Berserk is coming back

One of the last few Absolute Unit protagonists in anime. Fucking hate the rail thin, bishounen crap. Give some man meat instead.

Attached: Guts+is+the+greatest+like+seriously+he+looses+an+_b54831af6c87d5f6b7f5b91a6969f930.jpg (253x200, 14K)

>give me man meat instead
Not sure if bait.

I'll show you some man meat, OP! *unzips dick

Attached: suck-my-cock-dude-21598453.png (500x300, 51K)

Berserk hasn't been very manly for a long while. Especially since all we're getting now is that faggot Griffith and his magical friends.

I swear the majority of Berserkfags haven’t read past the Conviction arc, it’s been a fluffy JRPG manga since 2004.
>b-but Guts’ new friends will all die soon and it’ll go back to being a gore fest, you’ll see!
Keep dreaming.

Attached: 5D01C870-8635-4643-9F59-6191F7E5A059.png (965x1317, 3.25M)

>Berserk hasn't been very manly for a long while.
>Berserk hasn't been edgy for a long while
I for one am glad to see all the edgefags abandoning berserk.

there's nothing manlier than getting over yourself and putting yourself on the line for others. guts only became a man after the eclipse.

Most kino chapter of Berserk came out in 2008.

Attached: ganishka_femto.png (1000x737, 997K)

People who read Berserk because they think Guts is the epitome of masculinity are completely missing the point and are just closet fags with daddy issues
Get a better role model

bump

Attached: 1554965901744.jpg (500x354, 38K)

>JRPG manga

It's even got the tutorial fairy character who annoys you by explaining everything.

>guts is borderline dyel
>man meat
the city of berserkfags
give it up berserk hasn't been good in ages

Why couldn't the behelit sword beat femto again?

t.clueless faggot who hasn't read it

Sure kid.

He doesn't explain anything, maybe try reading it first.

Because the Godhand are on a different fucking level and Skullknight is a retard for thinking he can oppose them.

Attached: God_Hand_Manga.jpg (728x525, 110K)

Femto didn't let the sword hit him.

Femto has cheat mode activated. He is the most retarded villain on a series ever

t. Conrad

>Skullknight is a retard for thinking he can oppose them.
Probably the exact opposite though, he hasn't really done anything that suggests he thinks he could take them all on by himself, he bides his time and strikes at the right moment.

>he bides his time and strikes at the right moment.
And then gets BTFO because he's no different than the rest of the insects. No being on the planet, short perhaps of the 4 cardinal kings or the elf queen, is even a remote threat to the Godhand. It's not even close.

Please go back to your shounen