He's had almost 3 years of break, when will Kubo get back to drawing manga again?

He's had almost 3 years of break, when will Kubo get back to drawing manga again?

Attached: 11083.jpg (225x350, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CdjOUibnZnI
youtu.be/1lysaLjeB1k
youtu.be/Ua2TxM6S2LE
youtu.be/vbUZ2fic0X4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably never, he's probably one of the few who can comfortably live off his shit forever.

>3 years
Kishi hasn't come back after 5 years

He should make hentai desu

He's a vidya game character designer like Toriyama now.

did you see how shit current Tori art is?
he should honing his skill

Never. Man is a millionaire and owns such a large portion of the rights to his franchise that he can live off that alone for the rest of his days.

This, the fact that it fucked up his health and shoulder should be more than enough to not have to go back, if he wants to continue making money off Bleach he can do what Kishi has done with Boruto and let his shitty lolicon assistant and the anime studio handle it while he just sometimes says "hey, this character would do this and so and so" kinda like what Toriyama has done with Dragonball

Through the difference between Kishi and Toriyama compared to Kubo is that Kubo is very prideful, but he's still young, I'm sure that pride will vanish when years later hes in need of money Bleach still is somewhat still in people's minds and he can find someone willing to continue where he left off while actually consulting him on certain story directions and designs.

That didn't stop other successful authors from writing a new series such as togashi with yyh or urasawa who has been drawing manga without any breaks.

This.
Less stressful, and he'll get a whole lot of support ( and probably insane fans who would pester him for going into hentai).
His art's nice enough that he could do hentai

News says he got a new project coming up.

Already revealed to be working on a sakura wars game

YYH was nowhere near as successful as Bleach commercially

It was one of the big three.

But he already is?

This. Imagine the masterpieces he could pump out with his titty monster designs

Attached: 1450539445342.jpg (754x1058, 101K)

Kubo has moved to Yea Forums where he's making stylish 1920s japanese people. but also, giant robots.

He gave us the pinnacle of battle shonen already.
Let the man rest, he has done enough.

I was curious about that rumor about Kishi doing a Sci-fi manga.

Music for Brave Souls' Can't Fear Your Own World adaption was leaked.

youtu.be/CdjOUibnZnI
youtu.be/1lysaLjeB1k
youtu.be/Ua2TxM6S2LE
youtu.be/vbUZ2fic0X4

Attached: 1553891986938.jpg (1141x640, 42K)

Hope he comes back in a monthly seienen magazine so he can get as loose as the wants.

>Kubo: "H-haha I'm just doing this little one-shot for fun, haha, not trying to pitch it as a new series or anything lol, i just got bored... wouldn't it be funny if you liked it so much you picked it up and syndicated me again just kidding haha.."
>Editors: "Are you still here?"

When is Kubo gonna design a Servant for FGO?

Attached: FGO.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

Not a rebuttal

Seething

i kek'd