People think Code Geass is good

>people think Code Geass is good

Attached: Lel_ouch.png (1600x900, 718K)

(you)

>For example, if I told you "suck my dick"...

It's one of the few actual good trainwrecks, yes.

any show is good if there's a cute fujobait in it

Please keep making threads like this!
Keep showing everyone how shitposters are literally too dumb for Code Geass

Attached: saytheline.jpg (395x650, 110K)

Haha, what a convenient thing to say. Not contrived at all.

That's exactly what I'd say in that situation to be desu.

Your argument?

It's a trainwreck, but a fun trainwreck just like ange and valvrave

OP, shut your brain off, enjoy the hot babes and cool robots

That was the exact moment it went from good to great

>Entire Mao arc dedicated to drilling it in the viewer's mind that "The Geass becomes uncontrollable and brings forth disastrous circumstances"
>Euphie arc comes RIGHT AFTER IT
>The following development is not only foreshadowed, but obvious

>Meanwhile, brainlets

>AHAHAH TRAINWRECK, AM I RIGHT, HOW EPIC MY DUDES AHAHAH TRAINWRECK TRAINWRECK AHAHA RUBBER NEN LOOOOLL

Attached: uLyjO7p9.jpg (411x412, 18K)

he had subconscious intetntions to gayass exactly that, as he subconsciously planned it all through beforehand, at least that's my take on it.
anyways. he's a narcissist faggot that got what he deserved and not in any way a hero

>entire arc is a massive warning
>MC learns nothing from it
>conveniently bumbles himself in a disaster
>Cum Guzzlerfags will defend it because it was their favorite anime when they were 14

>MC learns nothing from it
The entire point was his overconfidence in his abilities and using the Geass as a get out of jail free card, something he wises up to after he sees what can happen because of it.
No one is calling Code Geass perfect, but this obnoxious "LOL TRAINWRECK LOL TRAINWRECK" shitposting by people who have :
a) Not watched the show
b) Only watched it after knowing they were supposed to only enjoy it I R O N I C A L L Y
Is just unpleasant, brings nothing new to the threads, and reveals brains too small to comprehend even the simplest shonen plot

>mfw this happened

Attached: densemotherfucker.png (720x528, 447K)

*Uses Geass* Obama, Kill All Niggers!!!!!!!!!

>actually believing Code Geass isn't a trainwreck in the year of our lord 2019

Million Zeroes.

Code Geass is good.

>The entire point was his overconfidence in his abilities and using the Geass as a get out of jail free card, something he wises up to after he sees what can happen because of it.
He 'wises up' after he personally fucks everything up in a stupidest way imaginable, right after an entire arc warning him of the dangers of Geass. People aren't stupid for poiting out how hamfisted and contrived it is. It's too obvious. The writers weren't being clever or anything, they just wanted to shock people. Sure, there are things people are stupid about when it comes to CG. This is not one of them.

>MC has flaws
oooh no

I give you that it's still somewhat contrived, but from a writing perspective it had the build up, logic behind and made for a fun twist to get characters into new tense and exciting situations. Calling it "bad writing" or "stupid" is being plain ignorant, especially when the show never went for complete realism.

>Million Zeroes.
>Picks one of the actually credible plot points as "proof" of the trainwreck

Attached: 1508958109752.jpg (777x777, 233K)

>MC has flaws
Basic bitch comeback. There's a huge differences between being merely flawed and the Euphinator disaster. Lelouch almost getting captured by Cornelia is because of the flaw of arrogance. Getting an entire stadium of people massacred because of the same flaw is just stupidity.

>There's a huge differences
>because of the same flaw
Good job invalidating your point on your own

>Kissanime

>loses control of his Geass
>
>
>
>but only that one time, afterwards he doesn't ever lose control of it again and Geass users losing control of their powers is never mentioned again

I don't mind this too much.

I agree it is a bit contrived but it's done in a very good way. There was already set-up showing that Geass can get out of control. And the entire incident was very well integrated into the plot and the development of multiple characters.

Bad shitpost and nope. The latter example goes beyond being arrogant. If you can't see the difference, you're a drone.

Everyone in this thread should take this post and use it forever as proof that trainwreck posters haven't even watched the show, and just repeat what they've read like retards.
I refuse to believe anyone who has watched the show could have missed how the Geass works and why its sudden activation was a surprise only in that point.

Everyone thank the kind user for proving once more than trainwreckposters are subhumans who are criticizing something they haven't even watched.

>Gayassbot has a meltdown

I sorta of like it because it's a tone shift

Through the series we always get Lelouch being a perfect guy who never fucks up and saves everyone from every situation no matter what cost, but at the same time he's still a high school student who's kinda immature and really should be an idiot.

It really humanizes the character from being god of strategy to a flawed human

I agree it should have been done in a better way such as him saying something different but on key words his Geass goes off at random times to make the phrase subliminal but still be
>Kill all japanese

But I still really like Geass despite it being sort of bait for edgy teens with God complexes
But I bit into it really hard as a teen with a god complex and it still has great memories for me even now

Aside from a reboot there's nothing anyone can say that can make me hate Code Geass

Attached: Hikaru.no.Go.full.462155.jpg (734x1000, 191K)

Based DXFan619 destroyed this show

Code Geass is crazy and fabulous and awesome

Attached: 1554583916383.jpg (800x533, 104K)

How can you be so retarded to not understand a show as simple as code geass?

Stupid streamshitter.