Pitch me your idea for an anime in one sentence

Attached: 1551666396000.png (1064x983, 1.55M)

Panty & Stockings season 2. Preddy gut, eh?

Attached: 1548633987785.png (1920x2102, 3.9M)

A No More Heroes assassination tournament but all the contestants have a waifu tulpa and the prize is to bring one to life.

A seemingly generic shonen but the MC slowly loses his optimism over the course of the series and ultimately screws it all up for a schadenfreude end.

It's just people fighting over a jug of milk but it's really cool and well directed.

A show where there's a constant thread and undisclosed amount of episodes and you never know if whoever the camera follows is a hero who is about to triumph or someone who's about to get annihilated.
Nobody is safe, literally everybody can die at any moment and you don't know what will happen the next second or if it will end in 10 minutes.

Mecha-Lolis who represent each country and explain certain events in history(like Hetalia without Fujoshit)

My life but the MC actually kills himself in the final episode.

>hijinks ensue

Aryans vs the goblino horde

I've definitely enjoyed certain things more when I misunderstood episode count and how far along the story is (like Made in Abyss Season 1). The tension is real, and I like the constant thread idea too.

This is one of the reasons why I really like 80s and 90s ovas. They had random episode counts, could do whatever they wanted with them, and wouldn't have obligation to keep anyone alive for marketing. It's kind of annoying watching most modern anime knowing that you are pretty much watching characters do nothing to be as preserved as possible.

an anime but with the freedom, editing, and plot of a 2000s newgrounds flash cartoon

>guy ends up in situation where he is spending time with a girl
>girl keeps teasing him/offering himself
>guy says "wow, great! sure, I'd love to have sex with you!"

naaah too crazy

>dude i wish anime was like game of thrones
No

Not good enough.

A school shooter discovers someone else is also planning a spree and must stop them before they spoil his plan.

I literally believe that's a manga that exists.

Single mother and son become slaves to a pirate captain, end up becoming a family.

Normies Leave:Re

Girl travels back in time to anime Japan in the 80's

Disgusting.

An invasion of alien locusts strains humanity's conventional strategies and tactics to wage war and forces them to conscript entire graduating high-school classes into battles that start to resemble the fights of old, of trench warfare, of massed volleys and bayonet charges, and massive pike formations as humanity's resources dwindle

Ripped dude goes around beating up other ripped dudes. Then something happens and ge has to go fight the ultimate ripped dude

Nordic folklore. Huldra waifu

Attached: Huldra.jpg (600x338, 256K)

one sentence nigger

make me faggot
bottom text

A world where all doors originate from punched people.

Gen Urobuchi's Captain Scarlet

Attached: cs2.jpg (1155x850, 262K)

Cunny rape fantasy quest

>cute animal girls with future technologies and 200 IQ have invaded and colonized earth
>the anime focuses on the power struggle between Russian wolf girls and Japanese fox girls over the control of Sakhaline
>also shows the condition of humanity reduced to slavery and how humans start to revolt

Mars exploration rover everyday's life.

one sentence nigger

fuck off faggot

Me being transported into a different world and being way stronger than every else while all females fall in love with me

>one sentence nigger
Okay, we'll be doing this one. Nice title by the way.

Attached: Miyazaki7.jpg (790x990, 286K)

i would support this anime

Id unironically enjoy watching this. But it has to have multiple seasons

but the catch is that ur a faggot.

One of those anime that's a thinly veiled tourism advert for Japan where the foreigner/elf/alien is introduced to the wonders of Japanese culture and cooking, except it's all turned on its head and the MC is weeb discovering just how xenophobic and backward Japan actually is.

>how xenophobic and backward Japan actually is
good

>implying xenophobia is bad

A traveling musician in a high fantasy world plays music in tavern across the country

is it about a black guy who doesn't really speak a lot?

Highschool girl that had a loli bodytype has the personality of Yea Forums, as an extravert, series focuses on her antics like attempting to shoot up a school because a guy turned her down her good friend who is based on morals keeps her in check.
She shares classes with pledditchan whom is extremely retarded and annoying yet everyone gives her a pass because she means well, our protag however fucking despises her even though pledditchan looks up to her a lot

Attached: cad.jpg (273x207, 26K)

2 sentences, that sound's awful never has a show been good that was not written with a conclusion in mind.

>never has a show been good that was not written with a conclusion in mind
What about spice and wolf though?

Yuri BDSM sibling incest

Attached: 1550322909181.jpg (858x713, 309K)

kek

Hype sports anime about shitty sports and competitions like curling, or hot dog eating contests.

Minus the trench warfare (but with other shitty "basically a kamikaze attack" stuff), read Muv-Luv.

A sports anime based on the story of Drazen Petrovic and Vlade Divac

Loli innkeepers who are nympos
Only for other lolis though

Fuck Quest: The Animation

A story about a guy raising his future wife in a simulation world to be transferred into an artificial body in the guy's real world.

He never said there was no conclusion in mind, just that the number of episodes wasn't public knowledge.

uk chav anime

isekai where the main cast is complete shitters who can't even take down a level one slime

Xcom anime

>tfw no meet and fuck anime adaptation

Anthropomorphized celestial bodies visit our solar system to check out life and Earth-chan

Animorphs: The Animation but with even more gore and body horror.

NEET and general failure at life becomes one of the most wanted men in the world when he finds himself having unknowingly downloaded a zip-file containing leaked top secret information hinting at a major multi-national government conspiracy that was momentarily shared on an image board.

Attached: 1552554015268.png (400x557, 315K)

my fat dick in your mouth

Jaded jobless deadbeat gets roped into protecting a prototype android for a future megacorporation, has to protect it from the police and rival megacorporation spies while trying to teach it not to be a soulless killing machine.

A passionate scientist dies in an accident, ending up in a fantasy world full of sorcery, only to determine that the events everyone consider as magic are actually based on normal chemical reactions or biological functions, and he tries to use that knowledge to gain power and better their society.

with UK Garage + Jungle soundtrack

Attached: OI.png (500x499, 361K)

a diesel/steampunk 1900`s escque style story of a troll hunting association with a political subplot wich slowly seveeals itself to be connected to the main story

Typical anime MC gets truck-kunned, truck is the on that gets isekai'd

Alternatively:

Azur Lane but with train girls instead of boats

There's very little difference between this and something like Overlord unless you build an incredibly stupidly complex magic/science system.
Would be worth it to have a character actively devote time and energy to understanding the world and going out of their way to not act stupid.

Huh, I’ve never heard of or seen Overlord, so thanks for the recommendation. I tried to keep the concept to one sentence, but as you suggested, I would love for the protagonist to be smarter than the average and try to assimilate until he understood the complexities and use his knowledge to his advantage, little by little. He’d probably encounter certain issues unique to the new world that he would use his intellect to fix.

incontinent girls

A long, populated session of Don’t Rest Your Head

Grimgar already exists tho

Sword Art Online, but the MC is a girl.

Magic fetus saves the universe.

calm down mr kubrick

A parasite outbreak covers entire city and a team of soldiers like umbrella from RE have to delve into the hive to kill the main source.

thanks for the recommendation lol

A gang of lolis building a house.

One punch man

A boy falls in love with a car.

Every character has a particular mental disorder or psychological complex.

Literally me type character attracts a cute loli spirit that feeds off his negativity.

Bunch of cute girls plotting to overthrow the government.

STRONG YES

have a bunch of adult women, but draw them as lolis and then have them do some mundane task together and inevitably fuck it all up

A love triangle erupts among high schoolers sent to an Island of Rapists for a crooked reality show.

Tranny garbage

Asuka getting fucked in every hole

it's like gurren lagann or kill la kill but instead of drills or scissors it's got pickaxes

Famous dead terrorists are reborn as lolis that attend an all-girls boarding school. Protagonist is Timothy McVeigh.

one sentence nigger

hikikomori romcom(ecchi) set around a boy and girl meeting online and building a relationship that may someday leads to the two of them getting over their anxiety to leave their home to meet in person.

Attached: frau_koujiro.jpg (350x226, 20K)

A story where modern day girl is taught compassion by repeated rape, murder, war, starvation, cannibalism, torture, faced with meaningless of one's existence and is eventually rescued after hard-fought struggles to never be whole again.

WW2 but with cute lolis.

American Civil War, but with Lolis.

Jesus wept.

...As a cute loli.

Sora no Woto, but set in a remote fire base and with more ptsd.

15 minute shorts of girls getting spanked in various ways.

Attached: spaanime.gif (907x405, 686K)

The life and death of Alexander the Great, but instead he's a cute loli.

paul bunyan the anime

Attached: ポールバニヤン.jpg (932x1024, 1.56M)

Slice of life / drama focusing on the lives of Imperial Japanese soldiers , sailors , and airmen as the war ends and they have to assimilate into civilian life again. Would have 5 or so protagonists that all have met at one time or another but it wouldn't focus on that. Instead it would be themed with the stress and reality of isolation , honor and defeat ( suicide rates of veterans skyrocketed upon return ) , finding love , and ultimately the theme of a false nostalgia of the pre war showa. By this I mean , the soldiers lives were miserable after the war as they lived thier late teens and 20's and 30's from 1946-195X, but despite their misery, Japan was a vast improvement socially and economically. There would be flashbacks to childhood. They have a nostalgia simply because formative years are interesting and fond memories simply because youth creates the most significance in our lives. And I think this story could be a good way to think about how special youth is , or is not, in the grand scheme of things.

Opm season 3,4,5,6...... Infinity

Not one sentence.

Black MC with harem.

Young girl dresses as boy to become a sailor and finds a ivory tusk engraved with magical runic scrimshaw, which activates after being used as an ad hoc dildo.

Bam. I call it the great american novel.

>Something that definitely will not be watched.
Great idea.

My North Korean girlfriend

Kingdom but it's about Temujin

The current United States President escapes political troubles by hiding in all girls Japanese high school -- as a student.

These things are addictive. This last one is a bit of a cheat.

Georgia teen finds expensive violin, is charged with possession of an illegal substance, unnatural acts with a goat, and is immediately pardoned by the Catholic Church.

Have an ecookie if you can guess something that inspired this...

CGDCT street skateboarding

Slice of incest.

A man kills eldritch nightmare creatures with unrelenting hatred drawn from the most terrible events of pain and death in human history.

Attached: jkhgfdz.png (1187x682, 1.13M)

Roman Republic Isekai into a world of magic where the power of their gods is real

A man falls in love with a girl in highschool and after a time of friendship blossoming into love they get married; the man finds good work and learns from his co workers and newfounded experience that there are other men not only better than him but that he never deserved his wife and she only loves him for being the first person to show him kindness: depression, comparison, and the selfish conclusion of killing himself, with all his heart to let his lover free, is the ending to the story.

Attached: 1550903037757.jpg (1024x768, 61K)

MC with black harem

I like it, the spiral into madness. Reminds me of the Joy Division movie

We need more Jazz musician anime with drama like Sakamichi no Apollon.
My idea;
College student who plays jazz guitar in a bar in a drums, bass, guitar trio during 1970's sits at a bench during the night time at the park after several sessions at the bar only to meet a college girl of the same semester who was interested in the jazz music MC-kun (college jazz boy) was playing in the bar, he falls in love with her after that and effortlessly get along with her.

An ex-soldier/battlefield medic with a magic scanning ability traveling into a fantasy and futuristic world as a mercenary in order to make peace with his past and find out the origin of his power .

Child discovers the joys of entomology while being raised by wolves, and eventually, after rejoining human society, he is drawn into a deadly game of murder and friendship while trying to learn how to be a gentleman.

Sausage spokesman is recruited for black ops mission against heat-sensing alien, after defeating the menace he is elected to a political office, then gets in a fight with a postman over a child's action figure.

You know who this is about.

Ace Combat but it's an anime with 15 episodes.

Attached: 1551283617214.jpg (1820x2048, 291K)

Doraemon+Death Note+Ghostbusters

evangelion but with a plot who make sens and an exploitation of the biblic them

I've got a couple:

Wealthy orphan engages in long and pointless revenge against criminals while indulging in furry cosplay with a similarly inclined jewel thief.

Gaudily dressed man engages in homoerotic athleticism before a worldwide audience while promoting preserved beef products and swinging chairs at the heads of flamboyantly dressed men.

Attached: OhhYeahhh.jpg (1064x710, 792K)

i'm am making a VN with a similar senario

I'd kill for a Randy Savage anime

Something that makes look the decay of society as something "good" but in a really suddle way, like when someone makes the same present but in a different box and you think is a different present but it is not. or something that makes really happy the conspiracy comunity , i miss the matrix books , explaining everything......

Earth is gona and what's remain of the human race is in a giantic ship on a quest to find a new homeland.
The ship is ruled by an over empatic IA who have for mission to make every passanger happy, but whatever she tries humans are not happy and since she is ultra empatic she suffer from it and start hating humans.
We follow MC on his journey from the first to the last floor to turn off the IA. Each floor is a fucked up aptempt to create an utopy by the IA.

>A good mama trying to take care of her babies.
Uh!, i like this one , so long have i been yearning for a deus ex . can you make her wear masks like this one.

Attached: iCLhwdIy_400x400.jpg (289x289, 23K)

Same here, brother.

Medieval demon rape!

I have been watching the news lately, i have felt overjoyed by the conflict there is between parties; So i would like to see something that really appeals to a very specific group that has an opposite group but that it also appeals to that other group in a subliminal way such as you don't know wich group is it really supporting and then use it to instill conflict between the members of such group that give a shit about it. That would be great.

Attached: 52384609_2262785537105816_2741210100113866752_n.jpg (960x960, 366K)

I found the mask pictures i was looking for.

Attached: D1PayBVVAAApkv1.jpg large.jpg (803x1071, 63K)

Is it not a bit creepy for a motherly IA ?

Attached: D1PayBVU8AA0cot.jpg large.jpg (750x1000, 90K)

AN ADAPTATION FOR 20TH CENTURY BOYS

Attached: 1553527009651.jpg (619x668, 83K)

The titanic, but yuri.

Attached: 1553224380469.jpg (1275x715, 133K)

And i just posted the second one, i see it just as a happy face, the other one was supposed to be the creepy one.

Both are very creepy to me but they'r cool and they might fit nice

High Budget Hentai made by a major anime studio
No Censoring

Also before i forget it, let me tell you why i liked your idea, when i was a child i really my favorite movies were Terminator 2 and Alien 2, so i always wanted to fuse them together and make and alien like terminator , that really looked like the "ultimate life form" but in that universe the machines will be used to enslave humans in a more postive way, not really killing them but just capturing them in a secret base in one of the poles so they could be placed in enviroments were they could become better people while outside the alien/terminators would clean the planet and organize everything so when the time comes and the people is free again , they would see a clean and functional utopia or something like that. Just that.now i can let that idea fade away into oblivion.

War on thots.

You mean after Happy's Choko opens the way with her tremendous personality.

Attached: Happy13_082.png (413x522, 137K)

A cross-over between lost and forgotten intellectual properties , like what they do with comics all the time, the manga/anime industry has one of the biggest catalogs there is surely they can find something and sell it like people used to care about it. You get some cheap ones here and there and one somewhat popular to carry the thing around and , cha ching , success.

Grimdark action all female cast anime following the story of a group of mercenary maids as they take on various jobs.

Attached: [SallySubs] Heavy Object - 21 [BD 1080p FLAC] [2BAF0580].mkv_snapshot_21.57_[2019.04.01_17.19.03].jp (1920x1080, 220K)

De Ja vu! i remember this same but with kids that had prosthetics. Now i want to know what that was.

Gunslinger Girl, probably.

Attached: 2667_4.jpg (728x409, 141K)

but that's literally every series directed by Tomino

If you die in the game, your cat dies in real life

>wanting to fuck a rotten tree

finnish park bench alcoholics have to band together to stop a villainous government scheme to ban all alcohol

Attached: alkis_26841439_120798547[1].jpg (400x435, 98K)

So Strike Witches x Infinite Stratos?

Attack on Titan?

All of the referees of the universe join forces to ensure that there are rules specifically staying that dogs/smeeps/florthargs/etc CANNOT play baseball/basketball/etc. You're welcome.

The Life of a very violent drug dealer/pimp in the traveling through ghettos of america

Attached: 1551663471836.jpg (507x503, 38K)

isekai

Attached: download (4).jpg (232x217, 9K)

Bland everyman lives with several attractive women with wacky personalities, who all find him romantically appealing and fail to even get to first base with him -- over the course of several years and in defiance of logic and common sense.

Japanese school girl learns of the perils of time travel and the joys of bestiality.

Attached: 865176Kagome.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Combine these somehow I'll probably watch it

Isekai, but it's a Western.

The basic concept of this is just Megazone 23

Brutally grimdark low-fantasy action anime following the life of a White Company mercenary in medieval england as he rapes and pillages around the countryside and uses the fact that the average peasants believe that he's a knight to extort resources from then and evade the crown.
probably ends with a les miserables motif where he eventually becomes a pillar of the community and repents from his old ways but ends up dying futilely because the crown and his old enemies will never stop hunting him down[/spoiler|

A blue collar worker has to juggle his delivery responsibilities with his personal vendetta against rock musicians.

thank you for the recomendation

Speaking of anime in one sentence

Attached: Monogatari in one sentence.png (1333x602, 141K)

kek

OhhNooooo

A boy falls in love with a girl, unable to confess, I can't need to finish this plot you already did in your head

anime title; Macho-man desu!

true. the french impressionism themed murder-suicide at the end really brought it together.

OhYeah. I'm a bit surprised that no one got the Batman reference, though.

We need a new anime with Asuka in it, where she plays the fuhrer of Germany and gasses all the normies.