One lazy old man who stole Minato/Kushinas money and gave their kid nothing

>One lazy old man who stole Minato/Kushinas money and gave their kid nothing
>One genocidal maniac who was responsible for all the bad things in the series
>Allowed the person above to do what he did
>One guy who is edgy and is pretty useless now that he doesn’t have a Sharingan
>One female who did literally nothing of importance the entire series
>One who could have lived, but decided to just kill himself leaving his son alone
>Let’s two terrorist do whatever they want
I don’t know, the “Will of Fire” doesn’t exactly provide good leaders.

Attached: EF1B6613-CB01-45E9-8A0B-020494D6B435.jpg (728x1144, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.fanfiction.net/s/12209451/1/Obsession-to-Humiliation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>every single hokage is inept.
true, but thats okay because they also happen to all be living gods. (excluding one punch woman, edge boi with no magic eye)

How is Kakashi edgy? Kakashi is the opposite of edgy. He had the most justifiable background to become an edgelord and yet somehow turned out less edgy than all the antagonist with less traumatic backgrounds than him.

I fucking hate Uchiha sympathizers so much.

>>One female who did literally nothing of importance the entire series
She restored Lee's arm and leg after the sand coffin. Fuck you.

>Lee also does nothing of importance
Should have just left him a cripple.

Other way around on Minato.
He was going to die regardless, because he was using the Reaper Death Seal.
It was KUSHINA who was retarded

How tf was kushina retarded?Minato killed himself so kushina can meet naruto and they'd gain a jinchuriki

Kushina was dead the moment the Fox was loose, only Umazaki blood kept her alive a bit longer.

Well that atleast is realistic. Good itself can't win. Hashirama helped end the wars albeit for a while. Hiruzen did give him allowance, but he was too pacifist, didn't help integrating him with village. Tobirama did all that to prevent another 'madara'. Kakashi ain't edgy or useless, he was a jounin without sharingan. Minato didn't know he could save kushina, and so died to help provide the village the beast. Tsunade helped improve village, led the kage, saved many in Pains attack through katsuyu. They are no longer terrorists, they are changed men. Kabuto was changed by Itachi, he'd help prevent someone else become like him. Orochimaru is spied and helps them scientifically.

Idiot its Kushina who was dying regardless. They didn't know resealing Tailed beast in her could save him. Kushina wanted to die taking kurama with him, but minato wanted it to remain with village. So he sealed half in Naruto (if he sealed in Kushina they might have survived). Hence he was gonna die due to reaper death seal. Kushina due to extraction. But regardless they jumped to save Narudo.

...and this is why Sasuke was right

>woman being retarded and acting based on their feelings
Gee I’m sure surprised

>Women being retarded
>*Mother
>Feelings for son
>Will die regardless

The Uchiha literally did nothing wrong and everyone in universe agrees, sour Senjew.

>Uchihas are unstable.
>Prideful, power greedy, lustful
>COUP DETAT
>Obito >Ninetails attack
>Killed minato kushina, led to massacre, war
>Did nothing wrong

Cope. They're the most interesting clan in the series and move the plot.

Attached: 91fd2fdd90a5b3650bf92a295c9fcbb6.jpg (1200x466, 151K)

Senjews were the true villians of the series and Uchihas were their victims.

>lustful
Would you care to elaborate?

Not him, but Obito is the biggest waifufag of the series and Madara has an undying for dozens of years boner for Hashirama

>Madara has an undying for dozens of years boner for Hashirama
This was very sad actually, i felt sorry for him.

Attached: madara_snapping.jpg (366x561, 57K)

>Move the plot
Not hard to do when you are the plot.
>Most interesting
Most remarkably stupid, otherwise your standard strong fighters and little else.

Tobirama go back to hell and stop posting on Yea Forums.

You're wrong moron, I'm chilling in heaven and rubbing my foot on dead uchiha bodies. Lying on bed with Mikoto ._.

m.fanfiction.net/s/12209451/1/Obsession-to-Humiliation

UchihaKage : Madara. Izuna. Kagami. Fugaku. Obito. Shisui. Itachi. Sasuke. Sarada.

>Mikoto
ftfy Kagami

Attached: tobikagami.jpg (600x800, 306K)

The world would be a better place.

Attached: Uchiha_hokages.jpg (564x560, 73K)

What the fuck did I just read? Damn.

Madara wouldn’t have let Konaha fall from grace. He would have made it great again.

I always thought it would have interesting for Naruto to end with Sasuke coming back to the village and becoming Hokage.

Sexy fanfic tho, got wet.... Just was hoping Fugaku got what he wanted.

>actually defending a group of people born with mental illness who's only goal is to grow up to be a bitch

It's a good thing they all ended up being weaker than their alpha counter part.

>ftfy Kagami
>ftfy Sakura

>Izuna. Kagami. Fugaku
Literally who

>One lazy old man who stole Minato/Kushinas money and gave their kid nothing
Someone had to be paying for Naruto apartment, food and ninja school

Izuna - Madaras younger bro, hot looking sasuke, tobirama f-ed him
Kagami - Hiruzen and Danzos friend, peaceful Uchiha, Shisuis ancestor
Fugaku - Slept with Mikoto, fathered spermitachi and sausage

You fucking speedreader, I get that you can forget Kagami, but forgetting about Sasuke's chad father and the reason for Madara's "REEE"ing is retarded

Kakashi looks so fucking out of place here. Literally the worst candidate for this job

Why every gay pairing in Naruto is unrequited love?

Attached: 1555011916531.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Well him becoming Hokage makes no sense at all. He's supposed to be the cool laid back guy. It should have gone straight from Tsunade to Naruto

>Describes each person in each panel
>But the order of descriptions corresponds with going from left to right and not right to left
This bothers me more than it should

Attached: 1544596460272.jpg (691x486, 65K)

Why is it retarded that characters that barely made any impact on a reader are forgotten? They might as well have no name other than Madara's Brother and Sasuke's Village Betraying Dad

As it should. All these people who don't care/notice are in the wrong.

>So damn hot
GUYS, YOU HAVE GOT TO READ THIS !!!!

This. You can tell who self-inserted as Sasuke as a kid based on their opinions of the Uchiha cleanse.

It was nicer perspective for a Hokage. He was completing Obito's dream and his promise. Plus, Naruto still needed to study to become a Jounin. Plus made sense from a generation-wise aspect.

>Edgy senjew fan calls others edgy

Danzo would fit in just fine, all that drama for nothing

Danzo was most based character, he was a real hero who saved Konoha. He mortally wounded Shisui and took his eye, brainwashed Itachi and persuaded him to kill the Uchiha clan and his own father. He should've been hokage instead of Tsunade. Danzo worked for years for village while this spoiled bitch drank and gamble, but she was chosen hokage because she is First's granddaughter. This was so unfair.

Attached: true-hokage.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

this has got to be the most elegant post here. 10 out of fucking 10 op. im gay and even i found it amazing. well done.

Attached: Pipe.jpg (780x438, 49K)

What's Lee's total victory list? Ignoring all fights where he either got cockblocked or had to be saved and the other person won. Naruto and his own clone? Maybe a Zetsu?

>Most interesting
>"Itachi and Madara are my favorite characters because they're so strong, stronger than anyone else, the writer loves them, and crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal"

Every single one a jobber. Sad

I miss the good guys.

Attached: 1839858.jpg (1073x644, 887K)

Izuna is equal to Madara. Which means Tobirama was way above them seeing he didn't even have to use water jutsus to kill Izuna. Madara at his base without Izuna's eyes and Hashirama's semen is weak as shit. Itachi was probably stronger than him.

How could one group be so based ?

Pain and Akatsuki as a whole would've worked a lot better if they kept their original motivation without the Tobi conspiracy and all the reincarnation bullshit. Rogue missing nins trying to price out the established villages is far more interesting than all of ninja history being an ancient alien conspiracy.
Also Pain had solid motivation for all he done, big villages screwed his village first.

Fodder Zetsu and keeping Kimimaru busy until Gaara showed up.

I do not understand anyone who speaks badly about Kaguya, the whole of her story has links to real world ninja legends. Even Hurricanger has references to that.

They would have been great if each of them had a couple chapters devoted to their motivations/back story. As they are, they’re just generic bad guys.

Obito should never have been as important as he was. He should've just been another Akatsuki member and a much needed nemesis for Kakashi. Not to mention his motivation and plan is petty compared to Pain who was a much more effective final boss than the Obito->Madara->Zetsu->Kaguya mess.

This so much. Fuck Kishimoto.

To be fair, Minato could have raise Naruto by himself if he wanted to.

Tobirama beat him with a teleportation jujitsu that he created. That's even more broken then his water dragon

>One genocidal maniac who was responsible for all the bad things in the series
But that is not Madara/Obito/Fugako Uchiha in the picture.

Attached: E0BF61BF-5A7B-42E4-8E28-2D815F678746.jpg (728x1034, 186K)

Why didn't the leaf village back up the uzumaki clan and prevent them from getting annihilated?

Attached: 9BBCB2F4-8728-4FE5-B872-F1429C1AFEB3.jpg (728x1037, 183K)

Because Konoha is full of dicks.

This whole manga got so many issues in the end. It could have been one of the best series ever if they mixed it up the story. Naruto could accept that the hidden leave is not the greatest place on earth, the problem that they basically use child soldiers, Sakura, Naruto not letting go of his problems/dreams and moving on, Sasuke who just seemed nutty at the end. I could go on, i just wished Kishimoto did not lose interest in his own project that much

Tobirama's only mistake was not personally genociding the Uchiha when he became Hokage. If the edgy Uchiha shits couldn't integrate themselves into the village even when given a position of power such as being Cops then the issue is with them. Tobirama keeping genetic retards predispositioned to going fucking nutso out of the inner politics was a solid idea, so Orochimaru was wrong about it. Also Edo Tensei saved world, because without zombie hokages Obito and Zetwu would've won.

Attached: Tobirama_always_right.png (320x303, 50K)

Why didn't Konoha keep some Uchiha women for breeding purposes? Sarada doesn't count cause she's a mutt.

>Naruto could accept that the hidden leave is not the greatest place on earth the problem that they basically use child soldiers
I honestly think that might have been the original plan for the story, I remember Naruto basically saying the ninja system is a load of shit and hes going to change it when he becomes Hokage in the first arc when he's fighting Zabuza and Haku but I might be misremembering