Dungeon Meshi

>Middle of the day just minding your business inside the local dungeon
>Hear someone knocking on the door
>Open slit to see who it is
>See this
Wat do?

Attached: 1555120024744.png (1252x1800, 1000K)

Unzip dick, turn 360° and run

>360 degrees
Retard

insert penis in brown elf

OK, 720 then

cute elf inquisition

>Being new

Lurk 2 years before posting

The girls in this manga are top tier.

>Girls

Oh man, I remember when my Wizardry 5 party all got teleported into a wall and immediately died after I used the malor spell for the first time. That sucked so hard.
So I then made a new party, leveled them up, and made a new mistake when using malor again:
I teleported the party too high, so they all fell to the death.
Took me a while to find out the maximum height where you can teleport a party to outside the dungeon and only have them fall down to the moat at the Llylgamin castle.

Anyway, the elf dude using teleport spells to kill the criminals was nasty.

>wyn lick a cute elfs ears

Attached: 2019-04-13 11_30_22-Window.png (575x279, 167K)

Name my band

WHY THE FUCK HASN'T ANYONE DUMPED YET

He didn't kill them, he was polite enough to leave their heads sticking out at least.
It was dumped last thread.

because it was dumped in an earlier thread

This is a really enjoyable manga.

>He didn't kill them, he was polite enough to leave their heads sticking out at least.
Yes, you're right. Seems that none of them died.

We still don't know where he left the boss' face, he might be inside his outside room.

thoughts on these elfs?

Kui did a good job making so many of them stand out from eachother in looks and personality. Big Nose is my favorite, though the Captain is a close second after this chapter.

Plus unlike Michelle, their ears aren't fat.

Captain is cute

Attached: 1555120486946.png (1252x1800, 571K)

I hate the "male elf looks like girl because elf" meme japan and SJWs are trying to push, but at least they have different personalities, at least the captain seems capable and is not just arrogant without anything to back it up and they are not just outright evil.
Still not a Marcille.

Attached: 1465834134268.jpg (172x135, 9K)

>I hate the "male elf looks like girl because elf" meme japan and SJWs are trying to push
>meme
Are you stupid? Are you retarded? Are you out of your god damn mind? Do you know anything outside about fantasy fiction outside of Japanese shit or LotR?

>meme
user..

>captain got both his ears cut short
Interesting detail that's surely be relevant later on
Can you please stop with the whole SJW flinging? Elves have always been androgynous
But I have to agree I love how elves and dwarves are pictured in dungeon meshi. Actually capable and dangerous but not being Mary sues

how new?

>>captain got both his ears cut short
she probably teleported into a chimney and they had to be cut off

Huh, seems I missed something.

Yes, male elves mostly look effeminate, albeit from some rather manly depictions, but that you can't tell the males from the females apart is not something that most fantasy settings do. As a joke maybe, but that it's so extreme is not the normal.
You can try and give me direct citation of any serious setting that makes the direct statement that elves look like girls. I can think of one setting, one edition, that was also notorious for putting a dark skinned nobleman into fantasy germany.

So when will the dwarves arrive and start shit with the elves?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-15-16-40-09.png (670x452, 448K)

Holy shit, how insecure are you m8? Go back to one of hundreds of Yea Forums SJW circlejerks but stop shitting up /tg/

Attached: Screenshot_20190413_195545_com.android.chrome.png (959x623, 575K)

there's nothing wrong with elf females and males looking the same to humans
they're not human
can you tell the difference between a male dog and a female dog without looking at their genitals

I can complain about this without making it about SWJ too. However despite the (You)'s I gathered is none of you able to bring up any evidence that elves in most settings were always looking like girls. So please shut up about the thing you don't know shit about.

Attached: dark elf02.jpg (800x576, 56K)

Dude, pretty guys always had womanly features in anime/manga. That's not really an elf thing.

The smug one is so cute.

They are quite easy to tell here just looks for breasts. I'm quite liking how she did them actually. The one with really girl face is OK too imho, there is just one so clearly it's his special trait. Also the captain looks cool, good job.

acting retarded won't make you fit in, user

Guy
Guy
Girl
Girl
Guy
Girl

Attached: 1518560981959.png (130x280, 32K)

I like how the fuckers quickly got what they deserve. I wonder if that was intentional, given all those shitty rape fetishes spreading in doujins.

>Plus unlike Michelle, their ears aren't fat.
And the half-elf, half-human Marcille theory goes on.

Attached: warm_wet_comfy_elf.jpg (799x635, 95K)

That's what you'd like to think but truth is it effectively does. Other retards here might not like his way and throw an autistic fit, but in the end shit of differebt colors and smells will always be the same excrementy thing.

There must be flat-chested girl elves somewhere in there, right?

yeah, but with the muscles, you can safely assume they are dudes.

Heh, did you guys notice that the wall extracts reflect how the room walls are only stones on the outside and deeper into the wall there is just soil? Neat detail.
it's still incorrect because the layer of stone is too thin and the stone would not have flat-worked surface on the inside, instead being rough and jaggy there, but well, mangaka generally don't understand masonry to much worse levels than this.

Attached: 53-18.png (1252x1800, 561K)

oh so that's what that was, neat, also that guy on the right, jammed in the middle of the brick column should be getting crushed by the weight any time now, or maybe if he moves enough to break the balance

Dummy user can realize the reference for an old meme the happened before their parents fucked.

Oh, is that the current volume cover? Seems the oneshot cat garb was already there.

Attached: 13871v7.jpg (1800x2560, 860K)

I think that's what she wore in the last chapter. We just didn't get to see much of it with her wearing cold weather clothing, dresses and then becoming a kobold.

>Michelle
What's with forgetful anons always inventing new names for Marcille? That's the first time she is called Michelle.

Attached: 170.png (1087x1600, 466K)

Chilchack looks EXTREMELY satisfied with something.

not sure I like how thin her fur is. Should've just made it skin or a normal amount of fur for a regular cat

Nah, elves love that sort of thing, they pretty much ask for it.

Post the extra with Laius and the minotaur.

Attached: 1555138644409.jpg (580x834, 129K)

that Minotaur seems to be enjoying itself getting milked

It's just chewing grass but it probably does enjoy being milked since otherwise they'd swell too much.

What the fuck does this have to do with SJWs?

Also ceiling doesn't work like that.

Flat-chested and muscles usually comes in a combo package. But yeah, that's a dude.

Elves are cute

eternal truth user

Attached: diedlit.jpg (458x1345, 168K)

I want to make quarter elves with Marcille!

Cow like being milked because they'll get sore if they don't.

>Oh, is that the current volume cover?
No. This is the current cover.

Attached: 1555122593770.jpg (455x650, 206K)

It will always be the dumbest theory.

>Chil's face in the second to last panel
That's genuine revulsion.

While it's a well-made edit, I'd prefer it with more canonical proportions.

Attached: lewdcat.png (529x965, 47K)

do you think she's just flat, or being half-cat messed with her tits? laius never did get to count her nipples.

Her body is mostly human shape, so my guess is that she was always flat. Her nipples might be less prominent (as is the case with non-lactating cats).

they're all smug

you forgot one

a cat is fine too

She's just flat, deliciously so. But not as flat as she looks at first. The fur is definitely hiding some cute little firm and well-shaped breasts.

newfag

Attached: 1555159706808.png (189x209, 93K)

she's a girl.

Attached: Soulless sprite.png (273x293, 29K)

That'd be too obvious.

But is she a good girl?

But user! The dungeon is magic and has been said to change shape as necessary. Normal masonry rules don't apply here.

She's a good boy.

>this is fine

Would a good girl get squeezed by the elf commander so much?

Take second and fourth from left, sex them and rejoice at my godly taste.

Force of gravity works in it all right, as we saw in the manga.

Attached: 052.png (1451x2143, 978K)

Which means that you have to obey laws of masonry, unless you want the walls to collapse at adventurers.

Attached: 091.png (1452x2142, 565K)

she’s totes half gnome

It's beyond discussion that she's a full elf at the start. I think it's far fetched the author would decide to retcon that halfway.

There is a more important thing with Marcille. Namely, the bangs don't suit her. We need a way for her to revert to better hairstyle.

Attached: 52-10.png (1252x1800, 653K)

Every Marcille hair style is perfect, you cretin.

Attached: 1531544710062.png (393x468, 142K)

Can I get a link? Nothing's on madokami yet

Use mangadex ya dingus.

Every except bangs. And some perfect is better than other perfects.

Attached: 40-07.png (1251x1800, 426K)

I agree on the partial bangs, but Flashback-Marcille's full bangs are cute.
Shame she's obviously a filthy half-breed, as you can tell by merely comparing all the fat, blunt-tipped Marcille ears ITT to the uniformly thin and pointed ears of our convenient pure elf test group in OP

Interesting chapter, pretty nice demonstration of how legit fucking strong the serious ancient elf fighters are. Given the entire rest of the series up until now, the abilities there really stand out in a way they don't in others, the random teleport striking just felt like a really smooth style borne out of massive experience. Also kind of funny to see Kabru be the easily drawn in one after how he initially shit on Laius for that.

I wonder if that's part of what makes Laius ultimately a really good fit: he's just such a straightforward but completely whacky guy the dungeon can't really affect him as much.

So, i think this already have been enstablished, but Marcille is different from other elfs, right? Not by genes and being halfelf, but by ideology. Elfs in ths chapter didn't really cared about human lifes (except the fact that they got teleported with heads outside walls), and that Marcille's mom said about her seeing her loved ones dying before her constantly.
So why is that? Maybe Marcille lived outside elf country. or is she just younger and not that expirienced as others elfs, so she still cares about humans that surround her?

>Elfs in ths chapter didn't really cared about human lifes
Uh, you missed that the thugs/fantasy gangsters wanted to ambush and kill (rape brown elf?) them? Killing those guys was not really "doesn't care about human lives at all", it'ss elfdefence and/or justice.

Attached: 1555125905341.png (160x186, 45K)

Marcille grew up along humans since she was in the academy, the elf squad members have probably lived with only elves for most of their life. And the dungeon dwelvers don't really have to fight against fellow sentient creatures, while the elves seem to be more like professional soldiers.

Don't try to draw too broad a brush just from this user, the "Canaries" are essentially spec ops forces. It'd be like drawing assumptions about all of humanity's feelings on combat and bloodshed by talking just to some hardened deep combat soldiers at the end of Vietnam or something. These ones have been doing what they think they have to do as efficiently as possible and probably have been for at least decades if not actual centuries. Maybe they really did care and try individually at one point, but that's tough to keep particularly if it doesn't actually work and if greater harm falls in the end.

I mean shit, ultimately they were in fact willing to give Kabru a shot and listen to him at least a little. If nobody had been that greedy, or if things simply hadn't progressed as far and he hadn't been so shocked, I don't think they actually would have MINDED everything going smoothly and people just leaving when asked. That'd be the cheap, fast solution. But neither are they going to shed tears if it doesn't work.

Please stop it, her entire backstory and her motivation falls completely apart if she was a half-elf. I thought we would be over this.

I'm actually now legit excited to see what happens when they finally catch up with Laius and co. What will the elves think of a guy like that if they actually get to know him a bit or consider what he's already pulled off? Author has great choreography of all this stuff and keeps coming up well thought through takes, can't wait to see how the thread come together.

Yeah, you're right.

wonder if it'll turn out to be a weird form of mothering/caring for kabru, like
>aw, our cute little kabru has gotten older and cooler, but still too innocent and naive, just like me 200 years ago. this will help him grow stronger
would he even be able to tell them they were wrong really? he was the one trying to act all hero of justice, good-of-the-many and all that.

Forget the ears, have you seen how different her eyes are to all the other elves we've seen?

>elf-defense

Are you retarded?

>ebin fa/tg/uy maymays in a dungeon meshi thread
This series is too good for the tired copypasta you fags have been spamming forever.

They didn't kill them...

yeah, even though they deserved it

>*ring**ring**ring**ring**ring**ring**ring**ring**ring*
hahaha yes this series continues to entertain

Attached: 5.png (1252x1800, 1.11M)

Hard to say they deserved it when there's no way to tell how much of their wrongdoing was due to mind control.

Not that user but you mean greed not mind control right? It's not like getting fucked by the dungeon is inevitable, those guys were literally underworld criminal characters who were in it for the gold and the dungeon fed it further. It's not like they had to travel there in the first place. They definitely got the natural result they would have visited on others.

Yeah, if they weren't rotten at the start they probably wouldn't go for "let's kill them all lolol" mode 3 minutes after meeting the elves/Kabru.

Also, "underworld" ruling means crime, mafia things, that's doesn't imply nice people caring about others. He clearly has a band of enforcer thugs too.

He does care like he said, but the dungeon outweight that, so he rather not. He said so himself, someone who can barely have a roof under his head, is able to buy a boat just by foraging the dungeon. He is protecting that very hard because it is too damn good. Now the elves will show them the true weight of their greed

Damn, manga where would be elf abusers and rapists get brutalised as main focus, when?

Attached: that elf.jpg (231x150, 13K)

>omake: doujin artists chapter

Seems like a gambler's failure type of thing though. One of the most important things in actual risk and investment is to be ready to just take your gains and go. This year for example I sold a tech stock, I had quadrupled in about two years or so. As it turns out it's gone up even more since, I could have had 5x instead of 4x. But I wasn't comfortable with the way the company was going anymore so I got out. Looking at it as "I lost 25%" is an easy feeling to have but is wrong, time doesn't work like that. If it had dropped to 3x instead would have felt dumb too for keeping it.

These guys had a huge massive gold party, and should have saved some of it. But also should have known the shit would hit the fan eventually and the spec ops elves turning up is definitely the point to take their winnings and gtfo. Bunch of non-delvers even trying to fight back? Fucking laughable.

would be fun but also attract even more crying tg spam so better not to go there.

I don't like this Kabru fella

Attached: 20190411_010136.jpg (862x400, 287K)

>He does care
That was just a cruel joke manner of speech, he didn't mean that.
He wanted to kill seven people on a spot just like that, Kabru who he knew from before in a possibly cruel way.
Totally a nice guy.

But he's being a very good boi and actually tried to save the dungeon without involving bloodshed this time
Plus he's kinda cute

Attached: 1555121983263.png (234x544, 114K)

What? Why? Kabru has been a pretty decent dude considering his history. A little young and inexperienced still, but fundamentally a guy trying to do his best to make things better. Even if he fails don't know why you'd find him bad for it.

He is just someone who has a hard time dealing with people who aren't as jaded as he is.

Like in this chapter that there was a real visual "QUITE A BIT OF TIME HAS PASSED" kick. I mean logically duh, obviously they've had quite a while pass since meeting Senshi back in chapter 1 and beginning their journey. But within the dungeon itself with just the same group, the passage of time feels less clear like a really good game of D&D even. Even going back to the surface, well it's the surface, that was always a town, we've seen flashbacks and moments in the taverns and shit, nothing new there. But then stepping foot into the starting area and comparing it back to when Laius and co were last year, whoa. Kabru's face is the same one I'd make, shit we've really been gone a long time. Awesome how much is communicated visually in this manga with no heavy handedness at all.

'Jaded' isn't the word I'd used, quite the opposite really. More like he's a paladin or determinator of some kind, focused on "saving people from dungeons" as his raison d'etre. He has more trouble with grasping the worst of human nature, even if he pretends to be real tough and hard minded about that he's not really. The canaries are a good contrast there.

I let the cute one with the gloves suck my dick.

It's weird because he's very Chaotic Good.
He had no problem trying to kill Farlyn.

She was a giant monster that he didn't know as a human who killed like 4 people in a few seconds just before that.

Oh don't, I can feel even from here how itching they are to do it, can't have them get what they want every time.

Well sure, but she was in fact transformed into a monster and trying to kill them, her soul mixed up and everything. Depending on your point of view, it could straight up be the "good" action for her: someone could truly love somebody, and say "well then the kindest thing is to end them cleanly not leave them as a hybrid slave to the dark elf forever".

Of course as it happens Laius & co (Marcille in particular) have options no normal group would, including an actual hyper magic practitioner and a few dudes who connect well with the dungeon (one of whom is somehow of attention to the winged lion god spirit or whatever it is). It's not unreasonable for them to keep trying to save her and even think they've got a real shot at it, plus they intend to figure out the dungeon anyway. I don't blame Kabru in that situation though for fighting for their lives, he knew he was outmatched and just plain not good enough (along with his team) to handle the super dungeon depths.

I mean his first impression of Laois was also to kill him.

Yeah in his first appearances he seemed to be the kind of guy that expected the worst from people.

I mean in most of the time we see him,. he's really on edge and looking to kill people.
Which I think Kui kinda sorta realized and decided to even him out with this current chapter, making the elves seem more diabolical and him looking for a way to help everyone out. so far it's working.

Was it? I remember him saying that at first he thought he was bad due to often being with bad people before he realized Laius was just so goofy straight forward autistic and focused on his own thing that he treated everyone great, never even noticed anything else. But there are also clearly tons of unsavory elements on the island, and Kabru clearly dealt with some of them thinking it'd help his goal. Not weird he'd start making assumptions on company, Laius is one of a kind.

>and looking to kill people
wat. he's a justicefag, wants to save good people. but he knows there are tons of bad ones thats all.

Farlyn the literal monster who had just slaughtered everyone?

Yeah pretty sure I would do the same without a second thought.

>offensive contact strike dimensional door usage
FUCKING GLORIOUS

>careful not to kill even a single one of them
Also cool, so they might be "mean" in terms of acting all superior but they really are fighting the good fight. Or being extra nice for their boy in which case aww.

Hello, I really like the dark elf.

How? Even a half-elf will outlive at least a few generations of human-level lifespans, and clearly she's been taught to at least keep up a facade of being a full-blooded elf.
Has the party even run into any other elves? Maybe the half blood reveal will come from the elf band, since they'd notice in an instant.
You're right, her eyes are round and earnest like all our lovable naive human characters.

>me, thinking, hmm, could it be there are some nice Dungeon Meshi doujins out
>checked e-hentai
FUCK YOU BASTARDS. FUCK YOU. FILTHY SICKOS.

It's a shame. Imagine how Kui felt when she went looking to schlick to some lesbian Marcille smut and was met with THAT

Yes, hello there. You're quite right about that.

But in the races chart, she was shown in her usual form, not "dehalfed". So she's clearly a vanilla elf.
>Has the party even run into any other elves?
The Fionil girl.

Attached: 078.png (1448x2147, 1.31M)

Why would the artist of the manga not just draw her own smut?

Maybe she does. Lewd Senshis.

>implying that's not what she's actually into
they say women has the sickest fetishes, etc

That's probably some myth from before hentai reproduced with incels

How common is official smut?
it can't be that rare if it's acceptable to include full frontal kiddie diddling in the main manga

Attached: tsukushi.jpg (346x339, 17K)

I'm not saying release it but an artist could draw stuff for themselves in private.

>So she's clearly a vanilla elf.
As far as elf flavours in this manga go, I prefer chocolate.

Attached: hot_elves.png (1047x623, 361K)

Oh, yeah, probably at least half of them do that. Every mentally ill tumblr girl I've had the misfortune of knowing had their own private fucked up porn portfolio, I doubt the superior art autists from across the sea are that different.

Would be nice if she hit it off with captain and had kids with curly hair.
>she has to direct him during sex every time because he has trouble figuring which way to put it in

AROUND ELVES
WATCH YOURSELVES
Their MO seems to be to just burn it all down regardless of number of innocents who end up as casualties, so why are these elves not persona non grata everywhere they go?

Also I noticed she is taller than our favorite half-ear elf.

Attached: 53-04.png (1252x1800, 549K)

>It's a shame. Imagine how Kui felt when she went looking to schlick to some lesbian Marcille smut and was met with THAT
I'm always bummed when there is a great series full of really interesting characters and setting and 100% of the doujins are fucking cookie cutter shit, just the character designs taken and dumped into the same generic hentai setting that could have been done with anything. Some series seem to luck out and gets tons of amazing doujins, yet for others despite being good it's a god damned desert.

The crap I was talking wasn't the cookie cutter rape/shit stuff as usual. It sticked out, but in the bad direction. I mean, truly disturbing, cruel and fucked-in-the-head shit that makes even a porn consumer like me think that gathering books and burning every one of them in a fire might actually be warranted in some cases, just like you probably don't want to abolish death penalty completely because there is a Breivik-like dude sometimes.

Times like these I wish I had the money to commission good doujins. Granted my definition would be slowburn vanilla stuff.

>read Spice & Wolf
>check R34
>it's all cuck shit
>check doujins
>wholesome and cute stuff that perfectly matches the tone of the original
what a relief

That or stuff with comedy. You can do raunchy and out-of-your-mind stuff of good taste too, it requires some intelligence and effort tho.
Though it makes me feel icky when I ponder that some of the shittier stuff that happens in a doujin probably requires the author to be a bit of a cold fucked bastard, because else you couldn't publish it.
>Yuri Sekai

guess with niche series it's really feast or famine huh? not many artists pay attention in the first place so you either luck out and get a few great ones an a small scene develops around that or it's awful ones and that's what it all becomes

Tier 2 members aren't bad either.
>tattoo barechested guy sticks out tongue
>short hair seems to be genki
>sharp nose clearly is the responsible straight man of the group that has to deal with everybody's shit
>the shortie girl is really cute

Attached: 53-12.jpg (1048x502, 207K)

Could be worse. Black Clover only has one doujin and it's bara yoai.

And I mean, really fucking awww cute

Attached: 52-20.jpg (215x274, 25K)

Also sharp nose/Pattdohl is the only one without cuts in ears. I wonder if it has some significance.

no, they tell me she's the best

>We get to throw around the government's money and sample all these delicious foods... FOR JUSTICE AND THE GOOD OF THE WORLD
Commander Elf is a top boss. That psionic/monk multiclass build is pretty fucking imaginative too.

Far right elf is fucking hot. She might not be the cutest but that angry glare really does it for me.

Amazing how Kui managed to make them all look so distinct.

So what do you think the ear notches mean? Possibly a hierarchy to denote senior members from fresh recruits?
I dunno, when we see her in Laius' flashback she wears a hood when in town. It's like she wants to hide her FAT EARS.

Yeah look like a hairy man leg

>So what do you think the ear notches mean? Possibly a hierarchy to denote senior members from fresh recruits?
Possible. Or maybe it's just elf fashion. You know ... because it looks cute.

Where did the leader get teleported? I don't see his face anywhere is the dark elf sitting on it?

The canaries also were hoods when they were walking around with Kabruh.

I think in their case they want to avoid attention if possible because elf militias seem to be bad news in this universe. Although the rest of their party seemed to be okay with no cloaks, so what do I know.

I really liked that this chapter wasn't completely serious, Kui did a good job humanising the elf team just by making the captain have no sense of direction.

Also pairing that with his decision to use teleportation magic to fight is just perfect.

Attached: 1265725267530.jpg (742x720, 52K)

>his decision to use teleportation magic to fight
He probably has much more tricks/spells/powers. This gimmick was probably chosen to restraint the thugs, basically his baton/tear gas attack.

It'd be neat if that was his go to for melee fights though.

But it's true that these elves are probably way OP in magic and can do heaps of shit, hell, they don't even carry staves to help out their spells.

is this Kuroinu reference?

or better put, an improvised weapon combined with a solution that keeps the crims in place after he knocks them out instead of rising up again and trying to strike him from the back.

Maybe it's his idea of cuffs.

Now I want them to die more than before.

So, if captain turns out to be a hidden dork, can he see eye to eye with Laius and get an understanding with him when they meet?

Are autists compatible?

Attached: 53-06.png (1062x820, 312K)

I'm wondering what that last bit says about Marcille who we have known all along as a gifted mage with a diverse skillset. She certainly seems powerful to be able to 1v1 Thistle even for a few moments. It's possible that she only needs her staff to aim her explosions, and the Captain doesn't need one because all his shit requires touch. Also curious about the capabilities of the other squad members.

Hmm and he seems to use the same leg to step on next stair. Does that mean he is limping, or just a drawing error (desu this wouldn't occur to me if somebody didn't point it out before)

Hmm, actually not the same leg. So probably a mistake.

Really love the design of the male stripper. Interestingly of the six he looks the most like Marcille. Seems to be missing his tats in this panel for some reason

It's hard to say, but we've seen her use some spells without her staff, so you could be right in that she just needs it mainly for aiming.

on my fuckking god SOMEONE GET THIS NEWFAG TO FUCKING LURK MORE

Attached: 1551083398002.jpg (1199x671, 31K)

Could be that he skips stairs when he walks cuz he's in a hurry. Though yeah, it was probably just an error kui didn't think about.

>"male elf looks like girl because elf" meme japan and SJWs are trying to push
niggerwhat.
that's just what japan does. this trap shit has been a thing for the longest fucking time, the japs are all just gayfags, nobody is trying to push anything. what the niggerling fuck, you boomer.

Their world views are blatantly incompatible. Kabru is more likely to gel with Laius than Captain.

For simplification.

Another interesting thing is, they are all short, shorter than humans (except perhaps brown and sharp nose whore could pass given they are females).
But none of the previous chapters put them in perspective with humans so they looked much more intimidating before this chapter. Which incidentally played them as silly folks for a while, before the end that is.

But he would actually be doing the opposite, taking them at half rate.

>brown and sharp nose whore could pass given they are females)
oh fuck sorry. I really meant to type just who

Freud has a few words for you pal.

Attached: pervert.png (332x155, 58K)

Yeah but I would not say that about here, she's probably the diligent serious nonlewd one out of them.

The Erofus

not really if their worldview is too different
then it becomes the case of two opposite polar of magnets etc

Give them the """"rape"""" they came for.

I'm not as so brutish as an orc to ignore elves in heat.

Attached: friendly orc horny elf.jpg (600x800, 129K)

Nice detail in the cover to not show the legs of the winged beast.

Are there any other wholesome chinese cartoons subverting the evil humanoid orc/gobrin trope?

Attached: tgbanner.png (300x100, 27K)