Macross

Will we ever get a new Macross?

Attached: [Anime Land] Gekijouban Macross Delta - Gekijou no Walküre (BDRip 720p Hi444PP QAAC) [C8EF524F].mkv (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NmdptpONjE
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5450752
e-hentai.org/s/f612f550d7/997326-157
youtube.com/watch?v=wckZcVFLU24
youtube.com/watch?v=Ab1dupXFA2w
youtu.be/9GGwL8Gcw44?t=170
youtube.com/watch?v=hvOsLBbTmNM
youtube.com/watch?v=ROeUyD0vnfs
youtube.com/watch?v=B3nfweteZck
youtube.com/watch?v=s7bMxkhqXho
youtube.com/watch?v=3_l7EQMEcbc
youtu.be/xI8-J6SFiKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does macross get worse every iteration?
I want to beat basara in the head with a baseball bat.

Just treat it as a colony ship SoL for now, the plot really gets moving when the protodeviln show up

we already reached the all time low, not even Mikumo could salvage Delta. Next one will be great.

Attached: mikumoe.jpg (555x952, 97K)

I want to say yes, but truthfully I want it to die with little suffering than force the name into another Delta

100%.

Also Delta is getting new movies soon.

Attached: [Macross Delta Gekijou no Walkure][JPN+ENG][BDRIP][1080P][H264_FLACx2_DTS-HDMA].mkv_snapshot_00.22.5 (1920x1080, 3.07M)

I hope not, the franchise needs to die for its own good. Delta was an utter embarrassment.

Frontier was better than 7 so no

Attached: ranka-chan.gif (355x200, 404K)

Just make a movie focused on nude Mikumo!

Attached: [Anime Land] Gekijouban Macross Delta - Gekijou no Walküre (BDRip 720p Hi444PP QAAC) [C8EF524F].mkv (1280x720, 93K)

Did Aquarion Logos actually get good are is it just a spicy meme?

The first half of Delta was good.
I still don't understand what the fuck happened during the second half.

Just make a series focused on nude Mikumo singing.

Roid used a clone of the star singer to turn everyone into a borg-like race.

>nude Mikumo
This, please. I don't need anything else.

JAV?

Attached: mikumo65677.jpg (1149x1057, 684K)

There's already like 3 Mikumo JAVs.

was the weirdness of Mikumus hair ever explained?

youtube.com/watch?v=-NmdptpONjE
dickculture

Not explicitly but it probably serves to amplify fold waves or some shit like that.

you got my interest!

Attached: mikumo1.jpg (1280x1707, 420K)

Delta was so bad but it had some really good songs and Mikumo. I want to cum inside Mikumo.

Let Macross die already. Everything after Plus was utter shit.

Plus was the worst Macross until Delta surpassed it

I want more giant alien waifu

Attached: d9bac15173593975f611ebff5e12b09f.png (1280x720, 874K)

There is already another movie in line.

It needed more episodes of totally slutting out the girls live in front of the whole galaxy.

Attached: [Anime Land] Gekijouban Macross Delta - Gekijou no Walküre (BDRip 720p Hi444PP QAAC) [C8EF524F].mkv (1280x720, 149K)

You can't be serious.

Freyja is the greatest macross girl

I think Frontier was the worst Macross. All it had going for it was Sheryl.

It needed more Mikumo and more interactions between her and the other girls. Mikumo was a massive dork deep down and the show would have been much better if they showed that side of her more.

Indeed.

Attached: Macross Delta - Makina whorekure.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

too sexy

Attached: 1464207287960.jpg (1415x2055, 501K)

my dickculture!

generic af

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5450752

Attached: [Macross Delta Gekijou no Walkure][Tokuten BD][SP01][Picture Drama][BDRIP][1080P][H264_FLAC].mkv_sna (1920x1080, 3.51M)

your asshole is generic

All assholes are generic. Prove me wrong.

reminder that Mikumo beat the cocks!
e-hentai.org/s/f612f550d7/997326-157

Yes, later this year with a new Freyja movie

Attached: _gg__Macross_Delta___04__5D8A9FB4_.mkv__00_04_09.415_.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

It bothered me how the Valkure girls executed the black-ops operations when they role as singers can't be easily replaced if one of them got injured or killed.
It makes sense on other anime shows, where the main characters' flagship is short on personnel so all hands are needed all time but here doesn't make sense.

It's visually gorgeous and that's literally all it has going for it. It manages in only a few episodes to have the most annoying, unlikable cast in the entire series. Zero was also shit character-wise but I almost cared about Mao.

Mikumo's way too cute.

Attached: [Macross Delta Gekijou no Walkure][Tokuten BD][SP01][Picture Drama][BDRIP][1080P][H264_FLAC] [F05A9C (1920x1080, 303K)

I fucking love Makina. All of them really.

Attached: [Karma] Macross Delta - 01 (BDRip 720p AAC) [FF7933BB].mkv_snapshot_14.37_[2018.10.03_10.12.09].png (1280x720, 1.76M)

Just finished watching Frontier, I guess I shouldn't watch Delta then, judging by this thread?

some of them a bullies! remember when they put snow inside Mikumos clothes?

Yes

>Plus
>not Macross II
nigga what

Walkure have some really nice songs so I'd say it's still worth watching, even if it's just for the music.

Attached: 1534661760071.jpg (2636x1899, 1.03M)

The concerts are kino

Do they really focus on all the 5 girls though?
I mean even the 2 in Frontier were more than enough, because one of them was so much better than the other.

Delta (show) is better overall than Frontier (show).
The problem is that Frontier has a strong start, shit middle and a great ending.
Delta was a 1 cour show which got extended to 2. The first half is strong throughout and with an amazing ending. And then comes the other half which doesn't know what to do, flaunders around a bit and then just kin of ends.

I'd say watch the first half of Delta, then just watch the 1st movie.
And before all that, watch the two Frontier movies to see how Frontier (show) should have looked like to the point you might cream your pants. Delta's 1st movie is roughly equivalent to the 1st Frontier movie (good, but not exceptional), except it covers the latter portion of Delta as well, so who knows what is to come with the second movie.

>elf no sell

Attached: 80a.gif (480x270, 1.49M)

Kawamori should had done AKB0048 season 3 instead of Delta

You are wrong and have shit taste, dude.

First time drinking alcohol. Mikumo's suck a dork.

Attached: [Macross Delta Gekijou no Walkure][Tokuten BD][SP01][Picture Drama][BDRIP][1080P][H264_FLAC] [F05A9C (1920x1080, 293K)

Do tell, dear user, as to why?

You're a retard a nigger too, "dude".

Delta can't possibly be better than anything. Even Macross II isn't that bad. Also Frontier movies suck ass.

did she got raped in the windshits prison?

Attached: mikumoe45466.jpg (1500x965, 447K)

It's the Mikumo and Frejya show for the most part

>Do they really focus on all the 5 girls though?
Freyja gets the most focus since she's pretty much the MC. The others are kinda sidelined, specially Mikumo despite being important to the plot. She could have used more focus.

The Windshits are faggots so no one touched her.

they must be gay.

Nah, Mikumo hardly gets any actual focus before getting kidnapped.

Dully noted. I will try to "fix" my taste in the future.

Attached: Let's be real.jpg (937x586, 157K)

If you liked Frontier enough then make sure you've seen the Frontier movies because they're better than the series in my opinion, but otherwise yeah you should stop.

So whose taste is the right taste?

Bogue definitely got raped by the Walkures

Attached: BogueBday.jpg (1024x917, 148K)

Why don't you watch the Delta movie then? It won't make you waste as much time as watching a full tv show, and if you like it, you can try watching the show next.

Hip Hop Macross when?

so that bastard won the Mikumobowl?

Attached: [Anime Land] Gekijouban Macross Delta - Gekijou no Walküre (BDRip 720p Hi444PP QAAC) [C8EF524F].mkv (1280x720, 179K)

>Watching movies before the series.
He can get by watching the first cour of Delta, but going in blind into the movies is just as pointless as watching Frontier movies prior to the show.

Yes. By me.

Attached: [Macross Delta Gekijou no Walkure][Tokuten BD][SP01][Picture Drama][BDRIP][1080P][H264_FLAC].mkv_sna (1920x1080, 3.85M)

I watched the Frontier movies before watching the show myself, and I really liked them, specially the second movie. I didn't need to watch the show to understand what was going on.

>raping a toddler

youtube.com/watch?v=wckZcVFLU24

Remember when Macross was good?

Mikumo is a goddess. I love her.

Mirage is best Delta girl
Can't wait for her spinoff movie

It can be done, sure, but you're still missing out on a lot is the thing. Yeah, the Frontier movies are much better than the show, but they still build on it.

Delta's movie covers both cours and goes crazy fast. The first cour of Delta is worth watching regardless. It's the second that they had to fix/erase with the movie and there's nothing to be gained from watching through it, unlike with Frontier's shitty parts.

Now that's what i call music. Why can't something that good be made nowadays?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ab1dupXFA2w
BEST scene!

youtu.be/9GGwL8Gcw44?t=170

We can't go back to those days.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvOsLBbTmNM

GOAT Macross girls.

HAMETSU NO JUNJOU
JUNJOU
JUNJOUUUU

I preferred the series, but I enjoyed the inclusion of the vajra queen. And nothing in the movies comes close to matching diamond crevasse.

so what will Movie 2 be about?

Mikumo, I hope.

Nobody knows yet.

7 is the best Macross. Stop having shit taste.

I like Fire Bomber too, but the show itself is a snorefest.

Delta is MJ's rotten corpse

Attached: Macross.jpg (531x410, 90K)

Delta was total garbage the whole way through, stop with this meme about the first cour being good. Macross completed its transformation from a franchise where characters had believable flaws and personalities (even if logically speaking not all of the cast got to be fleshed-out) to just another painfully generic waifubait idolshit show that can't manage a single charcacter having more than one dimension at a time. It was also hideous to look at. How the fuck did it manage to have worse CGI vomit on the screen than Frontier while being made almost a decade later?

youtube.com/watch?v=ROeUyD0vnfs

>you will never get such a date in ur life

What's the point of staying alive?

Has Mikumus voice goten any other roles I need to check out?

Attached: [Anime Land] Gekijouban Macross Delta - Gekijou no Walküre (BDRip 720p Hi444PP QAAC) [C8EF524F].mkv (1280x720, 71K)

This user speaks the truth.

Koshimizu Ami is a pretty well known seiyuu...

talking about JUNNA!

Kakegurui S2 OP

Hopefully something that doesn't involve the windfags.

Bogue should be in for love triangle.

Junna doesn't do voice acting. She only does singing.

He's massive faggot.

this is what makes it fun. Just imagine how hard he gets bullied by Makina and Reina.

I still can't believe there's no doujin of mikumo streaking

what kind of dork comes to a pajama party wearing a robe with no underwear?

The hot kind.

>windbags
>losing in any way
Choose one

How many work accidents have happened at HQ just because Mikumo was running around naked again?

If it's as bad as Delta was then I don't mind not getting another show. It was as bad as Zero was.

That lesbian rape pool was the best movie addition.

Attached: [Macross Delta Gekijou no Walkure][JPN+ENG][BDRIP][1080P][H264_FLACx2_DTS-HDMA].mkv_snapshot_00.23.0 (1920x1080, 3.54M)

I love Makina. Also did the movie improve the scene where Hayate beats the windfaggot? Easily the most satisfying part of Delta first half.

From what I'm told, Delta was supposed to be one cour with a movie for resolution. Late in production, it was suddenly changed to two cour, so they scrambled something together by recycling Frontier's ending.

The anime original mecha show second half curse.

I still think about this scene because it's that good.

Makina is a goddess.

Attached: [Karma] Macross Delta - 17 (BDRip 720p AAC) [E9EC5DFB].mkv_snapshot_08.19_[2018.04.18_13.22.45].png (1280x720, 1.72M)

Shit taste.

Was fold quartz the worst thing introduced to Macross?

Oh shit, no wonder I love that OP.

Yes, you have shit taste.

Makina had one of the best solo songs.

That OP was awesome, JUNNA is the best

Attached: Kakegurui XX - 01 [720p][0138AA82].mkv_snapshot_01.05_[2019.03.14_04.51.25].jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Nope. None of the sequels really even have the spirit of the first series, so what's the point?

Do watch the movies, not great either, but they wash the aftertaste of the show.
The best part of that scene is Bogue getting a runeboner for Reina

The Macross franchise has lost its way. It started as a Top Gun in spaaace slice of life with cool transforming mecha and a parallel story about civillians caught up in the war and trying to go on with their lives. Then, the songs caught on and Kawamori increasingly fixated on that aspect over the military/survival aspects until now it has turned into a generic idolshit that happens to have mechs in the background. What's more impressive is that each series had basically the same story as the original Macross with cosmetic changes only, showing the complete creative bankruptcy of Kawamori.

the highest point was plus, short and to the point and then it got all dragged into the ground with 7

Is Kawamori still even in the helm at this point? I can't fault him just so. He got Escaflowne out in the 90s too.

Don't worry, next macross will be a mixture of Girls Und Panzer + Love Live.

Attached: Love_Live!_μ's_3.jpg (2000x1412, 594K)

>a mixture of Girls Und Panzer + Love Live.
Great, it will be even a bigger turd than Delta.

>What's more impressive is that each series had basically the same story as the original Macross with cosmetic changes only, showing the complete creative bankruptcy of Kawamori.
Not really. Macross 7 wasn't SDF Macross, neither Macross Plus (I'm cheating here because Plus wasn't originally conceived as part of the Macross franchise but still) and Zero is a diferent thing from both. There are common elements like the love triangle, the valkyries and the music but saying they all are rehashes from SDF Macross is dishonest. Frontier is the one that started to feel like a rehash in the Disney Wars way.

Fact: Macross Frontier has the best first episode

I never got into Frontier. I mean, Sheryl was cool but everything else felt bland and aimless. The movies were better but it wasn't enough to redeem the show.
For me Frontier is more or less at the same level as Delta.

Satelight can only make generic soulless crap, unfortunately.

Macross always reflects pop music trends in Japan at the time, so wait until idol groups are mostly off the radar and something new comes along.

>Macross Plus (I'm cheating here because Plus wasn't originally conceived as part of the Macross franchise but still)
That makes a lot of sense. I wonder if the idol shit was added when it was turned into a Macross entry. It would have been better if it just stuck with the semi love triangle stuff that it started with.

DON'T LEWD THE THREE YEARS OLD!

They're leaning too heavily into the idolshit like they did in Delta and hurting the franchise. Idol signing should be complementary to the Mecha/Space Opera not the other way around.

Kawamori should just make full blown idolshit with dancing and singing VFs. No conflict,no space whales, just pure idolshit SOL.

>from a franchise where characters had believable flaws and personalities (even if logically speaking not all of the cast got to be fleshed-out) to just another painfully generic waifubait idolshit show that can't manage a single charcacter having more than one dimension at a time

Lets face it, without exaggeration 95% of anime from the past decade has been like that. Anime has been in a funk since 2008 and we'll continue to get shit like Delta until it sorts itself out. It's rare you get a series with characters that aren't one-dimensional anymore. Look at what they did to Kiddy Grade with Kiddy Girl-AND, good characterization in late-night anime has become a thing of the past.

You know it's bad when the Shoujo or fujobait series have the higher chances of being enjoyable than anything male-oriented. I've resorted to watching obscure cute girl shows from the mid 2000s because they're at least funny and the characters aren't braindead.

It actually was pretty good by the second half.

the series was always about music. you are probably a robotech babby.

Magus Bride OP1. Don't bother with the show.
her solo album is really underrated too

I don't need anything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3nfweteZck

Attached: 54335435435345.gif (435x250, 999K)

And last episode too

The Macross class shit were cool, but the planes buzzing around blowing up a hundred things at once I didn't care too much for.

To be fair, Kawamori loves music and he was one of the key players for the boom of the idol culture as we know it today so it's not farfetched that the idol theme was always there.

is macross just idol?

what did he do aside from that other idolshit anime?

Even Gundam is dead now after Unicorn, so it's not like mecha is still going strong or anything.

Macross II is unironically better than the official Macross sequels

I enjoyed G-Reco somewhat but I think Gundam is going to basically spiral even more into being shit after Tomino finishes the G-Reco movies that he's working on right now. I do hope that the Hathaway's Flash movies are good too though. Have you seen Narrative? Does it set up for even more sequels? The last thing we need is for the Gundam Unicorn cinematic universe to be a thing.

I haven't watched the new stuff, I'm just speaking about the overall popularity of mecha and Gundam in general. It's pretty clear that mecha as a genre is getting old, not so much that there isn't room for it to be appreciated but most people are demanding higher quality or ingenuity to newer works and this isn't something the crap being pumped out is living up to.

Just look at Yea Forums's /m/ for example, a miniature sized mecha community. Nozaku is dead, and there aren't even threads for scanlations anymore. That's a far cry from back a few years ago. Like even the guys who don't promote piracy and tell everyone to buy Origin/Thunderbolt, do you ever see them making threads for new chapters and such? Nope, zero fucks given. Interest naturally leads to discussion, and there is clearly no interest no matter how much those elitists claim otherwise since they themselves won't even bother with it outside of making a passing mention in random threads. And that's /m/, one of the most autistic mecha communities in the west, where guys like Zeonic and Nozaku used to lurk and everyone is expected to have watched a bajillion geezer shows about robots.

This also shows in how the subbing/scanlating scenes give less and less focus towards mecha genre titles, so it's not just Yea Forums. As for what mecha can do, I dunno but any ideas I can come up with, so can you and so can everyone else. And unfortunately any idea I can come up with requires huge budget.

man... how many times have we repeated the same fucking shit in gundam. It's just so tiresome.

at least the various ovas had smaller stories to tell, but the big gundam series are just the same zeon vs federation shit, but with different names every time. fuckk mee.

Attached: 57044337_809253072783018_2032359270128812032_n.jpg (720x638, 43K)

>children singing
Horrible. MJ's adult work is infinitely better.

That's important, but for me what's even more important is the quality of telling the same story. G-Reco does a decent job of that, but I'd really like one that covers all aspects of warfare extensively instead of just following a crew with a giant robot and space ship. It's why I really enjoyed the Ark Performance stuff like Assassination of Gihren Zabi and MSV-R Return of Johnny Ridden. More than anything else, it made all the characters minor or major seem rather competent, at least compared to their adaptive counterparts. It gave the feeling that "hey the Zabis weren't fucking Saturday morning cartoon villains after all" and so and so. It made the Fed vs Zeon war theme much more compelling instead of being the same old same old.

But no one even gives it the time of day after Nozaku stopped, and it will never get an anime, so fuck.

BOYFRIEND in the VALKYRIE dystopia when?

Attached: uta wa heiki.jpg (1136x640, 75K)

Maybe we'll find out what happened to Shin and Sara next Macross?

Attached: f3344065936.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Nope, you'll get more Minmay and you'll like it.

Woah woah woah Hathaway's Flash is being made into a movie?

that's fair. I do enjoy content that expands on existing characters-- definitely a plus in my book.

I actually haven't watched/read G-Reco, but I've heard mixed reception from /m/.
I know better than to trust /m/ so eventually I'll take a look for myself, thb.

I also want mecha in non-war settings. I really enjoyed watching patlabor a few years back, and admittedly am craving something similar.

nigga you're a bit late. but yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=s7bMxkhqXho

Protoculture, ain't gotta explain shit

I really can't fathom why anyone likes Frontier. Nothing about it is even remotely good. Why do so many people like it?

G-Reco is very good at what it's good at. However, it is a huge departure of what traditional mecha is, so regardless of what it is good at, many people don't like it since that's not what they were looking for in the first place. Tominofags will defend it anyway just cause they wanna piss people off, but G-Reco is ultimately Tomino displaying his Tomino-ish skills at directing an anime while turning said Gundam series into a not-so-very-Gundam like story. In fact it kinda aligns with you wanting mecha in a non-war setting, though there is action, there's technically no full fledged war in G-Reco.

Cause the story is, G-Reco takes place after centuries of peace and everyone ends up as spoiled brats who don't even know how to wage war or even properly pilot mobile suits. It's rather lighthearted regardless of how many people die, though even the total casualties would be considered trivial compared to just about any other Gundam TV adaptation or even Macross TV adaptation.

Of course it's got some super garbage attached to it too, mainly the heavy marketing where the Gundam gets a new fucking backpack almost every damn episode just to sell more toys. But the animation is gorgeous, which is ironic since the combat scenes are nilly willy thanks to how low level everything is.

anime girls

>I really can't fathom why anyone likes Frontier.
That just means you're stupid, give up.

Yeah I haven't kept up with Gundam in years ever since Unicorn ended.
I'm not fond of where the Gundam series has went over the years and 00 movie left a huge sour taste in mouth that still hasn't been cleansed to this day. I really hope this movie does the Hathaway story justice.
Can't wait to hear Mafty's theme playing. It's always been one of my favorite themes ever since I played GGeneration F back on the PS1.

icic, that's pretty cool. ty for the reply my d00d, I shall check it out soon.

Attached: borgar.png (1643x1219, 942K)

No thanks, Delta killed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_l7EQMEcbc

RANKAFAGS BTFO

FUCK WINDNIGGERS. Also, I want to paint a VF-1 in Razgriz colours, I wonder if Bandai will ever put out a kit like it does for the new Valkyries.

If I didn't know Hayate was a guy I would totally say he was a cute girl in this picture.

Just check out all of JUNNA's albums, they are all really good imho, but I might be biased since I am very thirsty for her.

t. Someone who has been to every single JUNNA event for the past 2 years and has met her several several times

Attached: 1242345.jpg (1536x2048, 705K)

Still can’t believe they actually let Freyja win.

>hurting the franchise
I'm sick of every western retard saying this, the franchise is absolutely exploding in Japan. They fucking love the idolshit.
>b-but muh BD sales!
No one gives a fuck about the anime itself, it's all about the events and event merchandise (the real money printers). Every single Walkure concert has sold out for the past 2 years and they're about to have the Macross Super Live which is pretty much packed.

Attached: 1468932454609.jpg (2840x4096, 706K)

Why didn't they just pull Macross 7 again and have the idols pilot? Having 5 idols and 5 pilots was a bad idea, with Arad, Chuck, and Mirage barely getting any spotlight despite Messer dying half way through the show.

Attached: Pilot Idols.jpg (1200x900, 200K)

But the poor thing will be dead in-universe by the next macross.

Freyja was more of the protagonist than Hayate at the end. One of my problems with Delta is honestly how the triangle was handled regarding the amount of focus on the three. Mirage quickly faded into the background and Hayate pretty much did nothing while Freyja got all the focus.

it's okay, he's a guy.

>when you accidentally made the side idol have the best and most manly tears route

Attached: a best.jpg (800x1067, 983K)

It's actually a series of 3 movies.

The Delta franchise is very successful overall, but I can understand where he's coming from. He wants the anime to be successful and bring in the majority of the income, which was definitely more the case with Frontier with its massive Blu-ray sales and movie screenings. Unfortunately anime doesn't really sell unless it's part of a media mix franchise like with events and mobage so it's unlikely this will happen to the next Macross.

Well, I can understand that. I got into Delta through the events rather than the anime, so when I did eventually watch the anime I was really disappointed in how mediocre it was. The characters really shine through their voice actors in all the events so it was kinda frustrating seeing them treated so poorly in the anime. I'm really hoping the second movie will fix this.

>Event merchandise.
This makes me wonder how numbers are comparatively for Frontier and Delta in this aspect.

Every event I went to sold out of merchandise completely, and anything with Mikumo's face on it would pretty much sell out instantly every time. Heck even the weird Macross Delta Museum clothing collab event they had a while ago ended up selling out even though it was mostly womens items.

>anything with Mikumo's face on it would pretty much sell out instantly every time
I see Japan's taste is not completely lost yet.

How that could compares with Frontier?, I never put much thought in this aspect until now. I only remember Frontier having concerts.

Gundam is for people who haven't seen Gundam
except Turn A, if you've seen a Gundam you're not the target audience for Gundam

God I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who thought of this mashup when I first heard the song.

There's also this.
youtu.be/xI8-J6SFiKA

I don't understand why Walkure is such a hit. I'd much rather listen to songs from 7 or Frontier.

Attached: you get used to the pain.png (837x694, 220K)

Money, my dear boy. By throwing enough money, a fad can be manufactured, it's how all those shit-tier idols got popular. The nip hivemind also plays a role. The nip sees all those ads, characters, songs everywhere and, more importantly, sees some peers talking about the fad, so, in ordder to not be odd man out, he wastes all his nipshekels on the fad.

Walkure are the best thing about Delta by far.

Attached: [Macross Delta Gekijou no Walkure][JPN+ENG][BDRIP][1080P][H264_FLACx2_DTS-HDMA].mkv_snapshot_00.50.4 (1920x1080, 3.75M)

Attached: 1553040143104.png (657x539, 110K)