I watch quite a lot of regular 3d/"live action" movies/series...

I watch quite a lot of regular 3d/"live action" movies/series, and I've been wondering why none of has tried to make a strictly comfy live action series/movie. It's very popular in anime but I've never gotten that comfy feeling from watching live action, it's always 100% plot.

Attached: CjcQBE6_d.jpg (362x346, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BN9edpdCH7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>3dpd lesbian lolis
Fucking yucks.

Attached: hotties.jpg (750x342, 54K)

3D IS DISGUSTING THATS WHY
Have you ever saw a three-dimensional child, female in particular? Go look it up, then look at an anime girl and tell me they are equally as cute and nice to look at. THATS RIGHT YOU CANT

Moe doesn't exist in three-dimensional form and as such live action moe shows are out of the question.
also feds wouldn't like it I don't think

Watch more movies

isn't moe just a way to categorize fetishes?

>isn't moe just a way to categorize fetishes?
Well done, I think this will be the most retarded thing I'll read this year.

You're just gonna insult me?
ok

You're so retarded you deserve to be insulted.

Go back, retard.

I have no words

There's tons of cute 3d girls user

you mean like friends?

Friends is comedy not SoL

the 90s was almost entirely SoL comedy
>quite a lot
no you dont, fucking end yourself

Its impossible. A good anime like that needs both comfy and cute. You can get comfy from 3dpd directing but you can't get the cute

>Smug niggers insults the OP but doesn't give examples from their broad experience of watching 3DPD

It's hard to do live action comfy because a full 20-minute episode of people just frolicking around isn't really interesting. Normally that kind of voyeuristic content requires those people to be living in the lap of luxury, but then you get into reality TV territory where, again, they gin up drama because the producers think that people being rich and glamorous isn't enough (excepting those documentary-type "secret lives of the super-rich" kinds of shows).

I suppose it's worth a shot; something like the ideal life of a relatively well-off highschooler in LA or something and his rather tranquil life with friends.

>some nigger cant bother to open a search engine and needs everything including their food pre chewed spit into their mouth

t. Brainlet who thinks himym/friends/seinfield is comfy

Does this count as comfy & moe?
youtube.com/watch?v=BN9edpdCH7c

[also, I'm a retard, but please disregard that]

Anything with a laugh track doesn't count.

Charmed is pretty much cute magical girls doing cute things

Kill yourself, ironic lolicon.

>Have you ever saw
Hey, ESLfag, maybe you should learn English before posting on an English website?
>three-dimensional child
Have you seen Candydoll videos? If you still find 3D children disgusting, then you're a normalfag. Go back to wherever you came from, or lurk for two years before posting.