What's the Consensus on Pokemon Special? Is it good? Bad? Okay? And what does Yea Forums like about it or hate about it

What's the Consensus on Pokemon Special? Is it good? Bad? Okay? And what does Yea Forums like about it or hate about it.

Attached: Pokemon Special.jpg (500x707, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2122223
twitter.com/satoshi_swalot/status/1075612077270548480
twitter.com/ungkbc
mangadex.org/title/12187/festival-of-champions-doujinshi
mangadex.org/title/3804/pok-mon-special
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was good before gen 4, then it's garbage

>>/vp/

DPP was great though.

so someone finally tried to make a thread here..

DPPt, BW and XY arcs were all improved from the games. So go and shove your bad opinions elsewhere.

I've only read the fire red/leaf green chapters. I thought it was okay, nothing special.

Omega ruby and sapphire are pretty good.

Ending cringe as fuck but superb....

I dropped it when the original artist got aids or whatever and had to be replaced

Shame, it got better afterwards.

Attached: __caterpie_pikachu_and_yellow_pokemon_special_and_etc_drawn_by_kuboba_guroppa__b3fa9143f92c70fc8fd11 (480x640, 281K)

I really enjoy it. Some parts are better than others but it's kind of annoying with how it's hard to read the series because of the weird fuck up with Black and White on most sites and how it's listed.

Is black still a stone?

It's alright. Good by Pokemon standards but average by real standards. My biggest issue with it is that in it's attempt to fit all the new features from a region into the arc it tends to have horrid pacing. Instead of explaining how soaring differs from flying in ORAS it should give more of the Pokemon and people characterization.

Is he or she going to make a manga for the new pokemon game.

It is very good and Yellow is best girl

Attached: Yellowreal.jpg (236x295, 17K)

Good taste, user. She's the best girl.

Attached: __eevee_pikachu_and_yellow_pokemon_special_and_etc_drawn_by_itsutsuki__c6d1c6915f0805e681fd4a9342129 (1000x603, 256K)

Sword and Shield? Yeah, definitely, but in the meantime they're finishing USUM and (finally) B2W2.

It's as bad as the games now, and that kid is still stuck in that fucking ball.

Courtney is best girl, though.

Attached: gKiXGix8PzlaH1KCxCeHZf1bxDPZGa2hI5NXPjOavu0.jpg (481x491, 73K)

But /vp/ hates Pokespe.

Sun is shit.

I am still enjoying it. Can't really get into SuMo though, it feels really disjointed and too fast. I also didn't enjoy the game very much so that probably doesn't help.

You mean the pedophile?

Women can't be pedos

It's really good. BW and XY especially. It gets kind of edgy but it's all really good.

>But kind of edgy.
>Calling pokespec edgy.
>>/vp/

>pokemon dying and getting cut up
>silver, the character
>not edgy

Attached: eh.jpg (512x523, 36K)

Compared to your average shonen, pokespecial is baby play.

I will give you that one.

Wrong!

Since /vp/ was created, I totally forgot Pokemon Special even existed without Yea Forums reminding me about it.

Gonna have to go catch up.

Yellow is easily my favourite character, and I read pokespe just for her.

Attached: 1251323999987.jpg (600x600, 74K)

tfw the Red/Yellow/Misty triangle will never be concluded

It's for the best, user. Erika would have won anyways.

Yes

Best arc?

>pokemon dying and getting cut up
jesus christ, they cut one arbok (that didn't even die) in half twenty years ago and that's enough to make the entire thing edgy?

Yes.

In my opinion either RedBlueGreen, RubySapphire or XY.
I thought all the initial gen arcs are good, but those are my personal favorites

I see RBG/GSC as one good big arc. X and Y is also good.

>Make thread on Yea Forums asking about how to get into pokemon, the video game series
>Get banned from the board

There's that part where FUG btfo some girl pretty hard

Just pick up whatever mainline game and start playing it. There's very little overarching plot so you can just drop in whenever, although certain mechanics change through the generations. I recommend emulating whatever you choose, since being able to fast forward through random route encounters and grinding is really convenient.

Like I said FRLG>Emerald>Plat>HGSS>BW>BW2
or if that is too much pokemon.
Either FRLG/HGSS, BW/BW2 or just Plat.

RGB/ Gen 1 was top tier action shounen.
GS/ Gen 2 was not bad.
RS/ Gen 3 was also top tier action shounen with a pair of protagonists with really good chemistry
Then it just kinda went downhill, some good arcs in between but generally never got as good as the initial arcs. Well, that's how it is with long running manga, you're bound to lose steam as time passes. It also doesn't help that as later pokemon games got more plot oriented, it also meant that the manga become more restricted in what it can do.

D/P is the best mainline arc
Prove me wrong

It's time.

If there are mainly cute girls, it's moeshit
If it's got at least 2 guys, it's fujoshit
If it's got at least 2 girls, it's yurishit
If it's got at least 2 girls but 1 guy, it's haremshit
If it's got fighting, it's shounenshit
If it's got romance, it's shoujoshit
If it's got emotional conflict, it's forced drama
If it's got people dying, it's edgy tryhard shit
If there's references and/or imagery to other literary works, it's pretentious shit
If there's pop cultural references, then it's lol so random xd
If there's plot twists, then it's a trainwreck

If it's not anime, then it's 500 posts and 242 images omitted, click reply to view.

FRLG/Emerald then jump into the DS era.

Boy, if you count those as edgy then something like Akame ga Kiru would be hardcore guro to you.
Be honest, you /vp/ people don't read a lot of manga, do you?

I dropped sun/moon ages ago it was pretty lackluster hoping sword/shield will be better

I don't know how people rate RSE so highly, Ruby and Emerald are the worst protagonists the series ever had. Ruby is a huge asshole filled with plot contrivances that everybody just worships in series and Emerald is an awful attempt to recreate Yellow and Wally that pivots around a mechanic even too dumb for Pokemon.

>Ruby is a huge asshole
Everyone calls him out for being an asshole though and he tries to redeem himself at the end.

>RSE
RS and E are two separate arcs. And everyone fucking hated Emerald, both the arc and the character.

> Ruby is a huge asshole filled with plot contrivances that everybody just worships in series
Are we reading the same manga? The character got shit on and the arc was the mc learning and growing from it.

To be fair, she was a huge cunt that never got any comeuppance in the game and only got away with shit because she was someone's waifu. Probably channeled all the artist's hate toward being forced to adapt remakes into the story as well.

The XY arc IS pretty edgy for Pokémon standards, but all the darkness and violence are perfectly integrated in the themes of the arc and thus I didn't see them as a problem at all. "People can be assholes and not recognize your efforts, but the world will always be worth saving rather than condemning" is something that the XY games completely pussied out on actually showing since every NPC was almost disgustingly nice to you so the bad guy just came across as an insane and ungrateful prick for wanting to wipe them out, but in Pokespe you totally get him and it's a really depressing arc for the protagonists, a far cry from pretty much every other arc.

Why don't they make more actual couples、I liked RS and DPP on the MC chemistry alone

Black and White could have something going on by the end of B2W2. They also did ORAS a few years ago which kept pushing Ruby and Sapphire's relationship further so it's not like they haven't done it in a long time. Also
>actual couples
>DPP
You mean threesomes?

DP is one of the best arcs for party chemistry and has a great plot. Less battle shonen-y and more travel comfy. At least until the real body guards get Distortion World'd and the party is heart wrenchingly split up
XY also does Team Flare a million times better than the games. The friend characters arent pointless existences and actually contribute to the plot. And the Team Flare conspiracy is actually pretty heavy, especially with the paranoia ending.

Do X and Y get in on in PokeSpe? I haven't kept up since anonscanlations died, but the games shipteasing them that hard only to do nothing with it left me seriously miffed.

Not really, they have a brother-sister-like relationship above anything else. X was traumatized by people constantly harassing him when he was little due to being a prodigy at battling so he became a shut-in and he was cared for by Y and her family who were his neighbors, with Y acting like an older sister and trying to get him to come out of his room.

No not really.
You can say that they got teased hard, but nothing really came out of it.
But I think it works in the context of the story.

Attached: 023_1549863942.jpg (2635x4167, 2.16M)

>the games shipteasing them that hard
The games shipteased Sana with both.
Masuda even said specifically that Sana was meant as a love interest for the male player (and sorta ended up heavily interpreted as one for the female player too, since her dialogue doesn't change THAT much between who you play as).
The male and female pcs being shipped together is mostly a fan thing since fans didn't like Sana too much.

>first XY volumw cover show X being a genki shonen protag
>in the actual manga he is just a depressed HikkiNEET fuck who refuses to come out of his room even after his house got destroyed.

Attached: 250px-Pokémon_Adventures_XY_SA_volume_1.png (250x376, 230K)

Not an argument.

DP>RS> Everything else

user if you think that's edgy than other battle shounens would give you a heart attack

Yes?

What argument? Seems like he's just making an observation.

Shit taste.

A poor one.

Attached: Pokemon_Special_v40_c431_001-003.jpg (1708x1200, 1.22M)

Emerald is the best chapter.

>hates special
>loves the anime
how and why

/vp/ is filled with literal underage bans and they're bigger manchildren than Yea Forums.

It's pretty good, but the fanbase is unbearable.

The manga is an edgefest
The season 1, XY and SM anime are soulfull as hell

I can attest that season 1 of the anime has a ton of charm, enough to make it enjoyable. But I also love most of Special. DP is the best arc btw.

>The manga is an edgefest
Do people on /vp/ only read cutesy SOL comedies or something?

Spotted the /vp/ manchild. It's an average Shonen

Pokemon is one of the most casual games and the anime is literally for younger kids, no shit, /vp/ is filled with casuals of the worst kind. They're multi-medium casuals.

>edgefest
If you’re a soccer mom or a toddler.

You guys are just doing this on purpose at this point right? This is now just a dumb running gag on /vp/, right?

Out of the way faggots, big boi team coming through

Attached: Diamond_Party.png (515x700, 550K)

Modern day /vp/ hates everything that came out before BW2. They don't even like Platinum anymore.

It's actually kind of awful how clearly underage people there are. I mean, not necessarily that they are underage but at that age where you can tell a majority of them hate old things

Yes the demographic has really shifted a lot since back when the board was created.

This notion that PokéSpe is edgy is just so ridiculous.
This isn't even something only haters say, a lot of Specialfags talk about it in a lame "not your dad's pokaymons!" using out of context panels or wording plot points in a way that makes them seem way more dramatic and violent than they really ware. If anything they are to blame for the opinions that people who never read the manga have about it.

I mean chances are if a Pokémon fan knows the manga exists but never heard it, the only thing they know about it is that an Arbok gets cut in half at one point.

>but never heard it
read it*
Fuck I need to get some sleep.

Crystal is best girl

Attached: 43214018_p1.jpg (718x576, 361K)

Actual best girl.

Attached: Pokemon_SPECIAL_ORAS_c17_005.png (877x1378, 686K)

It's hard to find good fanart of her without Ruby though.

Attached: 37951260_p10.jpg (400x529, 96K)

I loved the themed teams of the DPPT manga.

It is in no way edgy, it's less cutesy than the anime and games and passes for an average adventure manga aimed at kids.

Yes, that's why I said it's ridiculous.
I was just pointing out it's not even something people who hate the manga come up with to diss it, a sizable part of the fanbase spreads it as well. I guess it boils down to people who mostly only have contact with the anime (who often projecting alot of anime-only notions and rules into the games aswell) expecting Pokémon to be as neutered and harmless as possible so anything is a huge shock.

/vp/ is the biggest collection of tasteless retards on the board. Fandoms tend to have shit tastes in their own series' but /vp/ is next level

>Board
Sorry, meant website

Her characterization also kinda doesn't exist without Ruby

might be time to pick it up again, USUM arc is sorta decent

But it's literally called Pokemon Special!

>Silver
>edgy

Literally how? He's even less of a dick than in the games.

What?

Great to hear.

That's not blue.

You're right, it's best girl Cry's.

Attached: 50833539_p9.jpg (1201x1280, 1M)

I mentioned Crys, whoops

Attached: C1uuHmUUkAAjmHv.jpg (933x1200, 112K)

i dropped it after DDP. Everything up to that point was really good with the first arc probably being the best

Ruby/Sapphire is my favorite arc,though DPP is probably the best overall.

Honestly I think XY is the best arc.

Attached: 014_1549863942.jpg (2635x4167, 2.14M)

I like to wait for the tankobon whenever possible due to the tendency Kusaka has of adding new chapters fleshing things out more. Since being caught up with the tankos the only arc I read was ORAS because I love the Hoenn characters, and I tried to read XY as well but couldn't find good scans back then. Sometime I may read XY and Sun/Moon as they are.

Pic related

Attached: 22.jpg (728x1042, 52K)

I mean if you're a edge lord.

>edgelord
I'm actually starting to think /vp/ is full of normalfags and underage

Have they ever went back to B2W2, or is that still stuck in limbo? I know it's not complete, but did it have any new chapters in the past few years?

>Kusaka has of adding new chapters fleshing things out more.
Pretty sure those are already out.

He only adds stuff in the Tankobon release. It's not always though, I only remember HGSS and Emerald having that kind of addition. And it's mostly connecting tissue to bridge parts that were being released concurrently.

Nah. There hasn't been a new chapter since 2017, since Kusaka had to work on XY, ORAS, and now SM. It kind of blows because while XY was good, ORAS was just okay and SM is pretty mediocre to be honest. With the eventual release of Sword and Shield, it's obvious BW2 is going to get sidelined again because the manga is still an advertisement for the games after all. BW2 isn't going to get finished for a while.

That's a shame as the main tankobon release is stuck until he does... Oh well. I'll look up scans for XY later. I liked ORAS, though a lot of it is just because I liked to see all the characters that came back for that.

Also, I wonder what PokéSpe's take on the whole Rainbow Rocket thing will be, if they do that arc at all. Has Sun/Moon shown hints of going in that direction?

All the volumes versions except for the the last one or two are released with the extra chapters.
I am pretty sure anything XY are translated and finished.

New chapter was released a month ago.
Kusaka is alternating betweem BW2 and SM/USUM now.

shiiiieeet really? i couldn't find any new chapters when i was looking. based kusaka.

Yeah the last chapter got released almost 2 momths ago and last month SM/USUM got released so we will most likely get another BW2 chapter this month.

D/P, B/W also got added a lot in the Tankobon release (Giratina tease, Victiny chapter, and Black got Lightstoned, I only remember those)
For sure ORAS will get the same treatment with the cause the ending kinda lackluster

Overrated

Yeah, he needs to add something extra to make the tankos worth purchasing, as well, since when a collected version of an arc is coming out the manga is like 3 beyond. That's why I'm always a bit reluctant to read the non-tanko arcs.

I don't like it. The characterization is stupid and forced. I hate how the current artist draws those stupid Dr. Seuss faces. The OC's like Emerald are fucking cringe. And the plot a lot of times is nonsense. The release schedule isn't even consistent either. It makes no sense.

Wow, really?

Who has the best team and why is it Lack two.

Attached: Blake_Adventures.png (281x590, 232K)

Green

I really like dia’s team a lot for some reason

This

Isn't he a sociopath?

Yes.

In what way?

>edge
>edge
>edge
>edge
Seriously, what kind of world do /vp/ posters live in? Do they get freaked out even over PG Hollywood action movies? Just a little bit of blood/violence and they keep screaming edge. Fucking Naruto and One Piece has more violence than this and its read by lots of younger kids as well.

Detective Pikachu is edgy as well.

Attached: 1554742643893.jpg (1200x1900, 107K)

Okay?i guess.

No, Yellow vs Lance?

I think those spreads only feature Yamamoto's artwork, not Mato's.

That's a shame.

Holy shit, this thread is still alive?

More like JOJOmon amirite?

Heroic Sociopath, he is on the side of good...but doesn't give a fuck about others or if his methods are wrong. But the situation is so fucked up that the legendaries agreed that is good they have him on their side, they can deal with his sociopath tendencies after the crisis is over.

>XY
>Good
Is shit like the games.

I hate XY game and XY manga, both fan fuck off.

Yeah, why are you surprised?

Cuz normally pokespec threads in Yea Forums die pretty fast without posts.

There seems to be a 100+ pokespec thread every month or two.

And that is fucking nothing.

It's not like the manga gives much material to sustain more frequent threads, with how it is released.
And even if it did these threads tend to have zero talk about the current arcs anyway.

Is he going to do a manga of the Pokemon switch game?

Sword and moon? Yeah, is a mainlinegame.

Let's go eevee?

People here focus onky on a narrow gen.

Attached: 5dc747aafaa2fb3fd439acc64b092c89.jpg (600x822, 198K)

Is there a proper translation of the Gag manga?

no, the active scanlator does like all the pokemon sidemanga but the gag manga

Cute.

Boo, lame.

Attached: 8e31f925f572d3552acdd554881025c4a03f802d.jpg (500x600, 208K)

Awful.

Yes, but most of it isn't scanned.

Best girl

Attached: 69877604_p13.jpg (800x800, 418K)

Sure, user.

Who wants that shit?

Hell no, is fucking gen 1 plot again.

Awake me when Black is free.

*Wake me up...

Canon threesome.

Ded thread, but at least you guys called out the /vp/fag, unlike Yea Forums.

someday

say something nice to my wife

Attached: DfarpJzU8AM3yUd.png (500x582, 195K)

Useless N's fangirl, all the foreshadowing over her supposedly insane battle potential was for nothing.

rate the best girl

Attached: D15eGNNUkAA69HL.jpg (780x1199, 81K)

>Entire team except Torterra is weak to Fighting
My autism is acting up

Lewd.

The wild card.

Let it go

The best

Attached: 44231750_p0.jpg (600x600, 212K)

How will White react when Black is finally free? I hope she hugs him.

I'm reading it now, at the Yellow arc.
It's nice to get a perspective of the pokemon world that differs from the anime but sometimes it feels like it's continually just moving from one battle to the next with no story or character development in between.

Character development and story flow gets better in later arcs, especially RE and DPP has nice development for characters and their chemistry.

This is still one of my favorite moments.

Attached: C6D0ABD3-6637-4E36-9987-BE1B53905023.jpg (735x807, 235K)

Daily reminder that Black isn't getting out of the stone.

>character development
That's why DPPt is the best arc

Attached: Pokemon_Special_v33_c369_094.neuquant.png (842x1200, 211K)

>sapphire
>yellow
This series has the best tomboys

I may remember wrong, but is not Crystal a tomboy too?

She’s based

Attached: 1D889A50-3EB9-4913-85C8-F75E2AE56970.jpg (3382x1771, 1.3M)

Yellow is not a tomboy, she was just acting because, according to Blue, "it will be easier for you" (translation: Yellow is too flat to weaponize lewdness like Blue does). After everyone discovered her gender, she became girly.

Cute villain

Attached: 31f952c527b3099ce3384515537ca2ee.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Did she really change that much?

Attached: 7A95A8A5-58E8-48CD-A006-B579BC3CED3A.jpg (600x300, 65K)

No, she is still super flat.

I mean in terms of personality.

She didn't really change at all. She just looks girlier since she drops the disguise and has reached puberty.

She never acted like a tomboy, she acted like a boy (is different).

Attached: E9B27813-B4FF-4DFA-8418-CF70A7B206D6.jpg (640x500, 56K)

They made plenty of characters more relevant than they were in the games.
Ex. Ultra Recon Squad and ZInnia

Holy shit FUG, calm down

Based FUG

FUG doing what everybody wanted to do in the game

A lot of /vp/ fags also think people don't pay attention to the other Pokemanga and get triggered when people refer to Special/Adventures as THE manga.

Rank the Dexholders.
We all agree Whitetwo is the worst right?

Attached: DZi_BJrVwAAZgib.jpg (1200x745, 181K)

Holy shit user, everything up to the most recent chapter is on mangadex.

Kind of funny how BW2's dexholders are a sociopath and a useless fangirl, so you've got N and White instead being the resident heroes.

Cute

Attached: 69877604_p76.jpg (600x600, 290K)

>creampies
Wtf Dia

Attached: creampies.jpg (1280x640, 321K)

What kind of shit does he do?

Where can i read this?
I only remember Yellow fighting Lance

He works for the interpol or something at the improbable age of 14 and is senior to Looker

The discussions at /vp/ are ultra based and redpilled tho, we have:
- SS vs SwSh debates
- KANTOOOOO posting
- 20 pokegirl threads
- 10 furry threads
- gen 7 starter bait threads
- galar shitposting
- feet/armpit threads
- /ss/ and trap threads
- fake leak threads
- sprites vs 3d threads
- gen wars
- regiposting, lucario-with-ballsposting, deoxys in family guy, slow frail attacker, cringe threads, anime, etcetera

I mean the sociopath stuff.

Not anymore, he was fired for taking away legendary mins without permission and selling interpol info to shady individuals to get equipment and HE DOESN'T CARE.

I read RBY.
I tried to start GSC, but the translation was so fucking cringy I couldn’t get through it.
Are there multiple versions out there? Or do I have to suffer?

Characters actually develop unlike the mostly stagnant anime. Heck the development isnt half bad

Attached: QIxBkgx.jpg (995x600, 201K)

I liked when I was kid. Stopped reading around gen 4

Attached: x25.png (846x1200, 676K)

Attached: x26.png (846x1200, 741K)

He is literally one step away from your typical serial killer profile.

Attached: x27.png (846x1200, 720K)

His setting was bullshit in the first place

What the fuck is his problem?

Nobody fucking knows, BW2 is a nightmare of hiatuses and people only endure it because they want Black and White to get reunited.

Being Wally is suffering. I will never understand what the point of Emerald was. Yellow at least has an excuse in that there weren't more player or rival characters to use.

The one thing I hope out of LGPE is that they make the other characters useful. It's a fanservice casual game anyway, why not go all the way, yknow? They brought Green back from drafts, why not Yellow, Wally, etc.

Yellow suffers because it's a mix of the anime and RBG, as Jessie and James are reoccuring minibosses there. But of course they're not in Pokespe, so Kusaka made up his own plot instead. I doubt LGPE will be touched or assured for the same reason, even though that game canonizes Blue and creates two new protagonists that Yellow could've been.

>and people only endure it because they want Black and White to get reunited.
Exactly. B2 is fucking shit and W2 is fucking boring.

Yellow is manga original.

They got some cues for Green so why not Yellow.

You mean Blue, and she is game original. She was supposed to be since gen1 but space issues didn't allow it and there is an official piece of artwork where she appears, Kusaka used this artwork to create manga!blue.

I know all that. I'm just saying.

Yellow is 100% manga original, she can't appear in the games.

Sorta. She dresses the part but her personality is more like a strict model student.

I know that. I'm just saying.

Poison lady needs more appreciation

Attached: 63842253_p0.png (1200x1100, 1.22M)

Good thread. Even if we don't share the same opinions, we're still talking about the manga. I won't read the special until I'm all caught up with the main storyline (or at least everything but the BW arc). DPPt will always hold a special place in my heart, because it was what I choose to bring with me when I got sectioned for two weeks. I wish I had a friend like Pearl irl. Who's the best bro throughout the series?

Attached: dppt_fanart.jpg (514x600, 239K)

I just want Black to get out of the stone and french kiss white

Attached: 26907676_2053738734845561_1059318139274843098_n.png (676x960, 543K)

Old pic is old, her grimer is already a muk.

Is Pearl or Dia the better bro?

>but her personality is more like a strict model student.
This is part of why I'm not fond of her. She doesn't really develop or change, and rarely shows any flaws. Even her big failure to capture Suicune didn't amount to much change or introspection, and she ended up with Suicune anyway, despite the character who actually did go through that introspection and self-reflection (Misty) basically succumbing to fate and reluctantly accepting that she can never be the hero she wanted to be, it was not her destiny and she was in denial, trying to fight it. When a side character ends up being more of a main character than your actual main character, then something is wrong.

Pearl is the better bro to Dia.
Dia is the better protag. He's the least skilled amongst the 3 but worked the hardest to get to their level and have the balls to casually banter with Cyrus, the cruelest out of the boss villains.

Pearl

Attached: Pokemon_Special_v34_c380_111.neuquant.png (828x1185, 190K)

Dia is a comfy protag but I really enjoyed the Pearl centric chapters where he saves some Wingulls and befriends Luxio. His character was great, still based on the rival from the games but not nearly as obnoxious and actually being worthy of being a top trainer's son.

Then this is ancient.

Attached: 33105608_p0.jpg (900x700, 183K)

Summary: Misty should have been the MC! Not Crystal!

Black was a fucking retard who was Gold and Red mixed together, but actually turned out to be best MC in the end.
They deserve a happy ending. Black busted his ass off for White.

Yes, in fact. Misty would've been a better MC than Crystal. She was the best developed character in GSC besides Silver, and the most believable.

Indeed, that's why DPPt has the best MCs

Attached: Pokemon_Special_v34_c377_059.neuquant.png (836x1196, 214K)

Pearl, the daddy's boy.

Attached: daddy.png (538x756, 139K)

>A NPC being the MC over the PC.
Your fanboyism is making you blind.

Blind to what? How Crystal and Gold aren't very good characters who are largely heroes because they're dexholders and not because of their actions and decisions, which are largely useless? Am I wrong to like a character who takes initiative to try and change their fate, even if they know deep inside that it's pointless?

that's a gross chart and i'm glad the canon chart blows all the retards out

What canon chart

>Talking shit of Gold.
Now you went too far, Gold is the fucking Joseph Joestar of Pokemon.

Attached: bart simpson and junko (the simpsons and etc) drawn by kaliningradg - 2a43c985209f54962baf330e6cd250 (1024x768, 712K)

A chart that only takes in account if Characters have openly admitted (or being show) being in love with other Character. People have use it to shitpost for years.

tl;dr - everything is not canon except ruby x sapphire.
red has no romantic feelings for yellow or misty
blue(the girl) has no romantic feelings for green.
crystal has no romantic feelings for gold.
actually, all dexholders have no feelings for each other except ruby and sapphire.
oh and i guess bill likes green's sister but it's 1-sided and not reciprocated.

Attached: DHAKaQ7UMAASd9W.jpg (2621x1844, 1.84M)

Gold is a dumbass who kept his Togepi a Togepi for a long time because he didn't want to let it fight. He's all of Red's early cockiness and casanova attitude without any of Red's development to take things seriously and stop goofing off ALL the time. Red is honestly the Joseph Joestar of Pokespe.

>blue(the girl) has no romantic feelings for green.
Other way around. Boy has no feelings for girl.

Black and White haven't had time to do anything with him being a rock, if you think they don't want to stay together forever after he is finally free then you are dumb or kusaka is an asshole.

But this chart doesn't even show Ruby and Sapphire being in love with each other, which is the only actually truly confirmed pair.

>Red
>The Joseph
You are insane, Red is the Jhonathan.

Dia has a crush on Platina.

No, they both don't have any feelings for each other.
She's never had a thing for him. That's all fanon shit but canon-wise, they start talking in FRLG but even then he calls her still annoying.
They're red, it means they're in love. That's the only confirmed pair.
And then he cucked himself and now they're friendzoned.

No, Black is the Jonathan, the shining gallant knight who champions for his lady.

Yes, that makes more sense. But not way Red is the Joseph, he is too generic and not crazy.

>That's the only confirmed pair.
Kusaka didn't even draw this, it was some assistant's work

>cucked
Don't use words you don't know the meaning of.

Kusaka DID do this, though.
This is his work. PokeSPedia is Kusaka's work.
That's why he burnt out and put B2W2 on hiatus because he was editing and creating this databook.
You're being actually retarded now.

source? oh wait

>Kusaka didn't even draw this
seething retard

Cursed the day Crt scanned this, it caused and still causes massive shitposting, derails and wars.

don't bother arguing with retards.

user, what? Dia didn't cuck himself, he and pearl are happy with just being Platina (deal with it, Crt) bodyguards. The three are happy together, the only reason why they don't have a threesome is cuz this is not a R18 manga.

>no source

Dia has two hands.
He didn't cuck himself
He got into a threesome

Wait, why you tell this? I also said they are basically a threesome.

>And then he cucked himself and now they're friendzoned.
Post a page of the cucking
Oh right you can't bc it never happened

we had a nice thread going on until some faggot tries to be contrarian and discredit an official product you can buy:
cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2122223
guess who is credited
>kusaka hidenori
guess where the scan came from
>the artbook
guess who scanned it?
>illuminatescanlations

Shipping was a mistake, like always

No, we had a good thread until someone bought that fucking chart. It ALWAYS destroys everything, ALWAYS.

>falling for bait
I don't know what to tell you user other than you're autistic but thanks for the link.
I wanted to buy this. Is there any artwork or is it just a bunch of nip text besides the ship chart?

Ruby best boy

Attached: 72171618_p27.jpg (453x468, 134K)

>being so concerned about how the characters see one another.

Anons point main point is that there is better character development in the Pokespe manga

>blames the idiot who disputed the chart
>when it was himself who posted the stupid thing
At some point you have to be aware of your own actions

I don't blame people who think PokéSpe is the only notorious Pokémon manga because the rest simply isn't avaliable. I think Diamond and Pearl Adventures is the only one that is really easy to find.

I'd love to read Pocket Monsters but there's barely any scans of that out.
Wish I also could find the Japanese version of Dengeki Pikachu instead of just the censored american version.

That's not Dia

No, he is fucking retard that dropped all his Character development in ORAS and went back to do the exact same bullshit he did in RS.

let's talk about my wife

Attached: 1540325183459.jpg (1400x990, 1.07M)

>actually, all dexholders have no feelings for each other except ruby and sapphire.

Attached: light stone blushing.png (657x380, 177K)

Is this the one where that bitch gets impales and blasted?

the artist for adventures came out with a tweet saying that it was the definitive manga now and got a url page on the official pokemon.jp page with the tagline saying "the definitive pokemon manga"

twitter.com/satoshi_swalot/status/1075612077270548480
found it.

>Based

Attached: 8f9.jpg (680x748, 116K)

Based wallpaper.

Attached: 1538455565457.png (1920x1080, 3.83M)

I'm the user who asked about the chart, I genuinely didn't know about it and I'm sorry I asked. I'm a faggot but I learned my lesson, I'll never bring it up again to ruin a comfy pokespe thread.
I just like the character relationships and dynamics in general, it's nice that you can have good friendships, rivalries, bromances, suggestive banter and whatnot without it having to mean there is definitely a relationship anyway.

>still with the black onesie
Her real parents die or something?

FUG

supposedly silver bought her a new black dress because oras ruined the frlg one in one of yamamoto's tweets.

>Red
>Not crazy
This guy defeats his opponents via trickery and understanding weaknesses. He captured Mewtwo by distracting it and then having his Pikachu hit it with the Master Ball. He defeated Giovanni by having his Pikachu charge a Thunderbolt while in its ball, and insulated himself against the shock with Lt. Surge's gloves that he stole. He defeated Green in the Indigo Plateau by using a combo trap move with 3 different Pokemon setup. He's always fought like this, it's Green that typically goes pure power. Red is the Joseph of Pokespe, he just mellowed out significantly because his friends were in trouble.

Attached: 1554667289694.png (2458x1382, 3.86M)

No

Attached: RedxYellow4chan.png (500x625, 366K)

She's unbreedable though. Her human form is merely an illusion and as a legendary she cant reproduce

>that time he had Snorlax Mega Punch Blue for stealing his shit
>that time he had Bulbasaur suck up a Gastly by using its bulb
>that time he captured an entire army of Safari Zone Pokemon when he got stranded

an absolute chad
or an absolute psycho
why does yellow and misty like him again?

>DP is one of the best arcs for party chemistry
XY actually concentrated on a genuine party, DPPT was just 3 people.
But to be honest, while DPPT was better written since it only had 3 people to develop, XY was a good start in developing a main party.

>mfw love yellow and want to see her happy
>but mfw red is a fucking boring protag
i can do better than red

I know is you, Crt.

Ok, red used to be the Joseph but, like you said, he calmed down and now he is generic.

I didn't post that stupid shit.

You aren't Crt, he would never say XY arc is shit, he fucking loves it. He must be the only one that like it.

Sinnoh flatties are the best.

Attached: 69111028_p0.jpg (627x886, 656K)

I like it because the final battle with Lysandre was not just a Dexholder wankfest.

No, it was just fucking X taking all the fucking spotlight with a whole team of mega evolutions.

Crystal was great you guys are stupid

Attached: 65985308_p13.jpg (720x960, 55K)

Hey! I am the second reply and I am on your side!

when you realize Pokemon Special is the equivalent of Jojo parts in the Pokemon series

Oh, sorry

X wouldn't have finished it if everyone else didn't take on the sub bosses or given them their Mega Stones.
I'm talking about the whole final battle anyway not just the Lysandre fight where he was only beaten because Zygarde noped the fuck outta there.

You can also say Joseph lost some of the traits that made him the way he was as the series went on, aside from his trickery. But that can be attributed to him maturing and going senile.

he has a dayjob, last time someone linked him a Yea Forums thread he had to find it in archive and was linked it.
he also said he never browses Yea Forums because he has his own pokemon manga discord with like 3000 people in it.
why would he give a fuck about anons

I like it

fpbp

He enjoys seeing other places besides the discord (which has banned words and they ban you if post a pic without source) talking about pokespec.

Gold is the best dexholder!

Attached: __crystal_and_gold_pokemon_special_and_etc_drawn_by_atom_tom__a115d0fd721db7f0eed4240cf96dede5.jpg (600x450, 108K)

post yellow, my wife

Attached: 1553269385256.jpg (400x537, 34K)

Post OT3

Attached: 27618099_p0.jpg (1000x755, 709K)

Do they seriously would got 3P if the rating allowed?

Yellow is the best thing that has come out of this franchise

Attached: yellow_special.jpg (430x607, 295K)

I mean, look at op pic, that slut is holding hands with the two guys.

Attached: 72115176_p4.jpg (1378x2039, 677K)

Aren't they 12 years old during the entire arc?

>why does yellow and misty like him again?
>yellow
He rescued her in passing and she got a childhood crush on this mythical person, and wanted to live up to this same legend her idol lived in.
>misty
She saw how strong and capable he was when he fended off Team Rocket in Mt. Moon and rescued her Gyarados, but was infuriated with his lax attitude towards the threat and thrashed him in the gym battle after he spent the night flirting with her housemaids at her mansion. Misty was actually the one who knocked the casanova attitude out of him by raging at him him to take things seriously, because Team Rocket is a legit threat and people were being hurt. He got the hint.

Are you saying Misty is the main reason why Red is not so crazy awesome anymore?

Yeah, why?

Attached: yellowflower.jpg (195x225, 14K)

True winner of Red bowl here

Attached: 13151531_1701121930169144_38963190308730107201_n.png (549x416, 91K)

He still is, he's just not girl crazy cause "girls can wait". Ironically that backfired on Misty since now Red's oblivious towards her too.

Based

No

Attached: Yellow2.jpg (500x500, 24K)

No, Red is not oblivious, is just that now dealing with romance scares the fuck outta him and now he would rather run away from it. Still misty's fault though.

trips never lie

Attached: purple.jpg (1552x1096, 505K)

red has two hands

Attached: 1549771512657.jpg (1280x1707, 375K)

not in the chart
but they totally fucked

source?

a doujin i own sorry.
twitter.com/ungkbc
it's from konbu/unagi
they're a really popular yellow artist but their stuff sells out quickly at cons.
i had to do like 3 proxy agents hoping one of them gnabbed em.
and on yahoo auctions jp they go for like upwards of 100 USD

>21K followers.
Whoa, this artist is important.

more followers than the actual manga artist

>twitter.com/ungkbc
>checks it
>It's all about Red and Yellow
Based

Attached: redxyellow.jpg (202x249, 9K)

Mato hasn't been a manga artist for a long time. So it's not that much of a shock

meant yamamoto,
he and konbu are tied in follower count.
yamamoto's been the artist for nearly 10x as long but nobody gives him the respect he deserves because he was 2nd, even though most of his illustration and background and paneling is superior

Sorry sweetie, but your men is already taken

Attached: Object.jpg (1394x2000, 1.3M)

i'm okay with this. i like redxblue(f) too
got some stuff from one of the japanese cons by one of the artists that actually made some merch for it.

Best

Attached: 18557477.jpg (653x541, 178K)

Lewd.

>when a doujinshi is miles better than oficial shit
Theres no other pokemon manga better than this.
Change my mind

Attached: festival of champions.jpg (692x1006, 181K)

Why we can't enjoy both?

It bothers me too much that the characters are all named after the game titles, it's just incredibly silly to me and I don't know why I can't get over it.

Poor you.

And I hate everything that came after (though I dislike RS). No wonder I left the board when XY came out.

This is very neat.

Holy shit, this is still going?

Reminder she lived through this

yeh homie. this chapter came out February this year.

Yes, this time the new chapter took half year instead one full year.

FUG must've been holding back. Didn't Lance use a Dragonair's hyperbeam to bomb a city early in Yellow?

isn't she a cripple afterwards

The city was conveniently empty, Lance lampshade it.

Pretty sure he stated that a few dozen people bit the dust.

Cute and pure!

Attached: b280cecafd7dabe7ccf9bb37ef8d55f045977902_00.jpg (382x512, 48K)

Too bad ORAS arc ruined this.

ruined what?

My headcanon.

Just like the games, huh?

So I’m guessing having a Pokédex is super important in this manga?

Yes, only PC and Rivals get them, like in the games.

Ruby's Character development, he went back to do the very bullshit Sapphire told him to never do again: keeping her on the dark about an emergency and trying face it ALONE!

sometimes rivals get them (but then lose them) so only people who have their names after the game titles keep them.
see: wally, bianca -> white, juniper's dad all losing their pokedex so that the protags are the chosen one

Funny how kusaka basically killed Cheren and Bianca role in the BW arc when they had a big role in the BW game....then does the complete opposite and expand their role in BW2 arc when they had next to nothing in BW2 game.

he has autism.
he misunderstood everyone in gen 5.
arguably gen 5 is shit besides black and white's characters being the highlight of the story
and even then bw manga is taboo by gen 5 game fans because of how bad N is portrayed. and how Black isn't an uwu softboy but instead a fucking loudmouth autist who wants to become champion.

You speak like a true /vp/tard, begone!
>>/vp/

>PCs are literally blank states for the player to self insert.
>get mad when your headcannoned personality is not used.
Oh, you are one of "those", I haven't see one of you is years. I bet you are mad that white is not the "badass tomboy" your people wanted so much.

Attached: 1555254203405.png (860x701, 460K)

Sora Amamiya in Pokemon when?

Who?

N was a weirdo fuck even within the games.
>Ghetsis found him as a baby being raised by Darmanitan and Zorua
>sisters named after literal goddesses go on about his purity and innocence, when all of his beliefs and actions were conditioned into him by Ghetsis
>hates seeing Pokemon get hurt in battle, but always "talks" to the player's Pokemon by confronting them with a battle
>tricks the player into riding the ferris wheel together, where he claims that he's the leader of the player's enemies
>has goddamn ninjas teleport in and escort the player to him in a dark, creepy cave
>is the puppet "King" of the most cult-like enemy team in the entire series
>his room is just children's toys and little else
>Natural Harmonia Gropius
I love Gen 5 but Team Plasma's pretty damn wack.

So what's this about?

Hey Yea Forums, would you guys be ok if we dump the chapters when they are translated here?

Would be great.

My wife Yellow is very cute.

Read it yourself.
>mangadex.org/title/12187/festival-of-champions-doujinshi

No, I mean. Is it a fan manga of Pokemon Special? It's own thing?

I'd enjoy that.

It's own thing.

I like how the author went full meta.

Attached: x49.jpg (845x1200, 329K)

Truly a fate worse than death.

Attached: x50.jpg (845x1200, 243K)

Oh, this goes with the raticate theory.

I’m still at the RSE arc and need to catch up but I’d definitely be interested once I do get around to it.

Gold was a hero because he wanted to be. He was never meant to be a dex holder but became one in his own right and found his very own talent. That was the point of his arc.

they fall from Space together

Attached: orasend.jpg (2394x1617, 682K)

Whatever happened to Yellow?

No news as of now yet. Could be busy wooing Red idk

Note: Yellow died on the way back to her forest

Kusaka can't think an excuse to make her reappear.

His talent was shit though, compared to the others. He's the weakest among the Johto trio.

>Being a super breeder is a shit talent.
user, Have you even played pokemon?

Fuck, that Marowak chapter hit me hard. It's cheap, but it works.

All the others > breeding. I'm not saying breeding is shit, I said he's shit compared to the others.

This, it may not be effective in the short term but you can bet gold has a god-tier pervect EV/IV team by now.

In game terms, being "the catcher" is shit as you can't control the nature and IV and "the trader" is only way to get a work from a "breeder".

That would be true IF HE EVER CHANGED HIS TEAM
I swear the worst thing a dexholder can do is be introduced with a full team already. It completely ruins whatever potential they might have had to learn to catch and bond with their own mons cause they already did that offscreen so their mons just blindly obey them and they rarely change.

He raised them all from eggs back at his house's farm. They all have 6 perfect 31 IV.

>in game terms
I'm strictly talking about Gold here, which has addressed. He's the shittiest among his own trio. Breeding means jack if his team doesn't complement his skillset.

Why Black and White are both "The dreamers"?

They have large aspirations and are associated with the Dream World, which is connected to Unova.

>Black has been sealed in the Light Stone for 4 years now because B2W2 had to go on hiatus multiple times due to XY and ORAS
>B2W2 is still mostly on hiatus because the mangaka needs to focus on SM
>B2W2 will still probably be on hiatus because there might be a LGPE arc
>Even if there isn't a LGPE arc, Sword & Shield release this fall, which probably means B2W2 go back on hiatus anyways
"Black gets sealed in the Light Stone" has basically become the "Guts gets on the boat" of PokéSpe.

Attached: 1419463651386.png (1800x1300, 1.18M)

Black didn't deserve this. he was best boy

There won't be a fucking LGPE arc, it would already exist by now. It would have been a waste of time, is gen 1 story again!

Because Black getting out of the Light Stone is just a dream.

Because they've run out of titles, so they have to share

You say this and yet every other dex holder after them got their own title.

What would Wes and Michael's titles be? "Snagger" and "Purifier"?

Maybe it's because the one who gave them the titles is a shipperfag

Nothing because Nintendo and GameFreak choose to pretend that Colosseum and Gale of Darkness never happened.

Attached: dc51a3d3dd0a2d6e091915635c56c642.jpg (800x746, 366K)

I like to believe They're the leaders of Cipher now.

There should be a Let's go chapter.

Attached: DvbSo-uWoAA19rI.jpg (873x1200, 192K)

Let's Not Go There

I have memories of having such difficulty finding Volume 5 of this physically when it came out years ago, at least I’m pretty sure it was 5. I ended up not being able to find the 4th volume of the DPPt chapters I think, and that was when I stopped collecting them.

At best we'll just see them as older teens since the LGPE happened while Mina was young.

LGPE doesn't really have anything worth making an arc over compared to the other remakes.
FRLG had Sevii Islands
HGSS had Sinjoh Ruins
ORAS had the Delta Episode

That would make Rui the "Seer" or something like that, right?

Likely, yeah. I figured both Wes and Michael would have the "Snagger/Purifier" title, but Wes would be better at snagging and Michael better at purifying.

underagers by definition can't be manchildren

so which is it

it's to recognize the fact that they are the OTP

charizard is the best

I thought red had charizard now

Black deserved better

He just borrowed it for a while unless there’s something I forgot.

I dropped it during the Emerald arc because of how fucking bad it was

Attached: 1495069634046.png (231x185, 37K)

Indeed

Attached: a17980ba02c5c36360e7d690b99b5888.png (900x1000, 576K)

Just skip it and read DPPt.

That's the worst shit just push through

Emerald arc is good though.

Emerald arc wasn't good because of Emerald, it was good because the other Dexholders were there.

Is there anywhere I can download it? I just prefer reading Mango on the pc

Attached: 29982230_p2_master1200.jpg (800x800, 373K)

DENSETSU

Attached: 5CH on the current STATE of Pokemon full vers.jpg (1662x2083, 2.27M)

How retarded must you be to become the writer? All he had to do was assign another artist to handle the other arcs instead of being behind the games for most of his life.

You don't have to be rude.

They are official tittles.

Fuck no.

White is gonna experience 2 years of glop once he gets out

It's obvious he's a massive fan from the way he integrates absolutely every aspect of the games in the stories, he must be very happy about being able to work on all of it.

This is pretty good

Attached: 11.jpg (1050x745, 663K)

She’s a classic little house on the prairie tomboy.

Kusaka has exclusive early access to the games, he gets them at least 3 months before anybody else in the world.

What is this bullshit?!

Attached: 48.jpg (740x1035, 363K)

I can't believe this thread is still here, good work Yea Forums.

I'd of thought White being a moe waifubait non-action gal would be the bigger point of contention among fans.

It was, back in the day half of the fanbase was TRIGGERED and the other half was calling them out for assuming their headcannon was the norm.

Because her clothes, almost everyone assumed that Hilda/White was an aggressive, battle hungry tomboy, nevermind the fact the pokemon PCs are mostly blank states to self insert or (when they are the rival) generic as fuck in personality terms. Even pokemoa wanted an aggressive Hilda, when the ingame Hilda (in the multi-train) turned to be a generic nice girl, he felt in despair.

Attached: __oshawott_touko_and_touya_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_pokemoa__62959707e218011c906d9dd63a8120d7.p (498x724, 554K)

> Meltan & Melmetal
> Professor Willow
> Spark, Candela, Blanche
> Jessie , James and fucking meowth making their debut.
There is also shit like the go parks, Yellow returning and connecting shit like the Rainbow Rocket stuff. There is enough material for at least a short chapter.

Attached: LGPE chapter.jpg (3264x2072, 1.1M)

In case you don't know, the rocket faggots exist in the games since pokemon yellow, this is not their debuts. And no, fuck you, keep LGPE fucking away.

How about finishing BW2 already instead of wasting resources in a shitty game done for casuals and genwunners?!

I can see why. Having a qt delinquent feMC would've been a nice change of pace, but arguably a tad too "edgy" for this franchise whose protags have always been typical do-gooders. As far as PokeSpe goes, her being a straight up tomboy would've been redundant with Sapphire around, so I could see the creative reason for making her "girly".

Uh, she wasn't girly, just unable to battle (at first) which was completely unprecedent. A MC that cannot pokemon battle was indeed a change of pace, but it angered everyone.

Around how much is left until the end of BW2?

The page that caused loads of shitposting.

Attached: x10.png (1667x2400, 674K)

Manga Mewtwo was the best bro
Don't @ me

>Crys's skindentations
the slutty looking uptight nerd makes me diamonds

I love Black’s face here.

Why it caused shitposting?

>MC can't battle
Gee I wonder

Not every girl can be a based tomboy like Sapphire/Misty/Yellow.

>implying you can ever have too many rough and tumble tomboys

>unable to defend herself
>not the epitome of girlyness

>Yellow
>Tomboy
A reverse trap is not a tomboy, she was just hiding her actual gender cuz Blue told her being a boy would make her mission easier.

Oh of course you can't, I'm just thinking from the creator's and marketing standpoint. Tomboy delinquent!Hilda MC would be great, but is sadly but an ideal that would clash too much with the franchise's established nature. Even actual edgy MC Wes from Colloseum was mostly a blank slate and probably would've been portrayed as a typical shounen hero had it gotten adapted to anything.

She was an outdoors lover who got along well with animals with an unassuming and modest femininity and wasn’t afraid to scrap and get dirty. She was a tomboy in the farmgirl/countrygirl respect. See

What was the problem? Ruby wasn’t a fighter either. He was a fashion fag.

They’re both officially 12.

Reminder they’re grouped in terms of height, and X/Y are 12 in this which is why they’re short.

Ruby always had a massive battle power, he was just hidding it because "muh little girl I made cry cuz I was edgy". White, instead, was completely useless in battle...at first.

Well, we call that "country girl" not tomboy.

>muh little girl I made cry cuz I was edgy
Come on now, just because he had a little blood on him doesn't mean that young Ruby was edgy. In fact it was the opposite.

I am not saying Ruby was edgy, he himself, in universe, thought he was edgy.

Country girls are tomboys.

But people call them country girls/farm girls. Today tomboy is universally use for girls like Misty and Sapphire.

>The wish came true
What wish again?

dropped it around gen 4 because it was taking long for the translation to be released

This is an actual edgefest though.

Is there any fanservice in this btw?

I am sick of this.
>mangadex.org/title/3804/pok-mon-special
Here is everything up to date. Completed XY, Completed ORAS and Ongoing SM can be found in the "related" links.

It’s a sub type of tomboy like sports girl.

we've had good releases for nearly 6 years now
lavender scans: end of bw, b2w2, oras
illuminate (the english teamlavender broke off after the spanish side stopped): b2w2 restart/off hiatus, xy, sm, other pkmn manga

i remember they released BW translations when DPPt wasn't even finished and knowing how previous were connected i decided to wait

start of bw was bad because everyone decided to not do it because VIZ got rights to pokemon again

>This canon is a weird amalgamation of all media

For how long its taking to tell the story, I have a feeling the artist is going to put Mina somewhere in the next few coming chapters.

oh right, i remember that, this is why i dropped it

Master trainers was cool.

Attached: Pokemon-Lets-Go.jpg (730x418, 120K)

>casuals and genwunners?!
Master trainers were nothing casual.

>Master trainers were nothing casual.
>give your pokemon those candies that made them super stronger at level 20
>nothing casual

>Drill Run

Attached: GROUND TYPE ATTACK.jpg (1480x420, 66K)

what is wrong with drill run?

It's a Ground type move. Guess how useful it is in a Fearow vs Fearow battle?

You can only use the same Pokemon a Master Trainer uses against them. Fearow is part Flying type. Drill Run is a Ground type move. Do the math.

>just three moves
>one is a ground-type making it useless
does no one in gamefreak even supervise this decisions?

>Fearow vs Fearow battle?
I did not know that you could only use specific mons against master trainers.
I thought it was a good coverage move against rock and electric types which fearow is weak against, but it seems I still had too much faith in gamefreak.

>Bump Limit.
I am so happy, you were good Yea Forums.

Attached: 1551463083699.png (514x490, 60K)

Anybody notice that one guy in the thread with the somewhat skewed English? I like that guy.

Good thread

Attached: 0b6e2b64495267cefcd4d349c52ecd75.jpg (600x600, 470K)

Who is best girl? Sapphire or Yellow and why?

Platina

Attached: 41306981_p0.jpg (800x563, 223K)