Turn-Fail Gundam

Worst Gundam show yet

Attached: turn a gundam.jpg (316x450, 38K)

That was wing, actually.

That's a strange way to spell best.

War in The Shit, Iron Menstruation, First Impression, Twilight Asses, Char's Countugh Attack, and G-Saviour all exist so sadly no.

Now I'm not going to defend this, but Turn A really takes off after Episode 14. That's when all the gears are finally in place and things start meshing together well.

Now, if you were a regular Gundam fan and are used to the plot/setup/characters being all well and set in place by episode 3-5, this was probably a snooze fest and easily given up on.

In all honesty, maybe it would have done better if it never had the Gundam name on it.

>People who think this actually exist
How does it feel being a brainlet who can't appreciate the best gundam series

Attached: Look at this tard.jpg (1440x1080, 209K)

OP has a point, it's pretty boring, not well put together, and as an anniversary series its a disaster. Take away the music and its just mediocre tripe.

Turn A was the most enjoyable Gundam series for me to watch. I don't know why people think it's boring. It was the best overall structured imo and has the war going on on top of the downtime for each sides. It feels like Tomino got to do what he wanted for once without producers breathing down him neck and demanding certain things in the product. I also like the clash between the WWI tech of Earth and the more advanced tech of the moon as well as the people used to lower tech learning to use the higher tech stuff. Also Sochie is best girl.

Attached: Uf3KQJV.png (960x720, 950K)

X is the blandest and the worst.

its one of the few shows that does the war is bad thing right because it actually spends a good amount of time focusing on the community that will eventually be affected by the stirring conflict.

Attached: 1526771100456.jpg (1440x1080, 558K)

Gundams worse than Turn A:
Zeta
ZZ
Char's Counterattack
F91
Victory
Wing
08th MS Team
X
SEED
SEED Destiny
Unicorn
GBF Try
Build Divers
G Reco
Origin
IBO
Thunderbolt
NT
and some others I'm sure I forgot.

Absolute shit taste, After War X is top tier as far as AU Gundam goes.

So all of SD Gundam, Mission to Rise, Ring, Evolve, Stargazer, and MS IGLOO are all superior, gottcha!

Those would fall under
>some others I'm sure I forgot

Based
Don't let the 2deep4u or tominocucks convince you otherwise

There's nothing 2deep4u about any UC Gundam series. Much less Turn A. It's pretty straight forward. It doesn't even have newtypes to muddy the waters.

Newtypes are a good thing, just watch Govarian at some point which is Go Nagai flavored Gundam.

I like newtypes too I'm just saying Turn A not having them means less variables in the story and themes really. I don't know how anyone could consider Turn A 2deep4u.

Y'all talking shit like Seed Destiny doesn't exist

SEED Destiny is best gundam

The best at being the worst?

>Gundam is good
Why do people keep falling for this meme?

>Gundam is bad
Why do people keep falling for this meme?

Attached: GundamPuru.jpg (453x429, 159K)

But it is.

>he fell for the meme

Thankfully I didn't fall for the gundam is good meme

bitch seed destiny has the best looking gundams as of date. bad story sure but far from turn-a

I hate when I go to /m/ over half the threads is gundam
gundam is shit such a shitty design with the shogun head it has

If you'd actually gone to /m/ you'd realize they love grunt suits above all else (as they should).

Turn SJW Gundam

I wasn't too big a fan of the Gundam designs when I started watching it either but it eventually grew on me. I liked Macross' designs more at the time but I don't know, there's something about Macross' designs that I don't really like anymore. It helps that I didn't really feel like continuing with Macross after Plus while I watched a ton of Gundam because I liked it better regardless of the main suit designs. There's plenty of cool suits and armours in Gundam outside of the Gundams though.

Attached: latestCAUKPP6C.png (1265x1721, 2.83M)

I like mobile armors especially.

Attached: latest[10].jpg (985x696, 165K)

I'm close to finish watching this show currently and as someone who doesn't like Gundam that much I enjoyed it the most so far. The first 5 episodes were horrible directed and the middle 20-ish really drag but are still watchable and everything else has been pretty good. Like said I really like the smaller scale to have something actually worth caring about and newtypes weren't that interesting anyways desu.

The only thing wrong with the start is the dorky hair Loran and Sochi have.

Attached: [EG]Turn-A_Gundam_BD_01(1080p_10bit)[E7D06AE5].mkv_snapshot_05.25_[2018.06.19_22.10.34].jpg (1440x1080, 167K)