OPM

>Everyone talks about the shit anime
>No one showing the king webcomic reveal.
I knew Yea Forums was pleb but I didn't think it was so bad
WEBCOMICHADS where you at?

Attached: 20190413_101821.jpg (711x1025, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVhsaMHyvs8
youtube.com/watch?v=817gmTWh2wE
imgur.com/a/K4GDfWm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based. Webcomic is the one true adaptation of One Punch Man, and muratalets and animefags can’t compete. One has always been shit and the the other’s second season is gonna be shit and fillerpilled.

Attached: 26E91A95-106A-4E11-B4C0-F7CC8A5DADCD.png (1553x957, 1.78M)

Since One was finished Reigan, what are the upload schedule we can expect from him?
His website doesn't have date of when the chapter were release, so is it still gonna be at least six mouths between chapter, or can we hope for a semi monthly release schedule?

FPBP
also did you check that art? ONE is growing stronger

Attached: 1552242302479.png (1000x563, 622K)

He said he was gonna post weekly but now that he is not a starving artist it will probably be every two weeks with the month long hiatus once in a while

one punch man and mob psycho meta narrative is one of the best shonen story about a man starting from the bottom and gradually making it to the top

ONE was never on the bottom wut u talking about

fpbp

Is that King?

I caught up with the webcomic, reading the manga now. It's really fun to see how Murata emulates ONE's panelling and overall drawings while giving them exquisite polish and detail, loving this so far. The Boros arc was just as fun to read as it was to see animated.

Are you a fucking slowpoke? We had threads about this days ago.

Oh also what do you guys listen to while reading?

Im gonna need a source on that image

DUMP IT!!!

Attached: hTHaDGzU_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>Webcomic is the one true adaptation of One Punch Man
Uh isn't the webcomic the original? How can it be an adaptation?

He's just the 'Everything is filler' fag, pay him no mind

>Heh you just need to train harder kid
Anyone else get Saitama vibes with his fight against Hellfire and Gale?

Attached: 2z49h6nosm121.png (800x1138, 1.37M)

What was that one really good Fubuki picture Murata did that we only have a low-quality photo of because the cunt who owns it isn't going to scan it?

New chapter when?

Nothing? I kinda get it if you are studying or working, but why would you listen to music while reading manga?

Next couple of years. Spoilers in a year and a half.

>how Murata emulates ONE's panelling
Like shit. Murata can't into paneling.

What do you mean? He does it pretty well, do you have any examples on his panelling being that bad?

what was meant by this?

Attached: one.jpg (310x286, 39K)

Damn, he's hot.

:P

>read the webcomic 3~ years ago
>finishes as Tats vs Baldy is wrapping up
>think its pretty cool, put it aside for the time being

present day

>see that OPM has a S2 coming out
>decide to go find the webcomic again, can't wait to catch up on all the new arcs and content of the past few yea-
>mfw I see how many chapters ONE has put out since I stopped following

Attached: 1554528370831.png (1078x1341, 1.2M)

In his defense he was working on Mob Psycho and Reigen at the time, if you like OPM you should really check out MP100

speaking of, the OST for season 2's finally out
youtube.com/watch?v=JVhsaMHyvs8
youtube.com/watch?v=817gmTWh2wE

Serves you right user.

Attached: 1539651996885.gif (277x400, 116K)

For anyone who hasn't read it yet.

imgur.com/a/K4GDfWm

ONE taking a shot at himself.

>imgur instead of mangadex

Attached: 3penis.png (258x236, 55K)

>Mangadex

Attached: 1486764389592.png (509x508, 148K)

So Darkshine, Child Emperor and Metal Bat all joined the neo heroes so there are 3 seats left in s-class? Will they get replaced by the Atomic Samurai's disciples, Sweet Mask or Fubuki?

id eat fubuki's shit

Attached: fub5.jpg (1066x1600, 320K)

I spent the last 18 hour reading OPM from the Start
I finally catched up. What day does usually the manga drop?

Imagine writing this, even ironically.

Whenever Murata finishes the chapter

>imgur instead of anything else.

Attached: unknown (2).png (375x399, 141K)

9gag is that way

Lately the releases have been biweekly, so next Friday.

>the fucking elder centipede 51 page chapter
Good LORD Murata's art is good but jesus fuck this is next level.

they better do fubuki justice or else im leaving

Attached: fub4.jpg (1066x1600, 418K)

Even better than the webcomic update after so long it's that the manga finally reached Tatsumaki vs Gyoro Gyoro

He was a neet that occasionally had to work in supermarkets to sustain himself. Till 2010, he was a nobody.

Bye, hope to never see you again.

>look guys i like sucking meaty man meat!

>look guys I care more about this whore than the epic battle that happens next because my tiny brain is situated in my penis, surprisingly also tiny.

>2 hoes fighting using magic
It would be better if we could directly go to the final battle where one is being beaten and the other shows that she is mad.

back to tumblr

Attached: cd6a7e77bf0639f3970fcda4af549bbbee5a2c09e05c08cc2d65ab096a228bf0.jpg (480x309, 38K)

top kek.
That applies to you, whore faggot

Why do you even read the manga?

Their battle is pointless.

Attached: do you.jpg (944x712, 99K)

They havoc the MA base and then we finally have Black Sperm battle. Plus we see more of Saitama helping Lightspeed

When are we getting the real fucking translation? This faggot shit almost ruined the chapter for me.

It's literally the reason tatsumaki digs up the base and the real fight starts in the surface you actual retard.

absolutely reeks of reddit. go back.

Attached: 1539126683799.jpg (474x510, 26K)

>king webcomic reveal.
i dont believe you , did u meant king chapter ?

FPBP

>Since One was finished Reigan
One had two main projects, that and working on expanded manga content for Murata. Now with these both mostly done it should give One lots of free time. If he kept the production speed he could easily do chapters like this every week I guess. or he will take a half year break after all that work last two years
But anything will be better than full unlimited stop.

Attached: 1C18B4C3-57C0-4FC9-A6F2-B81229F1FF40.jpg (1842x1400, 1.27M)

...Is he wearing heels?

Of course, he’s a male ninja after all.

>phoneposter
>western garbage
Go away you piece of trash.

what faggot shit?

Attached: 2B021C77-B25D-4E6D-9553-A9D47AC08BC7.jpg (636x869, 141K)

Couldn't give two shits, go away you attentionwhore trash.

Attached: whatwentwrongbros.png (1074x1582, 1.88M)

I don't remember them from the webcomic at all. Or the navel window.

The navel window was incidentally made by the wire of the other ninja.

tumblr first, then reddit, what's next penis brain?

More girl Genos

Attached: 1554921557858.jpg (1024x1448, 272K)

>that ugly face
Cmon, at least post a decent art.

Okay

Attached: 1554920739815.jpg (700x657, 96K)

Holy fucking shit the progression in that chapter. That's like 10 chapters of Murata's fanservice bait

I need human Genos fanart

Better than previous but still shit. Are there any decent female Genos fan art?

I found out that yandex, a russian search engine, is the best for researching fan arts.

Take this for example

Attached: Gtfemale genos _5fa7eb8fb3396ba18bac6e8458976462.jpg (800x1131, 495K)

You know they won’t.

Just another a member of the Ninja Village that love to jerk themselves off over their speed capabilities.

Attached: One Punch-Man - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 Accelerate - Hayai.png (774x416, 319K)

Flash earned that right, he fucking fought awakened garou the longest out of all the S class heroes.

Tatsumaki could actually restrain him

>J.C staff is more accurate to the manga
gee whiz, I hope you weren't insinuating something else user or else you're a fucking retard.

And flash stood up to him even after getting beaten, he was the only one to stand up and fight.

sure had brain damage and was coming back from being bukkake by golden sperm, who she could have beaten in normal circumstance

So wait does Fang know about King's secret?

He didn't heard him

King believes so because he had to ask Fubuki to help him lift the boulder that buried Bang in the MA fight and Bang supposedly heard King asking help.

lightspeed flash != tatsumaki

Doesn't Bang know King's secret in the manga?

For me, its Fem Garou.

Attached: 1526394910133.jpg (838x946, 225K)

>also did you check that art? ONE is growing stronger
it looks worse

>Kings limiter is likely less than Saitamas was.
King will give Saitama the fight he desires.

He already destroys saitama on the regular, it's the only time we see saitama showing any emotion outside of missing a sale

No. The manga is an adaptation of the webcomic. How could he?

Attached: 71a.jpg (884x680, 89K)

didn't know the webcomic was back, pretty based

There is also another time when Saitama got btfo.

Attached: img000003.jpg (600x848, 126K)

No. Sweet Mask could have been an S class, but he purposefully stays at A, preventing anyone that he considers unfit (everyone) to climb to the next class.

And Fubuki is B and way too weak for S.

Why would it be?
His latent potential is irrelevant to his current status, he could be like any other S class and have a retarded high limiter.

Fubuki is getting pretty strong, she singlehandedly beat a dragon threat, something that only a handful of S class can do.
She also could learn the tornado attack since tatsumaki told her how to do it and that alone can push her into a high S class.

>Season 2 airing
>New ONE chapter
>Recent Murata chatper
>thread can barely go over 100 posts before hitting page 10 and dying off.
Pathetic

>adaptation

Kill yourself

Attached: Dw9DLcCU8AAlRti.jpg large.jpg (497x705, 34K)

Sasuga Endless Filler Nigger.

The virgin Jobnos and Jobnic
>One becomes Saitama's lapdog, the other his autistic stalker with a one sided rivalry
>*Jobs to demon level shitters*
>Both eternally considered equal to ONE
>Second rate cyborg because of his gag backstory
>Second rate ninja to Flash and some literal who's
>Just upgrades but still jobs anyway, trains but is willing to take monster roids. Just gets the shits for a gag lmao
The Flashy CHAD
>Respects and wants to mentor Saitama. Agrees with his philosophy of training to gain your strength
>Isn't scared of Tatsumaki and insults her over stealing his kill
>Ready to btfo Sweet Mask for not knowing his place
>Probably stronger than the old farts Bang and Atomic since they're getting past their prime
>Literally not higher on the totem poll because he doesn't report his personal kills, his fighting ability is still regarded as the best despite that
>One of the few who could keep up with Awakened Garou
>BTFOs two speedster dragon level ninjas that are stronger than Sonic at base level, only really """"struggled""" because he wanted to one shot both since the other S-class jobbers would get murdered if one escaped

Attached: LightspeedFlash_Anime.png (718x718, 503K)

Next level of filler trash.

For me, it's the Sparring chapter

Attached: onepunch-man-3799435.jpg (800x1150, 151K)

>you should really check out MP100
Naaah...

While there are similarities between both & some pretty lit things about MP100 itself... Now when the MP100 has been finished, I can (with confidence) claim it is kind of a bit shitty.

Bang is obviously past his prime but Atomic vs Flash is a close call. Atomic's draw speed is so fast that Sonic can't even see the movement. Now Flash is a lot faster than Sonic but would Flash really have a counter to the atomic slash even if he could see it? Atomic's only know counter is Black Sperm being able to split into near infinite parts. Every other opponent has been btfo pretty quickly by it.

Atomic looked surprised when he saw Flash' speed. I actually think Bang is way stronger than Atomic Samurai and is probably stronger than Flash.

How did he destroy the mountain behind Genos with air pressure but not Genos' face?

Rule of cool.

Surprised is a ridiculously strong word, stop with the headcanon. You mean when they were fighting the fodders before entering the base? It was just a nasic "oh." Effect as he killed a lot of lonsters instantly then Flash took care of a similar amount at the same time.

punched next to his face

It's a common trope in Eastern novels. The ultimate sword technique can cut a tree without damaging the bug between the tree and the slash.

We had 2 or 3 threads talking about the last webcomic chapter. It's not our fault that you are late to the party.

Attached: 1518506606929.png (270x321, 21K)

Is the webcomic still going?

If he was any impressed he would have considered him as his new rival after Bang retired. He probably wasn't looking when Flash cut them and only saw them fall down seconds later.

Don't bother they're hipster autists

Never read ONE version, but im not bothered with spoilers. So, how many chapters left for Murata to reach that ONE chapter where Tatsumaki was btfoed by Sperm ? also how many chapter left for us Muratafags to see Psychos and Blast ??

Attached: 1544190340630.jpg (1036x1200, 274K)

Is ONE ever gonna introduce more female heroes? S Class has 1 and A class has 2.

Just fap to esper sisters like everybody else.

I think the arc will be done in a bit over a dozen chapters if they all contain 30 pages or so, with longer chapters for the big fights.

Attached: GS vs King.jpg (800x600, 139K)

kek. It is gonna last at least 2 years.

The manga isn't a 1/1 adaptation of the webcomic and ONE is adding a lot of stuff in the manga, so it's impossible to estimate the number of chapters.
We still need to see
>Garou vs Darkshine
> black sperm vs atomic samurai
> sweet mask vs Fuhrer ugly
>homeless emperor vs Zombieman
>Flashy flash meeting Saitama
>Tatsumaki WRECKING the MA hideout
>Bang's true power
>KING vs 4 cadres

And I believe I missed some stuff too like evil natural water vs child emperor

Stay deluded.
Considering how much stuff they are adding in the manga and how many pages per fight we had so far, I believe we have to wait at least another year not that I'm complaining, I have been enjoying the stuff they added so far

Attached: 1524379388412.png (233x255, 57K)

Murata so far hasnt skipped any stuff in webcomic right ?

I dunno if it was Murata's decision since I believe ONE is still the one in charge of the plot but the rover fight was changed.
In the webcoming it was Genos, Bang and his brother vs Rover but in the manga it's saitama one-punching him. Also Genos is still at Saitama's place when he should have been inside the MA already.

no it's a famas.

Rover punched by Saitama in the manga is still the same as in the webcomic, but more emphasis put on it that he traumatized him hard enough with his "Sit" that Bang later has him sit by just mentioning it, they´ll still fight him. Genos might not be in it though since he didnt do much in that fight anyway and more likely uses his one time power up after Tatsumaki flips the base and he rushes from the ruins of Saitamas place to the Cadre fight.

I completely forgot that saitama one punched rover in the webcomic.

That's cause ONE moved it around in the manga, in the webcomic it happens a couple scenes later.

She could fight demon level threat on her on, she stayed in B-class because she wanted to be number one, she started going up the rank after that

Yeah, he´s just tough enough that he tanked Saitamas punch and still was pretty much shrugging off Bang/Bomb combo attacking on him.

Fubuki is not S class strong.

He forgot that the scene happened in the webcomic because the manga moved the scene? Are you braindead?

We can safely say he is the tankiest monster we encountered till now, even including the webcomic.

She can't fight demon level though.

Does Boros count or is he considering an alien and not a monster?

S-class is defined by the ability to take out demon level threat, she should at least be stronger than atomic samurai's students

Boros isn't tanky, he relied on his regeneration.

>Mecha Milk

Attached: images (1).jpg (233x216, 6K)

Boros survived through regeneration (Every punch of Saitama visibly did damage to him), Rover far as we´re aware just straight up tanked the punch and got almost just ragdoll´d.

Saitama has one friend, and it's King.

>He said he was gonna post weekly

Attached: 1540305132313.jpg (805x982, 68K)

Boris could tank a punch from Saitama without getting knock out, I also think it's fair to say that he was *slighly* more serious against Boros

Fubuki's power move did nothing to Do-S. Nothing. And she got KO'd by the fan. She was able to fight Psykos because of a natural hard counter but she'd get flattened by monsters like Sea King, Awakened Cockroach or Rhino Wrestler.

Boros tanked a punch from saitama just before he got normal punch comboed and only spit out blood. Rover took a punch and got KO'ed. I would say that spitting blood is better than getting knocked out.

It is due to his regeneration. Boros was reduced to mincemeat but was still conscious.

Also they'll need to add some conclusion to Orochi which wasn't in the webcomic. Might be interesting where it'd be. Imo, Orochi is just a big ol' puppet being controlled by Psykos tho.

user... it has already been confirmed that Orochi is his own person and greatly exceeds Gyoro's power. The only mystery is why Orochi is content to take commands from Gyoro.

It mentioned his backstory but I just can't see where his battle will fit in. It just makes sense to me that he'll be completely destroyed by Tatsumaki when she's facing Psykos.

Psykos literally said that she was going to brainwash Garou so we can assume she did that to Orochi too.

didn't Murata mentioned that he could be the reason Tatsumaki was caught off guard by Psykos, it would make sense for him to fight Tatsumaki after she destroyed Psykos meat puppet

Also this base is much bigger than in the webcomic. It would make sense that only a monster like Orochi would be able to havoc the entire MA hq.

Murata can say whatever he wants, it doesn't make it canon.

Holy shit, this page looks fucking badass!

Attached: the banderas special.png (640x632, 312K)

I can't wait for Tatsumaki to lift the whole base up

>tomboy Garoulina

Attached: M.jpg (1278x540, 254K)

he fell in love with Psykos.

Attached: psykos.png (1623x733, 1.37M)

Bang vs King soon, who is hype

Orochi's dick is bigger than Psykos.

Bang is gonna kick King out for being a shit pretending the strongest man on earth somehow needs a retired old man to make him more powerful than he already is.

Maybe he'll condition taking him as a disciple to revealling his secret for the hero associaton.

whats in the basement?

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-04-14 à 08.51.56.png (486x698, 262K)

Other than whatever is left of Kabuto or the mosquito, nothing but shit about Saitama

titans

Boros, but he is good guy now and is doing the dishes

>mangareader
Fuck off with your watermark garbage

Saitama's clone

His experiments were exactly about that and he just said he quit after seeing what Saitama was capable of.

Boxes, piping, probably a mattress and some tacky looking furniture that nobody remembers they still have.

What if Metal Knight sold the Alien remains to Genus?

Metal Knight doesn't even know that Genus exists. They work in entirely different fields too.

Thanks, now I actually want Boros to return as a blue collar worker.

Well the different fields would be why he'd sell the alien bodies. Also he could just sell them to the black market and Genus bought them.

Genus would have to sell a lot of takoyaki to be able to outbid anyone.

>not selling clones of yourself as sex slaves

He created a Saitama clone to see if it would be a clone that had broken its limiter but it is just a normal guy.

>whoring your clones instead of creating infinite Mosquito Girls

That's a good point. A doujin should explore this theory.

Will they're be any more S-class joining the neo heroes?

Sounds great.

I hope we see the preview pics tomorrow. Episode 2 should cover up to serious sidehops at least.

Possibly. Also new S-class heroes in the HA

Do you think ONE/Murata planned to have Elder Centipede look like a giant vagina.

MURATAAAAAAAA WHERE'S MY CHAPTER DOSE

It hasn't even been two weeks dude. It should be normally out this friday, as usual.

You forgot that Flash also, unlike Atomic, is able to fight even without his blade, while Atomic becomes a mere agile civilian once he has no sword.

Why would he want the remains or even sell them. He only cared about the ship which he has the entire thing somewhere. I wonder what base he has to even hold that thing in.

The anime showed Metal Knight dismantling what was left of the ship and he had to get rid of the alien remains anyways. Why not provide them to other scientists.

pathetic.

Cringe

>agile civilian

Attached: toothpick.png (477x497, 221K)

Why can’t she be real bros?

Attached: A382BE26-EF24-4148-AA66-5B8F7882BC17.jpg (882x960, 76K)

There are several stuck up cunts irl

I can see why

bang wont do shit to king, like the samurai misunderstood the apple trick, bang will fall for a similar misunderstanding.

the only person that will ever know king secret is saitamai, cause he does care

Attached: 08a877fca640b3e2bcafb5ff5ce0527a98b062a4_hq.jpg (723x1024, 121K)

doest care i mean

That is the real translation. ONE was taking a meta jab at himself.

Her boobs are too small honestly, ONE made her specifically with gigantic honkers.

Attached: x3.jpg (600x848, 204K)

I know right. It's not too late for Murata to fix it.

Complete agreement. Murata not wanting anyone to do outdo Fubuki probably.

Yes, an agile civilian.

Attached: x6.jpg (600x848, 178K)

That's probably how it's going to go, Murata felt bad Tats doesn't get an actual fight in the arc so he added Orochi. Tats is gonna tear up Psykos' fake body, then fight Orochi, then Psykos will appear and launch her sneak attack as Tats finishes off Orochi.

Why would he provide other scientist when he only provides for himself and the association? Even if he knew of Genus existence from the database he wouldn't give it to a guy who was deemed an evil doctor that the HA kept tabs on. Also he only dismantled parts of it to be used for the new HA base. He has the rest of the entire ship hold up in a disclosed location.

>using a monster that literally nobody else could take down as a baseline for power
Obviously he's not at peak power without his sword but he wouldn't have beaten Garou even with it.

That's like saying Monster Garou is no more than a normal chuuni for Saitama.

Yes and? That didn't stop flash to stand up against him until he wasn't able to fight anymore.

Attached: x3.jpg (600x849, 287K)

Will there be more Fubuki fanart after next week?

Attached: __fubuki_and_sansetsukon_no_lily_one_punch_man_drawn_by_gaston18_and_murata_yuusuke__sample-3832ecc3 (850x1391, 214K)

Murata doesn't decide this kind of thing, especially something that important.

Right, so let's compare.

> Atomic
> very wounded and exhausted after lots of fights against stronger monsters
> one shotted by Garou

> Flash
> totally fresh, fought two guys weaker than him then had tons of times to recover as he was trying to get his sword back
> Garou hits him once
> he's in such a bad state after that, that it takes him some times to stand up, and a light tap from Garou is enough to make him stay down for good.

> removing the background characters

Attached: 5.jpg (1492x2300, 2.44M)

Not like she doesn't have any already.

That's also not a very fair comparison because Garou was getting stronger at an exponential rate throughout the arc and Flash was one of the last dudes to face him, wasn't he?

He was the last before saitama.

> That's also not a very fair comparison

Dude. Flash fought Garou basically right after Atomic, and Garou was getting stronger when he needed to/when he was getting his ass kicked, this part was a complete massacre so Garou clearly didn't get stronger in that one minute max.

Well, they both got oneshot either way, Atomic probably would have gotten oneshot by Garou at that point even if he'd been fresh. Nobody but Saitama could come close to him by that point.

Easy to happen when you arrive amongst the last, and when Darkshine is the one Garou focused on.

Anyone would lose to Garou except Saitama. That's the entire point of the story.

>discussing powerlevel in fucking OPM
autism

Boros wouldn't. That's already one exception. Garou is no "Saitama below Saitama".

And what's the point in discussing that? Boros is dead and Garou will be gone after this arc

What webcomic panels are you looking forward to being adapted for the manga? For me, its Homeless Emperor meeting God in his mind

There are way too many fucking moments to just list one, an insane amount of moments honestly.

Saitama vs Garou battle and Saitama vs Tatsumaki battle

>"You chicken?"
>"Don't make me laugh."

Should also mention I can't wait to see Garou declaring himself a god level threat and King vs the Executives

Written and directed by ONE, btw.

OPM surprisingly was one of the most consistent power scaling, also more than half the story is fight, so it's normal it would create discussion

I don't know but it's the same with Rover last chapter. For Saitama it's just a dog so he didn't intent to kill it while still doing plenty of damage to his surroundings. It has no logic behind it, it's probably just supposed to be cool.

Speaking of the executive, I was wondering what part will the HA executive have during the Garou battle. Will he and the other a-class heroes pass out during the entire battle or some of them will be able to see Garou beating up s-class heroes and Saitama beating up Garou?

"Your state of emergency just happened" and "And who are you supposed to be?"
Great introductory panels that play off the audience's expectations

>Garou's hair is red.
>JC made it blue.
why?

Because the footage that you saw was before him getting blood on his hair. It will be red.

They made it white

Tornado of terror?
more like tornado of bonor

Attached: 1549139545787.png (424x660, 244K)

i hope king get the credit for killing orochi

Attached: 0070-015.jpg (600x848, 136K)

King goes to Bang so he can train to become stronger
Bang tells him he'll only accept him if he tells the truth for the HA executives
He goes and they don't believe him saying he's just being humble

Attached: tatslewdabs.jpg (317x1112, 250K)

King's physical ability is absolutely beyond belief. Why wouldn't he get credit for Orochi?

Attached: 1486951127795.jpg (600x848, 119K)

what truth you on about? bang is just like the rest, king will always be misunderstood

He has to let the other heroes fight sometimes or they'll become dependent on him.

King is probably the best gag character in the entire history of humor
no one can convince me otherwise

Well, he'll directly tell Bang he's not strong

Bang will probably turn King away out of confusion and not wanting his Dojo destroyed. Eventually King will go to Saitama and they'll do his basic training together.

It doesn't matter.

That'd actually be great. King being the only one following his strength routine

Read more manga.

user probably meant
> :P

come on son, we have read this manga long enough to know that no heroes will believe that just cause it king. the roar engine make king thirst for blood

Attached: feed me.png (874x590, 498K)

While we are on the subject of King, i have to say i'm disappointed in the king's engine portrayal. S1's one was bad, and S2 improves on it a bit, but i find it's still not enough
The king engine should sound like the rhythmic, steady beat of a train's weight constantly pounding the railways, the tempo being a parallel to that of its true nature and yet hiding it

Kinda fucked that media has gotten foreboding heartbeats right for decades, but OPM can't

And Bang will interpret that in some other way than literal, or will read into it too much and prepare some "training" that King will fail in a way that looks like he passes.

You're right. King won't be able to seek for training except with Saitama

Reminder that this means saitama is probably able to do this.

Attached: 0073-014.jpg (606x532, 172K)

Attached: x10.jpg (594x657, 232K)

Attached: 0074-007.jpg (600x848, 126K)

>not downloading the images and viewing them in microsoft photos

>not redrawing the webcomic from memory on MS paint

>not creating your own opm web comic

>not being ONE

ONE is married right?

Attached: 1521600042394.jpg (413x432, 32K)

He didn't in manga.

Married with his work

No, he isn't.

>not being the proteins that fired the neurons involved in the creation of OPM

Yes

>proteins that fired the neurons
???

What the fuck I love Garoulina now

And don't forget she has the same age as Fubuki.

I'll give honorable mention to Gintama's Shogun
rip

>Tatsumaki
>looks at Fubuki
>giants balloons
>looks at Psykos
>even bigger balloons
>dies

So, Psykos finishing move is Flashing her goods like in Killer instinct?

Why do you think Tatsumaki was distracted?

holy shit an update

>OPM s2
>webcomic update
>manga update
All we're missing is a One Hurricane update

OH is overrated.

Does he havs money more than Murata?

Attached: fubupsykos.jpg (367x515, 93K)

Why wouldn't he? Murata only gets money from commissions and I doubt he gets more royalties than ONE from the manga/anime.

Maybe. Murata started earlier than him so he clearly had some money already from his previous works, but while he just gets money from OPM, ONE also gets money from Mob.

'Member when people here were calling Murata a tracer?
Then now we finally stopped having the "filler" fags
And now we're having JC Staff is bad

He also has commisions from time to time.

>and I doubt he gets more royalties than ONE from the manga/anime.

Unless Murata himself asked to get less, they should get the same, since the manga (the webcomic doesn't count) was technically created by their duo.

>Then now we finally stopped having the "filler" fags

I hope you're joking.

Attached: 1525797958106.png (175x193, 17K)

hard to tell how much he gets from those. He did do some posters for the Spiderman movie right? For something so high budget he must have had quite a decent amount of money, more than what he would get for a manga cover.

That would still be Kitano, but he's up there.

Let's start a gofundme for a comission of Fubuki's doujins drawed by him

Jc staff was a mistake.

Sameface.

Murata is a tracer.
Manga filler is trash.
J.C. Staff is alright.

He said he doesn't draw lewds, obviously publicly.

That picture of Fubuki topless proves otherwise.

Murata almost died before he started drawing OPM exactly because he didn't have money due to not having work.

Yeah, but this one was done for free and out of passion. Not for money.

No, that wasn’t the reason at all. He was just sick. He wasn’t out of money since he decided to terminate his contract to work with ONE.

saitama was genuinely happy to give his name.

satamaixtats

Attached: 0104-022.jpg (600x848, 104K)

Then, that bitch sperged out.

Tsundere

She didn’t. She was actually being honest.

people unironically liked child emperor's faggot fight that seemed to last half a year

Wait so, king's getting his own spinoff?
Isn't the character's point that he's weak but everyone's afraid of him?

Can someone be this retard?

I thought the reveal was that ONE's working on a king webcomic and it was anounced in the manga, not that king's secret was revealed in the webcomic. Sorry.

Sorry for being rude.

>Reminder that this means saitama is probably able to do this.
No, Saitama doesn't care about technique, he is technique-less, basically an amateur but he has power.

Get a room.

Nobody likes that fight. It lasted almost 5 months.

try criticizing it in threads for the adaptation
you get dogpiled by retards

Don't necessarily like the right but phoenixman is what kept me interested.

>tripfag has garbage taste
color me surprised

lel just notice the swastika sword handle, will that be change?

Attached: 0109-011.jpg (600x848, 152K)

It's a buddhist symbol, fuckface.

Isn't it hinduist?

Murata always draws females with the same eyes(see her version of Android 18)

It wasn't changed in Gintama.

There are hundreds of cultures that use it but in this case it is almost guaranteed it's the buddhist one.

Doubt it since ichigo had one on one of his swords. Not to mention a lot of people used that sign other than just Nazi's.

or in bleach

It's celtic, roman, african, zoroastrian, buddhist, hindu, shinto and etc. That symbol has been found on bronze age pottery everywhere. It was basically the first meme.

Isn't the handle guard already different in the redraw? I think it's made of a bunch of overlapping ellipses representing the particle orbits of an atom.

Not the same sword

I must admit I never noticed that Atomic has multiple swords.

It's not even that, he lost his sword when tatsumaki dug up the base and then his replacement from Iaian got destroyed by garou.

We will hear Garou's theme next episode.

Attached: the strongest freelancer.jpg (600x848, 437K)

Seriously? I only remember seeing it in a book from /x/.

I wonder if it's the ost from their announcement trailer

Shoot the Monster! should have been the opening.

Attached: 15352483345346.jpg (367x446, 41K)

Attached: SHIT.png (370x540, 138K)

It had some of the best art from Murata

Attached: 0100-004.png.jpg (1151x819, 222K)

True

Attached: Phoenix.png (1196x853, 1.14M)

tripfag trying to post as a different fag.

Yup, it even appeared in maya-culture.

what your going to run away from home if Yea Forumss collective waifu isnt animated the best with full on titty jiggle fan service???

what would you even watch to fill the void opm season to would have filled? supposedly 52 episodes. its not a 12 or 24 episode run. thats a full years worth of episodes

post yfw the first confirmed god level threat is revealed

Attached: 1531158622050.jpg (1080x925, 311K)

It already was.
Bofoi is also a god level threat

Attached: x3.jpg (600x848, 356K)

One of the CD drama songs should have been the OP. Its an ok song but too slow and not really op worthy.

Attached: tumblr_oi76tuxdPu1tt272lo1_400.gif (400x224, 630K)

Sorry, I should clarify it appearing on earth and actively doing stuff

One of One's best drawings. He seems to do well with characters that have a lot of veins typically even in Mob psycho.

Damn, Garou is rocking his new haircut
I can’t wait for him to come back in the webcomic
Might even see him this year if ONE’s schedule is good

it was alright
Phoenix Man was pretty swell

any english translation about this pic?

No because it is unnecessary.

No one translated voters’ comments from the poll fully. To sum up, the ones on Garou’s page are talking about his development, how much they like him, hope he’s happy and want to see him again.

Are you guys fucking blind, they are already huge. Just look a bit bigger than they are because the tit skirt.

Murata is holding their true power for when the battle starts.

Did Murata stop his streaming habit? i'ts been a while since i've come to these threads but i don't see threads about him doing so in the cataloge anymore.

If so, why?

Attached: hey.png (158x228, 18K)

Yes he hasn't streamed for months now. He wanted to spend his time doing other things.

They are big not gigantic as they are in the webcomic

This. She should be notably bigger than Fubuki.

COPE you bandwagonning hipster xD

Also her hair is too well kept, her hair in the webcomic looks like an bitch gone insane which fits perfectly for her character.
I hope it's just that it was the past and she went increasingly more crazy as time went on.

Well her fights should at least mess it up well.

Which volume is this the back cover of, again?

Why does it matter?

Blast when?

When God makes its move.

Genos, Bang, and Mumen Rider are technically his friends too.

That didn't stop the name Adolf as well as his mustache to be basically banned from existence. I'm fairly sure people wouldn't recognize the symbol as more than the nazi one.

Good thing being, it's easy to explain, I think.

>I'm fairly sure people
Americans you mean?

Psykos trained Orochi in how to become a monster.
And, technically, he's still the boss, as the "Monster King"; Psykos is just his advisor.

He's just there as an intimidation factor to keep the monsters in check, he is a complete puppet to psykos and it isn't even a secret since she blabbers on about it to other monsters.

He's basically her dog. She's the one pulling the strings, she created him, the monster association, is giving orders. That's as much of a boss as you can get.

Attached: Dm6lsIfX0AEXtRL.jpg (425x308, 34K)

AS was unable to hurt the regenerating alien dude in the A city attack, out of all the heroes (including ppp), AS was the only hero not shown to actually hit a vital part of the monster

>and it isn't even a secret since she blabbers on about it to other monsters.

I mean, only to Garou and Phoenix Man as far as I remember, and the former was about to be turned into her next puppet anyway. Hell if I know why he told Phoenix Man though, guess she trusted her to not blabber about it. Dude was probably the only decent conversation in that den of psychopaths.

I think it's an atomic symbol instead in the anime and possibly the manga

It's different in the east, oh insular westerner who has never bothered to understand anything outside his own culture

He was actually the one doing the most damage, at the end he turned the alien into dust, allowing Bang to destroy the last marble.

Murata has worked on more than OPM you fucking secondaries, I love how none of you know about ES21

Idk but it seems like Saitama and King are only people alongside me in their world and this thread that know the meaning of friend, ya all fucks are the type that calls someone a friend after you introduce yourself.

She's got Jeannu tit skirt

>eyes have different shapes
>hurr sameface
Ignorant swine

Bang literally says he didn't hear him say it.
Bang only then hears King say make me strong.

anyone in this thread could sketch what ONE sketches

Anime should just make this scene a stil in a panning shot from down to up.
Literally change nothing, but pan the scene from bottom to top.

So is Metal Knight a baddy? What is his relation to "The Organization"? Why does Drive Knight tell Genos to beware of him? What is Drive Knight's relation to Metal Knight? What is Drive Knight's relation to "The Organization"?

Who knows to all questions.

why is she so perfect

Drew something.

Attached: saitats.jpg (1074x1500, 338K)

Why is Saitama annoyed

That you did.

pretty good

Because he's sitting next to some kid

He's wondering why some guy is masturbating while looking straight at him

I really like that Tatsu.

Well the Metal knight is bad is kind of disproven since he told emperor a greater evil is at the MA which is why he didn't go. Though he is a dick and isn't heroic. As for the other questions up to the wind so far as we still don't know. Drive knight might be the person who leaked stuff, either him or McCoy.

I always assumed the big plot reveal of Orochi is that he's actually Blast

Murata confirmed he isn't.

>tatsu's butt
Y-you did g-great

that doesn't mean he doesn't have interior motives
One wouldn't make such a major plot element manga only

Not saying he doesn't just that he's jot evil. He's just a dick who just uses people mostly to get what he wants and stays with himself. Also blast being Orochi theories was so dumb. Already disproven especially how gyro gyro commented that blast would have beaten current elder meaning he's not with them

What the fuck is an "interior" motive?

Are we going to see Watchdog Man again? I miss that cute autist.

not before the end of the MA arc, that's for sure. Unless ONE gives him some extra chapter.

Probably not for a while since he doesn't leave his city unless they call all the s class.

It's like a house cat but for motives

Madhouse King is more detailed, but JC Staff King is more accurate in his expression to manga King. Both anime Kings got the chin fucked up although Madhouse is slightly closer.

>supposedly 52 episodes
Are they counting on Murata to finish this arc before they run out of material, or will they just start adapting from the webcomic directly?

>Doubt it since ichigo had one on one of his swords
Neji had a swastika on his forehead in Naruto but the anime changed it to an X.

Neo Heroes:
Child Emperor
Darkshine Alloy
Metal Bat
Sumo dude?

Potential S-class Heroes:
Fubuki
AM's disciples
Saitama
Suiryuu

Any one else?

Except that he did no lasting damage at all, he's very strong but it's likely the he's the stupidest of the S class in that he just believes he can cut his way through anything, even characters like ppp or darkshine have shown the ability to self reflect and even grow mid battle which samurai hasn't shown until his apple duel with king, maybe he will get better in the future now that his attitude has been challenged by sperm and king, but before that AS was the short bus S classer

>his fighting ability is still regarded as the best
You forgot King.

Am I the only one who thinks Gokestu was one of Psykos attempt to create a monster that surpass Orochi

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-04-14 à 19.36.13.png (985x763, 1017K)

Like ulterior but with less brain cells

like english isn't my first language

The air went around his fist. The shockwave didn't come from the fist, but from the arm, so it created a vortex around Genos, which contained the brunt of the force.
It's all very scientific, trust me.

>less brain cells
>less

OK retard

An army of Boros clones, made from the corpse Saitama left behind.

An actual answer here

Attached: 1AD73CAF-54F5-48E1-8B34-BC49167B348C.jpg (640x400, 26K)

Maybe Gouketsu went through more evolution than just eating the monster cell. Orochi was shown having an initial monster transformation which was way smaller. She likely noticed his level we know was his limit, though.

See

I can see that since its more noticeable. With a hilt its barely noticeable unless they really show it a lot.

Why does she have abs in this one panel and no others?

This is how Tatsumaki looks like in Darkshine's head.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Darkshine’s eyes have a filter that gives muscles to any strong person.

This is the real answer

Attached: 1555285734050.jpg (641x76, 16K)

Probably was another candidate but quit once the monster cell made him only reach high dragon status. She said she used a lot of other shit on Orochi.

user mean's he's the type that needs a lot of trust in someone to call them friend, and dislikes people who disregard acquaintance as a relationship tier/level and jump straight to friend.

With BS he broke the ceiling to bury both of them as a last resort. Thats more intellence than Bang, Metal Bat, Darkshine, or Pig God have ever shown.
Regarding his development, he will most likely become even more autistic about slashing faster and stronger and be less overconfident.

I ship it.

Praise the king.
King is slowly becoming my favourite character.

Attached: King.jpg (886x1389, 488K)

Is there a good example of this? I'm struggling to think of a decent one.

(You)

Try it then

She just needs someone to clash against and Saitama is the only one able to.They're getting married.

Attached: sane.jpg (475x273, 37K)

I hope its mosquito girl

I hope Garous episode is decent enough that helps increasing the manga backlog sales.

Tareo running in to save Garou

Fewer.

I fucking love King.

this
that scene tugged the heartstrings

King sushi and apple vs Atomic Samurai. Not just for the manga, but I also would love to see how silly the anime makes this part though it'll probably be season 3.

How many chapters does season 2 have to cover? I keep hearing that there is like 50 unadopted chapters out there and that some of them are like 100 pages long.

Episode 1 was an entire volume

Do you have the page?

Yes I already mentioned sperm being the fight where he started to realize he can't just cut through everything

FUCK MURATA DRAW FASTER SO WE CAN SEE PHSYCOS AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Untitled.png (984x694, 513K)

Top tier semen demon.

It's stronger in sequence of course.
ONE is a fucking genius.
Also I wonder if saitama was gonna let sweetmask kill garou there.

Attached: x14.jpg (600x848, 103K)

Christ this arc is Kino. Will it ever be surpassed?

I don't know, I'd wager the god arc is going to be a big arc for saitama.

The villain would need some pretty good build up.

They are like bros.

Thank you, user.

Talking out your ass, it's a great series. Helps its second season is also easily one of the best-quality anime productions in the past few years.

>marathoned the anime again today
>started rereading the manga again
>reread the webcomic 2 days ago
>just purchased all the manga volumes off amazon
>new one chapter today
Good lord this is all happening too fast

Hope you didnt forgot the specials and Road to Hero

Shit. I'll put it on tomorrow's schedule

>hasn't watched every single murata stream VOD

Saitama is drawn very nicely

Did yall notice the saitama cameo in S2 of mob?

Attached: 20190406_122105.jpg (2511x1440, 1.69M)

the origin of the Titans

Attached: 1553792831297.jpg (1440x1115, 482K)

>new one chapter today
nani?

Well it is ruined for now in the manga.

Don't plan to watch it so screenshot?

Maybe they were camo in the webcomics but we didn't notice because of ONE artstyle

if the heroes organisation needs new s class, ONE will be smart enough to simply create new character(it a big world)

fubiki is no S class, neither are the AM disciples

Stop drawing futa trash you fag.

Faggot stopped doing that time ago

they obviously are. Stop being a brainlet and feeling the need to have more classes.

> hasn't posted any futa drawing in a while
Sounds like you're just looking to complain about something.

Attached: q0j0xs6vwbqy.gif (300x300, 1.22M)

>ONE has always been shit
truth

Yes, I am.
The fact there isn't enough straight porn of tats.

Fubuki should be A class #1 and sweet mask should move up to S class, I think thats what will probably happen because sweet mask has had some extra stuff added to his story

Futa on female is kind of straight

You disgust me.
It's 2019 user, you're free to love dick as much as you want, just stop slapping them on girls.

Intervention? perhaps the Hero association telling them to find some other way to work out their problems other then destroying cities.

since she stopped caring about staying in B as #1, she'd probably rank up in S if Mask isn't on the way.

>king becomes his own version of OPM

no they are not
nah sweet mask is in a perfect position, he stop the weaker ones from going to places they dont belong

Attached: 1550038029284.jpg (2376x849, 1.13M)

>no they are not

Say whatever you want but the narrator says otherwise.

yeah but if she gets to #2 A class and Mask wants to move up but only will do so if Fubuki will maintain her position as #1 and prevent others from moving up then everyone is happy right?

probably strong enough to justify his ranking

he seems to no longer care about that after the Garou fight

>yeah but if she gets to #2 A class and Mask wants to move up but only will do so if Fubuki will maintain her position as #1 and prevent others from moving up then everyone is happy right?

I guess that could work. Hard to tell if Fubuki would be satisfied by that, or wants to compete more directly with Tatsumaki in S.

>probably strong enough to justify his ranking
jesus that would be too wholesome, King by the virtue of his autistic vidya skillz becomes Bang's best student since Garou

would also make Bang happy because he's been searching for new pupils

>probably strong enough to justify his ranking
It seems like you haven't read/watched the manga/webcomic/anime so I'll just spoonfeed you: King is a fraud who's been living off Saitama's achievements for a while.

gimme a break retard

At least I'm not the one thinking King is hiding some power level under his sleeve.

yeah I know, you haven't read the latest webcomic chapter have you?
King is wanting to be trained by Bang, someone said
>king becomes his own version of OPM
under the understanding that everyone already knows that King has gone to Bang's dojo

>literally says "make me stronger"
>hiding powerlevel
kys brainlet

What do you understand by "being its own version of OPM"? Plus we all know Bang will just scoff King and say he can't train the strongest human being alive.

Bang isn't an idiot or a fool, if King told him he is actually a fraud. Bang would believe him.

Attached: onepunch-man-one-12065737.jpg (600x848, 151K)

Y'know that's the whole gag?!

and? do you want things to stay static for 30 years like Dragonball?

this

No, but I'm never expecting Goku loses a battle.

this is going to be fun.

here's my guess where ONE is going with this
>King gets strong
>instead of running, fights
>gets killed
>Saitama has a Superman The Motion picture rage moment and serious punches but causes a lot of collateral damage

Decided to read the webcomic once again, is there a kind soul that can tell me where I can read it ?

Ursulafag. Nice.

have you tried the same place you read the rest of your manga

>Gag manga
>Killing off gag character
He'll probably see very little improvement if not any but will become Mr satan anyway

I'd say that King is more likely to heroically sacrifice himself against some final threat triggering a bruh moment

The series should end with King beating Saitama, completely out of nowhere, with no explanation.

I'd respect that t b h, but only after Saitama beats him in a video game and Genos wins a legit fight.

it hilarious how some people still dont get it.
bang a idiot like the rest, when it comes to king....cause that is power

Attached: brainlet.gif (425x575, 184K)

>That Tatsumaki

Attached: 1453479509527.png (683x731, 520K)

Attached: zr7anhht6hb21.png (1515x1800, 1.58M)

I will remain forever disappointed.

They will broadcast again Episode 1 tomorrow at 10am east time and after that Episode 2 with Garou as the centerpiece.

based

Maybe fixing sonething.

Lol, no.

Are you guys ready for a kino EP2 tomorrow with amazing sakuga fights?

Episode 1 was ~130 pages. My autism compelled me to count, and I estimated that if S2 covers volumes 8-16, and the bonus chapters are not adapted, 130 pages per episode is almost exactly 12 episodes.

No it’s not you fag

And colored.

Attached: tatssai_ns.jpg (1044x1500, 428K)

I love your stuff
Keep it up faggot