Shows you could never get yourself to like

Somehow I was never able to enjoy Legend of the Galactic Heroes and Nana despite that they are such highly rated shows. LOGH seemed too self-absorbed and I'm sorry to say this, boring, And Nana, I couldn't find anything good about it at all.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Why you sound like a MAL user

I'm not though.

Aria? More like Bore-ya.

MAL loves Legend of the Gay Lactating Homos.

Attached: frustrated.gif (400x300, 133K)

Cowboy Bebop
Seen a few random episodes but it failed to get my attention.

u just hav good taste user

most of anime, I just want a surfing anime.

akage no anne

i didn't get into FMA.

CGDCTs

Monogatari series.
I just don't see what's the big deal about it, its just a harem that disguises itself with artsy fanservice and endless monologues

I couldn't into FMA Brotherhood.
It's too fight-ish for me, too little dialogue between characters.

Half of Oshii's shit.

also Katanagatari, outside of decent audiovisuals I don't get the appeal of this show at all.

Tried to get into Naruto twice, and it just wasn't doing it for me.

never got the hype around steins;gate. The whole CERN being hidden bad guys really put me off and the characters felt extremely flat/boring.

nichijou
I expected I would like it because it's compared to azumanga daioh.
but the characters feel empty and the hyperactive comedy style is really off-putting.

Forced comedy.

5 chapters in and bebop still really boring

Forgive me, for I have sinned.

Attached: 51465143614.jpg (300x295, 72K)

Wtf user stick with american shows/movies like Game of Thrones and Marvel Universe. Clearly anime is not for you

Overlord.

I love isekai. I mean I can't get enough of em. But I tried multiple times to watch it. I hate it. I wish it hadn't been included in the quarter either.

LOGH is my favourite anime but I'd argue that the type of entertainment it delivers is very different from what anime normally does. Some anime NEED to be anime because they wouldn't work in 3D. What makes LOGH good is unrelated to the medium itself, it could as well be a regular novel (which it originally is) or a live-action series and it wouldn't lose anything. However, if the thing that LOGH does deliver doesn't appeal to you, then it's probably not the right show to watch.
I haven't watched Nana but I'd argue it's the same here. It seems like melodramatic shoujo shit, so it most likely doesn't appeal to me, no reason to even bother. Besides the fact that it might as well be a good show in the genre, doing exactly what people who like the genre expect and enjoy.

This.

>LOGH seemed too self-absorbed
What the fuck does this even mean.

LOGH lacks humanity. By trying to go politics (and those are flawed due to some inconsistencies or easy writing) it rarely builds emotional attachment by having rhe characters do simple stuff and be human

LOGH is a little overrated but it's still really good aside the slow pacing and dated visuals.

Mob Psycho.

>lacks humanity
Kircheis death was built on the bond between Kircheis/Reinhard and Yang Wenly had the MOST realistic death ever. Cant get more humane than that

Cowboy beebop

Hunterxhunter

Dropped yu yu hakusho after like 20 episodes

nowhere near as good as hxh