Am I being baited?

Am I being baited?

Attached: 1555014916285.jpg (1280x720, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai2read.com/eve_no_sekai/1/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, they will get boyfriends.

I mean based on the previous works even if he said they would end up gay married in the future that doesn't preclude them taking massive amounts of dick.

It looks like it may be legit yuri. But too early to say.

>Yes, they will get boyfriends.

Watanabe wouldn't dare pull a Yoko Ono on them

Romance tag but not Shoujo Ai. This is probably just bait.

Attached: mightbe.png (294x395, 11K)

Shoujo AI is a meme "genre" that doesn't really exist in Japan. It's either yuri or simply romance.

Those tags are added by random retards who think they can accurately guess what a show is gonna be about before it actually airs. It's meaningless bullshit.

no, you are just retarded

This means nothing. Show looks like yuri from earliest promos.

Name an MC of one his anime that did fuck someone of the opposite gender.

It's class S

Look at this. They gay.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 01 (WEB 720p EAC3) [7FC23048].mkv_snapshot_19.42.223.png (1280x720, 1.6M)

>far in the future
>black people are still refugee
>they are lazy fucks and live on gibs
This anime is racist as fuck.

Ok then. I'll wait and hope it's not just a gay looking friendship.

Is it only me who prefers original content over manga adaption? The surprises and twists hit much harder and you don't have to deal with mangafag spoiling you

>using MAL as a source

Attached: 1526771648096.png (400x400, 162K)

As a /u/fag beind adamant on the serie is a wise move, you can keep watching but you've been warned.

>Is it only me who prefers original content
Is this your first week on Yea Forums? Lurk more newfag.

They are canonically futas

I can't believe the Cowboy Bebop man is going to make futa mainstream.

>I thought Tuesday only comes once a week

I've been lurking for 5 years and I haven't seen the discussion come up yet, since there hasn't really been any original shows lately

Oh god only 5 years... You're truly a summerfag.

No? I'm a yurifag and there was nothing that constitutes bait in the first episode unless your goggles are retard levels of thick. Just wait to see how their relationship develops once they get to know each other better before judging.

I-I'd love to play music with you! *Both blushes*

>Summer ‘03 is now oh so far away

It hurts, fellow oldfags.

>100 years will change what 2000 years didn't.

What bait? They just met and are already super friendly with each other.

Ship.

The next yuri on ice with YURI! ^_^

I wish

How did you miss Franxx threads all over the board like not so long ago

BLACKED!

Tuesday is so cute.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 01 (WEB 720p EAC3) [7FC23048].mkv_snapshot_07.07.331.png (1280x720, 1.47M)

>they end up going to a different part of mars
>their singing gets btfo by gondoliers

>2019
>Ikuhara is doing gays and Watanabe is taking care of lesbs
All is right with anime. See you in a decade.

It will be

No, youre not. It's SJW garbage magnet funded by Shitflix for western brainlet audience. Even character design is nothing but westerish ugly shit.
Generally this is what will happen with anime when Netflix will dominate this medium.
It's another step of "getting normalfags into anime".

I really hope we'll get some interesting episodes about Mars. Like dust storms or them going into wilderness to camp or something.

you seem upset

She already got blacked on train.

Attached: Carole and Tuesday train.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

Holy shit it's the same guy again.

I've seen many different anons saying the same thing about this series on various boards including Yea Forums
It's not like it's a lie. It's exactly like this.

/pol/ fuck off

yes, by Watanabe putting his name on this but I wont be too harsh on it yet till the 3rd episode.

/pol/ isnt the only one who thinks like this. Im from Eastern Europe and i think the same. The anime is getting American politicized and i dont like it. Well as they say if you dont like it dont watch it. I wont im just saying that he is right on the money.

this is a pretty familiar way of thinking in many boards when it come to the future of anime. not just one user is saying or thinking this.

You're fooling nobody. Go back

>show has some western favour
>"its sjw garbage!!!!!!"
God, fuck off.

>show has western flavor
>cant stop putting their brown people fetishism into it

Seems about right.

->resetera

>triggered by a fictional character skins color
seriously, fuck off

He's right you know

I'm a yurifag and I wouldn't watch this brown sjw western trash even if it was overt yuri

Im not but you can see the politics which was put into it. Im just sayin.

This needs to stickied on every Carole and Tuesday thread somehow

Attached: 734993112883.jpg (720x900, 96K)

I get it. You're a brainlet. But it's not a reason to feel special.

Yup. Because yuri was invented as fetish for male audience, not for transferring leftist propaganda what Netflix staff are masters at.
Seems like all these brainlets who are defending this garbage are so retarded that they don't understand simple things like this.

>yurifag
How the fuck are you a yurifag. You do realise yuri is about relationships between two girls, right? You're seriously complaining just because one of them is brown?

>yuri was invented as fetish for male audience
Why do people who know less than nothing about anime even want to post here?

That's wrong though.

There won't be any sort of conclusive romance, Watanabe hates that shit.

>Because yuri was invented as fetish for male audience
Fucking retarded newfag. Fuck off to your home board.

>in many boards
No, Yea Forums and /pol/'s hot take on anime doesn't actually matter.

>e unless your goggles are retard levels of thick
This is me.

No one ever said this. /pol/ boogieman hard.

We don't need a sticky, we have been dealing with schizos from /pol/ for long enough time to know how they operate.

LGBTQWERTYWTF apologists should stay quiet.
The main audience for yuri was always male exactly like yaoi main audience was always female.
If you think it's different and Japanese artists tired to transfer that garbage leftist ideology, you're literally brain damaged.

Wrong faggot; they're both for girls

hahaha, same monon, fuck off

Yeah, me. Both of them that is.

>muh /pol/

Living rent free in your mind. Fagboys.

My God. Faggots really thought that gay manga was invented to spread LGBT sickness. This is so funny that I can't stop laughing.

Yuri has storically been a genre made by women for women. Ever heard of class S? Fuck off back to your shithole, retard.

>No one ever said this
Have you not been reading these threads lately?

I did. Did you?

What's the point of educating them? They'll just shitpost harder.

3/4 of yuri magazines are aimed at girls you absolute retard. Fuck off.

>girls enjoying yuri is gay agenda
what the fuck, dumb maleposter

sorry user, they are lesbians

I'm a yurifag too and if Watanabe wanted to do a multiracial acceptance story then he should've made between a japanese and a white girl, the only reason to make one of them black is getting brownie points from the west, I'm fucking hoping this isn't yuri since it'll bomb hard and it'll be shit anyway

Attached: 1554777743971.jpg (521x593, 101K)

All these defensive replies are telling everthing who is the target audience of Netflix. Thanks for confirmation.

There's no point in discussing the history of anime and manga with /pol/tards. They're not interested in anime in the first place so why would they care about its past? Just report and hide

Amen.

I've never even opened this board my dear SJW user.

>I'm a yurifag
Kill yourself.

There's no point in discussing the history of anime and manga with SJWs. They're not interested in anime in the first place so why would they care about its past? Just report and hide

But I don't get why they are ruining these threads specifically? It's not like there aren't like a dozen anime that fit their vaguely defined leftist agenda airing every season.

Or what you are gonna cry like a bitch at me

Netflix will save anime.

Attached: 1555188434747.png (1527x763, 2.42M)

Nah. I just figured I'd tell you to kill yourself. I know it was implied but it never hurts to reinforce it.

They don't have enough interest to know about anything that's not on Netflix I guess

Nice crying response faggot

>Yea Forums permaban you for sexualizing children
>Netflix rewards you for it.

Should netfix threads be allowed on Yea Forums at all?

Why the fuck do all my threads always turn into /pol/ wars?

noticing alot of the same retorts that the shills use who frequent the /pol/ boards in this thread.

>Netflix
Oh, it explains a lot.

You seem a bit upset at being told to kill yourself. Is this your first day on Yea Forums?

because poltards have to make everything about themselves

>o-oh n-no someone responded to me

I bet you like taking free insults like the bitch you are

Just get mirror my friend.

How dare you say I'm from that place just because I force its topic everywhere and constantly use its memes. Le boogeyman rent-free SJW etc

>thinking "shoujo ai" actually exists

That's Netflix audience.

All the threads after the episode aired were peaceful.
This is a single retard or at most a Discord group shitposting, just ignore it.

>just ignore it

no

Better get used to it faggot.

Literally "XD". Sorry, I couldn't stop myself from using this retarded "word".
SJW pleb is really serious brain damaged.
>sikret klab is attacking my normalfag friendly trash

fuck off incel

>XD
Fuck off.

>incel
Like clockwork. What's next?
>weeb
?

Have sex

>yurifags has to grasp the straws with a sjw netflix series

when i though you fags couldn't get more pathetic.

Attached: 2qcds2.jpg (614x586, 36K)

>oh no he used a bad word!!!!
I said fuck off incels

don't reply to bakaposters

You're adorable, brainlet-kun.

me too, except i haven't watched this. cause i don't watch anime, cause anime is garbage and manga is the superior medium.
thenks for reading my blog

the lowest point is when you watch het harems and hope for some fanservice between girls, close your eyes to read more into it

That's nothing compared to watching hentai because there are a few minutes of girl on girl action in several minutes of orc rape scenes.

that cant be healthy

Can't believe I'm saying this, but this show might actually have some potential.

Why does this show look like it'll be a QUALITY fest in about 4 episodes?

It's literally 2 retards trying to ruin every thread.

With Loli Cunny!

Easily one of the best first episodes of the season.

Attached: Tuesday cute.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Mars war of independence when?

And stop responding to devious earthers shitposting.

Attached: DdXGkIsUQAE-nyt.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

That's a big Phobos.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 01 (WEB 720p EAC3) [7FC23048].mkv_snapshot_00.56.014.png (1280x720, 1.48M)

Why can't they just be two girls making music together? Do you imagine Imagine Dragons all buttfucking each other?

>this entire thread
Have sex.

Attached: 20181111233635.jpg (768x980, 153K)

Was some HC Precure animator working on this episode?

Attached: 1d92fd0c-722a-47d6-9975-80222a83eded.png (381x303, 187K)

>Reddit Slayer
Men BTFO

>Im from Eastern Europe and i think the same
Exactly how this doesn't make you /pol/shitter?

Bloom Into You is ironic weeaboos second yuri anime.
First was Citrus.

Imagine dragons is super ghey so yes I do imagine that

Yuri was literally invented by women, mongoloid.

Still better than the male counterpart.

Why do women have such better taste than men? Are we just the less intelligent sex? Is a female only world where girls can impregnate girls the perfect future?

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Attached: D0tFBoIVAAEwAFi.jpg (772x1080, 104K)

Meh, Zombieland Saga is the only good anime on there and men have it higher. I'll give them the win that season.

Fpbp. Only Yurifags are dumb enough to keep getting baited like this.

Preach it, sis

Attached: 1547761271032.jpg (1864x1367, 352K)

Because they are hot 2d girls and there is nothing better than two hot 2d girls smashing clams. Hot 2d girls getting raped by giant insects is close though.

Fujos completely destroyed. Yuri loving girls are the future.

Sarazanmai user here.

Thank to you guys for taking all the /pol/tards in this threads. I'm sorry you can't enjoy discussing your anime this season, but your sacrifice shall not be forgotten.

Funny how this is literally the thing Hammond designed in recent Grand Tour episode.

But most fujos like Yuri.

Fuck, don't make them aware of our existence user.

>Used to be a hardcore anti-yurifag
>Read hentai2read.com/eve_no_sekai/1/2/
>Literally get mind/dickbroken into being a yurifag, go on a binge reading yuri manga and watching yuri anime, wondering why the fuck I never read them in the first place, heart beating fast the entire time

The Y chromosone is dying, this is a fact. I can only hope there's an afterlife so I can look on from the heavens and weep as I bear witness to a perfect world of girls loving girls. Even better if there's reincarnation and I'm reborn as a cute girl.
Just know that if you're an anti-yurifag, you really need to get some taste. All women love yuri. Most men, even as dumb as we are, love yuri. You are a minority. You're completely alien to the human race and are quickly dying out as society becomes more and more advanced and of course naturally more feminized.
Grow up.

>insects
Shit tier. Either big dogs or orcs if you really feel in the mood for degenerate stuff.

>Netflix anime
>hetshit
Lmao

Attached: 1523568995115.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Reiwa will be the known as the yuri era

Attached: 1546905128028.jpg (600x586, 48K)

Somebody never read Warped Apple.

I thought the brown girls were sexy. Anime needs more sweet brown girls.

>The anime is getting American politicized and i dont like it

Attached: 7124b8e65b3088b7cd9467f984a65f3574b5d320_hq.jpg (512x288, 15K)

>Lesbian here
Trannies don't count as women.

neither a /pol/tard as human but here you are

Yea Forums loves Ikuhara

Not really. His recent stuff was mediocre.

Class S is dead for a very long time.

This but unironically

good.

This.

It has all the things they've seen in recent western cartoons and videogames so they can doompost about how it's happening to anime too.

is it really doompostimg when there's confirmed pattern?

I mean just look at western cartoons and video games these days do you really want that to happen to anime its already happening to the Japanese video game industry how many many time does the same thing have to happen for you to admit there's a pattern?

>I mean just look at western cartoons and video games these days
what do you mean

This show isn't the SJW bullshit poltards claim it to be, but you can't deny it's trying to appeal more to a western audience.

>instagram
>black and white protagonist
>black people shit music

Yeah no doubt

>a show from the Cowboy Bebop guy appeals more to the west
really gets the noggin joggin

>This show isn't the SJW bullshit poltards claim it to be

give it time it is a two cour show isn't it?

I like yuri though

Woah... it's like it's a Watanabe anime or somthing....

nobody denied that

Do you think Instagram and American pop are not popular in Japan?

I can wait for this show to get more and more WOKE and watch as its fan go full SJW trying to defend it

Among the public that watches anime not really, also I really doubt they like nigger music

This isn't a late-night anime though

But that is just how Watanabe is.

Yuri as a genre has usually been targeted towards and made by women because it's mainly drama, which girls like. Yuri as an element, however, has usually been targeted towards men. It grew out of the early action heroines who were down to mess around with chicks as well as dicks, eventually mixing in with otaku purity-mindedness to sand off their bisexuality. And although the latter has taken some of the imagery associated with the genre yuri (i.e. lilies), I'd say that the tone/feeling of both are completely different: moe vs doki doki. Overall, if the girls are doing something else other than girls, it's probably for guys. And yes, outliers, exceptions, and works that roughly fall in the middle (Sakura Trick comes to mind) exist, but are generally rare.

As it applies to Carole & Tuesday, due to the western influence in the show's creation, it's unclear how far the show will actually go.

Attached: 1494393929560.png (610x342, 196K)

Western cartoons have always been shit, what are you talking about? Do you have some sort of nostalgia for the good old days of episode 956 of The Flintstones?

And when have western games ever been good? It's just the same recycled garbage year after year.

While this anime obvious has western influence, Instagram (and Twitter) are fucking massive in Japan.

You mean like every Watanabe show over last 20 years?

I'll take this over isekai #834784379578737847463.

Western influence would make it yuri. As someone who watches more Yea Forums than anime, I legit cannot think of a television series that does not have a lesbian couple.

I get that you don't see many in whatever backwater hick town you live in the ass end of the South, but brown people do and will continue to exist in large cities, which this show takes place in.

How many tv shows have the MC be a lesbian and in a relationship?

Genuine question, I haven't watched live-action in ages.

Twitter is more popular than Facebook there

>black people shit music
So, most music?

>also I really doubt they like nigger music
R&B, hip hop, and soul are all very popular in Japan these days, though.

sidecouples
and one of the girl dies

And then is promptly resurrected in the following season.

/thread

>auto-saged
LOOOL /pol/chads win again

Attached: 1445716929351.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

>Was some HC Precure animator working on this episode?

I thought it was one who did Honey and Clover

Fucking explain Splatoon then? Specially 2? Hell even Jet Set Radio?

Reminds me of Kumiko x Reina.