Wan Piss Tears

Can one of you Wan Piss cucks explain to me why you cried over a talking cartoon ship that needed to be replaced? How can it be sentimental value when they only had it for a short time and it's material?

Attached: zgLY3q3-1.jpg (1024x573, 50K)

400 chapters/300 episodes doesn't seem short

Attached: Anime for Chads.png (742x382, 283K)

>short time
The fanbase had spent 9 years with the Merry at that point.

No, in the manga's story it'd been a short time, and if the characters never cried, I'm sure you man children may wouldn't have.

It doesn't matter how long it was in the manga, what matters is how long the reader/viewer spent with it.

Read what I just said, brainlet. Had the characters never cried, you wouldn't have, either.

I have read what you said.
I didn't acknowledge it because you're reaching and your point is literally worthless.
No one cried in the sequence where Spike died either. Didn't stop people from crying over it.

One Piece is my favourite manga of all time and it's made me cry many times but Going Merry dying didn't make me feel anything at all.

Spike's a human, not a freaking talking cartoon ship.

A talking cartoon human.

It's you again, how are you? it seems that you have some time to spare ha

Attached: 667.png (250x213, 99K)

>crying at Wan Piss
How much estrogen do you consume?

Attached: thelads.jpg (500x500, 138K)

Attached: Dekuchad.gif (498x281, 1.5M)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1549248098931.jpg (511x510, 71K)

none
but i still cried

>moving the goal post this hard
Merry was their ship that they all became friends on and created a ton of memories. It was the ship that legitimized Luffy as a pirate and man of the sea's. Ussop was the only one to get really get emotional and thats because he was the person fixing the ship up, which is why he left the crew because they were going to get another one. The real hard hitting moment is when the ship saved everyone at the end of the arc for one last voyage.

Black Clover will surpass One Piece in terms of foreshadowing right?

Attached: 1554172968017.jpg (8300x8700, 3.98M)

Goku's spaceship brought him to Earth, and was a key factor in him obtaining Super Saiyan, when he was training in it, while going to Namek. Nobody cried for that spaceship, they only cared for a organic life form in Goku when Namek blew up. You know, since he's not material possession.

I like one piece but the overdramatic scene can be anticlimactic at times.
Cringe.

Believe me or not I don't care, but I dropped the manga at that exact moment. Merry conveniently saving everyone was just the cherry on top.

Exactly, it was all contrived cringy garbage.

Not really...

you sound autistic, like not even trying to meme or anything, this sounds like literal actual autism.

Attached: edgelords hate luffy's expression.png (658x962, 206K)

Based

>brainlet

It was their fucking house!

It was the juxtaposition with Robin- they had just literally declared war on the entire world to save their friend.
And then they were forced to watch as another "friend" died, and there was absolutely nothing they could do about it.

Its just childish. Oda's awful, ugly artstyle doesn't help. I very nearly dropped the manga there.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

huntards lashing out because they don't know what its like for a series to be good enough to make you feel whatever emotion the author wants to emulate

What irony, crying over talking cartoon ships is autistic.

he looks like a fucking muppet here. its always bothered me

t. retard

Christ this is hard to watch.

Don't skip school kids, might end up being a brainlet

t. retard