Pariston Killed Kurapika's Clan Theory

What if he's responsible for the murder of the Kurta Clap? I believe Pariston had the Kurta clan killed by giving the location to the Spiders and had the intent to save 1 member and bring them to the Dark Continent so he can gain a power of some sort. I know it sounds ridiculously but hear me out Yea Forums

Pariston = Sheila
>they look extremely alike (i.imgur.com/G2UqRr7.jpg)
>Sheila wanted to become a Hunter, Pariston IS a Hunter
>Sheila has the rat ears, while Pariston is the Rat Zodiac

Sheila (Pariston) didn't get lost in the woods, he was searching out the area for the Kurta clan
>shella gets suddenly gets hurt from "falling"
>shella gets injured and is helped by Kurapkia and pario
>she gives them a book (in a language they can't read) as a reward(?) Kinda suspicious right?

another weird thing might be is that Pariston was involved in the massacre of the Kurta w/ the spiders and couldn't remove the eyes of Pario due to developing a friendship with him (as Shelia) or out of pity, which is why Pario was beheaded instead of having his eyes removed.

Either way I think Pariston = Sheila and that Pariston knows something about the Origin of the Kurta Clan, the DC, and is seeking some sort of power and he's doing it all without having to fight and manipulating others to do his bidding. Let me know what you guys think if you read all this. Thx

Attached: pariston.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/G2UqRr7.jpg)
reddit.com/r/HunterXHunter/comments/6jzwyo/theory_the_true_face_of_pariston_the_kurta_clan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek, that would mean cuckrapika wouldn't be able to use muh emperor time on him, since he is not a member of the troupe.
It would be fantastic

I think pic related will solve all your questions

Attached: 1554830324444.png (262x241, 94K)

get out of this thread if you don't care about HxH
it's something togashi would do, we'll just have to wait Pariston does look like Shelia though so I have good hope with this theory

Attached: G2UqRr7.jpg (560x523, 116K)

also the name "sheila" is contained within "pariston hill"

Attached: Pariston_cheadle-3033.jpg (399x399, 113K)

Nice thread op, good job ;)

Attached: B365F0DA-4F98-40CA-A0DB-D91D135F383B.jpg (1002x735, 112K)

But i care, i wouldnt post pic related if i didnt

Attached: 1547596374410.png (848x459, 200K)

O B S E S S E D

Attached: autism.png (1048x1643, 460K)

Retarded theory that ruins both Kurapika and the Troupe.

Only way "le ebin secret identity twists" like these happen is if Togashi dies and some hack like Kishimoto or Horikoshi takes over.

nice strawman argument, try to refute my points at least

Attached: 7zKB9Rp_d.jpg (640x332, 41K)

Attached: 3t9vYQV_d.jpg (500x353, 21K)

Average thread, cancer shit theory.

he can use emperor time against anyone. its just chain jail he can't use against anyone but the spiders

>Uvo said that Chollo decided to take the Kurata eyes and sell them on a whim
>now it is a misunderstanding and it was Sheilla's idea
>Kurapika's only goal in life is avenging his clan
>now he is confirmed as partially responsible for their deaths
>Pariston likes making his friends "suffer" by not sending reinforcements when they ask
>now he killed 180 innocents for shits and giggles
The theory is fine on paper. It is a mess thematically.

it's not a new theory, but you forgot the part where he's also Gon's mother

How fast can one read?

Attached: hina-hunter-x-hunter-2011-51089.jpg (400x568, 185K)

>they look extremely alike (i.imgur.com/G2UqRr7.jpg)
Not that much, beside their eyes.
>Sheila wanted to become a Hunter, Pariston IS a Hunter
Yes, and?
>Sheila has the rat ears, while Pariston is the Rat Zodiac
It could be a hint or just a coincidence.

>Sheila (Pariston) didn't get lost in the woods, he was searching out the area for the Kurta clan
Maybe, but you don't need to actually link her as Pariston for that. She could be working with anyone.
>shella gets suddenly gets hurt from "falling"
What is your point here?
>she gives them a book (in a language they can't read) as a reward(?) Kinda suspicious right?
Not much.

I think this is too weak, we need more information about Pariston.

holy shit

At least go through the thread user. There is more evidence!

Attached: no_8_by_guweiz_d9da9ea-fullview.jpg (800x800, 96K)

And we know that pariston has been working with beyond for a long time.

user, that is the worse possible Beyond description ever. Forehead scar instead of X shaped scar, harstyle like a horn instead of just a top knot, the beard is there, but that is it.

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Where is the scar though?

Attached: Kurta_Elder_movie.png (1000x877, 1.04M)

(You)

It's right there. Now I see it. Sorry.

Wait, does it mean that Pariston is a trap?

Attached: 1527615294645.png (599x605, 16K)

Reverse trap, yes.

Now that is someone that actually fit that description.

Kurta were probably evil

I mean their eyes glow red, and emperor time consumes life force.

The initial theory still stands tho.
We don't have enough evidence that Pariston really isn't Sheila.

Yeah. Togashi is not some sort of hack like that author of YYH, especifically when that author revealed Yusuke was the son of a demon without any hint whatsoever. No way in hell.

Yes friend! What is your favourite jutsu? I really like Naruto!

Reddit theory kek. No wonder it's so stupid.

Attached: 1548229584304.jpg (572x490, 136K)

>We don't have enough evidence that Pariston really isn't Sheila.
No, no, no, user. I don't think that is how it works. Sheila is Sheila until you can prove that she is Pariston and until now, you are just grasping at straw and connecting random dots.

>Reverse trap

Attached: 1525490279057.jpg (366x286, 18K)

Yeah. Fuck togashi. I hope he doesn't fuck hxh like he did with yusuke demon reveal. Thanks for a sense of reality.

What are you even talking about? The demon revelation is not even that big.

>The demon revelation is not even that big.
He literally comes back to life because of that. There was no hints to his demon origin. He is literally the descendant of one of the strongest demons that ever lived. And you tell me that it wasn't that big.

Yep, it is such common plot twist, there is no reason to make a big deal about it.

If the kurta are evil. I can see pariston being involved as a literal rat, infiltrating evil organizations for the hunter assocition

when Pariston reminisces about loving to kill the people he loves, a doll with it's eyes torn out is shown I can't find the panel but yeah

Attached: 9Y62yeH.jpg (798x509, 252K)

It was the village elder you stupid monkeys, to test Kurapika. Fucking redditors

> Nothing of value was added.

Except exposing you for the retarded speedreader you are. You don't even understand basic plot points like this one, everything you say is therefore shit. Not only that, you even lied claiming this is your theory while it's just something you stole from a Reddit thread. End yourself miserable piece of scum reddit.com/r/HunterXHunter/comments/6jzwyo/theory_the_true_face_of_pariston_the_kurta_clan/

I didn't make this thread you idiot.

Then why are you butthurt at who debunked that retarded argument? If you support the theory you are on his same boat and deserve to be called names

I didn't defend the argument you retard. I pointed out that your post is adding nothing of value to the thread since the theory was already debunked.

This YouTube lvls of theorycrafting

Your post is adding nothing as well so you might as well off yourself, calling out people while doing the same shit, pedantic faggot. Theory is retarded and reddittors deserve to be called out as many times as possible. You're probably butthurt because you fell for it and now you're upset people keep reminding you that you're a retard

I googled Sheila because I didn't remember who she was, and on the first page I found this is a 4 years old theory from reddit. Faggot.

The thing is that nothing hinges on the identity of Yusuke's dad, but many character dynamics and and entire arc depend on the Troupe being the ones most responsible for the Kurata massacre, and the ending of the Selection arc is good because it turns out that Pariston isn't that bad a man.

Nigga they lived in a forest and were constantly hunted down for their eyes.

fuck off pasta

I agree with this theory honestly. Not to mention Pariston was introduced in the Election Arc and then we got Kurapika's backstory right afterward before jumping into an arc where Pariston and Kurapika both are central elements.
Sheila is definitely too much of a shady character and most likely doesn't look like Pariston on purpose

>Pariston isn't that bad a man
He literally just wants to fuck shit up. In terms of range/breadth he is the most dangerous character

Bad things Pariston has done:
Since he became vicepresident on average 3 Hunters die per year instead of one every 3 years, presumably resulting from his Temp Hunter program that assigns jobs through the Association.
Netero asked him to send people but he didn't send anyone.

Things Pariston likes doing:
Having fun.
Making the people he loves suffer.

That is it.

Now you are going from that to orchestrating a genocide for unknown reasons.

Pariston is a good guy in comparison to fuckers like Netero.

>get out of this thread if you don't care about HxH
why? you retards seem to love invading everyone else's threads

>orchestrating a genocide for no reasons
You're talking about Pariston having fun like he was playing some video games on a PS2. Pariston has fun while fucking shit up and making people's lives miserable. From behind the scenes he's the one fucking things up but he does it in a subtle, inconspicuous and sniveling kind of way. His actions led people to their death and endanger mankind as a whole, and he did that while being conscious of it.

So yeah, he's a schadenfreude. That's why Ging tells him not to send the Chimera Ants to the Hunter Organisation but to the Dark Continent. Pariston has fun while playing with the whole world. With that, he's a much bigger threat than any other villain.

rent free

>making people's lives miserable
Did Netero look miserable to you?

Cheadle and the Zodiacs are stressed about the idea of him becoming Chairman, but they don't act like he is a mass murderer or was even an existential threat. And then the narrative further plays him as, "it wasn't nearly as bad as we expexted" when he does win.