Girls have same face syndrome

>girls have same face syndrome
>art is messy and cluttered like modern one piece
>story has no hook
>the setting is uninteresting
>Worldbuilding is weak, and plot focuses on enemy of the week formula

Black clover is very boring, it has no strong points.

Attached: black clover.jpg (2048x1388, 534K)

It has the strongest possible point: I like it.

i want bleach back fuck these new gen shounens :(

It's for underages who haven't read all the manga BC is ripping off and are unaware of how soulless it is.

Agreed

literally every fan of BC has read almost everything it rips off and points it out as they see it

>has read
More like "has heard of"

post BC lewds

and yet this mangaka is fucking god for mixing every possible shonen series and still managing to make decent series from this

The fights and comedy are the strong points.

BC hasn’t ripped of anything, fags

but Asta is a good boy

you just don't like it because you are not a good boy but still think you deserve hugs

I am the biggest BC fan on this board and even I can recognize that it has
not that it makes it any less of a great series, but it has.

BC sucks at both of those

fuck off Jimbo

the arc where they go on a random quest after a big fight arc and you expect nothing to happen, because most of those quests after big arc are boring as shits in shonen.
THEN TURNS INTO THE BEST MOTHERFUCKING ARC EVER. thats when i really started praising bc

>BC hasn’t ripped of anything, fags
Imagine being this delusional

No he Isnt. BC is just popular because of the new gen of shonentard who haven't read anything yet and thus have nothing to compare it and see how trully mediocre it is

Attached: wevil.jpg (543x244, 88K)

Based

Attached: download.png (244x466, 79K)

I've only read the first few chapters, does the MC still shout autistically in every other panel

it dies down

But it's still better than bnh

Attached: 1552147502871.png (606x328, 274K)

It's an average and by the books series that gets by because of its safe and knows what it's trying to be while not doing anything impressive. Oh yeah did I mention I don't like MHA because it's bad but I like Black Clover because.... ummmmm