So I just binged the first 5 volumes

So I just binged the first 5 volumes.
How does this series keep getting better with every volume? What sets it apart from other generic shonen out there?

Attached: 66d95707c19fb26cf967079f7870caac.jpg (1093x1600, 562K)

Portrays a European-style society and has characters with white/Germanic names instead of generic, unintelligible gook shit.
Tackles the themes of mass immigration and enforced ancestral guilt/white genocide.
A modern masterpiece that speaks volumes to the ills of our times.

shock value.

Don't worry it gets shit around 17 or so when the author decides to just milk it when it was supposed to end.

fuck, is it really that bad?

No

Pay no attention to the retard. The quality keeps ramping up, but the later arcs are a serious pleb filter for butthurt SJW redditors.

The latest volumes will solidify it as GOAT if the MC doesn't fail this time like he always did.

nice lads, I'll marathon the rest of it now

The plot actually moves.

What "plot" exactly? lmao

>What sets it apart from other generic shonen out there?
Mangaka made it out of hate of generic shounen.

No, that user is just retarded. Post basement, this series just goes full kino

Pleb filtered

>t. shounenfag

t. speedreader

>What sets it apart from other generic shonen out there?
It's the combination of survival-horror and mystery, and it being a genuine craft and not just a couple o' spins on the trope wheel.

a non-retard that gets it, nice

Tackles serious themes and ideology that usually doesn't get tackled often
Has interesting character and amazing development
The setting is unique and interesting
Also the writer knows the fuck he's doing.
Honestly I would say this is my favorite manga of all time.
Hell it even made me forget about Berserk.

based

Because an amateur submitting to a contest got really lucky with the editor he got telling him how to develop his premise.

Attached: 1539908151471.jpg (787x1200, 288K)

It get worse bc of politics shit

t. Shipperfag

That's the best part.

>It just jeeps getting better and better after every arc, not only the plot and the action, but also the art. Sadly the arc that has been going on for a year or so has been worse than the previous for now, but it just got interesting again.

Who are you quoting?

Because I'm a retard.

>implying it got worse
is it too much to comprehend in your tiny moefaggot brain?

retard.

I can't fault Isayama for the current arc not being as perfect as Marley, that was some once in a lifetime shit.

i only watched the anime recently, i was surprised by how the author actually had balls to have SHTF-moments instead of generic shonen "literally nothing happening for 99% of the series because author is scared of reader backlash" bullshit

Braindead battle shounen fan detected.

Marley Arc was a real good example of a timeskip arc done perfectly

He didn't get through the plebfilter.

>NARUTO IS BEST SHOUNEN

This final arc will probably be significantly longer than previous ones. It's kind of unfair to judge it when we're just now getting to the meat of it. It's been mostly build up to this point.

Is an interesting manga which start as a normal dark shonen whit survival themes like "walking dead", but costantly keep evolving arc after arc to became a deep and gray story about war,racism,egoism,sacrifice etc.
Also the characters,who apparently start as cliché, have greatest character development which got better and better, a good example is the protagonist, who start as a weak angry brat whit apparently every shonen characteristic only to became a depressed,stoick, egoist and ruthless man who accept kills thousand of innocents (children included) to save the people he cares.

I thought so too at first but recent chapters are kino.