She has three hot naked men in front of her and she TURNS THE OTHER WAY

Why?

Attached: fruits.png (1440x806, 1.4M)

Shes pure.

Shoujo is fucking stupid

Why not, thot?

Why aren’t they jojo posing?

Out of respect for their privacy.

Wow so this must be how women feel watching haremshit.

Pure, and it’s embarassing.

cat best boy

Attached: 3E60F290-FF88-42CF-B13E-B5A9BDC33A04.jpg (306x500, 26K)

>kissanime

>haremshit
Fruits basket is about friendship, platonic love, forgiveness, and healing. Not even close.

Wait how are they supposed to make babies?

because she isn't a slut

I'll drink everytime I see this question.

How many sex positions do you think there is?

I mean pressing on someone's back fires off the curse, seems like it's not too picky on what counts as a hug.

Based anons, Tohru is pure, cute and has a beautiful smile.

Attached: 1555088197215.jpg (600x338, 29K)

I’m really impressed by how comfy and well-translated to a modern style fruits basket has been so far

Which is why they shouldn't be watching it and which is why you shouldn't be watching this. You're not in the fucking target demographic. It's not made for you. Stop watching.

You don't need to hug anyone during doggy style or cowgirl.

Attached: fruit basket v20 p038.jpg (1484x1096, 669K)

Sex swings are probably popular desu

I had to google whatever the fuck that is. Cursed Sohma/Cursed Sohma is really the purest form of sex.

Worst boy

Terrible taste. Atrocious. How could you do this to me.

>kissanime

>streaming

This reboot is so fucking soulless it's unreal
The original wasn't even that good but it looked better than the new shit

>The Soul x Souless meme
If you prefer the old that's fine, a lot of people also do, but the remake so far had only 2 episodes and they're almost identical to the old one except for the art style and they're a bit less cartoon-ish and comedic which is more of a direction decision as it fits better with the mangaka's intention with the manga, while the old anime was a bit too light hearted to make it more of a feel good romcom.
Both are fine so far, I don't think it's fair to compare them until at least the middle of this season.
Unless your problem is with the art style, then it's your personal problem really.

any good doujins?

>but it looked better
Not really. It had serious early 00s digital art issues

>Shoujo manga doujins

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Fruits Basket (2019) - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.46_[2019.04.12_15.38.23].jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Tasteless hipsters are still a thing I see

Attached: C6oUi5FWYAAeB1c.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Now you know how I feel when watching literally any romcom and the MC always runs or looks the other way. Suffer as I do.

This.
Japanese people are fucking weird and instead of looking for MCs as role models you strive to be, they would rather they be the same awkward human beings they are.

>three man

of course...

If she didn't, they'd automatically be guilty of sexual harassment by showing themselves naked to her. She wants to avoid that and takes the only action that will achieve this.

I'm probably the single animeonly pleb around here, but I'm really digging this anime. Top comfiness, good characters, good story.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Fruits Basket (2019) - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.31.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Protect cats heart at all costs

>shoujo
This is otome.

>Fruits basket is about friendship, platonic love, forgiveness, and healing.
That explains why the members of the male harem get naked three to ten times per episode.

because she isn't gay?!

Attached: 177.jpg (649x621, 56K)

She wanted to maintain her appearance as a pure girl, but was secretly running away to go masturbate to the thought of getting triple-teamed by them.

Attached: 1516493573993.png (520x1046, 872K)

I never watched the original, but I'm loving it so far. The art and animation is so good. Overall this anime is a breath of fresh air.

user, I think you might be self-inserting.

You're such a mongoloid that I'll be giving you a (You)

Anons are way too gay sometimes

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-16-23-47-14-1.png (1119x827, 692K)

>Wants to pet doggo then fuck his human form
>Can't have such thoughts because he's a dammed waifufag and I don't like being a cuck

Attached: sad gay sword.jpg (640x360, 33K)

I have just realized that Yuki's Chinese clothes are probably made by Snake.

I am an animeonly pleb too, yeah I agree every episode has been comfy so far, I loved it and I think I am on board with you all to see it with you