5Toubun no Hanayome

Since we all know itsuki is winning the Fuutaroubowl, let's discuss how Negi will move the story forward to create the ultimate butthurt?

It quiet entertaining to see her watching her sisters fighting one another while waiting to sweep in for the victory at the end.

Attached: KoMvu19.jpg (1400x2000, 598K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll2305325xaf2a30B3-66
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=74188669&page=3
files.catbox.moe/lyqqr1.png
files.catbox.moe/es0o2t.png
files.catbox.moe/drsvua.png
files.catbox.moe/78q6s3.png
files.catbox.moe/04b6lp.jpg
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1109727156785954817/pu/vid/900x720/jTSF5EwMyWMlLMc4.mp4
twitter.com/ouna0408/status/1117053206322802689
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=62470608&mode=medium
youtube.com/watch?v=OzzKBxlIiEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Add a skit about how Fuutarou hates the first girl, first cover rule in harem/romcom so the retards can keep reading and hoping that any other girls would win the bowl.

Mess up the other girls

But Itsuki is the best girl, why can't she win?

Fuutarou still needs to find out the identity of Rena.
And the kisser.
And he still needs to open the thing Rena gave him.
All Negi has to do is to wrap these things in a single arc and voila, you have your ending.

didn't he lose the thing rena gave him?

miku already won user, stop hurting yourself

Attached: E15.png (1179x1651, 1.16M)

The only butthurt I see is you making a second thread because your feelings were hurt in the first one

>Miku
>Won
At best she is getting Takeda as the consolation prize.

yeah good meme, it doesn't change that she is the bride tho

>meme
Your waifu has become a meme at this point.

>she is the bride tho
Come here user, let me give you a hug. You desperately need one.

>Your waifu
thats where youre wrong kiddo, I really dislike miku, but like I say my personal preferences (also yours) dosen't change nothing

Nino is the bride though

Party won't never over Anons

Attached: 1549282206644.jpg (1000x567, 115K)

Attached: image%3A944743.jpg (724x1024, 152K)

user miku is the Uruka of the series. Girls like her never win in a harem. This isn't battle shounen where girls who were in love with the mc from the beginning with no competition wins.

that's quite good

that is what i would like to think as well user, but she has the high ground since fuutarou was able to identify her in a arc about using love to distinguish between them

Attached: nolove.png (1355x544, 362K)

Two more weeks until Miku's victory is confirmed.

I've invested so much time on this series. I'm so tired, bros.

Attached: 73280457_p0.jpg (526x605, 78K)

> she has the high ground
She doesn't. She had too many chances to confess and has blown away every single one of them. The bride is either Nino or Itsuki.

> Miku's victory

Attached: giphy.gif (500x343, 251K)

implying negi will not give her a proper one, show me one panel where he is able to identify any of other of the quint past scrambled eggs and I will believe you (I really want to), but the facts are there user.

This. They developed a chemistry long time ago.

Attached: N11.png (1426x2048, 1.11M)

It's obvious that she will get her chance to confess but the way the story has progressed so far she has a very slim chance of actually winning. Besides its way too obvious that she isn't the kisser and the kisser being the bride has already been confirmed.

>chemistry

>kisser being the bride has already been confirmed.
So why the fuck do people think Ituki is going to win? Apart from the tropes and shit. She has less of a chance to Kiss Futs than Miku does. The only way Itsuki is the kisser is if Negi is a hack. Which I'm fully expecting. Theres no way Itsuki would kiss him.

Itsuki's feelings are left too ambigious to get a clear picture.

Even still theres no way she'd kiss him. She had no romantic feelings then, she might do now but I'm still not sure. She also thinks a student and teacher relationship is completely inappropriate and something she wouldn't do. Not only that she wouldn't undermine her sisters like Ichika as she knew very well Miku liked him a lot. There is no instance here as to where she'd kiss him.

Futaba is best.

user, she always win "somehow", the final test(vs ichika), the bakery job(vs nino) and the kisser pose ugh, its painfully obvious its her, ichika rejection is imminent, yotsuba got an indirect rejection in chapther 72, and is quite posible that nino is going to get rejected in this arc(pic related) besides delayed rejections are a big loser flag

Attached: E20.png (1115x1600, 760K)

>she always win "somehow"
She doesn't. She has literally become a meme at this point.

stop pretending to be blind

Attached: 1555138215539.jpg (934x1906, 670K)

HAREM END CONFIRMED BY THE NIPS INTERVIEW

Attached: IMG_3198.png (336x376, 32K)

>Implying the panels posted shift the narrative in Miku's favour

>B-but Fuutarou praised her
He has done the same with each of them, you are reaching very hard.

>show me one panel where he is able to identify any of other of the quint past scrambled eggs
it is clear that he has already identified the Kisser = Nino=bride

Based

Kill yourself, subhuman

im not telling that, what im saying is that negi always gives her some sort of consolation prize, and in this arc or next it may be a proper confession
show me

>user, she always win "somehow"
you means Nino always win and Miku get btfo
>the final test(vs ichika),
Nino win
>the bakery job(vs nino)
Nino win
>the kisser pose
Nino did the same pose

>is quite posible that nino is going to get rejected in this arc(pic related) besides delayed rejections are a big loser flag

you means Miku and your pic is Nino main girl moment nothing new

>consolation prize
That's what she will get in the end as well. At best she will get the chance to confess the way she wants but winning is completely out of reach for her at this point.

>what im saying is that negi always gives her some sort of consolation prize
So Takeda is her consolation prize

Fuck off, subhuman

Honestly, kill yourself

>consolation prize
Soooooooo..... Takeda?

I wish people weren't so harsh on Itsuki being the end girl

Attached: A-ano.png (336x352, 179K)

They don't have to be because she isn't

>she isn't
user I

You think this is detective manga where we can find the kisser by logic ? don't fall for Negi's shit

Finally a chance to use this pic again

Attached: Raping Intent.png (304x335, 160K)

I wish I were as retarded as (you) anons and believe in that

>Theres no way Itsuki would kiss him.
There's no way Itsuki would get in a mixed bath knowing that Fuut's inside, right?

Because you're insecure, right.

IT'S NOT FAIR MIKU BROS, WHY IS ITSUKI WINNING SO MUCH

Someone is afraid of the Takedachad

I gave up when Negi essentially said he is trying to cause waifu wars and intends on feeding them. He is just pulling everyone's leg with horseshit until Itsuki wins.

>he's shaking in fear
It's okay user, Takeda is pretty cute!

If you really believe that Miku will win, you're enough retarded

Ichika a best
Miku a second best
Nino a shit

Attached: 1554102183415.jpg (1946x3000, 839K)

Fuu's wife is so cute!

Attached: D4CZsyVU4AABoge.jpg (720x1200, 179K)

Haven't had the pleasure to speak with you in weeks. What are you up to lately user?

Attached: Mainest Girl.png (918x1364, 1.66M)

Nino is the bride, though

Ichika a whore

She loves Fuutarou and doesn't play mind games with him (Miku,Itsuki) or outright harm him (Nino). She is the best GF because of this.

didn't I say multiple times that I despise miku? "if" she win the takeda bowl I would be happy.

This desu.

>2 threads
Guess it's not stopping anytime soon.

Attached: 1546397562592.jpg (432x576, 111K)

not enough as you, apparently

I mean, I know it's bait be she actually did both.

Whoever doesn't want Itsuki wining has no heart. Whoever doesn't believe it has no brain

Partyfags need to die.

Sorry, could you repeat that?
I couldn't hear you over the sound of my HOPE!

Attached: YotsuLove.jpg (1228x2048, 174K)

never

Attached: 1553566451126.gif (963x1024, 1.34M)

OK, user.

Attached: Dont-argue-with-fools.jpg (547x720, 88K)

Can't wait for GW to kill every single one of you.

Is the last time we didn't have a day without a thread dating back to pre anime?

Who is the stalker ?

Nino's ex-boyfriend

I dunno, man. The last few arcs have been building to this moment. Fuutarou noticed her feeling on his own. Nino will encourage Miku and she will finally be able to confess on her own.
Do you really think it's going to end with Fuutarou saying "Sorry. I have no feelings for you?".
Wouldn't that be the final kick in the teeth for her and would completely destroy the confidence she managed to muster to confess?
I guess I could see her obtaining the willpower to not crumble after being rejected and growing as a person as her reward

Nino's current boyfriend

Why do you think GW is going to be any different?

>to this moment.
We're still 30-40 chapters away from the end.
If the build up is for this moment, then I have some bad news.

Me

How did you find me out?

GW will make things even worse.

Cute!

Nino is the kisser.
Nino was originally hesitant to kiss Fuutarou using Itsuki's face saying that it wouldn't be as effective. She later says she can't afford to keep up with appearances after Ichika failed to stop their father. This would mean she couldn't afford to wait as yet another sister of hers could do something before her.
She makes it exceptionally clear throughout the arc that she wants to kiss him. Both her initial attempts at trying to kiss him didn't work out in her favor since she stopped herself the first time and the second time was because Ichika didn't distract their father. It was their last day on the trip and they were about to head home, so for Nino it was a now or never moment.

Nino didn't reveal herself because she was never given the time right after the kiss, they were called out to so they wouldn't miss the ship. Nino also proceeded not to reveal herself later because she herself is worried about how Fuutaoru thinks of her. She knows how she treated Fuutarou in the beginning and that put her in a bad position. She probably thought revealing the kiss to him might have completely ruined her chances were she to reveal it. She is effectively trying to rebuild her relationship from the start.

Also add on that the kiss itself wasn't particularly spectacular adds to the idea that she probably didn't want to reveal it. She was worried about doing a bad kiss, so for her a bad kiss alongside Fuutarou's previous negative opinion of her would be the end of her. This is why she is unsure about being in the lead in chapter 71 since those two things would end any chance of her dating Fuutarou as he was.

Attached: 1555118013527.jpg (1300x1834, 1.22M)

>Fuutarou sees Nino crying
>tries to intervene
>Nino tells him to go chase Miku
>Fuutarou knows that Miku likes him and just overheard Yotsuba talking about it
>But Fuutarou only begrudgingly chases after Miku because Nino is yelling at him to do so

Riddle me this: if Fuutarou is in love with Miku, why did he resist chasing after her while acting like he was more concerned with Nino crying? Fuutarou seems angry that Nino is telling him to go after Miku and he pauses before reluctantly agreeing to do so.

Additionally, when Fuutarou had discussed with Yotsuba that he was taking feelings of love seriously, why did he not think of Miku despite knowing that she was in love with him? Instead, he thought of Nino and the mysterious kisser. This riddle will stump Mikufags!

Attached: This kills the Mikufag.png (1061x904, 630K)

The denial in some anons is really hilarious

I am not even a mikufag, but it is obvious that Negi is preparing something big, I mean, from the scrambled eggs, they have not had a conversation without being interrupted by someone, if that were not enough, we did not even see how it developed the gift from her that was going to the gym with Fuutaro. Negi just did not want them to interact because he was preparing something big

Nice to meet you, blonde boy.

Attached: Nino-is-going-to-win-o.png (2662x1845, 1.44M)

Are we 30-40 chapters away, though? Or 20?
Well, it doesn't have to happen this soon

Attached: 1555125700540.png (1418x768, 1.09M)

Are you going to keep copying posts from previous threads?

Attached: IMG_20190411_120820.jpg (768x768, 68K)

how could u like Miku bruh u can’t even fucking see half of her damn face baka. And who tf wears headphones every where they go lmaooo Miku one of those kids. And like what the fuck can u even talk to her about, her interests r lame as hell, like she’s obsessed with Japanese history like bruh if u rly think I’m bouta sit down and discuss Japanese history with ur bitch ass ur wrong. And like shy girls rly ain’t as good as u virgins think like how are you even gonna talk to her like all she likes is Fucking Japanese history. What r u gonna do sit down at a nice restaurant and discuss mf samurais n shit.

Waifu bait only for his cash, no fucking one cares

Why is Nino pegging Itsuki? Is this what a true sisterly love is?

Having too many threads is a mistake.

TAKEDA PICKED UP THE BREAD! TAKEDACHADS RISE UP!

Attached: 1555089502711.png (930x2455, 1.29M)

All is Ninofags' fault !

>she had too many chances to confess and has blown away every single one of them
And none of these matter because Fuutarou still managed to find out that Miku likes him.
Confession is only crucial IF the MC still isn't aware about the girl feeling,which isn't the case here with latest chapter.
At this point in Miku case,confession only serve as bridge so both Miku and Fuutarou can face each other properly and no longer hesitating.

Attached: b89.jpg (1060x720, 169K)

>Nino is the kisser.
My dear Watson, in these kind of cases you know that the most obvious Quint to be the kisser is NOT going to be the one. The kisser is either Yotsuba or Itsuki as they are the only two who haven't shown any feelings towards Fuu yet.

>Miku will get the T soon
Feels good being a Takedachad.

All good with that damage control?

>Yotsuba or Itsuki
>haven't shown any feelings towards Fuu
You're no Sherlock, that's for damn sure.

Hope Nino will make up with him, poor boy

Fuutarou has known that Miku has been in love with him since partway through the onsen trip and he has never once given a fuck. Miku is done. It's over.

>MC simultaneously aware two of the harem girls love him
That's what sets Negi apart

Not him but Rena was obviously Itsuki, but some anons wanted to believe it was Yotsuba even though it was pretty clear. Rena ended up being Itsuki.

Now look at OP. At least the other thread doesn't start with a bait.

more like a month before speedreader-kun

Attached: x14.png (1426x2048, 1.21M)

He's aware of three. He's known Miku has loved him for a while. Nino conressed to him and Ichika indirectly confessed to him. He was temporarily confused about Miku because of Ichika's bullshit, but know he's sure.

Kintarou is dead, he isn't coming back.
But it's ok, Fuutarou is still there.

>thinks suspicion is the same as knowing
Dumb ESL poster

I'd argue that Yotsuba seemed the most likely Quint to be Rena than Itsuki. Hence Negi confirming Itsuki as 'Rena' is a red herring to steer the readers away from believing Yotsuba is lolikano.

no, its not, but the idea is already on his mind, and That's what matters

Here.
Fuutarou has began suspecting between Jan-Feb, but brushed it off as
>that couldn't have been the intention
Then Nino confessed right after, then he got an almost confirmation during the scrambled eggs, then Michika confessed, then he finally confirmed he was right about Miku's feelings, in Kyoto.
This is the literal canon timeline.

Attached: N10.png (1426x2048, 793K)

Monday when

This. The Nino Gang demands its WTNs.

Attached: Pelo.png (248x241, 115K)

>after he died Nino immediately jumped on his cousin
What a slut

Attached: 1552813144907.jpg (1443x2048, 304K)

Who is best Girl? Yea Forums Poll:

poll-maker.com/poll2305325xaf2a30B3-66

So, basically:
>yotsuba closed the door for his feelings
>miku's slow&weak attacks WERE indeed chipping it in but he was still in denial
>nino flying kicked the door down, emotions started to flow
>fuutarou started thinking about it
>ichika with her miku play set him back a bit
>kyoto made all the shit hit the fan
>itsuki is too busy eating

Attached: x19.png (1070x1600, 845K)

Why was Miku the sexiest quint in this arc? She wasn't even fully naked.

Ichika would cheat on Fuuts for vengeance
Nino would attack men who hit on her
Miku would never betray Fuuts
Yotsuba would be coerced into cheating sex
Itsuki would suck dick for a hamburger

>Itsuki as 'Rena' is a red herring

Just put some sengoku armor and done.

I love the charm detail, DAT is fucking good.

> Nino has been working for weeks with Fuutaro
> She has not achieved anything in that time
> her interactions were probably only harassment of her that most likely is that she only bothers Fuutaro
> Negi does not mind doing another chapter of them working because it was demonstrated in a single chapter that nothing would change at that time

On the other hand...

> All the conversations of Fuutaro and Miku have been interrupted after the scrambled eggs
> Miku was not present when the quints talked about their gifts, which was caused by Negi so they can not interact
> Fuutaro was thinking about the fake Miku, since he was sure that she liked him, and not only did he think it was a misunderstanding

It really makes you think, right?

>Miku would never betray Fuuts
Implying miku won't please old men for sengoku gatcha.

Someone post that panel of Miku seducing a guard

> She has not achieved anything in that time
Imagine being this delusional.

Attached: x13.png (1115x1600, 704K)

And yet he still didn't give a fuck and only ran after Miku after being forced to.

This sure looks like the reaction of man about to chase the girl he loves

Attached: This kills the Mikufag.png (1061x904, 630K)

Why do you feel the need to to try and put one of the quints down to prop you favourite up?

Attached: 1554943638753.png (1059x899, 294K)

How can one artist be so based?

Attached: D2eDSi8U0AEyBZH.jpg_orig.jpg (1500x2121, 442K)

I need me that webm of Nino flipping off MC. It's for research purposes.

Attached: png.jpg (640x1028, 269K)

What is supposed to be the achievement here apart from having common sense when someone tells you something directly

The hero we don't deserve.

At no time have I said that he is in love with Miku

The only thing that indicates, is that Negi has tried to ignore every approach between them for some reason

You seem assblasted.

I mean, the MC is literally talking about it on the same page.

there is a lot of misconception of why fuutarou wears the charm on the day of the wedding, most of people thinks that its because of Nino, but it could be possible that he still have it because someone way more special than Nino give it to him. Rahia, in fact she is the one that notice it

He satisfied my desire to see a Nino train.

Attached: D1V-PMLU8AE1_CM-orig @ffdart.jpg (2480x3507, 886K)

read the bottom panel, retard

Reminder that this happened a significant amount of time after he knew Miku was in love with him. Miku's crush on him was unable to change his opinion, but Nino's sincere declaration of love made him rethink matters.

Negi is a hack and pulled the "lol I knew ;)" out of his ass though

He also pulled Rena back, so we can consider that a bunch of chapters are retconed for good and he'll just Kubo it up.

>WHA-WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?
Fucking fatso, restaurant breaker, organic vacuum cleaner, meatwaste, only because you have that shitty "Muh main gurl" attitude doesn't mean you can come with a lame excuse, but that's fine, no man on this earth would like a pig as yourself, so i understand why you are yet to know the reasons behind someone stalking a cute bishoujo in her prime, that's why i forgive you.

Attached: 14.png (647x300, 214K)

He chunks out nino fanart at a constant rate, i love him

Attached: 67A5459C-9985-4106-8C3A-1E993F7DEC98.png (800x900, 589K)

Can you get any more delusional? It's pathetic to see your impotent rage manifesting in this manner. Just accept that Miku isn't the one.

Negi himself said that it's unnecessary an ending where he's connected to everyone. And the charm has a big connection between them, they were literally saved by it. F wearing the charm is absolutely unnecessary.

>Everything that isn't in miku's favour is an asspull
You never fail to entertain me.

He literally says that he recognizes love as a sincere feeling, compared to before he did not care at all because he thought it was irrelevant

And I repeat, what is Nino's achievement?, Fuutaro takes the feelings of love seriously, but that does not give her an advantage, he will take seriously the feelings of any other girl who shows them to him.

*if Nino's not the bride.

Meeku isn't the bride but "I knew btw" is still terrible writing.

You've answered yourself.

>Getting this desperate to shitpost

Yeah but Itsuki has won though? It's why she can stuff her face while the others act like retards.

>Just accept that Miku isn't the one.
But I did? Bad writing is still bad writing.

>Fuutarou isn't comically dense and actually understands that Miku likes him given her obvious "I like this guy" actions which include literally jumping on Fuutarou and hugging him
>"WOW THIS IS BAD WRITING WHAT AN ASSSPULL"

Attached: 1554322910760.jpg (540x720, 53K)

>after he knew Miku was in love with him
He only have inkling suspicion because he never get any confirmation.He only confirmed that Miku was in fact in love with him last chapter based on what happening at the summit(Yotsuba blabber mouth and Miku's running away)

No one said that, people are complaining about the other way around.

>Fuutarou suddenly stops being dense as a brick like he did for the previous 70 chapters and says he knew all along despite even denying it to Itsuki when he had zero reasons to do so
>"AAH YES SASUGA NEGI SAMA HOW DARE THEY CALL YOU OUT"

Attached: steve-buscemi-400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I made a translation so nippon people can understand the greatness of the pairing.

Attached: fixed.png (930x2455, 1.29M)

>No one said that
Stop, retard.
>Negi is a hack and pulled the "lol I knew ;)" out of his ass though

Bro, literally he thinks about that in the next chapter

Attached: c_68.jpg (801x335, 53K)

>says he knew all along despite even denying it to Itsuki
Oh. So you're a dumb speedreader. The reason he denied it to Itsuki that one time is because he was confused by Ichika!Miku. He half suspected that it wasn't the real Miku, but he wasn't sure so he thought that maybe he was wrong about Miku liking him. In the most recent chapter, it's all cleared up and Fuutarou says, "So I was right. It wasn't her."

This is so poorly done it is actually hilarious

Based fellow Takedachad.

quads of truth

He's talking about being able to distinguish Miku while she was in the Itsuki disguise, you nincompoop.

Your reading comprehension sucks.

Ironic
You're a dumbass.

Rude. I put my heart into it you know.

If you missed the point, its about how, as you said, it was obivous, so obvious even the dense MC knew, but the author promptly chose to hidden and change information given to us until it was convenient.

Attached: E13.png (1115x1600, 514K)

>looks like a Chad when dying his hair
>we're stuck with regular Fuuts due to the timeskip
It hurts

If Nino is the kisser, she would have revealed publically that she had already kissed Fuu by this point. If she's not ashamed of openly declaring her love for Fuu in front of the other Quints, why would she be ashamed of a kiss? Doesn't add up. If anything the most likely Quint to hide the fact they kissed Fuu would be Yotsuba.

Oh, of course, but what were the others talking about so he could think about that? Oh yes, love

Nino herself said she was afraid of being a bad kisser.

You know what he would have ACTUALLY said if he "half suspected" it and "wasn't sure", and Negi could write properly?

>Maybe not. I am not sure.

What? Those posts are even disagreeing with each other.

And yet this is what he says immediately after the cropped panel you posted.

Attached: in any case.png (353x505, 105K)

She's a pure maiden!

Nino already talked about being embarrassed if she was a bad kisser and the kiss she had with Fuutarou definitely qualifies as a bad kiss.

>misconception
Raiha had nothing to do with the charm aside from giving it to him offscreen. He even gave it away.
It's much more important to Nino and Fuutarou's relationship and she is the reason he's not wearing it at the moment.

>Those posts are even disagreeing with each other.
That's the point. Are you really THIS stupid? Pathetic.

Why would she announce to the other quints that she stole a kiss from Fuutarou while she was dressed as Itsuki?

WTN is dead.

That was not even the first time though.

Attached: x15.png (1115x1600, 539K)

Neither are mine, what the fuck?

>SLIDE

Oh, you forgot the panel in which Raiha interrupts your thinking and without thinking again or for the convenience of the plot, he lets it go

As long as fucking Ichikashit doesn't win, I'll be fine with anyone else winning.

This page absolutely reeks of Yotsuba being Lolikano.

>easy child birth
if the bride is Nino, Why not return it? unless the bride is someone else of course, it would be very poor taste to give the charm to any other sister when it is deeply connected to Nino, In any case, the fact that He carries the amulet works more against Nino than in her favor.

Some fag complained about me not translating the sfx, so I did.
If you're unsatisfied I'd like to see a better translation.

Because she's not pregnant user.

He doesn't fully deny it here.
Yotsuba asked the exact same question about herself and his reply to her was.
>Hell no

The kiss was a mistake.
Now people won't stop talking about why a quint is or can't be the kisser, even though Negi can just easily pick any quint and provide any reason for it, no matter how asspullish it may be, as he pleases.

There's still time for a Yotsuba arc. She's the only one to go on a one-on-one date, she kissed him on the cheek. Maybe she's playing it cool out of a misplaced sense of loyalty to her sisters.

>Why not return it?
It's his charm.
I can't understand what you've tried to communicate in the latter part of your post so I'm going to skip it

Negi is a woman.

It's less about denying and more about understanding.
He supposedly knew about Miku here, yet 428's question completely flew over his head.

>Negi can just easily pick any quint
He can't pick Ichika or Miku because it's physically impossible for them to do it

>The kiss was a mistake
Indeed it was.

I find it highly suspicious that Yotsuba and somewhat Itsuki support Miku. Despite things feeling like they may go in the latter’s favor, having support girls when 1 and 2 don’t feels like it means she won’t end up winning. Not really sure if that’s even a thing or not, just a feeling I have.

Yotsuba asked whether he's in love with Miku. Of course he denied it because he hasn't loved anyone

Why do you think they're rushing with the wedding while being only 22 and why is Maruo assblasted?

Attached: 74117454_p0.jpg (684x1000, 380K)

>This page absolutely reeks of Yotsuba being Lolikano.

Attached: 1549525747987.png (1144x1600, 1.97M)

He literally CAN,

Pixiv HQ version

Attached: 74187772_p0.jpg (1500x2121, 912K)

I thought it was negi talking to hopefags

She is
Fatty is just an accomplice to Yotsuba 4Dchess. Yotsuba gave fatty the Rena clothes back in 7goodbyes

>2 threads
MAKE IT STOP

Attached: IMG_20190414_001132.jpg (2048x764, 205K)

Technically he can, but it's going to be an asspull after he spent time establishing that they shouldn't be able to

I love Itsuki!

Attached: 7520.jpg (512x512, 56K)

>Yotsuba gave fatty the Rena clothes back in 7goodbyes
She didn't.

Raiha was Itsuki accomplice.Yotsuba is just a drooling dumbo.

We know... uuuhh... yeah... We know.

Its unstoppable at this point

Attached: AE80541D-9796-4802-87F6-0EB6F1E03505.jpg (800x800, 97K)

what ever happened to the summary spoilers?

Watch this!

Attached: 73441121_p2.jpg (768x1024, 360K)

Im watching

Attached: B322FF2E-BD3A-47BC-A1E0-6D1E7B8CFABD.jpg (848x1200, 131K)

Why was Yotsuba fine with leaving out Ichika, Nino, and Itsuki here, but the moment Ichika ask her for a favor, she suddenly care about the other two?

Attached: x5.png (786x691, 423K)

Nigga, those have been dead for about 6 months or so already

Here!

Attached: 73673128_p1.jpg (1232x2000, 1.47M)

4d chess

I love Miku

Attached: DmoW34aUYAA9dud.jpg (774x1263, 143K)

Yotsuba is a snake

Yotsuba might have been able to sense Ichika’s shadiness, or just because she asked right after and now she no longer could make just one person happy, there were conflicting interests at play. Remember she didn’t actually know Ichika liked him so she thought she was just doing something nice for her sister’s lovelife with Miku.

Attached: 2312286D-CA45-4F07-9055-45679A854E4F.jpg (387x348, 37K)

We know, Takeda. We know.

I'll still be on her side even if the author forsakes her.

Attached: 1554465497520.jpg (1200x1599, 134K)

Because Yotsuba know leaving only Ichika+Miku+Fuutarou alone as a group would only spell disaster for Miku.So she put the other two as failsafe.

Reminder that the best onee-chan Nino was the only one to disagree with Yotsuba being alone.

Attached: x13y.png (1115x1600, 440K)

I want more Yotsuba porn, I blame China for the lack of it.

I did this with my great jap knowledge acquired by /jp/ DJT

Attached: A story between two backs - BACKSTORY.png (930x2455, 1.61M)

Perfect. I can't read kanji but it looks perfect. Now go post it in 2ch.

Wasn’t Ichika also uncomfortable with that? Though I think they all were surely but Nino was just the first to speak up with what she wanted instead.

Yotsuba, a ghost without development

This one and the cake one are my favorites.

> A story between 2 backs - backstory
Also your naming game is up to point.

>last panel
>sukiSdesu
What did you mean by this?

Nino is a good sister.

Attached: 1555052875685.jpg (3840x2160, 2.63M)

Nino is just Yotsuba's mom at this point.

Attached: x6.png (1426x2048, 938K)

>Wasn’t Ichika also uncomfortable with that?
>Ichika
Nah

It means she sukis Takeda

I want Nino to pat Yotsuba's head and tell her everything is going to be alright

Attached: D1tB_EwUwAAo2SH.jpg orig.jpg (908x799, 130K)

Lolikano has been lewded
o no

>another Yotsuba lewd
who cares

Attached: 1555075318118.gif (266x331, 231K)

Nino > Yotsuba > Raiha > Miku > Takeda > Itsuki > Ichika

>2348▶
>Lolikano has been lewded
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=74188669&page=3

Miku and takeda so close to each other. How romantic!

Miku = Itsuki > Yotsuba > Nino > Ichika

It's beautiful.

Does anyone remember the bonus pages for each volume? I remember one being the quint's favorite animals, hobby, television shows. What else was there?

He even let her go first. What a gentleman.

Favorite drinks, favorite foods.

Favourite drinks, foods, what they do in the morning

Nino > Yotsuba > Miku > Itsuki

What was the food?

Nino's were pancakes.

>kisser being the bride has already been confirmed.

Imagine falling to Negi's falseflag operation.

And Itsuki's was meat in general if I remember correctly

And miku's was matcha. Tch. I was anticipating there was a connection with tomatos.

Wasn't matcha the drinks?

No. Check volume 3, it's already translated.

Ichika-some sort of snacks
Nino-Pancakes
Miku-Matcha
Yotsuba-Orange
Itsuki-Meat
Matcha is a flavour.Matcha ice-cream,matcha snacks included etc.
Her favourite drink is green tea.

People who think Itsuki doesn't have a thing for Fuutarou are denser than him and literally dumber than Yotsuba who has just realized it

Is this manga already ending?

Itsuki's favorite drink is curry.

>Matcha is a flavour.Matcha ice-cream,matcha snacks included etc.
>Her favourite drink is green tea.
Ah, I see, thanks.

lurk more

Not even the party is.

>arc features multiple onsen scenes with naked quints
>this is the lewdest page in the whole arc
Really gets the noggin joggin.

Spoiler when?

Attached: 1554980333536_1783.gif (316x259, 186K)

The bride is either Miku or Itsuki. There are no other options as of now.
Miku end would be the most wholesome for sure, but it will only satisfy me if Miku's personality changes a bit and she stops being so shy and indecisive. She tries really hard but she need to actually confess and talk to Fuuts.
As for Itsuki, in one of the previous threads user assumed that Fuuts will solve quints issues, and Itsuki, a self-proclaimed mommy, seeing that will fall in love with him. I think this is the most realistic scenario and what Negi was actually planning from the start.

Attached: 1553667074133.png (2508x3031, 3.33M)

Are the girls older or younger than him? I am actually not sure since the birthday stuff was just a mess.

This season sucks so I keep coming back to these threads since there's nothing else to discuss.

make fuutarou hate ichika for muh snek
nino gets onodera treatment
miku gets ntr'ed by takeda
yotsuba gets flat out rejected
itsuki wins without any effort

willing to bet my yukinon daki at least 3/5 this

>The bride is either Miku or Itsuki. There are no other options as of now.
・D・E・L・U・S・I・O・N・
It's going to be sweeter than drinking fresh spring water while dying of thirst in the desert when the Miku question is finally put to rest.

Lol this. It was just like when Rena was revealed and Itsuki just went ‘actually I have another face’ stuff.

fuu: april 15th
quints: may 5th

she had already figured out Fuu was starting to like Miku
Yotsuba was also the first to notice when Miku was starting to like Fuu

Attached: dx14.png (938x563, 133K)

Anyone else worried about Negi's declining art? Other than Miku whom receives extra attention for some reason, the other characters look off model.

Attached: Z12.png (1115x1600, 607K)

That's what happens with a weekly schedule. Compare it to Rengoku no Karma or even the first few chapters.

how spicy would it be if a quint dies?

futaro will actually marry
raiha!

How about Fuutarou dying? What would happen to the quints? Perma depression and Yotsuicide?

>Lol
Yeah, as if Itsuki being Rena was comparable when the hints were all laid out and Fuuatrou himself said Rena sounded like Itsuki, dumbass.

That's what happens when gotta do so much shit every week, you start cutting some corners or you fucking die

I guarantee you guys any amount of money that NINO and ICHIKA will NOT win the fuutarobowl
Ignoring a harem ending which would not affect the bet.

what if Negi dies??

Editor same better allow Negi to change schedule to biweekly release. I'd rather have more refined art than more story progression

Introduced first then went anons were fapping to the other girls and ignoring galactus she btfo all with the snow arc and now she btfo everyone with rena,wait for the next kyoto btfo arc.

Fuutarou is getting cuter

Well duh thats what we prefer, but what we prefer doesnt matter for shit when it comes to business and money, think blizz for example. Fuckers still making wow shitty and more casual every day when the subs are consistantly dropping and are 11 mil below peak etc

A monthly 5toubun would be godly

Attached: 74180403_p0.jpg (3172x1786, 557K)

Well... Maybe you're right but I think it would be better we can get the story as fast as he can give to us. Besides, this manga is still interesting than most mainstream rom-com right now.

Story progression is better than good art but filler everywhere. At least we can hope Negi can fix art in tankoubon.

Just dropping by to remind y'all nerds that Miku is gonna win. Okay! Arigatou gozaimasu! Bye bye~

Attached: 74028774_p0.jpg (1210x1711, 1.09M)

>At least we can hope Negi can fix art in tankoubon.
He won't. Nothing from the end of 7 goodbyes was fixed.

Ichicute*

I too believe in Miku

Attached: illust_74172000_20190413_073824.jpg (1990x1216, 1.35M)

>All the conversations of Fuutaro and Miku have been interrupted after the scrambled eggs

This is getting old and reeks of plot must not progress syndrome.

*the Takedabowl

I want miku to win but we all know it's either gonna be
A, harem end
or b, itsuka wins

>monthly 5toubun
Threads would be unbearable

Ichika a best

>harem end
How can there be still haremtards when in the latest interview Negi clearly said that there will be no harem ending?

Protect his smile.

Attached: True Salvation.png (662x794, 491K)

This desu.

She will

Attached: DvGl5lpU8AA1xFU.jpg (1125x686, 103K)

Nah, that would be awful. Negi's art is great even weekly, fuck you faggot.

t. newfag

The amount of negi cock sucking in these threads i swear

Looks like Takagi

>Negi's art is great even weekly
>even
That's the point.

Let's be honest, the winner is gonna be Nino. Negi keeps writing her to win. She cut her hair for development (which lines up with the bride having short hair), there's also the charm, there's the fact that she was the first Fuu sees as a potential partner, she took the first kiss, hasn't backstabbed any other sister, still cares for her sisters while going after Fuutarou which obviously makes Fuutarou like her more, she has the best personality and she was the first one to confess seriously (twice).
Other sisters aren't even close.

None of the quints can admit they're the kisser because the manga would end too early.

Based and quintpilled

Attached: 1554784738431.jpg (431x766, 67K)

>22
Pack up, boys. It's over.

Attached: 1523052289139.jpg (349x305, 22K)

I can't believe Fuutarou and Miku are Maruo's twin siblings

Grade schooler Miku is not for lewd!

Attached: 73664623_p0.jpg (760x1200, 422K)

I want to use Yotsuba's panties as a coffee filter!

Attached: Dyb4V7eVsAEA56K.jpg (1200x786, 119K)

>coffee

Coffee it's too bitter. You won't get to taste the pussy notes that way.

Attached: 73667005_p0.jpg (933x1066, 475K)

that's an intense gaze on her breasts and ass. What did Negi mean by this?

Miku is for lewd.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c066 (NA) - p020 [web] [anon].png (1426x2048, 1.23M)

This one again? Read the last chapter again, use your brain for a minute or so, and stop posting it in every single thread because you're too retarded to understand what's going on.

You Ninofags really have the most vocal unbearable bunch among you, it's terrible. And often insecure, at that.

>I can't come up with a counter argument so you should look for it for me

Attached: 73878984_p0.png (1447x2047, 2.37M)

>And often insecure, at that.
The irony.

>222
You too, can't escape.

Wow you literally posted what I posted last thread. Are we just stealing posts now?

DOUJINS WHEN

Trips of truth.

>There are no other options as of now

4tsuba

I'm not doing the job for a dumb Ninofag too stuck on his delusions to remember a chapter posted not even a week ago.

Feeling constantly forced to shit over everything is the biggest sign of insecurity you'll find.
Some Mikuposters are annoying as well, but they don't even compare these ones.

copy pasta is too easy. kek

>222
BTFO by his own digits

Based user putting Ninoshitters in their place.

>Feeling constantly forced to shit over everything is the biggest sign of insecurity
We can see.

files.catbox.moe/lyqqr1.png
files.catbox.moe/es0o2t.png
files.catbox.moe/drsvua.png
files.catbox.moe/78q6s3.png

Attached: miku goes eeeh.png (882x1264, 507K)

Good thing I also like Nino and am just annoyed by her fanbase then.

Yeah, I know right, liking or even supporting more than one character at once, how can that be.

Not them but you don't look convincing at all if you go off like this without trying to prove him wrong first.

>Feeling constantly forced to shit over everything is the biggest sign of insecurity you'll find.
>said user, going out of his way to shit on a 4h old pasta that people simply ignored
It's surprisingly ironic, really.

Attached: kyaaa.png (462x571, 221K)

Miku a lewd LEWD

Attached: a49Dk20r_700w_0.jpg (700x699, 71K)

files.catbox.moe/04b6lp.jpg

>spoilers
>this pic
Thought it was that Miku x Nino webm one. You know, that one.

FUCK Nino

Me in the middle

in the BUTT

Attached: 20.png (320x224, 73K)

What are they going to talk about?

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c081 (NA) - p020 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 756K)

>caring about looking convincing to a bunch of retards on the internet

What a sad life.
Not to mention that when something is stupid enough, there is no need to even address it at all. If someone is unable to understand the word "context" despite the fact that said context itself is explained in the very same chapter, the joke's on them.

Maybe because going away and coming back just to see the same nonsense over and over again IS annoying over time?
Everyone with half a brain should know that Itsuki will ultimately fuck us all and that's about it anyway.

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1109727156785954817/pu/vid/900x720/jTSF5EwMyWMlLMc4.mp4

Attached: 1535808493240.png (302x530, 174K)

This desu.

>can you please stop getting cucked to death, Miku? It's just pathetic at this point

Yotsuba's cute butt

Ichika is most likely trying to damage control what she did. Hard to say what Fuutarou would do since I doubt he gives a fuck about what she has to say.

Yep, that one.

Nukes.

Attached: D4CR4N0UEAEqzzj.jpg (3457x2644, 1.29M)

>I don't have a counter argument and everyone else is stupid.
Here's your last (You), dumbass

Attached: dont talk to me.png (565x595, 406K)

>your happiness may cost someone else's joy
ichika win foreshadowing

That's going to cost a LOT of "someone else's" joy. Including out-of-universe.

二乃三玖ちゅっちゅ

Attached: reward Y.jpg (1354x738, 219K)

source user ?

twitter.com/ouna0408/status/1117053206322802689

Attached: D4C_EtsU4AEGKsb.jpg (2048x1228, 267K)

Attached: 1552878145436.jpg (1488x1136, 220K)

I agree that some Ninofags are annoying but you can't blame entirely on them when that post is the result of Mikufags saying that F developed feelings for Miku, we're heading to a Miku end, and that the other quints will drop out of the race just for Miku's sake, etc.

One day those oneshots will be translated. One of these days.

>supporting more than one character at once
Fuck off, Yotsubaka

I picked this just because of that one girl with butterflies on her head. Did she lost the bowl?

No, she's still competing.

One of them already is. I've got good raws for the other two and shit raws for the other one. Man, you really wanna read them that badly?

Nope. The only one who lost so far is the short haired dyke. Butterfly girl is the bride.

Here's the second guy's oneshot in case someone wants to take a crack at it
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=62470608&mode=medium

No, she's the winner.

Cool, so that means I can still enjoy this for a few weeks more till my girl gets btfo

blond chad > buff chad > fuuts > qt3.14 > shota > neetfag

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Fail. But for real, Nino is going to win. Check this.

NANI

>Imagine not choosing the smartest and hottest quint
MIKU A BEST

Attached: 1554835863412.jpg (789x2033, 506K)

>hottest
>not ecchika

Attached: D0vaJheUYAAvKVg.jpg (1448x2048, 238K)

true

Attached: ichika yay.jpg (1243x1032, 321K)

Itsuki has the best chemistry with fuuts

Attached: chemistry.png (827x911, 689K)

AND smartest, almost forgot

Attached: D0S9HMlWoAE_CQs.png:orig.png (608x900, 266K)

This one's good.

Do you think they shave? Itsuki looks like a gal with a massive bush in my opinion.

>glasses
Into the trash it goes.

You're talking about me??

Attached: 74176663_p0.jpg (935x1000, 495K)

>smartest
Can't even bake a cake. You literally just follow instructions. You can do with elementary reading ability.
>hottest
They all look the same.

42ha has poo for brains

Attached: 1554924487196.png (261x331, 85K)

>You literally just follow instructions. You can do with elementary reading ability.

Get a load of the pastry chef over here

>beaten by a dumb actress working full time
>smart anything

Attached: 1555088002975.gif (543x533, 415K)

Are you implying that baking a cake requires more than instructions?

>Smartest
>puts her full effort into studying
>still can't beat Ichika who is working full time as well as studying and was tired as hell
Face it, Miku never was and never will be the best at anything. Also, Takeda will be her husband.

At least she can be a better Yotsuba than Yotsuba

Attached: reveriemikuyotsribbonV5.png (1228x1700, 929K)

New colourfag?

Attached: DqxBZCPUwAAwype.jpg (1200x1600, 230K)

Party is over till spoiler.Everyone pack home.

Attached: IMG_20190407_160651.jpg (2048x1382, 405K)

looks like it's Reverie. He makes some fanarts on reddit... he created a twitter account where he posts his creations...

And a discord tranny at that.

Attached: 2019.jpg (1080x1574, 412K)

Attached: IMG_20190413_003630.jpg (2048x1152, 263K)

Not that I'm complaining but the other day we went like, nearly the whole day without a thread. Does anyone know what was up with that? It made me crazy curious, are 90% of threads made by the same one autist that took the day off?

>no one has ever lied or deceived people on purpose before for reactions
I still like it you homo.

>Reverie
Oh yeah, I did see his twitter. Shame it's a discord tranny.

This!

Itsuki doesn't strike me as the type to go kiss a guy unless she was 100% sure of her feelings.

Ichika might do it as a tease, Miku might do it because she was overwhelmed by emotion, Yotsuba already proved she was willing to do kiss-like things, and Nino is head over heels for him. But not Itsuki.

I say it's Nino.

New season with new shitposting magnets

How's the guy who sniped Yea Forums last week? Is he gonna continue karmawhoring?

>Shame it's a discord tranny.
Sadly a lot of people are discordfags now. A lot of drawfags that did lots of good stuff on Yea Forums and other boards use mostly discord.

Nino was blessed with having such good fan artists like that guy. Honestly that picture is simply a masterpiece.

>ywn buy dozens of sandwiches for Itsuki
why even live

Attached: feedher.png (918x433, 327K)

Dunno, we'll have to see. My money is on him karmawhoring.

I'm not surprised, it's a good communication tool. I just wish they wouldn't bring their bullshit here.

Okay.

People are tired shitposting with 3 threads for one day.
I am not sure if the last thread even reach bump limit.

Yes, also feel, sight and timing.

You can follow the instructions and still fail. Most professional pastry chefs go by memory, sight and feel without instructions.

Attached: 73665760_p0.jpg (1015x1200, 572K)

It did.

Exactly. Once you do it a bunch of times, you start to be independent from reading instructions.

t.baker

this fucking thread man it's like trapped in a bloody time loop... Jesus stop the party bus.. please

also, Itsuki will win

*Nino

Attached: fufu.png (763x509, 411K)

I'm going to marry Miku!

Attached: D39K7hcUwAI31SS.jpeg.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

Fuutarou-kun!
Uesugi, okinasaiyo!
Fuutarou.
Uesugi-saaaan!!!
Uesugi-kun, okite!

> time loop
Do not worry, time loop will be broken once the best girl (Nino) wins

Attached: 1553238604310.jpg (650x1048, 264K)

we have to go deeper
deep enough to find the love for Nino that every human being is born with

Nino won't win on my watch

Attached: intense.png (777x805, 701K)

Ichika will probably have a "date" with Fuutaro where in the end she will tell him everything she thinks, even because she tried to sabotage Miku 2 times, and in that, she will declare herself

Nino probably starts by apologizing for hiding that she had fallen in love with the same boy she was, even though at the beginning she was supporting her (Valentine's Day), then maybe she proposes to Miku to finish everything at once and she will ask Miku to let her declare herself to Fuutaro once more

You should watch your weight instead sis

Attached: 1547691495014.png (120x190, 32K)

>Nino apologizing
She hasn't exactly been keeping it a secret, user. if anything its most likely to tell Miku to stop being so reserved about the whole thing.

that's right, you won't beat this heavyweight

Attached: eatsuki.png (892x746, 738K)

Nino will just tell her to stop being a fucking cuck

Miku is for Takeda

Attached: 1555149092106.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

CUTE

>Nino having to apologize to Miku for anything
Mikufags are so entitled

>Do not worry, time loop will be broken once the best girl (Nino) wins
wtf

Attached: time loop.png (412x75, 11K)

>Nino probably starts by apologizing
>she was supporting her (Valentine's Day)
>she will ask Miku to let her declare herself to Fuutaro once more
Holy fucking shit. Mikufags, everyone.

I put it simple

Imagine that you like a girl and your brother supports you to be with her, but then the same brother wants to take her away and never mention this to you, if you not only find out when he has already tried to approach her

What would you think of that brother?

Attached: _20190413_154659.jpg (738x1003, 175K)

>supports you
Pull your head out of your ass, retard

There's a 0% chance Nino will apologize for anything. She makes it clear that she also likes Fuutarou and wants to be with him.

Attached: alpha nino vs beta miku.jpg (1115x1600, 736K)

I'm rooting for Itsuki but goddamn this is really good art

>Nino wants to fix everything on the trip
>The only way to fix it is to confront Fuutaro once more

At least you read this manga?

did you turn off your brain while reading?

Nino helped her make her chocolates knowing that these were for Fuutaro.

If that is not support, then i do not know what it is

That's not the point dumbo. This is:
>apologizing
>supporting
>asking for permission
Maybe she's supposed to lick her feet too?

I dunno what's up with Mikufags' obsession that everyone must help and get out of the way for her.

Attached: talking about Miku.jpg (753x819, 219K)

For what reason? Nino is playing the game exactly how Miku wanted her sisters to do.
Did you miss a few chapters ago that Nino made it clear to everyone that she's in love with Fuuts? Miku was more bothered with the Fuu-kun nickname than Nino's sudden confession.
Not that it matters, Miku already suspected for a while.

>itt: seething anti-Negi keks

>Wouldn't that be the final kick in the teeth for her and would completely destroy the confidence she managed to muster to confess?
When you take so fucking long to confess, you have basically mustered 0 courage.

Miku.

I love Fuutarou!

Attached: futarou_cute.png (662x1089, 1.02M)

She had some problems about that, but Nino was never honest enough to tell her head on: "Hey, I like the guy you were trying to fall in love with," she simply hid it from her until the trip group issue forced her to say it in front of everyone

Sure thing lady, Pack it or ready to eat?

Attached: Nino's Prince.jpg (290x429, 70K)

>Imagine not choosing the smartest and hottest quint
MIKU A BEST

Attached: miku.jpg (458x1199, 152K)

She isn't entitled to anything.

I can't wait for Ichika to get rejected so I can drop this series.

Why haven't you dropped it yet then?

Flattest too

Attached: 1532794417657.png (433x781, 463K)

Wait for Ichika hanging herself after she notices her sisters and Fuutarou hate her and she's all alone

Desperate faggot

Attached: 1552851675080.jpg (1438x1426, 311K)

In about 2 or 3 chapters

Are you talking about me??

Attached: 74061666_p0.jpg (1197x1200, 183K)

>Ichishit kills herself
Based

Nobody speaks of entitled, it is a matter between sisters, sincerity is what should prevail

That is entitlement, it's not like Miku ever told any of them too.
Well, except for Ichika I guess.

>not even the best/funniest scene of the chapter

Nino hid nothing, it simply didn't come up. You hide stuff when you actively make it so that others don't know, but when it's simply something that doesn't come up, and you pretty much say it as soon as it does without any problem you weren't hiding anything.

Go learn English for 5 more years ESL-kun.

She also told Itsuki and Yotsuba. The only one she hasn't told is Nino. Nino obviously knows she likes him and Miku knows she likes him too.
I guess the talk between them could be them outright stating it to each other. No real reason at all for Nino to apologize, unless she decides to apologize for breaking Miku's heart in the future when she takes Fuutarou.

Attached: alpha sister.jpg (1070x1555, 531K)

Yes, everyone has to report their private life to Miku-sama

>Proceeds to be no way fagged
How based Fuut was here?

I was more talking about the sisters that are confirmed in love with Fuutarou, but yes, that's what I meant, there's nothing to apologize for except entitlement.

>unless she decides to apologize for breaking Miku's heart in the future when she takes Fuutarou.

Attached: 73668021_p0.png (1536x2048, 2.22M)

I could see her doing it, but not out of spite. It would be to help push Miku into being more aggressive instead of setting herself dumb goals for confessing and letting Ichika walk all over her.

cute fatty

Attached: 366720.jpg (225x350, 33K)

Could use a bit more pixels

Attached: Bakatsuki.png (245x337, 135K)

What will you do if based Negi makes an EPIC open end where he doesnt reveal who is the bride at all and everbody will analyze this shit even more to death

I'm like 10 different fags and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1552959683018.png (2291x2000, 3.99M)

Then Nino is the bride.

>Jokes on you guys...
>you should already know who it is ;)

all me

Attached: nino_hunting.png (137x240, 37K)

mc donalds

G R A B
O N

Yotsuba is the best

Yea Forums will collapse

>only ten

Attached: 1539445378701.png (632x652, 809K)

I love Nino.

Then stop playing hard to get and tell her that already, Fuu-kun!

Attached: 73856291_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 3.22M)

Ninooooooooo

Attached: nino adorable.jpg (1946x1360, 1.02M)

Attached: 74187148_p0.jpg (551x816, 439K)

Attached: sobig.png (660x213, 86K)

Attached: sosmall.png (660x213, 85K)

bye

Attached: nino_cock.png (1070x1600, 796K)

God I wish that were me

I want to penetrate Nino if you know what I'm saying

Why cant she make it grow like Miku bros ?

"Miku bros" or "Miku, bros"?

last for Nino

Attached: nino stare.jpg (1342x529, 202K)

Can you explain?

Attached: 73218345_p0.png (1200x1600, 2.13M)

What makes you think she's the smartest when Ichika scored higher?

>Jokes on you guys Uesugi is a fag
t. Negi

>last
>page 5
user

Attached: 70480478_p5.jpg (1080x1596, 240K)

Attached: nino punch.png (1414x1793, 3.29M)

Most kawaii.

Attached: 1553219326231.jpg (2127x1440, 513K)

In the case of Miku it was not necessary to say it, she showed it openly throughout the manga that even Nino always knew and even helped her make chocolates

On the other hand, when Miku asked Nino why she wanted to work with Fuutaro, she only said ...

Attached: _20190413_170932.jpg (679x998, 157K)

Pathetic

Attached: ninocolor45.png (282x317, 133K)

Nino a shit

And that's why user is saying: she isn't entitled to shit.

*cute and best

All that really matters to me in the whole “should Nino have told Miku she liked Fuutaro” is that Miku also never said it out loud, and Miku wasn’t surprised anyway when Nino declared it, so it essentially didn’t matter

Dumb potato

a best*

Potato?

Attached: 1523902390211.png (166x147, 61K)

Ichika*

Shut up! Nino has to apologize and ask for permission every time she'll want to speak to Miku's husband! (She won't get one of course)

a best*

Attached: 1552585789640.webm (1280x720, 836K)

The dumbest

Attached: y.png (220x236, 56K)

Attached: butts.png (370x347, 106K)

Page 10 chuu chuu~

Attached: nino no breaks.jpg (1003x623, 262K)

please stop it

Attached: 1553127907170.jpg (410x389, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OzzKBxlIiEQ

Attached: 73625184_p0.jpg (2480x3507, 1.4M)

Quintuplets ends with Fuutarou marrying Miku. Nino ends up baking the cake for them and supporting her dear sister. Itsuki ends up becoming a chef, Yostsuba dedicates herself to retail eventually becoming a manager of a convenience store. Ichika ends up going on to do soft core porn for attention.

I know because my Uncle works at Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine.

Attached: nakano_miku_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_sysen__sample-df26c0bc953dc3af4c03fb0878e369e1.jpg (850x1063, 130K)

Attached: 1553528942413.png (986x578, 486K)

Attached: nino blush.jpg (1946x1209, 793K)

Ichicute is going to get away with everything

Attached: 1551382773551.png (1072x992, 1.32M)

Nino will win. Other quints will get like 1/2 page worth of epilogue in total.
Source: Negi is my grandson

UNSTOPPABLE

Attached: 74047305_p0.jpg (658x1170, 227K)

Finally go to sleep.

And we dance dance dance

I really hope Negi will show them dating and their happy married life

Attached: 74112729_p0.png (787x960, 376K)

And what if none of them is the bride?

NO

Attached: 1527943797469.gif (500x500, 396K)

Yikes

t. Ichinigger

Attached: best girls.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

>Ichitards have to use another character to deflect because their favorite is that shit
Glad she's going to lose.

I'm a fattybro tho

Attached: 1549383121655.jpg (708x891, 196K)

Attached: t152.jpg (1347x921, 305K)

Ninobitch will lose too, but unlike other fans, Ninofags actually believe she's going to win. The laughs we'll have at their expense will be amazing

cute cute fatty

Nothing will top bleach though.

Ninocute will win though

t. ichinigger

Nino is the bride, though.

Not much of a fan if you expect the one you cheer for to lose.

Attached: nino blush cute.jpg (501x527, 113K)

You're definitely shaking

Attached: 1548806021422.png (980x665, 637K)

Attached: 72563774_p0.jpg (1200x1200, 551K)

Attached: 74183418_p0.jpg (1440x2040, 453K)

The cutest couple

Attached: D0KoAW2V4AACiZJ.jpg orig.jpg (2000x1414, 301K)

Attached: 74191173_p0.png (1214x912, 1.13M)

Attached: D3dNAnLU0AACK-4.jpg (1292x2048, 239K)

Said the faggot that got triggered by a Nino pic.
Try being less insecure next time

Potato dance!

Attached: x18.png (236x298, 20K)

Attached: 74158199_p0.png (1536x2042, 2.57M)

Attached: 74164805_p0.jpg (3060x1613, 2.5M)

BLACKED

Attached: 1555144638417.jpg (1486x2000, 197K)

>triggered
>insecure
But I'm just laughing at Ninofags' delusions

Attached: 1542049510007.png (1351x880, 1.31M)

best and cutest girl, there truly was no competition from the start

Attached: 74058591_p0.jpg (746x1148, 848K)

Says the faggot that got triggered by that gif. You people are so easy to bait.

Attached: ninoSmug1.png (328x264, 118K)

Attached: D3Y_zA_V4AAGvto.png (700x847, 482K)

are there many ninofags or is it just one guy posting every minute?

Based ichika working the marks

Attached: 73896234_p0.jpg (1200x1697, 1.12M)

Positng memes and saying you're laguhting won't hide the fact that you're seething right now

Attached: 73888592_p0.jpg (1500x2000, 687K)

All me

Attached: D4CElIsUYAAk08u.png (510x424, 175K)

Wasn't me, bub.

Attached: nino predator.jpg (760x1040, 262K)

Attached: 73887595_p0.jpg (2508x3541, 859K)

A handful of guys at most
This fanbase has always loved Miku, Ichika and Yotsuba more. Even the fatty has been getting more recognition lately

Attached: 1551244300148.jpg (1318x2048, 3.57M)

d-dozo

Attached: 73467214_p0.jpg (1030x1757, 569K)

I fucking love Nino's fat thighs.

Attached: 73366905_p0.png (2500x3827, 2.22M)

Then I apologize. You're all still easy to bait though.

No real reason for me to be seething

Attached: 1551094164612.jpg (1920x1376, 344K)

I love fucking Nino's fat thighs.

Attached: D3Efm8CUwAA93Pg.jpg (1300x1819, 247K)

>222
Nice. All me, though

Attached: 73235649_p0.jpg (850x1200, 688K)

>but unlike other fans, Ninofags actually believe she's going to win.
Why bother competing in a race when you don't believe in your own quint?

Attached: 1538409740107.jpg (2048x1682, 1.09M)

fattyfags are like fatty, they observe and contemplate in their guaranteed victory

Attached: 73634918_p0.jpg (827x1169, 660K)

Yotsuba will need a rope soon though

Attached: DzmzKfGUcAISKt5.jpg orig.jpg (800x1100, 84K)

Attached: D3hGeRyU0AYPJt8.jpg (1151x2048, 278K)

Yeah. We've seen how insecure they are just now

Attached: D34hUrGUEAAUpWO.jpg (2048x1536, 293K)

Bondage play? T-that's too daring, uesugi-san!

Attached: 1542724960470.png (760x706, 778K)

Attached: D4DBd6TUUAADu5F.jpg (1197x1197, 99K)

End of the line

Attached: nino.jpg (1051x720, 90K)

Attached: 1554089866364.jpg (1897x3451, 546K)

>rope
to tie up Ichika

Fuutarou's bride is cute!

Attached: 1551094806881.jpg (1920x2088, 1.04M)

Attached: 1554547173160.png (800x600, 95K)

the only insecure one is the one calling others insecure

Attached: 1553395025277.png (275x280, 57K)

Fatty is going to DEMOLISH Nino

Attached: 1551094063543.jpg (1920x1373, 783K)

F-for what?

Attached: 73886525_p0.png (960x960, 529K)

sexually