One Piece

Will the millennium of Zoro ever end?

Attached: dotell.jpg (232x178, 25K)

reminder that Sanji is both stronger and has a higher bounty

Attached: 1547105274207.jpg (2517x1557, 471K)

>tfw zoro panel

Attached: 1459212405990.gif (412x304, 2.59M)

Bros I thought it was ZoLo's arc.

Attached: zoLo.png (625x847, 72K)

>zorofags are germaphobe too

Hold it right there Roronoa Zoro!

Attached: Sakazuki sword.png (1193x861, 1.26M)

Attached: too_bad_1.png (401x326, 43K)

who is this guy?

Attached: opchad.jpg (1920x1080, 782K)

I see what you did there.

so who is the traitor of wano?

How big is Otoko's penis?

Isn't that movie director Zack Snyder?

What shade of green will the hair of Hiyori and Zoro's kid be?

Attached: boo.png (246x282, 76K)

Let Zoro stay on panel so we can meet more ass women.

Attached: Nice arch.png (172x169, 26K)

"YEAR OF ZORO" Final Battle Outcomes Tier List

GODA-TIER
>zoro + luffy vs. kaido
>zoro vs. kaido in any way shape or form

HIGH-TIER
>zoro vs. king
>zoro vs. queen

GOOD-TIER
>zoro vs. orochi if he's actually not a shitter

MEH-TIER
>zoro vs. jack
>zoro vs. kyoshiro
>zoro vs. orochi if hes a meme

SHIT-TIER
>zoro vs. x-drake
>zoro vs. hawkins
>zoro with sanji vs. anyone

Attached: zoro (2).png (494x431, 27K)

sanjob or jobji?

Attached: jobji-san.png (834x435, 61K)

But it is? Only an idiot would believe this isn't.
>Arc starts
>Luffy immediately encounters Zoro, we get some bro chapters
>Fast forward
>Zoro separates and goes his own path
>We get many chapters solely focusing on Zoro and solely Luffy, while Strawhats get combined chapters
>We get into lore through Zoro like country of gold, gyukimaru, kamazou's reveal etc
>Zoro meets Hiyori and we get her flashback
>etc
Or do you think Zoro needs to cry over a woman making fun of him to make it the "year of zoro"?

Attached: ss_20190412_at_05.11.28.jpg (163x177, 13K)

This nigga is one of the 2 remaining 9 scabbards

Attached: 1 of the 9.png (982x1217, 1004K)

JobJob

imagine ever liking sanji

Hiyori, is getting handsy I see.

Attached: 1522261116887.png (200x196, 46K)

imagine imagining

Enel molested ZoLo's anus.

Attached: sodomized.jpg (361x140, 16K)

Someone... please... Help me kill the hype...
Talk about Zoro's injury while ignoring important details, call Oda a hack, anything...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12-20-52-26-1.png (233x577, 139K)

>zoro vs. king

King will literaly tear another hole close to ZoLo's anus when they fight.

Do you really hate ZoLo that much that you wanted him to die?

You forgetting that Zoro can create air slashes?

I love him!!!

Attached: All Tied Up.jpg (1080x1481, 576K)

Hiyori's reveal was cliche and everyone saw it coming, Oda is a hack
Luffy's new kamehameha is an asspull and creatively bankrupt

>One Piece
>important characters ever fighting

Attached: 20190318_153301.png (228x245, 75K)

It's never begun.
>jobs to Yeti Brothers even though he has CoO
>doesn't eviscerate huge Slime
>doesn't cut birdcage after saying there's nothing the can't cut
>doesn't stomp Hawkins; they have the same bounty, but Zoro's doesn't accurately reflect his strength
>get sword stolen by fat Gilgamesh
>takes a hit from literal WHO even though he has CoO and CoA to avoid and/or reduce damage and faints shortly after

It's a damn shame

>aaaaa someone save me

I just can't see Zoro vs King or Sanji vs Queen as being a possibility. It took Luffy god knows how much time and a new technique to take him down and he really didn't defeat him, more so he kind of let himself lose.

Maybe in two arcs they can go against one but right now they would get slaughtered.

Attached: 234566786767.jpg (1024x768, 43K)

Why are 80% of Big Mom kids ugly?
Did Big Mom have more ugly husbands like Pound and Streusen?

This 100%

It's a damn travesty

when did Luffy fight King and Queen, I must speedread this part

Thank you... Even though you had to lie about the Luffy part we desperately need your help. I will never forget this debt for the rest of my life...

Attached: 1554888781748.png (500x333, 88K)

AGREED.
(how do we crash the page for jaiminisbox chapter 923? we need to destroy counter-evidence)

>overwhelmed by hawkins
>get lost
>sword stolen
>literally who is taking you out with one hit
this can't be happening zorobros

Attached: 1554564220003.gif (440x440, 1.76M)

>Zoro
>Important
The new Monster Trio is Luffy, Sanji and Carrot

>jobs to yeti brothers
Sanji was there in Nami's form and could use his CoO as well. It just means they weren't focused enough. Which makes sense because Nami sent Zoro with Sanji and Brook because Sanji would be too distracted. Involving Zoro as well.
>doesn't eviscerate huge Slime
I mean, you're blaming him for not doing something you wanted. Which sounds retarded, Zoro just didn't bother.
>doesn't cut birdcage
Neither could Fujitora. He just never attempted to cut it. Birdcage was a joke.
>doesn't stomp hawkins
Hello? They were in a hurry to save a dying child.
>get sword stolen by fat Gilgamesh
I won't speak on this until I see how he did it. It seems retarded a big guy like him sneaked up and took a sword from his sheath.
>takes a hit from a literal who
It's not my or his fault you're a speedreader. He was mentioned many chapters ago. And his injury was because of Gilgamesh's distraction.

Please stop trying to cover shitposts with insane arguments. There's better way to look for (You)s.

Zoro will learn to cut fire soon anyway. King can fly around all he wants but he has to get in close if he wants to attack Zoro, that is he doesn't have any surprises.
The thing is we still haven''t seen Zoro go all out, the same with Sanji in his Raid Suit. I wouldn't count them out yet.

jack vs inu+neko rematch incoming. can't wait. now that they don't hate each other as much as they used to I'm confident that they can overpower jack together considering that alone they could fight him on pretty much equal ground for hours.

Attached: 70406514_p0.jpg (600x1000, 160K)

Kid will fight Jack, inu and eneko will enter sulong and then job to Kaido

>Zoro hasn't even resorted to Ashura

That's not a fight, that's just blueballing

>Actor Segawa Kikunojo III

Attached: kiku.jpg (756x1600, 261K)

Zoro's been the second most relevant Strawhat in Wano, speedy.

It's not blueballing, and yes, it's a fight. Luffy uses a ton of abilities against Kaido, Kaido's just leagues stronger and uses less.

By getting lost with a gay prostitute? What's important about that?

I don't get it, why do Sanjifags get so triggered when we try to have a peaceful Zoro thread? Are they just jealous and angry his fanbase is dying?

>relevant

Attached: 1552224197416.png (1726x970, 1.1M)

Did you read the latest chapter?

I meant when he fought Katakuri.
Oda is all about progression but not huge leaps. Zoro and Sanji need to fight a Shichibacki level opponent before taking down someone who is on the level of Katakuri. Maybe next arc....I just don't see how Zoro can get a power up large enough to erase the gap.

>with a gay prostitute
I sort of knew you're a newfag catching up.

Read the last two chapters.
>no argument
>laugh.jpg

Attached: IMG_3894.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>Shichibacki level
wow you are a retard

Attached: SaintCharloss.png (300x209, 111K)

Wasn't this popularized by nigger of lightning? No wonder we've been having newfags spam this so much.

So how do you think they'll convince the fatass to join, and who is Denjiro?

Attached: 9 red scabbards.png (558x415, 200K)

>no argument
He found and saved Momo's sister and is gonna beat Gyukimaru and use the weapons to supply the rebellion.

Sentomaru will 100% join as he was impressed by Luffy

You mean he's relevant because he's standing next to a relevant character? God, what an achievement for Zoro.

>how do you think they'll convince the fatass to join
they're basically ratting him out to the beasts pirates so he'll have no other option other than joinin the alliance

*Shuntemaru
fuck those nippion names

>not about huge leaps
Then what do you call THIS?

Attached: SlMqg1j.png (563x384, 211K)

Denjiro is probably Kamazou.

It fits, he's wearing bandages to hide himself, and his hair matches the silhouettes.

Also, maybe the three represent their stages.
Ashura Douji - Didn't give in
Kawamatsu - In the process
Kamazou/Denjiro - Gave in

Luffy will do it. He already witnessed Luffy having the balls to challenge Kaido head on. Denjiro might be the Witching Hour boy.

thats why I think he will fight kyoshiro. I think kyoshiro is close to yonko commander level.

>standing next to a relevant character
>standing next to
When will you read the chapters? Or were you unable to understand a comic book? Jesus user, stop embarrassing yourself already.

Attached: luffylaugh.gif (320x232, 74K)

Oda is rushing it, not time for intermediate opponent. Zoro will pass from pica lvl opponent to first mate opponent and you will like it.

>continues ignoring the fact that Zoro did nothing relevant last chapter

Zoro already killed Denjiro. Maybe Denjiro will join by "WAHHH U STRONG U MY SENSEI NOW" shtick.

Attached: Denjiro.jpg (640x480, 85K)

Sanji already foderized Page One, elite headliner one rank below All-star, Zoro didn't show anything special in Wano yet but he still has Ashura

>no argument
Nice deflection attempt. But I'll wait until you read the chapters.

I have no intention in arguing with a speedreader. Try again later.

Man. You anons really don't seem to get it.

You do understand, narratively, the whole crew -- everyone -- HAS to be Yonkou crew level at the end of this arc, right? *Especially* if Big Mom is also going down this arc. The reason that is is because the "Yonkou but not really" phase already took place with Big News Morgans, until they defeat Kaido. So how do they achieve this power boost? Maybe an island they stay a month at with tons of opponents of varied strength would help. Hmmm.

if he was Denjiro then Hiyori should know about him, in Shunteramu flashbacks we have character with the same hairstyle but he was using sword, not scythe

The argument is that being close to a relevant character doesn't make you relevant. O-Toko at the moment is a more relevant character than Zoro is.

>It just means they weren't focused enough.
Zoro just didn't bother have them job to him by being aggressive and relentless like Luffy against Kaido.
>Zoro just didn't bother.
If he did bother, he could've spared everyone the holocaust that would come later.
>He just never attempted to cut it.
The don't have him say that there's nothing he can't cut just moments before.
>It seems retarded a big guy like him sneaked up and took a sword from his sheath.
(You)'re agreeing with me here.
>mentioned many chapters ago
The first time we see him in action - he jobs to Zoro.
>And his injury was because of Gilgamesh's distraction.
And he has CoO and CoA to avoid and/or reduce its damage.

Please don't slander me with blatant falsehoods. I'm not looking for (You)s.

>then hiyori should've known about him Yes, you answered your own question. He bandaged himself up and switched weapons.

>if he was Denjiro then Hiyori should know about him
his whole face is covered in bandages

Pre timeskip Sanji was alright. The two years with Ivankov sure damaged him in some ways.

You will never expect that!

Attached: x4.png (278x321, 135K)

>Straw hats
>Yonkou level at the end of Wano
No, you're going too fast

Stampede figures

Attached: 2722.jpg (800x765, 142K)

This, Oda needs to give him some new powers so he can do some behind the scenes Mr. Prince stuff again. Something stealthy would help.

>Zoro just didn't bother have them job to him by being aggressive and relentless like Luffy against Kaido
What?
>If he did bother
Yeah, but he didn't. Your expectations are meaningless to me.
>the don't have him say there's nothing he can't cut just moments before
He never attempted to cut it, so we don't know if he can't. It's simple.
>and he has CoO and CoA to avoid and reduce it's damage
He didn't use it and ended up with what? A few bandages that healed up in hours? It doesn't matter. And stop speedreading, he wasn't calm which he needs to use CoO.

Attached: 092941.jpg (1080x1071, 284K)

we have like two arcs after Wano and the series will end around 1200 chapter

So you think. We're going to be in Wano forever for a reason. They are not training at Elbaf.

What if Sanji gets a power related to invisibility?

Attached: 93003.jpg (1080x1063, 338K)

Any actual argument faggot?
It depends on his bounty but he does look powerful. He Zoro fight Kyoshiro than Sanji needs someone of similiar strength.
Oda is not rushing shit, you will the natural progression. No need to rush out to become yonkou commander level when your own captain barely scraped out a win.
The problem I have with Zoro and Sanji is the lack of techniques, especially Sanji. They need more variation so it could go back and forth with their opponent like Luffy vs Katakuri.
I know you jest but how I wish each Strawhat becomes an absolute unit at the end of the series, but with the progression of Nami, she will be just as much as a fodder since she has been early on.

Attached: 45678323222.png (1280x720, 685K)

>bandages
at first i wanted to laugh at you guys but then i realize that we talk about One Piece

Attached: happy store.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Why do I like overalls on One Piece girls so much?

Attached: E3thC1UKI.jpg (561x550, 84K)

>being close to
Here you come speedreading again.

I really like where this is going. Oda, make it happen!

good user

Attached: gay patting another gay.png (153x165, 69K)

Prove me wrong with a page from the chapter

there's no such thing as shichibukai level you inbreed retard, neither Kind and Queen has to be the clones of Katakuri

Attached: vlcsnap-2010-05-09-14h32m33s116.png (704x396, 202K)

>nami and robin
muh dick
brook figure also looks cool. his design is super nice

did Oda just forget about this character? He easy wins Block A not even Luffy win this easy in his block

Nah Oda would never do that, he hates Sanji, if he gets a powerup it'll be an okama dress or something haha.

Chopper is finally dead, thank god

>prove me wrong
Read the newest chapter.

You'd notice there are fucking dialogue boxes. He wasn't just standing next to her like a cardboard box.

You said "you jest" but then said Nami is fodder? You do realize the irony here? If this was pre-WCI I'd be on board but...

I read it, I saw that even in his own chapter Zoro is irrelevant. I've asked you to prove me wrong with a pagae from the chapter. You haven't done a thing. Zoro is irrelevant again. QED.

>year of
they never learn

Attached: 1447265403174.gif (500x280, 980K)

>I know you jest but how I wish each Strawhat becomes an absolute unit at the end of the series, but with the progression of Nami, she will be just as much as a fodder since she has been early on.
Uh? She got monster trio tier destructive power. Who cares if it is her own power, she's a thief so it fits well.

>i read it
Then are you claiming there's no dialogue boxes between Zoro and Hiyori?

>Zoro talked to an important character
>Zoro's relevant!
Sasuga, zorofriend

...uh yeah basically.

>She got monster trio destructive power
Uh what? Since when?

Attached: 77745344433.jpg (380x259, 36K)

Why are you backtracking? Your argument was he just stood around Hiyori.

>she will be just as much as a fodder
please stop embarrassing yourself

Attached: Nami vs Big Mom pirates.png (864x1304, 823K)

Attached: 1555102978058.png (830x469, 348K)

do explain your definition of "relevant"

>he didn't just stand next to her, he actually talk to her, which makes him relevant
Right

Ask the user who proposed the idea that he's the second most relevant strawhat right now. If anything, he's the last in the list. Even Nami did more.

I'll concede here. I forgot this happened and it'd be way too tricky to argue against that. Good luck anyone who wants to try to argue in my stead.

>he didn't just stand next to her
Yes, that's what I'm trying to explain here.Have you finally noticed he was doing more than that? And the way their interactions are going. Yes, he's relevant.

It doesn't really matter because you haven't disproved me in the slightest since the start.

Nah, I agree with him. He's right.

What do YOU think relevant means? Read
Zoro's been the most relevant so far. Even Luffy's just fucking training in the prison.

So, you were trying to tell me all this time that he talked to an important character? So did literally every other SH. Some of them even had fights, powerups or achieved something else.

>What?
Just like how Luffy went all out against Kaido "trying" to beat him to a pulp, taking the initiative and trying not to let him have a turn, Zoro could've done the same thing against the yeti brothers, big slime, birdcage, Hawkins, fat Gilgamesh, and literal who
>He didn't use it and ended up with what?
A bitch that won't let him confront fat Gilgamesh again, a sword that he still has to recover, and an injury before the final battle.
>he wasn't calm which he needs to use CoO
He still could've used CoA to reduce the damage of literal WHO's hit, or better yet - go Ashura on fat Gilgamesh and subsequently literal WHO, so he doesn't have to deal with the bullshit that occurred in the first place.

>who is franky

Anons honestly think Nami, out of all people will worth a damn as a fighter. She is only there for crowd control of huge amounts of fodder. Stop pushing this idea she is a good fighter because once you tank her lightning she gets taken out with a pre timeskip marine solder gut punch. She has no durability, no speed and certainly nothing special other than her climate tact and Zeus will got back to Big Mom.

Fuck outta here. She is fodder in the new world.

Attached: 2345678654.png (264x282, 34K)

Zoro Piece is eternal.

>so did the other sh
Name ONE that had these amounts of dialogue boxes (3 continuous chapters) with a character as important as Hiyori.

>I wish each Strawhat becomes an absolute unit at the end of the series
me too brother, me too

Yeah Nami eliminate the several yonko executives with one hit and later easy run away from Orochi Kyoshiro and other samurais but she's fodder because you say so

Nami will never be a physical powerhouse so she should just awake CoO and specialize in combining her dexterity with her mirage for defense.

>hurr fucking durr zoro has only talked to hiyori
>zoro clashing with hawkins, killing the magistrate, becoming a renowned criminal, discovering wano's past lore, learning about hakified swords, saving and protecting the sister of future daimyo/shogun, fighting and beating a famous serial killer in wano never happened
Of COURSE its always speedreaders shitting on zoro.

Another boring as fuck chapter with nothing happening. Wano is literally the worst arc in the series but everyone is too retarded to admit it lmao

Don't forget he'll also resupply the rebellion with the weapons Gyukimaru stole once he beats him.

>Zeus will got back to Big Mom.
I really doubt it, Oda seems to include Zeus in Nami's arsenal now. The request didn't ask for Zeus yet he was included

Attached: 01.png (911x1300, 347K)

You forgot
>everything that happened with him and gyukimaru
>zoro getting luffy tier sole focus chapters
>helping luffy steal right off from Kaido's forces itself
>us getting a near confirmation on his flashback and past

Zoro's nearly on Luffy's level of being the most relevant guy this arc

>Zoro's nearly on Luffy's level of being the most relevant guy this arc

Attached: trebol.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Thank you for agreeing.

The addition of Zeus to Nami from the last arc is all the more reason carrot has no purpose on the crew.

If her primary reason for being there is to be a lookout than Nami could do her job better since she can ride Zeus and see further up.

Chopper fulfills the cute mascot character and can turn into a powerful final form just like Carrot.

She really is not needed.

Attached: 98765432123.png (640x480, 324K)

lol it's hilarious this guy just does the same shtick after he's unable to provide any arguments AGAIN

>copy what post you're replying to
>add laughing character
Ah, the ultimate technique of the "no argument" style

Attached: 1499902794712.jpg (173x151, 11K)

He can only redirect damage a finite number of times.

carrot,momonosuke and kinemon are all joining the strawhats and there is nothing you can do about it

Carrot fills the role of "Furry Rabbit Pussy" in the crew better than anyone else honestly.

you seem to forget that Luffy doesn't care about those things

or carrot, for that matter

Attached: 1530657605315.png (800x600, 445K)

Thank you user. A bold attempt that goes right for the throat.

Sincerely,

Shouldve been a scaly to be desu

how zoLofags will ever recover

Attached: job.png (912x788, 457K)

>job
?
he beat him

they both fainted but Kamazo seems to get up without a medical help

Attached: SH Sins1.jpg (1078x1070, 250K)

this is my favorite OP shitposting image

I just received an invitation from Big mom ..
I'm forced to marry Opera ..
I do not want to marry him
She will kill my dog if I refuse

Attached: SH Sins2.jpg (1080x1063, 263K)

>Luffy
>Lust
?

>luffy
>lust
??????????????????

france most based porn actor (also streamer)

>they both fainted
Zoro fainted because of some other reason after beating him.

That's like saying Strawhats jobbed to Baroque Works because they went to sleep after beating them.

>Zoro
>pride that low
??? He's very prideful

>woman has the highest sins
pottery

>Luffy's lust that high

None of the guys are interested in her and we have plenty of art as it is, why would inserting he in the crew change anything?

Compared to everyone else, she really serves no purpose and her story doesn't have any of the usual razzal dazzel we come to expect from crew members.

He has a lust for adventure

Attached: SH Sins3.jpg (1080x594, 133K)

>Luffy
>Lust
Didn't even need to look at the others

>Sanji
>Envy that low

what are you talking about? we didnt even see kamazou after he was defeated. and zoro fainted not solely because of his wound but because of hunger

Yep
How the fuck does Luffy come out of the timeskip not being able to do CoA that can prevent physical contact, when Rayleigh left half a year early because Luffy was "so good".

This shit must be random

>brook
>wrath
>envy
what

*and has to learn it from malnourised Hyou?

>some other reason
yeah that big scythe in his body

>Kamazou
>defeated
he take out zolo with one hit

Attached: Charlotte Sins.jpg (1080x1060, 281K)

>These arguments again
Just gonna leave this here

Attached: Glurrgg.png (118x407, 47K)

So half the strwahats are super lusty?
This sounds like a fanfic

>perfect man katakuri
>no pride

>literally just posting name generator results
HOLY SHIT GUYS CHECK THIS OUT

Attached: 1552983578343.png (655x251, 7K)

Is that supposed to make this better ?
And didn't he just eat when the Zorofag bought him sushi ?

>sanji
>lower lust than franky and no envy

No, he fainted because of the poisoned food. Are you stupid?

Imagine Sanji ever fighting against someone relevant.

Attached: 1525536380371.png (151x195, 29K)

Dumb Sanjifag

Attached: envy.png (440x357, 83K)

bon chan

He never took out Zoro, Zoro was standing perfectly after the fight. It was his stomach and food poison that took him down.

what the
what's that absalom outfit

That doesn't change the fact that he still ate poisonous food. Eating a nice meal doesn't just make the poison go away.

>yes. Without her even recognizing me.
THIS LITERALLY FUCKING CONFIRMS SHE'S CROSS-DRESSING TO HIDE

There are people today that can drive and are younger than your example.

sanji suck

that's even more pathetic

>cook bakes a cake and saves a whole country
>

Attached: 1554775439765.gif (498x278, 3.59M)

what is the true meaning behind this flag?

Attached: 111.jpg (615x600, 22K)

Why are Zolofags so insecure that they have to take every bait post and spam constantly? These threads are dying because of Zorofags. Everytime I look at a One Piece thread its the same bullahit.

to be used as tinder

why is zoro's thing only going up to 6 instead of 10?

Yes, you losing the argument is really pathetic.

Why did Viz call him Zolo?

so why zolo lose? because he got take down with one hit or because he didn't eat food for less than a day?

>saves a country that'd be overjoyed if his friends fucking died
>his cake actually leads to the potential death of his family and a crewmate

You forgot
>And also causes the death of his own family, the fishmen pirates, and their new nakama in the process, those he was trying to save the entire arc

Why are zolocels so cancerous?

He never "lose", esl. He just went to sleep after beating his opponent. Similar to Luffy vs Katakuri.

Aww, you get btfo, user?

but Luffy still could run and even jump on a high distances

>Zorofags BTFOd me PLEASE HATE THEM!!!

Attached: 1553638092342.jpg (540x489, 36K)

>or because he didn't eat food for less than a day
It's like you struggle with basic reading comprehension the problem isn't that he didn't eat, the problem is that he ate poisoned food.
>Gets btfo
>f-fucking zorofags!
Adorable

Luffy fell asleep after defeating Katakuri as well, you retard.

Zorofags are DBS thread refugees. Their posting is identical to Gohanchad posting.
Either that or they are just really lame and unoriginal for stealing memes from DBS threads or /fit/ or wherever.

He's so pure his sins wouldn't show otherwise.

>replies to himself to cope
This is just sad and unreal

so he was completely fine the whole time but JUST AFTER he got struck the poison take effect?
lmao zoLofags just entered the new level of delusion

I opened the thread for the first time today and saw you annoying niggers at it again.
>This is cause you got BTFO!
Canerous faggots.

and he wakes up a few minutes later without any medical help
your point?

>ip doesn't even change on 4chanx
This is so fucking sad

Congrats user. You finally passed 1st grade reading. You need to still work on that grammar though.

See who's shitting up the thread now?
Sanjifags are the problem.

>your point?
That people falling asleep doesn't mean they lost the fight.

It's all these years I controlled myself, now something broke. I'm sorry, I'll be nice again as soon as this arc ends.

ZOLOJURO, PLEASE FUCK MY SISTER!

Attached: 12213.png (213x316, 73K)

The cross is to represent the grand line and red line, and the circles are the gorosei

>Resorting to outright lies
DBS ending was the worst thing to happen to these threads

I don't care about Zoro vs Sanji.

Can this autistic fucking mouthbreathing Sanjifag ESL just shut the fuck up? His grammar is literally killing these threads. It's painful to even look at.

Attached: 1553880608479.jpg (342x285, 7K)

as i say the next level of delusion
but honestly even i didn't except zoLo to get oneshoted by some random who is not even member of Kaido pirates, i understand that this must be hard for you

At any hour of any day you can find these autistic Zoloniggers here spamming the exact same posts.
Imagine living such a pathetic life and calling yourself a Chad.

The only proven DBS spic is nigger of lightning.
>posts Yea Forums posts on his channel
>posts the chad vs virgin meme posted ITT
>makes countless dbs videos
Shut the fuck up now.

zoLo didn't fall asleep, he got oneshoted here

You say it's delusion because you lack basic reading skills. There a panel literally right there showing you that it happened. I understand reading is hard for you, but please try harder next time.

ironic Shut up now, sanjifag. We all see how assblasted you are. You got bullied in WCI, you got bullied now. Shitposting won't save you.

>posts Yea Forums posts on his channel
oh my, we're famous

Attached: happy samurai jack.png (120x141, 10K)

imagine wanting to be the strongest swordsman but losing to a guy with a fucking straw fruit

Attached: 155230849334.png (254x297, 44K)

He didn't get oneshotted because was standing perfectly and after the fight ended, you speedreader. His fainting happened after Kamazou was taken out.

"Zorochads" are all obvious DBS thread refugees who want to make these threads as cancerous as those were.

>>posts Yea Forums posts on his channel
wtf i thought Yea Forums is an elite dark net forum unknowing to everyone

>if i say it's true!
Okay retard

he literally falls on the ground defeated, you can't argue with a manga panels

After the fight ends, so it's not a part of it. And yes, I can argue about the interpretation.

>Even replying
Your autism forces you to reply to every post that might make Zorochads look uncool doesn't it?

>changing goalposts
Cute.

kamazou was lying knocked down and defeated in a pool of his own blood
not sure how you can call this winning a fight

Attached: 02 (1).png (923x1300, 336K)

>After the fight ends
the fight ends when Zoro got oneshoted and fell into snow

I have to admit I like Zoro still better as a fainting jobber than to deliver 'fights' like on fishmen island.

yeah he didn't win either, it was a draw

Don't each gorosei hail from a different blue? They stand for the four blues and the grand line.

The fight ended when one of the two parties fall down. Kamazou fell down first and lost. Zoro on the other hand fell down later due to food poisoning.

Because Zoros fight was 2v1 and one of the people spared his life.
You gonna try to say 2v1 isnt fair now? Law can face Doffy and Fuji 2v1. Zolo not even some first appearance jobbers.

so i guess his fight with mr.1 was a draw too

Zoro didn't lose conscious back then and he was able to run without any medical help

zorofags killed the hype

I don't understand why sanjifags are being so unnecessarily cancerous these past few days. Im not even a Zorofag. It'd make sense if they even derailed the threads or get noticed but neither of them make sense because they're just laughed at because of the ironical or unironical spic grammar.

Posts like
Which state he lost when he pretty obviously just escaped with Luffy and Otama
Spamming these pictures when we know his stabbing was because of Gyukimaru's distraction
or
These posts which are just copy pastes of the same post (literally the SAME text and picture) being spammed.

Im genuinely confused, why are sanjifags being this cancerous recently? They're getting SaNa tier of autism. It's not even funny or "LMAO they derailed thread!".

It just looks childish and obvious "im baiting look!". Stop. It's for your own sake.

Attached: 6625.png (297x369, 84K)

Of course, it's better if Zoro is struggling, only the ultimate fanboys would be mad at this

Nice try but everyone besides your DBS Zorochad clan can clearly see who the cancerous spammers are here.
Even when Sanjifags argue they dont spam and their posts are truthful and logical.

As long people will be mad at them they will keep posting it
Seems like you don't understand what trolling is about

Leave them alone.

Sanjifags are the laughing stock of Yea Forums.

They just embraced it and became clowns to have the entire thread laugh at them everyday. Did you see ? The grammar is so fucking hilariously bad. Spic clowns are gold.

Attached: TONYSTARK.png (254x236, 106K)

>mommy the sanjichads are mean for my character again!!!

Attached: Sanjichad enter the thread.png (604x462, 250K)

>they don't spam
I haven't really read DBS or Zoroposted.

But their spamming is pretty obvious,
is posted in every thread for attention seeking
is posted with the same text and picture
and more.

Don't be mad that I called you out, sanjifag. Im just being genuinely curious why you're this angry.

Yea Forums is pro Sanji board only redditor transplants and crossboarders like Zolo thats why their posts are so cancerous and newfaggy.

Damn, sanjifags damage control is something else, why must they be so incredibly insecure? Did Oda really bully them too hard in the last 10 years?

Zoro:
>Been training like a madman since he was 5 years old, every single day
>Every arc he takes massive wounds and bleeds all over the place
>Spent 2 years taking training from the best swordsman in the world

Sanji:
>Didn't start training until he was way older, probably a teen
>Never trains, all he does is cook and lust over women
>All wounds he's taken has been because he has willingly taken damage to protect someone
>Spent 2 years doing jackshit with a bunch of trannies
>Still stronger AND has a bigger bounty than Zoro

Attached: 31e56850dcc462158f64467e217c7b7b.gif (480x270, 1.53M)

Proof and source? I'd conclude Sanjifags are the redditors because of that king of lightning shit.

>unironically replying to Lanjifags' mental gymnastics
You're part of the problem, it's obvious that sanjifags are so fucking desperate that they're shamelessly ignoring every single fact beaten into them and just saying anything to satisfy their own ego. You NEED to ignore them. They're already at the bottom of the pit, they have nothing to lose by being retarded now, even if oda himself tell them a fact they will still find a way to twist it, there's no end of it. Just ignore them, they're mentally ill.

Attached: f01b23cfcbba417cfaef20417d2f6058.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Sanjifags can you just leave the Zorofags alone? You know they are gonna take every piece of bait you put out.
You are just rattling monkey cages at this point.

>zoro didn't lose consciousness

Attached: 0196-024.jpg (1066x1600, 444K)

I can't even keep track of the countless arguments they've lost and moved to other ones.

It's sad they're just thirsty for Zorofags at this point. They really want us to talk about Sanji.

they genuinely hate zoro and zorofags, it's not even a banter anymore at this point.

They will spam the thread regardless on the presence of Sanjifags these are DBSniggers who just want shitpost.

Sanjifagposting is pretty similar to post wci sana spamming. Ignoring logical sense and making posts after posts. Replying to shitposters will make it worse.

why did crocodile have guys running around with baroque work tats and shirts if he wanted to keep it secret

I only see you fags spamming though.

Well, now that that's settled. Was Denjiro Kamazou is he the Witching Hour boy?

Attached: 1523497475077.jpg (603x492, 22K)

because they're the same.
>sanjifags vs zorofags
>sanafags vs lunafags
there's no end of it, they will attack anyone.

Unbiased party here.
Zorofags are the spammers. They even got their posts deleted a couple days ago for spamming crossboarder memes
That simply doesn't happen to Sanjifags because they don't spam and their posts are on topic.
Zorofags you are truly cancer. Look at yourselves.

You don't undestand.
We have to keep defend our threads vs sanjifags.
They cannot laugh at our character

Attached: swordsmans rise up.png (280x160, 60K)

They're just jealous people like to have discussions about Zoro more than Sanji. So they leap onto Zoro and shitpost things like "DBS" and spam to derail it.

Attached: hyaa_1.png (217x193, 35K)

Don't you ever stop?

Attached: sanjifags vs zorofags.png (375x1500, 1.24M)

Unbiased party here
Literally every zorofag-sanjifag conflict I've seen since wano started has been instigated by sanjifags

>they
>a few days ago
Oh, are you talking about that thread where everyone was posting it. But Zorofags doing it turned a gear in you? Cute how mad you are and hiding behind an "unbiased opinion".

Chadji
>get shot by pistol and didn't faint
zolo
>struck by a farming tool and almost die

Yes, to further prove your point

This is true. Sanjifags always make one bait post and then Zorofags go apeshit for the rest of thread. But whose fault is that really?

He was awake 5 minutes later and was able to run without any problem

pink

Attached: 1554317103008.png (404x384, 207K)

I don't mind discussions or Zoro/Sanji arguments. I do hate unironic spic grammar and the same posts being shitposted every thread which ruin the originality and quality. So personally, it's just sanjifags ruining the threads.

>Zorofags are trying to talk about actual chapters and lore
>Sanjifags are whining about ZOROZOROZOROCFAINT every thread
Yeah, I agree with

>don't talk to me or my wife's daughter ever again

Aren't Sanjifags proven to be DBSpics too? Yikes, no wonder they're desperate for attention.

Zorofags spam the same posts far more than Sanjifags though. I question whether you are really unbiased if you can't see that.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccceeeee fucking nice

t-the scythe was p-poisoned!

Attached: 1527703275199.gif (500x400, 758K)

sanjifags already spamming the threads since early WCI (sanafags and occasionally zorohate posts)

>spam the same posts far more
I know you're just gonna ignore my post and run away like a bitch, but proof? Here's them spamming the same shit every thread

>8 Zorofag posts for every Sanjifag post
Yeah Sanjifags spam the threads

Attached: Zorospamming.png (1230x1315, 235K)

What is pic related supposed to even prove?

Zorofags spammed AntiSanji stuff every single day during WCI.

Are you the guy who got absolutely assblasted because of the gigachad meme?

Compares nothing to sana faggotry.

Sanji had a shitty story during WCI, you have a massive victim complex.

Literally everyone posted the gigachad meme in these threads before and after zorofags did. Why are you so fucking assblasted about zorofags? It's embarrassing.

luffychads assemble

>during middle to late WCI
meanwhile you shitposted since early WCI until now.

Literally no one did besides DBS thread transplants. Multiple people called it gay and then the posts got deleted.

Sauce?

>open thread
>zorofag : _____ zoro ever end?
>sanjifag : HURR SANJI > ZORO
>sanjifag : WAHHH ZOLO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HIS YEAR
>now
>who's at fault for these threads being ruined?
My answer is pretty clear.

However you're all at fault for replying to Sanjifags. They've been known cancer and embarrassing since WCI.

Attached: IMG_20190328_192807.jpg (136x194, 11K)

>ctrl f Zoro
>ctrl f Sanji
Yeah pretty sure the Zolofags are the huge spammers.
You can't even blame that number on Sanjifags because they say Zolo.

are you a retard? Gigachad posting is fucking every where

>literally no one did
Shut the fuck up you lying retard.

Cry more about zorofags. Take this BTFO and leave. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_20190413_210917.jpg (717x419, 38K)

Its a cringe gay meme and not welcome here fuck off back to /fit/.

stop this shitty thread

Attached: 1654576.jpg (755x859, 375K)

Manuel Ferrara, Ex-Porn Actor, Streams in English and French.

this, both are at fault.
sanjifags for being mentally ill and obnoxious and zorofags for being short-tempered and easily baited.

>only zorofags can say zoro
Are you retarded?

Attached: bait.jpg (351x358, 31K)

I said DBS transplants not Zorofags stupid learn how to read. These kids are so defensive kek.

>literally no one did
It still disproves you retard

>It's only bad when Zorofags do it!

Attached: IMG_20190413_211442.jpg (717x455, 34K)

nothing interesting happened in the last few chapters so people will shitpost to kill the free time

Cringe. If you can't look at some memes without getting buttblasted and needed to start a serious debate about it you should fuck off to Reddit so you can downvote.

>open thread
>some retard crying about gigachad meme again

Attached: yd.jpg (413x269, 43K)

>obviously a Zorofag post

>58 posters
>300 posts
Zorofags have chased half the thread away probably forever.

>not being able to tell the difference between shitposts and memes
>reddit!
Go back if you like it so much

depends on what interesting means for you.

Is Koshiro stronger than Sanji?

>/fit/meme
>"my favorite? sanji"
>nooooo zoro made it
Okay retard.

no

and here comes the retard who thinks thread post/ip ratio actually fucking matters every thread

yes

The user that felt violated by looking at mens naked chests was kind of cute.

Sanjifans don't post crossboarder memes.

One did in the picture I posted, so shut up.

The virgin Zoro vs Chad Sanji is like a 4 year old meme.
How new are Zoredditors that they still get baited for an entire thread by it?

Whose ass is that anyway?

Stop harassing best daughter

Attached: 1550210383324.png (211x141, 21K)

tashigi

Idk, is Kaido stronger than Kyros?

>they still get baited an entire thread
No one was baited by that post itself.

That picture is edited to make him skinny and not a Chad anymore a Zorofag obviously posted it.
>needing to just lie
Sanjifag bait is so much higher quality.

Attached: ass man.jpg (540x540, 41K)

yohohoho

Let's talk about important things like saving bepo and the others.

Attached: 1439735824501.jpg (650x927, 258K)

>a Zorofag obviously posted it
Uh no sweety. It was a /fit/ post referencing sanji in a positive way. Zoro is mentioned nowhere there.

Aren't you getting too paranoid?

based

Attached: one happy family.jpg (274x377, 29K)

They need to be silenced before they reveal too much.

Based Zoro thread, Sanjifags already seething

Attached: 1554136739918.png (300x300, 9K)

need more zoro otoko fanart

Attached: illust_64126585_20190404_151832.jpg (640x480, 258K)

>mihawks cross is an ancient symbol
WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAANNNN

Attached: 0301-008.jpg (1066x1600, 403K)

>nami
>pride
>envy
>sloth
>gluttony
no

Shit, I just noticed she's trying to touch his leg

Checked, Zorosatanbro.

Attached: zorosleep.jpg (1536x1536, 171K)

I bet even if no more Sanjifags posted anything Zorofags would stay baited and keep spamming for the rest of the day just from how assmad they got this thread.

Zolo
Eneru
Teech
Animal Kingdom Pirates

Yes, getting them out of there and stuffing their face with food will do that.

Please don't use cute pictures for mean posts satan.

Attached: 1429375739212.jpg (640x480, 189K)

Wow very cool xD

She's quite vain. It's Zoro's pride which is too low

>Angela White
>hanging out with an OPChad in a room full of OP merch
Is this real life

Attached: 138687447-preview.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>trying

Attached: Hiyori sweat.png (225x158, 41K)

This. What takes them so long?

?

Angela White likes One Piece?

Nice will fap to her more often

Based OPchad

I've fucked hot bitches underneath my One Piece poster.
Sanjifan here btw.

I heard people are scared of naked bodied chads in these threads.

Attached: Zoro chest.png (800x600, 223K)

Reminder. I have the most superior taste in the thread.

Attached: one piece taste chart.png (2158x1330, 2.22M)

Are you an idiot, the pic is obviously of the fitmeme since he’s not a muscle house. The joke is that it’s false flagging, how new are you?

So they released more promo pics of that 20th Anniversary FiguArts set, and now I'm wondering, how the hell is Sanji going to stand upright with a figure like this? The obvious answer is just to get a figure stand but you'd think they'd at least include that in the promo pictures so you don't buy a figure that can't be posed without it.

Attached: 826340.jpg (600x840, 115K)

Jackbros on a trip

Attached: image0_6.jpg (640x648, 97K)

O-Okay.

Attached: yikes.png (834x818, 192K)

>Marinefordbaby
>Zehahahafag
>Big Mom worst yonkou
Yikes

Sanjifags still insecure because of their homosexuality?

Attached: 1554139616638.jpg (665x851, 286K)

Mihawk is the last christian left after the crusades

it's a stand for sure, but for the pic they most likely just suspended and shopped it out. either way is dishonest feeling

you can't fool me, that's definitely robin in that pic

Nope. Post all the shirtless anime men you want. Just leave the 3DPD for the other boards.
This board is for anime and manga images. Posting nonanime memes triggers me more than anything on this board.

Attached: Rayleigh_Without_a_Shirt_On.x97424.png (584x899, 998K)

They should just realized the truth already, no matter how ugly.

Attached: 1544711958901.jpg (1378x1378, 242K)

No need to.

Attached: 1554721070988.jpg (620x767, 81K)

Attached: a954.jpg (435x420, 157K)

Stop posting naked Zoro's. He'll cry again.

Attached: Begone_thot.png (87x153, 10K)

Hiyori's making a move for his cock here. He's desperately trying to resist.

Attached: 1517464088835.jpg (695x1088, 181K)

>"and for my next trick... levitation!"

Attached: tadah.png (174x181, 41K)

Nah. Fat white knights just feels intimidated by big bulky men.

What picture would be best to replace the 3dpd chad with a 2d one?

Attached: 1554212524787.png (1147x1413, 1.18M)

She had enough time to touch everything she wanted to touch.

Isn't every picture having Zoro more than enough?

Attached: Shower.gif (450x612, 1.97M)

I hope Gedatsu comes back some day

>cutting down a naked man is a bit...
A bit what?

and now she's gonna have even more time to do so unless her lust is satisfied and she can finally make the next move in her master plan

And now she has even more time.

Attached: Hiyori wink.png (404x465, 134K)

Shameful. He's referencing the samurai culture to not cut unarmed and unarmored people.

Almost looks like zolo wants to get rid of bitches on purpose.

But Zoro can't be his own favourite character.

damn, he was /ourguy/ all along

yeah, it's almost natural for some people here

Toguro?

Attached: downloadfile.gif (498x372, 2.06M)

Attached: 129864531253.png (201x197, 7K)

please don't bring my dating habits to the light user

yours?

Attached: glasses on.png (213x216, 127K)

Go back to sleep Zoro

Attached: Lay down Zoro.png (468x633, 181K)

Is zoro going to rape her?

It'll be the other way around

what are the chances of zoro acquiring a new sword

The other way around. The food was spiked.

there's really no reason for one since he coats them in haki and they don't break anymore

he already has a meat sword

50%

He's probably gonna replace Sandai with a superior one, Nidai Kitetsu.

He'll get a new sword in elbaf

>ZORO, put that ass down! The only way you'd be worthy of ryuma's sword is if you take my sister to pound town. You don't have to stick around, just give me a nephew

Attached: PLEASE_FUCK_MY_SISTER.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Why would zoro slap the lougetown sword guy in the face like that?

What would be the next move?

Hiyori looks retarded, Zori deserves better.

i'll leave that your imagination, user

How much do you wanna bet this guy is Bobbinfag

Did someone make this just to purposely have the worst taste possible?

wow rude

Attached: Hiyori pout.png (358x351, 99K)

>Robin
>ugly whore with ugly face
>hottest female

What a shit taste

Attached: Drk_dF2WkAAL_H9.jpg (800x682, 165K)

I didn't even start reading until bobbin was already dead

What if Elbaf will be the Arc where SH and Red Hair Pirates rest after the total war that Wano becomes after Shanks helps them escape the chaos.

Attached: 341.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

zoro has already lost shusui
next zoro is going to lose sandai kitesu, perhaps it'll be shattered and tenguyama is going to reforge it
Finally zoro will lose wado ichimonji to kyoshiro
Losing all of his swords will be the catalyst to his character arc in wano

But true

> Hiyori is the product of Oda finding out about Lucie Wilde
She's even a whore too.

She's the most disappointing "prettiest female" Oda did. I understand what Oda wanted to do with the eyes but it just makes her seem retarded

Doubt.

Zoro's next objective is to recover shusui, he won't change his mind until something more important comes up right now.

awesome

stupid gaijin like zoro didn't deserve this sword

>gaijin
He's Wanoborn.

Even Hiyori commented on him being like a native.

Just because zoro wants to get it back doesn't mean things won't get in his way

i will fuck your sisters ass
just deliver her to my stairwell and i will cuck the planet via audio or perhaps even video too

I can NOT FUCKING BELIEVE WHAT A MEME THIS TIMELINE IS

He likes retarded.

Best heroes

Attached: 53098738_495639377634157_4322436438361245283_n.png (1022x1024, 1.03M)

I can almost guess this is on reddit or is from there.

>mfw its a Zoro chapter

Attached: 1551028939629.gif (300x200, 1.6M)

Sanji is dreaming again © Oda

Female on male rape is a popular fetish Yea Forums. Do you all want to be raped by a woman?

Attached: Shishishi.jpg (988x670, 90K)

still mad that he blocked one of your arrows?

Attached: black.png (643x398, 100K)

this but in reverse

Anti-luffyfags are some of the worst posters on this board.

>Anti-luffyfags
How?

Why do they hate Robin

>mfw it's a wano chapter

Attached: 1438157691046.gif (450x253, 266K)

>Why do they hate Robin

I dont know. Because robin is shit?

Attached: 6f9.png (502x794, 142K)

Attached: ZoroUnf.jpg (1448x1184, 658K)

>mfw it's a one piece chapter

Attached: sssipp mama.png (747x503, 621K)

the 4 road porneglyphs and the one piece

>Anti-luffyfags

Attached: 1208465123.png (500x500, 97K)

Attached: ETTEjfHmIpM.jpg (800x800, 81K)

>tfw you love Zoro and Sanji equally.

Attached: muscle and brain.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>no zoro vs luffy

i would love Sanji equally to Zoro but the only thing that stops me from it are those fucking eyebrows

>look mom I posted it again

Sanji is shit

I bet Zoro is a virgin.

sometimes even fujoshitters can be funny

Attached: i'm loving it.jpg (1200x819, 178K)

Superior taste

Attached: OPtaste.jpg (2178x1330, 812K)

Why does everyone hate chopper?

Was that a roundabout way to include both Smoker and Tashigi?

Is Smoker immune to Lung cancer because of his DF??

Is the anyone else here that loves Chopper? I can't be the only one

Attached: Sakura Sweet Lovers.jpg (1080x1336, 675K)

>Is the anyone else here that loves Chopper? I can't be the only one

I am here. I love all SH except Robin.

Are you guys excited for Stampede?

unironically yess

Chopper has consistently been the worst thing in the series post TS

It's the first One Piece movie I'm actually looking forward to, so yes.

>Chopper has consistently been the worst thing in the series post TS

Attached: PgPJqH99cr8.jpg (1024x1002, 141K)

I used to love him pre-skip then the forced ultra-kawaiiness got to me and he's just alright to me now

Attached: 1542280938753.jpg (1078x659, 122K)

Unfortunately yes. I love pre-TS chopper so this is very sad.

>unironically liking Kung Fu Point and nu Horn Point

Even Oda doesn't like them, which is why he doesn't let him leave Brain Point anymore. Which he also ruined by making it overly cutesy, but it's still the least offensive out of all his current forms.

Attached: 1525218229845.jpg (500x282, 24K)

Why won't he just redesign him, it would be so easy, is it the publishers pressuring him?

he stole my dream. to have the best penis and fuck bitches and talk about one piece. what a chad

Did Chopper ever used his Horn-Point after FI? I unironically liked that new form though the old one was cool as well

Attached: 1522548600109.jpg (351x781, 35K)

i talked about this posture this morning in my sleep-aided verbal diarrhea

>tfw you love each strawhat the same and even enjoy every other character in no particular order because the series captures the most romantic sense of adventure and everyone involved makes the story what it is today and will be in the future

Attached: cosmic-man-copy_3_orig.jpg (320x285, 36K)

Attached: chocolate pudding.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

this but for shitposting purposes falsely ironically

It would've been kino if all of his forms post TS had been based on the other Straw Hats in some way.

Attached: 920.png (363x615, 97K)

mah nigga pudding looking good

why zoro dreams of chopper lol super gey

i would dab all over her chocolate pudding if you know what i mean

LEGENDARY TIER
> Zoro + Kyoshiro vs Kaido

Luffy >>>>>>>>>>>> Zoro > Usopp > Robin > Franky > Nami > Chopper > Vivi > Brook > Jinbei >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>> Sanji

Zoro secretly loves cute things. I bet he has a plush collection in his gym.

I don't mind the various pretty-looking promotional pictures, but it would be nice if we got one or two "this is what it's actually going to look like when you want to buy and pose it" pictures which would be a lot more helpful for people wanting to actually spend money on this set.

I'm cool with everything else though. Nami, Usopp and Brook look fun, and I like getting a Franky figure with his goggles. I have to wonder if they're going to make you buy Robin twice for the sake of having it match the volume cover with her being posed up with a clone, I hope that isn't the case.

Luffy is the one I'm probably the least excited for, partly because there are better Luffy figures out there but also because I already own several Luffys already. But if I bought everyone else other than Luffy then it would just be awkward so I will probably end up buying this anyway. My wallet is already in pain.

Attached: 826347.jpg (600x840, 197K)

chopper is like zoro's little bro

What made you dislike him? He's the same character tbqh

>ranking individuals objectively based on subjective desires?
>humans have much to learn..

Attached: energyflow.gif (400x371, 1.16M)

Based

are they all the same person?

Zoro x Perona confirmed canon

Attached: db4707cbc23c9659af7814b74900f8ac.jpg (640x640, 156K)

yes, jackbros samefag irl

Fuck off and die, I don't care how ironic you're being.

Attached: x14.png (942x1500, 227K)

Why?!

Attached: -KvziOmMphY.png (600x500, 255K)

Delete this filth

Attached: Zo...ro...fuck me again.jpg (378x378, 22K)

>panties barely hanging on
all my unf in one photo

These don't seem like modern reddit memes, they seem like cheezburger network and 9gag memes

>why i not super enough
franky....brother....i feel your pain

Zoro was cuck in this relationship
although this image is nice

Attached: 704c62b92066bf5716581c1a8e858f6c.jpg (1046x789, 424K)

with fucking doge making a comeback, i wouldn't be surprised if rage comics become all the rage (heh) again

It's probably made by some 14 year olds in a 3rd world country in 2012

no homo but this dude just became on of my favorite people
yo ferrara lets turn the world upside down you can join my crew

>no homo

Attached: okama look.png (181x181, 22K)

>Sanjifan here
that was obvious from the very start

Attached: chadji.jpg (201x251, 11K)

okay maybe like 15% homo
5% because just look at the dude
10% because i had inappropriate sexual happenings as a child and the effect permeates through the rest of your life
but rest assured, i have no desire to exchange and reciprocate pleasure with him or any other man for that matter!

If anything you’re going to join his crew boy.
If you ask nicely he might allow you to suck his cock.

Bolt-on Betty is OP's version of Kylie Maria

>its the retard who saves thumbnails

I can never tell if it's an actual cuck fetishist posting this image whenever ZoPe is mentioned

damn, we have some real enthusiasts in these threads today

Lol no I am probably the one who led ferrara to one piece anyways
I almost guarantee he will yield to my spirit and desires for the world and only help me obtain them. He is my jinbe. Clearly superior but from a different generation. Plus he has fucked so many bitches he is not greedy anymore. He will be part of my crew and I think we both want in that way honestly.

Considering how loose and sex addicted these sluts are I can only imagine how often pornstars fuck each other offcamera.
There's no way normal dick can satisfy them anymore so they have to stick with Thundercocks like Manuel.

its all cameras and acting bro
sure the muff is massive now but if she can have fun with you, she will
you just cant be boring and insecure
shell get your jizz if she wants it bro

nice

Attached: Birthday.jpg (648x1152, 184K)

It's got nothing to do with cuckshit or femdom, Perona just knows she needs to firmly mark her territory since Zoro has dozens of other bitches trying to fuck him too.

Attached: zorochad.jpg (603x499, 95K)

ZoLo is also scared of naked men.

What a faggot.

Oops I lost again.

Attached: oops.jpg (267x189, 16K)

delet this shit user