Pumpkin Night

Never ever again

Attached: bhad bhabie.jpg (794x564, 246K)

Good. Attacking titties is just a step too far for me.

Quick, post bobbers.

>bobber

Attached: Blacked.png (725x404, 474K)

WHEN IS THE NEW CHAPTER COMING OUT? FUCK.

I hate Chillock's (scanlator of Pumpkin Night) weird faux-British rewrite style. He does it for almost all of his mangas and hides behind "buy the manga and scanlate it yourself". You might think this attach page is funny but it doesn't fucking stop for any of their works. I'd gladly wish for shitposting 2007 anime subs over this garbage.

And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it, eop-kun.

>attach page
attached page and forgot to upload it. Cor blimey it is worse than voting Corbyn in this one! Cream cheese I'll just post another one for us guv!

Roight, I'm ofta Greggs for a cheese pasty.

Attached: k4.jpg (854x1200, 252K)

I mean "buy the manga and scanlate it yourself" is one way how you do it but most of the stuff he translates is garbage by the same horror author so it's not a big waste.

BEGONE THOT

>buy the manga and scanlate it yourself
He's not wrong, buddy. You get what you pay for.

This

This. Dont get to the best part and then quit author.

I mean exactly, it's not like he's defacing Shakespeare. This is shlock, hell he's probably improving it by adding this layer of camp. I get your annoyance but again, this stuff isn't high art.

>Shakespeare. This is shlock
And Shakespear somehow isn't.

fag

Probably never. It's on hiatus.

Looking at his profile on Mangadex it looks like he's only done that for like three series, none of which were particularly good and were otherwise forgettable.

after Freak Island or Killing Morph ends.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 12.44.45 PM.png (468x268, 135K)

Please do not bully my wife.

Attached: 60692810_p0.jpg (842x595, 607K)

I can rewrite his translation into more proper one.

You have no idea how many anons keep saying that and how they're going to snipe his series but don't actually follow through with it. If you're gonna do it, do it faggot.

Attached: INNIT.jpg (615x409, 45K)

>Greggs

Pretty much. His britfag translation of R402 is the only thing that makes it worth reading. Otherwise it's just a really fucking boring series about cucks cucking cucks.

Attached: k29.jpg (854x1200, 235K)

Everybody says but nobody has even attempted lmao

Attached: brewskies.jpg (696x371, 135K)

Because nobody really cares about series he translates and won't waste time on them.

Bopper

>It's dead jim, let it go

Attached: BAHGAWD.png (1073x481, 610K)