, A,K and I aren't next to each other?

Attached: canIhaveyourorder.png (640x360, 319K)

>subhuman languages

Why didn't Yukino fall for Hayama's charm?

Who the heck is Zui?

Krauts deserve the rope.

Okay but that doesn't tell me anything about this Zui person.

not much to look at, honestly

On human keyboards there is an Y where the Z is on your subhuman keyboard.

>irowhore a shit
ftfy

Who hurt you, son?

Yuicancergahama is worst girl and a backstabbing whore,

>bantz
fuck off back to r/anime you subhuman

Please elaborate

both yui and saki are trash fellow anons

objective rankings

Attached: yahari.png (1716x2164, 1.62M)

>shitzuka in A
>yui's shitty mom in A
no

>yui's shitty mom
Literally never did anything offensive. Why are you so angry?

Based and redpilled

S: Rumi

Attached: miniyukino.png (1330x739, 1.26M)

because you have bad taste

S for shit

>Literally never did anything offensive
Because she literally never did anything AT ALL

I never said anything that is related to my taste though, or mentioned any preferences?

you defended a shit character

True but that doesn't make her shitty, it just makes her irrelevant.

You still haven't explained what's so shitty about her.

and this is why the user that shat on you had every right to do so

What do you mean?

Anyone else feel like Yui will be nothing but supportive and loving when 8man and Yukino get together?

She's going to break her relationship with them, probably out of guilt.

....FGCRL/AOEU?

she will betray them YPF

Why would she do that?

No such thing.

Also why would she betray them?

Whats not to like?

Attached: yukinos.png (700x700, 488K)

your literally asking for a flame war

spotted the harem protag over here, u dense as a black hole

lol go watch the series, did you skip s2?

8man should just pump and dump iroha, settle for dormat Yukino and have Yui as mistress

If you don't really know the person then its pretty weird alright. If you do know them then its pretty funny.

iroha and yui belong to tobe cock user, don't be rude

just reminding you all who the real best girl is

Attached: __totsuka_saika_yahari_ore_no_seishun_lovecome_wa_machigatteiru_drawn_by_nemoko29__6376c5fc1e12e3d58 (566x800, 276K)

you posted dogshit though

Because she's a conceited bitch and the series is shit. It took what, half the series just for her to remotely warm up to him? For what? A stupid high school fling?

uh no. yukino has been looking otu for hachiman since the beginning of the series and she has been trying to fix him, dumb speedwatcher

Hate this shitshow cant wait for watari to die before finishing it

Is this in the @comics manga? I don't remember this being in monologues.

On what grounds do you think she does?

retard its all about how handsome the guy is
>a good loking chad is looking at her
kyaaaa chad-san is loking at me!
>ugly incel loser looking at her
geee, what are you looking at creep, drop dead!

Looking out for herself because she felt guilty*
ftfy

no, looking out for him

Yukinofags have no answer to that question. They just assume it to be true and get mad when you don't believe them.

Then why didn't she disband the club when he started self-sacrificing himself?

go get me something better then

with good reason

What is it?

she told him to take a break several times throughout the show. pay better attention.

Saki would be the best choice for 8man when it comes to the possibility of a long term relationship. He has self sacrificed his reputation multiple times for the sake of others. She's shown herself to self sacrifice her free time/grades by working part time to alleviate the financial burden on her family. 8man wants to be a stay at home dad and doesn't mind the stigma it carries, and Saki is willing to work to support her family. There is no chance that they'll end up together, but if they did then their relationship would have the greatest chance of surviving past high school.

inb4 the retard that calls every girl except Yukino shit.

I mean, when you write such tripe garbage, others have every right to call you out for having a retarded opinion. For starters, Hachiman and Saki have spent less than 20 minutes together total. They don't know jackshit about each other. Saki has also not fucking once done anything for Hachiman. Hachiman asked for her help in volume 13 and she didn't help him. So, no. Saki is a terrible choice. Take off your shipping goggles.

There's going to be extreme salt when this gets the haganai ending. This is why they're delaying the 14th volume until the anime airs. They don't want people to ragequit prematurely

incel thread detected

>Hachiman asked for her help in volume 13 and she didn't help him.
How can you know that if volume 13 hasn't been translated?

>he doesn't know
wew

>he only shitposts
wew

volume 13 has been translated for a couple of months now retard

do share it then

She was already helping Yukino whose prom event is supposed to be the real one. How is she supposed to help both of them simultaneously? 8man calling on Saki for help on something that he's trying to keep a secret shows that he trusts her.

why would I share it with someone that talks shit to me? what's wrong with you?

because you're a masochist if you follow this series.

no, it just shows he is desperate and he didn't invite them

It's the monologue manga.

Attached: x39.png (1086x1600, 1.04M)

Yui said in volume 13 that she "I will make sure my relationship with her ends properly, I wont make any other wishes if need be"

All the signs point to a not-haganai ending, the only thing that would case people to ragequit is if Yukino and Hayama dance and kiss in the prom. Which would just be a troll type ending.

She's a conceited cunt and he's a creepy virgin. Do the math.

Yui's are the best.

>She's a conceited cunt
this is wrong

>conceited cunt
Yukino made a club to save Hachiman and does a favor whenever someone asks her for help.

It's too bad her tits are the only thing going for her.

And?

Pretty sure she has a pussy. That's two things, virgin-kun.

That she's the opposite of conceited.

she is still a shitty thot

A messiah complex is the definition of conceited.

Stay thirsty.

she doesn't have a messiah complex

Hachiman finds her flat chest sexy.

>individual believes that he or she is responsible for saving or assisting others
Checks out. She's another Medaka.

He's also wants to fuck a literal boy.

that's a dumb joke

Why does Emiya Shirou get away with this?

That's played off as a joke, Hachiman spaces out when he looks at Yukino's lips, skin, hair, neckline, eyes etc. He's self-conscious when he's near her.

He should fuck his sister already.

She's a manipulative bitch. Instead of apologizing for the car accident she wants to act shady with the whole club thing.

>She's a manipulative bitch
That's Iroha.
> Instead of apologizing for the car accident
She has nothing to apoligize for. If anything, it's Yui that should do that.

He usually suffers for it though. Even has a resentful future self try to kill him.

>No homo bro, haha
Sure

She's a coward.

Season 1 was so fun seeing 8man being edgy and the girls being cunts to him yet trying to understand his autism.

Season 2 is just shit and forced teenage drama, god what a piece of shit.

The weak must fear the strong, she knows she can't beat the cock.

Doesn't have to apologize but to infantilize or pity hachiman instead of addressing him is manipulative.
She really is. I don't see the appeal of her

8man should have dropped the club and reported his xmas cake teacher of blackmailing to the director.

She is not a coward. She is one of the most selfless and supportuve characters in the series that actually gets shit done.

Did the final LN get delayed again?

So she's a Mary Sue? Either that or admit she was being cowardly. Can't have it both ways.

Yui knew Yukino would walkaway from the club and 8man. That has literally nothing to do with romance.

>hurr mary sue
Holy shit you people are retarded

Calm down YPF. Yui is a terrible friend.

All you do is praise her and deny her any actual flaws, sycophantic fuckwit. As far as you're concerned, she is a Mary Sue.

>I don't see the appeal
Don't see the appeal of an untouchable and unattainable Japanese princess with long black hair and thigh high stockings?

Then what does Yui wishing to cut ties with Yukino have to do?

Yui isn't the one who destroyed the club. Yukino did the right thing but I think Yukino is worse to Yui than vice versa.

>Then what does Yui wishing to cut ties with Yukino have to do?
She feels betrayed about knowing that the club is coming to an end. Why would Yui cutoff all ties with Yukino over 8man?

Uh, no, she has flaws, but you’re just looking for reasons to insult her or anyone so it seems. So, how about you go fuck yourself.

Yui is a manipulative cunt that has been using Yukino to get hikki dick. Stop lying YPF.

>she has flaws
Post them then, reddit trash.

Fuck off cancerous faggot.

>she feels betrayed
Except she doesn't, infact she feels guilty for causing the cycle of codependency. That's the angle Yui is playing.

>ypf seething again
For fuck’s sake, fuck off already and move onto a different series.

I don't think it happened that way. We'll see since it is ending soon.

> "I will make sure my relationship with her ends properly, I wont make any other wishes if need be"
Bad TL or she just wants the chance to make peace with Yukino before Yukino leaves her. She knows their friendship is over and it isn't Yui's doing.

>dodge
Sasuga redditbot. Keep eating shit.

>infact she feels guilty for causing the cycle of codependency.
Well yeah, she is a third cog in the machine. I'd feel bad too.

>That's the angle Yui is playing.
To what end? I am not sure I am understanding you. Are you saying Yui is using this to her advantage?

Haha, holy fuck. When are you going to stop lying?

Why is it that whenever you show up these threads always get worse?

What do you mean? Yukino is the one who broke the friendship, Yui is a bystander to the club getting destroyed by Yukino.

Yui is a fucking thirsty whore that is getting the shit that she wants because she is pretending like she doesn’t know what’s going on. Yui is a backstabbing cunt in both timelines, now stop lying already.

very true. at least I'm not black tho.

>because she is pretending like she doesn’t know what’s going on.
Show me the evidence of this revelation. I have never heard this before, even from Yukinofags on Yea Forums.

>Well yeah, she is a third cog in the machine. I'd feel bad too.
Because she caused the problems in the club, almost all of them are her fault. The relationship between Hachiman and Yukino wouldn't have been so bad if Yui didn't do what she did and would've probably start dated by volume 7.

>To what end? I am not sure I am understanding you. Are you saying Yui is using this to her advantage?
Yui admits that she tried with everything in her power to preserve a place the 3 of them can stay, which includes condoning Hachiman's self-sacrifice methods. By ending the relationship, Hachiman and Yukino can start over without the need of the club.

Attached: 1552882423241.png (933x258, 17K)

Are you a dumb retard that has never read the light novel or some shit?

I am not sure how you came to that conclusion.

That was due to incompetence, not malevolence.

Just stop already YPF.

This reads to me that she just wants the three to stay together as friends. That line about ending her relationship with her seems misplaced to be honest.

Just knock it off already faggot.

>incompetence
Yui ADMITS that she intentionally caused it, it's notincompetence if you knowingly want a result.

As long as the three of them stay as friends and act like everything is normal, they would go back to being like Hayama's clique and being codependent. Someone needs to give up something. It's one of the major themes of Oregairu.

user, you’re wasting your time on YPF.

Sensei is S tier. Mamagahama too. Yukino and Yui are both A tier with Komachi.
All the other girls seem accurate.

Shit taste as fuck

That scene in volume 4 where Komachi says Hachiman stands no chance against "that hottie" when it comes to Yukino. Shame it didn't make it to the anime.

Girls know that men want to fuck them, so if you're staring at them it can only mean one thing.

>By ending the relationship
Yui says she wants to end the relationship though. What you're saying is Yui wants to help both of them in the end.

My eyes only have disgust for Yuckyno

Why? She is more attractive than the ugly Iroha.

That's literally untrue, but also irrelevant to Yuckyno being walking trash.

Attached: 1544186786329.jpg (500x1000, 74K)

Yui? More like Ewwy.

Attached: G E N U I N E.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

yukino? more like yuki-no way fag

It was a set up from the beginning, Sensei planned the whole thing with Yukino. This was just an elaborate act to get Hachiman into the club.