>Spring 2017 - Kado the Correct Answer
>Summer 2017 - Smartphone Isekai
>Fall 2017 - King's Game

>Winter 2018 - Marchen Madchen
>Spring 2018 - Hoshnin Engi
>Summer 2018 - Master of Ragnarok and Blesser of Einherjar
>Fall 2018 - ImoImo

>Winter 2019 - A Certain Magical Index III

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (457x550, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2channel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Index
Kek

Sasuga raildex.

This whole idea is retarded because only popular bad shows end up here

Sad to see Haduki there but I guess it deserves it for the trash animation.

And Index really deserved it.

Nip taste as shit as per usual I see.

>Punchline

Pffft.

>KADO as the worst anime of spring 2017
I liked it.

Index rightfully deserves it spot though.

This season is gonna be hard. there are way too many kusoanime.

Based, even Indexfags hate the season

>Index III
Serves those who were still defending it by the second arc right.

What about Kemono Friends 2?

Index it's not worse, but it was certainly a deception. Even fucking SAO delivered.

5ch hates index more it seems

>Constantly bitch and moan for 7 years about how your totally special LN shit "needs" a season 3
>Trust us guys, the anime is just getting to the best part!!
>It gets made and it's absolute garbage
>People are still pulling the "it hasn't reached the best part yet", after 74 episodes
Congrats Indexfags, you made your bed now lie in it.

>>Spring 2015 - Punchline
Really? It wasn't that bad.

It beat even Arc V, but user probably missed that

Thats NND

Danganronpa 3 was the best show though

I liked Isuca

I assume people just got annoyed at the "read the VN" ending.

They are not wrong.
Also no bully please.

>shit pacing
>shit director
>not enough staff to animate
>g-guys it definitely means that the series is bad

Source?

Not even that, he's somehow twisting the idea that "the series gets better as it goes, it didn't jump the shark midway" as a bad thing.

The producers wanted to remake S1.
I assume they're saving up for Railgun.
A terrible Index makes people want Railgun damn better be good.

>Wasn't Boogiepop
Based Nips

Attached: 1550938603828.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

This

Why the fuck should I care about 5ch?

Replace "worst" with most hated then, and there you have it.

bad anwsers. date a live III was worse

Chaos dragon is worth a watch just because it's not conventional. And it has a catgirl.

The only anime I liked from this list was Marchen Madchen so I guess its alright.

While I agree, the anime was still pretty bad and kind of squandered what seemed like an interesting concept at the start. I doubt it was the worst thing in that season though, along most other things in this list.

Attached: IzB2IJx.png (850x589, 750K)

There's at least 12 titles in that list that are not popular at all, at least not on the west so your idea is the retarded one.

Never even heard of 5ch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2channel

I am still in shock over how incompetent they were. They had everything they need to make a good season. They had to try to make it bad, and yet here we are. How could they have fucked up this badly?

>hadzuki

Attached: hazuki having fun.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

>They had everything they need to make a good season
Lmao no they didnt.

So 2ch was sold to a data collection company. Surprised I never heard about it.

Even if you had the best director and staff you can't fix the fact that the source material is mediocre LN schlock.

>Fall 2015 - Comet Lucifer
>Summer 2018 - Master of Ragnarok and Blesser of Einherjar
Wrong, also Active Raid deserves to be somewhere on the 2016 ones.

Kamachi was never a great writer and adaptations like these just highlight the weaknesses of his work.

>What is Ghost in the shell.
GITS manga wasn't bad, but it was nothing special. But GITS 1996 and SAC were some hot shit.

>because the adaptation didnt have enough episodes, had a bad director, production problems, and not enough staff to animate, this CLEARLY shows that the source material is bad

Attached: 1446921817726.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Even a semi-competent director and staff would have turned out gold with the material they had. The OP shows they can do it if they wanted to but choose not to.

It really screwed the pooch in the last two eps.

How can you highlight anything at all by going at a pace of 10 volumes in one season? By definition you're going to get just a summary.
Lmao. No. It would have been pretty damn hard to take 10 volumes in the small amount of time they were given and make something competent out of it. A competent director would have walked away.

>Summer 2016 - Danganronpa 3
Do they just hate fun?

Attached: 1530363789058.png (691x386, 274K)

>production gets fucked by executives
>they had to beg to even get 2 episodes extra
>executives take one way too many projects at once
>"the staff doesnt care clearly LMAO"

To be fair they probably didnt have the same wild threads we did

Attached: 1474358239727.png (539x539, 447K)

What a shame.

Attached: 1550369530072.jpg (1280x720, 689K)

You haven't read the LN at all. I can guarantee. Quote some lines as an example if you have.

I'm perplexed that people praise it. It was such mess

Smartphone was cool

So they're reddit of japan?

They're more hardcore than Yea Forums and it's not close

>One Piece of light novels
>Literally written by an underage author
You had it coming indexfags

You're thinking of SAO

Fatechads win again

>let's make fun of easy targets
yeah i love the razzies dude, it's so funny that everyone that makes fun of showgirls missed and is proof of the point it made xD

List seems weird. Some are just terrible adaptions (pacing/QUALITY) that reached meme status, but not the absolute worst in their season (when you include story, audio etc). At least a few on the list had good starts/some kind of fanbase that fell apart with a 'shit ending'.

I never watched all of Index S3, just a few fights, but was the overall thing typical LN rushed butchering? If so it's wasn't worst of the season by a long shot. Wish these lists could be made with some kind of criteria and grading system.

>was the overall thing typical LN rushed butchering
Basically. Had an average of about 3 episodes per LN

Why did they hate Punchline? Was it just because they expected you to buy the game for the real ending?

Almost dropped after NT10, do it with NT16. At that point I couldn't take Index as serious as before and feels like Kamachi ended up dragging his feet jumping from one arc to another. I wasn't bashing him or anything, but for me has never been such an amazing writer as people thought

DRR and Index are LNs of the same level. It's rather about the characters and the ride itself. However, it's also understandable to grow tired of Index at this point.

Hazuki is beloved by anons and is considered a martyr, Hazuki is hated and made fun by nips

Attached: 1554777743971.jpg (521x593, 101K)

She is not. I remember how when season started 2chan was actually recommending her show. It became a laughingstock later when animation melted.

Attached: PS4 vs Switch.png (599x673, 411K)

There are some things nips just won't understand. Häzuki's cult following here will be eternal.

Attached: 1551926830321.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

railgun is the "best part" of index

I liked some of the plot threading and execution of ideas in the series (a number of groups working towards their own idea of a world reset with different implementations. Showing how they get there and what they break along the way). I fucking hate the tirade and spiel characters go on, and the incessant technobabble that doesn't make a lick of sense (that could just be TL problems).

At least her story will be finished this month.

>Spring 2016 - Mayoiga
I would have expected Kuma Miko.