Do japs like cats more than dogs?

do japs like cats more than dogs?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachiko
youtu.be/Q4_mrdCI6Rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know about liking more, but they surely prefer cats. they are cleaner, more independent and they do not require much space. It matches their lifestyle

>A survey by the Japan Pet Food Association released last week showed that the estimated number of pet cats stood at 9,526,000 in 2017, remaining almost unchanged in recent years, while the number of dogs fell to 8,920,000, down for the third consecutive year.
There isn't much difference numerically, but catfags seem more enthusiastic.

Cats are far easier to just keep indoors 24/7 than dogs so I guess they'd be preferred. And they're just tiny compared to most dogs.

Nyaa~~~

Maybe they're more fun to animate?

Mamoru Oshii on dogs

I named my first NEC computer Basset 68,000 and I still keep its brain, its hard disk, in a drawer. I can never throw it away.

Women run Japan and not in the right direction. Japanese wives boss their husbands around, and the smartest way to deal with these overpowering women is to give in to them. At home, I behave just like a dog: I show my appreciation to my wife and always apologize in advance, even if I have done nothing wrong. Of course, she gets mad anyhow, so it is best to stay at work. I think this is universal, though: Men are struggling and losing out to stronger women, but I find many foreign women a lot gentler than their Japanese counterparts.

Dogs have instincts, and it’s wise to follow them.I adore my two dogs, Daniel and Gabriel, and I listen to them; if they like someone, he or she is definitely a good person.

Animals need more protection. My dream is to set up an animal rescue force, similar to those that exist in other countries, where the officials not only help animals but have the authority to arrest those who hurt them.

Those who torture animals deserve severe punishment. I feel like giving them all the death penalty because it’s the worst kind of crime, and I rather suspect that such predators usually move on to children next. Also, if a man hurts a woman, he should get a life sentence.

Pamper those you love while you can. Atami, in Shizuoka Prefecture, has the best climate for my dogs, so I moved there. We walk the mountains, take onsen (hot spring) baths together and enjoy the good life. They eat better food than me. I get soba noodles and they chew on veggies, meat and rice. They deserve it!

One can never be the same after losing a loved one. I’m in constant fear about the inevitable death of my two dogs, Gabriel, 13, and Daniel, who is maybe 16 now. I’ll never be the same without them. Even now, I have a big hole in my heart for my cat, which died years ago.

Attached: Mamoru_Oshii_-_Lucca_Comics_&_Games_2015.jpg (220x309, 23K)

watch she and her cat: everything flows

Because they have good taste.

Why not both?

Yup, like the rest of the sane world.

taking care of a dog is more time consuming and requires more space.

Guess that explains the whole children problem.

Japs don't have space for dogs.

Cat = redpilled
Dog = bluepilled

Cat
>autistic hiki neet assburger loser doomer
Dog
>social energetic based chad who gets laid

It's the same in my country. Most modern people just don't own houses anymore so you need something smaller and most people live alone and can't be assed to rise at 5AM only to walk the dog and do so after getting home at 7PM again because that shit sucks and you are usually tired as fuck after work and have yet to buy food or clean your apartment and shit.
Cats are perfect, they don't need you 24/7 and when you come home all you have to do is to give them food and clean their toilet, both of it takes like 5 minutes of time.
Also, most dogs I know are AHDH and bark which is annoying as fuck and will probably make your neighbours murder you after a while.

Cats don't deserve this

Cat
>Quiet independant company
Dog
>Downs attention whore kid chewing manchild
The only reason someone would have a dog over a cat is for the attention that a dog would give them that their parents didn't give them when they were little.
Working dogs are based though

Dog-lovers base their whole case on these commonplace, servile, and plebeian qualities, and amusingly judge the intelligence of a pet by its degree of conformity to their own wishes.

Catlovers escape this delusion, repudiate the idea that cringing subservience and sidling companionship to man are supreme merits, and stand free to worship aristocratic independence, self-respect, and individual personality joined to extreme grace and beauty as typified by the cool, lithe, cynical, and unconquered lord of the housetops.

The dog barks and begs and tumbles to amuse you when you crack the whip. That pleases a meekness-loving peasant who relishes a stimulus to his sense of importance.

And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because somebody else wants something,

so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice.

If I would ever buy a dog I would only choose one of the breeds that are known for being quiet and calm anyway. Another thing that would annoy me about dogs is that you have to literally pick up their shit which is something that dsigusts me.
I mean I am happy my country has those laws because dog shit sucks as much as the owners who let it lie around, but I am not eager touching this crap even with gloves. So this is another no go. Cats all the way.

I dogs and how they require constant attention and affection

cats win by default
also the most annoying cat is never going to be anywhere near as annoying as the most annoying dog

It's a Nation of onions with Gackt to blame and now the land of "Traps fucking everywhere thanks to Doujins and Boku no pico and Bridget before that" and a newly installed actual Jewish Japenese sect that's been working it's foul sorcery recently

Of course they're all going to like Toxoplasma infested pissrugs making the big gay even bigger.

>Nation of onions
Interesting. I haven't heard of very many onion based dishes from japan.

With a dog you have to go outside to walk it or so it can go to the bathroom. Cats can stay inside and take less effort.

>being this new

Dogs are good but a cat is fine too.

Nobody likes cats better than dogs, cats are meme animals, dogs are the one true pet people actually like IRL, instead of just enjoying seeing videos of them.

>Cats are far easier to just keep indoors 24/7 than dogs so I guess they'd be preferred
I always figured it was this. The vast majority of Japanese culture we see is related to their Megacity sprawl. There's just simply not enough space for most people to have dogs. Japan also spends a lot of time working or at school or doing extracurricular activities, so there's less time to devote to a dog too. Cats simply fit better with Japan's urban lifestyles. I'd imagine they're more common in the countryside.

Attached: 009.png (867x1236, 544K)

When when you see a post use a filter word for the exact reason it was filtered then it's wise not to take it seriously.

Untrained dogs are garbage tier, but well trained gods are Elder God tier. In the end it varies a ton between breeds for both cats and dogs. Maine Coon and Norwegian Forest cat are GoAT breeds.

>taking the bait

Attached: 1534912868653.png (1080x805, 1.59M)

Cats is just way more superior than filthy dogs.

Attached: 1548150613457.jpg (1125x1358, 254K)

>I'd imagine they're more common in the countryside
To be clear I mean dogs are probably a more common pet in the countryside where there's more open space and they can fit in better with people's daily lifestyles.

More like with the increase of land value and work hours people are opting for the indoors less maintenance pet

Cats are much more low maintenance than dogs

Attached: 78665EB3-551A-4A91-AA54-9752F7394682.jpg (2631x2363, 1.75M)

Are japs really so xenophobic that they only buy gurorious nippon shibas and no other breed?

Shibas are cute as fuck

I feel like many Japs like Exotics. Or maybe they just like to draw them because they look funny, but I doubt they only own Japan related cats.

Attached: Dt09X82WsAAeOe5.jpg (827x1200, 177K)

Cats are cute onaholes.

Attached: EC1F399F-7F11-46CE-A1CF-A3341A434715.jpg (600x400, 25K)

Cat is better anyway.

we're talking about motive here user

Dawson stop posting.

Tsunderes of the animal kingdom.

imagine being this cucked.

>not having a yandere neko that scratches you if you try to stop petting it

Attached: E0FE82A4-D40E-4030-8ACF-41286F6C7710.jpg (599x337, 26K)

My cat isn't tsundere at all, on the contrary, she won't ever leave me alone.

cats are kings

exactly my cat. she only comes to me when she's hungry and she hates so much when i pet her that she leaves right away, leaving her food behind, but i know she likes me because she urinates all around my room.

My fag is pretty different. You can do whatever you want with him he would never attack you unless he's playing and even then he utterly fails at biting you properly. Not sure if stupid or on purpose.
He's an exotic shorthair maybe they are just generally lazy and unfit to fight. I only hate it when he's nonstop trying to occopy my keyboard.

You should grab her and hand feed her for a week. Wrap her in a towel or something during meal time if she disagrees. She'll learn to associate your hands with delicious food.

Cats are quieter.

user please face reality.

The rise in cats matches the increasing number of pussies Japan's current generation has been seeing. They've always been there, but it's been getting worse. Spineless faglords, the lot.

CAT IS LOOOOOOONNNGGG
That's why they are the best.
Dogs are retarded and hyperactive.

>this manga
wtf I love cats now

Just think about the Japanese wageslave lifestyle. Do you really think they have the ability to love and care for a dog?

I don't know man I have a dog and she's pretty long check out how long she is

Attached: long doggo2.jpg (1626x971, 383K)

i think one of your dog's parents might be a horse

Cats are best but birds are fine too

I cant fathom the appeal if dogs. They're dirty, loud, take up space and are really needy. Maybe people just like the control they have over dogs and the attention they bring.

Cats on the other hand are clean, quiet, cute and independent.

Gooks eat dogs. Cats, less so.

Rats has a much lower maintenance

Attached: 1455738276171.jpg (620x465, 39K)

I don't like pets which have to be caged, since it makes me feel more like I'm keeping them their against their wills rather than them choosing to be a family member.

It's how I prefer Cats as pets to dogs. Dogs are housebound, and aren't independent enough to actually know how to leave the house even if they're being abused. Cats leave the house several times a day, but they always choose to come back because they consider it their home. But if they're abused or don't like you, they're capable of choosing to be free. So it feels less like I'm holding them prisoner and more like family.

Attached: cat monster.webm (1280x720, 51K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachiko

Attached: hachiko.jpg (900x332, 61K)

Dogs are pretty cool
youtu.be/Q4_mrdCI6Rw

Based japs. Dogs are fucking beast and should be put down as soon as they get a lil crazy

good post

Not really, rats are very intelligent who need lots of socialization and physical activity, they aren't just something you can chuck in a cage to look at.
Pet rabbits on the other hand are completely fucking useless.

Attached: 1546794698535.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

based

autists usually do

So this is what evolution looks like.

>I find many foreign women a lot gentler than their Japanese counterparts

Attached: 1554543777795.jpg (474x266, 24K)

Urbanites like cats due to them being more inline with their bugman values. Also Toxoplasmosis induced zombification.

I wish my previous phone didn't fry itself I had bunch of pics of feral cats i had shot on it. Oh well new spring, new stupid feral cats to hunt.

im that cat

>I find many foreign women a lot gentler than their Japanese counterparts.
Heaven truly isn't it this world is it?

Attached: 1527388194935.gif (600x293, 2.14M)

Right in the feels.

One look at his face is all i need to know about this dude. Feel free to disregard anything and everything he has ever said about anything. Baka INU!

HONK HONK, FAGGOT.

Or maybe just don't be an urbanite scum? No one in my rural community ever picks up after their dog. Also here people actually make babies when their bodies tell them to and they get dogs to do stuff they need like hunting and guarding.

>Cleaner
>a box of shit that you have to clean up
>Many times they don't shit in it
>If they're assholes, they'll spray piss on the walls too

Sure thing. You might have to train dogs and let them in and out, but at least you don't have to clean up after them except during walks. And even then, only if he shits in a place where you have to. I walk my dog on a side road, so I've never cleaned up a single of his turds his whole life (he was already trained when I got him).

>women are terrible they boss me around
>men should get a life sentence if they hit a woman
Imagine being this caulked

Attached: lovecraftonpets.png (465x742, 510K)

>a box of shit that you have to clean up
Only if you live in an apartment, in whoch case a dog would need a litter box too.

Cats go outside, and they will usually instinctively bury their waste without being taught.

Attached: 1359874687227.gif (300x300, 1.33M)

>dies at 47
>best friend also suicided
>names his own cat Nigger
Yeah, I'm going to take his opinions seriously.

>contributing to the mass extinction of native species by keeping an outside cat
No thanks.

>Faggot
>Anonymous
>Prefers low-tier pets like "d*gs"
Yeah,I'm going to take your opinions seriously.

SEETHING

Explained it up here I prefer my pet to stay with me because it wants to rather than because it's forced to, so I wouldn't like forcing it to stay indoors or in a cage.

Attached: 1389472305873.jpg (900x994, 80K)

I know you are but what am I?

>can't back up his own opinions on pets
>so feebleminded he reverts to 5yo level schoolyard taunts
How embarrassing. Imagine that guy sitting around getting this mad at his computer.

Not him but replying with things like 'seething' or 'u mad' is the equivalent of 5 year old schoolyard taunts.

If you're going to post shit like SEETHING or U MAD, don't expect the reply back to be any higher a level.

I knew this girl who loved her dog so much but the thing was depressed and locked in a small apartment where she did minimal care for it
One day took her out to a party for new years eve
Dog escaped via the backyard and literally ran into traffic and died instantly, never saw him run that fast
In a way i feel like i helped that dog move on

Cats>dogs

Awkward...

Attached: me.png (1280x720, 836K)

The great majority of Japanese people live in places too small and/or urban to really even have a dang dog

I used to petsit when I was in high school. I worked cats, dogs, and weird shit like chickens and peacocks. Not a single cat out of the several dozen I ever watched shit outside. Every single one of them was a housecat who wouldn't even get close to the door, unless it was to look outside the glass door. Meanwhile, I've petsit several dogs with dog doors. You wanna know what's the most comfy fucking pet? A dog with a dogdoor that doesn't try to get out the backyard. Literally all you gotta do is feed them twice a day and walk them for 30 minutes and they're happy as can be. Fuck, one of them was a free eater (meaning you just kept the bowl full for them). I didn't feel like I had to do shit for that one.

Anyways, fuck cats. I used to be neutral to them, I just liked dogs better. After having taken care of them I will never fucking live in a house with them. Even setting aside the toxiplasma gondii shit, they're just disgusting and annoying animals.

>that seething
ouch

Calm down,it's just an opinion.

Why would you want a dog as a Japanese person? You'd never have time to take care of it properly between leaving for work at 5am and getting home at midnight.

Japs love tsunderes after all.

Attached: 1555172954661_0.webm (480x480, 2.91M)

>i-i'm not mad, it is you who are the one that is mad (sweats nervously, carefully capitalizes and punctuates to project facade)
yikearoonie

God I wish that were me

Strange, me and my sisters have always owned cats and it's been the opposite for us. We've never had a litter tray, they just go an do their business in the garden. Never had to pick up after them since they bury it.

I don't care about your argument that much, I only wanted to point out to you that replying with "SEETHING"or "U MAD" is no different than him replying "I know you are but what am I".

Attached: 1392690310494.png (828x964, 284K)

Now that's a real man

Yes because japanese dog breeds aren’t like european and mainland asian breeds. They’re more temperamental and lack the variety of functions and personality between breeds compared to dogs elsewhere. Also the population of Japan is more urban compared to other countries meaning a lot people in cities and apartments who don’t want to mistreat their animal by keeping it cramped inside.

Attached: cat4.webm (480x600, 658K)

Ah, meant to reply toGomen.

Honestly i cant imagine owning a dog in city anyways, my parents live in the country so our dog has a lot room to run around.

dogs are retarded little slaves who can't function without a master.

Attached: king crimson lounging.png (485x313, 353K)

Yeouch imagine having this fragile an ego

Is it fun to have extreme opinions about all random shit out there? Fucking chill

I can't imagine what it's like living the life of a cuck who actually doesn't like dogs. It's just bizarre and alien.
Or even worse, a cuck who needs attention so badly he pretends to hate dogs so he can get the tiniest amount of notice on an anonymous Milanese leather embroidery board, like this (You).

It's really a lose/lose situation either way.

Cucks who needs attention actually loves dogs for exactly this reason.
Those would swing their tail for any beta that gives them what they need.

Like I said, everything about you is just alien. A flawed human being. Where did nature go wrong? Was it the alcohol in your mother's diet?

what a fucking cutie

I'm not alien, you can't comprehend anything because are just stupid.
You didn't even realize I'm different user.

japs prefer catboys

Attached: 1526440758768.jpg (1367x2048, 392K)

>i-i-i'm not the same user, i just share all his opinions
Why do retards do this? Nobody fucking cares if you're "not same user". It doesn't get you "out". If you pick up the torch to reply in his stead you're every bit as relevant a target for the response.

Oh come on there is no way that's not a fox

>Why do retards do this?
Because instead of discussing the idea and the theme like a normal anonymous you try and go for insulting personality like a redditor with nicknames on forum and that's when you are told you had fucked up and missed.

>"bang"

Attached: penguin_wound_1.webm (640x480, 2.31M)

Delete this please.

Attached: 1378870514362.gif (480x530, 654K)

Sphynx cats are the cutest kind of cat

Attached: image0.png (720x960, 1.02M)