Good Show

They didn't need to try and repeat TTGL's ending but otherwise I really liked it.

Attached: BigZ02.png (1280x720, 764K)

>trainwreck in the flopxx
>good
Fuck off to page 10 with this garbage.

My issue with Franxx is that it starts off really mysterious and compelling, but becomes increasingly uninspired. All of 02's quirks being explained by a chance encounter with Hiro during childhood is pretty lame.

Certainly not as bad as the reputation it has, but a lot of missed potential imo.

>that whole post
Your newfag is showing desu

Same, good premise that devolves. I don't much mind the Hiro and 02 meeting when they were kids bit, it's really cute and sets up how insidious the mind-altering process is which pays off with the other two, and "fated to be together" is a concept that gels with the show's romance/true love elements.

This and they totally butchered Ichigo’s character with her being so thirsty for Hiro, they really didn’t need to jerk the self insert so hard especially since he was already with dinoaids. I suppose if they did cut the melodrama they would have to actually come up with a plot instead of fucking around with pointless love triangles
Watch more anime, hopefully actually good anime. DitF is a dumpster fire, even without the melodrama

>stop liking what I don't like, watch more anime!

Attached: 1263784622336.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I didn’t even watch Franxx and I know it’s bad.

First day on Yea Forums?

Attached: mpv-shot0596.png (640x480, 369K)

Same, I just watched some youtube reviews. It's funny how the franxxshitters get toxic if you tell them how bad it is.

Spoken like a true newfag.

It would have been better if papa and company were human but completely delusional about achieving a better humanity. Then Hirotwo could lead a rebellion against them. Could still do space battle and all that but it would make more sense.

Pretty good for a 15-episode show.

That's what I thought, better theme of rebellion too since they'd be rebelling against their parents rather than some alien

This

No that’s not what I meant, I don’t give a flying fuck what you like or watch, but saying DitF is good is a joke

Are you one of those guys who thinks Ichigo separating the two was just cuz of love triangle bullshit?

>They still shill this trashfest

DUDE GAINAX REFERENCES

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

No, I think Ichigo should’ve just been with best boy and not give a shit about Hiro, it was pointless and didn’t really make sense or add anything meaningful to the show. She would’ve been best girl if she spent all her time on Goro rather than jerking the self insert off

not him, it's better than Trigger's current output. It's better than garbageman at least.

Didn't they make her repeat her tantrum 3 times? It was the exact same shit, ending it with Hiro telling her she's fine. It got irritating real fast.

Episode 1-15 are genuinely fantastic, a cult classic.

Episode 16-24, while having a few neat ideas clearly weren't planned out at all and ruin the show. The last episode and ending in particular are a sore spot for anyone who was actually enjoying the show.

Hiro and Zero Two best couple ever, regardless of the quality of the show.

Attached: 1554656552750.jpg (1378x1946, 470K)

What did Abe mean by this?

Attached: Mikubutt.png (1280x720, 462K)

Kokoro and Mitsuru could have been protagonists of their own anime, one more focused on the dystopian world and "real robot" experiences of all the disposable parasite kids. Also xtian symbolism going full genesis and actual sci-fi social commentary.
Where as Hiro and 02 would work better as a "super robot" show where OH MY POWER OF LOVE shit is the norm and the repetitive muh Jian is fine and of course the ending goes full Gainax space bullshit.

Attached: 1530716749655.jpg (2048x640, 215K)

>try and repeat TTGL's ending
But they ripped the visuals straight from Gunbuster.